Akemi Homura Mafia [Town Win]

Moderator: Community Team

Who went back through time?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:00 pmPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

Alison (Host/Spec)
64%
Porscha
18%
falcon45ca
9%
Gavial
9%
CRichard
No votes
Miss Carousel
No votes

Total votes: 11
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: CRich

Re: Akemi Homura Mafia [Day 2]

Post by CRichard »

Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:06 am
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:05 am
Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:02 am
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:47 am
Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:41 am
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:38 am
Miss Carousel wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:34 pm

had similar progression on CR as me, quoted same set of porscha posts that made me scumread them, wanted pao dead.

poe was pao/gav/porscha/MQ all of whom i wouldn't have really shed a tear at dying yesterday.
Similar progression on my slot? Is that right? Well well lets find out if that's the case.
= wanted you dead d1 and then decided you were town afterwards

i haven't read the game since my last post this was just the most recent post when i opened the thread. coming back later
Interesting. That's similar to how Dr Wilgy treated my slot until they had to back off my slot.
Still we have the rest of the day to talk.
literally you're quoting a post where i said "wilgy had a similar progression on CR as me and that's part of why i townread him" and being like "huh, that's like how wilgy treated my slot!"

like???
Speak of the Devil and they will appear much?
Oh here's another idiom. If the shoe fits....
just saying you posted like a dozen times about how paopan was an absolutely terrible town who deserved to die even after they were already out of the game and i thought it was a little out of line and if you're town your posts today have been terrible lol
Ok how does that address Falcon's case on your slot?
And sure I was a dick towards Paopan I'll agree that much. If you want to call my posts terrible, knock yourself out.
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 675

Re: Akemi Homura Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Gavial »

Like I’m sorry but “Emoji Posting” isn’t Wolfy.
It can in some cases be considered Anti-Town but this game is for fun so in reality it’s just completely NAI.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

This game as in FM.

Even though I play very competitively.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 217
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Miss Carousel »

nothing falcon brought up wasn't already out there yesterday.

i had a townread on wilgy and didn't want to vote him because i had a townread on him. it starts there and it ends there. every single question is "but what about this thing where you didn't want wilgy to die???" yeah i thought wilgy was town. cheers.

i understand that sometimes you just die because you townread a wolf and there's nothing you can do about it. and i'm aware of that and it may happen to me this game. but don't act like there's a scumcase against me. it's vote logic. i voted wilgy's cw because i found porscha scummy and i was barely active in the game d2.

we made a dogshit kill d1 and i hated this game and didn't feel motivated to play it d2 so i made like 3 posts and then the game got interesting and i spent all of d3 trying to solve. i don't care if you just want me out because of vote logic. that happens, it's a mountainous game. but never will you convince me i've been scummier than other players alive in this game
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Gavial wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:09 am Like I’m sorry but “Emoji Posting” isn’t Wolfy.
It can in some cases be considered Anti-Town but this game is for fun so in reality it’s just completely NAI.
I'm pretty sure Emoji posting isn't the main reason why Wilgy got buried D2.
Correct me if I'm wrong on this.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

CR have you not been paying attention to this game that you weren't aware i townread wilgy until today? what were you doing yesterday lmao
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:09 am
Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:06 am
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:05 am
Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:02 am
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:47 am
Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:41 am
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:38 am

Similar progression on my slot? Is that right? Well well lets find out if that's the case.
= wanted you dead d1 and then decided you were town afterwards

i haven't read the game since my last post this was just the most recent post when i opened the thread. coming back later
Interesting. That's similar to how Dr Wilgy treated my slot until they had to back off my slot.
Still we have the rest of the day to talk.
literally you're quoting a post where i said "wilgy had a similar progression on CR as me and that's part of why i townread him" and being like "huh, that's like how wilgy treated my slot!"

like???
Speak of the Devil and they will appear much?
Oh here's another idiom. If the shoe fits....
just saying you posted like a dozen times about how paopan was an absolutely terrible town who deserved to die even after they were already out of the game and i thought it was a little out of line and if you're town your posts today have been terrible lol
Ok how does that address Falcon's case on your slot?
And sure I was a dick towards Paopan I'll agree that much. If you want to call my posts terrible, knock yourself out.
:sigh:
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:10 am
Gavial wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:09 am Like I’m sorry but “Emoji Posting” isn’t Wolfy.
I'm pretty sure Emoji posting isn't the main reason why Wilgy got buried D2.
Correct me if I'm wrong on this.
Yeah no shit Sherlock.
It was due to Day 1 wagonomics, least that’s the reason I voted them for.

