54%

Total votes: 13
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: MINECRAFT - NIGHT FIVE

Post by Roxy »

Boogs - I never said you said he WAS Herobrine. - I said, you said he WASN'T Herobrine.
:huh:

You know what I mean. Re-read the post you quoted boogs ;)
;)
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 50

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

Hey everyone. I'm sorry i wasnt here for the lynch, I had to deal with a lot of stuff today and I wasnt up for coming on here :/ Great job lynching a baddie though, FWIW i would have voted Boogs. He is still not sitting well with me. This:
Boogs wrote:
Flyin' High wrote:
Roxy wrote:If you felt more strongly about boogs I would have followed you FH. <3
I really hope we are right today!

Well all this does not make me feel better tbs. Porcu :( :( I swear I will just flip out if I am wrong.

Oh no more talk of recruits!! My hed can't handle it tonight.
I don't think you were talking me out of Boogs.

Boogs, can you please explain how MP can both be Herobrine and have been dead Night 1? When you can explain that, I might start believing you. Otherwise I don't understand how it's possible. A recruit at this point makes more sense to me than Herobrine killing from beyond the grave.
FH I know my theory sounds crazy but I just feel like we were onto something.... It does not seem logical he is Herobrine. I will admit i may not be accurate there, but a recruit? yes, largely largely possible. We all still have no idea what the secret part of Hero's role is, which COULD be just that. Also, his constant flip flopping and wishy washy feelings on everyone throw me a HUGE :eye: . He most caught me he wanted to tie the poll and I felt that if he were Civ, why would he ever even suggest a thing?
FH you do make me think, again Hero was dead so it must be a recruit so I am wrong on him being the actual Hero. But someone else must be. MP targeting Llama and BWT was odd like he was trying to throw us off getting them. Is he pretending to cover up suspicions? I want to kill Hero as bad as the rest of the good guys, but we have to lynch right. Hopefully we got one right tonight.

Linksy: :bounce: I was right bout one of the 2! Heck yes! It is getting down to the wire. Great job guys!
I am 99% certain that there is no way that MP is a baddie or a recruited baddie. Same with BF, trying to pull the same sort of theory. My eye is on both of you for being the last two.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 292
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I know it seems SE and Boogs are the obvious last two, but what do people think of Rox?
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 217

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I know it seems SE and Boogs are the obvious last two, but what do people think of Rox?
You've asked that a few times, and I keep saying that I don't see how she can be bad, given her voting record.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I know it seems SE and Boogs are the obvious last two, but what do people think of Rox?
You've asked that a few times, and I keep saying that I don't see how she can be bad, given her voting record.
I agree the voting record looks good, I'm just trying to keep open to all possibilities just in case here. I know I've been involved in games where baddies throw their teammates under the bus (I am notorious for such occasional behavior). Thanks for your input though.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
I agree the voting record looks good, I'm just trying to keep open to all possibilities just in case here. I know I've been involved in games where baddies throw their teammates under the bus (I am notorious for such occasional behavior). Thanks for your input though.
Well, apart from her voting record, I am reading her posts as civvie as well, for what that's worth.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Well, apart from her voting record, I am reading her posts as civvie as well, for what that's worth.
Let's just say that perhaps there's a reason I'm asking.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

MP - what possible motive can you have?
My voting record is better than yours tbs!
I know we have never had the pleasure of btsc but those that have can and will attest I would never throw someone under the bus just so I could win. I would, however, let them throw me under the bus - though that has only happened twice in the 100's of games I have played.
;)
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 67

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

YES! Fantastic lynch result! BIH DP! :feb:

I think this pretty much disproves my theory that BF is bad, since DP flipped bad. Because I figured Boogs and BF were teammates and, while I had some slight reservations about DP, I didn't think he was bad. So good job to llama too for going based on gut.

I think the case against SE seems fairly solid too. So I would bet that SE is the last baddie and Boogs is Hero. If Stevie is still alive, then he needs to target one of the two of them tonight and we can lynch the other tomorrow. And if we're right, it will be a civvie victory.

EBWOP: That's not true at all, Roxy. In Electronic Mafia, we had a situation where you and DP (my indy teammates) threw me under the bus in order to get some civvie cred. That and us protecting DP while self-targeting himself for a kill was a fantastic move as well. As well as us recruiting you. And ultimately it was one of the main things that helped us win that game. So no, you're more than willing to throw a teammate under the bus.

