Re: [Day 10] The Shawshank Redemption Mafia

Post by Lizzy »

Oh and there was also KRussti, but I have no idea what on earth he was. :shrug:
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 108

Post by Dom »

Why would SVS lead the lynch on her teammate?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 79

Post by Lizzy »

Dom wrote:Why would SVS lead the lynch on her teammate?
Seriously?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Lizzy wrote:
Seriously?
.....yes?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 64

Post by A Person »

Dom wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Seriously?
.....yes?
Why would anyone want to be lynched when someone else can be lynched instead?
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 64

Post by A Person »

Lizzy wrote:slinki - :hugs:
:hugs:
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote: This makes me happy with my Lizzy vote. But I'm still eyeing you.
Fair enough.
Dom wrote:Bullz, who are you voting for?
I would ask AP and BWT the same question, but I doubt they'll answer. :p
Not entirely sure, I can see the case against Lizzy but I'd been leaning civ for her. In light of the JJ lynch she does look like she could be a Sister. I'm also becoming suspicious of MR based on the way he acted in the last lynch. I just don't get what he was trying to do but I feel like he was trying to save JJ without actually voting against him, if that makes sense.
Dom wrote:Also, Bullz, would you say you trust me?
I don't think you're a baddie. Not sure I'd go as far as to say I definitely trust you, but I don't distrust you at this point.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Dom wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Seriously?
.....yes?
Honestly, I have no idea. Lucky you Bogs killed Vomps while you were taking a nap, because I would change my vote to you without blinking. I'd like transcripts from the BTSC after this k. :p
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Just to play Devil's Advocate - after Elo's claim of info it's conceivable that one of his teammates may have decided to distance by being a part of the movement against him, isn't it? The baddie SVS I'm used to wouldn't do that though, especially not to a newbie, and she's someone I've been teamed with many times.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Lizzy, if you are civvie (which you're not), you must eat 12 hats after this game and never think you can read SVS or myself ever again.

LINKI
Bullz-- I totally agree with you. I've been on SVS's team more than once, and that is NOT SVS behavior.
After Elo dropped that bomb, yes, I would imagine some of JJ's teammates would join the lynch effort. Not spearhead the lynch against him and almost die because of it.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

nice drive by AP
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Bullzeye wrote:
Not entirely sure, I can see the case against Lizzy but I'd been leaning civ for her. In light of the JJ lynch she does look like she could be a Sister. I'm also becoming suspicious of MR based on the way he acted in the last lynch. I just don't get what he was trying to do but I feel like he was trying to save JJ without actually voting against him, if that makes sense.
One cvestion: have you ever seen me defend a teammate? It's ture that I've been bad in only two games coz that's just my luck, but has any of you seen me do that? SVS hosted me when I was bad, Dom was also playing, Bullz has been my teammate yadda yadda yadda
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Lizzy wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
One cvestion: have you ever seen me defend a teammate? It's ture that I've been bad in only two games coz that's just my luck, but has any of you seen me do that? SVS hosted me when I was bad, Dom was also playing, Bullz has been my teammate yadda yadda yadda
Lizzy, I don't remember who was any role in AG. :p I just know I was Chronos and Hinzelmann. :p
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Dom wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Lizzy, I don't remember who was any role in AG. :p I just know I was Chronos and Hinzelmann. :p
I was Ceres and the last baddie standing. Good read on me then too. Not really. :p
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Lizzy wrote:
Dom wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
I was Ceres and the last baddie standing. Good read on me then too. Not really. :p
How did I read you? I seriously don't remember.

honestly, you and AP (and players that are similar to you) give me pause. I am always unsure how to read you all. I don't see a civvie intention, coming from you, though. I see you trying, actively, to lynch someone I very much trust.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Lizzy wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
The only time I've seen you bad was Thomas, and both Nev and I died to practically unpredicted lynch switches so you never got the chance to defend us. Also it was your first game so we wouldn't have wanted you to put yourself out there. I know you're a very good baddie and the only thing that holds me off voting you is that I'm not sure how willing you'd be to make yourself so obvious. On the other hand, the Lizzy I was a baddie with is not the Lizzy playing this game. The quiet, sneaky style you used back then isn't something you could ever be accused of doing now.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Dom wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Dom wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
How did I read you? I seriously don't remember.

honestly, you and AP (and players that are similar to you) give me pause. I am always unsure how to read you all. I don't see a civvie intention, coming from you, though. I see you trying, actively, to lynch someone I very much trust.
You read me exactly like I wanted people to read me: as the ultimate civ, although that was a rather dangerous approach. Worked though. :dance:
... and I very much trusted JJJJjjj. Did that make him civ? :sigh:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Lizzy wrote:
Dom wrote: How did I read you? I seriously don't remember.