Emoji Posting was the initial first reason Wilgy was ever voted and I significantly disagree with it and still do.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:10 am CR have you not been paying attention to this game that you weren't aware i townread wilgy until today? what were you doing yesterday lmao
You realise that Wilgy has been dead since D2 right?
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:12 am
Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:10 am CR have you not been paying attention to this game that you weren't aware i townread wilgy until today? what were you doing yesterday lmao
You realise that Wilgy has been dead since D2 right?
"did you not realize, until today, that i was townreading wilgy [when he was alive]" is what i am saying
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:10 am nothing falcon brought up wasn't already out there yesterday.

i had a townread on wilgy and didn't want to vote him because i had a townread on him. it starts there and it ends there. every single question is "but what about this thing where you didn't want wilgy to die???" yeah i thought wilgy was town. cheers.

i understand that sometimes you just die because you townread a wolf and there's nothing you can do about it. and i'm aware of that and it may happen to me this game. but don't act like there's a scumcase against me. it's vote logic. i voted wilgy's cw because i found porscha scummy and i was barely active in the game d2.

we made a dogshit kill d1 and i hated this game and didn't feel motivated to play it d2 so i made like 3 posts and then the game got interesting and i spent all of d3 trying to solve. i don't care if you just want me out because of vote logic. that happens, it's a mountainous game. but never will you convince me i've been scummier than other players alive in this game
You saying your the Towniest player alive?
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

i'm saying if you're compelled by falcon quoting me saying i townread wilgy as a scumcase then i don't know what you've been doing
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

Gavial wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:13 am
Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:10 am nothing falcon brought up wasn't already out there yesterday.

You saying your the Towniest player alive?

i probably worded it poorly. i'm saying i'm not the scummiest player alive
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:13 am i'm saying if you're compelled by falcon quoting me saying i townread wilgy as a scumcase then i don't know what you've been doing
Bruh if Falcon's case on you was only "MissC town read Wilgy a flipped wolf, they're a wolf" that wouldn't be a case I'd vote someone on.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

not quoting falcon's posts because they're long

falcon quotes this post from me
Spoiler: show
Miss Carousel wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:51 pm i don’t really want to vote wilgy today. he makes a lot of posts that line up with my thinking, which, i could just be reading the game poorly. but he’s not near my top wolf for today and killing him if town hurts us a lot. pao or porscha are basically my only two choices right now. gav is tough because i don’t really feel good committing to keeping him alive the whole game and i don’t think he ever gets nk’d. i don’t think his posting is helpful for threadstate.

tldr i feel fine with my current vote
which was talked about yesterday a lot and you can find it in my ISO and i'll still talk about it. i found like four players at least scummier than wilgy AND the reads he presented aligned with mine a lot so i didn't want him dead. again, sometimes you're wrong on that and sometimes you die for it and that may happen to me in this game. but i fully stand behind what i said here. a player i thought was reasonably towny shared my views on the game (esp. on a day where i was really not very into the game) and i felt like him flipping town would make playing the game significantly harder for me. + my vote on porscha was a legit scumread that i wanted to die and so i wanted that slot to go over.

feel free to keep asking me about it. my thought process remains the same.

falcon mentions that wilgy doesn't pay much attention to me. for one, i just wasn't posting d2. there wasn't a lot for us to go back and forth on.

but more than that, as i already said, in wilgy's position he is being townread by me, someone who is almost universal town at that point. the best thing to do there is not rock the boat and just continue to hold onto that townread. so he ignores me because i'm townreading him and that's good for him.

later, falcon looks through wilgy's and my posts to push the things that i agreed with wilgy on and completely skips over literally the exact posts that i NAMED that were where i agreed with falcon.

actually pause i'm breaking this up into multiple posts lol
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

MissC if you're going to accuse me of not paying attention, at least try to also pay attention as well.
That's a friendly tip for the future.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

CR sorry if i was rude but i'm drunk and i find falcon's case really annoying lol
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:27 am CR sorry if i was rude but i'm drunk and i find falcon's case really annoying lol
It's ok, I was probably even more rude when I was talking about Pao after they flipped.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

Porscha makes a run of posts
Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:45 am gav, in this interaction,

"Mac said:
“At multiple times during day 1 you had viable reasons to go with me and scumread Wilgy but you stopped short and instead just handled him with kid gloves? Why?”

My Response:
Because you literally called both people who voted you is scum!! That’s why!
I had no reasons to go with you, I didn’t see anything wolfy about Wilgy but I did see wolfy things regarding you.
Why would I scum read someone that shouldn’t be scum read? Your read is bad, it’s basically “PL due to emoji posting” which is wrong."

I agree with mac here. while wilgy's emoji posting may not prove him to be wolf, it does literally nothing to help town. it's neutral at best, covering wolf behavior at worst. I also wanted to vote wilgy off but didn't get to it before day ended.

