Who?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:54 pm

speedchuck
61%
sprityo
No votes
Kylemii
11%
Roger Daltrey (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
28%

Total votes: 18
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Re: The Game of Champions 2018 [Prologue]

Post by nijuukyugou »

nutella wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:29 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:49 am
Lunalee wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:46 am
sig wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:02 pm
nijuukyugou wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:52 pm Happy New Year, everyone! I half-realized I was playing this, so I guess I'm full playing this.

I like objects. They're neat. I'm just gonna click stuff.
I like this post.
I suspect people who like other people's posts.
I like people who suspect other people's posts.
I post people who like other suspects' people.
I suspect people who like posting about things.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Elohcin wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:23 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:51 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:37 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:36 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:59 pm Because you're Mafia and you don't want anyone to suspect you?
No, because I said this morning I would be gone all day and I'm back earlier than I thought.
Counterpoint, you are super conscious of how you are being perceived and it's only the prologue because you are obviously Mafia
Just for the record, Mac has voted for juliets.
Wonderfully observant. Long Con should be our leader.
Me? Leader? I never really thought... but what the heck, yeah, let's do it! Everyone vote me! Vote for Long Co-- :puppy:

Why I oughtta... :evileye:
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 90

Post by Elohcin »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:08 pm
nijuukyugou wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:52 pm Happy New Year, everyone! I half-realized I was playing this, so I guess I'm full playing this.

I like this post.
I didn't like Nijus post, so I am not surprised sig did.

I was not trying for an object so thanks for the people who voted for me. I got a fun thing (no meat; I'm a vegan so that would have been kinda weird) and hopefully it isn't cursed.
juliets wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:54 am
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:11 am How is everyone deciding their selections regarding each item and, more significantly, each player?

I’m going to wait on my selections for now and null over this some more upon my return.
Hi MP, glad to have you in the game.

I notice you didn't vote for people or objects. Why is that?
You know why that is; he is barely here and he called this is comeback game in the signups, iirc. This post from you feels forced, like you are trying to build on something. Maybe I am fixated on you becasue I agreed with Macs initial point about you, but this jumped out at me.

That and sprityo specifically saying I got that meat, when two other people could have gotten it as well. I realize he was making a risque joke of sorts which would be funnier with a female as the foil, but why me and not Luna? Did he maybe know that Luna did not get any meat?
I don't like how SVS is defending MP so much right from the start when he hasn't done a thing to prove he is civ. And I think she is reaching with her talk on Sprit.
nutella wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:10 pm Town:
Sig
SVS
LC
Nova
Mac
Jay

Meh:
MP
Juliets
Speed
DH
Niju

No impression: anyone I didn't mention
If you want to do this on day 1, fine...but give us some reason at least. I don't trust anyone who just throws out names.
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:00 pm
Lunalee wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:55 pm Day one is always so slow. Mac is voting Juliets because he thinks she's too worried about looking good, and Sloonei is voting TH because Turnip said "thanks" twice. Can we get some good finger pointing and discussions going?
You’ve got 10 perfectly good fingers yourself. I assume. Sorry for being ableist.
We definitely need like buttons for posts. I was thinking the same thing but I couldn't have put it better.

Whatcha thinkin' Luna? Who do you have your eye on?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 133

Re: The Game of Champions 2018 [Day 1]

Post by S~V~S »

Looks like we frightened Luna off. Perhaps she is not as interested in discussion and finger pointing as she seemed to be.

[mention]Elohcin[/mention] I wasn't defending him, I was questioning Juliets question which seemed disingenuous to me as we had discussed not long ago how MP doesn't play much these days. Not at all the same thing.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Lunalee »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:01 pm
Lunalee wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:55 pm Day one is always so slow. Mac is voting Juliets because he thinks she's too worried about looking good, and Sloonei is voting TH because Turnip said "thanks" twice. Can we get some good finger pointing and discussions going?
You first.

linki, lol
You’ve got 10 perfectly good fingers yourself. I assume. Sorry for being ableist.
LOL, I was asking for that kind of response wasn't I.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Spoiler: show
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Elohcin wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:38 pm

I like this post.

I was not trying for an object so thanks for the people who voted for me. I got a fun thing (no meat; I'm a vegan so that would have been kinda weird) and hopefully it isn't cursed.
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:11 am How is everyone deciding their selections regarding each item and, more significantly, each player?

I’m going to wait on my selections for now and null over this some more upon my return.

You know why that is; he is barely here and he called this is comeback game in the signups, iirc. This post from you feels forced, like you are trying to build on something. Maybe I am fixated on you becasue I agreed with Macs initial point about you, but this jumped out at me.

