TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Vulgard
27%
No elimination
No votes
No vote / unvote
9%
The institution of sports (host/dead/non)
55%

Total votes: 11
Transcend
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 519
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: matt/soda

Re: Buckets: War of the GOATs

Post by Transcend »

ilario wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:24 pm
Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:20 pm
ilario wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:14 pm I have a crack pot theory but I’m gonna wait till d2 to out it

But based on the theory nanook might actually not me transcends partner

Which is what I’ve mostly been hunting for this whole team since I didn’t want him to be the first yeeet since I felt bad lol
Honestly I think you should just out it.

The threadstate could use something else to discuss tbh.
I think it might be lime and that Matt is coaching him.

Nanook and tsps votes on me are bad but Atleast it feels like they believe it and that they’re doing something with their votes. Lime isn’t using his vote at all. Yeah he’s in his town meta but if he’s maf he’s very likely to have a good partner since everyone is a strong player, and that partner can help him out.

Anyways my crack pot theory is based on Matt’s refusal to re evaluate his read on lime. Remember how I mentioned Matt loves spewing his partners? I really think he would have much more awareness as a wolf to realise that his push on lime is the sole reason for him getting so much heat

So then the question becomes

Why has he not dropped it at all?
When he knows it’s spearheading him into his yeeet?

Probably to spew lime town
The fuck

You don't actually believe this do u
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:24 pm
Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:20 pm K bye yeet me then next game we play just acknowledge that my town and maf play are indistinguishable
this is way less helpful than you uh
outing reads..

..like my reasoning for wanting to yeet you isn't solely that you remind me of your maf game, it has to do with your actual reads
I have given my reads I've done my part as a townie. If you can't acknowledge the fact that there's 7 billion ppl in this world and everyone in this world's approach to the game of mafia is unique as a fingerprint then I don't know what to tell you.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 544
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

Idk

I’ll see how I feel about it when I wake up and iso lime
alexa
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 892
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by alexa »

ilario wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:14 pm I have a crack pot theory but I’m gonna wait till d2 to out it

Which is what I’ve mostly been hunting for this whole team since I didn’t want him to be the first yeeet since I felt bad lol

Nanook and tsps votes on me are bad but Atleast it feels like they believe it and that they’re doing something with their votes. Lime isn’t using his vote at all. Yeah he’s in his town meta but if he’s maf he’s very likely to have a good partner since everyone is a strong player, and that partner can help him out.

Anyways my crack pot theory is based on Matt’s refusal to re evaluate his read on lime. Remember how I mentioned Matt loves spewing his partners? I really think he would have much more awareness as a wolf to realise that his push on lime is the sole reason for him getting so much heat

i actually had this same thought LMAOO because he did that same thing with marl in a past game when marl was towncored and they were W/W
this goes into the territory of reading into matt spew too much though and it wouldn't over-ride me finding brad towny by play
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Why are u even asking me that if u think I’m mafia lol
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:23 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:22 pm Meh im only at 4 locks if I don't count myself

Trans ender alexa and esooa

So need two more

I'll find them later probably
Too bad one of your locks is going down since apparently I have a pulse
I'm just here for the bragging rights atp
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

transcend i feel like you're not doing yourself any favors with your posts now, if you're town just take a short break then come back there's still plenty of time for us to find you and i feel like the pressure makesy ou scummier
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

ilario wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:27 pm Why are u even asking me that if u think I’m mafia lol
Why are you dodging my question

If you actually thought i'm partners with brad this means u r also sus of brad. Why are u letting me take the heat for pushing him if u also sus him...
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:28 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:22 pm Meh im only at 4 locks if I don't count myself

So need two more

Cool then my legacy is for everyone to sheep you and if you're a wolf tmi me well idrc you deserve to be sheeped regardless
Wiml
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 705
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Wiml »

Wow you delivered lol.

I think the main thing otoh that makes me want to lean against this is how hedgy Transcend's read on Lime has actually been.