In general, I'd like to say I hard read mac as town right now. yeah I don't have that previous game play with him, but I really respect his answers in his master post towards you. I don't understand how you think paopan is CONFIRMED town - doesn't make sense. he voted with you day 1 - so what? if pao was trying to get wilgy out of day 1 vote, then yeah of course he's gonna happen to vote with you. but I haven't seen you give any other single reason pao should be considered a hard town read. he hardly adds anything worthwhile and I don't view the post that you are reading as a "town slip" as a town slip. And maybe this next reason is just showing my naivety for this game style, but wouldn't any town be *ACTIVELY TRYING* to prove themselves town in a no power game?
I was specifically told to try and make myself obvious town, so why would pao be "slipping" as town? Are you *SURE* you aren't reading a basic wolf tactic of trying to appear town as him being real town? I don't know - not adding up for me here. MightyQ isn't actively posting so i'm not sure what to make of them. but I'm also still not sold on wilgy. In fact, it sounds like multiple of us are still on board for flipping wilgy - cuz if he flips wolf, we can likely deduce from day 1 wagon voting last minute who would be wolf there. doesn't seem like a bad play to me. I appreciated more of what wilgy said once he actually started speaking words, like a town player should, but I'm absolutely not sold on him being a hard town read here. I'm just not convinced.
Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:49 am Because ultimately, whether wilgy is town or wolf, he is going to vote in a way to ensure he doesn't get voted off the island. so while his excuse makes sense - it would be the same move whether he was rightfully town, or got caught early wolf.

I also understood your concern that a strong player might fill into a wolf role, but I do agree with the couple others who were outspoken against that play when we had more sus players who - no matter what they flipped - would have provided better info than the 0 poster. I didn't see an explanation you provided for this that made me agree with your decision. which is why I understand that you/pao could easily be partnered with wilgy to save him from the day 1 vote. Not sold on any explanation you've provided for this.
Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:52 am So if you'd consider that wilgy is wolf and either you, gav, or pao, are the second wolf - You should be hard pushing pao to prove himself town. if I were you in that kind of position, that's what I would do. I wouldn't be considering pao to be your townie best friend if you / him are accused of being second wolf to save wilgy. If you know you are town... then what does that make the other guy? Why aren't you pushing the other guy to prove that you are town against this theory?
Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:54 am And honestly, even if I'm getting played by mac, I don't care right now. I'm really sold on his responses to you based on the current game situation. I'm not seeing cohesive answers to these accusations from you raised by mac and others.
Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:00 am
Gavial wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:27 am
Paopan wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:52 am I am okay to vote for one of the 4 persons I have mentioned today.
Stop at AtE on Gavial Mac and start to think logically. Thanks.
This has town written all over it.

I’ll say it and say it again, Paopan is Obvious Town.
Glad Mac see’s this, now let’s see if Mac is actually town.

Can Mac Town Tell? Is Mac Town? We will see.
sorry, this was posted while I was writing my longer response earlier.

But again I'd like to say, *HOW* is this a hard read town response??? "hurr durr i'm down to vote one of the people I talked about today, okay bye" and you're just drooling all over it????? why?????????????
as they're being made i push on them as scummy and vote Porscha
Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:14 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:08 am and now I can't and won't scumread or vote porscha... this game is an omega clusterfuck
hard disagree lol
Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:20 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:45 am gav, in this interaction,

"Mac said:
“At multiple times during day 1 you had viable reasons to go with me and scumread Wilgy but you stopped short and instead just handled him with kid gloves? Why?”

My Response:
Because you literally called both people who voted you is scum!! That’s why!
I had no reasons to go with you, I didn’t see anything wolfy about Wilgy but I did see wolfy things regarding you.
Why would I scum read someone that shouldn’t be scum read? Your read is bad, it’s basically “PL due to emoji posting” which is wrong."

I agree with mac here. while wilgy's emoji posting may not prove him to be wolf, it does literally nothing to help town. it's neutral at best, covering wolf behavior at worst. I also wanted to vote wilgy off but didn't get to it before day ended.

In general, I'd like to say I hard read mac as town right now. yeah I don't have that previous game play with him, but I really respect his answers in his master post towards you. I don't understand how you think paopan is CONFIRMED town - doesn't make sense. he voted with you day 1 - so what? if pao was trying to get wilgy out of day 1 vote, then yeah of course he's gonna happen to vote with you. but I haven't seen you give any other single reason pao should be considered a hard town read. he hardly adds anything worthwhile and I don't view the post that you are reading as a "town slip" as a town slip. And maybe this next reason is just showing my naivety for this game style, but wouldn't any town be *ACTIVELY TRYING* to prove themselves town in a no power game?
I was specifically told to try and make myself obvious town, so why would pao be "slipping" as town? Are you *SURE* you aren't reading a basic wolf tactic of trying to appear town as him being real town? I don't know - not adding up for me here. MightyQ isn't actively posting so i'm not sure what to make of them. but I'm also still not sold on wilgy. In fact, it sounds like multiple of us are still on board for flipping wilgy - cuz if he flips wolf, we can likely deduce from day 1 wagon voting last minute who would be wolf there. doesn't seem like a bad play to me. I appreciated more of what wilgy said once he actually started speaking words, like a town player should, but I'm absolutely not sold on him being a hard town read here. I'm just not convinced.
don't think there's a healthy and necessary level of suspicion in this post for someone considering gav's alignment. reads like porscha knows gav is town and is criticizing a read not actually evaluating
Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:21 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:49 am Because ultimately, whether wilgy is town or wolf, he is going to vote in a way to ensure he doesn't get voted off the island. so while his excuse makes sense - it would be the same move whether he was rightfully town, or got caught early wolf.

