ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Cerberus Tribe - Night 1

Post by Sloonei »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:03 am LOL Sloonei, you're freaking me out.
You're the one who just posted my thoughts exactly. :faint:
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 44

Post by DrWilgy »

Well shit just realized I missed the poll. I thought I had another day for this. Sorry y'all.

Also...

Whaaaatsuuuuuuuup duuuuudes
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 265
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Ok well. That non-lynch non-accomplished anything.

Hi jack. Why were you quiet the entire last 48 hours? any particular reason?

Assuming our votes were too spread out if they’re going the “majority gets lynched” between us, I feel like I see how Golden is exercising this game with a taste of a Survivor mechanic, where one tribe essentially went to Tribal Council while the other didn’t. It wouldn’t surprise me if this mechanic was taken out tomorrow, but I also am assuming it won’t. I have a gut feeling it will continue as such, and if our votes are spread out again tomorrow, I feel like once again the other side might overvote us. With that group of people, it seems likely they’ll plop votes on one person. Wonder how many votes Quin got and why..
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Re: Cerberus Tribe - Day 1

Post by Scotty »

Boomslang wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:25 pm Running out of time. Sig hasn't changed his self-vote and hasn't explained that cryptic 70% comment. Although he hasn't shown up, Jack also isn't creating confusion in thread. So voting sig. [VOTE: Sig] aubergine
This seems like a lazy vote.

I mean, my voting for jack is a lazy vote too, not gonna lie.

But this also seems like Boom picked at a random reason to lynch someone, jumped on the dog wagon and take the train to destinationville.

Yea, dog made a cryptic comment, but it’s sig after all!

I dunno, man. No me gusta

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Heya Scotty. I tend to keep track of games via the “your posts” page and I didn’t have any posts on this thread cause it was locked when I got my role pm.

Yesterday, I was busy catching Dratinis and watching Fellowship of the Ring and of course Fire Emblem.

Today, I was watching two young kids whike my wife slept because I can sleep while sprawled over a desk in the middle of a orchestra rehearsal and my wife needs an exact temperature and lead up massages and absolute silence to get a good nights sleep so I was being nice. (My wife does different nice things.) The rest of the day was filled with chores and *redacted* and *censored*.

Your turn. Why did you want to lynch the button? What do you think of INH?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Let’s talk about Boomslang.

Here, though he’s not given credit for it, Boomslang comes in with one of the few reasoned votes.

Sloonei is making shit up, as per usual. (This isn’t problematic when he is town but might be so when he’s mafia.) Scotty is being lazy. Idk when Sig is even doing but it isn’t protown. INH is being hypocritical and opportunistic. I don’t even remember the other players voting at all and I read the thread today.
Boomslang wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:34 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:32 pm Um... I've been throwing up all day and thought the thing ended later.

I don't have time to read, please tell me the cases on sig and jack
Jack hasn't checked in at all. Sig cast a self-vote to tie out of "boredom," failed to provide actionable information about his haiku submission, and ignored my own claim of haiku submission. I don't like any of those things.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nijuukyugou wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:35 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:17 pm
nijuukyugou wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:16 pm Ah. Well then. You and I are on the same page, haha. Fair enough :p I think my issue is, what do we talk about, if we don't have anything to talk about?
what do you think of spacedaisy and sig?
I think sig is fumbling and being weird about his haiku. I don't think this is indicative of alignment. I do think it's weird as fuck :haha:

I liked Daisy's comment about INH's reaction being more civ than baddie. Or, rather, that it's logical frustration. Indicative of alignment for her? No. But I agree with her in this respect.

I should vote. I'm voting non-poster, and that would be [VOTE: Jackofhearts2005] aubergine right now.

Linki - Not so much a case on Jack as he's not posted, and it's the friggin' GoC. Hopefully, however, he's all right IRL.
I didn’t care about this at the time but I don’t like this.

I was super active in Blooper’s game, outposted her by a mile in any games we’ve played together and have been posting daily for months.

Why not @ mention me? Why go for an “inactive” so early?

Not nearly as bad as INH but I’m not really a fan. I don’t have this same problem with Scotty’s vote against me. (I have different problems with it.)

If my gut read on Sig being bad is true, this could be a save. Almost too obvious. Not confident enough to push a Sig lynch anyhow.

