Bluey: The Werewolf Game - Game Thread (Game Over- Mafia win)

Moderator: Community Team

Hoo?

Poll ended at Tue May 25, 2021 6:00 pm

Syn
No votes
Dizzy
25%
HK
No votes
Joe (spec dead etc.)
75%

Total votes: 8
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 125

Re: Bluey: The Werewolf Game - Game Thread (Day 4)

Post by Syn »

Syn wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:51 pm note that that last line doesn't necessarily mean anything, LC couldn't and wouldn't be tracked going anywhere since JJJ would obviously carry the kill
the reason I mention it is because Gavial was the only one to consider this team, and he switched the team seemingly arbitrarily

LC was nowhere in the POE until Marmot outed and Gavial suddenly considered him JJJ's partner
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 203
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:32 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:04 pmSo what do you think the circumstances are that made it a scummy, partnered response?
I got a creepy feeling in the back of my head. That is literally it. I also got a creepy feeling when LC, as I saw it, tried to buddy me in his response. I went to look at that, but then I found another post which I liked for him (talking openly about not wanting to kill Fingers). There's no huge line or train of thought here, if that was not clear. So I can't give you that.

Nearest thing would be that you would want to put distance between you and Jimmay, because you want to do that in general, and the tone between you just ticked me off. But I haven't reread it, I don't know how much I agree with myself past my initial, admittedly pretty small impression.
Well, if you're gonna vote me on what should be a clearing interaction, you're gonna have to do better than "bad feelings" and at least make an attempt to think critically about it
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:40 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:08 am The other thing with lc is

When Alison did her thing to try and make herself look town by scumreading seth then quick changing it to a townread, lc went right after it

Tbf it was a teammate read but still, don't think Alison's partner needs to try and blow up her spot like that
I also liked LC's "Watch who you're accusing here!" to Gavial, when Gavial was throwing shade his way after Invictius was dead. I don't really think LC talks that way to confirmed town at that point. I find it hard to suspect LC.

And yes, he's right. I remember it as it being possible that he would be yeeted. But I may be wrong. But Invictius was certainly supporting a flow in that direction.
I think lc is fully capable of sassing anyone as either alignment lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Syn wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:05 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:02 am Ok, why lc

I'm open to it
wdym why LC

you responded to my case before all this
Then point me to it I clearly don't remember it
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Syn wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:07 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:38 am
I think saying I have tried to keep an open PoE is missing the mark by huge amounts. I feel exactly the opposite. It's just that the PoE I had (which was pretty much JJJ/Tony) didn't solve it. I also didn't even know Invictius was Plat when I first started, something Jimmay didn't even bring up, so there's a pretty duh hint right there.
that POE was created by LC after JJJ's case on Tony and reinforced by JJJ after Marmot outed
I created a POE? That doesn't sound like me.
Syn
Hitman

Re: Bluey: The Werewolf Game - Game Thread (Day 2)

Post by Syn »

Long Con wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:24 pm
I think saying I have tried to keep an open PoE is missing the mark by huge amounts. I feel exactly the opposite. It's just that the PoE I had (which was pretty much JJJ/Tony) didn't solve it. I also didn't even know Invictius was Plat when I first started, something Jimmay didn't even bring up, so there's a pretty duh hint right there.
that POE was created by LC after JJJ's case on Tony and reinforced by JJJ after Marmot outed
and yet
Long Con wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 12:41 pm For anyone who is very comfortable with the JJJ-Marmot team... why not Tony?

