40%

Total votes: 20
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Cartomancy [Day 1]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Bereft wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:06 am I also dont think the beginning of the game was boring or that porscha v was the only read to be had.
+1
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 471

Post by tutuu »

Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:10 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:26 am dennis feels town to me but that avi of a good pup is cheating if he had a different avi it woulda been a different story
But my avatar is a cute girl isn't cheating. Disappoint.
Whats this sonic the hedgehog lookin avatar get yo buttocks outta here girl 💅💅💅
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:15 am
Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:10 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:26 am dennis feels town to me but that avi of a good pup is cheating if he had a different avi it woulda been a different story
But my avatar is a cute girl isn't cheating. Disappoint.
Whats this sonic the hedgehog lookin avatar get yo buttocks outta here girl 💅💅💅
It's a pokemon character.

Admittedly she doesn't have very much good artwork lol.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 155

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:35 pm i think rondo is always a very easy townread
i think mac town idk vibes astrology saturn
think lucy is town for the "imma tryhard this game" line
i think sean town coz idk vibes feelings jupiter
i think neon is town for those kpop gifs. she felt bad for last game with the npcs and stuff and now she chilling. an nyeong ha seyo
I wasn't gonna say it already and hold my thought but since you already said it I wanted to say I agree with your lucy read, I had the same thought
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:10 am If I was oracle I would claim but that is because Inno Child Alison games have a very high winrate which might not apply to other people.

I am not Oracle
claiming if you are not oracle is anti-town. Unless this is a doublebluff
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:14 am
Bereft wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:06 am I also dont think the beginning of the game was boring or that porscha v was the only read to be had.
+1
It gave me a weird feeling when I read it too and I didn't entirely understand the follow up on it but I see she's being tr'd after the fact and I dont really understand the tr's either
but maybe it's because I didnt feel like I was grasping the in between very well so maybe that's why I dont understand the conclusion
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

hi neon do you have any thots
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 239
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Porscha town due to feeling comfortable and posting analysis already in this playerlist
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:45 am Porscha town due to feeling comfortable and posting analysis already in this playerlist
I like your pfp btw it made me laugh
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Boring. @Alison scum read me so I can wake up ty
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:34 am
Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:14 am
+1
It gave me a weird feeling when I read it too and I didn't entirely understand the follow up on it but I see she's being tr'd after the fact and I dont really understand the tr's either
but maybe it's because I didnt feel like I was grasping the in between very well so maybe that's why I dont understand the conclusion
I'm entirely with you on this methinks it felt like a weird set of progressions to me. Like the game started like any other standard mafia game I can recall what makes this game any more or less boring and why is that shaping the world view?

ImageImage

staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

it just felt boring. i wasn't getting much from the posts that i was reading. i was bored.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

im not bored anymore though. i think bereft is town. i think porscha is town. i think mac is town. i think sig might be town. still figuring it out from there
Alison
Posts in topic: 127

Post by Alison »

Im still bored
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:14 am im not bored anymore though. i think bereft is town. i think porscha is town. i think mac is town. i think sig might be town. still figuring it out from there
do you think oracle should insta claim
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:43 am hi neon do you have any thots
Always. Falcon is town it's a vibe thing.

You feel town so far and I totally won't kill you in F5.

Lucy feels like a villa trying to improve on things in their game they've been told are holding them back idk that's the vibe I'm getting.

I'm so obviously town it hurts.

SPF is meh to me on opening.

I don't like Alison's vibes atm but it's a weak vibe read.

I don't know if Mac believes his own reads right now but I kind of don't like them and that feels bad for me on a personal level because I usually feel some kind of connection to mac early where I'm like oh yeah I agree with this thought but I've not felt that here at all.

I have zero reasons to actually vote Seanzie but I'm gonna stay here for now anyways cause rvs. and cause if I vote Sean everytime they say town streakingeventually Sean will be scum and I can be all like told you Seanwas scum lmao

ImageImage

staypositivefriend
Hitman

lucy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:15 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:14 am im not bored anymore though. i think bereft is town. i think porscha is town. i think mac is town. i think sig might be town. still figuring it out from there
i don't see any obvious upsides to them hiding since they can't be nightkilled but i also dont particularly care tbh. the orc is free to make their own decisions
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:19 am
lucy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:15 am
i don't see any obvious upsides to them hiding since they can't be nightkilled but i also dont particularly care tbh. the orc is free to make their own decisions
if i randed mafia do you think you could confidently read me d1?

i’ve never randed mafia against town spf lol

also i’m drinking, will get drunk later
Baudib1
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Baudib1 »

I’m a little bored tbh.

