BOOM!!!! (host, deadies, non-players)
42%

Total votes: 12
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 80

Re: [DAY 5] Avant-Garde Mafia 2

Post by Flyin' High »

Also, I have not hinted at my role in any way this game.
ImageImage

LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 58

Post by LittleTiger »

reywaS wrote:
LittleTiger wrote:
reywaS wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Seeings as my "Case" on you stems from your reaction to the material I presented and not the material itself. You keep calling it useless, invalid etc. The Civvie LT I know would not have gone so far over the top in her initial response to voting analysis. You also seem to think that by using loaded language (such as "you're better than this", this is usless, invalid, etc etc) I'll back off. I wont. You're bad. And Thats that.
This actually makes a lot of sense to me. All the talk surrounding how useless and incorrect and flawed DH's vote stats were pinged me big time. It felt like DH hit a nerve and a few people were rushing to completely discredit what he was saying. Since when is any kind of vote analysis useless???
BECAUSE it has no merit this early in the game; BECAUSE people are on at the same time due to schedules etc; BECAUSE it was just useless. I could say that because you are replying to DH and I think he is bad, then you must be bad. You posted after DH, you must be bad.

Geez.
It was not "useless". It was a simple record of people that voted for both Droopy and Vomp with some added stuff about vote timing. DH did not in any way come to the conclusion that any one person in his vote post "must be bad". It certainly wasn't "useless" in that it got some great discussion going. I think he may have hit something with all the "oh my god, that date is stupid and useless and makes no sense" stuff TBH. A few people went a little overboard in trying to debunk DH's conclusions when he didn't even make any conclusions! I think he's on to something with the responses. :ponder:
So then why did he slip in the "I am going to vote LT"?

Again, I was not the first to comment that his analyses served no purpose at this point in the game. Later, maybe it will help. So, I comment.... and BOOM! DH says THAT is his case... the fact that I commented. Something that others have also done.

Now, here you are joining him. I am sorry, but you cannot tell me that his analyses has any bearing on shit right at this point.

Maybe there is something to the fact that YOU are jumping on DH's bogus case. I mean, how convenient, right? Easy vote. DH has even said that he is trying to stop "sheeple votes" - so clearly he is just stirring the pot. Yet you jump on it.

Except that all it has done is distract from actual discussion of the actual possible baddies. But, maybe that is the plan.

My eye is still on FH, tbh. Although, I am not ready to vote her atm. Her explanations about the books rang true to me.

Instead, I am now very interested in reywaS. I think he has played this game long enough that him jumping on DH's "case" makes me very suspicious of him.

*vote reywaS*
ImageImage
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 124

Post by triceratopzeuhl »

Flyin' High wrote:Also, I have not hinted at my role in any way this game.
It wasn't something that would have been on purpose
[EMM winner placeholder] ImageImage
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

Or are you trying to argue with me when I say I think you're civ? That's just silly
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 265

Post by DharmaHelper »

LittleTiger wrote:
reywaS wrote:
LittleTiger wrote:
reywaS wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Seeings as my "Case" on you stems from your reaction to the material I presented and not the material itself. You keep calling it useless, invalid etc. The Civvie LT I know would not have gone so far over the top in her initial response to voting analysis. You also seem to think that by using loaded language (such as "you're better than this", this is usless, invalid, etc etc) I'll back off. I wont. You're bad. And Thats that.
This actually makes a lot of sense to me. All the talk surrounding how useless and incorrect and flawed DH's vote stats were pinged me big time. It felt like DH hit a nerve and a few people were rushing to completely discredit what he was saying. Since when is any kind of vote analysis useless???
BECAUSE it has no merit this early in the game; BECAUSE people are on at the same time due to schedules etc; BECAUSE it was just useless. I could say that because you are replying to DH and I think he is bad, then you must be bad. You posted after DH, you must be bad.

Geez.
It was not "useless". It was a simple record of people that voted for both Droopy and Vomp with some added stuff about vote timing. DH did not in any way come to the conclusion that any one person in his vote post "must be bad". It certainly wasn't "useless" in that it got some great discussion going. I think he may have hit something with all the "oh my god, that date is stupid and useless and makes no sense" stuff TBH. A few people went a little overboard in trying to debunk DH's conclusions when he didn't even make any conclusions! I think he's on to something with the responses. :ponder:
So then why did he slip in the "I am going to vote LT"?

Again, I was not the first to comment that his analyses served no purpose at this point in the game. Later, maybe it will help. So, I comment.... and BOOM! DH says THAT is his case... the fact that I commented. Something that others have also done.

Now, here you are joining him. I am sorry, but you cannot tell me that his analyses has any bearing on shit right at this point.

Maybe there is something to the fact that YOU are jumping on DH's bogus case. I mean, how convenient, right? Easy vote. DH has even said that he is trying to stop "sheeple votes" - so clearly he is just stirring the pot. Yet you jump on it.

Except that all it has done is distract from actual discussion of the actual possible baddies. But, maybe that is the plan.

My eye is still on FH, tbh. Although, I am not ready to vote her atm. Her explanations about the books rang true to me.