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:11 pm
Syn wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:05 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:02 am Ok, why lc

I'm open to it
wdym why LC

you responded to my case before all this
Then point me to it I clearly don't remember it
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 00#p791998

ImageImageImageImage

Eh

Still kinda think it's hk over lc but

I'll think about it more
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Syn wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:37 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:24 pm
and yet
Long Con wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 12:41 pm For anyone who is very comfortable with the JJJ-Marmot team... why not Tony?
I guess we have different definitions or something.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 180

Post by hollowkatt »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:43 pm Eh

I'll think about it more
ok, I've gone through your ISO and here's where you're first vocalizing suspicion on me:
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:42 am I'm pretty sure it's between hk and dizzy

I'm looking at how plat treated everyone, I think he was more than likely actually trying to get lc dead, or it looked like that to me at least, and his dk read looks like a classic "I'm gonna come in and tr two townies arguing cause it'll look good for me later" move to me

Tbh if dk went that hard d1 I'm kinda fine losing to it atp

I initially thought plat and hk's back and forth looked pretty good for hk, but on reread its kinda meh and feels a bit forced. Hard to tell how much of that is just plat having an awkward "ah yes I'm being suspected this is good actually" and how much it's partners doing theater

Dizzy is kinda meh, I dont reallllly think he's mafia if im being honest, but I don't love the way he's handled my slot, and he's seemed like he's been trying to keep the poe fairly wide, so meh, he's fine on tone but thats not really enough atp

So my poe is dizzy and hk, lock it in
I know why I clear Syn but I don't understand what you mean here: "Tbh if dk went that hard d1 I'm kinda fine losing to it atp"
You think Invictius was legit pushing LC, that's why you clear LC. There's no possibility of a bus there for you?

You initially thought I looked good with my back and forth with Invictius but now you don't, why not? What feels "meh and forced"
With Dizzy you're saying he's had too wide of a POE, you're unhappy with how he's handled you (even though I think he's only been giving what he's getting), and you don't "realllly" think dizzy is a wolf.
So really your POE is me, right? If I said GTH Nanook is dizzy a wolf you're going to answer no.
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

I don't know what to do with Nanook doing a vague suss of HK and only HK

ImageImageImageImage

hollowkatt wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:45 pm

I'll think about it more
ok, I've gone through your ISO and here's where you're first vocalizing suspicion on me:
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:42 am I'm pretty sure it's between hk and dizzy

I'm looking at how plat treated everyone, I think he was more than likely actually trying to get lc dead, or it looked like that to me at least, and his dk read looks like a classic "I'm gonna come in and tr two townies arguing cause it'll look good for me later" move to me

I initially thought plat and hk's back and forth looked pretty good for hk, but on reread its kinda meh and feels a bit forced. Hard to tell how much of that is just plat having an awkward "ah yes I'm being suspected this is good actually" and how much it's partners doing theater

Dizzy is kinda meh, I dont reallllly think he's mafia if im being honest, but I don't love the way he's handled my slot, and he's seemed like he's been trying to keep the poe fairly wide, so meh, he's fine on tone but thats not really enough atp

I know why I clear Syn but I don't understand what you mean here: "Tbh if dk went that hard d1 I'm kinda fine losing to it atp"
You think Invictius was legit pushing LC, that's why you clear LC. There's no possibility of a bus there for you?

You initially thought I looked good with my back and forth with Invictius but now you don't, why not? What feels "meh and forced"
With Dizzy you're saying he's had too wide of a POE, you're unhappy with how he's handled you (even though I think he's only been giving what he's getting), and you don't "realllly" think dizzy is a wolf.
So really your POE is me, right? If I said GTH Nanook is dizzy a wolf you're going to answer no.
I reread it and changed my mind
His initial reaction where he's like "oh good something for me to respond to" or whatever feels forced/theatery
Unhappy with how he handled me in terms of his suspicion level on me, not about trading jabs or whatever, thats just us being in a game together
My poe is you or lc, and dizzy. Not both of you/lc, just one of you. I'm not sure which yet tbh.
If you asked me gth is dizzy scum id say fuck that I don't believe in gth.
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

well

yeah

there's only one wolf left

so

dfsjksdkjskj

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

derp clear denied

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

maybe i misread

but even with a different interpretation your vote on HK makes no sense

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

I case LC

you respond to "town read" me

you then say it's HK or Dizzy

12 hours later you have forgotten this entirely, I link you to your response to the LC case

you say "eh"

HK replies to you

you now say it's HK or LC, then Dizzy

what is this

ImageImageImageImage

Syn wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:00 pm I case LC

you respond to "town read" me

you then say it's HK or Dizzy

12 hours later you have forgotten this entirely, I link you to your response to the LC case

you say "eh"

HK replies to you

you now say it's HK or LC, then Dizzy

what is this
The tr was in response to you taking your vote off me
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

I am okay losing to Long Con

[VOTE: Nanook] aubergine

ImageImageImageImage

Syn wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:13 am I think Invictius's and JJJ"s ISOs spew Nanook town.

