Host/dead/spec
64%

Total votes: 11
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 147

Re: Anniversary Game 4 - Staff vs AtE D1

Post by Epignosis »

At this moment I'm not voting for Rico, Spacedaisy, Martin, or Trips.

I'm currently fine with my present vote.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Haven’t played with Daisy (ever?) recently enough to trust my instincts on that one
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Hm ~interesting~
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:02 pm Oh yeah, that reminds me

@Boquise
@Dolby
@Dyslexicon
@Epignosis
@Jackofhearts2005
@lucy
@Moonwink
@Ricochet
@Ruri
@Spacedaisy
@TonyStarkPrime
@TripleHaven
@Violet

If any of you all are around for when the mid-day event happens (see Nanook post), PLZ BE THERE >:c

obvious implication that more people there = less risk of scum benefit
there was an event? Did I win?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 142

Post by Spacedaisy »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:55 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:17 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:15 pm Right now it's like trying to read into/not read into very small things. I'm a bit impatient.

So broad question: How are we, THE TOWN, going to win this? What will you bring to the thread to help us win?
I am going to accuse someone of something that violates my core values.
This is inaccurate.

I am going to accuse someone of something in a way that violates my core values.
Was it the use of comic sans? :P
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:04 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:15 pm Right now it's like trying to read into/not read into very small things. I'm a bit impatient.

So broad question: How are we, THE TOWN, going to win this? What will you bring to the thread to help us win?
This is inaccurate.

I am going to accuse someone of something in a way that violates my core values.
Was it the use of comic sans? :P
No. If I wanted to really cause some damage, I would have used Papyrus, which I find even more unsettling, especially when used by people who want to be taken seriously.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 246
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:02 pm Regarding lucy, I think I lean town there too, but I suppose getting to know other players could be kind of like hiding behind mechanics. You look like you are doing something, but you aren't really doing anything to progress the game.

I'll hold my slight town lead, but I'm not giving lucy any passes. I'd love to hear how she interpreted the responses she got. I should also probably ISO and see if she has given any actual reads or thoughts so far.
I don't really interpret the messages today, I have an almost photographic memory, the messages serve for a good evaluation of expected strength of players, because I have no meta or experience with any of the old syndicate players. I don't think I should get a pass for anything besides my ability to hunt wolves, everything else doesn't particularly matter. However Epi and Moon being evasive is generally townie, usually when I do this to scum at the start of the day -scum that won't be suspicious d1 who can freely post- tend to answer my questions because that appears *open*.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Moonwink wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:08 pm @lucy Are you getting any vibes on how I tend to play yet? :3 How do you plan on figuring out my playstyle if I choose to continue refusing to answer direct questions? <3
every action tells me about your playstyle, as of now my approach was to let you find wolves, because I believe you play independently of the thread you are therefore primarily a solver. and because your vote is on me you try to find wolves before town. to leave you be and to push you is correct play, and I am curious about your read accuracy because to me that is the only question that matters given what I know about you.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Quin »

I type in all bold because everything I say is important.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

► Show Spoiler
because I was just asking the question and forgot to include mafia, then I tweaked it after. I don't remember my first syndicate game verbatim, however the first cycle you started playing you got NKed and you expect to die n1 here + you're a finalist, I'd say you're extremely strong, but I don't know your specific strengths. as mafia you're filthy. my plan for you was to solve next to you was to see if you found pelts, if you don't Lynch a wolf by d3 I was gonna death tunnel you.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:15 pm I'm also not very impressed by Lucy. Was wondering if she had a mafia game I could look at actually, since I've only played with Lucy as town in the past. @lucy
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/37399

two more on MU, zero on TS, I've only had 3 mafia rands in 5 months which is disgusting
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Ricochet wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:00 pm lucy - early high-posters, but it all amounts to inquiring on meta; in light of no read process off of info received, there's no inherent cred to award to this effort
why's it sus, don't you remember quotes verbatim for at least a few days? furthermore I was not "appearing to solve" or anything, instead I was copy pasting the exact same question at players, I don't understand how that is suspicious when it's so fucking blatantly doing nothing for anyone else, rather I'm strictly helping myself solve in a lobby of players I haven't played with before
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 66
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:34 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:21 pm Slightly bad vibes from Lucy asking everyone for skill levels and specialties cause I don't see town me ever bothering with that but I'm probably just being paranoid.
This feels like a weird hedge.
:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Moonwink wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm [VOTE: lucy] aubergine