Call this low yellow, high orange.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I am town reading sig.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:21 am I am town reading sig.
Why?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:41 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:21 am I am town reading sig.
Why?
My initial wariness toward him was based on him categorizing something as "odd" which I didn't think deserved to be treated as such, and a seeming contradiction which stemmed from this. But "odd/strange/weird" just seems to be sig's default language for expressing reads in this game. Taking that into consideration, he looks like a player who's taking a loose approach to the game, unafraid to get involved and speak his mind. These are qualities I generally view favorably.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] I like the cut of your jib. Hope you caught lots of shiny dratinis yesterday.
What do you think of Sloonei?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:47 am Your turn. Why did you want to lynch the button? What do you think of INH?
Are you the button? Is lynching the button the easy to activate it? Wouldn’t be my fault if you hadn’t even checked in and in doing so created a gigantic explosion, mate.

I think INH is back in the middle ground for me. He blended in, got defensive and made sense in his defensiveness (day 1). And then hasn’t done any more digging since. I expect more out of him tomorrow?

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:02 am
nijuukyugou wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:35 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:17 pm
nijuukyugou wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:16 pm Ah. Well then. You and I are on the same page, haha. Fair enough :p I think my issue is, what do we talk about, if we don't have anything to talk about?
what do you think of spacedaisy and sig?
I think sig is fumbling and being weird about his haiku. I don't think this is indicative of alignment. I do think it's weird as fuck :haha:

I liked Daisy's comment about INH's reaction being more civ than baddie. Or, rather, that it's logical frustration. Indicative of alignment for her? No. But I agree with her in this respect.

I should vote. I'm voting non-poster, and that would be [VOTE: Jackofhearts2005] aubergine right now.

Linki - Not so much a case on Jack as he's not posted, and it's the friggin' GoC. Hopefully, however, he's all right IRL.
I didn’t care about this at the time but I don’t like this.

I was super active in Blooper’s game, outposted her by a mile in any games we’ve played together and have been posting daily for months.

Why not @ mention me? Why go for an “inactive” so early?

Not nearly as bad as INH but I’m not really a fan. I don’t have this same problem with Scotty’s vote against me. (I have different problems with it.)

If my gut read on Sig being bad is true, this could be a save. Almost too obvious. Not confident enough to push a Sig lynch anyhow.

Call this low yellow, high orange.
TBH, I'm unused to using the tags. Like, any of them. It took me ages to even get the damned spoiler tag right. I'll get it eventually.

I don't think we've played many, if any, games together, but I'm often inclined to vote inactives Day 1 unless something really looks super fishy (or someone outs themselves, lol). I don't like voting for people who are participating, especially those who "stand out" too much for being "weird," because I've seen it lynch a civ too many times for wanting to be weird. That includes times I've been friggin' lynched Day 1 :suspish: All is fair game after Day 1, though.

I am glad to see you here, though! I'll catch up with reading and play more...errr, probably tomorrow. Maybe tonight, but that's unlikely. I'm using a rare break at work to post this, and I'm busy most of the afternoon and evening.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Please remember that night actions are due 2 hours before night end. That's approximately 3 hours and 15 minutes from now. Let us know if you have any questions.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Golden »

And please remember to make sure both hosts are copied in to your night PM.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

I've finally stopped throwing up. :) I'll catch up now.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Boomslang wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:48 pm
sig wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:36 pm Plus I'm about 70% sure I submitted a haiku and it's very disappointing nobody followed up and answered when I asked if they did.
Ok, what's this "70% sure" crap? You either did or you didn't, and you should be able to check your PMs to verify either way. Also, I must not count as anybody, because I definitely responded in the affirmative about the haiku.
do you suspect sig for the percentile thing? Is there a nefarious reason for using percentages instead of just checking his PMs or just lying about it?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:51 pmSo we appear to be sharing a lynch with the other tribe and they wanted to lynch Quin. I declare this a bad decision on their part.
bad decision why?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:30 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:51 pmSo we appear to be sharing a lynch with the other tribe and they wanted to lynch Quin. I declare this a bad decision on their part.
bad decision why?
Cuz they’re scum buddies

#smokinggun

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Hmm that makes me wonder...if the mafia team (assuming there’s only one) is split, do we think they can communicate with the other tribe? My gut actually says no.

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

whoever takes the initiative and creates an iso links list will earn my eternal love and respect
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:00 am
Kylemii wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:54 am though the two roles thing will probably extend things anyways so maybe that's realistic?
Another possibility that crossed my mind is that, as players die, they will either change trbes or be sent to the "main" game thread.

But this is why I askes about tribal mechanics in Survivor Mafia. I didn't play in the game and don't feel like looking it up, so I'm hoping someone who was there can explain it to me. Scotty was the game's host, I believe.
Why?

What a fun game we have going on. [mention]Sloonei[/mention], why exactly did you hop on INH at the start of this game?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:39 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:54 am though the two roles thing will probably extend things anyways so maybe that's realistic?
Another possibility that crossed my mind is that, as players die, they will either change trbes or be sent to the "main" game thread.