That and sprityo specifically saying I got that meat, when two other people could have gotten it as well. I realize he was making a risque joke of sorts which would be funnier with a female as the foil, but why me and not Luna? Did he maybe know that Luna did not get any meat?
I don't like how SVS is defending MP so much right from the start when he hasn't done a thing to prove he is civ. And I think she is reaching with her talk on Sprit.
Sig
SVS
LC
Nova
Mac
Jay

Meh:
MP
Juliets
Speed
DH
Niju

If you want to do this on day 1, fine...but give us some reason at least. I don't trust anyone who just throws out names.
We definitely need like buttons for posts. I was thinking the same thing but I couldn't have put it better.

:clap: Lovely content Eloh.
As far as where my thoughts are at, I know I jokingly made a comment toward sig that I don't trust people who like my posts, but it's sort of true, and I also don't like his earlier post here:
sig wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:58 pm I dislike Juliets big post about her votes, seemed very in depth and scummy.

Mac is playing differently then his last few games tone wise which could mean he's mafia or that he's just taking this game more serious. Either way I'd watch him.

Svs seems badish so she's probably good.
Nova has also posted early this game so omma throw a few civ points his way.
I get that Juliet's post could come across scummy, but I think she would make that same kind of post as town too, and the fact that sig goes after her for it makes him look like he's just looking for an easy target. Also in the same post he suspects Mac for "playing differently" even though he is clearly wrapped up in an intense end game with A World Asunder.
Giving people civ cred never makes much since to me unless they've done something hugely civ. I don't see that here with SVS or Nova, but sig throws some civ cred their way anyways.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 206
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

[mention]Elohcin[/mention], what did you not like about S~V~S's question to sprityo? I had the same question when I read his statement. Maybe I'm not looking at the right post.

linki
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 69

Post by sig »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:55 pm

I like this post.

Sig
SVS
LC
Nova
Mac
Jay

Meh:
MP
Juliets
Speed
DH
Niju

As far as where my thoughts are at, I know I jokingly made a comment toward sig that I don't trust people who like my posts, but it's sort of true, and I also don't like his earlier post here:
sig wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:58 pm I dislike Juliets big post about her votes, seemed very in depth and scummy.

Mac is playing differently then his last few games tone wise which could mean he's mafia or that he's just taking this game more serious. Either way I'd watch him.

I get that Juliet's post could come across scummy, but I think she would make that same kind of post as town too, and the fact that sig goes after her for it makes him look like he's just looking for an easy target. Also in the same post he suspects Mac for "playing differently" even though he is clearly wrapped up in an intense end game with A World Asunder.
Giving people civ cred never makes much since to me unless they've done something hugely civ. I don't see that here with SVS or Nova, but sig throws some civ cred their way anyways.
Stop persecuting me. :srsnod:
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I like this post.
I looked again at Nijuu's post, and I GTH don't like it either. Could be forced flippancy.
Are you a vegan, or is your role a vegan?

Not feeling the juliets thing as much. I feel worse about Mac than juliets, between the two of them.
This is the main reason I quoted your post, but I thought I'd respond a bit to the rest first.

I think this deserves a bit more looking at as well. On one hand, I'm not sure if he was making a risque joke or not, there's a few possibilities I'm not sure about. On the other hand, do you think he made a slip here of some sort? If he did, maybe Turnip Head comes under the spotlight... like, TH got the Radio or the Meat, and if he knew TH got the Radio... sounds kind of far-fetched, but that's where your post sent my mind.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

sig wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:57 pm

I like this post.

Sig
SVS
LC
Nova
Mac
Jay

Meh:
MP
Juliets
Speed
DH
Niju

not persecuting you, only your potential role. :)
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'll be driving back to Kentucky tomorrow so don't expect much from me for the next two days especially tomorrow.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:02 pm
sig wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:57 pm

Sig
SVS
LC
Nova
Mac
Jay

Meh:
MP
Juliets
Speed
DH
Niju

not persecuting you, only your potential role. :)
Tots feeling the persecution. :p
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I GTH it as how I remember civ Blooper posting. Granted its been awhile, but it's what I recall.
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 303

Post by nutella »

Luna giving off those dominickian vibes tbh
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:56 am
sprityo wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:56 am SVS got “MEat”

:haha:

Silly man capitalized me in meat, everyone point and laugh at the skeleton
1) no I didn't , and

2) why did you single me out out of the three people that could have gotten it? Know something the rest of us do not?
I’m about to freaking rant because I can NEVER make a freaking joke apparently, Jesus Christ why do you think you’re so special because I forgot to put the other two people? I literally put below that clarified. Don’t try to throw shade and dont be so freaking picky.

