Shockheaded Peter Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

You're going to Hell...unless you get this one right...

Poll ended at Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:21 pm

Jackofhearts2005
9%
leetic
18%
sabie12
No votes
DEAD (The Host, the Non, the DEAD)
73%

Total votes: 11
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 332
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Shockheaded Peter Mafia [Day 0]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I do have plans for this, so I'd appreciate total participation. :)
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:10 pm Let's do an exercise! Yay!

I would like everyone to name two civilian reads and two suspects. Please and thank you for your efforts toward a civilian victory.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Epignosis »

HELL-o. Please check in.

Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

I'm here!
71%

Voters: leetic, sabie12, colonialbob, novaselinenever, nutella, JaggedJimmyJay, speedchuck, Lunalee, Jackofhearts2005, Elohcin

I'm not.
29%

Voters: reywaS, Quin, Epignosis, Sloonei

Total votes: 14
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Epignosis »

Whore

It is now Day 1. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I want to make certain everyone is aware of this in case there was any breezing through the rules:
Epignosis wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:55 pm1. This is a semi-open setup. Role claiming is illegal. Info-dumping is illegal. If I think that you have done either or even role-hinted, you will be lynched that Day phase. This is a game about cautionary tales. Don't become a cautionary tale.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 111

Post by novaselinenever »

[VOTE: Sabie] aubergine
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Alright, so I'm gonna look at everyone's ISOs and try to make some reads. Now, they may not be very good reads, as nothing major has happened yet, I'm not very familiar with most of you, and most of the posts seem to be a bit jokey, plus I am still not used to this level of activity, as this thread already has more posts than many games on Bulbagarden get in their lifespan! Still, I figured I should be doing something, so let's see how this goes.

AudreyTheTattleTail - Doesn't seem to have done anything yet, so complete null. If a wagon started forming around her, I'd say a town lean, but since nobody has really said anything opinionated about her, it's as null as you can go.

colonialbob - Slight scumlean. Seems to be following along with what other people are saying, then there is him looking a bit much into a minor mistake by JJJ. Still, nothing too major.

Elohcin - Mostly null, a bit of a town lean. He seems to be posting his thoughts a little and avoid minor drama. Still, hasn't done too much.

JackofHearts2005 - Posted a lot, but very little was game related. For that reason, slight scum lean.

JaggedJimmyJay - Town lean. Wanting there to be a lot of activity is certainly an admirable goal, as I find that an inactive town always benefits scum, plus has already started attempts at scumhunting. As a side note, the only player of the bunch I am really familiar with.

leetic - Definitely an independent serial killer, should lynch asap What do you think

Lunalee - Townlean I guess, her ideas to not read people too much based on early posts seems reasonable. Seems to have disappeared after page 1, though.

novaselinever - Scumlean. Seems a bit defensive compared to previous users on the list. Still though, nothing too major.

nutella - Seems even more defensive than Nova, so scumlean for me.

reywaS - Null, most posts have been jokey. Nothing really to suggest a scumlean, though.

sabie12 - A bit townlean, seems reasonable enough. Again, the low amount of game related activity from this person prevents me from saying anything too conclusive.

Sloonei - Null, doesn't seem to have posted anything relevant at all.

speedchuck - The pushing of nutella makes him a townlean to me.

Alright, so looking through this list, it seems nutella is my biggest scumlean, so VOTE: nutella to see their reactions.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

leetic wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:19 pmElohcin - Mostly null, a bit of a town lean. He seems to be posting his thoughts a little and avoid minor drama. Still, hasn't done too much.
Thanks for the reads, leetic. Can you expand a little on what you observed from Elohcin that led you to the conclusion I highlighted? Also, she's a she (just FYI :) ).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:25 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:19 pmElohcin - Mostly null, a bit of a town lean. He seems to be posting his thoughts a little and avoid minor drama. Still, hasn't done too much.
Thanks for the reads, leetic. Can you expand a little on what you observed from Elohcin that led you to the conclusion I highlighted? Also, she's a she (just FYI :) ).
She posted a little about you and nutella, and seems to have disregarded the drama of you saying someone else's name. Not much, which is why I mostly consider her null, but more than a couple others have done.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
novaselinenever
Hitman

