Fat Pig (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 10
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 37

Re: Angry Birds [Day 2]

Post by thellama73 »

No death night 1? Lynch a nonparticipant.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Epignosis »

boo wrote:@Simon and Epi, were there any night action PMs?
boo wrote:*missing night action PMs.
We won't say.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:No death night 1? Lynch a nonparticipant.
You?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Angry Birds [Day 0]

Post by Made »

boo wrote:
Boomslang wrote:
Elohcin wrote:Well, I think I will vote for Boomslang. This is his first game in a long time I believe. I was also thinking about giving it to a newbie to make their first experience more interesting, but then again, I want to make sure it goes to someone I am almost sure will be a participating player.

Linki: Hello llama. I'm surprised. I would think you would believe that it would be a better choice than anyone else, not only just as good.
Well, I am honored. I do plan to be pretty active in this game, although keeping up with Recruitment as well is going to be a bear... Lucky for me, I at least have today off.

Going to second Elo's vote for Boomslang. I hear he's a pretty stand-up guy :P
*note to self, Eloh votes for someone D0 after they've been away for a while, before they've posted at all, saying she wants to vote for someone she thinks will be active. In a game with friggin' llama and MM in it. Just saying.*

*2nd note to self. Both of them make D1 votes I distrusted*

*third note to self: look up self in a dictionary, because I haven't actually heard it both ways.*
Ice Bear feels this message reeks of intentional manipulation of words and meanings. Sure, part of the message could (and probably should) be scrutinized for weak reasoning. Elo from Ice bear's perspective seemed to contrive a reasoning after already deciding to vote boomslang, however Boo's reaction misrepresents Elo's primary reason for voting:
Elohcin wrote:Well, I think I will vote for Boomslang. This is his first game in a long time I believe. *snip*
Perhaps too meta? Regardless Ice bear does not trust this.

Ice bear might be very busy tomorrow, but will not miss this vote. Setting a reminder in Ice Bear's phone right now.
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Actually, Ice Bear left the mobile in the room upstairs, and that's far away so......
Pov: you reading my takes
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

16 players in the poll. Did nobody send their night actions in last night?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 16

Post by DFaraday »

Today I'm primarily looking at the posters who bandwagoned Scotty. Elo and Daisy's votes stood out the most to me as not being grounded in much, and coming after the votes started rolling in.

As for LR/Lacey, I have a civ vibe on Lacey. Not sure about LR; that rather specific post she made sounded like she might have knowledge of the blue birds' powers, but LR is much too savvy a player to reveal knowledge she has in the thread. I think that's all supposition, and I suppose I'm inclined to feel just slightly good about her overall.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
lipsticklacey
Posts in topic: 32

Post by lipsticklacey »

boo wrote:Alright cool.

To expand re:LR: I was getting the feeling Lacey was civ, based on her limited number of posts. I had thought (up until that post from LR), that since she's a first time player, and I am suspicious of almost all hosts (including Epi) that they tend to give new players BTSC (or at least the possibility for it), so I thought maybe, in addition to Scotty, LR (since she's a RL friend of Lacey and I also think that could be a factor, which is increased by what Eloh mentioned about Simon and Epi having let her pick her role) and Lacey were the other two bluebirds.

Then LR made that post, which reads to me like someone who has more insight into the topic, but is trying to mask it. Now, maybe as a bluebird she'd mask it, but I'm not sure more clarification would be given to a civ. That makes me think she might be bad (and by extension, raises concerns about Lacey, since maybe LR just did some of the often-talked-about-but-mostly-imo-made-up coaching of a new player, with two of them being baddies).

Since I was the only person doing much night-talking, I didn't want to post that, in case Mighty Eagle was not inclined to agree with me.

Goodness, I hope it's not the case that more clarification wouldn't be given to a civ. How else would a newbie civ learn about the game? I could be misunderstanding your meaning, though. I'm grateful that people answered my questions about one of the baddies gaining the bluebird's power. That aspect seems crucial, but maybe it doesn't actually come up much? :confused:
If every pork chop were perfect, we wouldn't have hot dogs!
lipsticklacey

Post by lipsticklacey »

LoRab wrote:I have no knowledge of Lacey's role.

