75%

Total votes: 8
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: Summer Sh*t Day 4

Post by pyxxy »

sig wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 11:51 am Also I 109% think Sean is running the night kill and likely coached/coaching Dennis so I’d say we should keep that in mind when discussing NK
Sean died D1 and isn't it the case that scum can't talk in nightchat after death?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:33 pm
sig wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 11:07 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 10:48 pm kicks thread violently
We need town consensus on sig and pyxxy. So @sig why dennis over pyxxy?
@Dennis why sig other than omgus?
Does anyone have strong reasons to town read pyxxy?
Does anyone have strong reasons to scum read sig?

There is zero reason to scum read Pyxxy at this time and plenty of reason to go for Dennis which I and others have consistently said.

At this point I’m confident he’s the last mafia member and if it isn’t him it’s likely SPF and that’s just because they’re still alive
seems clear from your catch-up so far that you havent read the post that i asked you to read tbh, since you're saying tha there is "zero reason to scumread pyxxy" as though i have not said those reasons multiple times

for example:
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 12:10 am pyxxy

-it was kind of hard for me to come up with strong reasons to townread pyxxy in general

-pyxxy doesn’t have much of a visible progression on either seanzie or falcon. he was absent when seanzie got flashwagoned at the EOD1

-his shift from: “i find falcon scummy and think he’s in scum meta” to “im sheeping neon’s tr on falcon” on d2 is a bit abrupt, and it could very well be because seanzie died and pyxxy was trying to pivot away from having to distance from his other partner

-falcon and seanzie did not seem to interact with or acknowledge the existence of pyxxy much at all
the shift on falcon is the one that i find the most damning in particular - going from voicing serious concern and suspicion on falcon to abruptly deciding to sheep neon on falcon and then not talk about him again does not strike me as an organic progression
yeah it's honestly my biggest mistake in this game

Zenon just seemed pretty convinced that falcon was town

and honestly it felt like the way Zenon tried to defend Mac in Holes Mafia but like eh

I don't think my reads win this game :/
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 4:11 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 4:10 pm hi sorry when i posted about 24 hours i was serioud and closed my browser tab and completely forgot about this game :facepalm:

uhhh I’ll have to find time but I might just not be here before EOD, sorry
Oh well while you're here
Pick for last scum?
I truly do not know

if I want to feel good about my reads, sig, or Dennis, maybe Zenon

realistically I do not think I should be relied upon to find the last scum today, and if that means I have to die, that's fine
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

@Neon if you're bored, why am I town?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

oh also [VOTE: Dennis] aubergine because idk, why not

I feel like the towniest thing about me is that I do not have a good grasp of the game nor a cohesive worldview

and if you think scum pyxxy would allow himself to get here in this state, then....yeah I got nothing for that, unless you really want to read a scum game of mine or something

(👀 viewtopic.php?t=2495&start=3500)
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

actually [VOTE: unvote] aubergine idk why I think I can tell what's going on
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 218
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Summer Sh*t Day 3

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

sig wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 11:35 am
Neon wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 6:51 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 3:42 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 3:40 pm Okay so I'm top wagon which is CRINGE but I'm still struggling to see why I'm being voted, unless it is purely my votes being bad and looking bus-like(which admittedly they are)

If someone could put that into like one post or something, that would be great

Currently I'd be down to chop like, psv/pyxxy/six is kind of my remaining poe
mfw someone's gonna call this a slip when I mean I can understand the perspective
This is a slip
Why did you vote PSV ( I don’t know who you ended on at this point) if you think Dennis slipped
This was very clearly a joke...
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 5:01 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:33 pm
sig wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 11:07 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 10:48 pm kicks thread violently
We need town consensus on sig and pyxxy. So @sig why dennis over pyxxy?
@Dennis why sig other than omgus?
Does anyone have strong reasons to town read pyxxy?
Does anyone have strong reasons to scum read sig?

There is zero reason to scum read Pyxxy at this time and plenty of reason to go for Dennis which I and others have consistently said.

At this point I’m confident he’s the last mafia member and if it isn’t him it’s likely SPF and that’s just because they’re still alive
seems clear from your catch-up so far that you havent read the post that i asked you to read tbh, since you're saying tha there is "zero reason to scumread pyxxy" as though i have not said those reasons multiple times

for example:
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 12:10 am pyxxy

-it was kind of hard for me to come up with strong reasons to townread pyxxy in general

-pyxxy doesn’t have much of a visible progression on either seanzie or falcon. he was absent when seanzie got flashwagoned at the EOD1

-his shift from: “i find falcon scummy and think he’s in scum meta” to “im sheeping neon’s tr on falcon” on d2 is a bit abrupt, and it could very well be because seanzie died and pyxxy was trying to pivot away from having to distance from his other partner

-falcon and seanzie did not seem to interact with or acknowledge the existence of pyxxy much at all
the shift on falcon is the one that i find the most damning in particular - going from voicing serious concern and suspicion on falcon to abruptly deciding to sheep neon on falcon and then not talk about him again does not strike me as an organic progression
yeah it's honestly my biggest mistake in this game

Zenon just seemed pretty convinced that falcon was town

and honestly it felt like the way Zenon tried to defend Mac in Holes Mafia but like eh

I don't think my reads win this game :/
Lmao...