Invictius laid the groundwork for us chopping Nanook at endgame. JJJ intentionally hedged his language surrounding Nanook, and with hindsight of JJJ's flip, it's clear that his casing was used to establish WIFOM.
This is the post I tr
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 302

Post by Dyslexicon »

Just checking that we still have 24 hours. Yay.

Cfd cfd cfd
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NANOOK I'M WAVING MY ARMS I'M TOWN YOU KNOW I'M TOWN, ARE YOU TOWN??? Please let me know in a way where I have no doubt. No pressure.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:53 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:45 pm

I'll think about it more

I reread it and changed my mind
His initial reaction where he's like "oh good something for me to respond to" or whatever feels forced/theatery
Unhappy with how he handled me in terms of his suspicion level on me, not about trading jabs or whatever, thats just us being in a game together
My poe is you or lc, and dizzy. Not both of you/lc, just one of you. I'm not sure which yet tbh.
wait wait wait
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:53 pm My poe is you or lc, and dizzy. Not both of you/lc, just one of you. I'm not sure which yet tbh.
definitely does not jibe with
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:42 am Dizzy is kinda meh, I dont reallllly think he's mafia if im being honest, but I don't love the way he's handled my slot, and he's seemed like he's been trying to keep the poe fairly wide, so meh, he's fine on tone but thats not really enough atp
your poe is one of me or lc, plus dizzy, but just before this you were saying if you're being honest you really don't think it's dizzy. Like reading your first post here dizzy is always in your poe, and then one of me/lc is the other person in it.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Syn wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:03 pm I am okay losing to Long Con

[VOTE: Nanook] aubergine
Syn losing to Long Con in this game is highly improbable.

Yes thats correct, dizzy is in my poe either way, and one of you or lc is also in my poe, that is what I was trying to convey and what you have successfully restated. Good job.

Although you did switch don't really and really don't, bit of a different connotation, otherwise good job
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:13 pm Yes thats correct, dizzy is in my poe either way, and one of you or lc is also in my poe, that is what I was trying to convey and what you have successfully restated. Good job.

Although you did switch don't really and really don't, bit of a different connotation, otherwise good job
sorry, can you educate me on how many "L's" it takes to convey you don't really suspect dizzy?

and how do you go from "my poe is dizzy and hk, lock it in" to including LC?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws

hollowkatt wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:12 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:13 pm Yes thats correct, dizzy is in my poe either way, and one of you or lc is also in my poe, that is what I was trying to convey and what you have successfully restated. Good job.

sorry, can you educate me on how many "L's" it takes to convey you don't really suspect dizzy?

and how do you go from "my poe is dizzy and hk, lock it in" to including LC?
Syn
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Syn wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:33 pm Image
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 10:01 pm

Long Con wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 10:06 pm
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Looks like we have to vote Dizzy then.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 10:07 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 10:06 pm
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Ok, I'm reading Invictius ISO, and I change my mind. Nanook is not scum.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: Syn] aubergine

Probably.

Analysis ongoing. Please hold.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Invictius ISO: Nanook is probably town. Also, Nanook probably did derp. Hollow is also town, I think. Invictius is not distancing back, rather trying to keep Hollow away. BUT, he had a weird thing where he over explained not remembering Hollow's user name, which was an eye soar tbh tbh.

Koba interaction looks the worst to me.

Apparently Invictius left to get vaccine and left his vote on LC. Interaction with LC is ...a lot of distancing if LC scum.