Mac’s posts are like, the words are fine and even correct/smart but they don’t come across as free-flowing and tonally amazing and that’s a red flag to me coming from a skilled player.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:16 am

Lucy feels like a villa trying to improve on things in their game they've been told are holding them back idk that's the vibe I'm getting.

I don't know if Mac believes his own reads right now but I kind of don't like them and that feels bad for me on a personal level because I usually feel some kind of connection to mac early where I'm like oh yeah I agree with this thought but I've not felt that here at all.

I have zero reasons to actually vote Seanzie but I'm gonna stay here for now anyways cause rvs. and cause if I vote Sean everytime they say town streakingeventually Sean will be scum and I can be all like told you Seanwas scum lmao
I also thought falcon's entrance was towny even by his standard of entry lol cuz normally I still have some doubt on every entry post he does but this time it actually sounded like..... I feel like normally he makes his entry post have something wolfy about it on purpose and this time it doesnt seem that way! unsure if he should actually be tr'd for that now that I think about it though

also what do you mean about mac not believing his own reads? it can't just be b/c you aren't mind melding with him on his reads, so what makes you think that?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:29 am I’m a little bored tbh.

Mac’s posts are like, the words are fine and even correct/smart but they don’t come across as free-flowing and tonally amazing and that’s a red flag to me coming from a skilled player.
I feel like he's been very normal and doesnt feel stilted or predetermined?
☆Princess Abigail☆

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:13 am it just felt boring. i wasn't getting much from the posts that i was reading. i was bored.
Can you expand on what was more boring about this game start than any other FM game to you?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:30 am

I also thought falcon's entrance was towny even by his standard of entry lol cuz normally I still have some doubt on every entry post he does but this time it actually sounded like..... I feel like normally he makes his entry post have something wolfy about it on purpose and this time it doesnt seem that way! unsure if he should actually be tr'd for that now that I think about it though

also what do you mean about mac not believing his own reads? it can't just be b/c you aren't mind melding with him on his reads, so what makes you think that?
Mac said in a game recently he's started lying about his own reads because woofs have been using them to advance the game state in their favour in various ways, for instance me using a Mac TR to get deep in Hot Fuzz I believe. I don't know how often he does that or how true it was but I feel like Mac came out firing with reads on people that just shouldn't have existed at that point, I think with each iteration of the reads list it's made more sense to have those reads in some places but there's still reads where I'm like huh based on what exactly which I suppose may just mean I should ask him to expand on it but like for the most part I've just not felt it was the most necessary thing to worry about at this point.

ImageImage

staypositivefriend
Hitman

Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:33 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:13 am it just felt boring. i wasn't getting much from the posts that i was reading. i was bored.
Can you expand on what was more boring about this game start than any other FM game to you?
it might just be a site culture thing, since i'm more used to playing on MU. when i play on MU, the usual thing that i do as town is just sit back and wait until i find something to prod at/someone to pressure, which usually happens within the first page or two

so, i was actually reading the thread the entire time between my post on #31 and my post on #110, (so the thing i said about catching up was a white lie tbh) but nothing i was reading was processing as alignment indicative to me

i couldnt really think of anything to say or anything to poke at even though i was in the mood to play mafia and it was just kind of frustrating
Alison

Post by Alison »

Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:37 am

Mac said in a game recently he's started lying about his own reads because woofs have been using them to advance the game state in their favour in various ways, for instance me using a Mac TR to get deep in Hot Fuzz I believe. I don't know how often he does that or how true it was but I feel like Mac came out firing with reads on people that just shouldn't have existed at that point, I think with each iteration of the reads list it's made more sense to have those reads in some places but there's still reads where I'm like huh based on what exactly which I suppose may just mean I should ask him to expand on it but like for the most part I've just not felt it was the most necessary thing to worry about at this point.
"started"
Alison

