3%

Total votes: 36
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 165
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Day 6]

Post by Scotty »

insertnamehere wrote:Can we also discuss how weird the Quin NK was, especially considering he would probably be a top candidate for today?

Feels like an odd choice to me.
Yea, as I said, I was gonna give Quin a trusty ole vote today but that was a waste of a prize.

In other news, I think I discovered Quin's role by looking through Day 2 EoD. Which I guess makes perfect sense with how it played out.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Day 3]

Post by juliets »

People have said that Scotty has been blendy this game and that his focus on game mechanics has been just to have something to say. Here is a reason I can see not to vote him however. After voting for Wilgy early which might be seen as a vote on a candidate he did not think was going to be lynched he then later in the lynch argued more that Wilgy should be lynched. I don't know that his argument caused people to vote for Wilgy but I note that several people voted Wilgy after he made this post:
Scotty wrote:Yeah I'm entrenched in sound check right now but I will offer two things:
-JJJ had offered a half-hearted desire to lynch Wilgy, then offers an equal-to-less hearted desire to lynch Made, and starts a train there. I think that is a better look for Made tbh. I already don't trust JJJ this game, and would propose that Wilgy may be his teammate.
-Wilgy case into the thread seemingly eager to participate, but i found his posts spend too long asking others what they thought of so-and-so instead of substantive reads. His top 3 were 2 people and "???", which is unnecessary. I think Wilgy is active enough to be submitting kills but very blends this game.

I'm comfortable with my vote there today and his subsequent lynch.
Maybe he was doing this for bussing purposes but it comes off as genuine to me. I didn't however pick up on the hints. I'm terrible at that though as I said earlier.

Now I'll take a look at made.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Made's vote in the llama lynch? A half hour or so before deadline and bringing it awfully close (4-5) with Epi still left to vote. Why. Why we gotta bring it so close always, Made?

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

insertnamehere wrote:Can we also discuss how weird the Quin NK was, especially considering he would probably be a top candidate for today?

I agree. He received the second most votes and I would have seen him as a top lynch candidate for today. He did mention he knew who the denim suit was and I think someone said earlier maybe he was killed because he knew at least one other civ for sure. His most consistent suspicion looking at his late posts seemed to have been Boomslang. I posted about Booms earlier and right now am not considering a vote there. He also made a somewhat cryptic post that was something like "I just realized a thing. Not something I want to share". (sorry for not pulling the quote but I think my paraphrase is pretty close). don't know if maybe that meant something to someone.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Made, I mentioned before you were the second highest poster in the original Felt game. In a more recent game, Vocaroo, you were in the top 4 posters. Here, you are the lowest poster still alive and that includes me who's not been in the game as long. Is there a reason for this I should consider? It looks like you are trying to lay low.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

juliets wrote:Made, I mentioned before you were the second highest poster in the original Felt game. In a more recent game, Vocaroo, you were in the top 4 posters. Here, you are the lowest poster still alive and that includes me who's not been in the game as long. Is there a reason for this I should consider? It looks like you are trying to lay low.

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 275
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I predict a Made lynch today.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote:I predict a Made lynch today.
Does that mean you suspect him?
Or that he will just accrue votes?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Well speak of the devil! Made's lurking. I think someone on his team told him he was being brought up. :grin:

Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Scotty wrote:Made's vote in the llama lynch? A half hour or so before deadline and bringing it awfully close (4-5) with Epi still left to vote. Why. Why we gotta bring it so close always, Made?
Scotty wrote: His vote comes on Wilgy as the 6th vote, when the next highest train was JJJ with 3 votes. So then this post seems...a bit stilted:
Made wrote:Won't vote JJJ because doing so making it possible for Wilgy or someone else to tie it up so voting Wilgy. I don't really see what's there, but a lynch is better than no lynch.
Doing so would make it possible for Wilgy or someone else to tie it up? Uh...yeah...if Wilgy and 1 other person in he last few minutes do that. But he just reminded the thread that doing so would result in a no-lynch, so that's probably not gonna happen.
Scotty wrote:Made Day 2 lynch:
Made wrote:Anyone else considering a vote on JJJ? I don't want to force a tie.
Made wrote:Voting JJJ
:scared:
So he exclaimed that he didn't want to force a tie. Why not? If he doesn't know lynches don't end in a no-lynch yet, why is he bemoaning a tie?

