Andrew and mommy
54%

Total votes: 13
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 77

Re: MINECRAFT - DAY FIVE

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

I'm just gonna assume I'm right about Boogs and 2 or 3 of the voters are on his baddie team. :)
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Well 2 max, sorry.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Flyin' High »

Roxy wrote:If you felt more strongly about boogs I would have followed you FH. <3
I really hope we are right today!

Well all this does not make me feel better tbs. Porcu :( :( I swear I will just flip out if I am wrong.

Oh no more talk of recruits!! My hed can't handle it tonight.
I don't think you were talking me out of Boogs.

Boogs, can you please explain how MP can both be Herobrine and have been dead Night 1? When you can explain that, I might start believing you. Otherwise I don't understand how it's possible. A recruit at this point makes more sense to me than Herobrine killing from beyond the grave.
ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

DisgruntledPorcupine has been lynched.

You have 23 hours to get your PMs in.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Re: MINECRAFT - NIGHT FIVE

:feb:
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 86

Post by Boogs »

Flyin' High wrote:
Roxy wrote:If you felt more strongly about boogs I would have followed you FH. <3
I really hope we are right today!

Well all this does not make me feel better tbs. Porcu :( :( I swear I will just flip out if I am wrong.

Oh no more talk of recruits!! My hed can't handle it tonight.
I don't think you were talking me out of Boogs.

Boogs, can you please explain how MP can both be Herobrine and have been dead Night 1? When you can explain that, I might start believing you. Otherwise I don't understand how it's possible. A recruit at this point makes more sense to me than Herobrine killing from beyond the grave.
FH I know my theory sounds crazy but I just feel like we were onto something.... It does not seem logical he is Herobrine. I will admit i may not be accurate there, but a recruit? yes, largely largely possible. We all still have no idea what the secret part of Hero's role is, which COULD be just that. Also, his constant flip flopping and wishy washy feelings on everyone throw me a HUGE :eye: . He most caught me he wanted to tie the poll and I felt that if he were Civ, why would he ever even suggest a thing?
FH you do make me think, again Hero was dead so it must be a recruit so I am wrong on him being the actual Hero. But someone else must be. MP targeting Llama and BWT was odd like he was trying to throw us off getting them. Is he pretending to cover up suspicions? I want to kill Hero as bad as the rest of the good guys, but we have to lynch right. Hopefully we got one right tonight.

Linksy: :bounce: I was right bout one of the 2! Heck yes! It is getting down to the wire. Great job guys!
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 67

Post by blindfaeth »

Awesome :)
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

I can't see the video so does it say who Porcu was?

Obv from others posts and Porcu's yay!
Porcu you just keep getting better :)
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Here fh:

Who is the AntiHero?

Poll ended at Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:51 pm

MovingPictures 0

Birdwithteeth 2 Boogs (12), MovingPictures07 (13)

flyin' high 0

thellama73 0

disgruntledporcupine 4 thellama73 (8), Flyin' High (14), Roxy (15), blindfaeth (16)

roxy

spaghetti everywhere 0

boogs 2 birdwithteeth11 (9), DisgruntledPorcupine (11)

blindfaeth 0

ME

Kate (1), Andrew (2), Epignosis (3), Spacedaisy (4), Russtifinko (5), He-Man (6), Snow Dog (7), juliets (10)

Total votes : 16
;)
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 217

Post by thellama73 »

Yay my gut was right! BIH DP!

Honestly, I am starting to come around to the "MP is bad" theory. His vote for BWT makes no sense to me.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Roxy wrote:I can't see the video so does it say who Porcu was?

I was spider. ;)

And thanks. :)
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Phew! Not Herobrine but so wonderful getting a baddie. DP! You had me so freaked out there at the end! :haha:

I really want to hear from MP now that he shouldn't be silenced anymore because I think this lynch was very telling.

@Kate & Andrew: Will you tell us if the mafia is eliminated?
ImageImage

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm catching up on poss now. Roxy, I feel sure BWT is not pulling the wool over my eyes.

I would hope that my tireless crusading against Porcu since day 1 would show people that I am on the side of good.