But this is why I askes about tribal mechanics in Survivor Mafia. I didn't play in the game and don't feel like looking it up, so I'm hoping someone who was there can explain it to me. Scotty was the game's host, I believe.
Why?

What a fun game we have going on. Sloonei, why exactly did you hop on INH at the start of this game?
I don't understand what you're asking about in the first question.

I went after INH to start the game because he was here and he was somebody that would respond to me and who others could potentially talk about as well.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:30 pm
bad decision why?
I like playing with Quin.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:43 pm I don't consider myself knowledgeable enough to break this tie under these circumstances. I really need to throw up more but I don't want to miss the vote

[VOTE: ninja] aubergine to maintain the tie
I've decided your a fucking hero and a partiot.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:00 pm

Why?

What a fun game we have going on. Sloonei, why exactly did you hop on INH at the start of this game?

I went after INH to start the game because he was here and he was somebody that would respond to me and who others could potentially talk about as well.
Sorry...

More so, what would have pondering the reult of death and tribal gameplay lead you to?

And that was your sole reasoning for INH?
Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:18 pm

Why?

Sorry...

More so, what would have pondering the reult of death and tribal gameplay lead you to?

Just would like to point out that Sloon didn’t even mention INH as a suspect until I threw his name out as someone that looked blendy. Whether or not he actually agreed with lynch perception beforehand is WIFOM.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Why?

Sorry...

A broader understanding of the factors and mechanics that could be involved in this game.

Again, I picked INH because he was there. He had provided content which could be discussed. There was very little of that. I wanted to create more of it, so I talked about a player who could be talked about. There was nothing special about it. It's what I do in every game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:27 pm

Why?

Sorry...

A broader understanding of the factors and mechanics that could be involved in this game.

Again, I picked INH because he was there. He had provided content which could be discussed. There was very little of that. I wanted to create more of it, so I talked about a player who could be talked about. There was nothing special about it. It's what I do in every game.
Sorry to keep picking on you man, but you’re providing content which can be discussed.

That’s the second time you’ve injected the idea that “this is he [you] always play”. I don’t know your meta but it sounds like you want us to remember yours..

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:25 pm
Just would like to point out that Sloon didn’t even mention INH as a suspect until I threw his name out as someone that looked blendy. Whether or not he actually agreed with lynch perception beforehand is WIFOM.
what does this mean to you?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:37 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:27 pm

Why?

Sorry...

Sorry to keep picking on you man, but you’re providing content which can be discussed.

That’s the second time you’ve injected the idea that “this is he [you] always play”. I don’t know your meta but it sounds like you want us to remember yours..
You don't know my meta? :( I thought we had something special.

I think a good number of players here know how I usually play. I don't expect everyone to know all the ins and outs of my style, but I don't think people should be alarmed that I'm trying to stir the pot.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:38 pm
Scotty's point is what actually caused my curiosity here.

Sloonei, I don't believe your reason for bringing up INH is legitimate. I feel like if it was, you would've mentioned Scotty's suspicion in your response to me.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

nijuukyugou wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:02 pm
Golden wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:48 pm
"No other thought entered my mind" Boomslang declared "as if we would be distracted by petty nonsense." Boomslang was mostly distracted by ninja.

Bewbs
Where? What?
Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:46 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:38 pm
Scotty's point is what actually caused my curiosity here.

Sloonei, I don't believe your reason for bringing up INH is legitimate. I feel like if it was, you would've mentioned Scotty's suspicion in your response to me.
why? Scotty's mention of INH was not a factor at all in my discussion of INH. Our observations about INH were in stark contrast to each other. Scotty labeled him as "blendy" because he had not noticed any of the things INH had said. On the other hand, INH stood out to me because of a few specific posts he had made.
I asked Scotty for a read because he was here. At the same time, I wanted to talk about INH. we each only had about three players to choose from at the time, so it's really not surprising that we ended up on the same subject.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:27 am Jackofhearts2005 I like the cut of your jib. Hope you caught lots of shiny dratinis yesterday.
What do you think of Sloonei?

Three and one of them has good IVs. :grin: So of course my wife only caught one and that's a problem. :haha:

:scared: Why did I transfer one of my shinies? I could have had a pink Dratini and a pink Dragonite.

I don't like Sloonei too much this game but it's well documented that I can tunnel good Sloonei and fully trust bad Sloonei. Supposedly, I've identified good Sloonei but did I really? :shrug: (Laugh it up, pirate salt shaker thing. You've earned it.)
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:30 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:47 am Your turn. Why did you want to lynch the button? What do you think of INH?
Are you the button? Is lynching the button the easy to activate it? Wouldn’t be my fault if you hadn’t even checked in and in doing so created a gigantic explosion, mate.