That being said though, I'm still leaning civvie toward you.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

If MP really is the role he flipped as, I don't see how he can have all this specific information. It really concerns me. :ponder:

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

thellama73 wrote:If MP really is the role he flipped as, I don't see how he can have all this specific information. It really concerns me. :ponder:
Are you saying you think there's a possibility he's been recruited then?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:If MP really is the role he flipped as, I don't see how he can have all this specific information. It really concerns me. :ponder:
Are you saying you think there's a possibility he's been recruited then?
I am starting to warm to the idea, I admit. His behavior has been very strange of late. I'm certainly not confident enough to lynch him, but I find it odd that he keeps trying to sow distrust about people I really think are civvies.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Oh I had forgotten EMM. What an awesome game that was!
You are right then MP and Teeth. I will toss someone under the bus.

Linky - I felt he really was hoping FH and I would vote for Teeth.
;)
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Hmmmmm....I do agree his behavior has seemed a bit different lately. Perhaps it would be worthwhile to look back on MP and see if there is something else going on with him.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Teeth - I know I asked twice why MP suddenly changed and voted for you with boogs leading the way. And he answered twice. What do you think of his explanation?

Llama - I would also like to hear what you think.

I do hope we are right and there is only 2 more baddies and MP is just losing his crackers this game.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

MP - just in case it gets lost in the shuffle - what possible motive do you have that would lead you to thinking I am bad?
;)
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Roxy, I'm willing to give him the BOTD for now, but the fact he did a complete 180 on me (while insanified) does not sit well with me at all. I could see that being a plan that is worked out among baddie teammates. Until I re-read him though, I won't have a definitive answer. But it reeks of high heaven to me right now.

I suggest others read up on him as well. I would be curious to hear other people's thoughts on this as well. But for now, I agree that MP is just losing his marbles.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

And Alex, that's not necessarily a bad thing. I know you've been fairly mentally stressed lately what with the second part of the CPA and all, so I'm not blaming you for your thoughts being scrambled too much.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:And Alex, that's not necessarily a bad thing. I know you've been fairly mentally stressed lately what with the second part of the CPA and all, so I'm not blaming you for your thoughts being scrambled too much.
same goes for my "losing his crackers" comment. <3

I have read back on MP already Teeth. I have read back on each player that is left.
;)
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Roxy wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:And Alex, that's not necessarily a bad thing. I know you've been fairly mentally stressed lately what with the second part of the CPA and all, so I'm not blaming you for your thoughts being scrambled too much.
same goes for my "losing his crackers" comment. <3

I have read back on MP already Teeth. I have read back on each player that is left.
And from your re-read, you have determined that there is something very fishy going on with him, and/or that he could have possibly been recruited. I'm inclined to agree with you there, but I just want the opportunity to read back on him myself so I can form a stronger opinion on him. Because right now, I'm still leaning more strongly towards Boogs and SE.

I'm going to start now, but I probably won't be posting much about it until tomorrow because I have to leave for work soon.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Uh - not exactly Teeth. I read back and he really seemed most civ just before his lynch, also when he first got back to the game. It's just these last 3 lynches that I have thought 'wtf' when I read some of his posts. It's funny b/c as you read along he is going with a train of thought then he does a 180 on his own thoughts and says something completely opposite. I am not ready at all to say he has been recruited - but yah something is deffo up with him.

I am much, much more confident in a boogs or spaghetti lynch tbs!
;)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy, I thought his explanation of the BWT lynch was believable. He obviously had great trust in Ambray (for some reason) and she was adamant about BWT being bad. What worries me more is his attempts to direct discussion away from Boogs and SE (while simultaneously saying he thinks they are probably bad) and his apparent secret knowledge that I don't see how he could have gotten as Full Iron Armor.

Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Flyin' High »

I feel good about Roxy. She not only helped lynch DP, but she was also part of the Epignosis voting crew on Day 1 of this game. So while she may have thrown a teammate under the bus once in the past, her doing it twice in one game seems OTT and I don't think she's done that because I don't think she's bad.

I also wonder how you keep getting all sorts of info about random players (or at least implying you have info). Because I know I sure as heck haven't gotten any special info about other players this game.
ImageImage

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

I have an idea as to how some people might have gotten secret info. But it pertains to a certain role, and I can't say anything about it until end-game.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Why is it when there is random info in a game I am never party to it?

Looking forward to hearing what you have to say after your read Teeth.

Llama - its weird thought that MP was the only one sure about Ambray - even another civ ( the Villager) obv thought she was bad as they used a kill on her. So to me it is not something definitive we can point to and say oh ok I understand - b/c I don't.
;)
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

MP's insanifier was amazing, thanks for all the joy that gave me Kate and Andrew!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Roxy wrote:Why is it when there is random info in a game I am never party to it?