My post about her was because we were both mentioned. And I feel protective of her because she's an RL friend and I convinced her to play--and would feel bad if she had been lynched for being late to the game, so to speak.
Grateful for it! Glad not to have been lynched for being late, this is fun.
lipsticklacey

Post by lipsticklacey »

lipsticklacey wrote:

To expand re:LR: I was getting the feeling Lacey was civ, based on her limited number of posts. I had thought (up until that post from LR), that since she's a first time player, and I am suspicious of almost all hosts (including Epi) that they tend to give new players BTSC (or at least the possibility for it), so I thought maybe, in addition to Scotty, LR (since she's a RL friend of Lacey and I also think that could be a factor, which is increased by what Eloh mentioned about Simon and Epi having let her pick her role) and Lacey were the other two bluebirds.

Then LR made that post, which reads to me like someone who has more insight into the topic, but is trying to mask it. Now, maybe as a bluebird she'd mask it, but I'm not sure more clarification would be given to a civ. That makes me think she might be bad (and by extension, raises concerns about Lacey, since maybe LR just did some of the often-talked-about-but-mostly-imo-made-up coaching of a new player, with two of them being baddies).

Since I was the only person doing much night-talking, I didn't want to post that, in case Mighty Eagle was not inclined to agree with me.

Goodness, I hope it's not the case that more clarification wouldn't be given to a civ. How else would a newbie civ learn about the game? I could be misunderstanding your meaning, though. I'm grateful that people answered my questions about one of the baddies gaining the bluebird's power. That aspect seems crucial, but maybe it doesn't actually come up much? :confused:
To clarify, the notion that anyone can gain anyone else's power seems crucial, not just the bluebird. But again, as a newbie, I may be misunderstanding its importance.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 27

Re: Angry Birds [Day 0]

Post by Boomslang »

boo wrote:
Boomslang wrote:
Elohcin wrote:Well, I think I will vote for Boomslang. This is his first game in a long time I believe. I was also thinking about giving it to a newbie to make their first experience more interesting, but then again, I want to make sure it goes to someone I am almost sure will be a participating player.

Linki: Hello llama. I'm surprised. I would think you would believe that it would be a better choice than anyone else, not only just as good.
Well, I am honored. I do plan to be pretty active in this game, although keeping up with Recruitment as well is going to be a bear... Lucky for me, I at least have today off.

Going to second Elo's vote for Boomslang. I hear he's a pretty stand-up guy :P
Self-assessment question for Boomslang: Do you think you've managed your plan to be pretty active in this game so far?

If you do, can you discuss your vote for MP a bit more? It seems like a rushed/ill-considered vote to me.
I won't lie: I haven't been quite as active yet as I'd hoped to be. Recruitment is legitimately bonkers and is absorbing a lot of my mafia time. I also joined my first-ever game of Diplomacy on another site, and that's proving to be a time sink as well.

That being said, I still feel justified in my MP vote. He hasn't really staked out any positions, flying under the radar, and then pulls a self-vote. I understand that this decision came from being RL busy, but he's under the same time crunch in Recruitment, and there he voted for someone else. Why did he make a different decision when under the same pressures in both games?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

lipsticklacey wrote:
lipsticklacey wrote:

To clarify, the notion that anyone can gain anyone else's power seems crucial, not just the bluebird. But again, as a newbie, I may be misunderstanding its importance.
No you are correct. One of the baddies gaining a civilian's power is less than ideal since there are already four of them, and they have a few powers already. The good thing is, they only gain the power to use that one night, not for the duration of the game.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Boomslang
Drug Dealer

Post by Boomslang »

DFaraday wrote:Today I'm primarily looking at the posters who bandwagoned Scotty. Elo and Daisy's votes stood out the most to me as not being grounded in much, and coming after the votes started rolling in.
I agree that these two are really good places to start. Daisy's vote on Scotty felt particularly inauthentic. She singled out Scotty's suggestion of Lacey when he had also suggested Lorab and MM, while also phrasing his actions in what I felt was stronger language than merited: "the way he went for Lacey and then immediately backed off when he caught flack for it." Elo also confuses me a bit; she voted Scotty explicitly to tie the vote, but did so very early (vote 6), when there were still plenty of votes to happen.