You read me exactly like I wanted people to read me: as the ultimate civ, although that was a rather dangerous approach. Worked though. :dance:
... and I very much trusted JJJJjjj. Did that make him civ? :sigh:
I just went back to AG to see what I thought of you. I actually was trying to get you and Pheonix out. I didn't know about the cult, but I felt that the two of you were no good. I didn't think you were a baddie, I thought something was up and you were recruited-- which you were.
If you don't believe me:
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/postin ... 27&p=41199
SVS said so. :)
So, I think my read on you isn't as bad as you're trying to insinuate.
Furthermore, I don't think you had any reason to think JJ was civvie. I think you trusted him because you are his teammate. I have not had BTSC with SVS and I can tell you one thing-- I do trust her.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I was going to vote later, after I'm done revising, but I keep looking up from my books to check on this game. Maybe if I get my vote out of the way I'll be able to focus on social development and how we're all basically screwed at birth by psychology. I'm going to *Vote Lizzy* because there's a clear case for her being a Sister, and the only other person I'm suspicious of is MR and it looks like a vote for him today will accomplish nothing.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Mister Rearranger »

I'll be perfectly honest, all of you seem so bad right now. :p

And BwiT's probably stting back and laughing at us right now.
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

But will BWT vote? :p
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Dom wrote:But will BWT vote? :p
I would say, "Let's give him a reason to", but you guys haven't exactly been open to discussion, haha.

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
I would say, "Let's give him a reason to", but you guys haven't exactly been open to discussion, haha.
Who is "you guys" and you can't be serious????? There's been a lot of discussion today???
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Dom wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
Who is "you guys" and you can't be serious????? There's been a lot of discussion today???
You, SVS, and Bullz. Should have used my sarcasti-orange there. :derp:

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
Dom wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
I'm open to discussion. What do you want to discuss?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MR what would you like to discuss that hasn't been discussed?
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Bullzeye wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
Dom wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
I'm open to discussion. What do you want to discuss?
Telling me you're not gonna try to kill me again tomorrow night would be a good start. :p

It's somewhat late now. But BWT's general lack of presence is concerning, though I don't remember him posting much in another game either (not sure if it was Meat Boy or WWE). Since we have change-able votes, I wouldn't be against prodding him out of his seclusion.

Something to keep in mind.

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
Telling me you're not gonna try to kill me again tomorrow night would be a good start. :p

It's somewhat late now. But BWT's general lack of presence is concerning, though I don't remember him posting much in another game either (not sure if it was Meat Boy or WWE). Since we have change-able votes, I wouldn't be against prodding him out of his seclusion.

Something to keep in mind.
'Again'? I have never tried, and will never try, to kill you. In this game. I promise :p

I mean I guess I technically helped kill you with my vote in your original role but other than that you know what I mean.

If BWT is quiet in all the games then I dunno. I haven't really had many thoughts about him and it's a bit late in the game to be lynching people on the grounds of quietness isn't it?
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

^Well if he knows that's what you believe, then it won't really affect his willingness to participate no matter where you vote, will it. I'm most serious in my threat to him. Making it to Day 11 on a near-silent game is ridiculous from where I'm standing.

But here's my proposal. I want to even this up. I said SVS and Dom could lynch Lizzy without me and I intend for that to happen. I have no problem with a Lizzy lynch. Just...smoke 'em if ya got 'em, if you catch my drift. :)

MP has played a smart civ game thus far. Depending on how Lizzy flips: Sister, civ, or something else, I want to make sure I have my sights set on the right person(s) after the result.

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

What are you getting at, MR?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MR, your attempt to kill SVS is laughably thin.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Do you care if there is a lynch today or not?