Looking forward to hearing what you have to say after your read Teeth.

Llama - its weird thought that MP was the only one sure about Ambray - even another civ ( the Villager) obv thought she was bad as they used a kill on her. So to me it is not something definitive we can point to and say oh ok I understand - b/c I don't.
While I agree that Ambray being civvie is certainly not definitive, I think she was and I worry that the Villager made a mistake in killing her. For Ambray to be bad, she had to have been Herobrine since the only way for the Villager to have gotten a kill was to target the Creeper which would have protected the Creeper but prevented them from using their kill (at least that's my understanding of how the Villager's role works).

Actually, no, Herobrine tried to kill Ambray. So that can't be right either. The only way for Ambray to have been bad was to be the Skeleton meaning Elohcin was actually civvie (since we know who Zombie and Spider were).

I think Ambray was likely good and it's a real shame the Villager used their kill on her. The Villager would have also gotten a block I presume since the Creeper's main power is a block. I hope they didn't also block a fellow civvie.
ImageImage

>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon

I'm definitely not okay with an SE lynch. You've definitely got it all wrong. Someone here is definitely pulling the wool over all of your eyes. I can assure you that I am not bad OR herobrine.
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon

And I'm really tired of being swept under the rug in these games. It's always, "It cant be these people, cuz theyre always civvie! Lets just lynch spaghetti instead". I feel like I'm invisible until theres no other options. Anyone who says I was being blendy, maybe thats because you all ignored me when I tried to say something. I'm sorry I try and contribute to the game because I always get flak for saying or doing anything.
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon

Also, to anyone who says I'm blendy, Ill say what i said to rox before. Its really hard to say anything that hasnt already been said by someone like MP who always dominates the game. And I'm not going to go say something else if it's not what I believe.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Then you are going to have to defend to the suspicions against you. If you ask me to list mine I will tell you to read my posts.
At least offer some thoughts and reasons we should listen to you for the next lynch.
;)
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

@spagehtti: I don't want you to feel like you're being swept under the rug. People are being cleared as not mafia because of how they voted in lynches. Your posts and vote record support the theory that you're mafia.

There aren't that many other candidates left alive who fit the bill for mafia. Boogs and BWT could also possible be mafia, but based on posts it seems more likely that Boogs is Herobrine and BWT is civvie.

That may not be 100% accurate, but it's a very plausible theory using 100% thread evidence.
ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Also that is not the only reason I suspect you spaghetti. You are a good player so yah I do expect more from you than you have given. I realize rl has been hard for you recently but you need to understand where we are at this game. We are down to the wire. I totes trust 3 people in this game if you can give me something - anything - I assure you I will listen without prejudgement. But you have to know you are on the line here so we are gonna need some sort of proof or reason we should keep you around.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I agree with FH's post you will have to answer and defend. Give us a reason spaghetti - if you really are civ you will.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

FH - I am worried about tonight tbh. If there are 2 civ kills I think its likely its game over for the civs.
;)
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Roxy wrote:FH - I am worried about tonight tbh. If there are 2 civ kills I think its likely its game over for the civs.
Yes, I'm worried too. I hope Stevie is still alive and can make the best decision on who to kill and/or that Ambray was magically somehow Herobrine and we won't have a Herobrine kill. Or maybe Creeper can do us a favor and try to block Herobrine. :rolleyes:
ImageImage

>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon

And your suspicions of me were just that I was being blendy, which I already addressed. And what more do you want me to say? I think Boogs and BF are the last two bad people in the game. Boogs has had an awful voting record the entire game and all of this stuff about MP being bad is ridiculous to me. I agree that he's been a bit wishy washy and peculiar at times, but I cant argue the fact that he was killed instead of a baddie and turned up civ. While they would be on separate teams, I think BF is bad as well. He was agreeing with Boogs for most of the game and I can't help but think that he is bad too. You accused BF of the same things that you accused me of. Why the change of mind in thinking he is good? And if not them, then I am 100% certain that somebody you trust is pulling the wool over your eyes. How are you so certain that you trust these people? I can't trust anybody in this game. Not even MP even though I highly doubt he is bad. I'll take what people say into account, but never trust. Especially the people who dominate the thread (Right now its MP, FH, and Roxy I suppose), because it just leads to bandwagons happening and if a baddie becomes one of those people who start dominating the thread and has a good track record, the game is over and baddies win unless some freak accident happens. Take MOTU for example, where I think alex was pretty well accepted by everyone until it became brutally obvious that he was bad when he defended snow dog.
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 86

