Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 68

Re: WWE MAFIA - Night 5

Post by Hedgeowl »

Epignosis wrote:
bea wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
DFaraday wrote:Effective now, Bea has replaced Summer. Everyone welcome Bea! :omg:
Welcome, Bea! :D I'll miss Summer though, she seemed like a cool player for the little time she was around.

Still no WOG or substitute WOG 0_0

Thanks TH! Nice to see you playing again!! :)

Can anyone help a sista out? I'll admit - I've been drinking and football and cooking today so my ability to mafia today begins and ends with this post. I have NO idea what's going on. But I'm off tomorrow and can play catch up - anyone that could give me crib notes would be like so so so awesome. It's N5 of a full game. Please help me cull the reading :)
Hedgeowl is bad. The end.

Epilogue: So was MP, so you can read his posts with that in mind.
Jerk :p

I am not bad or the SK. I gotta admit you are having a terrible game for lynching civs Epi. First of all, me declaring my intentions in my first posts of looking at top posters (it was the top 10 btw, not 11 since Mongoose was dead) and voting for one, you btw, is not ok apparently. But you declaring you will vote for k4j and then saying you never suspected him is fine. And how is your vote not trying to help "save" MP? You were in the thread with everyone discussing the best way to "save" MP. You even saw 2 of his 4 tells you claimed and you trusted him. TH came up with WOG as a good vote option and explained his reasons and you were the 2nd voter! So, how is it not possible that you could have been trying to save him? Your "case" on me is grasping a lot and you still didnt answer any of my questions.

Pot meet kettle, is the phrase you have used before sir. :noble:

I can definitely thank you that I will not be targeted for an NK tonight though. :D

Welcome Bea!!

Linki - Yep, voting record Epi = shittastic
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 410

Post by Epignosis »

Hedgeowl wrote:I am not bad or the SK. I gotta admit you are having a terrible game for lynching civs Epi.
What? I'm having an amazing game for lynching civilians!
Hedgeowl wrote:First of all, me declaring my intentions in my first posts of looking at top posters (it was the top 10 btw, not 11 since Mongoose was dead) and voting for one, you btw, is not ok apparently.
Is it against the rules? :eek:
Hedgeowl wrote: But you declaring you will vote for k4j and then saying you never suspected him is fine.
:slick:
Hedgeowl wrote:And how is your vote not trying to help "save" MP? You were in the thread with everyone discussing the best way to "save" MP. You even saw 2 of his 4 tells you claimed and you trusted him.
For someone so concerned with people manipulating others' thoughts, you seem very comfortable interpreting what's going on in someone else's head.

Yes, I was in the thread with everyone discussion the best way to save MP. Because...you know...there's only ONE thread to participate in. And I hadn't voted yet.

I wasn't trying to save MP. I voted for someone who had ONE vote. ONE. He had four.

I did not trust MP. I wavered and voted someone else I think should go. That's a far cry from wanting to save MP, but not wanting to vote Lizzy and voting someone you think is civilian. There is NO excuse for that. Especially from someone who made a big whoop-ti-do about voting big posters and then voting someone who had zero posts.
Hedgeowl wrote:TH came up with WOG as a good vote option and explained his reasons and you were the 2nd voter! So, how is it not possible that you could have been trying to save him? Your "case" on me is grasping a lot and you still didnt answer any of my questions.
If I wanted to save MP, I would have voted Lizzy. Voting wrathofgod (1 vote) to MP (4 votes) is a piss poor attempt at salvation. If I had voted for someone with zero votes, and a bandwagon came, would you be accusing me of the same bullshit?
Hedgeowl wrote:Pot meet kettle, is the phrase you have used before sir. :noble:
I don't understand why you're accusing me of hypocrisy. I never said I was trying to save MP. YOU said that for me and for yourself. I never said WOG was a civilian. YOU said that twice (and voted WOG anyway). I never suspected eleventy players. YOU did.
Hedgeowl wrote:I can definitely thank you that I will not be targeted for an NK tonight though. :D
Don't be so sure. I can't do it, but I hope someone does.
Hedgeowl wrote:Welcome Bea!!
The only thing I agree with in this post.
Hedgeowl wrote:Linki - Yep, voting record Epi = shittastic
Oh come on Hedge. Tell us how you really feel about my voting record.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Dom »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
bea wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
DFaraday wrote:Effective now, Bea has replaced Summer. Everyone welcome Bea! :omg:
Welcome, Bea! :D I'll miss Summer though, she seemed like a cool player for the little time she was around.