But then a minute later he votes 6th on JJJ, TIEING it up with Quin. :faint:
So what was the point of that blurb?

Naw dog, you meant to keep it a tie.
K so few things:
First, as someone else already pointed out, between "Anyone considering JJJ" and "voting JJJ" someone pointed out the vote manipulator roles. While they aren't the worst thing in the world [When tie doesn't mean no lynch], you learn less from tie than you do otherwise.
On day 3, I felt JJJ was a better candidate than Wilgy, but my vote on him would have forced a tie. The logic done above was incorrect. There were 3 votes on JJJ and 5 votes on Wilgy when I voted. If I voted JJJ and Wilgy voted JJJ, there would have been a tie.
Lastly, I have to apologize for my vote yesterday. Traveling all day, I was able to keep up with thread during my bus ride and expected to be able to vote with reasoning from my computer once I arrived in my room. Unfortunately, I didn't reach a computer and had to rush to give my reasoning/vote by phone. I didn't bother checking the poll when I voted, and that was a mistake.
juliets wrote:Made, I mentioned before you were the second highest poster in the original Felt game. In a more recent game, Vocaroo, you were in the top 4 posters. Here, you are the lowest poster still alive and that includes me who's not been in the game as long. Is there a reason for this I should consider? It looks like you are trying to lay low.
In a word: College. I started class this week, and with a bunch on my plate, I haven't been able to really engage the game as much as I might like, but I'm still trying to get my reads and thoughts out whenever I can.

That said, I do not understand a Quin NK in the slightest. Will read him before the lynch with his alignment in mind.
linki: Image
Pov: you reading my takes
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote:
I would say that I suspect him as much as you and juliets seem to. I would vote for him. I think he will accrue votes because I think most people will generally agree with the analysis, and unless a stronger case comes forward, he'll get most votes.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote:
Scotty wrote:
I would say that I suspect him as much as you and juliets seem to. I would vote for him. I think he will accrue votes because I think most people will generally agree with the analysis, and unless a stronger case comes forward, he'll get most votes.
LC, the only thing I have said about Made is that his participation rate looks suspect. I haven't examined his posts yet, and I do remember Epi made a good point about him yesterday from the standpoint of being civ that I need to look back at.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Made that explains this week but this game has been going on since Jan. 11th.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 253

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote:

I agree. He received the second most votes and I would have seen him as a top lynch candidate for today. He did mention he knew who the denim suit was and I think someone said earlier maybe he was killed because he knew at least one other civ for sure. His most consistent suspicion looking at his late posts seemed to have been Boomslang. I posted about Booms earlier and right now am not considering a vote there. He also made a somewhat cryptic post that was something like "I just realized a thing. Not something I want to share". (sorry for not pulling the quote but I think my paraphrase is pretty close). don't know if maybe that meant something to someone.
I know what thing he realized and I'm not sharing either.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Made wrote:
Scotty wrote:Made's vote in the llama lynch? A half hour or so before deadline and bringing it awfully close (4-5) with Epi still left to vote. Why. Why we gotta bring it so close always, Made?
Scotty wrote: His vote comes on Wilgy as the 6th vote, when the next highest train was JJJ with 3 votes. So then this post seems...a bit stilted:
Made wrote:Won't vote JJJ because doing so making it possible for Wilgy or someone else to tie it up so voting Wilgy. I don't really see what's there, but a lynch is better than no lynch.
Doing so would make it possible for Wilgy or someone else to tie it up? Uh...yeah...if Wilgy and 1 other person in he last few minutes do that. But he just reminded the thread that doing so would result in a no-lynch, so that's probably not gonna happen.
Scotty wrote:Made Day 2 lynch:
Made wrote:Anyone else considering a vote on JJJ? I don't want to force a tie.
Made wrote:Voting JJJ
:scared:
So he exclaimed that he didn't want to force a tie. Why not? If he doesn't know lynches don't end in a no-lynch yet, why is he bemoaning a tie?