NOT EVERYTHING IS SUSPICIOUS! :wall:

Mini-rant done.
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Just note, I wouldn’t used the other variant to freaking, but I remembered Simon was playing and I wanted to be courteous. I am legit always suss’d for making jokes and it ticks me off :WTF:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

sprityo wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:11 pm

1) no I didn't , and

2) why did you single me out out of the three people that could have gotten it? Know something the rest of us do not?
I’m about to freaking rant because I can NEVER make a freaking joke apparently, Jesus Christ why do you think you’re so special because I forgot to put the other two people? I literally put below that clarified. Don’t try to throw shade and dont be so freaking picky.

Mini-rant done.
:ponder:
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

nutella wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:09 pm Luna giving off those dominickian vibes tbh
no idea what this means
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Just lynch me now it’s gonna be one of these games
Banners:
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Enrique wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:14 pm everyone who has given out reads is bad
Yes, let's instead chaos post and accomplish nothing. That's how to do it.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Alright looking back, it seems my other post didn’t go through so I’m only half wrong

My point still stands

I hate that shit
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

sprityo wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:14 pm Just lynch me now it’s gonna be one of these games
Unless I missed something, most of us are analyzing SVS's reaction to your post more than your post itself. I didn't see anything noteworthy about it.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:20 pm
sprityo wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:14 pm Just lynch me now it’s gonna be one of these games
Unless I missed something, most of us are analyzing SVS's reaction to your post more than your post itself. I didn't see anything noteworthy about it.
I had the same question S~V~S did when I read it but the fact that it was a joke went completely over my head, as usual.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

LC is hard defending teammate Juliets. That's two down.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:27 pm LC is hard defending teammate Juliets. That's two down.
Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:58 pm

I like this post.
I looked again at Nijuu's post, and I GTH don't like it either. Could be forced flippancy.

Not feeling the juliets thing as much. I feel worse about Mac than juliets, between the two of them.
This is the main reason I quoted your post, but I thought I'd respond a bit to the rest first.

I think this deserves a bit more looking at as well. On one hand, I'm not sure if he was making a risque joke or not, there's a few possibilities I'm not sure about. On the other hand, do you think he made a slip here of some sort? If he did, maybe Turnip Head comes under the spotlight... like, TH got the Radio or the Meat, and if he knew TH got the Radio... sounds kind of far-fetched, but that's where your post sent my mind.
Is this what you're talking about Mac? Cause I went to look for this juicy meat you speak of, and this is not "hard core" defending.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I like this post.

Sig
SVS
LC
Nova
Mac
Jay

Meh:
MP
Juliets
Speed
DH
Niju

Luna, I like your assessment. It's funny you bring up that specific post from sig because I, too, was pinged a bit by that one when I read it. I feel like he is just throwing names out there and trying to put some kind of reasoning behind them. Reaching, imo, like SVS did with Sprit.

@juliets, I feel like mafia often have a difficult time trying to "scumhunt". When people start nit-picking at other players over minor things said, it makes me think they are trying to get civs to think those players are bad even though they aren't.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

1) no I didn't , and

Mini-rant done.
All righty then, remind me never to call you out for some nit picky that caught my eye in this game we play where we ... call each other out for nit picky things that catch our eye.

My only point was that perhaps you knew one of the other people might have NOT gotten that item. But I get it, questioning you is off limits. Have a nice game :cloud9:

[mention]Long Con[/mention] I'm an actual vegan. Or trying, lol. I have been a vegetarian for years, so am now taking the next step and it's not easy.

Linki [mention]Lunalee[/mention] , yeah agreed.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And Eloh, not reaching, but I expected you to auto susp me, and you did.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

1) no I didn't , and

Mini-rant done.
LIKE! This is going to be my new thing. Hmm, maybe we need a fist bump emoji...that would work.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:13 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:09 pm Luna giving off those dominickian vibes tbh
no idea what this means
I *think* she is comparing you to dom, an old mafia player.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

@SVS Automatically suspect? Why would I do that? That would be stupid since I am civ.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Well, I am too, but everything I say or do seems to make you suspicious.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Elohcin[/mention] thanks for your reply.

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] your mafia sniffer is off - I am civilian.

[mention]Lunalee[/mention] I agree with Elo, I think nutella is comparing you to Dom but I'm not sure if that is good or bad.

linki

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 123

Post by novaselinenever »

[VOTE: Sig] aubergine

I tried redeeming those civ points, and they're counterfeit apparently. Yikes
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:07 pm [VOTE: Sig] aubergine

Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 144

Post by DharmaHelper »

Full disclosure I ain't gonna read this shit until at least Friday (tomorrow) so I'll either casually be keeping up or I'll just collect my thoughts on Friday before I vote.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Enrique »

mmm mm player salad
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:20 pm
Look I just checked my notifications and read it and got immediately upset. :/

I haven’t even checked the thread because I wanted to cool off
Banners:
ImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 186

Post by ColinIsCool »

[VOTE: SLOONEI] aubergine

I'm always gunning for Sloonei and always wrong but I want to get a head start on the process this go-around
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

so nova - you voted for yourself?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:35 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:27 pm LC is hard defending teammate Juliets. That's two down.
Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:58 pm

I like this post.