Still no WOG or substitute WOG 0_0

Thanks TH! Nice to see you playing again!! :)

Can anyone help a sista out? I'll admit - I've been drinking and football and cooking today so my ability to mafia today begins and ends with this post. I have NO idea what's going on. But I'm off tomorrow and can play catch up - anyone that could give me crib notes would be like so so so awesome. It's N5 of a full game. Please help me cull the reading :)
Hedgeowl is bad. The end.

Epilogue: So was MP, so you can read his posts with that in mind.
Jerk :p

I am not bad or the SK. I gotta admit you are having a terrible game for lynching civs Epi. First of all, me declaring my intentions in my first posts of looking at top posters (it was the top 10 btw, not 11 since Mongoose was dead) and voting for one, you btw, is not ok apparently. But you declaring you will vote for k4j and then saying you never suspected him is fine. And how is your vote not trying to help "save" MP? You were in the thread with everyone discussing the best way to "save" MP. You even saw 2 of his 4 tells you claimed and you trusted him. TH came up with WOG as a good vote option and explained his reasons and you were the 2nd voter! So, how is it not possible that you could have been trying to save him? Your "case" on me is grasping a lot and you still didnt answer any of my questions.

Pot meet kettle, is the phrase you have used before sir. :noble:

I can definitely thank you that I will not be targeted for an NK tonight though. :D

Welcome Bea!!

Linki - Yep, voting record Epi = shittastic
So, you think epi's track record this game exonerates you?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote:
Loulou26 wrote:Hedge is bad? Can you tell me why? Is it cos she survived the night kill?
She's bad because you don't read the thread.
I do.
Can you elaborate? I'm not convinced and I'm intrigued.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

You do what Dom?
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Elohcin »

He reads the thread :) And he'd like you to elaborate on you Hedge theory...as would I.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Elohcin wrote:He reads the thread :) And he'd like you to elaborate on you Hedge theory...as would I.
:noble:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Where the hell did you come from Eloh? :eek:

Anyway, I'm not sure why you need me to elaborate if you people read the thread. Was this not enough?
Epignosis wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:Didnt AP survive a lynch as well? So which role is he? Nice that you left out the roles that block and protect too. I am mostly assuredly not any of these roles, but go ahead and encourage someone to NK me again if you want to test these theories.
"Hey everyone, look over there!" :rolleyes:
Hedgeowl wrote: Linki - the bandwagoning begins. Nice job Epi, now K4j and bwt too. 2 of the 3 people I said I suspect. Convenient.

So which is it? Did I vote to save MP because I am Corp or an SK? Or possibly a gullible civ?
Easy, killer. There's no bandwagon. It's not even Daytime.

Anyway, I'll let your posts do the condemning. I don't need to add too much to them:
Hedgeowl wrote:Ok, I don't have much time right now, but I have decided to try a different tactic this game. I will be looking for baddies in the top posters instead of low posters. One if a baddie is lynched we get more info from said lynch than lynching a baddie low poster, and two I think it more likely given some of the players and style that there are baddies running part of this thread. (Three, it slows the thread down a bit getting rid of a few chatty mcchattersons)

The list of top 10 living posters:
Epignosis 119
Mongoose 118
kneel4justice 87
Mister Rearranger 85
S~V~S 85
Loulou26 77
MovingPictures07 61
Summer 59
FZ. 58
Devin the Omniscient 54
Bullzeye 51

