;)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 416
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Twin Peaks Mafia {NIGHT 5}

Post by Kate »

Roxy wrote:I feel a bit like Casper already :p

When will :p this work?? I need a tongue so badly.
I don't think you will die, I think it will be me or vomps. Whatever happens you mata and me/vomps need to stick together tomorrow. force a tie if necessary! Good luck if i'm gone!
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 50

Post by insertnamehere »

Another One Bites The Dust

"Even the ones who laugh are sometimes caught without an answer:
these creatures who introduce themselves but we swear we have met
them somewhere before.

"Yes, look in the mirror. What do you see? Is it a dream, or a
nightmare? Are we being introduced against our will? Are they
mirrors?

"I can see the smoke. I can smell the fire. The battle is drawing
nigh."

CATCH YOU WITH MY DEATH BAG. YOU MAY THINK I'VE GONE INSANE... BUT I PROMISE, I WILL KILL AGAIN.

Vompatti has been killed. It is now Day 6. You have 24 hours.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

RIP Vomps. That's bad news. I was hoping it would be me, best we can do now is force a tie.

OK ladies, we need to talk this out. should we try to get bob or one of the recruits? If we lynch a recruit we eliminate one nk, but if we do that will we be able to lynch bob in time to stop another recruit?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote:RIP Vomps. That's bad news. I was hoping it would be me, best we can do now is force a tie.

OK ladies, we need to talk this out. should we try to get bob or one of the recruits? If we lynch a recruit we eliminate one nk, but if we do that will we be able to lynch bob in time to stop another recruit?
Actually, this may be our only chance because if we put all of our votes on bob then the other two will have 2 kills tonight and then we're sunk. right? can the recruits still kill if bob is dead? I think so.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote:
Kate wrote:RIP Vomps. That's bad news. I was hoping it would be me, best we can do now is force a tie.

Actually, this may be our only chance because if we put all of our votes on bob then the other two will have 2 kills tonight and then we're sunk. right? can the recruits still kill if bob is dead? I think so.

INH, Can you answer that for me?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Re: Twin Peaks Mafia {DAY 6}

Post by Kate »

BOB
Wow, Bob, Wow. On even days, can possess someone. That person will join his team. Bob himself cannot kill, but his minions can, unless they are under suspicion. Bob's minions can NK someone every night, unless they have at least one vote. If they get even a single vote, their NK doesn't go through. To win, Bob and his minions need to outnumber everyone else. Minions can still use their NP, and even have BTSC. If Bob is killed, only his minions remain.
Here's the role description, but I swore I thought I read somewhere that Bob sends a pm saying Kill whatshisname...to INH. Maybe that was just speculation, I don't know.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

I agree we should try for Bob. Especially as this is an odd day.
;)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Roxy wrote:I agree we should try for Bob. Especially as this is an odd day.
Its day 6.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote:
Roxy wrote:I agree we should try for Bob. Especially as this is an odd day.
Its day 6.
Actually, I dont see how we can win unless we get really lucky. we'd have to lynch a recruit (and win the tie) so that there would only be one night kill. then, hoping that the recruit isn;t instant, its more like a night power type we are able to kill bob next before the recruit goes through? I'm not sure thats even possible but I think if we lynch bob today, they will kill 2 of us tonight and thats definitely end game. so... its like rock meet hard place.

MP said yesterday that he'd vote for Russ maybe he's still willing :smile:
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 133

Post by Matahari »

So four votes on mp, 1 vote on russti, and 1 vote on the other minion after we figure out who it is?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote:So four votes on mp, 1 vote on russti, and 1 vote on the other minion after we figure out who it is?
I'm pretty sure we know who it is. Shall I make a case on her or shall I tell you my gut feeling?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Here's the thing, I think MP made his most recent possession on NIGHT 4 not during a day.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Russti had votes yesterday. There was only one kill. Mp had no votes. I'd guess he is bob.
Yes tell us gut feeling then a case.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote:Here's the thing, I think MP made his most recent possession on NIGHT 4 not during a day.
Adding to that, wouldn't that mean that he wont do it again until night six, and that the possession will not be valid until day 7? how can we use that to our advantage?

And, Mata, I doubt we are getting 4 votes on anyone.