He's constantly pushing Lime but then he'll say something like "this is a towny post" and then... forget it and go back to pushing Lime.

I think that's a bad look for Trans by himself but probably doesn't happen between partners. I think if Transcend is a wolf that inconsistency TMIs Lime town more than anything else. It would be a really weird distancing attempt if actually w/w.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:29 pm transcend i feel like you're not doing yourself any favors with your posts now, if you're town just take a short break then come back there's still plenty of time for us to find you and i feel like the pressure makesy ou scummier
I'll take a break but I really don't know what I can do differently that won't make u all sr me

Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:30 pm

So need two more

Cool then my legacy is for everyone to sheep you and if you're a wolf tmi me well idrc you deserve to be sheeped regardless
I want to adopt you
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:29 pm transcend i feel like you're not doing yourself any favors with your posts now, if you're town just take a short break then come back there's still plenty of time for us to find you and i feel like the pressure makesy ou scummier
^^^^^

I think regardless of your alignment you're clearly getting stressed so please take a break for a bit if you need to honestly.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:27 pm

i actually had this same thought LMAOO because he did that same thing with marl in a past game when marl was towncored and they were W/W
this goes into the territory of reading into matt spew too much though and it wouldn't over-ride me finding brad towny by play

Yeah I mean this trajectory for me and brad is pretty normal

In that, I’ll start by townreading him and then as the game goes on I see him out 0 scumreads and pushes and then default to thinking that’s scummy. And I get that it’s a stylistic difference and he does it every time as town but it’s just something that so alien to me that I can’t ever relate to it.

This is to lime, you don’t need to worry about pushing/voting someone and being wrong. The lobby health over here seems good enough that nobody is gonna chastise you for an incorrect read, and that’s like the only way to ever improve. Like you mentioned in a past game that you feel great about ur ability to find towns, which is true. And you mentioned you don’t feel great about ur ability to find scum, which may be true, only u really know, and that’s not gonna change if ur scumhunting process is always just waiting to see who alexa or anne or spf vote. Just throw a vote, if it’s wrong figure out why and try to work on it next time.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:32 pm
Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:30 pm

So need two more

I want to adopt you
Do it
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:29 pm
ilario wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:27 pm Why are u even asking me that if u think I’m mafia lol

If you actually thought i'm partners with brad this means u r also sus of brad. Why are u letting me take the heat for pushing him if u also sus him...
I wasn’t ever sus of him until just 20 minutes ago when I woke up and saw the way nanook was treating you, and that didn’t feel partnery to me

Which meant I needed to find another potential sr to go alongside you
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

ilario wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:35 pm

I wasn’t ever sus of him until just 20 minutes ago when I woke up and saw the way nanook was treating you, and that didn’t feel partnery to me

Ok here's a hypothetical

If i'm mod confirmed town how does this speak for brad's alignment
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

And also the question becomes

Why hasn’t lime reacted at all to transcend working so hard to discredit the townreads on him?
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

ilario wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:33 pm
alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:27 pm

Yeah I mean this trajectory for me and brad is pretty normal

In that, I’ll start by townreading him and then as the game goes on I see him out 0 scumreads and pushes and then default to thinking that’s scummy. And I get that it’s a stylistic difference and he does it every time as town but it’s just something that so alien to me that I can’t ever relate to it.

This is to lime, you don’t need to worry about pushing/voting someone and being wrong. The lobby health over here seems good enough that nobody is gonna chastise you for an incorrect read, and that’s like the only way to ever improve. Like you mentioned in a past game that you feel great about ur ability to find towns, which is true. And you mentioned you don’t feel great about ur ability to find scum, which may be true, only u really know, and that’s not gonna change if ur scumhunting process is always just waiting to see who alexa or anne or spf vote. Just throw a vote, if it’s wrong figure out why and try to work on it next time.
@Lime Coke I agree with everything illario is saying here.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:36 pm

Ok here's a hypothetical

Town

He’s towny

The only thing making me think he isn’t, is you lol and knowing how u play as mafia
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

ilario wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:37 pm
Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:36 pm

Ok here's a hypothetical

Town

He’s towny

The only thing making me think he isn’t, is you lol and knowing how u play as mafia
???