I don't think my mention of the ship early on should incriminate me, especially since I didn't vote for it. Remember that Snow Dog voted Ship and turned out to be good.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

thellama73 wrote:I'm catching up on poss now. Roxy, I feel sure BWT is not pulling the wool over my eyes.

I would hope that my tireless crusading against Porcu since day 1 would show people that I am on the side of good.

I don't think my mention of the ship early on should incriminate me, especially since I didn't vote for it. Remember that Snow Dog voted Ship and turned out to be good.
Yes, sorry about that freak out I had where I put the case together about you and BWT. MP's vote had me all uncertain, but I am glad I went with my gut rather than following MP this time. I really hope MP isn't recruited, but I want to hear from him for sure.

I'm filling in some stuff on my spreadsheet now and trying to figure out who might be the last mafia.
ImageImage

Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

I also voted ship and I am good too so yeah, not strong evidence for a reason to condemn someone as mafia at this point. :blush:
ImageImage

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Flyin' High wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I'm catching up on poss now. Roxy, I feel sure BWT is not pulling the wool over my eyes.

Yes, sorry about that freak out I had where I put the case together about you and BWT. MP's vote had me all uncertain, but I am glad I went with my gut rather than following MP this time. I really hope MP isn't recruited, but I want to hear from him for sure.

I'm filling in some stuff on my spreadsheet now and trying to figure out who might be the last mafia.
I think it must be either Boogs or SE, leaning towards Boogs. Some of his attempts to get us not to lynch him have been very convincing, though.

Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

thellama73 wrote:
Flyin' High wrote:

I think it must be either Boogs or SE, leaning towards Boogs. Some of his attempts to get us not to lynch him have been very convincing, though.
If Boogs is the last mafia, who do you think Herobrine is?
ImageImage

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Flyin' High wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Flyin' High wrote:

If Boogs is the last mafia, who do you think Herobrine is?
According to my notes, it has to be either SE or BF, unless of course MP has somehow fooled all of us.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 292
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

That was single-handedly the worst mafia day period ever for me. If the insanifiers weren't occasionally being totally hilarious, I think I would have gone absolutely insane.

Okay, catching up now, as I literally just got home from class. I see we got a baddie, thank god. BIH DP!!
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I demand an explanation for your vote, MP.

Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Actually, based on my spreadsheet, the last mafia has to be either spaghetti or Boogs. Unless BWT has pulled the wool over llama's eyes. Or if Elohcin wasn't actually bad. Gosh, I really wish we knew for sure about her.

I just took a look at spaghetti's votes and there isn't really anything concrete that helps connect him to the known mafia, Epig and DP.

Day 1 spaghetti came in and voted He-Man kind of out of nowhere and DP immediately followed up by slapping a vote on spaghetti. Day 2 spaghetti gave Epignosis his 9th vote. Day 3 he voted Russ like all of us. Day 4 he gave the first vote to llama. And he didn't show up to vote today. I'm going to read back through his posts to see if anything stands out.

So you have it that Boogs can't be Herobrine on your spreadsheet, llama?
ImageImage

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Flyin' High wrote: So you have it that Boogs can't be Herobrine on your spreadsheet, llama?
No, not at all. I was taking your assumption that Boogs was the last Mafia. Boogs has voted for a civvie FIVE times in a row now. That maes him more likely to be mafia than hero, but he could be either.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Guys, I'm not recruited. You really have to trust me on this one. Would anything I've done in this game make sense given I was recruited? And I was absolutely screwed over last night in terms of night actions, it seems. Being insanified was terrible. Speaking of which, yes, I think the site went down for that one insanifier so I asked Kate what I should do and she gave me the other one. Also, I did use smilies, twice, and I really got burned on it from Kate. I shouldn't have done it the second time, but I couldn't resist at least posting a laughing smiley (and I pleaded with Kate) at the fact that the insanifier changed one of my words inexplicably to "nipple". Speaking of which, there were like 4 posts I COULDN'T make with that first insanifier because of sexual content, and trust me, I wasn't saying anything sexual. I think I figured it out it was because "Boogs" kept getting mistranslated from time to time.

I have firm reason to believe that the potion has been compromised, if anyone, or that they are seriously and incredibly misguided. This is all I can say on this matter.