Now that I think about it—DFaraday, you're claiming Elo voted "after the votes started rolling in." She was the second Scotty voter and the sixth overall. I don't think that quite qualifies as "bandwagoning." I agree it wasn't the most well-grounded of votes, but I'm interested in the way you lumped the timing of her vote together with Daisy's (who voted 17th).
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Here is a list of players that did not post last night.
  • DFaraday
    fingersplints
    FZ.
    MovingPictures07
    nijuukyugou
    thellama73
    TinyBubbles
That's quite a lot of players. :huh:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

boo wrote:FZ. is a civ or the SK. Hrmm.
Am I missing something here? What brought you to this conclusion?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sifting through just the players who did not post last night, here are my thoughts.

DFaraday
  • He hasn't posted much, but I like his attitude. He's wasted no time in going after players each day so far. I'm definitely not voting for him today.
fingersplints
  • fingersplints was accused of jumping on my bandwagon. Similar to what Boomslang pointed out about Elohcin, it was hardly a bandwagon when either of these two players voted. But still, fingersplints was "quick" to jump on a vote for me, and her reason for voting for me was because I was quick to jump on a vote for Russti. So she mimicked my actions while disagreeing with them.
FZ.
  • FZ went after boo early for using too much logic. I don't understand this reasoning because I like logic, but I'll give her the botd there.
MovingPictures07
  • Nothing to incriminate him from. Every Day 0/Day 1 post has been fluff, or a question to another player. His vote was even a self-vote. I don't think we should lynch him today, but we need more contribution from him.
nijuukyugou
  • nijuu looked solid on Day 1 too. Much like DFaraday, she didn't post a ton, but she's contributed. nijuu went after fingersplints early on for voting for me for weirdness.
thellama73
  • Many posts, but small in stature (the posts I mean). I would call it standard llama behavior. But llama would also be the one to say "lynch the non-participant" after a no-kill if he was the one to miss a kill. Still, llama is very dependable and does not miss night actions (or at least he doesn't miss lynch-votes).
TinyBubbles
  • She hasn't posted since Day 0, so no content to go off of.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Oh, there's also the Might Eagle, who can block all the piggies one night. We have to keep that in mind.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Boomslang wrote: Now that I think about it—DFaraday, you're claiming Elo voted "after the votes started rolling in." She was the second Scotty voter and the sixth overall. I don't think that quite qualifies as "bandwagoning." I agree it wasn't the most well-grounded of votes, but I'm interested in the way you lumped the timing of her vote together with Daisy's (who voted 17th).
It was more the feel behind Elo's vote. It came across as, "Well, Scotty is under fire, I might as well throw a vote there" rather than genuine suspicion. It might not be bandwagoning per se, but it felt like she was just latching onto a convenient suspicion.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Spacedaisy »

Voted for made. No good reason, I have to vote before work.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Wow, I'm blown away that I am still alive. Thought that self vote would get me lynched.

I am sad Scotty died since he's a hell of a new addition to our site and has been dying before D2 in almost every game. Bummer.

Elo's vote struck me as most suspicious, but apparently Elo is always suspicious to me regardless of her alignment, so... Not gunning for her at this time

I can't make heads or tails of Daisy this game and it scares me a bit. I don't see the logic in either of her votes. Could be solely because she is distracted by Recruitment though.

Boomslang, I'm totally okay with your D1 vote for me. You said exactly what I almost always say to other self voters, as long as I haven't emotionally imploded and self voted myself (though I try to avoid that these days even though it's only happened a few times). It would have made sense fore to vote someone else but all I knew from what I did read was I didn't feel comfortable voting boo or Russ and despite a small thread I didn't have more than a second to think about my vote because I had a project I suddenly had less time than I thought I did -- my PhD advisor was basically like where is the assignment? And I hadn't finished it yet, so I flipped out and didn't think about my vote. I asked myself super quickly and didn't feel right voting for anyone since I had no idea as of when I had caught up and had not the chance to read more. That's it really.

I have a lot to do today as well, especially now that I'm teaching, so it's very possible I may not be back before the vote ends.

While I find a few Scotty voters suspect, I told myself I want to look at each player's D1 behavior as objectively as possible with the 10 or so minutes that I have now to determine whose behavior is the most sketchy.