You should have voted me if you wanted some answers to your questions. <3 It wouldn't have worked, but it would've at least shown me that you at least cared about the answers.
"it wouldn't have worked"

lmfaoooooo, you do know how obvious this was?
not giving answers is information, why would I care about the specific answers when you intentionally wouldn't give them to me. I did care, but you weren't going to give them, you say for yourself voting you wouldn't have worked, ergo voting you is suboptimal. you misunderstand the depth at which I play and understand other players
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:39 pm Also, I'm pretty fine with Rico at the moment. They are paying attention, and I largely agree with their reads and stuff.

[VOTE: Lucy] aubergine

For being outed mafia
stress testing
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:34 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:21 pm Slightly bad vibes from Lucy asking everyone for skill levels and specialties cause I don't see town me ever bothering with that but I'm probably just being paranoid.
This feels like a weird hedge.
Epignosis wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:36 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:02 pm Regarding lucy, I think I lean town there too, but I suppose getting to know other players could be kind of like hiding behind mechanics. You look like you are doing something, but you aren't really doing anything to progress the game.

I'll hold my slight town lead, but I'm not giving lucy any passes. I'd love to hear how she interpreted the responses she got. I should also probably ISO and see if she has given any actual reads or thoughts so far.
You're hedging here. What leads you to this lean?

And yeah, I just Comic Sansed your entire post. Deal with it.
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:40 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:36 pm

You're hedging here. What leads you to this lean?

And yeah, I just Comic Sansed your entire post. Deal with it.
Read on and you'll see my mind change.

It isn't hedging. It is that I think it's too early to have more than a slight town lean on anyone. I don't want to put myself in any pockets.

But I am leaning more mafia on lucy now. I can't decide if I suspect her or Triplehaven more atm.
This series of posts is funny but I'm agreeing with Daisy here so I'mma leave it alone. Like that's almost exactly my mindset except I used the second section as a reason to not fully scumread Lucy whereas Daisy used it to not fully townread Lucy.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/se ... d=16163250

oh look here's town me doing the same
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

This is inaccurate.

What like in the back of a Volkswagon?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

lucy wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:50 pm

Here's town me eating an apple :kadaj:
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

moon is just not understanding that I can in fact tell exactly what she fucking said off that interaction, dizzy is seeing what I'll do, epi's vote on me is the weird one, @Epignosis what is your reason for voting me, and continuing to do so?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:55 pm

mafia you can eat an apple, the subtext was "how is it suspicious now that you know I do it as town?"

funnily enough you proved my point
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

lucy wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:56 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:55 pm

mafia you can eat an apple, the subtext was "how is it suspicious now that you know I do it as town?"

funnily enough you proved my point
I am pretty funny, aren't I?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

null-scum lean on dizzy
Moonwink
The Mark
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself
Aka: Hyena

Post by Moonwink »

lucy wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:31 pm
Moonwink wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:08 pm @lucy Are you getting any vibes on how I tend to play yet? :3 How do you plan on figuring out my playstyle if I choose to continue refusing to answer direct questions? <3
every action tells me about your playstyle, as of now my approach was to let you find wolves, because I believe you play independently of the thread you are therefore primarily a solver. and because your vote is on me you try to find wolves before town. to leave you be and to push you is correct play, and I am curious about your read accuracy because to me that is the only question that matters given what I know about you.
Theeere we go. I like this out of you. The only incorrect thing is about finding wolves before town. It actually tends to be the opposite for me, buuuut... I won't deny that my approach sometimes out wolves early unintentionally. :3

Don't leave me be though. If you've got questions, do ask them, even if you don't think I'll answer them. I'm perfectly fine with elaborating on stuff if I don't think it will affect the game state in a way that I don't want. <3

(I'm unvoting you now, by the way!)
TripleHaven
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: she/they

Post by TripleHaven »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:20 pm
Moonwink wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:00 pm @MartinGG99 Have I played with/against scum!you before? I don't remember at the moment -- all the times I remember playing with you, you were town.
We haven't played with either's scum game as of the moment.