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

People trying to re POE me with awful reasoning

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 5:06 pm @Neon if you're bored, why am I town?
Your not?

I just can't decide who I want to kill more. You or Dennis.

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 5:52 pm
Your not?

Do you gain anything from killing Dennis before me?

This isn't really a question for you but more your legacy because if you kill Dennis then you're going to be the night kill :)
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

well now I'm a bit tight that I actually remembered about the game but no one's here for EOD
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

eh I'm going back on sig [VOTE: sig] aubergine

I have no legacy because I have no worldview

gl
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 375
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

[VOTE: sg] aubergine
staypositivefriend
Hitman

@pyxxy - you here?
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 6:00 pm
Neon wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 5:52 pm
Your not?

Do you gain anything from killing Dennis before me?

This isn't really a question for you but more your legacy because if you kill Dennis then you're going to be the night kill :)
Sure. My death clearly. That is deeply beneficial to me.

So why are you open wolfing lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote: Sig

ImageImage

staypositivefriend
Hitman

why did u switch to sig, neon?
☆Princess Abigail☆

I don't like ties

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

And my top town is on sig

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Well was anyways

ImageImage

staypositivefriend
Hitman

[VOTE: Pyxxy] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote: Pyx

ImageImage

staypositivefriend
Hitman

Neon wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 6:40 pm Well was anyways
yeah tbh i still think it's probaby pyxxy and just wanted to see how he would react to me voting sig

but looks like he isn't here
staypositivefriend
Hitman

well i hope this is it then
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

ggs
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Burn!!

All fingersplints and Roxy had wanted was to spend some summer fun times with their friends and everyone kept going home.
One thing after another had happened. So everyone decided to just relax today.

Most were down by the lake with a few heading to the store for some much needed ice.

pyxxy found a lounging chair unoccupied and sat down to quietly read about The Pirates of Penzance. Turned out pyxxy was really tired and quickly dropped off for a long snooze.

Roxy, sig and staypositivefriend returned from the store with ice and started the grill for some lunch.

When pyxxy was awoken they had gotten such a bad sunburn that they felt nauseous. They decided they too was heading home. Absolutely fried.

pyxxy was lobsterfied and went home
;)
staypositivefriend
Hitman

is it over?
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 291
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Post by potentialsheltervet »

We have poll options til tomorrow...
But it doesn't say pyxxy is town or mafia so ???
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Sounds like pyxxy was sunburn?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 6:59 pm Sounds like pyxxy was sunburn?
yeah, and this post:
pyxxy wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 6:48 pmggs
made it sound like the game was about to end
staypositivefriend
Hitman

all of the other eliminations so far have specified the name of the role that died and the alignment, but this one didn't, so....maybe?
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

scratches head
:shrug:
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 7:04 pm all of the other eliminations so far have specified the name of the role that died and the alignment, but this one didn't, so....maybe?
Yeah, I would assume that's intentional? Plus the flavor of the mods going home.
Pretty sure game is over...?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i really fucking hope so lol
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Or the mods didn't go home. Just pyxxy went home with a sunburn.
Yeah I think it's over.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Feels like on SDN when the mods torture us for fun lol
staypositivefriend
Hitman

maybe this game is just purgatory and we're all stuck here forever now
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Roxy wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 6:49 pm When pyxxy was awoken they had gotten such a bad sunburn that they felt nauseous. They decided they too was heading home. Absolutely fried.
actually yeah, sunburn is literally the last mafia role, so i think it's over too
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 7:08 pm
Roxy wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 6:49 pm When pyxxy was awoken they had gotten such a bad sunburn that they felt nauseous. They decided they too was heading home. Absolutely fried.
actually yeah, sunburn is literally the last mafia role, so i think it's over too
That's what I was thinking. I checked to see if there's a town role about like taking a nap but there isn't.
Hence... Game over, I think.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 22

Post by fingersplints »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 7:04 pm all of the other eliminations so far have specified the name of the role that died and the alignment, but this one didn't, so....maybe?
pyxxy was town and “greenery. Puff, puff pass.”

Your hosts were going to reveal the alignment… but then…

Gro-oo-ovy
staypositivefriend
Hitman

-_-
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

:|
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Mmmmmkay then
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

:mafia:
Gro-oo-ovy
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

[ytubehd][/ytubehd]
;)
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Gro-oo-ovy
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

I think SPF showed a pretty obvious lack of TMI there though. If I'm misclearing her, oh well. I think she's town.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Le sigh

ImageImage

potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Neon wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 8:23 pmLe sigh
Do you agree with me that SPF feels okay after the response there?
I feel best about SPF, Ted, and sig. But I also don't really want to vote Dennis.
But other people don't think it's neon.

Return to “Previous Hustles”