One of you is getting my vote later today, but since I am still catching up, might take me a bit more time. Also, given my brief time with the ksiters this seems to be fairly normal for most of them, so gives me pause there as well. I will consider more today as the day progresses, but this is where I am currently thinking since I am not 100% following current in thread accusations without more catch-up.
Hedge, Simon Peter never cast a net that wide. Eleven names. And without bothering with the content of anyone's posts, you go ahead and state that you're voting for one of these people. On Day 3, that ends up being me for- do forgive me- a really lousy reason.
Hedgeowl wrote:I think it very likely that some of the main posters are bad. There are 9 baddies and an SK, so 1/3 of the game wants the 2/3 civs dead, dead, dead. Whether you like math or not that's pretty damn likely the chatty ones have baddies amongst them. Also, since they say the most, they direct the thoughts and feelings of the thread the most, so I am particularly wary currently of having my thoughts influenced by other's posts so much and how they may be influenced.
I don't understand this. Are people incapable of thinking for themselves? Are people so easily manipulated? While I appreciate the compliment (?), I am not Charles Xavier (though I sit about as much as he does). How ironic, then, is your vote for wrathofgod.

Hedgeowl wrote: I really dont think trusting anyone in this game is a good idea and it's interesting how many people are indicating those they trust. Baddies will seem just as helpful as anyone, because they are just as motivated to lynch a baddie from the other team to get some civvie cred. Since others are creating lists I will do my best to contribute as well.

Hedge's list:
TRUST NO ONE

Hedgeowl wrote:I am trying to decide where to go from this last lynch. Obviously, a starting place is voters looking to "save" MP, myself included. Frankly, of the group of TH, Epi, K4j, Hedge, MP, and CBK the only person I was suspicious of was Epi and possibly K4J. The MP lynch illustrates the problem I was trying to get out by targeting top posters perfectly. The longer you spend in thread with someone, the more you can begin to trust them. The more time I spent reading MP's thoughts and his back and forth with K4J the more I trusted both of them. So this leave me in a bit of conundrum. I think of review of all of us and voting histories will be helpful, but honestly I think since MP had so many votes early on that at most one of his teammates voted WOG and the others probably voted other places. He worked very hard in thread to get enough votes on one candidate. So at this point I plan a reread of those folks as a starting place, but dont want to have tunnel vision there either.
You went from trusting no one to trusting MP in a fraction of a Day period.
Hedgeowl wrote:To clarify I will not be voting Epi today, because I also think it sucks to be lynched while insanified and its obviously not faked since our host informed us of the PM.
Why the hell not? You voted me on Day 3. You still suspect me after Day 4. What does being insane have to do with it? Either I'm good or I'm not.
Hedgeowl wrote:My slow reading of MR isnt making me feel better about him. He was really active early in the game and seems to have tapered off. Why is that?

However, as noted this will do nothing to save MP. Seems like Epi, MP (obvi), maybe K4j, and I are interested in not lynching MP currently. Is this correct?

I dont have a read on Sorsha that much, dont really want to vote Lizzy or Bass though.

I think Epi wpuld like to help save MP and then Go the F to Sleep.
I did not vote to save MP. I had not even voted at that point. MP had four votes. I voted for someone who had only one vote at the time. If I wanted to save MP, I would have voted for Lizzy, who had two votes. What I find most interesting is that some people wanted to vote for someone other than MP, but didn't want to vote for Lizzy (like you).

++++

In summary, you have expressed suspicion of me, MR, Sorsha, Boomslang, Dom, S~V~S, Bass the Clever, kneel4justice, and Spacedaisy.