I think INH is back in the middle ground for me. He blended in, got defensive and made sense in his defensiveness (day 1). And then hasn’t done any more digging since. I expect more out of him tomorrow?
I'm good with this response. Scotty clearly doesn't know about the button. Even if he's bad and was told later, this jives with his initial questioning about the button. (To recap, the issue is that the button is not harmful to the town necessarily. If he's good, he didn't know so this questioning is NAI. If he's bad, he didn't know at the time so it's still NAI. NAI depending on alignment. This is 4d mafia. :beer: ) FYI, the button scrambles the roles and players. It can't be a town role because I maintain that the primes were the town but it's not a scum role, either. A good townie wouldn't push the button but a frustrated one or one with less self control that I might.

What do you think about INH going after an "inactive" so soon after fumbling the ball in Fellowship by being confirmed town but leading no lynches and in fact not even voting at MYLO? (I fumbled too but not for lack of trying to move the ball.)
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

As night fell, everyone fell in to different tasks. Some people found firewood, some went looking for fresh water, others started building the shelter. Then there were those who believed that they might be being pitted against each other in some cosmic game of Survivor - they went hunting for immunity idols.

It wasn’t hard at all for an agreement to be made in the shadows, and then for the deal to be carried out. There was no doubt that the Citadel Council would reward them handsomely for this - it was a first test of their reanimating technology, whereby a body would survive death, but be forever changed in to someone... and possibly something... else.

A muffled shot probably rang out in the forest, but no one was there to hear it.

Night 1 has ended. Nijuukyugou has died. She was:
97: Electron (Elemental). You have BTSC with Proton. You will be sent a chat link for BTSC and must log in as "Electron". Each night, you will PM one element to the hosts (Air, Earth, Wind or Fire) and one player to be targeted for any effect the element may have. While Proton is in the game, they will also choose one element out of Air, Earth, Wind or Fire. When you and Proton are both in the game, your element choices will combine to form one effect. Proton's target will get the benefit of any positive effect, while your target will suffer any negative effect. You may not choose the same pair of elements until each pair has been selected. If Proton dies before you, you may not select the same element on consecutive nights. You may not select the same target on consecutive nights. You will not be informed of the effects of your elements.

It is now day 2. You have 48 hours to figure out who is doing the Citadel Council’s bidding.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: Cerberus Tribe - Day 2

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: Boomslang] aubergine
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Effective immediately, requirements for voting in the thread have changed.

Instead of using the vote tag, please vote in dead red like so:

VOTE XXXXXXX

It doesn't have to be on a separate line and, if you're required to post in a particular way, should be consistent with that requirement! You must still use the word aubergine somewhere in your vote post, but it can be in small font if you choose.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 88

Post by sig »

NOooooooooooooooo Blooooober. ;(
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:01 pm [VOTE: Boomslang] aubergine

Any additional reason for this or is it just a continuation of D1?
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:33 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:01 pm [VOTE: Boomslang] aubergine

Any additional reason for this or is it just a continuation of D1?
Continuation. What do you think of the Slang?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

the Slang?
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:12 pmthe Slang?
Boomslang
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 59
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:23 pm
Boomslang
I don't think boomslang would kill ninja on night 1.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Boomslang

Ah, well his vote on me was weak and I disliked his reasoning for it, but I'm not convinced he's mafia. If I was present at EOD I'd have probably switched to him, but for day 2 I'm not so sure.

Lorab why do you say that.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I just ISO'd Kyle I'm not very impressed he hasn't posted much yet, but what he has posted seems blendy. He also voted for Ninja when we had two close wagons which I disliked.

MM's day 1 was all fluff so I'd like to see some content from him.

I am starting to gut read INH as bad, but when reading his posts they seem genuine so I'll need to take some time and give him a proper look over.
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 59
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

sig wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:39 pm
Boomslang

Lorab why do you say that.
Aren't they a couple? I find couples rarely kill each other day 1--close friends, as well. I won't say it never happens, but I find it rare.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 118
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I will be around later this evening and/or tomorrow morning. My apologies for the lack of beingaroundness thus far.

In the meantime, :shifty:

[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

sig wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:43 pmi just ISO'd Kyle I'm not very impressed he hasn't posted much yet, but what he has posted seems blendy. He also voted for Ninja when we had two close wagons which I disliked.
I spent the latter half of day one curled up in a ball and purging the evils of food poisoning from my body. I hadn't read any of the relevant pages, so the only thing I had to base my vote off of was the case summaries people had provided, and none of them really blew my socks off. I voted to maintain the tie instead of breaking it bc I believed probability had as good of a chance at making a good decision than I did in that circumstance.

...and because i needed to stop looking at my phone and throw up again

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”