Going to read Alison now.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Eh, I just read Alison as having a choice between t/t wagons on Falcon/LC on D1. I've been so sure on LC as town. Why stop now. Why not just lose spectacularly if I'm wrong.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:20 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:19 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:00 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:58 pm Unironically want to scumread Jay for not giving me meh interaction analysis
what
Usually when you do me in an interaction analysis the takeaway is always somewhere between "thats bad" and "deeply meh"
I haven't even gotten to you yet goofball. Blame the alphabet
This is still weird as fuck tbh.

It's still giving me creepy feels. @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME This is the thing.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

The way Jimmay and Nanook are slightly hostile to each other still gives me creepy feelings. Can't shake that. But in other ways, derp and the fact that Invictius had both Alison and Nanook as the 5 early town reads, suggests that Nanook is town. Also don't feel Nanook has been scummy this day phase, probably.

I have so little experience with Invictius as mafia. I don't know how much of a basic bish or fancy over thinker he is interaction wise. Normally, I'd say interaction looks the worst on Koba and good for Hollow.

Also, Jimmay's analysis of Hollow/Invictius seems like Jimmay just knows Hollow is town and no way around it. I think I won't budge on this one.

Jimmay has Koba and LC as his light town reads from analysis. Hollow and me as strong town reads. And then Nanook as orange.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'll move to Koba/Syn iso and maybe everyone else too later today.

But I don't believe in Nanook as scum very much right now. And not Hollow either.

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 7:36 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:20 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:19 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:00 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:58 pm Unironically want to scumread Jay for not giving me meh interaction analysis
what
Usually when you do me in an interaction analysis the takeaway is always somewhere between "thats bad" and "deeply meh"
I haven't even gotten to you yet goofball. Blame the alphabet
This is still weird as fuck tbh.

It's still giving me creepy feels. @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME This is the thing.
Yeah this is the thing that clears me if you're thinking critically about it
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 7:02 am [VOTE: Syn] aubergine

Probably.

Me: It's not Nanook. Nanook is spewed town. It's either LC or Dizzy.

Dizzy: After some careful consideration, I've decided it is not Nanook, but instead Syn.

Okay.

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

@hollowkatt wake up and decide if you'd rather me dead or LC dead

ImageImageImageImage

Self prez
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Syn wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:09 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 7:02 am [VOTE: Syn] aubergine

Probably.

Me: It's not Nanook. Nanook is spewed town. It's either LC or Dizzy.

Dizzy: After some careful consideration, I've decided it is not Nanook, but instead Syn.

Okay.
I did my own consideration. I actually haven't read the last posts on this page and I don't know where you're at. Cool shade though.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Syn wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:07 pmthat POE was created by LC after JJJ's case on Tony and reinforced by JJJ after Marmot outed
It wasn't really a POE. It was a game solution.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:53 pmI reread it and changed my mind
I know what you mean about the "Oh good, and ISO!" But I think the way Invictius was like "Oh yes, please ISO me, I love those!" is more likely wolf to town, as in "I have nothing to hide!" At least I don't see how it's more w/w than w/t. So don't think it's Hollow tbh.

Ok, then vote lc 🤷‍♀️
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:33 am Ok, then vote lc 🤷‍♀️
That would be the wrong conclusion.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:09 pm
Syn wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:13 am I think Invictius's and JJJ"s ISOs spew Nanook town.

Invictius laid the groundwork for us chopping Nanook at endgame. JJJ intentionally hedged his language surrounding Nanook, and with hindsight of JJJ's flip, it's clear that his casing was used to establish WIFOM.
This is the post I tr
What on earth do you town read about that post though? Nothing about Js ISO spews you town imo.

And saying Invictius laid the ground work for chopping Nanook at endgame is a wild stretch and super arbitrary. If anything, it just looks like a thought that isn't real. Invictius doesn't play D1 trying to lay any sort of groundwork for who we're going to chop at endgame. Invictius plays to be a part of the end game when he's a wolf in the first place. He didn't know he was going to die. Like what is this.

Also, @Syn Explain how Invictius was laying the groundwork for chopping Nanook at endgame in your opinion.

Like, Syn is just saying "It's obvious that these interactions points Nanook town" when it's just wild conjecture.

What makes me think Nanook is town is HIS play and his derp. Not the interactions.

Return to “Previous Heists”