Yet, even with posting more than once that WOG would likely be a civilian, you chose to vote for that individual anyway. Someone with zero posts. :evileye:

I think Jimmy Buffet once mentioned you in a song. Something about blowing you out by stepping on a pop top. :guitar:
AND
Epignosis wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:I am not bad or the SK. I gotta admit you are having a terrible game for lynching civs Epi.
Hedgeowl wrote:First of all, me declaring my intentions in my first posts of looking at top posters (it was the top 10 btw, not 11 since Mongoose was dead) and voting for one, you btw, is not ok apparently.
Hedgeowl wrote: But you declaring you will vote for k4j and then saying you never suspected him is fine.
Hedgeowl wrote:And how is your vote not trying to help "save" MP? You were in the thread with everyone discussing the best way to "save" MP. You even saw 2 of his 4 tells you claimed and you trusted him.
For someone so concerned with people manipulating others' thoughts, you seem very comfortable interpreting what's going on in someone else's head.

Yes, I was in the thread with everyone discussion the best way to save MP. Because...you know...there's only ONE thread to participate in. And I hadn't voted yet.

I wasn't trying to save MP. I voted for someone who had ONE vote. ONE. He had four.

I did not trust MP. I wavered and voted someone else I think should go. That's a far cry from wanting to save MP, but not wanting to vote Lizzy and voting someone you think is civilian. There is NO excuse for that. Especially from someone who made a big whoop-ti-do about voting big posters and then voting someone who had zero posts.
Hedgeowl wrote:TH came up with WOG as a good vote option and explained his reasons and you were the 2nd voter! So, how is it not possible that you could have been trying to save him? Your "case" on me is grasping a lot and you still didnt answer any of my questions.
If I wanted to save MP, I would have voted Lizzy. Voting wrathofgod (1 vote) to MP (4 votes) is a piss poor attempt at salvation. If I had voted for someone with zero votes, and a bandwagon came, would you be accusing me of the same bullshit?
I don't understand why you're accusing me of hypocrisy. I never said I was trying to save MP. YOU said that for me and for yourself. I never said WOG was a civilian. YOU said that twice (and voted WOG anyway). I never suspected eleventy players. YOU did.
Hedgeowl wrote:I can definitely thank you that I will not be targeted for an NK tonight though. :D
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

You quote her a lot. You say that her quotes are enough (or something like that) when you first posted it. I do see the points you are making about how she has been all over the place in her suspicions.
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Loulou26 »

Epignosis wrote:
Loulou26 wrote:Hedge is bad? Can you tell me why? Is it cos she survived the night kill?

Well was that really necessary? I read the thread, I was asking for YOUR opinion but I guess that would be too much work.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

oh gpd - I was hopping to come back all drunkie with lots of "welcome bea" and not much else posts.

thank you btw to those that welcomed me :)

I can't even begin to processes this now. I'll try again tomorrow.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Loulou26 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Well was that really necessary? I read the thread, I was asking for YOUR opinion but I guess that would be too much work.
What the hell? Too much work? I gave my opinion. I actually spent an hour putting that first big post together. And I just reposted my opinion. Would you like me to post it for a third time? I really don't understand what you want.

If you're looking for a summary, you won't get one from me. If you did read the thread, you would know my opinion regarding Hedgeowl quite clearly.

In summary, I don't believe you, Dom or Eloh actually read shit.
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

Epignosis wrote:Where the hell did you come from Eloh? :eek:

Anyway, I'm not sure why you need me to elaborate if you people read the thread. Was this not enough?
Epignosis wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:Didnt AP survive a lynch as well? So which role is he? Nice that you left out the roles that block and protect too. I am mostly assuredly not any of these roles, but go ahead and encourage someone to NK me again if you want to test these theories.
"Hey everyone, look over there!" :rolleyes:
Hedgeowl wrote: Linki - the bandwagoning begins. Nice job Epi, now K4j and bwt too. 2 of the 3 people I said I suspect. Convenient.

So which is it? Did I vote to save MP because I am Corp or an SK? Or possibly a gullible civ?
Easy, killer. There's no bandwagon. It's not even Daytime.