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Mister Rearranger wrote:Do you care if there is a lynch today or not?
Considering I think you're trying to stop the lynch of a baddie, yes, I do.
But your little allusions to cigs did not go unnoticed by me, MR. ;) You are baddie bad baddie.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Dom wrote:
But your little allusions to cigs did not go unnoticed by me, MR. ;) You are baddie bad baddie.
And walk me through how point A leads you to conclusion B.

Speaking of A, I think I might vote for A Person.

This is intense as f*ck. :omg:

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
Dom wrote:
And walk me through how point A leads you to conclusion B.

Speaking of A, I think I might vote for A Person.

This is intense as f*ck. :omg:
Why?

Your attempts to cause chaos in every lynch has not gone unnoticed. You/MP voting for your teammates last has not gone unnoticed. This switch to SVS, when you know her role, has not gone unnoticed.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

I don't know SVS's role.

What do your roles have to do with allusions to tobacco products?

Llama and I made note of this on Day 0/1. We have changeable votes. I'm surprised more civs haven't used this to their advantage, including you two, assuming you are both civ.

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Mister Rearranger wrote:I don't know SVS's role.

Llama and I made note of this on Day 0/1. We have changeable votes. I'm surprised more civs haven't used this to their advantage, including you two, assuming you are both civ.
Liar. :)
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Dom wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:I don't know SVS's role.

Liar. :)
I have answered your questions as completely as allowable thus far.

May you answer mine? It's the second line in the quoted material. :)

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

They don't.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Although, even if they did, I wouldn't tell you. You're trying to get me to out two civvies.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Dom wrote:Although, even if they did, I wouldn't tell you. You're trying to get me to out two civvies.
I'm absolutely not.

If you haven't picked up what I was putting down before and with the knowledge I have, then we're at an impasse.

I'm now trying to figure out what you could possibly think I am from the remaining baddie roles.

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 146

Re: [Polls] The Shawshank Redemption Mafia

Post by Epignosis »

Who will be lynched?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:30 pm

A Person
Mister Rearranger (10)
10%

birdwithteeth11
No votes

Bullzeye
No votes

Dom
No votes

Lizzy
S~V~S (2), Dom (4), Bullzeye (8)
30%

Mister Rearranger
No votes

S~V~S
Lizzy (6), A Person (7)
20%

Hannibal Lecter (The Host, the Mod the Dead)
Epignosis (1), thellama73 (3), boo (5), Russtifinko (9)
40%

Total votes : 10
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
Dom wrote:Although, even if they did, I wouldn't tell you. You're trying to get me to out two civvies.
I'm absolutely not.

If you haven't picked up what I was putting down before and with the knowledge I have, then we're at an impasse.

I'm now trying to figure out what you could possibly think I am from the remaining baddie roles.
I haven't made that clear?
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

At first it seemed like you were pegging me as the last Shawshanker. But SVS mentioned something about the SK, so now I am unsure. :/

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Schoolyard Bullshit
I hate to see anyone suffer. Especially someone who never meant any harm to anybody.

Lizzy was in the exercise yard. I'd like to say he was minding his own business, but I can't say that for sure. I was there when this mob of cons came up on her something quick, taunting him, making him hit himself, all that schoolyard bullshit. Maybe they meant it as a joke, I don't know. But whatever they did, Lizzy never made it.

Lizzy has been lynched. She was Snooze.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Competition

I hear there's this fella named Red who can smuggle things into the prison. I admire his stealth and business acumen, I really do.

There's this asshole named Blue though. He's giving away things. Things he must've stole from Red's last shipment. I don't like it.

But hey, a con has to do what a con has to do. I took some cigarettes. What about you?

It is now Night 10. You have 24 hours to send in your PMs.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 206

Re: [Night 10] The Shawshank Redemption Mafia

Post by S~V~S »

I give up, I have no clue how she was a civ. fuck
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

My how the turn tables...

:sigh:

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 206

Post by S~V~S »

What, no snarky orange?

I honestly don't understand why she kept defending john & threatening me if i voted for him without being his teammate. I have no freaking clue.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

No.

And this night poll gives the Sisters the very advantage in the next lynch that I attempted to negate in this one.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”