But then a minute later he votes 6th on JJJ, TIEING it up with Quin. :faint:
So what was the point of that blurb?

Naw dog, you meant to keep it a tie.
K so few things:
First, as someone else already pointed out, between "Anyone considering JJJ" and "voting JJJ" someone pointed out the vote manipulator roles. While they aren't the worst thing in the world [When tie doesn't mean no lynch], you learn less from tie than you do otherwise.
On day 3, I felt JJJ was a better candidate than Wilgy, but my vote on him would have forced a tie. The logic done above was incorrect. There were 3 votes on JJJ and 5 votes on Wilgy when I voted. If I voted JJJ and Wilgy voted JJJ, there would have been a tie.
Lastly, I have to apologize for my vote yesterday. Traveling all day, I was able to keep up with thread during my bus ride and expected to be able to vote with reasoning from my computer once I arrived in my room. Unfortunately, I didn't reach a computer and had to rush to give my reasoning/vote by phone. I didn't bother checking the poll when I voted, and that was a mistake.
In a word: College. I started class this week, and with a bunch on my plate, I haven't been able to really engage the game as much as I might like, but I'm still trying to get my reads and thoughts out whenever I can.

That said, I do not understand a Quin NK in the slightest. Will read him before the lynch with his alignment in mind.
linki: Image
Point 1:
Voting manipulator roles have very little to do with your argument though. Your argument was to put a vote on Wilgy so that Wilgy and others can't tie it up. You didn't say anything relating to the voting manipulator roles in that post. And that "you learn less from tie than you do otherwise" no, why? In almost all the games I've played on this site, ties get resolved in a coin flip, or someone has a power to choose. It's not on heists and special cases like this that it ends in a no-lynch. So I don't even know what you mean with "learning less".

Point 2:
Fair point. You're totally right, and that does make sense. My math was wrong. But even so, putting the responsibility on Wilgy not to tie it up is not that hard to do. If he ties it up and it ends in a No-lynch, that's on him anyway. That you voted for him 'even though you didn't see the case" is merely mustard on ice cream.

Point 3:
Having a busy life is not suspicious. But what's suspicious about this point is that, as we have witnessed over the course of a few cycles: you are cognizant of ties not ideal, you 'learn' ties end in a no-lynch, and then on the day-of-never-ending in which we had ample time to talk, you did a drive by vote right before EoD without looking at the poll. In other words, you could have just tied it without knowing.

Doesn't sound like your head is really in the game of avoiding ties, buddy bear

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I'm feeling good about a Made vote today.

Made

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

My concern with lynching Made is that he voted 3J Day 2. If he wanted to protect Wilgy, he had the avenue of precedent to vote 3J Day 3. He did not do this.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Epignosis wrote:My concern with lynching Made is that he voted 3J Day 2. If he wanted to protect Wilgy, he had the avenue of precedent to vote 3J Day 3. He did not do this.
Epi who do you think is bad?

Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Sorsha »

I wish I'd be able to participate more today but I have a job interview to prepare for and then work. I'll be here as much as possible though.

I did have time to go through the votes last night and made a few notes that I'll share.

Boomslang, niju and Sorsha all voted for both Wilgy and ddl
Epi broke the tie in favor of the ddl lynch day one
Made and Scotty both voted for Wilgy
INH has only voted for llama or jjj
LC has only voted for llama or jjj except for the Eloh 2.0 lynch
Juliets Has voted Eloh 2.0 and Quin

Boomslang
D1 vote- ddl 2/5
D2 vote- jjj 1/6
D3 vote -wilgy 3/8
D4 vote- quin
D5 vote- quin 1/4

Epignosis
D1 vote- ddl 5/5
D2 vote- quin 5/7
D3 vote- A Person/Eloh 2.0
D4 vote- Eloh 2.0 6/6
D5 vote- n/a

INH
D1 vote- llama 1/4
D2 vote- jjj 3/6
D3 vote- jjj 2/3
D4 vote- llama
D5 vote- llama 1/5