TripleHaven has however, as we were both mafia in a past game, so it kinda surprised me that they v-read me already over something they saw me post rather than any interaction with me. If they're judging that post based on my mafia skill level, I'd say it would at least a bit lower than it should be.
Don't take me snap reading you town as a sign of me not respecting your play; I thought that post about moonwink felt genuine. Whether or not that can fakeable by scum, or can be fake by you specifically, is not relevant to me.
TripleHaven
Stool Pigeon

Post by TripleHaven »

Don't know what to think about dyslexicon showboating. I townread them at first for it but now I'm starting to think it's just a playstyle thing.

I've only played with them once or twice.
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

lucy wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:47 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:39 pm Also, I'm pretty fine with Rico at the moment. They are paying attention, and I largely agree with their reads and stuff.

[VOTE: Lucy] aubergine

For being outed mafia
stress testing
lucy wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:55 pm moon is just not understanding that I can in fact tell exactly what she fucking said off that interaction, dizzy is seeing what I'll do, epi's vote on me is the weird one, @Epignosis what is your reason for voting me, and continuing to do so?
Agree with your interpretation on Dizzy's vote -- figured they were just helping me pressure you to see what would happen. I haven't really bothered thinking too deeply about anything else they've done yet.

Epi was the first person to vote you, actually -- if he hadn't voted you, I probably would've just continued bantering with you without a vote since I didn't know whether anyone would join me on you or not.
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

lucy wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:47 pm
Moonwink wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm [VOTE: lucy] aubergine

You should have voted me if you wanted some answers to your questions. <3 It wouldn't have worked, but it would've at least shown me that you at least cared about the answers.
"it wouldn't have worked"

lmfaoooooo, you do know how obvious this was?
not giving answers is information, why would I care about the specific answers when you intentionally wouldn't give them to me. I did care, but you weren't going to give them, you say for yourself voting you wouldn't have worked, ergo voting you is suboptimal. you misunderstand the depth at which I play and understand other players
Also, it wasn't that I misunderstood. I simply didn't know and decided I'd test to see how deep you actually do play and understand other. :3
TripleHaven
Stool Pigeon

Post by TripleHaven »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:59 pm I think Rico is a terrible Day 1 elim, frankly. He's a strong player and if he is town, he's worth having around.

I don't understand Triplehaven's read on me at all. I thought at first it was just nonsense. But then he actually tried to cast it as a real read. The things is, he could have used any of my very honest posts about my experience, strengths, weaknesses, etc. instead he used what was clearly a joke post? I think this could be a case of TMI.

[VOTE: Triplehaven] aubergine

Epi responded to the questions exactly as I would expect him to. I see nothing from him so far that I find AI.

slight town lean on Dizzy and Boq atm.
For the record, I understood that your post was a joke. I still think it comes from town more often than it does mafia.

You are, once again, arguing for points from a town POV, which makes you town.

(Martin has already corrected a few people on this, but please use she or they for me, thanks :thumbsup: )
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Flying spirit back home. If I don’t post again, you know what’s happened
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:32 pm Flying spirit back home. If I don’t post again, you know what’s happened
Oh no. ;-;
TripleHaven
Stool Pigeon

Post by TripleHaven »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:24 pm
TripleHaven wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:47 pm Most players have admitted they either wont be active at all or wont be active until later today

so im sort of just biding my time until then

unordered readlist

martin
dyslexicon
spacedaisy

epig
ricochet

Rico and me go way back. :beer:
:haha:
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

TripleHaven wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:32 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:59 pm I think Rico is a terrible Day 1 elim, frankly. He's a strong player and if he is town, he's worth having around.

