Assassination Classroom [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 46

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 0]

Post by insertnamehere »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:31 am
insertnamehere wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 7:52 pmNothing's more important than the log. The log used by Margaret "The Log Lady" Lanterman in Season 3 of Twin Peaks is actually the same exact log as in the first two seasons, 25 years earlier. The actress, Catherine Coulson (RIP) kept and preserved it.

For those of you who don't know me, I will take literally any excuse to talk about the critically acclaimed, highly influential television show Twin Peaks. I am utterly shameless when it comes to this.
What are your thoughts about The Return btw? I don't mind making this whole thread a Twin Peaks discussion. \o/

I absolutely adored it, even though it seemed to actively try to repel its viewers at certain points, and could have been about 3 hours shorter. I've still thought about it and rewatched it more than any other piece of media since it came out. It's just a fascinating wormhole of an 18-hour long David Lynch mindfuck that simultaneously provides "fanservice," critiques and deconstructs the very idea of "fanservice," and features a ton of original Lynchian sequences that are like nothing else I've ever seen. (PART 8 <3) I can literally talk about it forever.

Where were you when the Fire Walk With Me game was going on? That was a slice of Twin Peaks craziness that I'm pretty proud of putting together.

At some point this fall or winter, my Wild At Heart mafia game is gonna go into sign-ups, which will also be a nice kick of Lynch. And, at some point, maybe not for a year or so, I'm definitely going to host a game based on Season 3. Mulholland Drive Mafia will probably happen first, tho.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Dys - town
Epi - town
Scotty - town

people who haven't mentioned Twin Peaks in the thread yet - scum
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 235

Post by wolbre04 »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 3:52 pm
juliets wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 3:41 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 3:34 pm I kind of like all the subjects. Philosophy and anything performative is the best though. <3
ooooh I have a minor in philosophy - loved it as a student but didn't follow through with studying it after I got my degree
Nice! I'm more of the renting half the library-type myself. I have a degree in theatre of all things, but work more as a writer and political activist. Forever poor - thank god :p
My cousin does the same thing and she's happier than many of the people I know who make boatloads of money
ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 166

Post by Dyslexicon »

insertnamehere wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 4:19 pmI absolutely adored it, even though it seemed to actively try to repel its viewers at certain points, and could have been about 3 hours shorter. I've still thought about it and rewatched it more than any other piece of media since it came out. It's just a fascinating wormhole of an 18-hour long David Lynch mindfuck that simultaneously provides "fanservice," critiques and deconstructs the very idea of "fanservice," and features a ton of original Lynchian sequences that are like nothing else I've ever seen. (PART 8 <3) I can literally talk about it forever.

Where were you when the Fire Walk With Me game was going on? That was a slice of Twin Peaks craziness that I'm pretty proud of putting together.

At some point this fall or winter, my Wild At Heart mafia game is gonna go into sign-ups, which will also be a nice kick of Lynch. And, at some point, maybe not for a year or so, I'm definitely going to host a game based on Season 3. Mulholland Drive Mafia will probably happen first, tho.
I couldn't agree more! I adored it too! Even the parts of it that was like "I definitely wouldn't have done it that way myself", I absolutely loved, because it was so refreshing to see a series being made because that's how THEY wanted to make it, and not just trying to please the audience and make it digestable. It also made me go "what the fuck is even... whaaaaaat!?" so many times, and it takes a bit to make me react that way. It felt like a long movie, and there were so many good moments, and it felt new, but also still Twin Peaks-y. It was also darker than I expected. I liked everything from Diane's nail polish to the 50s horror movie appearance to the very last scream of Laura Palmer. I haven't had the chance to rewatch it, but I'm definitely planning to.

I saw that game, but unfortunately I couldn't participate. At times my life is pretty unorganized and unpredictable. I recently had to postpone running my own Twin Peaks the Return game on Personality Cafe because I didn't have the time. You are welcome to join if you want, when I finally get to run it, just PM me about it. I'll definitely be on the lookout for your games as well.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 24

Post by sig »

wolbre04 wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 4:25 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 3:52 pm
juliets wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 3:41 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 3:34 pm I kind of like all the subjects. Philosophy and anything performative is the best though. <3
ooooh I have a minor in philosophy - loved it as a student but didn't follow through with studying it after I got my degree
Nice! I'm more of the renting half the library-type myself. I have a degree in theatre of all things, but work more as a writer and political activist. Forever poor - thank god :p
My cousin does the same thing and she's happier than many of the people I know who make boatloads of money
Money can't buy happiness, but it'll buy something hella close to it. srsnod:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also this is based off of an anime which is Japanese hence the proper answer is Japanese.
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 397
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 12:40 pmKylemii is a mafioso because this post:
Kylemii wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 8:47 pm
Quin wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 8:32 pm This poll is purely flavour.
what flavor is it? strawberry or vanilla
doesn't feel like authentic Kylemii humor to me. It does feel like an attempt at authentic Kylemii humor, implying he is not in a state of immediate comfort and is trying to find that state.
I dislike this because it implies that "vanilla or strawberry" wasn't a good joke when it was clearly a very very good and funny joke.