I think we need to try to lynch Russ we NEED to eliminate a NK. Don't we?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote:Russti had votes yesterday. There was only one kill. Mp had no votes. I'd guess he is bob.
Yes tell us gut feeling then a case.
Its not Rox and its not you and its not me.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

SVS who votes fast and furious all game held off voting on the last game then popped in to ensure the lynching of a very important civvie.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

She was uncovered last night.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote:
Kate wrote:MP, heres a new avatar for you!

Now see I would actually wear these.
And, most damningly, she admitted she would wear the socks!!! :D
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I'm agreeable to what everyone decides, but if SVS is agreeable to throw a vote on either Russ or mp, then I'd like to hear from her.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I would still rather lynch bob and cover the two minions with a vote if its possible. But I don't see how Russ or mp could possibly be coerced into voting how want :D

So I'll wait to hear from the guilty and then go with the best plan possible.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote:I would still rather lynch bob and cover the two minions with a vote if its possible. But I don't see how Russ or mp could possibly be coerced into voting how want :D

So I'll wait to hear from the guilty and then go with the best plan possible.
Well I'd love to do this too. Lets see what they are willing to do. Lets hold our votes as long as possible.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Sounds good to me.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Kk I will hold off voting.
I would like the baddies to vote for themselves but that will not happen and I hope any plan we do works. I would like to get rid of Bob then there are no more recruits and then hopefully we can take out the recruits easier.
Just typing that makes me realize how impossible that would be. But I have dreams :D
;)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Roxy wrote:Kk I will hold off voting.
I would like the baddies to vote for themselves but that will not happen and I hope any plan we do works. I would like to get rid of Bob then there are no more recruits and then hopefully we can take out the recruits easier.
Just typing that makes me realize how impossible that would be. But I have dreams :D
I would like that too, but if we do that then we still have NKs to deal with. so...we need to think on the best plan.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I agree Kate. Lets see what the baddies have to say - I really can't wait for their spin on all of this lol
;)
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

your plan to go ahead and take russ out might be for the best, if Bob doesnt get to recruit again until night 6. I just dont think that could be true if he had a day 0 recruit.

its a weird game, and it has been fun because of how different it is. But, I am growing weary of all the guessing, and the deck being stacked against the civs from the start. The civ roles dont have a killer among them to keep some balance, not criticizing anyone's game here, it is just my feeling on the matter. It was a challenging set-up, but its making me kind of tired, is what I mean. So i'm down for whatever plan we can accomplish, as long as something final happens one way or the other. :|
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote:your plan to go ahead and take russ out might be for the best, if Bob doesnt get to recruit again until night 6. I just dont think that could be true if he had a day 0 recruit.

its a weird game, and it has been fun because of how different it is. But, I am growing weary of all the guessing, and the deck being stacked against the civs from the start. The civ roles dont have a killer among them to keep some balance, not criticizing anyone's game here, it is just my feeling on the matter. It was a challenging set-up, but its making me kind of tired, is what I mean. So i'm down for whatever plan we can accomplish, as long as something final happens one way or the other. :|
I agree, if none of the other three are willing to work with us, I think the three of us all put a vote on Russ force a tie and hope for the best. I can't see any of them helping us at this point. Why would they? I can't imagine there is only one recruit. How could that be possible?

I still can't figure out why there are not 3 recruits, either there was no day 0 recruit or there was a missed pm is the best I can come up with?
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I dont know Kate. I thought someone said in the thread that there was definitely a day o recruit, because they read it somewhere. But I havent seen it.

Mainly not one question has been answered by the host to help clear anything up, so civvies can at least know the odds. I mean, we dont even know when Bob recruits. We should know one or the other at least so we could make some kind of educated guess, but no questions were ever answered. So I'm ready to give up, so to speak. Not quit, just give up. I'm a sheep now, hurry up and lead me to the slaughter.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote:I dont know Kate. I thought someone said in the thread that there was definitely a day o recruit, because they read it somewhere. But I havent seen it.

Mainly not one question has been answered by the host to help clear anything up, so civvies can at least know the odds. I mean, we dont even know when Bob recruits. We should know one or the other at least so we could make some kind of educated guess, but no questions were ever answered. So I'm ready to give up, so to speak. Not quit, just give up. I'm a sheep now, hurry up and lead me to the slaughter.
So I'm making a relatively educated guess that recruits happen at night. On even nights. Like a regular night power. So I would guess, that the last one happened on night 4. You know, that itchy gut.