I was seriously thinking a Boogs lynch today, easily, and then I drank some kind of liquid before I went to bed last night and proverbially slept on it, and it just kept really bugging me. The whole BWT and llama thing seemed exactly like something I would have done if I were baddie and in llama's shoes. I obviously no longer believe this to be the case.

What I was also trying to say was that Boogs and BF seemed to be acting classic baddie to me, especially Boogs, but that I was still just a bit hesitant. I also saw DP as a likely candidate but would have said Boogs was bad first, so nice call on that one. I still think Boogs makes the most sense to be Hero, and it should be very evident that anyone trying to spread that kind of crap about me is either seriously misguided or it's down to the wire and they're trying to win.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Llama, as to my vote, refer to my train of thought and also my declaration about the potion. That is all. I did firmly believe BWT to be lying, but I've obviously changed my mind now that DP has flipped.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

llama, where are you getting these numbers? Just curious. bc we still dont know BWT was good, so how do you know boogs has voted a civ 5 times? You said the same thing about me recently, when really we only knew two of the roles of the 4 people I'd voted at the time.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I also agree that it's likely SE is the last mafia and Boogs is Hero, but I don't know. I guess I am probably wrong about BF given that DP flipped, so it would be impossible for Boogs and BF to be teammates. I know people got on me for this last time, but if Stevie is somehow still alive, I think he should definitely NK Boogs, or even SE.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

blindfaeth wrote:llama, where are you getting these numbers? Just curious. bc we still dont know BWT was good, so how do you know boogs has voted a civ 5 times? You said the same thing about me recently, when really we only knew two of the roles of the 4 people I'd voted at the time.
Boogs voted for Snow Dog twice and rustifinko once. We know that those were civvies. He voted for me once, and I know I am a civvie. He voted for BWT once, and I am very confident that BWT is civvie.

I don't recall making similar accusation about you, since only MP and Russ were confirmed civs that you voted for.

blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

I think if he's still alive he should NK you :evileye:

Linki: Maybe I am misremembering, I'll look into it, thanks llama. Of course for me to believe you on the 5 civvie thing is a big leap of faith but i understand why if you're good why you'd think that.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I also agree that it's likely SE is the last mafia and Boogs is Hero, but I don't know. I guess I am probably wrong about BF given that DP flipped, so it would be impossible for Boogs and BF to be teammates. I know people got on me for this last time, but if Stevie is somehow still alive, I think he should definitely NK Boogs, or even SE.
I don't think BF can be mafia, because of his DP vote, but he could still be Hero.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:

I was spider. ;)

Thanks for not insanifying me!

I totally panicked at the end too FH :haha:

Kk thoughts-

I do trust FH if she is bad she would have to be Herobrine as she could have easily voted Teeth to save Porcu. Is she I just don't feel it in my gut.

I really want to trust llama. At least I know he is not a mafia with the way he went after Porcu all game. Herobrine I don't think so.

I really wanna trust bf too. His last posts and vote during the lynch make me feel better about him. Could he be Herobrine? Maybe but I just don't think so.

As for the last baddie could be boogs. Iunno. Maybe Herobrine.

MP - wtf is up with the last couple of lynches?
;)
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Okay, I have just read back through all of spaghetti's posts. Reading them in order it starts off really looking like he was defending Epignosis Day 1!
>SpaghettiEverywhere wrote:He-Man, I dont think anybody has really been specifically targeting anybody for the lynch yet, and i cant see anybody as of right now that looks like theyre tied to epi in any way. i dont think its fair to go throwing out conclusions of any sort yet. we need to talk about all of this first before we jump to "youre suspicious and bad, so die" kind of thing. in fact, I think epi's post actually makes a lot of sense, but so does the point made of quality over quantity.
>SpaghettiEverywhere wrote:
He-Man wrote:
He-Man wrote:
Epignosis wrote:What?
Maybe someone else can explain since I'm not making sense to you.
I dont think youre making too much sense to anyone, tbh
I'm sorry I could not eloquently explain my suspicion to your eyes, I will try harder to appease you in future :hug:
Haha thanks, i think youre misunderstanding epi though.
From what I can tell, epi is just saying that llama said the exact same thing even before epi did, yet epi is the only one youre going after. and i think youre thinking that epi is trying to pull your attention over to llama instead of him. youre both misunderstanding i think.
>SpaghettiEverywhere wrote:this is the last chance i will get before the poll ends, i'm going out with friends. so i guess i have to vote now. i honestly have no idea who to vote for and i dont know if i'm okay with an SD lynch JUST YET. ill give him a chance to prove himself civvie to me. so i'm going to vote he-man, just cuz he's he-man and always pings me :hug:
Note: This is where he votes for He-Man and at this point, He-Man had already chosen to vote for Epignosis.
>SpaghettiEverywhere wrote:(I'm on my phone quick because I realized I never voted in the poll) I only voted he man as sort of a throw away vote because I don't know who else to vote for. All of these arguments seem like civvie-civvie to me and I cant decide who is who yet.
This meant nothing to me at the time, but I have seen people forget to vote and then come back because they were reminded in their BTSC chatroom.