Anyway, I'll let your posts do the condemning. I don't need to add too much to them:
Hedgeowl wrote:Ok, I don't have much time right now, but I have decided to try a different tactic this game. I will be looking for baddies in the top posters instead of low posters. One if a baddie is lynched we get more info from said lynch than lynching a baddie low poster, and two I think it more likely given some of the players and style that there are baddies running part of this thread. (Three, it slows the thread down a bit getting rid of a few chatty mcchattersons)

The list of top 10 living posters:
Epignosis 119
Mongoose 118
kneel4justice 87
Mister Rearranger 85
S~V~S 85
Loulou26 77
MovingPictures07 61
Summer 59
FZ. 58
Devin the Omniscient 54
Bullzeye 51

One of you is getting my vote later today, but since I am still catching up, might take me a bit more time. Also, given my brief time with the ksiters this seems to be fairly normal for most of them, so gives me pause there as well. I will consider more today as the day progresses, but this is where I am currently thinking since I am not 100% following current in thread accusations without more catch-up.
Hedge, Simon Peter never cast a net that wide. Eleven names. And without bothering with the content of anyone's posts, you go ahead and state that you're voting for one of these people. On Day 3, that ends up being me for- do forgive me- a really lousy reason.
Hedgeowl wrote:I think it very likely that some of the main posters are bad. There are 9 baddies and an SK, so 1/3 of the game wants the 2/3 civs dead, dead, dead. Whether you like math or not that's pretty damn likely the chatty ones have baddies amongst them. Also, since they say the most, they direct the thoughts and feelings of the thread the most, so I am particularly wary currently of having my thoughts influenced by other's posts so much and how they may be influenced.
I don't understand this. Are people incapable of thinking for themselves? Are people so easily manipulated? While I appreciate the compliment (?), I am not Charles Xavier (though I sit about as much as he does). How ironic, then, is your vote for wrathofgod.

Hedgeowl wrote: I really dont think trusting anyone in this game is a good idea and it's interesting how many people are indicating those they trust. Baddies will seem just as helpful as anyone, because they are just as motivated to lynch a baddie from the other team to get some civvie cred. Since others are creating lists I will do my best to contribute as well.

Hedge's list:
TRUST NO ONE

Hedgeowl wrote:I am trying to decide where to go from this last lynch. Obviously, a starting place is voters looking to "save" MP, myself included. Frankly, of the group of TH, Epi, K4j, Hedge, MP, and CBK the only person I was suspicious of was Epi and possibly K4J. The MP lynch illustrates the problem I was trying to get out by targeting top posters perfectly. The longer you spend in thread with someone, the more you can begin to trust them. The more time I spent reading MP's thoughts and his back and forth with K4J the more I trusted both of them. So this leave me in a bit of conundrum. I think of review of all of us and voting histories will be helpful, but honestly I think since MP had so many votes early on that at most one of his teammates voted WOG and the others probably voted other places. He worked very hard in thread to get enough votes on one candidate. So at this point I plan a reread of those folks as a starting place, but dont want to have tunnel vision there either.
You went from trusting no one to trusting MP in a fraction of a Day period.
Hedgeowl wrote:To clarify I will not be voting Epi today, because I also think it sucks to be lynched while insanified and its obviously not faked since our host informed us of the PM.
Why the hell not? You voted me on Day 3. You still suspect me after Day 4. What does being insane have to do with it? Either I'm good or I'm not.
Hedgeowl wrote:My slow reading of MR isnt making me feel better about him. He was really active early in the game and seems to have tapered off. Why is that?

However, as noted this will do nothing to save MP. Seems like Epi, MP (obvi), maybe K4j, and I are interested in not lynching MP currently. Is this correct?

I dont have a read on Sorsha that much, dont really want to vote Lizzy or Bass though.

I think Epi wpuld like to help save MP and then Go the F to Sleep.
I did not vote to save MP. I had not even voted at that point. MP had four votes. I voted for someone who had only one vote at the time. If I wanted to save MP, I would have voted for Lizzy, who had two votes. What I find most interesting is that some people wanted to vote for someone other than MP, but didn't want to vote for Lizzy (like you).

++++

In summary, you have expressed suspicion of me, MR, Sorsha, Boomslang, Dom, S~V~S, Bass the Clever, kneel4justice, and Spacedaisy.