Juliets (replaced Sock/Daisy on Day 4)
D1 vote- n/a
D2 vote- self (as MP)
D3 vote- n/a
D4 vote- Eloh 2.0 3/6
D5 vote- Quin 2/4

LongCon
D1 vote- llama 2/4
D2 vote- jjj 5/6
D3 vote- jjj 1/3
D4 vote- Eloh 2.0 4/6
D5 vote- llama 2/5

Made
D1 vote- n/a
D2 vote- jjj 6/6
D3 vote- wilgy 6/8
D4 vote- inh 3/3
D5 vote- quin 4/4

Nijuukyugou
D1 vote-ddl 1/5
D2 vote- quin 4/7
D3 vote- wilgy 5/8
D4 vote- jjj
D5 vote- llama 3/5

Scotty
D1 vote- MP
D2 vote- quin 2/7
D3 vote- wilgy 1/8
D4 vote- inh 2/3
D5 vote- llama 4/5

Sorsha
D1 vote- ddl 4/5
D2 vote- jjj 4/6
D3 vote- wilgy 4/8
D4 vote- Eloh 2.0 2/6
D5 vote- quin 3/4

INH:From purely a voting stand point inh looks the worst. I hope to have time to look over his posts to see his interactions with the confirmed bad and what his other suspicions have been.
LC:Long Cons record is also not great. During the lc/jjj debate I sided with lc because I agreed more with what he was saying. Usually if I agree with someone as a civ I give them civ credit which is where my lc civ read came from. With more recent events (the jjj nk and the llama lynch) I need to take a step back and reevaluate how I feel about lc.
Juliets:juliets voting record is hard to evaluate obviously. She voted for Eloh 2.0 which is fine, then Quin, which is understandable given all the suspicion he has had. I'm in a tough spot with juliets- its not her fault that the first three votes if the game were missed (or the self vote by MP) but its also giving me little to evaluate there and there was no interaction between her and the confirmed baddies to look at.
Made and Scotty: have both voted for WIlgy. For these two I have to question how likely it would be that teammates would buss another after losing one in the first lynch, a NK fail on night one and having a no lynch on day two. Ending day 3 being down 2 players and both being baddies isn't something a mafia team is going to want.
Epi:From my own mafia teammate experience with Epi I know he doesn't like to bus teammates. It has been brought up that he has done it to ddl in the past though. I need to review more on Epi but I wouldn't rule him, I've been reading him as civ for most of the game so it must have been based on tone/agreeing with him because his vote record is only so-so.
Boom and niju: have both voted for both baddies. I feel like that should really eliminate them from suspicion, I could see one bus but two in three days with no civ dead yet I find hard to believe.

I have had zero caffeine so far today so hopefully this all makes sense. I hope I'll be able to go over player posts today but I don't know how much time I'll have.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
juliets wrote:

Actually, I'm pretty sure I know the thing he realized, and there's no way you would know it.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Sorsha your vote analysis was helpful. I think between Scotty's analysis, my comments and Epi's comment we've pretty much covered made so I'm going to move on to INH.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote:
Epignosis wrote:My concern with lynching Made is that he voted 3J Day 2. If he wanted to protect Wilgy, he had the avenue of precedent to vote 3J Day 3. He did not do this.
My vote is probably going to one of you, INH, LC, or Sorsha.

Yes, I realize Sorsha looks like an odd pick, but here's what I see:
Sorsha wrote:
insertnamehere wrote: Back in game-land, I do find it odd that people aren't agreeing with my case, but failing to raise any real points against it, or suggesting a practical alternative.
It's a well thought out case but what it comes down to for me is: If llama is bad why would he go after me like that? He would know I'm civ and what good would going balls to the wall and lynching a civ like that on day one do?
I am confident I can imagine an evil llama going after a civilian lynch victim Day 1 and getting away with it.

The underlined is a little confusing: Why would evil llama knowing someone is a civilian change the fact that he wants to lynch civilians?

This is all she said about DDL:
Sorsha wrote:I have the worst feels for the following people:

MM- he's been present and posting but not saying much game relevant. I know that's typical Marmot, especially day one but I think there has been comment worthy material here that I'd expect him to weigh in on.