I also understood your concern that a strong player might fill into a wolf role, but I do agree with the couple others who were outspoken against that play when we had more sus players who - no matter what they flipped - would have provided better info than the 0 poster. I didn't see an explanation you provided for this that made me agree with your decision. which is why I understand that you/pao could easily be partnered with wilgy to save him from the day 1 vote. Not sold on any explanation you've provided for this.
extremely hedgy post and again just kinda talking to gav. not actually pushing him in any way
later on wilgy mentions the exact same series of porscha posts and doesn't like them (i THINK the only other person to specifically call out those posts at the time but i'm not 100% sure on this. definitely to my at the time not paying a ton of attention brain he was)
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:24 pm Trying to wrap my head around @Porscha at 630-633.

I've read it like 3 times.

Are we just saying that Mac is town here?
so wilgy's dislike of those porscha posts was a contributing factor to me thinking wilgy's views lined up with mine.

so:

falcon says this:
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:40 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:16 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:00 pm it seems like I'm one of the few people who are unfamiliar with playing with a lot of you so I won't ever have background experience to back up any position I take. just an fyi. I read through everything and while being aggro to create pressure (especially this early with no total confirmation / deaths), I am having negative gut feelings towards falcon. maybe they just aggro tho.
I'd say that Falcon being slightly more firm in feel to be a town sign for him.
As far as I can tell, this is the only post of Pors that Wilgy quotes prior to MissC's #857, where MissC laments that losing Wilgy will hurt town alot.

#857 occurs Friday at 1:51 PM. MissC says Wilgy's thoughts align w/ hers at #861, Friday at 2:28 PM.

When I ask her why, MissC states that Wilgy's "quoted same set of porscha posts that made me scumread them"

But Wilgy hadn't quoted anything of Pors except that 1 post of Pors at that time
"this is the only post of Pors that Wilgy quotes prior to [my townread of wilgy]"

which is just completely skipping over the post i quoted, which contains Porscha's name so it comes up in a ctrl F of wilgy's ISO, so i don't believe that falcon missed it completely.

then, (spoiler for size)
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:42 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:45 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:20 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:24 pm Trying to wrap my head around @Porscha at 630-633.

>if it those posts are the walls of text, I literally said I townread mac on his posts towards gav. not sure why my posts seem so unreadable to multiple people here??????
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:40 pm Porsha feels super washy.
>again, please read my posts where someone else already accused me of this, and I addressed it. if you would like to ask me a specific question regarding my responses, please do that!!!
Slow your roll my friend, I was catching up and responding as I went.
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:46 pm @Porscha so I've seen you express sus of Pao and I? Do you think we are teamed? If not, who is Pao's teammate, who is mine?
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:58 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:38 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:02 pm
Miss Carousel wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:51 pm i don’t really want to vote wilgy today. he makes a lot of posts that line up with my thinking, which, i could just be reading the game poorly. but he’s not near my top wolf for today and killing him if town hurts us a lot. pao or porscha are basically my only two choices right now. gav is tough because i don’t really feel good committing to keeping him alive the whole game and i don’t think he ever gets nk’d. i don’t think his posting is helpful for threadstate.

Odd.

Why would the loss of Dr Wilgy, if town, hurt a lot? By his own admission he's not been very engaged this game
I did already note that anybody voted off who flips town is bad in my other post, but agree with this sentiment. If i'm being scumleaned b/c I'm not super active or HARD READING SOMEONE INTO OBLIVION (read: being washy, despite listing who I am leaning towards scum...) -- then what does me flipping provide for info? if I get voted off MC, you're going to stop being hard townread by everybody here. pao will be even more sussed, as I have been pushing them all game as a scum read. Crichard would also look more scumread as well - but I'm not sure if even knows why he is voting me b/c he obviously didnt read my posts (neither did pao).
others have said maf wouldn't be voting together day 1, but what's the chance of it day 2? I'm not sure both of their uneducated votes on me mean they are trying to change the vote focus towards me b/c I'm putting pao as my #2 scumread (behind wilgy, who has been a little more towny but i'm still not sold) - and others have already offered me up as a potential scumread (more so than mightyq, who I understand was a little behind in gameplay, but has posted much less in comparison to me - so not sure why I'm being scumread more than him) - plus pao (#2 scumread) listed my potential partners as wilgy which I pointed out is extremely unlikely as they are my #1 scumread, so I know he isn't reading my posts either.
MC, just don't get why you'd put your vote over me than wilgy other than wilgy's vague mostly non-opinionated posts seem to ring the same song of your heart :p
Alright, so you think Pao and I are teamed, but further I have opinions on this one. Oh pray tell where I have not been opinionated? I believe I've been very clear on who I think is wolf and why. Also what is the purpose of comparing yourself to mightyQ here? I believe you to have pretty decent scum equity with Gavi. MightyQ does not. Where does content play into that?