I also dislike the implication that humor is something that I would need or even feel compelled to try and fake given my specific background in being very good at lying and also excellent at telling jokes
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'm voting for one of these people's Jackofhearts2005, Dyslexicon, Avito, Dom, novaselinenever, Dragon D. Luffy

Only scum would say math is the best.
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 4:41 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 4:19 pmI absolutely adored it, even though it seemed to actively try to repel its viewers at certain points, and could have been about 3 hours shorter. I've still thought about it and rewatched it more than any other piece of media since it came out. It's just a fascinating wormhole of an 18-hour long David Lynch mindfuck that simultaneously provides "fanservice," critiques and deconstructs the very idea of "fanservice," and features a ton of original Lynchian sequences that are like nothing else I've ever seen. (PART 8 <3) I can literally talk about it forever.

I couldn't agree more! I adored it too! Even the parts of it that was like "I definitely wouldn't have done it that way myself", I absolutely loved, because it was so refreshing to see a series being made because that's how THEY wanted to make it, and not just trying to please the audience and make it digestable. It also made me go "what the fuck is even... whaaaaaat!?" so many times, and it takes a bit to make me react that way. It felt like a long movie, and there were so many good moments, and it felt new, but also still Twin Peaks-y. It was also darker than I expected. I liked everything from Diane's nail polish to the 50s horror movie appearance to the very last scream of Laura Palmer. I haven't had the chance to rewatch it, but I'm definitely planning to.

I saw that game, but unfortunately I couldn't participate. At times my life is pretty unorganized and unpredictable. I recently had to postpone running my own Twin Peaks the Return game on Personality Cafe because I didn't have the time. You are welcome to join if you want, when I finally get to run it, just PM me about it. I'll definitely be on the lookout for your games as well.

I might have rewatched it one too many times. I'm now watching the, like, 5 hours of BTS stuff on the blu-ray for the second time.

PM me when that game starts and I'll gladly join.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

wolbre04 wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 4:25 pmMy cousin does the same thing and she's happier than many of the people I know who make boatloads of money
I believe it! As long as at least my mouth is above water, I'm good. I think my stress levels are definitely way lower than the average person, and stress blocks happiness (and creativity) like nothing else. I'd rather make funny pictures of garbage I find on the streets than spend my time working myself to a house. But that's my way, and everyone is different. ^^
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

insertnamehere wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 4:45 pm
I might have rewatched it one too many times. I'm now watching the, like, 5 hours of BTS stuff on the blu-ray for the second time.

Omg. You are a fan. Have you been to where they filmed the first two series? One of my best friends (quite randomly) live close by, so I was able to visit all the Twin Peaks sites two years ago. It really has a claustrophobic feel to it.

And will do!
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 4:43 pmI dislike this because it implies that "vanilla or strawberry" wasn't a good joke when it was clearly a very very good and funny joke.

I also dislike the implication that humor is something that I would need or even feel compelled to try and fake given my specific background in being very good at lying and also excellent at telling jokes
I think you're lying about being good at telling jokes.

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 210
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

sig wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 4:42 pm Also this is based off of an anime which is Japanese hence the proper answer is Japanese.
If we go by the anime, the two best students in the school (Karma Akabane and the principal's son) have math as their strongest subject.

Math > all
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 777
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 4:43 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 12:40 pmKylemii is a mafioso because this post:
Kylemii wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 8:47 pm
Quin wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 8:32 pm This poll is purely flavour.
what flavor is it? strawberry or vanilla
doesn't feel like authentic Kylemii humor to me. It does feel like an attempt at authentic Kylemii humor, implying he is not in a state of immediate comfort and is trying to find that state.
I dislike this because it implies that "vanilla or strawberry" wasn't a good joke when it was clearly a very very good and funny joke.

It isn't a conscious decision to be funny Kyle. It's a subconscious gravitation toward a state of comfort generally enjoyed by a Kyle who is not trying to kill everyone in cold blood.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 4:47 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 4:45 pm

Omg. You are a fan. Have you been to where they filmed the first two series? One of my best friends (quite randomly) live close by, so I was able to visit all the Twin Peaks sites two years ago. It really has a claustrophobic feel to it.

And will do!
Unfortunately, no, but I'd like to go the Twin Peaks festival held in Snoqualmie at some point: https://www.twinpeaksfest.com/
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 4:49 pmI think you're lying about being good at telling jokes.
wow
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 4:54 pmIt isn't a conscious decision to be funny Kyle. It's a subconscious gravitation toward a state of comfort generally enjoyed by a Kyle who is not trying to kill everyone in cold blood.
yeah but that's really not a thing. humor and comfort aren't alignment indicative for me. in all cases I am either trying to hunt the badboys effectively or pretending to hunt them earnestly. Neither thing prevents jokes from happening.

i made an especially lame joke about ice cream and Quin's word choice cus I was especially giddy about receiving my role and this game starting, that's all there really is to it.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 5:21 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 4:54 pmIt isn't a conscious decision to be funny Kyle. It's a subconscious gravitation toward a state of comfort generally enjoyed by a Kyle who is not trying to kill everyone in cold blood.
yeah but that's really not a thing. humor and comfort aren't alignment indicative for me. in all cases I am either trying to hunt the badboys effectively or pretending to hunt them earnestly. Neither thing prevents jokes from happening.