Scotty- I don't like how he so easily jumped on llamas case on me. It was still day zero and he was already prepping to jump on a Sorsha lynch-train. Very unlike Scotty who is normally a low/no poster voter, especially day one.

DDL- maybe he's just busy but he was a big poster early in ASOUE as a civ and hasn't been yet here. He's been here but like Epi pointed out, hasn't said much.

A Person, blooper, Eloh- no content but have posted
Sorsha wrote:Voting DDL to break the tie again! So much fun
Let me ask everyone this: You're bad with DDL. He's getting votes but isn't around for whatever reason. Even if he were to survive and make it to Day 2, would he still not be a top candidate for the lynch? In other words, his days would be numbered. If you are bad, do you try to keep him around or do you try to salvage some credibility from his death?

In terms of the successful lynches, Sorsha has a nearly perfect record, voting at precisely the right time. Nobody at all is suspecting her.

So why haven't the Mafia tried to kill her yet?

Addendum: And holy crap there she is.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
juliets wrote:

Actually, I'm pretty sure I know the thing he realized, and there's no way you would know it.
That would be a funny little coincidence then.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
juliets wrote:

That would be a funny little coincidence then.
No, it would be a funny little "Epi is lying to try and look Civ" then.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Epignosis wrote:
Scotty wrote:

Sorsha wrote:
insertnamehere wrote: Back in game-land, I do find it odd that people aren't agreeing with my case, but failing to raise any real points against it, or suggesting a practical alternative.
It's a well thought out case but what it comes down to for me is: If llama is bad why would he go after me like that? He would know I'm civ and what good would going balls to the wall and lynching a civ like that on day one do?
I am confident I can imagine an evil llama going after a civilian lynch victim Day 1 and getting away with it.

The underlined is a little confusing: Why would evil llama knowing someone is a civilian change the fact that he wants to lynch civilians?

This is all she said about DDL:

MM- he's been present and posting but not saying much game relevant. I know that's typical Marmot, especially day one but I think there has been comment worthy material here that I'd expect him to weigh in on.

Scotty- I don't like how he so easily jumped on llamas case on me. It was still day zero and he was already prepping to jump on a Sorsha lynch-train. Very unlike Scotty who is normally a low/no poster voter, especially day one.

DDL- maybe he's just busy but he was a big poster early in ASOUE as a civ and hasn't been yet here. He's been here but like Epi pointed out, hasn't said much.

Let me ask everyone this: You're bad with DDL. He's getting votes but isn't around for whatever reason. Even if he were to survive and make it to Day 2, would he still not be a top candidate for the lynch? In other words, his days would be numbered. If you are bad, do you try to keep him around or do you try to salvage some credibility from his death?

In terms of the successful lynches, Sorsha has a nearly perfect record, voting at precisely the right time. Nobody at all is suspecting her.

Well I'm glad we're on similar wave lengths there. I also found her post/vote in the DDL lynch opportunistic. I thought that of the voters on DDL that looked like they could be bussing, Sorsha was at the top. Then you. JJJ put a lot of stock if I recall in calling Sorsha one of the top civ reads from that lynch. I mean, she tied it up towards the end! But think of the mad civ cred that would wrack up. You started the suspicion, so your voting for him shouldn't come as a shock, and I would argue does make you look better.

But I'm still in the mind that one of the DDL voters is bad.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I think I know LC's role, I think I know INh's role, I think I know nijuu's role, I think I know Boomslang's role. I think I know my role. I think I knew Quin's role. Juliets said she had dropped hints somewhere, but I ain't seein em.

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Interesting analysis on Sorsha Epi. I'll look at her after INH. You're right in that I tend to discount her based on her vote.

Why would you possibly vote LC today though? I have completely taken him off my list even though he is suspicious to me because he says he used his immunity today and it seems like a day he would use it a day after going after llama so hard. Do you think he is lying? I guess my reasoning just now points out that he could be not telling the truth precisely because it does seem like he would use his immunity today. So I guess I just talked myself into understanding.

linki I will read after posting

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote:I think I know LC's role, I think I know INh's role, I think I know nijuu's role, I think I know Boomslang's role. I think I know my role. I think I knew Quin's role. Juliets said she had dropped hints somewhere, but I ain't seein em.
I think I know Juliets' role.