Also doesn't really reach me when I feel that quite abit of your posting is "there's no way I'm on a team with X" or "well X who is suspicious of me just isn't reading."
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:08 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:58 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:38 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:02 pm

Odd.

Why would the loss of Dr Wilgy, if town, hurt a lot? By his own admission he's not been very engaged this game
I did already note that anybody voted off who flips town is bad in my other post, but agree with this sentiment. If i'm being scumleaned b/c I'm not super active or HARD READING SOMEONE INTO OBLIVION (read: being washy, despite listing who I am leaning towards scum...) -- then what does me flipping provide for info? if I get voted off MC, you're going to stop being hard townread by everybody here. pao will be even more sussed, as I have been pushing them all game as a scum read. Crichard would also look more scumread as well - but I'm not sure if even knows why he is voting me b/c he obviously didnt read my posts (neither did pao).
others have said maf wouldn't be voting together day 1, but what's the chance of it day 2? I'm not sure both of their uneducated votes on me mean they are trying to change the vote focus towards me b/c I'm putting pao as my #2 scumread (behind wilgy, who has been a little more towny but i'm still not sold) - and others have already offered me up as a potential scumread (more so than mightyq, who I understand was a little behind in gameplay, but has posted much less in comparison to me - so not sure why I'm being scumread more than him) - plus pao (#2 scumread) listed my potential partners as wilgy which I pointed out is extremely unlikely as they are my #1 scumread, so I know he isn't reading my posts either.
MC, just don't get why you'd put your vote over me than wilgy other than wilgy's vague mostly non-opinionated posts seem to ring the same song of your heart :p
Alright, so you think Pao and I are teamed, but further I have opinions on this one. Oh pray tell where I have not been opinionated? I believe I've been very clear on who I think is wolf and why. Also what is the purpose of comparing yourself to mightyQ here? I believe you to have pretty decent scum equity with Gavi. MightyQ does not. Where does content play into that?

Also doesn't really reach me when I feel that quite abit of your posting is "there's no way I'm on a team with X" or "well X who is suspicious of me just isn't reading."
FURTHER! because my brain isn't stopping, where you acknowledged that people seem to be having trouble with your wall posts... Like here:
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:20 pm
DrWilgy wrote: ↑Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:24 am
Trying to wrap my head around @Porscha at 630-633.

>if it those posts are the walls of text, I literally said I townread mac on his posts towards gav. not sure why my posts seem so unreadable to multiple people here??????
Where is the questioning of lack of understanding VS not reading? I feel like that should have been explored from a town mindset. One is shading the other would be attempt to build a clear and concise message for us to establish how to read you.

And if I missed this in my confusion, please point it out to me.
All of this occurs AFTER MissC claims that Wilgy's Pors quotes lined up w/ her scumread.

MissC is the last wolf. Her timeline doesn't match up whatsoever
falcon literally QUOTES A POST THAT IS QUOTING the wilgy post in question, and says that i'm making it up.

a lot of falcon's case i think is bad but this part, where if you look at both our reads on Porscha you can clearly see where he expresses something similar to me and i see him as sharing a view with me forms, is the part that's most actually scummy from falcon because it is straight up ctrl F'ing "porscha" on wilgy's ISO and then ignoring the posts that actually clearly tell the story so that he can call me like, confirmed last wolf.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

lol i was gonna go through the rest of falcon's ISO and respond to more but that's it! that's all he cased. he just pointed out that i townread wilgy, and then selectively quoted posts and ignored the ones that didn't help his case, and then called it a day. that's the whole case
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:21 pm
CRichard wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:04 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:00 pm
CRichard wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:59 pm
Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:55 pm
CRichard wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:47 pm Ngl Falcon might be town after all and I'm inclined to trust Mac's legacy that included them as town before death.
Hmm.
Me no like.
Didn't you read what Falcon had to say about MissC?
I got the impression you liked it. Am I remembering it wrong?
I'd like to hear what Porscha has to say about it as well, and MissC
Well seeing as MissC was the one you said is the last wolf, they probably won't like your case.
As for Porscha, all we can do is wait.
I'm not expecting her to enjoy what I had to say, I want to hear her explanation, if any
this is a fucking dogshit post from someone who called me town yesterday. you scumread me yesterday for having townread wilgy, then you changed your mind, now today you ISO me and go "oh shit she townread wilgy" and act like you've got new game changing evidence on me
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

if anyone has any further questions for me i am here. but i'm not dying today lmao
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