Is this what you're talking about Mac? Cause I went to look for this juicy meat you speak of, and this is not "hard core" defending.
I didn't say "hard core" as though it was brutal and explosive. I said "hard" in the sense that it was the type of defense that establishes an in thread connection that would be later excused for being too obvious, which LC knows and is playing for future wifom.

I was also referring to the "just for the record Mac is voting for juliets" thing.

Perhaps I am wrong about juliets and it is in fact just Long Con who is defending her because he has TMI on her. Thrilling.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:39 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:36 pm Nutella loves meat
I love meat as well, therefore I should receive that item. Or a wand that works to. :p
Emoji in the first post is the best tell in my "book of secret tells" btw.
novaselinenever
Hitman

juliets wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:09 pm

so nova - you voted for yourself?
I don't think so. Now why would I do that?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:40 pm Are we 100% sure rule 13 is correct. I mean isnt it a Tuesday for Mac. Ergo are any of the rules real. Are we real? Is the game real. :ponder:
sig wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:41 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:59 pm Hello everyone.

I'm drinking at home tonight, unlike the rest of you who are no doubt out somewhere having fun.

I'm not sure who to vote for or what to vote for yet so I'll wait until some more of you show up to discuss. Happy New Year!
Are you mafia again. :p
Two more emojis in his early posts. This guy is clearly Mafia. He's trying to use emojis to soften the tone of his posts to avoid a severe response.
novaselinenever
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:14 pm
sig wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:39 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:36 pm Nutella loves meat
I love meat as well, therefore I should receive that item. Or a wand that works to. :p
Emoji in the first post is the best tell in my "book of secret tells" btw.
Where can I buy that book?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

This is awful MP. Welcome back.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:23 am Happy New Year, degenerates. Some of the items are cursed!
SCUM!
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Enrique »

:dark:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:24 am Happy New Year, Champs.

I wasn't expecting a double dose of linki here.
Garbage
Enrique wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:18 pm:dark:
Garbage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:51 am I am going to vote for wand (magic spells!), camera (crime scene pictures?), radio (info?) and not sure about the last two. Maybe the costume and the ring. Disguises can be helpful and the ring could be magic, too.

People who played the games these items are from (are they all from games?) have any idea about them? Since Epi says they may be cursed, I am not so sure it much matters what we think of the items, and it's kind of a "which ones we like the sound of" crapshoot.

I am more concerned about who we give them to. Since It would be hard to tell who is/is not civ, I will vote to give them to people I think would use them well, whatever it is that they do, and hope they are civs. I had wanted to wait to get a feel for people before voting, and I opened another tab with the poeple poll, then I opened another browser to look at who voted for who, and then I realized I would not be able to vote if I left the tab here, so I am going to vote now. I logged out and logged back in, but still can't vote. Is that a glitch, once you choose "view results" in an unchanging poll you are locked out? Or is that a permanent thing?

So voting wand, camera, radio, costume, ring.

Since I am gonna vote now, for people I'll pick DH, LC, Juliets, TH and Mac EDIT: @Epignosis it won't let me vote, I assume since I chose to view results in another browser. Will you accept my votes this way, or do you want me to post them in the other thread? Or am I SOL re voting?

Also taking a cut/paste of where the vote stands now on who voted for whom as of now for anyone who would like to know before they vote:
What persons?

Poll runs till Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:23:07 pmPlease note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

ColinIsCool
Voters: nutella

colonialbob
No votes

DharmaHelper
No votes

Elohcin
Voters: Turnip Head, DharmaHelper

Enrique
Voters: nutella, DharmaHelper

JaggedJimmyJay
Voters: Quin

juliets
Voters: MacDougall, Quin, DharmaHelper

Long Con
Voters: Turnip Head

Lunalee
Voters: nutella, speedchuck, Turnip Head

M Plus 7
Voters: sprityo

MacDougall
Voters: MacDougall, speedchuck, Quin, sprityo

nijuukyugou
Voters: Turnip Head

novaselinenever
No votes

nutella
Voters: sprityo

Quin
Voters: nutella, MacDougall, speedchuck, Quin

S~V~S
Voters: DharmaHelper

sig
Voters: Quin

Simon
Voters: DharmaHelper

Sloonei
Voters: MacDougall

speedchuck
Voters: MacDougall

sprityo
Voters: speedchuck, sprityo

Turnip Head
Voters: nutella, speedchuck, Turnip Head, sprityo

Stephen Hillenburg (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
This post is huge

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”