Post by Roxy »

Was everyone I killed a civvie? lol
;)
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 86

Re: MINECRAFT - DAY SIX

Post by Boogs »

I never had the opportunity to kill BF though, because I didn't want to make it too obvious :p But his face when I told him i was bad was priceless hehehe I'm a sneaky boy baby :hugs:
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Roxy wrote:Was everyone I killed a civvie? lol
Rey, DP, Epi, and I were the baddies. I still don't know who Hero was because I thought it was BWT towards the end. Who was?

And SEE guys i told you I wasn't Hero XD
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Roxy wrote:Was everyone I killed a civvie? lol
You killed the creeper and Herobrine!
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 126

Post by S~V~S »

I was the Villager, a civvie :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

lmao @ boogs! bf will never trust you in a game again :p
You played an amazing first game I hope it was the first of many we will play together <3

Rey I killed on a gut vibe so yay!
Elohcin I killed b/c I really felt she was on Epig's team
spaghetti b/c well I flipped a coin heds for spaghetti and tails for boogs - spagfhetti won or er lost. :/

who the heck was Herobrine??
;)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote:Written by: Andrew, Hosted by: Kate and Andrew

Civvies

ImageStevie - Just a normal dude looking to get his mine on. Stevie starts the game with one night protection. As the civvie ninja, Stevie has 3 kill attempts to use on any night of his choice during the game. *secret*

Roxy

ImageDiamond Sword - A shiny strong weapon which can defeat any mob that may get in his owner's way. The diamond sword can stop a lynch or switch a lynch one time in the game. *secret*

Little tiger

ImageBookshelf - A mystical source of knowledge, which when placed around an enchantment table will give it knowledge. Each night the bookshelf will ask the hosts if any three players in the game are either civvie, baddies or independents. If any or all of the three names submitted are what the bookshelf was looking for, the answer will be yes.

He man

ImageVillager - Each night the villager will choose a number which is associated with a player who has a night power, the villiager will trade with the associated role. The villager will give the other player a place to stay thus protecting him from ALL night targets. In exchange, the villager will receive the other player's power for the night. The Villiager will not know the identity of the player, only the role he traded with.

Svs

ImageAether Portal - A portal that leads to heaven. Each night the aether portal will send someone through to heaven, that player will be off the poll for the following day.

Flyin high

ImageFull Iron Armor - A strong sturdy element crafted into a full body protective body of armor. Each night the Full Iron Armor will allow a player to wear him, thus protecting that player from all negative targets.

Mp

ImageMinecart - Rides on a track throughout all the biomes. Each night he can track a player and determine who targeted that player that night.

Russtifinko

ImageButter Block - A block made of gold (a.k.a. butter), that looks like butter. It is used as a decorative block. The butter block is so slippery that he can slip out of the hands of lynchers and thus, cannot be lynched.

Blindfaeth

ImagePotion - Has special magical powers determined by the mixture. Each night the potion will mix a different mixture and send a sample to a player of its choice. The potions will have varying results. *secret*

Ambray

ImageIron Golem - An iron creature who means no harm. Each night the Iron Golem will block one player.

Snow dog

ImageStone Axe - A weaker mineral weapon or tool used for mining or fighting. Each day the stone axe adds one vote onto the player of his choice. *secret*

Indiglo

ImageCow - A peaceful mob found in every biome. The cow's milk and meat is so healthy and regenerating that he can rezz one player one time during the game.

Elochin

Baddies

Have BTSC - Kill every night.

ImageZombie - An undead mob. Decides who sends in the kill each night, can switch one lynch during the game.

Epignosis

ImageSpider - Creepy huge arachnid. Each night he scares the heck out of a player thus insanifying him for the next day period.

Dp

ImageSkeleton - A reanimated bunch of bones. His vote is worth 2, he can split his votes via PM.

Boogs

ImageCreeper - A creepy green creature. Each night he creeps up on a player and blocks his ability for the night.