i still think the night kill makes the least sense from falcon and it gives me pause on pushing him today
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Yeah the night kill is really weird as I was expecting myself, Gav or Porscha to have died instead of MightyQ.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

i'm gonna read people's ISOs and try and case them as wolf but i don't actually know what my opinion on the last alive is currently so if i just quote everyone and call them all wolfy it's because i'm trying to figure it out lol
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:44 am Yeah the night kill is really weird as I was expecting myself, Gav or Porscha to have died instead of MightyQ.
not trying to be rude (if i was rude before i do feel bad it's just a game) but please don't push me based on falcon's case a bunch as soon as i get here and then ignore when i respond to it lmao
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:45 am
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:44 am Yeah the night kill is really weird as I was expecting myself, Gav or Porscha to have died instead of MightyQ.
not trying to be rude (if i was rude before i do feel bad it's just a game) but please don't push me based on falcon's case a bunch as soon as i get here and then ignore when i respond to it lmao
I'm not ignoring it, I'm simply giving you space to address Falcon's case.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:46 am
what didn't i address? he says i didn't want to kill wilgy (true, we talked about it a lot yesterday!) and says out porscha reads lining up was fake (a lie)

if there's something else to the case genuinely enlighten me because that's all i see
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:47 am
what didn't i address? he says i didn't want to kill wilgy (true, we talked about it a lot yesterday!) and says our porscha reads lining up was fake (a lie)

if there's something else to the case genuinely enlighten me because that's all i see
ebwodp
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

what didn't i address? he says i didn't want to kill wilgy (true, we talked about it a lot yesterday!) and says out porscha reads lining up was fake (a lie)

You tell me, because if you're town then eliminating you would mean we get to F3.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:55 am

You tell me, because if you're town then eliminating you would mean we get to F3.
???

i'm like. not trying to be obtuse or anything i'm just having a lot of trouble communicating with you lmao.

i think i addressed everything of relevance in falcon's case. you said i didn't address it. i asked you what else there was, and you say "you tell me"

like.

i straight up don't get what you're communicating with me and i'm not trying to be difficult lol
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

we are both online i am right here and happy to talk to you ask me questions if you want me to answer them lol
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:57 am
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:55 am

???

i'm like. not trying to be obtuse or anything i'm just having a lot of trouble communicating with you lmao.

i think i addressed everything of relevance in falcon's case. you said i didn't address it. i asked you what else there was, and you say "you tell me"

like.

i straight up don't get what you're communicating with me and i'm not trying to be difficult lol
Alright so here's where I'm at on your slot.
My solve has either you or Falcon as the last mafia as I have Porscha as town for being the counter wagon to a wolf and their posts haven't given me reason to revise this read.
Gav is probably town while Paopan was being wagonned, as Gav should have been ok with letting Paopan die if they were mafia yet they were willing to kill Falcon over Paopan.
Which means my PoE is exactly you and Falcon.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:58 am we are both online i am right here and happy to talk to you ask me questions if you want me to answer them lol
So when Wilgy was alive, how do you view the way they treated my slot?
I apologise if I made you feel left out, it wasn't my intention.
:bighug:
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

alright falcon's game first.

falcon starts off the game making some pretty bad posts. like his early d1 was not good.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:48 pm
Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:41 pm
CRichard wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:32 am The one thing I find noteworthy is that Gav/Mac cross voting each other doesn't give w/w vibes.
Their arguing earlier felt too hostile for those two to both be bad guys.
Yeah it's hardly revolutionary, yet it's there.
Arguing wasn’t that hostile?
It was just me telling Mac their can only be room for the one of us and so I voted him.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:50 am Howdy! I'm town 'errybody

CR, Gav giving me wolf vibes
I can understand CRichard due to the above post, what exactly makes me give off wolf vibes?
Also, what’s your opinion on Mac? Do you share no opinion on him? Do you town lean him?
Why are you so concerned about mac?
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:13 pm
Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:35 pm
CRichard wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:32 am The one thing I find noteworthy is that Gav/Mac cross voting each other doesn't give w/w vibes.
It was just me telling Mac their can only be room for the one of us and so I voted him.

I can understand CRichard due to the above post, what exactly makes me give off wolf vibes?
Also, what’s your opinion on Mac? Do you share no opinion on him? Do you town lean him?
Because we both are loud and if he’s wolf that’s not good.
Interesting

[VOTE: Gav] aubergine
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:31 pm
Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:37 pm I feel like if you genuinely got wolf vibes from me you’d be voting me.

Or CRichard since you also stated you got wolf vibes from him as well.
This implies my wolf vibes aren't genuine.

Which would mean I'm a wolf.

But no vote from Gav.

So there's that
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:12 pm
Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:50 pm
Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:37 pm I feel like if you genuinely got wolf vibes from me you’d be voting me.

But no vote from Gav.