leetic wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:19 pm Alright, so I'm gonna look at everyone's ISOs and try to make some reads. Now, they may not be very good reads, as nothing major has happened yet, I'm not very familiar with most of you, and most of the posts seem to be a bit jokey, plus I am still not used to this level of activity, as this thread already has more posts than many games on Bulbagarden get in their lifespan! Still, I figured I should be doing something, so let's see how this goes.

AudreyTheTattleTail - Doesn't seem to have done anything yet, so complete null. If a wagon started forming around her, I'd say a town lean, but since nobody has really said anything opinionated about her, it's as null as you can go.

colonialbob - Slight scumlean. Seems to be following along with what other people are saying, then there is him looking a bit much into a minor mistake by JJJ. Still, nothing too major.

Elohcin - Mostly null, a bit of a town lean. He seems to be posting his thoughts a little and avoid minor drama. Still, hasn't done too much.

JackofHearts2005 - Posted a lot, but very little was game related. For that reason, slight scum lean.

JaggedJimmyJay - Town lean. Wanting there to be a lot of activity is certainly an admirable goal, as I find that an inactive town always benefits scum, plus has already started attempts at scumhunting. As a side note, the only player of the bunch I am really familiar with.

leetic - Definitely an independent serial killer, should lynch asap What do you think

Lunalee - Townlean I guess, her ideas to not read people too much based on early posts seems reasonable. Seems to have disappeared after page 1, though.

novaselinever - Scumlean. Seems a bit defensive compared to previous users on the list. Still though, nothing too major.

nutella - Seems even more defensive than Nova, so scumlean for me.

reywaS - Null, most posts have been jokey. Nothing really to suggest a scumlean, though.

sabie12 - A bit townlean, seems reasonable enough. Again, the low amount of game related activity from this person prevents me from saying anything too conclusive.

Sloonei - Null, doesn't seem to have posted anything relevant at all.

speedchuck - The pushing of nutella makes him a townlean to me.

Alright, so looking through this list, it seems nutella is my biggest scumlean, so VOTE: nutella to see their reactions.
I wasn't trying to be defensive :scared:
novaselinenever
Hitman

Wait a minute, that's what a defensive person would say...
novaselinenever
Hitman

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:59 pm I do have plans for this, so I'd appreciate total participation. :)

I would like everyone to name two civilian reads and two suspects. Please and thank you for your efforts toward a civilian victory.
Aren't you going to participate? :charlieblackmon:
novaselinenever
Hitman

Be the change you want to see in the world
AudreyTheTattletail
Tyrant

Post by AudreyTheTattletail »

smell the flowers when the sun rises. Get cosy warm when the night is cold. Always have sweet dreams. Each and every day and night just remember love is family.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 333
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

leetic wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:19 pm JackofHearts2005 - Posted a lot, but very little was game related. For that reason, slight scum lean.
Welcome to my town and scum meta for early game. One upon a time, a guy named Rokk Krinn told me that my meta was to act like I was messing around and then suddenly the trap swings shut and I lynch the mafia or setup a key mislynch. You never see it coming.

Now, I think that was a bit generous of him but it's true that I tend to joke around early and turn serious later, when I have a better feel for things.

Anyway.

Townread - Jay for the effort.

Scumread - Speed for buddying Jay and the bleh push on Nutella.

It's like 5 posts into D1. I'm me. I don't have 2 townreads and 2 scumreads yet.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:39 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:19 pm JackofHearts2005 - Posted a lot, but very little was game related. For that reason, slight scum lean.
Welcome to my town and scum meta for early game. One upon a time, a guy named Rokk Krinn told me that my meta was to act like I was messing around and then suddenly the trap swings shut and I lynch the mafia or setup a key mislynch. You never see it coming.