I have determined that my own behavior in this game is the most sketchy. Therefore, despite being a civilian, I once again deserve my own vote. :srsnod:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Angry birds be getting crazy. This game is weird.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 37

Post by thellama73 »

Missed kill equals absent killer.
TinyBubbles is absent.
Plus I voted for her in the other game and I like consistency.
*votes tinybubbles*
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 75

Post by FZ. »

Okay, first thing, just because someone doesn't post during night, doesn't mean they didn't send in their PM. I was really busy. My sister had a baby and I was with her all day.I also think Scotty's lynch was a really stupid lynch, but there was no point in me saying that, not to mention I don't know if my vote was any better. But at least there was reason behind it.

Second, I too would like to know why Boo thinks I'm either a civ or the SK. I'm definitely the former, but would be interested in Boo's train of thought.

I don't really get MP and Daisy this game. MP is doing something he never ever does and objects with a passion. The only thing that comes to mind is he's Bomb (Black bird), and he's so busy he's just rather go down now. Not really sure what to do with this.

As for Daisy, both her votes seem pretty bad. While her first seems like a bandwagon, her second one, could be the bad princess forcing her to vote. But the same could be said about Made.

llama, why are you ruling out the possibility that there was a block here? Seems like you're a little too eager to push for the missed kill equals absent killer theory.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

By typical Syndicate standards, I feel like we're all off to shoddy starts in this game.

After thinking about it, probability says it is more likely that the Bald Eagle was around to block the piggies last night (assuming he did) than it is for all four piggies to miss their night action. In my mind, it is also logical for the Bald Eagle to use his power early. The piggies would have had all of their powers to use last night in addition to the extra power they picked up from the bluebird. Later in the game, as piggies are lynched, the team roleblock becomes less and less effective (but still mighty powerful). So perhaps he did use the power last night.

No one was removed from the poll either, so that would be at least 2 night actions that the piggies missed if they were not all roleblocked.

I'm voting for llama. I don't like his persistence for consistency between games.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:By typical Syndicate standards, I feel like we're all off to shoddy starts in this game.

After thinking about it, probability says it is more likely that the Bald Eagle was around to block the piggies last night (assuming he did) than it is for all four piggies to miss their night action. In my mind, it is also logical for the Bald Eagle to use his power early. The piggies would have had all of their powers to use last night in addition to the extra power they picked up from the bluebird. Later in the game, as piggies are lynched, the team roleblock becomes less and less effective (but still mighty powerful). So perhaps he did use the power last night.

No one was removed from the poll either, so that would be at least 2 night actions that the piggies missed if they were not all roleblocked.

I'm voting for llama. I don't like his persistence for consistency between games.
I might follow your vote here for his insistence on making this a missed kill, but I hesitate because llama is often mislynched.
I also wonder what was going on with his last day lynch
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
boo wrote:FZ. is a civ or the SK. Hrmm.
Am I missing something here? What brought you to this conclusion?
I don't think she has BTSC.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Keep in mind, llama also has not said Supatown yet this game. :P

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Oh, there's also the Might Eagle, who can block all the piggies one night. We have to keep that in mind.
Obviously it was the Mighty Eagle. There's 2 powers that knock people off the poll, but all 16 living players are on it. The baddie power was blocked, and the civvie either missed their PM, or was RBed by another civvie (it's why I wanted to know if there were any missing PMs, if there were none, than our RBer has a confirmed civ already).

But in further reading, I see you've gotten there yourself.

I don't like llama's vote, and he might be bad, but right now I feel like he's just not paying attention.

While I don't disagree on what Daisy has said about made that makes me think is the reason she voted for him (that ice bear stuff is annoying), I don't feel good about her, and it fits some other thoughts I have. So I'm going to vote for her.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Hmmm....I've never known Llama to not pay attention. So, that doesn't hold true to me. But he's not screaming out evil to me either. Gah. I don't like votes early in the game.

Also, I don't think it's obvious that it was the eagle. There are enough factors that it could have been any number of things that caused there to be no kill and no one off the poll.
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

LoRab wrote:Hmmm....I've never known Llama to not pay attention. So, that doesn't hold true to me. But he's not screaming out evil to me either. Gah. I don't like votes early in the game.