Yet, even with posting more than once that WOG would likely be a civilian, you chose to vote for that individual anyway. Someone with zero posts. :evileye:

I think Jimmy Buffet once mentioned you in a song. Something about blowing you out by stepping on a pop top. :guitar:
AND
Epignosis wrote:

Oh okay now I see, when I asked I get a snotty remark, when others ask you actually elaborate. Hmmm well......
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 295

Post by S~V~S »

Could you explain that again for me, Epi? I seem to have missed it...?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:Could you explain that again for me, Epi? I seem to have missed it...?
:fishslap:
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

Epignosis wrote:
Loulou26 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

What the hell? Too much work? I gave my opinion. I actually spent an hour putting that first big post together. And I just reposted my opinion. Would you like me to post it for a third time? I really don't understand what you want.

If you're looking for a summary, you won't get one from me. If you did read the thread, you would know my opinion regarding Hedgeowl quite clearly.

You can believe what you want I don't really care. I read as much as my time allows me to. Asking questions is what I do. I didn't see the quotes you posted when I said that so you can think whatever you want. I wanted to know specifically...you know, because I asked, if this was because she survived the night kill, that was asked because I don't know squat about the characters so I asked you to elaborate. But I'm now regretting that.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Epignosis wrote:
:p Keeping up with this game was difficult when I was in two games and visiting family. However, that is all over now and my head is in the game now.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Loulou, you said you read the thread. Now you say "I read as much as my time allows me to."

Which is it?

Don't get mad at me because you didn't read what I spent a long time writing. I am not going to make a custom post for anyone who comes in here and only read what their time allowed them to read. There is a link under my name. "In topic." F3. "Hedgeowl." You'll find all you want to know.

If, after that, you want clarifications or additional thoughts, then let me know. I am involved in three games, I have three kids, I am writing a book, and I cook. I can't keep repeating myself just because people can only read what their time allows.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Epignosis wrote:Loulou, you said you read the thread. Now you say "I read as much as my time allows me to."

Which is it?

Don't get mad at me because you didn't read what I spent a long time writing. I am not going to make a custom post for anyone who comes in here and only read what their time allowed them to read. There is a link under my name. "In topic." F3. "Hedgeowl." You'll find all you want to know.

If, after that, you want clarifications or additional thoughts, then let me know. I am involved in three games, I have three kids, I am writing a book, and I cook. I can't keep repeating myself just because people can only read what their time allows.
:hug:

And welcome BEA!
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

Epignosis wrote:Loulou, you said you read the thread. Now you say "I read as much as my time allows me to."

Which is it?

But I did ask. My original question was "Is it because she survived the night kill"? That was what I was asking.
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

And I asked that because I did not understand the way things went down. But I have a clearer picture now so its ok. I'll figure it out on my own. I'm not mad, I just don't like snarky comments, I just don't think they're necessary is all.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Elohcin wrote:

Which is it?

:hug:

And welcome BEA!
thanks elo :)
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Hi Bea :)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Loulou26 wrote:And I asked that because I did not understand the way things went down. But I have a clearer picture now so its ok. I'll figure it out on my own. I'm not mad, I just don't like snarky comments, I just don't think they're necessary is all.
I just don't like putting work into something that gets ignored / overlooked in the hopes of a quick summary. I'm an English teacher. So I hate it more than most.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Breaking news, entire mafia game gets fishslapped by angry English Teacher, film at 11!!
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

Epignosis wrote:
Loulou26 wrote:And I asked that because I did not understand the way things went down. But I have a clearer picture now so its ok. I'll figure it out on my own. I'm not mad, I just don't like snarky comments, I just don't think they're necessary is all.
I just don't like putting work into something that gets ignored / overlooked in the hopes of a quick summary. I'm an English teacher. So I hate it more than most.

Lol this game moves soooo much faster than I'm used to so I most likely missed a couple of those. But I do try to read everything. I understood why you were saying she was bad, I just wanted to know if it was because of the nightkill or not.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 131

Post by Mister Rearranger »

tl; dr

*buys Sparknotes*
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 267

Post by kneel4justice »

S~V~S wrote:You should think about the phase. Where you play, posting at night is not allowed. Here it is, but it is still night.