I don't understand Triplehaven's read on me at all. I thought at first it was just nonsense. But then he actually tried to cast it as a real read. The things is, he could have used any of my very honest posts about my experience, strengths, weaknesses, etc. instead he used what was clearly a joke post? I think this could be a case of TMI.

[VOTE: Triplehaven] aubergine

Epi responded to the questions exactly as I would expect him to. I see nothing from him so far that I find AI.

slight town lean on Dizzy and Boq atm.
For the record, I understood that your post was a joke. I still think it comes from town more often than it does mafia.

You are, once again, arguing for points from a town POV, which makes you town.

(Martin has already corrected a few people on this, but please use she or they for me, thanks :thumbsup: )
I missed Martin's correction, I apologize and will endeavor to use your correct pronouns. :)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

lucy wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:59 pm null-scum lean on dizzy
TripleHaven wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:27 pm Don't know what to think about dyslexicon showboating. I townread them at first for it but now I'm starting to think it's just a playstyle thing.

I've only played with them once or twice.
With that kind of talk, Martin's gonna become the most likely nightkill N1 instead of Dizzy if he's town!

Also,
[VOTE: Dolby] aubergine
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Actually, I take that vote back. I feel like I don't have any reason not to vote THIS way,
[VOTE: TonyStarkPrime] aubergine

Were you trying to pocket me earlier? :3
TripleHaven
Stool Pigeon

Post by TripleHaven »

Rio's content has gotten significantly better since my vote on them. Not willing to commit to a full townread but ill probably back off

TSP and dolby both feel like LHF at this point but us yeeting a lowposter feels sort of inevitable until more people get itt and we get a bigger towncore. so like I can't exactly scumread it
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

TripleHaven wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:47 pm Most players have admitted they either wont be active at all or wont be active until later today

unordered readlist

martin
dyslexicon
spacedaisy

epig
ricochet
@TripleHaven
I wanna collaborate with you to make a 5 person towncore right now.
Here are my rules though:
1.) I'm okay with it having at most two scum in it right now.
2.) It can NOT include Martin, Dizzy, Ricochet, or Lucy

Right now, assuming we're both in the town core, I want to include SpaceDaisy and Epi, because based on the vibes I get from their interactions, I don't think there's more than one wolf between them, if any. Do you agree with this?

I don't know if you read me town or scum right now. If you do, then Epi and I are the two scum you can have in this towncore -- you with me so far? Going with these assumptions, and the conditions I laid out in rule #2, who would be a good 5th person? Would that 5th person change depending if I was scum or not?
TripleHaven
Stool Pigeon

Post by TripleHaven »

Moonwink wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:48 pm

unordered readlist

martin
dyslexicon
spacedaisy

epig
ricochet
@TripleHaven

Right now, assuming we're both in the town core, I want to include SpaceDaisy and Epi, because based on the vibes I get from their interactions, I don't think there's more than one wolf between them, if any. Do you agree with this?

I don't know if you read me town or scum right now. If you do, then Epi and I are the two scum you can have in this towncore -- you with me so far? Going with these assumptions, and the conditions I laid out in rule #2, who would be a good 5th person? Would that 5th person change depending if I was scum or not?
I don't agree to the logic that we should be towncoring people without individually townreading them first. I'm not completely opposed to epi in towncore but you'd have to make the case he is town. Until that point I am perfectly OK with adding space to towncore.

GTH I think you're town.

You've basically left me with no options after banning those 4 players and disagreeing to epi. The only option that has posted more than like 5 times out of that group is jack, who hasn't given much to work with so far. Is there absolutely no way I could convince you on anyone in 2)?
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

TripleHaven wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:59 pm
Moonwink wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:48 pm

unordered readlist

martin
dyslexicon
spacedaisy

epig
ricochet
@TripleHaven

I don't agree to the logic that we should be towncoring people without individually townreading them first. I'm not completely opposed to epi in towncore but you'd have to make the case he is town. Until that point I am perfectly OK with adding space to towncore.