Rey

Independents

Win Conditions *Secret*

ImageWolf - Wild until the baby wolf finds him or he finds the baby wolf. Each night, while wild, he will switch the targets of any two players. Each night searches for the baby wolf. Once tame... *secret*

Wolf

ImageBaby Wolf - Tame wolf, searching for his daddy. *secret*

Llama

Rogue

Win Condition *secret*

ImageHerobrine - Herobrine looks just like Stevie except Herobrine has white glowing eyes. He is a very rare mob. Kills every night. *secret*
Spaghetti everywhere
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Flyin' High »

Yay!!!!! Andrew this game was sooooooo much fun! And yes, the Villager role was pure genius! I like the idea of using a role like that in future games. :D

I felt pretty certain Roxy was Stevie but didn't want to allude to it in the thread because I didn't want the mafia targeting her. I also had a feeling SVS was Villager since she was taken off the poll on the night the Villager protected me.

So rey was Creeper and spaghetti was Herobrine then? Awesome! I find it hilarious that I was right about who was bad (except for Elohcin), but completely wrong about which roles they were. Also, I find it funny that I only initially thought Epignosis was bad because of Elohcin. That was lucky!

Great game!

Thank you Kate and Andrew for hosting!
ImageImage

Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Snow Dog »

Ha so I was right about SE too. Must learn to follow my instinct more.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I guess spaghetti was Herobrine?? lmao! unbelievable!

linky wow awesome role assignments Andrew -really well done! :dance:

linky FH - I had a blast with you in thread figuring it all out! :fiesta:
;)
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Flyin' High »

Roxy wrote:I guess spaghetti was Herobrine?? lmao! unbelievable!

linky wow awesome role assignments Andrew -really well done! :dance:

linky FH - I had a blast with you in thread figuring it all out! :fiesta:
Same Roxy! Discussing theories in the thread is my favorite part of mafia and this was just so much fun. :biggrin:
ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

villager from Andrew
and civvie night from SVS
we've had some awesome inspiration on this site <3
;)
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Epignosis »

Lordy I was all kinds of wrong on this one! Well done Andrew and Kate!
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

This isn't the first time I was a baddie and I got killed for being suspected of something else other than the team I'm on, LOL. Feels like I get wrongfully accused even though I'm actually bad. :haha:
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

MP btw, I was the one who used the potion on you to make you accuse BWT hehehe It was my last attempt to save myself but unfortunately, the Villager stole Dp's power and Insanified you so it didnt quite come out with you looking as crazy as I hoped :p
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 217

Post by thellama73 »

Awesome resuot and an awesome game! Thank you to Andrew and Kate3 for hosting it. It was a blast and I devoted many anxious hours to trying to figure out who the baddies were.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Ambray, now that this is over, why were you so insistent that BWT was bad? Just curious.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Snow Dog »

In fact everyone I blocked was bad so yay me.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

thellama73 wrote:Ambray, now that this is over, why were you so insistent that BWT was bad? Just curious.
Ambray was the potion. The night after she sent him a potion she survived a nk attempt. The night after she sends someone a potion that person cannot harm her.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

One thing that was cool to me was that the stone axe and the diamond sword were both recruitable by either Stevie or Herobrine, whichever was found first. Each could only get one...

On night one spaghetti found LT (the diamond sword) and killed indiglo (the stoneaxe). He got his recruit and ruined Stevie's chance of getting Btsc in one pm!
Ambray
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Ambray »

thellama73 wrote:Ambray, now that this is over, why were you so insistent that BWT was bad? Just curious.
The secret part in my role was obviously what the potions were and what they did, but also whoever I used my potion on I would be protected from that night.

On N1 I accidently sent my night action to Andrew instead of Kate, which was sending a potion to BWT. When I never got a PM back I contacted her, worked out what happened and she said she'd send the potion to him and I'd get the protection on N2.
I sent a potion to MP on N2 and knowing his role, knew he couldn't have been the one to try to kill me.

So I connected that I was protected from BWT's power and I survived a kill. He had to be the killer.

Kate, perhaps you can now tell me how I survived that night? xD
Seriously, I am clueless.