Then after the lynch switch to MP, he suggests multiple theories for the switch that have nothing to do with the mafia using their lynch switch.
>SpaghettiEverywhere wrote:I have a feeling that baddies didnt have anything to do with MP getting lynched. I'm more inclined to think that Epi possibly had a lynch protection from somewhere (possibly from a role or from some item acquired) although i think it has to be part of the role because it seems weird that he would have received an item so early in the game. Unless it was a result of the day 0 vote. it seems like a waste for a baddie team to use a lynch switch so early, unless he was the only baddie member able to use the lynch switch, so thats an option too.
In addition to supplying reasons for MP's lynch that weren't baddie-related, after Epig starts to take a lot of heat he now says he thinks he'd be okay with it.
>SpaghettiEverywhere wrote:Looks like a lot of people are heading towards Epi being lynched. I think I would be okay with it, I'm not so keep on the idea of baddies using their power so early just to frame a civ. It seems like an awful waste of something that could be extremely useful later in the game to save a teammate or themselves. So I'm more set on the fact that he is a baddie who saved his own life with it. Or it was a freak circumstance where both epi and llama are protected from being lynched and it just went down the line to MP :eek:
>SpaghettiEverywhere wrote:OR the diamond sword could have saved him for some reason unbeknownst to us.
MovingPictures07 wrote: Linki with SE: It makes absolutely NO sense the Diamond Sword saved him. Remember, the Diamond Sword has both a stop and a switch, and the baddies only have a switch. Since Diamond Sword has no BTSC, I incredibly doubt that role would use the switch when they cannot be sure anyone is civ or bad. I realize we can be paranoid, but I really think we don't have a better option than Epig. But I think you're right in that their hand was forced to use the lynch switch, even though they might not have wanted to.
The reason I didnt completely rule out the diamond sword is because it has a *secret* as part of its role. I think theres a small chance it could have been some sort of power where the diamond sword would know epi was a civvie and then to save him? I dunno, its a stretch but i'm not ruling it out.
He finally votes Epignosis when there's no chance of saving him.

Then after that whole lynch he posts less and less. Here's a post where he mentions Elohcin, but then throws out that he's still leery of Snow Dog (who I don't think he'd actually mentioned up to this point):
>SpaghettiEverywhere wrote:Great result!!!! Bye epi and BIH zombie!!! I think going after Elohcin would be a good idea, though I'm still leery of snow dog. His "no u" kind of playing here makes me lean a bit towards him being baddie, but i dont know for sure yet.
After this most of his posts become very blendy.

At this point I think it's likely that spaghetti is the Creeper.
ImageImage

Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

@Roxy: Remember that Herobrine tried to kill me.
ImageImage

blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

FWIW I am waiting to see what happens tonight. Since the order of PMs matter, it is possible Hero killed bc he sent in his PM first and then was killed.

I also am feeling good fluffy things about llama, roxy & FH now. My #1 choice for likely baddie tomorrow is probably SE.

linki - ill read that in a second lol
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Right, let's kill Boogs and Se and if there are still baddies left, we'll know it's MP gone rogue.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I also agree that it's likely SE is the last mafia and Boogs is Hero, but I don't know. I guess I am probably wrong about BF given that DP flipped, so it would be impossible for Boogs and BF to be teammates. I know people got on me for this last time, but if Stevie is somehow still alive, I think he should definitely NK Boogs, or even SE.
I don't think BF can be mafia, because of his DP vote, but he could still be Hero.
I agree.