Now, I think that was a bit generous of him but it's true that I tend to joke around early and turn serious later, when I have a better feel for things.

Anyway.

It's like 5 posts into D1. I'm me. I don't have 2 townreads and 2 scumreads yet.
I'll be your second townread. What say you?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Well, it seems I have already started a wagon. I'm not sure what to think about that, considering the other user on it hasn't been active.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Effort isn't really the right word for it. He wants to get in there and mix things up. He's fucking relishing this game. Yeah, you can get this kind of enjoyment out of playing as scum but it comes later from when you can see the winning gamestate coming together or when you pull off a cool power combo or mislynch. It doesn't happen the thread opens. Jay isn't excited to get away with something. He's excited to hunt scum. That's a townie attitude.
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 108

Post by reywaS »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:42 pm
reywaS wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:39 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:38 pm
reywaS wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:36 pm i dismiss it because it makes 3 straight games now where she brings this lame type suspicion of me to the table. She was bad in vanilla. I think she was good in the last one. I was/am civ in all 3. Just sayin...it grows lame after a while.
What do you make of her motivations in this game?
too soon to tell. Could be pot stirring for a read. Could be shit posting for baddie's sake. I can't tell.
I shuffled through her posts about you in Vanilla Mafia and the Socky Awards game, and I couldn't quite find evidence that her suspicions were driven by your humor. It's all interpretive, so you might have felt that was the source of her suspicion anyway. Can you recall something specific she did or said in either game that you feel is happening similarly in this game? Don't go spending time doing an archaeological dig if you can't remember.
no sir, and im drinking bourbon tonight so i could be way off. I might be conflating her into my unjust lynches for bad reasons. shrugs sometimes i talk out of my b-hole
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

and by bad i definitely mean mafia reasons. Im bad as fuck boiiiiii

not really but whatevs
Some day, Some day
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:42 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:39 pm

Anyway.

I'll be your second townread. What say you?
I say I don't think I've ever had a confident read on you on D5, let alone start of D1. Rejected. :grin:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:38 pm Be the change you want to see in the world
I did a whole rainbow. :meany:

Good: bob, nova

Bad: Sloonei, speedchuck

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

*goes to push the check votecount button*

*realizes I'm not on MU*
AudreyTheTattletail
Tyrant

Post by AudreyTheTattletail »

i promise you nutella is a were wolf otherwise why would she use lots of bad words in a small sentense if she's not a were wolf well than who else could be seriously.
:confused2:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[VOTE: Speedchuck[/v]] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

AudreyTheTattletail wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:48 pm i promise you nutella is a were wolf otherwise why would she use lots of bad words in a small sentense if she's not a were wolf well than who else could be seriously.
Hi Audrey! :biggrin:

[mention]nutella[/mention]

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

im still curious why nutella thinks my read post was serious. Waiting for a response. Thanks.
Some day, Some day
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

i mean...it was totes serious as fuggg...im just curious why she saw thru my funnies
Some day, Some day
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

rey looks good now. Y’all do things and we’ll be solved by sundown.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

AudreyTheTattletail wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:48 pm i promise you nutella is a were wolf otherwise why would she use lots of bad words in a small sentense if she's not a were wolf well than who else could be seriously.
Did I use bad words? Well excuse me :goofp: Doesn't mean I'm a bad person. In the game or otherwise..... I hope.

[mention]leetic[/mention] can you elaborate on your suspicion of me a bit? When/where/how did I seem defensive?
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

And specifically defensive in a way that looks scummy? You can't just drop the word "defensive" as a reason to vote someone; civilians are defensive all the time.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

reywaS wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:52 pm im still curious why nutella thinks my read post was serious. Waiting for a response. Thanks.
It didn't contain any obvious jokes/sarcasm aside from the double e thing. Besides that part it looked like you were giving your actual (albeit largely non-committal) initial thoughts on the players. Also I read it like two minutes after getting out of bed so :shrug:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Here's a couple examples:
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:39 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:15 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:13 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:11 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:10 pm Sloonei could be bad. Need more data. Cbob need more data too
:suspish:
Really?
Yep.