Post by Boogs »

I've tried to reason and tell people I'm not Hero and they have it wrong but no one seems to listen or want to believe me. I've given my reasons, even with SE being floppy and MP the most, you guys still all agree I'm Hero. I'm NOT and if I get lynched, you're going to understand all the hints I've been dropping and understand how I've known and figured out certain things. But I really wish you guys will give me a chance and not just ignore me and not ask for my input at all. Maybe Hero's NK will help me since I'm sure he wants to keep me in the spotlight so I get lynched.
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon

Okay, I have not been flippy floppy at all this game. Please read my posts before you accuse me of something.
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 86

Post by Boogs »

Flyin' High wrote:
Roxy wrote:FH - I am worried about tonight tbh. If there are 2 civ kills I think its likely its game over for the civs.
Yes, I'm worried too. I hope Stevie is still alive and can make the best decision on who to kill and/or that Ambray was magically somehow Herobrine and we won't have a Herobrine kill. Or maybe Creeper can do us a favor and try to block Herobrine. :rolleyes:
I wish SVS was alive to but unfortunately Hero NK'd her and I would still have a player who believed and knew who I was here to stop this nonsense.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I need to think.
I appreciate the response spaghetti and I will think over what you have said.

I also appreciate your post as well boogs. I am far from 100% certain about anything this game. I just need to wait and see what the NP brings.
;)
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Omg u r so bad se, that is a flat out lie. Boogs and I have not agreed all game and if you disagree you can look at fhs vote analysi.ds of us yesterday. The extent of our connection is that I believe him to be good and our agreement mp is bad. Besides its very likely theres only one baddie on the team left so its unlikely were working together, youre grasping at straws. Fhs analysis of u from yesterday paints a perfect picture and you are definitely getting my vote tomorrow, I can wait on mp.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

>SpaghettiEverywhere wrote:And your suspicions of me were just that I was being blendy, which I already addressed. And what more do you want me to say? I think Boogs and BF are the last two bad people in the game. Boogs has had an awful voting record the entire game and all of this stuff about MP being bad is ridiculous to me. I agree that he's been a bit wishy washy and peculiar at times, but I cant argue the fact that he was killed instead of a baddie and turned up civ. While they would be on separate teams, I think BF is bad as well. He was agreeing with Boogs for most of the game and I can't help but think that he is bad too. You accused BF of the same things that you accused me of. Why the change of mind in thinking he is good? And if not them, then I am 100% certain that somebody you trust is pulling the wool over your eyes. How are you so certain that you trust these people? I can't trust anybody in this game. Not even MP even though I highly doubt he is bad. I'll take what people say into account, but never trust. Especially the people who dominate the thread (Right now its MP, FH, and Roxy I suppose), because it just leads to bandwagons happening and if a baddie becomes one of those people who start dominating the thread and has a good track record, the game is over and baddies win unless some freak accident happens. Take MOTU for example, where I think alex was pretty well accepted by everyone until it became brutally obvious that he was bad when he defended snow dog.
My entire suspicion of you was certainly not solely that you've been blendy. I actually laid out a pretty detailed case on why I think you might be bad. Yes, I could be wrong, but to act like all I did was accuse you of being blendy just isn't true.

The reason I have changed my tune on blindfaeth is because he helped us lynch DP yesterday and DP was mafia. Maybe BF is Herobrine, it's not outside the realm of possibility. But BF's behavior all game has read more civvie than Boogs' has.

Boogs is currently making me nervous with his pleas, but then so did DP and DP did turn out to be bad.

I think the chances of the civvies being able to pull off a win is slim, but we've gotta at least try!
ImageImage

DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Making people nervous is fun. :yay:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I cannot believe that anyone is entertaining the possibility that I am recruited this game. Props to the baddies on that one because it is absolutely unreasonable to believe that there is even a recruit in this game. It's why I lean more towards the potion (and the villager) being very misguided.

Roxy wrote:MP - what possible motive can you have?
My voting record is better than yours tbs!
I know we have never had the pleasure of btsc but those that have can and will attest I would never throw someone under the bus just so I could win. I would, however, let them throw me under the bus - though that has only happened twice in the 100's of games I have played.
Let's just say I'm playing a WIFOM game with the baddies in terms of kills and I've been losing spectacularly, for the most part, so I was trying to fix that. Thanks for helping, everyone. I believe it is after the deadline now so it is OK for me to say this, not that they can predict who I've been protecting by this anyway.