Instead, I am now very interested in reywaS. I think he has played this game long enough that him jumping on DH's "case" makes me very suspicious of him.

*vote reywaS*

I think you're talking yourself in a bit of a circle here. It's been fairly established that my vote for you was to do with your REACTION to the vote analysis. I didn't say you were the first to comment on it, just that your particular reaction pinged me the most. And I'm not distracting from any actual discussion.

But overall this post is a much better improvement in terms of baddie defending. I'm glad your step away from the thread lead to a more clearheaded set of lies and doubletalk and etc. Makes things easier.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 58
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Ok, before this gets any more confusing for me I'm going to vote. It seems that SVS is vouching for Trice and Trice is vouching for FH, plus I don't have a strong suspicion of FH. Right now I'm seeing civ SVS and that's reinforced by what Kate is saying (I dont trust my read on SVS alone because i find her hard to read). On LT, I need to think about that some more. I've seen much much worse reactions from her when she's bad - her reaction here just made kind of a blip on my screen. I'm not convinced on INH. So where I land is where I really didn't want to land - back on CBK based on her voting position for rabbit. It breaks my heart to vote for Timmer on his first day but I'm not supposed to have a heart in mafia so that is where my vote is going tonight.
*votes Timmer*

tons of linki
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 79

Post by insertnamehere »

I see the FH suspicion, but I definitely think that DH is stronger.

*votes DH*
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Well this day has been the most interesting thusfar.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 170
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Wow. Should not have had a drink when I got home.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
BoatsBoatsBoats
The Mark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by BoatsBoatsBoats »

DharmaHelper wrote:
BoatsBoatsBoats wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:I'm not planning anything Boats. I just feel very strongly that LT tangled herself up in her reaction to my voting analysis and her reactions since. :bounce:
I'm more concerned about your analysis posts.

What about it?
It's got an agenda.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

BoatsBoatsBoats wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
BoatsBoatsBoats wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:I'm not planning anything Boats. I just feel very strongly that LT tangled herself up in her reaction to my voting analysis and her reactions since. :bounce:
I'm more concerned about your analysis posts.

What about it?
It's got an agenda.

I disagree. Want to elaborate?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Ok I'm sticking with susoicions that CBK was trying to save bea for today. I'm not sure enough about any of the other suspects.

Vote timmer
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 99

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

God, there's been so much discussion today that it's been hard to wrap my head around it all. I was leaning toward FH for the longest time, but I'm willing to let that one slide for now, because her book explanation seems genuine to me (for the most part). Right now I'm leaning toward either CBK/Timmer or DH. DH is starting to lose me and I feel like he's all over the map with his suspicions. And from re-reading CBK, I think there's a really good possibility that she was trying to save bea, and Timmer hasn't done much to clear that up for me yet.

I feel fairly comfortable voting for either one really, but the question is which one?...
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 207

Post by S~V~S »

I am not sure i believe it though, Trice~

I can wait to vote. I do think FH is bad, but i also think DH may be onto something.
insertnamehere wrote:I see the FH suspicion, but I definitely think that DH is stronger.

*votes DH*
How "No U" of you :ponder:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 132

Post by reywaS »

What an incredible No U there, LT. At least you didn't try to be subtle about it. LMAO. I think it's kinda funny that you are going to such great lengths to try to make us believe that DH's posts served no purpose and don't mean anything and then you "No U" vote for me.

I guess that helps me realize that a vote for you is definitely warranted.

Vote: LittleTiger
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Oh yeah. I also forgot about The Truth and Boats. The Truth definitely seems like he could be one of Trice's teammates and Boats really seems like he's just going along with the flow, which almost always bothers me.

So basically, I have about 25 minutes to decide which of those 4 I'm voting for.........fuck.
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

I don't entirely understand why BWT doesn't list me as suspicious, but lists The Truth as suspicious because he thinks we could be teammates. Huh?
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

S~V~S wrote:I am not sure i believe it though, Trice~

I can wait to vote. I do think FH is bad, but i also think DH may be onto something.
insertnamehere wrote:I see the FH suspicion, but I definitely think that DH is stronger.

*votes DH*
How "No U" of you :ponder:
Could be. Maybe it was an on purpose thing, which I guess she would deny since that would not reflect well on her; but as an accidental slip it wouldn't have any baddie connotations. Hrum
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Apparently Flyin High talked her way out of it. When her case of Trice fell flat, she turned to CBK.

Sorry DH, but neither of our candidates are being lynched. CBK/Tim could be bad, there were times I tilted my head at CBK. I was hoping to give Timmer a chance to play the game and prove himself civ, but i guess that isn't happening.