Also, I don't think it's obvious that it was the eagle. There are enough factors that it could have been any number of things that caused there to be no kill and no one off the poll.
The only other possible factors are that the baddies missed multiple PMs, or one of them sent everything in and got RBed and it blocked both powers that would have had a visible result.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

boo wrote:
LoRab wrote:Hmmm....I've never known Llama to not pay attention. So, that doesn't hold true to me. But he's not screaming out evil to me either. Gah. I don't like votes early in the game.

The only other possible factors are that the baddies missed multiple PMs, or one of them sent everything in and got RBed and it blocked both powers that would have had a visible result.
Do we know who holds the baddie kill? I know in many games, the team gets to choose who carries out the kill. What if the person chosen by the team also had the taking off the poll...Did I miss a clarification on that?
Boomslang
Drug Dealer

Post by Boomslang »

I've gotta agree with boo's analysis here; the Eagle seems to be the most likely option.

Sockface's continued self-voting is just completely out of character. But at least it's a pattern. Daisy's unexplained vote for Made is just weird. Finally, llama's seeming failure to recognize the global roleblock last night is unlike him and was used to justify a tinybubbles vote. So much weirdness in this game.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I agree with Boo as well. Lorab, a baddie team would be foolish to put all the eggs in one basket just in case that person got blocked, so I think it's a lot more likely that they spread their powers.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I also agree with MM that using the eagles' powers early on would be better because they have more to use, especially if they gained another power.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Boomslang wrote:

I've gotta agree with boo's analysis here; the Eagle seems to be the most likely option.

Sockface's continued self-voting is just completely out of character. But at least it's a pattern. Daisy's unexplained vote for Made is just weird. Finally, llama's seeming failure to recognize the global roleblock last night is unlike him and was used to justify a tinybubbles vote. So much weirdness in this game.
So who do you find the most suspicious?

I can see myself voting for either Daisy or llama who have votes. But I'm still hesitant
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Honesly, no idea whom I find most suspicious.
FZ. wrote:I agree with Boo as well. Lorab, a baddie team would be foolish to put all the eggs in one basket just in case that person got blocked, so I think it's a lot more likely that they spread their powers.
First off, we can't know what the baddies chose to do, even if it wasn't good strategy. Baddies don't always do what is the "best" choice. Also, if someone on the baddie team has to be chosen to make the kill, which is a frequent set up, then it's not all the eggs in a basket, it's making the choice of which basket to put them in. Regardless, someone can be blocked. Which is why in most games I've played, there is an individual on the baddie team that holds the kill--and usually, in my experience, when that isn't specified as a role, the team chooses who carries out the kill. Are you intentionally missing my point? Or is that not the case on this site (which I find hard to believe).
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

LoRab wrote:Honesly, no idea whom I find most suspicious.
FZ. wrote:I agree with Boo as well. Lorab, a baddie team would be foolish to put all the eggs in one basket just in case that person got blocked, so I think it's a lot more likely that they spread their powers.
First off, we can't know what the baddies chose to do, even if it wasn't good strategy. Baddies don't always do what is the "best" choice. Also, if someone on the baddie team has to be chosen to make the kill, which is a frequent set up, then it's not all the eggs in a basket, it's making the choice of which basket to put them in. Regardless, someone can be blocked. Which is why in most games I've played, there is an individual on the baddie team that holds the kill--and usually, in my experience, when that isn't specified as a role, the team chooses who carries out the kill. Are you intentionally missing my point? Or is that not the case on this site (which I find hard to believe).
What FZ is saying is that it's unlikely that the baddies would put all of their powers on one person. Of course it's not impossible, but I give all of our players more credit than to do something like that. Occam's Razor suggests that, since there haven't been any apparent effects from the Night Phase, the eagle used his power.

And holy vote spread, Batman! We're just going off in all directions. I'll be *voting Daisy* because her Scotty vote felt bandwagony and her Made vote came from out of nowhere.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Of course they woulnd't put all their powers in one place. But do we know that anything other than the kill and the taking someone off he poll didn't go through? I feel like I'm missing something, or have jumped a few thoughts ahead of conclusions.

We know the kill didn't succeed.

We know there was no one taken off the poll.

Do we know anything else about the baddie powers?