Hope that explains things. And I am sorry that that part of the game got out of hand. It's always hard when you know somebody's role, ie MP's and you perhaps read into things a bit more because of that knowledge and when it conflicts with what you think you know....well, it's hard. So I apologise for that portion of the game Kate.

This was a really, really fun game. Can't wait for your next one Andrew and Kate. :daisy:
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Ambray wrote:
The secret part in my role was obviously what the potions were and what they did, but also whoever I used my potion on I would be protected from that night.

On N1 I accidently sent my night action to Andrew instead of Kate, which was sending a potion to BWT. When I never got a PM back I contacted her, worked out what happened and she said she'd send the potion to him and I'd get the protection on N2.
I sent a potion to MP on N2 and knowing his role, knew he couldn't have been the one to try to kill me.

So I connected that I was protected from BWT's power and I survived a kill. He had to be the killer.

Hope that explains things. And I am sorry that that part of the game got out of hand. It's always hard when you know somebody's role, ie MP's and you perhaps read into things a bit more because of that knowledge and when it conflicts with what you think you know....well, it's hard. So I apologise for that portion of the game Kate.

This was a really, really fun game. Can't wait for your next one Andrew and Kate. :daisy:
Herobrine was blocked by iron golem, snow dog.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Ambray wrote:

No worries :daisy: :bounce:
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Kate when are the sign ups for your Tv Mafia? I loved you as a host and am excited :)
Andrew
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Andrew »

Thanks for playing!!! :bounce: :yay: :daisy:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 292
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Indeed, this was an awesome game, thank you Kate and Andrew!

Elohcin wrote:Oh Alex. I was the cow. I resurrected your butt and YOU got me killed with your silly theories. :P Eat socks!
I apologize. In my defense, your behavior looked crazy terrible at the time, LOL. Thanks for resurrecting me though, was a great time!

Boogs wrote:MP btw, I was the one who used the potion on you to make you accuse BWT hehehe It was my last attempt to save myself but unfortunately, the Villager stole Dp's power and Insanified you so it didnt quite come out with you looking as crazy as I hoped :p
God, that was terrible. I suspected baddie shenanigans but I wasn't sure exactly what was going on. So thanks for that. Lol.

So that's how I got insanified! Why did you do that to me, S~V~S?

Kate wrote:One thing that was cool to me was that the stone axe and the diamond sword were both recruitable by either Stevie or Herobrine, whichever was found first. Each could only get one...

On night one spaghetti found LT (the diamond sword) and killed indiglo (the stoneaxe). He got his recruit and ruined Stevie's chance of getting Btsc in one pm!
So LT was a recruit by Hero? Wow. Interesting. I did think she was playing a really low-key game and couldn't tell if it was because she was Hero or just a worn out civvie. That's crazy, I seriously would have never thought Hero would have had a chance to recruit.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Because i seriously thought you were recruited due to your seemingly anti town actions, in my eyes. I did NOT think Elo was bad, yet you called for her to be NKed, I was not bad, yet you came back from your rezz screaming that i was. You acted in a very baddie way, which is why i thought you were recruited.

Alex, i know my actions are not logical in games, and often perplex you, but you have to stop construing different from you as bad. I will never play a logical game as you do. That does not make me a baddie in every game we play.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:Because i seriously thought you were recruited due to your seemingly anti town actions, in my eyes. I did NOT think Elo was bad, yet you called for her to be NKed, I was not bad, yet you came back from your rezz screaming that i was. You acted in a very baddie way, which is why i thought you were recruited.

Alex, i know my actions are not logical in games, and often perplex you, but you have to stop construing different from you as bad. I will never play a logical game as you do. That does not make me a baddie in every game we play.
Those were not a baddie way though, I was civvie all the way through. It's funny because everything you just said here could be applied with your reads on me. Apparently you still think my behavior this game was baddie, but seeing as though I wasn't a baddie at all, that makes your argument on that front null.