i made an especially lame joke about ice cream and Quin's word choice cus I was especially giddy about receiving my role and this game starting, that's all there really is to it.
Ice cream jokes are a lock scumtell
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 5:32 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 5:21 pm

Ice cream jokes are a lock scumtell
shit dude you're right:
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Dom »

i teach math
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]Kylemii[/mention], what is your concrete, developed, prepared read on me right now?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 5:54 pmKylemii, what is your concrete, developed, prepared read on me right now?
i don't have that yet. my gth read on you is civ though, based on the fact that mafia jay is more content to let a dead thread sleep, and you've done the opposite of that.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:21 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 5:54 pmKylemii, what is your concrete, developed, prepared read on me right now?
i don't have that yet. my gth read on you is civ though, based on the fact that mafia jay is more content to let a dead thread sleep, and you've done the opposite of that.
You've made a read on Day 0. What do you have to say to all the critics, the haters, the doubters, the fools who said it couldn't be done? The ones who said there's just no point? :noble:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 216

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:08 am Just fyi, I have work and physical therapy today (true for every Mon, Wed, Fri) so I won't be around until after 3:30 ish. Did the Indians win?
Hell no, but they damn sure got some sweet revenge today. I doubled down. :nicenod:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Laplui has to be town because they're the only person who bothered saying hi back
ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

wolbre04 wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:17 pm Laplui has to be town because they're the only person who bothered saying hi back
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

But seriously, being nice is good.^^

But being sassy is better.

Where is sassy Nut? I will miss her this game, I can already feel it.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 83

Post by Quin »

Day 1 has begun and ends in 24 hours.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Yay, we can start killing each other now! \o/
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Voting Wooly, because he is too polite and that is obviously very sinister.
Will only vote someone else if he can give me a case on someone else that would be a better vote.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Oh hi Day 1.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

[VOTE: Dizzy] aubergine to keep things even. :beer:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Who is we lynchin INH?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Marmot wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:40 pm [VOTE: Dizzy] aubergine to keep things even. :beer:
I don't even like symmetry. =(
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: Jackofhearts2005] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Maybe I'll just sheep Epi sheeping INH. Not mad about it.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:42 pm Who is we lynchin INH?
Dunno. I utterly suck at early-game read divination, so I plan on following people I think seem like gen-u-ine townies. I've been getting good vibes from you, JJJ, and Dys. Someone not checking their role PM before posting would draw my ire if it was anyone other than Scotty.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Is Scotty like a trickster type of player? The theatre person? Who would've though. :llama:
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Dom »

who wants to admit they're bad?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: JACKOFHEARTS] aubergine
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

insertnamehere wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:46 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:42 pm Who is we lynchin INH?
Dunno. I utterly suck at early-game read divination, so I plan on following people I think seem like gen-u-ine townies. I've been getting good vibes from you, JJJ, and Dys. Someone not checking their role PM before posting would draw my ire if it was anyone other than Scotty.
But if I follow you and you follow me we done went and

Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 83

Post by Quin »

I won't be here for EoD, I've realised. We can either end day an hour early or I can just reveal the flip later in the afternoon. I think I'd prefer the latter but let me know what your preferences are.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:38 pm Voting Wooly, because he is too polite and that is obviously very sinister.
Will only vote someone else if he can give me a case on someone else that would be a better vote.
:puppy:
I see how it is, the gloves are coming OFF
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Quin wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:03 pm I won't be here for EoD, I've realised. We can either end day an hour early or I can just reveal the flip later in the afternoon. I think I'd prefer the latter but let me know what your preferences are.
Latter works fine
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Dom wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:48 pm who wants to admit they're bad?
I’ll let you know when I find out
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Yo [mention]Quin[/mention] ! Fix dat thread title, playa
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

So this is a rather fast paced game.
The only thing I really have is that I got iffy feels from Juliets in D0. If I were to explain it would say that she popped in and made sure to say when she was around and not and then had a question about baseball or whatever to Epi, that seemed kind of unnecessary and unnatural. So it's minor, it's a hunch etc.

I don't feel terrible about INH, and I don't want to read JJJ cause I don't want to.

Otherwise, just waiting for players to post moar.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:25 pm The only thing I really have is that I got iffy feels from Juliets in D0. If I were to explain it would say that she popped in and made sure to say when she was around and not and then had a question about baseball or whatever to Epi, that seemed kind of unnecessary and unnatural. So it's minor, it's a hunch etc.
Agreed.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:26 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:25 pm The only thing I really have is that I got iffy feels from Juliets in D0. If I were to explain it would say that she popped in and made sure to say when she was around and not and then had a question about baseball or whatever to Epi, that seemed kind of unnecessary and unnatural. So it's minor, it's a hunch etc.
Agreed.
Any reason you didn't mention this before now when you already talked about your suspects? Or is it more of a "now that you say it" kind of thing?

Return to “Previous Side Missions”