Filler post. And you said REY was trying too hard? Bugger off with that.
The fuck is a filler post? Do you not want me to generate content? I don't believe you really suspect me for that post. You just thought it would be an easy thing to appear suspicious of.
Looks a bit OMGUS-y, plus he had a legitimate point that your post did not really contain much elaboration or purpose.
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:41 pm And what's your beef with my observation that Rey is trying too hard? Did you look favorably upon his long player list analysis post when there were like 30 posts in the game?
Getting very angry over what was obviously a joke does not seem towny. In your words, "an easy thing to appear suspicious of".
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Neither omgus not anger.

Have you played with me before leetic?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:33 pm Have you played with me before leetic?
No, but I also haven't played with 10 other people here so I only have my intuition to rely on.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Civilian read on leetic solidified. Keep 'em coming.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If at any point someone is confused about a confident civilian read I put into the thread, please ask for clarification. These are serious reads, and I am feeling quite good about the progression of process of elimination right now.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

novaselinenever
Hitman

I'm liking Nutella
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Gun-to-head of sorts: has this player at any point said something that I think looks trustworthy?

AudreyTheTattleTail - yes
colonialbob - yes
Elohcin - yes
Jackofhearts2005 - no
leetic - yes
Lunalee - no
novaselinenever - yes
nutella - yes
reywaS - yes
sabie12 - no
Sloonei - no
speedchuck - no

I experienced some dissonance with sabie, who I initially thought looked genuine enough in her responses to suspicion -- but now I am left feeling less inspired. I don't know her stances on things.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Civ: sabie, leetic
Scum: reywas, Sloonei
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Why is nova voting me? With no explanation no less. Uncool man.
Sloonei isn't acting like his usual self. Typically he has mile long posts.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

colonialbob wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:01 pm

Why Sabie and Rey?
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

That said, [VOTE: jackofhearts] aubergine

Come play for reals
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:04 pm
colonialbob wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:01 pm

Why Sabie and Rey?
Sabie's response to "your intro is bad" was "nova and jjj are teammates" which seems ballsy for scum sabie.

When offered an opportunity to talk about nutella Rey went "hmm idk maybe I'm just being silly tho"
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Because everyone likes shiny objects:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sabie12 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:04 pm Why is nova voting me? With no explanation no less. Uncool man.
Would you expect Sloonei to have long posts under the present circumstances as a civilian?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

For two of each, these are my strongest leans currently:

Civ: JJJ and Speedchuck
Scum: Nutella and nova
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]novaselinenever[/mention], you should say more in response to [mention]leetic[/mention]'s suspicions.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

novaselinenever
Hitman

sabie12 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:04 pm Why is nova voting me? With no explanation no less. Uncool man.
Lol.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:08 amYou're putting me on the spot here.

It stroke me as weirdly succinct on first read, and I compared it to some of her entry posts in previous games. I have no data on baddie Sabie, however her Civilian self usually starts the game with some chatter. She feels comfortable, and appears easy going.

She comes offcold here, or timid I'd say. Right to the point. I don't care much as well for the general compliment, and the addition of an emoji. Probably an attempt at appearing more friendly.
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:39 pm
sabie12 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:37 pm Him and nova are lovers apparently or teammates :p
Can't we be just two townies trying to solve the game?

I mean we don't even share the same read on you, I don't know why you keep throwing shade our way and grouping us together as an evil plotting duo.
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:50 pm
sabie12 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:19 am Haha you guys trying to accuse me because I said hi its gonna be a good group? I didn't have any chatter because no one was on to chat with when I was here. My accusation is nova and Jay must be teammates trying to stir the pot together and get all the suspicions off of them.
I'd like to come back to this. When, and what did Jay accuse you of? He simply asked me to expand my thoughts on you. He has you as green in his rainbow list.

Also, what do you mean by "get all the suspicions off of them"? Has there been any suspicion on any of us to begin with at that time?

Do you actually believe that we are scum teammates?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Heists”