Post by Alison »

mac has been extremely normal mac so far and is firmly in both alignment ranges
Alison

Post by Alison »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:43 am
it might just be a site culture thing, since i'm more used to playing on MU. when i play on MU, the usual thing that i do as town is just sit back and wait until i find something to prod at/someone to pressure, which usually happens within the first page or two

so, i was actually reading the thread the entire time between my post on #31 and my post on #110, (so the thing i said about catching up was a white lie tbh) but nothing i was reading was processing as alignment indicative to me

i couldnt really think of anything to say or anything to poke at even though i was in the mood to play mafia and it was just kind of frustrating
vote kate with me, I gave a pretty clear explanation of why her post was scummy and zero people picked it up
staypositivefriend
Hitman

[VOTE: Kate] aubergine
Baudib1
Stool Pigeon

Post by Baudib1 »

I’m down with sheeping Alison for now.
☆Princess Abigail☆

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:43 am

I don't really know how other sites do it even here or mu cause I originated on Wintreath but I know I kinda just shit post and RVS and fuck around for the first day or more and I kinda keep doing that beyond that to a lesser extent. I do that on MU as well though so ig that makes sense in a difference in play sort of way. I know there's people who like to pull the thread out of RVS early and they hate me cause I just keep fucking around til I'm ready irregardless.

I like early memey stage because it's like a time for everyone to chill and remember we are all friends before we go murder each other and accuse each other of lying and that's why I like fucking around periodically throughout as well

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:56 am
Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:37 am

"started"
*shrugs* I dunno my experience with Mac is that he usually believes what he's saying until one game recently where he very specifically and intentionally did not say what he truly believed but maybe that's not his normal.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Is my pfp cute enough now @tutuu

ImageImage

Baudib1
Stool Pigeon

Post by Baudib1 »

Someone make me a cute pfp pls
☆Princess Abigail☆

Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:56 am Someone make me a cute pfp pls
What theme and also like if it's an anime or something which anime do you likes

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:54 am Is my pfp cute enough now @tutuu
yea much better
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 434

Post by MacDougall »

which of my read/s did you think weren't real Neon?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:29 am I’m a little bored tbh.

Mmm yeah I can see that.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:03 pm Alison (she/her) t
Baudib1 (he/him) t
Bereft (he/him) ?
Creature (he/him) ?
Dennis (he/him) lw
DrWilgy (he/him) .
falcon45ca (he/him) .
fingersplints (she/her) .
Jackofhearts2005 (he/him) .
Kate (she/her) ?
lucy (she/her) ?
MacDougall (he/him) w
Neon (she/her) lw
Porscha (she/her) t
RondoDimBuckle (any/Rondo) t
Roxy (she/her) .
Seanzie (he/him or they/them) lt
sig (he/him) w
staypositivefriend (she/her) ?
tutuu (any) .
At this stage I find it hard to believe that Dennis read, and Seanzie read. I think the Baudib read is right but I didn't feel like there was definitive towny behavior at that stage. I don't like how Alison feels but I think iirc your Alison read has changed.

I think the reads on me, sig, Porscha, Rondo make the most sense tonally even though you are wrong on at the very least me.

Also you are reading yourself wolf which I'm totally gonna sheep

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lol Alison hadn't even posted at that time.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Hi yay shiny new game for me to bitch about too many posts to read :stare:

sig wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:07 pm :suspish: Also [VOTE: roxy] aubergine

This is for the last game pocketing me like that so rude. :disappoint:

I'm not sure you would even fit in my pocket. I am positive I was not rude but full of love and happiness. :bliss:
;)
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Does Alison ever miss a chance to get into a dog fight with me? No. Alison is now trying to avoid attention and is therefore wolf

[VOTE: Alison ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:08 am Lol Alison hadn't even posted at that time.
I wouldn't honestly have realized this if you'd not noted that since I was just talking Alison in general but noted

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm also not fact checking that now either lol

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

need 2 be smaller

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

everyone got a tr on the bereft fellow all thanks to ME making that post about spf yall should be grateful. ur welcome for the carry
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

[VOTE: Kate] aubergine

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:01 am
Is... is that Neith?

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

close; menat from street fighter

Return to “Previous Rackets”