If it has been confirmed somewhere that there was a day 0 recruit then I am at a complete loss about the missing recruit. maybe someone was blocked or protected? that could be.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I am tired too Mati. That last lynch did me in. I agree I will follow ya'lls votes and hope for the best.
;)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Roxy wrote:I am tired too Mati. That last lynch did me in. I agree I will follow ya'lls votes and hope for the best.
Tell me about it lol

I guess the other three dont want to talk to us today. :|
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Somehow I am not surprised. I am sure plots are being thickened as we speak
;)
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

One time when SVS got recruited and she didnt want to be, she made it obvious that she wasnt going to play ball. I laughed over that. I dont know know if that happens all the time, or if it was a one-time thing. But it doesn't seem to have happened here. I don't think.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote:One time when SVS got recruited and she didnt want to be, she made it obvious that she wasnt going to play ball. I laughed over that. I dont know know if that happens all the time, or if it was a one-time thing. But it doesn't seem to have happened here. I don't think.
I think I know what game you are talking about too!
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

yeah, she was my renegade hero in that game! :D
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 130

Post by S~V~S »

Roxy wrote:Somehow I am not surprised. I am sure plots are being thickened as we speak

Noooo...work is being done, by me at least, can't speak for anyone else, calls are being answered, emails being sent. Not everyone can play Mafia from their desks. I will be here tonight after work, completely uninvolved in plotting.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Kate wrote:
Matahari wrote:One time when SVS got recruited and she didnt want to be, she made it obvious that she wasnt going to play ball. I laughed over that. I dont know know if that happens all the time, or if it was a one-time thing. But it doesn't seem to have happened here. I don't think.
I think I know what game you are talking about too!
Me too! SVS was my rebel hero that game as well! :jedi:
;)
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Yeah, I'm celebrating arcane pagan festivals, drunkenly. I'll vote tomorrow, but can't pro :fiesta: :lorab: :feb: :feb: mise much else. Sorry! :wine:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 1

Post by reywaS »

Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Wow, thanks for that Rey... :huh:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

That was SOT, my favorite game of all time <3 I was one of the top civs, we had an awesome BTS group. I recruited a baddie, and HE knew all the secrets of the Rogue, the Keeper. I hounded her the whole game, and then almost at the end, they recruited me as kind of a meat puppet, my role was "Human Shield". I felt my role, Kahlan, would not submit and would scream bloody blue murder until she died, and I did :D The civs won that one.

Good Times~

And i'll tell you, that goddamned BOB is just as bad as the Keeper, IMO, and if he were to recruit me, I would tell him where to go.

Lucky for me that hasn't happened (and lucky for that bastard, BOB, too :knight3: )
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote:
That was SOT, my favorite game of all time <3 I was one of the top civs, we had an awesome BTS group. I recruited a baddie, and HE knew all the secrets of the Rogue, the Keeper. I hounded her the whole game, and then almost at the end, they recruited me as kind of a meat puppet, my role was "Human Shield". I felt my role, Kahlan, would not submit and would scream bloody blue murder until she died, and I did :D The civs won that one.

Good Times~

And i'll tell you, that goddamned BOB is just as bad as the Keeper, IMO, and if he were to recruit me, I would tell him where to go.

Lucky for me that hasn't happened (and lucky for that bastard, BOB, too :knight3: )
Probably like how Donna wouldn't stop searching for her best friends killer.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yup~ good analogy :D

I am sure Donna would kick BOBS ass too if she had a chance~
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote:Yup~ good analogy :D

I am sure Donna would kick BOBS ass too if she had a chance~
So who are you thinking of voting?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Well, not BOB~ I am thinking we should vote for one of his recruits, right?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote:Well, not BOB~ I am thinking we should vote for one of his recruits, right?
Russ? What do you think?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I dunno; I have to think about this. We've lynched an awful lor of civvies this game. Most of the people i thought were bad weren't.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

My mother wanted to name me Donna actually; my father said no way, and yay for Dad :)

She loved that song, me, not so much. Should this be in OT?

Return to “Previous Side Missions”