GTH I think you're town.

You've basically left me with no options after banning those 4 players and disagreeing to epi. The only option that has posted more than like 5 times out of that group is jack, who hasn't given much to work with so far. Is there absolutely no way I could convince you on anyone in 2)?
People in #2 are probably gonna die sooner rather than later if they are town, I bet, regardless if they are in our towncore or not. I want a semi-longlasting towncore right now. A towncore with any of those four people isn't gonna matter if they die N1. :3
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

lucy wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:28 pm However Epi and Moon being evasive is generally townie, usually when I do this to scum at the start of the day -scum that won't be suspicious d1 who can freely post- tend to answer my questions because that appears *open*.
I'd be inclined to believe lucy's thing here. There's a "fill out this form" and here are the results. Love it. But...

I have a hang up.

Here's the thing hanging, well, up:

What does lucy take away from the people who answered "non-evasively" or "open?" (However you wish to put it).

So I'll be interested in knowing lucy's takeaways from this exercise for people like Spacedaisy, who answered in earnest and didn't make a joke like I did.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:50 pm

This is inaccurate.

What like in the back of a Volkswagon?
You don't know my core values.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I don't give a shit about "town core." Sounds like shitty village music.

I'm going to eat mafia alive, don't you worry.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

What even was the event today? I was working. What came of it?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

That link didn't work for me, but it's not relevant anyway. I don't care what you did before as a civilian in another game.

I care what you're doing with the information you're gathering in this game.

That's why my vote is still on you.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Update: Epi kinda did snap at Lucy so idk and update 2 due to spirit airlines I am now stuck in Orlando
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 153

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:27 pm
Ricochet wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:57 pm I'd ask everyone townreading Daisy on why they're townreading Daisy.
Ricochet gets my first green shield stamp of approval for asking this question.

Stamp and shout, Sir Ricochet. Stamp and shout.

Think TripleHaven answered in more recent posts, still nothing from Boquise.

lucy wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:43 pm
Ricochet wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:00 pm lucy - early high-posters, but it all amounts to inquiring on meta; in light of no read process off of info received, there's no inherent cred to award to this effort
why's it sus, don't you remember quotes verbatim for at least a few days? furthermore I was not "appearing to solve" or anything, instead I was copy pasting the exact same question at players, I don't understand how that is suspicious when it's so fucking blatantly doing nothing for anyone else, rather I'm strictly helping myself solve in a lobby of players I haven't played with before
It was on the sus side at that halfway point because - whilst admittedly absent since - it was the only thing you did and it did not develop. Profiling or asking for meta info doesn't have inherent value until you develop reads or read into the reactions received.
Epignosis wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:02 am What even was the event today? I was working. What came of it?
Dizzy and I can coordinate a vig shot till end of Day 1 as long as we agree on the target.
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 99
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:42 am Epi I learned a lot about formulating reads from you and based on this and Bayesian stuff I’m gonna tell you that I sorta expect your read on Moonwink to be wrong (I have read zero moonwink posts)
Does that mean he's a town read in this game right now?
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 99
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

[VOTE: Dyslexicon] aubergine
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Boquise wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:14 am [VOTE: Dyslexicon] aubergine
What has you putting your vote there?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:31 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:34 pm I'm surprised that TH is the top-poster at 18 posts so far lol

If I wanted to make a stupid leap of faith and ignore my past reading mistakes with them I would say they're probably town for this

which I might just to avoid thinking about that
How hard is it to be the top poster with 18 posts?

Why is being the top poster meaningful?
It's more-so that it seems to me unless you're just "one of those people" most mafia have difficulty reaching top-posting for d1. At least, not intentionally. 18 posts by that point, by a player I don't expect to top-post and yet is top-posting with that almost half-way into d1, makes my gut yell they're town. Partially because I've also done that sort of read before and have been right about it.

It's kinda dumb, but it seems to hold up in my experience. Top-posting beyond d1 though I tend to ignore, as wolves can post more easily with the greater amount of content/discussion topics that have occurred by then.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”