I did realize your actions to be civvie for most of the game after I initially called you out. You went after me for much longer than I went after you, truth be told. But hey, I guess you insanifying me was kinda good, because I didn't have to make a full-on case on BWT, I could kind of disguise it through insanification, so thanks. Haha.

Let's just agree to the fact that we apparently can't read each other at all, lol. :)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Because i seriously thought you were recruited due to your seemingly anti town actions, in my eyes. I did NOT think Elo was bad, yet you called for her to be NKed, I was not bad, yet you came back from your rezz screaming that i was. You acted in a very baddie way, which is why i thought you were recruited.

Those were not a baddie way though, I was civvie all the way through. It's funny because everything you just said here could be applied with your reads on me. Apparently you still think my behavior this game was baddie, but seeing as though I wasn't a baddie at all, that makes your argument on that front null.

I did realize your actions to be civvie for most of the game after I initially called you out. You went after me for much longer than I went after you, truth be told. But hey, I guess you insanifying me was kinda good, because I didn't have to make a full-on case on BWT, I could kind of disguise it through insanification, so thanks. Haha.

Let's just agree to the fact that we apparently can't read each other at all, lol. :)

You were the worst civilian player I ever saw. Hence why boogs killed you.

Your treatment of me, though correct in the end, was WRONG for many reasons. Your belligerence was silly.

And I saw it punished. :D
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

The one I was most surprised at was rey. I did not think he was on the baddie team at all, so props there. I have to say Epig, DP, and Boogs all played a great game as well, despite their defeat. I feel most terrible about the lynchings of Russ and Snow Dog and Elohcin's NKed death. But I suppose Stevie did a pretty awesome job overall, it's probably what won the civvies the game in the end there.

I was surprised I lasted so long. I thought for sure the baddies would want me gone right away, so I protected myself on Night 2, then FH and rey on Night 3 (thanks to Ambray who gave me a potion allowing me to target two people... thankfully rey was not targeted or I would have saved a baddie), then myself again on Night 4. When I saw no NK on Night 4, I thought, uh oh, and figured I'd die on Night 5, but I protected FH again on Night 5 anyway. I almost protected Rox but I wasn't sure who they were going to go after.

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Your treatment of me, though correct in the end, was WRONG for many reasons. Your belligerence was silly.

Well, thanks, I truly appreciate that.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

Actually, I think I can read you, after hosting you in Mac G, and the last HV game, You, on the other hand, ALWAYS read me as bad. ALWAYS. And it tends to derail games, and to derail me, because you are particularly relentless. I think you need to accept that not everyone plays a logic based game :shrug: and play each game as an individual entity (which I am trying to do myself~ get away from the whole WIFOM, "A civvie SVS would not do this" bullhockey most of us do.

That was why i freaked a bit when you came back and said I was bad; becasue no matter the game, and no matter my actions, you always say it. Always. I play a very different game than you~ and judging me on logic when i don't play a logic based game isn't fair. So sorry i freaked when you accused me, that was not cool, and I apologize for that. But i seriously hope this helps you see that not everyone plays the same way you do, and just because they don't doesn't make them bad.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Actually, I think I can read you, after hosting you in Mac G, and the last HV game, You, on the other hand, ALWAYS read me as bad. ALWAYS. And it tends to derail games, and to derail me, because you are particularly relentless. I think you need to accept that not everyone plays a logic based game :shrug: and play each game as an individual entity (which I am trying to do myself~ get away from the whole WIFOM, "A civvie SVS would not do this" bullhockey most of us do.

That was why i freaked a bit when you came back and said I was bad; becasue no matter the game, and no matter my actions, you always say it. Always. I play a very different game than you~ and judging me on logic when i don't play a logic based game isn't fair. So sorry i freaked when you accused me, that was not cool, and I apologize for that. But i seriously hope this helps you see that not everyone plays the same way you do, and just because they don't doesn't make them bad.
I don't always read you as baddie, but I do quite often, I realize. It's gotten to a point though where I feel I can't even call you out as a baddie if I honestly think you are just because I know you'll react that way, and I almost didn't call you out this game for that reason. I realize not everyone plays the same type of game as me; I believe that's even something I said to argue that llama seemed civvie earlier in this game, but whatever. I did realize you were acting civvie, and I voiced my thoughts because that's what I always do when I think of a theory, it's honestly how I was reading the thread. It had nothing to do with what I would have done in your or anyone else's shoes.