I think it's incredibly evident SE and Boogs have to be our last two. I can ONLY protect one person though, people, so I'm trying to ensure we win this thing by protecting who they kill, especially tonight.

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Roxy, I'm willing to give him the BOTD for now, but the fact he did a complete 180 on me (while insanified) does not sit well with me at all. I could see that being a plan that is worked out among baddie teammates. Until I re-read him though, I won't have a definitive answer. But it reeks of high heaven to me right now.

I suggest others read up on him as well. I would be curious to hear other people's thoughts on this as well. But for now, I agree that MP is just losing his marbles.
I'm NOT losing my marbles. I told you I had to vote for you yesterday, it was because of paranoia. I can't say more than that! It's just what it is.

Flyin' High wrote:
I feel good about Roxy. She not only helped lynch DP, but she was also part of the Epignosis voting crew on Day 1 of this game. So while she may have thrown a teammate under the bus once in the past, her doing it twice in one game seems OTT and I don't think she's done that because I don't think she's bad.

I also wonder how you keep getting all sorts of info about random players (or at least implying you have info). Because I know I sure as heck haven't gotten any special info about other players this game.
Because people keep targeting me at night with random crap! Good and bad, let me tell you.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I cannot wait until this game is over and I can prove you all wrong. I absolutely hate this suspicion because it's so not true. I'm playing my classic civvie game here and I was truly dealt a crap hand on Night 4 in terms of being bombarded with night actions.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Anyway, I agree our chances to win here are slim, but it's why we need to stick together and lynch Boogs and SE. I hope to god two civvie kills don't go through tonight but I'm thinking they will. I really hope I protected the right person.

In other completely unrelated news, Bioshock Infinite is absolutely amazing!!
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon

Flyin' High wrote:
>SpaghettiEverywhere wrote:And your suspicions of me were just that I was being blendy, which I already addressed. And what more do you want me to say? I think Boogs and BF are the last two bad people in the game. Boogs has had an awful voting record the entire game and all of this stuff about MP being bad is ridiculous to me. I agree that he's been a bit wishy washy and peculiar at times, but I cant argue the fact that he was killed instead of a baddie and turned up civ. While they would be on separate teams, I think BF is bad as well. He was agreeing with Boogs for most of the game and I can't help but think that he is bad too. You accused BF of the same things that you accused me of. Why the change of mind in thinking he is good? And if not them, then I am 100% certain that somebody you trust is pulling the wool over your eyes. How are you so certain that you trust these people? I can't trust anybody in this game. Not even MP even though I highly doubt he is bad. I'll take what people say into account, but never trust. Especially the people who dominate the thread (Right now its MP, FH, and Roxy I suppose), because it just leads to bandwagons happening and if a baddie becomes one of those people who start dominating the thread and has a good track record, the game is over and baddies win unless some freak accident happens. Take MOTU for example, where I think alex was pretty well accepted by everyone until it became brutally obvious that he was bad when he defended snow dog.
My entire suspicion of you was certainly not solely that you've been blendy. I actually laid out a pretty detailed case on why I think you might be bad. Yes, I could be wrong, but to act like all I did was accuse you of being blendy just isn't true.

The reason I have changed my tune on blindfaeth is because he helped us lynch DP yesterday and DP was mafia. Maybe BF is Herobrine, it's not outside the realm of possibility. But BF's behavior all game has read more civvie than Boogs' has.

Boogs is currently making me nervous with his pleas, but then so did DP and DP did turn out to be bad.

I think the chances of the civvies being able to pull off a win is slim, but we've gotta at least try!
I was moreso talking to Roxy when I said all I was being accused of was being blendy.
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon

blindfaeth wrote:Omg u r so bad se, that is a flat out lie. Boogs and I have not agreed all game and if you disagree you can look at fhs vote analysi.ds of us yesterday. The extent of our connection is that I believe him to be good and our agreement mp is bad. Besides its very likely theres only one baddie on the team left so its unlikely were working together, youre grasping at straws. Fhs analysis of u from yesterday paints a perfect picture and you are definitely getting my vote tomorrow, I can wait on mp.
Ha, yep. Big ol lie from me. Of course. And just because FH makes an analysis of you two doesnt mean I automatically have to believe it. Thats the problem with this game, everybody is way too trusting of each other and it just leads to bad things happening. People like FH and MP say things and you guys follow like sheep because you just trust them instantly.
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon

It doesnt even really matter at this point anyways, because MP seems so sure that I'm bad and FH and Roxy are pretty certain. All I can say is that you're making a huge mistake and it aggravates me that everybody else believes them just because it came from their mouths. This is so frustrating.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”