Roxy wrote:
DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:

I was spider. ;)

Thanks for not insanifying me!

I totally panicked at the end too FH :haha:

Kk thoughts-

I do trust FH if she is bad she would have to be Herobrine as she could have easily voted Teeth to save Porcu. Is she I just don't feel it in my gut.

I really want to trust llama. At least I know he is not a mafia with the way he went after Porcu all game. Herobrine I don't think so.

I really wanna trust bf too. His last posts and vote during the lynch make me feel better about him. Could he be Herobrine? Maybe but I just don't think so.

As for the last baddie could be boogs. Iunno. Maybe Herobrine.

MP - wtf is up with the last couple of lynches?
What do you mean?

I don't see anything wrong with trusting llama or BWT after this result. Why are you questioning it? And I think trusting BF is relatively reasonable with his posts especially after lynch. BF, I'm sorry I gave you a hard time, but it's really annoying to defend against those kind of accusations when I'm in this position.

Linki with llama: That's not true at all, but I do agree SE and Boogs seem like they have to be the last two.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

FH I think your analysis of SE makes a lot of sense. And I think youre the person I trust most at this point, as you said Hero tried to kill you and you have voted with the civs against DP :blush:
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

At this point I have two main reasons for thinking BF is civvie and Boogs is Herobrine.

BF started this game by pretty much going for the House option. Boogs started this game by going for the Bank option.

I've been reading BF as civvie most of the game and didn't start to have any hesitation about him until Day 4 when his name was brought up as possibly being mafia. Boogs I've gone back and forth on. I do not want us to forget this post by Russ:
Russtifinko wrote:Wow, a guy goes Öb vacation and suddenly he's evil! I'm busy as have only phone access (and limited, at that) until Wednesday, as I stated. You can lynch me before then if you really want, or I can mount a defense when I get home. If you do lynch me, you'll understand why I can personally guarantee either boogs or indi is bad. I'm leaning that it was indi and Herobrine did us a favor, but boogs bears a look just in case.

For the little it's worth, is it so far-fetched that I made a correct judgment? I know it's only my third game, but I'm fairly intelligent. I explained clearly the logical steps I took at the time to conclude it was Epi. I believe BWT's post was saying that in rl I'm a logical guy, so he may believe me at least.

Beyond that, make your own conclusions at least until wed. MP has, apparently, and that worked out very well for us last lynch, so I can't fault people for following him. MP, in a recent post you said you don't feel bad about sometimes being wrong in your suspicions. If I die, I hope this changes your mind some. You have unmatched power in thus game, and killing everyone you suspect may eventually lead to a win since you're experienced and good, but at the expense of some civvie lives. I was thinking maybe I could win this one for the first time, that seems unlikely now. Shame you chose to do this when I can't adequately defend. Good night all
I think Russ said that for a reason--he was the Minecart and had to have tracked someone that was either night-killed or had a kill attempted on them and saw that indi and Boogs targeted that player either Night 1 or Night 2. Indi couldn't have been bad. So logic says Boogs is bad.

If he's not Herobrine, then he's the last mafia. But thread evidence tells me that spaghetti is mafia, Boogs is Herobrine.

@BF: I was also one of the first people to call out Epig as bad Day 1 and vote for him.
ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Yes that too FH! Yay!

Also great points on spaghetti he has not posted nearly as much as he was. I am sure they were just trying to lay low.

I don't think spaghetti is Herobrine.

I also left Teeth off my list.
I have a role in mind for him and it is not Herobrine.

I wonder why boogs would come up with this crazy theory that makes no sense. He even said Porcu was not Herobrine. Could he be Herobrine? FH your post about him is very on point with my thinking!

Sock - why did you suddenly vote with boogs against Teeth? What exactly made you jump to that conclusion? All game long you have been saying you trust llama that he was good but then you don't trust him and vote for someone he was absolutely saying not to vote for?

Llama - I agree I hope they are the last 2.
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I think your assessments are very logical, FH. I have to say I'm thinking the same thing. Thank you for being a huge help this game, and the same goes for the other civvies as well. I'm so glad we got a baddie and this all seems more clear now; I am freaking relieved. I was worried. I don't know why, well I actually kind of do, but I seriously was insanely nervous about this lynch.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:Yes that too FH! Yay!