If not, why not assume that a block could have happened to the player that had both of those (as opposed to the kill and another power that the baddies hold)?

Do baddie kills work differently here tha what I'm used to? Who usually holds the kills?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I wonder if I can skate through the whole game by voting myself every lynch. :ponder:
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

LoRab wrote:Of course they woulnd't put all their powers in one place. But do we know that anything other than the kill and the taking someone off he poll didn't go through? I feel like I'm missing something, or have jumped a few thoughts ahead of conclusions.

We know the kill didn't succeed.

We know there was no one taken off the poll.

Do we know anything else about the baddie powers?

If not, why not assume that a block could have happened to the player that had both of those (as opposed to the kill and another power that the baddies hold)?

Do baddie kills work differently here tha what I'm used to? Who usually holds the kills?
In my experience on the site, one person holds the kill, and in Epi's games it's even more strict, where if that person does not send in the kill, the others can't do it for him. Anyone is free to correct me.

linki: It would be nice if you'd answer why you're doing something you always say is the worst thing a civvie could do.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I did already state it. My D1 behavior is the sketchiest of anyone here. :srsnod:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Besides, it's not like I've never self-voted before, even though I hate it. I'm a hypocrite. Surely I deserve to die?
Boomslang
Drug Dealer

Post by Boomslang »

FZ. wrote: So who do you find the most suspicious? I can see myself voting for either Daisy or llama who have votes. But I'm still hesitant
On further review, I think I find llama most suspicious. He was among the Scotty voters without much justification, and he seems to have deliberately misread the role blocking of last night to justify a vote for tinybubbles. I don't know what to make of Daisy's vote yet, and the possibility that MP is the bomb makes me pause before voting for him again. So I'll go ahead and *vote llama*
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Boomslang wrote:
FZ. wrote: So who do you find the most suspicious? I can see myself voting for either Daisy or llama who have votes. But I'm still hesitant
On further review, I think I find llama most suspicious. He was among the Scotty voters without much justification, and he seems to have deliberately misread the role blocking of last night to justify a vote for tinybubbles. I don't know what to make of Daisy's vote yet, and the possibility that MP is the bomb makes me pause before voting for him again. So I'll go ahead and *vote llama*
Boomslang and Daisy, piggy teammate buddies. :nicenod:
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I did already state it. My D1 behavior is the sketchiest of anyone here. :srsnod:
So what are you saying, you want us to vote for you?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Could also just ask:

@Hosts: On a baddie team, who holds the kill?
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Boomslang wrote:
Boomslang and Daisy, piggy teammate buddies. :nicenod:
Why do you think they are baddies together? I don't think Boomslang is bad. Not sure about Daisy though
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FZ. wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I did already state it. My D1 behavior is the sketchiest of anyone here. :srsnod:
So what are you saying, you want us to vote for you?
What I am saying is the following:

1) I fully expected to die yesterday. The fact that I only received one vote surprised me.
2) The Scotty lynch yesterday STUNK like a bunch of skunks having sex, just like they always did in my uncle's backyard when I was a kid. (that's my attempt to be like Scotty because he has the most amazing analogies, but failing miserably).
3) Daisy is scaring me this game. Her behavior is very illogical. I have a hard time believing she would be a sloppy mafia member, though, which is what gives me pause.
4) However, Boomslang's recent noncommittal post regarding Daisy's behavior is noteworthy if Daisy were to flip mafia, especially if Daisy's been too busy to check into BTSC and plan with her team.
5) I have a reason to believe literally every player this game's behavior during D1 was less sketchy than my own, hence why I voted myself.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

LoRab wrote:Could also just ask:

@Hosts: On a baddie team, who holds the kill?
LoRab, to answer your previous inquiry regarding what is typical here, it depends on the host. It seems more common that mafia teams can select the member to carry out the kill, but I've also seen plenty of games where one specific mafia member carries out the kill regardless (Llama tends to do this).
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FZ., I actually have had a good feeling about Boomslang as well, but if Daisy flips mafia, it'll be hard to ignore Boomslang's vote post, since he literally threw out the textbook mafia member answer right there, and tied the vote by making it 2 for Llama (who inarguably has the second highest propensity to be lynched after Daisy).

Return to “Previous Side Missions”