If you think I derail the thread, fine, but I'm sick of feeling like people are underhandedly insulting me here. I'm absolutely done with this discussion, respectfully.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Well, thanks, I truly appreciate that.
Your accusation of me was absolutely bereft of logic, just like your accusation of Elohcin and SVS. You misquoted me. You took my words out of context. You made things up. Am I right?

You didn't deserve to win. So I saw you killed for that.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I love how it's terrible for me to use words like "ridiculous" or whatever in describing someone's play, and I did apologize for it, and yet someone can say I played a terrible game or that I didn't deserve to win or that I derail the thread and that's OK.

I'm totally done here.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm amazed I survived. I was suspected from day one and I made several poor lynch decisions in a row. I'm really glad I was able to convince people that I was alright. :)

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Alex, don't be don! You are one of the most fun players here!

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm not done playing, nor am I intending to start any drama, I'm merely done with that discussion because it is irritating. I am certainly not going to leave my own site!

And yes, well played to the wolves for both surviving until the end! Say, what was the secret part of your roles, was that revealed?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Don't be mad, Alex. The point of the post game is to analyze stuff, so it doesn't happen again. Sorry if I irritated you~
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm not done playing, nor am I intending to start any drama, I'm merely done with that discussion because it is irritating. I am certainly not going to leave my own site!

And yes, well played to the wolves for both surviving until the end! Say, what was the secret part of your roles, was that revealed?
Oh good. I misinterpreted you.

The secret part was that once we found each other (which was easy. Knowing that Andrew picked the roles, and they were not random, I went through all the animal names. I was llama the wolf. Then I checked Snow Dog, LittleTiger and finally BWT. This is a longer parenthetical note than I intended when I started it.) we had shared night powers from a list. Group protect, dead check, vote block, the usual stuff.

indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 29

Post by indiglo »

Good job Andrew! I had fun playing your game. And thanks Andrew & Kate for hosting!

It sure went fast, especially my part. :D
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

But to answer your question, no, Robert, why would make stuff up if I'm civvie? I seriously believed everything I said throughout this game (except that day I had to vote BWT and was insanified).

S~V~S, it's okay, I just am tired of the declaration that I derail the thread because that reads that my input is worthless and annoying so I might as well not post my thoughts. I realize that's not what you were intending and that you were trying to give constructive feedback. I don't diss anyone else's playing style, I don't feel it's fair to, and I have just as much right or chance to be wrong or right as anyone else. I was frustrated when you first reacted the way you did to my suspicion because that's honestly what I thought and I feel any time I ever feel like I suspect you now it's automatically debunked because I always read you that way. In fact, I realized at some point in the game that I have a tendency to read your intentions as baddie even when you are civvie because we absolutely never see eye to eye, and I realize that's what you were trying to say here, so I apologize I frustrated you in that regard. But I don't feel it's fair to single me out for that when many of us can be guilty of thinking that way from time to time, and that I even try using that same logic when applied to other players (see my defense of llama in this game). My read on you was totally based on what my gut said at the time, and I was wrong, but it's what I truly thought and I stand by my line of thinking at the time. Just like how people were convinced I was baddie after I initially thought there was a push for a house. What else can I say?

Haha, that's a good idea, llama, actually with your logic behind checking people. I wonder if that was Andrew's thought process or just a coincidence?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

And I'll be the first person to admit I can often be an absolutely terrible civvie, it's obviously not intentional, but it is what it is. I'll never forget Daisy's Hedville Idol game where I blasted Rox and Cloggy who were in my band and it turned out all three of us happened to be civvie. I feel much more comfortable as a baddie, but I did have a ton of fun this game as a civvie, and I was so relieved when I saw that I wasn't baddie AGAIN, so that was nice.