What?
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

How is that even possible
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Anyways I feel like staying any longer is just gonna make me more tunneled so imma go back to sleep and address any questions I have when I wake up

Like I said earlier I leave my tabs open, so it’s probably gonna show me as online and lurking while I’m gone
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

If someone is scum they are just scum someone else doesn't make them scum

I'm so baffled rn
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

K whatever i'll be back in like 6 hours
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Also one final thing

When i'm maf i'm capable of emulating different play styles

Idk why u would assume i only have just ONE playstyle as maf

Rl picture of me and trans when people keep pushing him

Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:45 pm Rl picture of me and trans when people keep pushing him

<3
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

U have to be my shield while i'm gone

I can't handle much more arrows

I'm mostly not gonna be here until eod but im sure it'll be fine

Maybe I'll shitpost some before then idk
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

ilario wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:36 pm And also the question becomes

Why hasn’t lime reacted at all to transcend working so hard to discredit the townreads on him?
yeah this part confuses me the most ngl
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

like brad is someone who has really strong reactions to people pushing on him or on his townreads

i'm kind of baffled
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:51 pm like brad is someone who has really strong reactions to people pushing on him or on his townreads

i'm kind of baffled
MAYBE THIS ALONE JUST MEANS HE IS SCUM AND IT HAS ZERO BEARING ON MY ALIGNMENT

but of course i'm taking all the heat for the actions of someone else...
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

[VOTE: lime] aubergine
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Me: *pushing town*
Everyone: eh probs scum lolz

Me: *pushing scum*
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:56 pm Me: *pushing town*

brad's alignment has no reflection on yours fmpov
i think the point about him having a weak reaction to your push is weird for him regardless of your alignment
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:58 pm

i think the point about him having a weak reaction to your push is weird for him regardless of your alignment
Then u should help me push it
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

At least for a bit

Please?
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 370
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:51 pm

alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:51 pm like brad is someone who has really strong reactions to people pushing on him or on his townreads

i'm kind of baffled
I mean... the only person that's pushing either you or me is Matt. No one else is currently so I haven't needed to do anything in terms of defending my townreads?
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

a couple of recent posts actually make me think Transcend could be town
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I'm literally about to drive home don't start this shit.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:59 pm
alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:58 pm

Then u should help me push it
why are you sure it should be pushed
he could still be town, right? you've said he had towny moments
what makes you so confident he's not?
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:00 pm
alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:51 pm

i'm kind of baffled
I mean... the only person that's pushing either you or me is Matt. No one else is currently so I haven't needed to do anything in terms of defending my townreads?
Uh i pushed her like what page 2

She's in my towncore now

Don't misrep me buddy
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Hot take but brad got pinged that he was receiving heat in wolf chat and popped in
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:00 pm I'm literally about to drive home don't start this shit.
Will u be on in 6 hours

We can talk a bit more one-on-one if u want
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

matt can you make an ordered reads list?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:02 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:00 pm I'm literally about to drive home don't start this shit.
Will u be on in 6 hours

It's a 30-40 minute drive so I'll be on from then until like 11 PM because I gotta be up at 8 AM tomorrow.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:04 pm matt can you make an ordered reads list?
Can u wait 6+ hours i'm about to hop into the shower and go to work
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:04 pm
alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:04 pm matt can you make an ordered reads list?
Can u wait 6+ hours i'm about to hop into the shower and go to work
yeah no worries
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:04 pm
Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:02 pm
Will u be on in 6 hours

It's a 30-40 minute drive so I'll be on from then until like 11 PM because I gotta be up at 8 AM tomorrow.
Kk drive safe buddy <3

Return to “Previous Heists”