When did you figure out my role? :confused: Sunday evening you said this:
Scotty wrote:I think one or both of LC and llama are bad, yes.
And that does not indicate an understanding of what my role is.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote:
Scotty wrote:I think I know LC's role, I think I know INh's role, I think I know nijuu's role, I think I know Boomslang's role. I think I know my role. I think I knew Quin's role. Juliets said she had dropped hints somewhere, but I ain't seein em.

Yes.

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote:
Long Con wrote:

Yes.
I find your monosyllabism unenlightening.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Waiting for half an hour to hear some honest Civ-sounding explanations really doesn't impress me.

In my mind I can see Scotty and Epi talking in BTSC about how to handle this.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:Waiting for half an hour to hear some honest Civ-sounding explanations really doesn't impress me.

Well your mind isn't worth two Canadian pennies this game.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:Waiting for half an hour to hear some honest Civ-sounding explanations really doesn't impress me.

Well your mind isn't worth two Canadian pennies this game.
I know... I was laughing at myself even as I posted it. Like "Damn, I thought you weren't going to try anymore, you suck!"
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

But, seriously... you were lying about knowing what Quin was talking about.

Because you're bad.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:But, seriously... you were lying about knowing what Quin was talking about.

Because you're bad.
I'm not lying about anything.

If I am wrong about what Quin realized at the precise time he realized it, then it's a coincidence.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok, share what it was then. Or some sort of key word.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:Ok, share what it was then. Or some sort of key word.
No.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok. Then you're lying. The rest of the thread can judge that however they like, but I know what Quin knew and Epignosis cannot know what it is. He is not sharing what he supposedly knows because he only claimed to know Quin's secret, and was "keeping it", in order to look Civ.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:Ok. Then you're lying. The rest of the thread can judge that however they like, but I know what Quin knew and Epignosis cannot know what it is. He is not sharing what he supposedly knows because he only claimed to know Quin's secret, and was "keeping it", in order to look Civ.
Or Quin realized something other than what I did at that precise time.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:Ok. Then you're lying. The rest of the thread can judge that however they like, but I know what Quin knew and Epignosis cannot know what it is. He is not sharing what he supposedly knows because he only claimed to know Quin's secret, and was "keeping it", in order to look Civ.
You seem pretty sure of yourself here:
I know what thing he realized
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
You seem pretty sure of yourself here:
I know what thing he realized
You seem pretty sure of yourself all the time.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:My vote is probably going to one of you, INH, LC, or Sorsha.
What are your chances of voting for me today?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:My vote is probably going to one of you, INH, LC, or Sorsha.
What are your chances of voting for me today?
I don't know. I feel like if I vote for you, it would be because you've done a piss poor job finding mafia and have been stubborn- neither of those are good enough on their own Day 6 to warrant a lynch though. I'm more suspicious of Scotty, INH, and now Sorsha after digging through her Day 1 posts. Speaking of coincidences ( :grin: ), Sorsha posted right before I accused her. She said this:
Sorsha wrote:Boom and niju: have both voted for both baddies. I feel like that should really eliminate them from suspicion, I could see one bus but two in three days with no civ dead yet I find hard to believe.
It's important to note that the underlined applies to her too. If Sorsha is bad, this is a subtle way of reinforcing people's good opinion of her.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Do you have anyone you believe is Civ for any reason?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I've read through both Sorsha and INH and I could go either way on both of them. Instead of talking about the specifics I'm going to take a break from the thread (I've been mostly on here all day) and go exercise. When I come back I'll look at them again.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Sorsha »

Epignosis wrote:
Scotty wrote:

Sorsha wrote:

Maybe he could get away with it, but it doesn't seem like the start a baddie would want to have in the game. It seems like civs get lynched most of the time on the first day anyhow, he didn't really need to try this to make sure of it.
Epignosis wrote: This is all she said about DDL:

It was day one and I was also made to defend myself after my first post in this game.