I still think she was a distraction, though.

linki @ Trice, yeah. i caught that too (about BWT), plus he is considering a vote for someone for being blendy when there is so much suspicion?
The Truth
Posts in topic: 50

Post by The Truth »

You're being rather condescending, that sometimes makes me think people are baddies. :|
Mr. Droopy Cash
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Mr. Droopy Cash »

Trice made the 2000th post in this thread...what a baddie move. I wish I realized the poll when late tonight and I could've voted Trice... :haha:
This logic is just as good as anyone elses!
You can just call me...."The Best"
The Truth

Post by The Truth »

Unless something goes horribly eschew sometime soon, I'm voting Dharma.
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

Mr. Droopy Cash wrote:Trice made the 2000th post in this thread...what a baddie move. I wish I realized the poll when late tonight and I could've voted Trice... :haha:
This logic is just as good as anyone elses!
There is a lot of good quality content going around today, don't disregard all of it because of some graphs
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

The Truth wrote:
You're being rather condescending, that sometimes makes me think people are baddies. :|
Actually, it is my experience that DH tends to be more condescending when he is a civ. Hes a little friendlier when hes bad, trying to trick people and all.

i was gonna vote FH, but am waiting to see if there is a last minute push for DH
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

S~V~S wrote:
The Truth wrote:
Actually, it is my experience that DH tends to be more condescending when he is a civ. Hes a little friendlier when hes bad, trying to trick people and all.

i was gonna vote FH, but am waiting to see if there is a last minute push for DH

Spoiler warning: There probably will be :guitar:

ImageImage
ImageImage
The Truth

Post by The Truth »

S~V~S wrote:
The Truth wrote:

Consider me part of that push... Maybe he's using reverse psychology? Regardless, it seems suspicious to me.
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

DP just voted for LT without posting, silenced maybe?
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

inb4 Dharma says something about bandwagons
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 130

Post by Epignosis »

Sorry DH- I'm honestly bewildered at this point. But I'm going with you.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Sorry Timmer, i didn't want to vote for you, but i also did not want to let DH be lynched.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

If I go, I accomplished what I wanted to accomplish. Maybe 1 or 2 baddies gets flushed out and you guys have a nice list for future lynches :coffee3:

ImageImage
ImageImage
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

poll is closed now
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

The Truth wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
The Truth wrote:

Consider me part of that push... Maybe he's using reverse psychology? Regardless, it seems suspicious to me.
yeah your post was what made me fear the wagon of bands~ and i see you didn't vote after all :(
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Host post coming ASAP.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

You have to be kidding me. I went to click 'submit' to vote, and the polling closed at that exact moment. :WTF:

It doesn't mean much, but I would have gone with CBK/Timmer probably. I didn't feel quite as comfortable with Troofie and Boats as I did with him and FH. But I'm more willing to give FH the benefit of the doubt for now.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:You have to be kidding me. I went to click 'submit' to vote, and the polling closed at that exact moment. :WTF:

It doesn't mean much, but I would have gone with CBK/Timmer probably. I didn't feel quite as comfortable with Troofie and Boats as I did with him and FH. But I'm more willing to give FH the benefit of the doubt for now.
Who were u hitting submit to vote for?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Did anyone who voted for me apart from INH give a reason, btw?

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:You have to be kidding me. I went to click 'submit' to vote, and the polling closed at that exact moment. :WTF:

Probably? But you were hitting "Submit" to vote.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote:Did anyone who voted for me apart from INH give a reason, btw?
I voted for you. I did not give a reason.

Would you like one?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Did anyone who voted for me apart from INH give a reason, btw?

Would you like one?
It wouldn't hurt.

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:

Would you like one?
Are you channeling Vomp? Was it a personal reason?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 5: Stay Away From Me

After another surprising civvie lynching the day previous, today was a day filled with discussion, perhaps the most thus far. The infiltrators absolutely must be eliminated, they remembered.

Today it was between DharmaHelper and LittleTiger. "As it seems we cannot choose, let it fall in the hands of fate!" spoke the supposed Captain Spectacular. It flipped a coin. It was decided. reywaS was sick of the mutilations, so he grabbed a chair and slammed LittleTiger with it repeatedly. "STAY AWAY FROM ME!" She yelled. "I AM NOT BAD!" Sobbing for her life, LittleTiger's blood spilled onto the floor. Only it wasn't red.

"...LT's blood is grey?" timmer inquired.

LittleTiger has been lynched. She was Grey 1.

You have 24 hours to send in your night PMs.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [NIGHT 5] Avant-Garde Mafia 2

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 5: Event

"Listen, players!" The host punched through the ship once more.

"I am giving you ONE and only ONE opportunity now to give one of your fallen brethren another chance. However, the player could not have died via lynching! Choose wisely!"

Choose the player to be resurrected! You have 24 hours. Only the living may vote.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Good result. :)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Would you like one?
It wouldn't hurt.
You're weird. And I needed to vote in a hurry.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Must...exercise...restraint...

ImageImage
ImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

So yeah @JC: No I do not know how I survived my kill.

As for why I voted LT, I did not like her reaction to DH's posts. Her huge NO U kinda sealed it for me.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Well that's awesome!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

YES~!!!!

Bye LT, BIH Grey 1 :)

And i would feel best about Faraday or Devin coming back. They went on Night One which doesn't make them more likely to be civ, but i did not have a good feeling about a few of the others.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

So, I hate to ask for this but does anyone have a vote order?

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”