Also, who all received something from voting house? My vote was worth 2x which is how I figured there was no way anyone other than Epignosis had the most votes; it would have been mathematically impossible.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

We only gave hero the chance to recruit by search. He could only get one of two players in the whole game before they died or were found by Stevie. It was a long shot he'd find one. But wow did he guess well on night one...

It seemed balanced since there was also a civ ninja who had the exact same opportunity as him.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Kate wrote:We only gave hero the chance to recruit by search. He could only get one of two players in the whole game before they died or were found by Stevie. It was a long shot he'd find one. But wow did he guess well on night one...

It seemed balanced since there was also a civ ninja who had the exact same opportunity as him.
Oh, I'm not arguing it was not balanced, I just never would have thought he'd even have a chance to recruit at all. You're right, that is amazing he grabbed his recruit at all, let alone so early.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm not done playing, nor am I intending to start any drama, I'm merely done with that discussion because it is irritating. I am certainly not going to leave my own site!

Oh good. I misinterpreted you.

The secret part was that once we found each other (which was easy. Knowing that Andrew picked the roles, and they were not random, I went through all the animal names. I was llama the wolf. Then I checked Snow Dog, LittleTiger and finally BWT. This is a longer parenthetical note than I intended when I started it.) we had shared night powers from a list. Group protect, dead check, vote block, the usual stuff.
Although I never thought to ask him, I believe he did do this.

I also know he gave the roles he loved to the players he "knows" from the last game. Svs got his beloved villager...roxy/Stevie...flyin high/Aether portal...mp/iron armor... Lt/ diamond sword.........And of course ambray/ potion.

He also loved Herobrine and I think SE got that just because Andrew liked his screen name!
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Kate wrote:We only gave hero the chance to recruit by search. He could only get one of two players in the whole game before they died or were found by Stevie. It was a long shot he'd find one. But wow did he guess well on night one...

Oh, I'm not arguing it was not balanced, I just never would have thought he'd even have a chance to recruit at all. You're right, that is amazing he grabbed his recruit at all, let alone so early.
And then he lost her almost as quickly :(
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

And he killed the other option the same night. Rox never had a chance.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 67

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

YES!!! Congrats to our fellow civvies for this awesome win! I figured getting rid of Boogs would secure our victory, but I had an eye on BF just in case. Glad I didn't need to go that far, and I'm sorry I thought you were bad BF haha.

The other part llama forgot to mention is that our last-until-end-of-game win condition changed to only being able to win with a civvie victory if we found each other. Hence why I tried to play a more civvie-oriented game in case I found him. Honestly though, I thought SVS was the baby wolf because I think she was the first to mention that role (it was either the word "wolf" or "howl", I can't remember), so I figured she was trying to say something secretly in the thread. The night I checked her is the night llama checked me though, so it worked out. I was just glad I had stated that I thought llama was civvie beforehand.

As for Ambray being good, when she changed her mind on me after Russ flipped civvie, I knew almost immediately that she had to have been the potion. Because I knew some faulty info of some kind had blinded her to me, and it was the only role that could have made sense given the circumstances. And it's a shame too, because Boogs took it and ran with it in an attempt to get me lynched. If MP hadn't been insanified, it very well might have worked. Not to mention you might have ended up winning because of it. So congrats to you, Boogs. You played a heck of a game considering this is your first time ever playing mafia. Hopefully you stick around for more! :)

And lastly, thank you to llama. You were right about DP from Day 1, and I was starting to feel a bit lost in the game before you found me. Sometimes I tend to do better organizing my thoughts when I can bounce them off another person. So I'm glad you found me at the perfect time. And you're an awesome enough player that I hope we get BTSC again soon!
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 50

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

Just saying, Roxy is extremely lucky she decided to kill me at the end there, I had her pegged for a NK had i survived. This game could have gone any direction
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Wow, what a game! Thanks a lot for hosting, Andrew and Kate!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”