So there's that
Not directly calling you scum, I’m just saying generally when you say someone gives off wolf vibes it usually warrants a vote or at least some kind of pressure/discussion.
You didn’t do that so I wanted to pressure you to do that so we can advance threadstate.
I’m not too certain if your scum or not but I don’t want Wolf!Mac to lead the Thread so I either need to figure out his alignment and if I can’t or determine his alignment is wolf, I vote to eliminate him.

Interesting

About time you voted.
Although I can’t tell if your voting me due to me pressuring you or not.

Question Falcon, What about CRichard in your own words don’t you like and what gives you wolf vibes about them?
Awkward, forced entrance from CR

You're a bit hedgey on my slot I see.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:54 pm I'm not elaborating my read on CR. It is what it is.

I find it interesting Gav seems to be assuming CR is town. I'm really only seeing Gav push Mac, who he started pushing right out the gate.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:54 pm
Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:47 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:33 pm
Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:18 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:54 pm I'm not elaborating my read on CR. It is what it is.

I find it interesting Gav seems to be assuming CR is town. I'm really only seeing Gav push Mac, who he started pushing right out the gate.
When did I ever say I TR CR? Lmao.
Well, you're scum reading Mac, and watching his read progression on CR. You're asking me to detail my read in CR...all the while not pushing a read of your own.

You push your scum reads, hard, every game. If you're not pushing CR, and you're not, it's fair to assume you're not SR him.

So what is your take?
Null.
When was the last time you had a one word post?
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:56 pm
Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:55 pm

Well, you're scum reading Mac, and watching his read progression on CR. You're asking me to detail my read in CR...all the while not pushing a read of your own.

You push your scum reads, hard, every game. If you're not pushing CR, and you're not, it's fair to assume you're not SR him.

So what is your take?
Null.
I don’t know, is their a problem with it?
No, but it's abnormal for you
like this is just a bad push and they're not very good interactions. i didn't like it at the time, though Lime Coke said falcon is kind of just a naturally scummy player.

he then interacts with you a lot in very soft ways. he reverses his scumread and reads you like a town. sometimes he quotes a post of yours and just kind of points out you made a good read, which is kind of propping you up a bit. which can kinda be read as either pockety or partnery

i think i lean more towards the posts being non-partnered than partnered. but if i look past the one post i like i CAN see the rest coming from a parter
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:11 am alright falcon's game first.

falcon starts off the game making some pretty bad posts. like his early d1 was not good.

Interesting

But no vote from Gav.

So there's that
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:12 pm
Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:50 pm

But no vote from Gav.

So there's that
Not directly calling you scum, I’m just saying generally when you say someone gives off wolf vibes it usually warrants a vote or at least some kind of pressure/discussion.
You didn’t do that so I wanted to pressure you to do that so we can advance threadstate.
I’m not too certain if your scum or not but I don’t want Wolf!Mac to lead the Thread so I either need to figure out his alignment and if I can’t or determine his alignment is wolf, I vote to eliminate him.

Interesting

About time you voted.
Although I can’t tell if your voting me due to me pressuring you or not.

Question Falcon, What about CRichard in your own words don’t you like and what gives you wolf vibes about them?
Awkward, forced entrance from CR

You're a bit hedgey on my slot I see.

So what is your take?
Null.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:56 pm
Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:55 pm

So what is your take?
Null.
I don’t know, is their a problem with it?
No, but it's abnormal for you
like this is just a bad push and they're not very good interactions. i didn't like it at the time, though Lime Coke said falcon is kind of just a naturally scummy player.

he then interacts with you a lot in very soft ways. he reverses his scumread and reads you like a town. sometimes he quotes a post of yours and just kind of points out you made a good read, which is kind of propping you up a bit. which can kinda be read as either pockety or partnery

i think i lean more towards the posts being non-partnered than partnered. but if i look past the one post i like i CAN see the rest coming from a parter
lol uh. ignore this post. i had a draft of a post pushing falcon and a draft of a post responding to CR asking about wilgy's read of him and then i was typing on the wrong one
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

@CRichard how i think wilgy treated your slot:

this post:
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:41 pm
Miss Carousel wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:38 pm sig is a fucking insane kill here. i'm not voting gavial or mac today because i'm not knocking out the most active players on d1 of a mountainous game. CR almost qualifies for this even though i scumlean him because he is participating in the thread and is helpful for us if town, but i'm still fine killing him today.

killing sig makes no god damn sense. cool, 20% chance we hit a wolf with a completely blind shot. if we hit a town we literally gain the least information possible and we just lose a kill for no reason. it's a complete unforced error. killing sig is a completely -ev play
I see... Well CR pinged me earlier. I'll entertain that.

[VOTE: CR] aubergine
is not a partnery post imo, because he's being tentative and trying to make it clear he's following my vote. that doesn't quite give him full credit for voting his partner, and it helps him set up blaming me should you flip town later. i think that's the best looking post for you.

Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:14 am @CRichard how i think wilgy treated your slot:

this post:
Miss Carousel wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:38 pm sig is a fucking insane kill here. i'm not voting gavial or mac today because i'm not knocking out the most active players on d1 of a mountainous game. CR almost qualifies for this even though i scumlean him because he is participating in the thread and is helpful for us if town, but i'm still fine killing him today.

killing sig makes no god damn sense. cool, 20% chance we hit a wolf with a completely blind shot. if we hit a town we literally gain the least information possible and we just lose a kill for no reason. it's a complete unforced error. killing sig is a completely -ev play

is not a partnery post imo, because he's being tentative and trying to make it clear he's following my vote. that doesn't quite give him full credit for voting his partner, and it helps him set up blaming me should you flip town later. i think that's the best looking post for you.

this is what i was trying to post
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

i'm drunk and the UI of syndicate fucks with me so much lmao
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:14 am @CRichard how i think wilgy treated your slot:

this post:

Indeed I have mentioned Dr Wilgy voting me and I have to wonder what they were doing if you're town.
Sheeping you and trying to make you look bad? Hmmm.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:15 am

this post:

Indeed I have mentioned Dr Wilgy voting me and I have to wonder what they were doing if you're town.
well "what [wilgy's] doing if [i'm] town" is fairly straightforward imo

the point of the game as a wolf is to try to get towns killed without making it obvious that's your goal

i think that wilgy post is pretty clearly trying to say "i am sheeping your read" and i think that's much more likely something you do to connect yourself with a town than something you do with your partner.

a lot of the way we as a group have played this game is on pure vote logic. gav HARD townread paopan because he thought it was impossible for both wolves to be on the sig vote d1. but me and wilgy were on the CR vote together d1, he just left it to self pres later. does that not follow the same logic of something wolves would avoid connecting themselves with?
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:15 am i'm drunk and the UI of syndicate fucks with me so much lmao
Yeah I've been tripped up by Syndicate UI.
You're not the first and I doubt you'll be the last.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

i might just sleep on reading ISOs and figuring out who i think the last wolf is

(being able to defend yourself with little effort because you know you're town but having to think harder about pushing people where there's imperfect information is towny btw)

(i'm town)

(i'm drunk)
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

oh also i HATE "i wouldn't have made this nk lol" posts, they're always bad, and they're always just people jerking themselves off because we all already know night kills are wifom so there's no point in trying to defend yourself based on them

but the consensus poe yesterday was a mix of me/falcon/MQ and my biggest push was MQ (i think i was even voting them over my cw when i was the top wagon) and killing them in the night would be braindead stupid

i don't expect anyone to give me town points for that because night kill analysis this late in a game is generally stupid but i do just feel the need to say it
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:24 am oh also i HATE "i wouldn't have made this nk lol" posts, they're always bad, and they're always just people jerking themselves off because we all already know night kills are wifom so there's no point in trying to defend yourself based on them

but the consensus poe yesterday was a mix of me/falcon/MQ and my biggest push was MQ (i think i was even voting them over my cw when i was the top wagon) and killing them in the night would be braindead stupid

i don't expect anyone to give me town points for that because night kill analysis this late in a game is generally stupid but i do just feel the need to say it
Yeah I'm not someone who tries to read too much into the night kills, as by themselves it can be quite misleading.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:18 am
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:15 am

this post:

well "what [wilgy's] doing if [i'm] town" is fairly straightforward imo

the point of the game as a wolf is to try to get towns killed without making it obvious that's your goal

i think that wilgy post is pretty clearly trying to say "i am sheeping your read" and i think that's much more likely something you do to connect yourself with a town than something you do with your partner.

a lot of the way we as a group have played this game is on pure vote logic. gav HARD townread paopan because he thought it was impossible for both wolves to be on the sig vote d1. but me and wilgy were on the CR vote together d1, he just left it to self pres later. does that not follow the same logic of something wolves would avoid connecting themselves with?
Why yes in hindsight that should have cleared Paopan.
My vote will be on Falcon or you. Final answer.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Anyway I'm tired and need to head off to bed.
I can't say I'm 100% confident we're killing the last mafia, disregard this post if we flip mafia today.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:13 am i'm saying if you're compelled by falcon quoting me saying i townread wilgy as a scumcase then i don't know what you've been doing
That’s not entirely why though?
I’m voting you based on some things Falcon said yes on how you said to not vote Wilgy day 2 but didn’t do much for it and your comparisons with each other.
Richard Is voting you from what I call due to your the top of his PoE.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

I’m also wanting to give Falcon a chance here in the case you are wolf and I’m wrongly tunnelling town for the second time.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 267

Post by falcon45ca »

MissC is framing this post as Wilgy disliking Porscha here. In fact, she states it twice.

This post doesn't look like Wilgy dislikes Pors IMO, if anything it looks as tho Wilgy is confused by Pors posts.

Wilgy later does bring this post up again as part of his Pors push, at the time of the original post tho I don't think it looks like Wilgy is scumreading Pors, rather that he's confused by her posts.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”