No offense but I will continue to play my way.
Day 0 and Day 1 I let the negative feedback towards my actions dictate my game and in the end it had no reward as MP (one of my first suspects) was scum. So I will do what I feel is best for me in terms of my personal scumhunting.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

:hug: :P
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

kneel4justice wrote:
oops

:offtobed:

:p
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Loulou26 wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:
oops

:offtobed:

:p
:haha:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

kneel4justice wrote:
S~V~S wrote:You should think about the phase. Where you play, posting at night is not allowed. Here it is, but it is still night.

Day 0 and Day 1 I let the negative feedback towards my actions dictate my game and in the end it had no reward as MP (one of my first suspects) was scum. So I will do what I feel is best for me in terms of my personal scumhunting.
No offense taken.

This has nothing to do with negative feedback, and everything to do with trying to draw people out at night when they can be NKed. It's about painting targets on others, not about individual play style. Some of the more old school players here prefer not to talk much at night, or do the pointed question thing, as it is an extreme target drawer while the baddies are setting out night actions. Aggressive questioning at night is, well, I won't say "rude" but not really fair as all will not feel safe or comfortable answering, yet you will possibly call them out for not answering at some point.

it is not about 'personal scumhunting" but about "target painting". Like i said, you don't talk at night at all where you play. Here we do, but we have some etiquette about it, please at least consider advice when people offer it.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Re: WWE MAFIA - Night 4

Post by kneel4justice »

Mister Rearranger wrote:@K4J: Right now, if you'd like me to be as spontaneous as I've been so far this game, I'd vote either Devin or Hedge. But I'm not sure why you're interested in my thoughts. I've been dead wrong about 2 players so far (Russ and MP).
What is very interesting is your attitude change. You entered Night 4 like you were going to die and had the attitude of confidence, now you're admitting you've been dead wrong about 2 players so far. I find this pretty odd, you only wavered in confidence when someone wanted you to make an actual decision, and it doesn't seem like a genuine confusion. I would have answered with a "Not sure, between SVS and MR" post. But you first avoided the question and then made what I would consider an excuse.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:

No offense taken.

This has nothing to do with negative feedback, and everything to do with trying to draw people out at night when they can be NKed. It's about painting targets on others, not about individual play style. Some of the more old school players here prefer not to talk much at night, or do the pointed question thing, as it is an extreme target drawer while the baddies are setting out night actions. Aggressive questioning at night is, well, I won't say "rude" but not really fair as all will not feel safe or comfortable answering, yet you will possibly call them out for not answering at some point.

it is not about 'personal scumhunting" but about "target painting". Like i said, you don't talk at night at all where you play. Here we do, but we have some etiquette about it, please at least consider advice when people offer it.
In a realm with two bad teams and three independents, I will GLADLY paint targets on people at Night.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Edit: And it's not about etiquette. It's strategy.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Edit again: For me. Not telling anyone how to play.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Edit once more: Now I'm starting to sound like Adam Sandler a little bit. Backing away now.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

back in the day, no one sent in their PMs until the very end of the night, and it was considered a baddie move to call people out at night. It was more likely to get the innocent NKed. Perhaps that is why at some forums they do not talk at night at all.

I am old school that way i guess.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

S~V~S wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:

No offense taken.

I'm sorry, I don't understand why you're not talking at night? I'd prefer to talk incise it is the last opportunity I have. Now my last post looks rude, because I did not follow your advice, and sorry if it is, it's not intentional. It is just not my style and I am not used to it. I believe if we have the opportunity to talk we should not waste time. I guess I just don't understand. I would feel comfortable answering anything, night or day, as townie.