Also great points on spaghetti he has not posted nearly as much as he was. I am sure they were just trying to lay low.

I wonder why boogs would come up with this crazy theory that makes no sense. He even said Porcu was not Herobrine. Could he be Herobrine? FH your post about him is very on point with my thinking!

Sock - why did you suddenly vote with boogs against Teeth? What exactly made you jump to that conclusion? All game long you have been saying you trust llama that he was good but then you don't trust him and vote for someone he was absolutely saying not to vote for?

I explained this, but let me lay it out for you again. I think I drank something seriously messed up last night before I went to bed because I could not shake the feeling that they were lying and that this was some elaborately genius baddie move, and it would be if they were the last two baddies on Epig's team and managed to run away with it.

It was paranoia, and I had every intention before I woke up this morning of voting for Boogs today.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

I just wish I'd had this clarity during the lynch! I'm glad we caught a baddie, but I think I could have been a lot less spastic in the process. :blush: :haha:
ImageImage

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh, and do people actually need me to translate any of my posts from this period? I think I covered what I was trying to mainly say and a lot of it is irrelevant now. But I'd be glad to try and recall what the messages were if anyone was wondering. Lol.

Oh, and that being said, I think one of the funniest messages was when I said something about how "Now I have two insanifiers! Because the old one is no longer broken!" And it came out about them being my mom and dad, LOL. And how I completely unintentionally called BF a slut, hahahaha.

Linki with FH: Agreed entirely. Like I said, this past day period was really truly rough for me.
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 86

Post by Boogs »

Roxy wrote:Yes that too FH! Yay!

When did i ever say DP was Hero? I've only said that MP was him then said is agree he is a recruit and the last 2 baddies i felt were DP (I was correct on and mentioned that yesterday too) and BWT.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Oh, and do people actually need me to translate any of my posts from this period? I think I covered what I was trying to mainly say and a lot of it is irrelevant now. But I'd be glad to try and recall what the messages were if anyone was wondering. Lol.
I think I got most of them, but what was that run where you were basically posting "catch catch catch catch catch catch catch" for ages?

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Oh, and do people actually need me to translate any of my posts from this period? I think I covered what I was trying to mainly say and a lot of it is irrelevant now. But I'd be glad to try and recall what the messages were if anyone was wondering. Lol.
I think I got most of them, but what was that run where you were basically posting "catch catch catch catch catch catch catch" for ages?
Catch = BWT. I was trying to say BWT and it wasn't getting through no matter how I tried it. birdwithteeth didn't work the first few times but I finally got it to go through.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Catch = BWT.
The algorithms of these insanifiers are truly baffling.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: Catch = BWT.
The algorithms of these insanifiers are truly baffling.
I know, right? What was the other word? That was BWT too. It wasn't catching... maybe fishing or whatever I said a few times like that as well.

The second insanifier was much easier to try and express my thoughts. That first one truly obliterates most meaning.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

As frustrating as that day period was, I'm so relieved we came out of it with a baddie lynch and all of this clarity. And I do admit that I was thoroughly enjoying the insanifier at times perhaps a bit too much, to take my mind off of the suckiness that I couldn't express myself, lol.

When I asked Kate what I would do about that first insanifier being down (like what if it didn't come back up in time and I couldn't express myself at all and therefore not post?), she gave that second one to me and said "set it to Kafka", and I was thinking, This has to be the greatest insanifier of all time if it has a "Kafka" setting.

I actually ended up saying something like that somewhat off-topic through the first insanifier later on that I loved talking through my Kafka insanifier or something like that, and DP commented on how the post was funny. It ended up with "Kafka on the beach" or something thereabout, which gave me a good laugh.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

And so, llama, how does it feel to have been right about DP from the beginning?

I have to say, if it wasn't already incredibly evident, I LOVE that I can speak normally again. Man.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:And so, llama, how does it feel to have been right about DP from the beginning?
It feels very, very good. I love when my instincts turn out right. I'm only sorry I didn't have the same insight about Snow Dog being good.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”