I recognize the benefit of bussing a teammate for the credibility but, with what I was going through day one here, I would have just told my teammates to buss me for the credit. It would have been easy enough to do. wifom argument I know but really, llama and jjj were both after me day one. Its more like me to just go ahead and take the death and let my teammates take the credit.

Also, there are a few players with good voting records that have not been targeted. Why hasn't anyone tried killing niju? Her record is nearly as good as mine. Boomslang was targeted night one but since then- and his votes on both ddl and wilgy he has extremely high civ credit. Why haven't they taken another shot at him? You have also had a pretty high degree of trust in this game, why have you not been targeted?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

When I look at INH I see his votes for llama and jjj as the things not in his favor. There was a time when I was skimming the game when I thought jjj might be bad so I can actually see that suspicion. The llama suspicion though is beyond my grasp. I just don't agree with any of the points he made about llama and think that from the beginning llama looked civ (obviously a lot of people disagree with me on that).

On the other hand there was this post:
insertnamehere wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote: Care to be specific?
Okay. I've explained why I think one of your voting bloc is bad, and only one. I think the other baddie is one of the lower posters, likely Eloh 2.0 or Daisy. I think starting with one of your more active triumvirate will be more beneficial in terms of information for the civilians.

Quin has put up a spirited self-defense, and has weirded me out with calls to lynch him. I'm not usre a baddie would do this.

Long Con has been giving me generally good vibes all game and has been pretty helpful in terms of content.

You've been a wallflower since after Day 1. You characterize your playstyle as aggressive, but you seem depressed and apathetic. Even now, you seem resigned to your fate when only one vote has come in. Bitter, but not really resisting. You're not really making case son anyone. You only reluctantly came out of the woodwork to participate in the discussion when it became clear you were in danger. You make halfhearted claims about prizes. You seem unwilling to impart information to the civilian cause to be used after your death.

What reason do I have to think you're civ?
All of my top scum reads (you, 3J, and Quin) seem damn near teflon untouchable at this point, and I've been stymied at every possible juncture with every other read I have.

When I'm this fucking wrong, yes, I get depressed and apathetic. I'm also just a depressed and apathetic person in general, so this is more my baseline mood anyway.

I've said all I can about you three, I'm attempting to maybe look at other people, but the fact of the matter is that I feel the game has beaten me at this point.

If you think my reads and opinions are garbage because they implicate you, fine. I think calling me a damn wallflower and halfhearted and not helpful to the civilian cause is a step too far, but fine.

I have no powers available to save me, the one thing I got that I could use, I didn't because I figured that I'd save it for later, and no one seems to think my gut and my reads are worth anything. Even worse, I don't think my gut and my reads are worth anything.
INH at first did not want to say whether he had used his immunity or not but he did relent and tell us he had not used it. I saw this as a civ move as he could have just continued to say he wasn't going to tell us because that was the most helpful thing to do for him individually.

If INH is bad that to me means LC is good. I should probably do a more thorough read of LC today even though I didn't plan on it to see where I come out with him. The llama situation left a bad taste in my mouth but I realize that is the most recent behavior I have and I don't want to ignore earlier behavior that might be read as good. So, another read to do today I guess.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Boomslang »

The only thing that makes sense to me about the Quin kill is that it was Made looking to throw me off the trail. I had associated him and Quin previously; how better to protest innocence than to cast a non-influential vote for Quin, then nightkill him? That way, Made gets to say both that he agreed with my assessment of Quin and that he's civ because Quin flipped civ. I also think Scotty is making some useful points, and I could lean that way today.

Interestingly, the only people left alive who voted Quin on Day 2 are Scotty, Blooper, Epi, and me. I don't know if that's useful, considering both JJJ and Quin were NKed, but just a thought. And Epi's missed a couple of votes, so it's harder to get a read on him beyond the Wilgy vote. Which would've been a brilliant bus.

Linki: INH's record is pretty abysmal, and very llama-tunneling. Hmm.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 97

Post by insertnamehere »

My voting record is garbage. My list of previous suspects is garbage.

Basically, the way I've played the game is garbage.

If anyone wants to vote for me for the above reasons, I understand completely.

But they'd be lynching a civilian.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

INH where are you thinking of voting today?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”