That being said I do see this post as trying to shut people down but I am not sure if that is what you're doing or if this is how you genuinely feel. I wish there wasn't so much cultural difference, it makes it hard to make a decision for sure.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Epi, you're not Adam Sandler? :huh:

Mind = blown

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:Edit: And it's not about etiquette. It's strategy.
Etiquette is important, too. We are civil people, and being polite is one way of keeping it that way :) Plus killing someone with a smile on your face is much more shocking than killing them with a scowl. True story.

linki@ K4J~ your style is to not talk at night at all, lol. You have enforced silence at night, so you are not used to it and to the dangers lurking in the dark. I was sincerely trying to offer advice, not be a bitch. Honest :hugs:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Mister Rearranger wrote:Epi, you're not Adam Sandler? :huh:

Mind = blown
SHUT UP MR. SHOE FACE WHO BUYS A PIE
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:back in the day, no one sent in their PMs until the very end of the night, and it was considered a baddie move to call people out at night. It was more likely to get the innocent NKed. Perhaps that is why at some forums they do not talk at night at all.

I am old school that way i guess.
No one talked at night because that is part of the rules in the original Mafia party game. Mafia would acknowledge one another by gestures rather than words. There was no "BTSC" in original Mafia either, but we have it now.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Hedgeowl »

S~V~S wrote:Could you explain that again for me, Epi? I seem to have missed it...?
:haha:

It's amazing what a glass of prosecco can do to make one giggle. Back later when the baby goes to sleep again...

Oh, and Lou, I did try to explain, but maybe failed.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Epignosis wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:Epi, you're not Adam Sandler? :huh:

Mind = blown
SHUT UP MR. SHOE FACE WHO BUYS A PIE
I get that a lot. :sigh:
S~V~S wrote: :) Plus killing someone with a smile on your face is much more shocking than killing them with a scowl. True story.
IS THIS A SLIP?!?!?! :omg:

kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

S~V~S wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Edit: And it's not about etiquette. It's strategy.
Etiquette is important, too. We are civil people, and being polite is one way of keeping it that way :) Plus killing someone with a smile on your face is much more shocking than killing them with a scowl. True story.

linki@ K4J~ your style is to not talk at night at all, lol. You have enforced silence at night, so you are not used to it and to the dangers lurking in the dark. I was sincerely trying to offer advice, not be a bitch. Honest :hugs:
Oh, I didn't think you were being that!
Just didn't know if your advice was genuine or advice with evil intentions! MR is welcome to respond to my suspicion later if that is what he wants.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also, @K4J, I am not trying to shut anyone down. But i view asking pointed, direct questions at night as being a very baddie thing to do. And i would guess most of the old school players here, that have been playing more than 2 years or so, will agree with that. Getting people to talk at night invites NKs.

Making statements of your own suspicions/opinions is awesome.

Making others do the same, not so much. And that is really all i have to say on that, i already feel like Emily Post here.

Lol, linki @ Mr, um no, You Have been there, youknow it's true :p
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

SVS: A civ me is probably the greatest asset any baddie team can have. :p
kneel4justice wrote: MR is welcome to respond to my suspicion later if that is what he wants.[/color]
I didn't realize it was a suspicion? :confused: I did already answer your question though.

kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Mister Rearranger wrote:SVS: A civ me is probably the greatest asset any baddie team can have. :p
kneel4justice wrote: MR is welcome to respond to my suspicion later if that is what he wants.[/color]
I didn't realize it was a suspicion? :confused: I did already answer your question though.
I know, I saw (thank you). I replied with my suspicion which exists because I do not like the majority of your votes this game. I expressed that the majority of the last day phase, maybe you missed it, but yes I am rather suspicious of you.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

kneel4justice wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:SVS: A civ me is probably the greatest asset any baddie team can have. :p
I know, I saw (thank you). I replied with my suspicion which exists because I do not like the majority of your votes this game. I expressed that the majority of the last day phase, maybe you missed it, but yes I am rather suspicious of you.
Shit, I missed that one.

Mia culpa!

Well I don't like a couple of my votes, but I'd say it's pretty even-wash at this point. I like my Mata vote, at least. :shrug:

Return to “Previous Jobs”