Geddup Noise (Host, Dead, Non)
65%

Total votes: 17
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 276

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 4]

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:I'm going to feel like a massive sucker if I end up being wrong, but at this point I'm prepared to believe Alex is telling the truth. He sounds convincing to me.
I agree with this.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Vompatti »

Mongoose wrote:Okay, let's focus on someone else and give Alex a break. What do we think about Borok, for example.
I think he's been jumping to conclusions quite lightly and paying even less attention to the game than I have. Plus I think he wants me dead.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 28

Post by agleaminranks »

Vompatti wrote:I have a feeling that MP is attempting to pass as a civ by flooding the thread with seemingly civ-like walls of text that I'm not going to bother reading. :srsnod:
same tbh

I agree that Alex's walls of text have been distracting and have been eating up the thread, distracting us from finding the baddies. Though maybe that's his intention...

Would be an amazing strategy that requires a lot of devotion. I wouldn't put it past Alex, but I don't think it's enough to go on right now.

Also, apologies for totally forgetting to make a vote. I'm currently living out of my van, have no internet, and my computer has a broken charger so I am limited to strictly using my "smart" phone during my lunch break at work. Hopefully I will be moving in soon and will have internet access again.
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Spacedaisy »

Broken jPEG
Strongsad's poetry:

Monstrous
Oppressive
Villain
Ill-Willed
Nefarious
Gang Member
Perilous
Iniquitous
Corrupt
Treacherous
Ulterior Motives
Reprehensible
Exceptionable
Sinful

Strongbad's email:

I am Strongbad, prince of Strongbadia and defender of da secrets of Castle Stopsign.
This is da Cheat, my fearless friend.
Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me da day I held aloft my magic lappy and said, “By the power of da Compy! I have an e-mail!“

Dear Strongbad,
My unicorn has run out of sparkles. What should I do?
Love,
Maltese Fountain

Well Monsure Fontain, first you may wanna make sure that it’s an authentic unicorn. Maybe it’s just a Llama pretending who stuck a fork in its head to look like a horn.

Otherwise, if you’ve really got yourself a genuine real sparkles unicorn you’ve got a real problem there. Unicorn sparkles are pretty hard to come by. As it so happens, I have a bag of them I would be willing to part with for a nominal fee and by no means is this just a bag of glitter I picked up at the local SVS or WallgreenMart down the street.

Once you send me payment of $299.95 plus tax and shipping, you need a delivery system to get da sparkles back inside your animal. Might I suggest a wild Mongoose or Bird With teeth. Neither is very reliable but the only other option is a job more fitting of da poopsmith…if you catch da smelley meaning, you know?

<paper scroll>

No one has died... :mad:
Mongoose has been removed from today's poll.

You have until the poll ends to lynch someone.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Re: Homestar Runner Polls

Post by Spacedaisy »

Hey guys, hey guys, hey guys guys guys! Wanna lynch somebody? Day 4 Poll

Poll ended at Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:03 pm

A Person
A Person (17), Matahari (18), Snow Dog (20), thellama73 (22) 18%
agleaminranks
No votes
Bea
No votes
BigDamnHero
No votes
birdwithteeth11
No votes
Bullzeye
No votes
borokkuei
No votes
Captain Bunny Killer
No votes
DFaraday
No votes
DisgruntledPorcupine
Mongoose (11), Bullzeye (14), bea (15) 14%
Dom
No votes
Juliets
No votes
Leamiteo
Leamiteo (12) 5%
Lizzy
Matt F (2), borokkuei (3), DFaraday (6), birdwithteeth11 (8), juliets (13) 23%
Matahari
No votes
Matt F
No votes
Mongoose
No votes
MovingPictures07
Dom (5), Captain Bunny Killer (16), timmer (19), BigDamnHero (21) 18%
Snow Dog
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Thellama73
Lizzy (9) 5%
Timmer
MovingPictures07 (7) 5%
Vompatti
Vompatti (10) 5%
Lil' Brudder (Host, dead, non)
Spacedaisy (1), Epignosis (4) 9%
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 126

Post by A Person »

My not-sending-in-a-hut-pm thing sure is working out well.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 257

Post by thellama73 »

Is it possible that Trogdor is already dead?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

If A Person is telling the truth about not sending in Hut PMs, someone should be dead, unless Trogdor is... or unless AP is Trogdor!
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Maybe I'm Trogdor and don't know it, and that's why his victims came back to life.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I think Strongsad is implying that MP is Trogdor. :eek:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Vompatti wrote:I think Strongsad is implying that MP is Trogdor. :eek:
Strongsad doesn't know anything.

Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

thellama73 wrote:
Do you know more than Strongsad does?

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Vompatti wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Vastly more. About a wide range of topics.

Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

thellama73 wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Are any of these topics directly related to this game?

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Vompatti wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
My philosophy is that everything is related to everything else. You can't fully understand economics unless you understand psychology. You can't understand psychology without understanding biology. You can't understand biology without understanding chemistry. You can't understand chemistry without understanding physics, and you can't understand physics without understanding mathematics.

Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

thellama73 wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Strongsad doesn't know anything.
My philosophy is that everything is related to everything else. You can't fully understand economics unless you understand psychology. You can't understand psychology without understanding biology. You can't understand biology without understanding chemistry. You can't understand chemistry without understanding physics, and you can't understand physics without understanding mathematics.
ture :srsnod:

Image Image Image
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 94

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 5]

Post by BigDamnHero »

Llama, what was your opinion of Devin before Lizzy was revealed to be King of town and did her role reveal change any opinion you had of Devin?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 256
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Okay, here's the deal. I'm here to make my comments and then I will leave. I will be back to vote, but I think it is best for my sanity (and my schedule), for the thread's sanity (and more importantly for the civvies) for me to go to away for a bit.

Wow, RIP no one. Very odd. I think it's very clear, especially since Daisy seems frustrated, that Trgodor clearly isn't sending in his PMs, and that even Teen Girl Squad's remaining members might be doing the same... not sure about that, but certainly the former is true.

I actually think Trogdor is NOT dead because the only two NKed are Kate and Devin. Kate cannot be Trogdor as Trogdor "killed" Night 2 and I have firm reason to believe Devin was not Trogdor, as I have stated. Even if I did not have that conclusion, I think Devin's actions would make absolutely no sense for an SK role. Even throwing both of those away, the chances of Devin being that particular role when there are currently over 20 players that could just as easily been randomly assigned that role is mathematically unlikely.

I also have thought about A Person more and more, and it really makes no sense for him to be baddie or Trogdor. I don't think we should vote for him today and I won't be voting for him. The more I've thought about it, I think he sincerely saw a civvie Lizzy and has been contributing all of his thoughts as he would normally... I still see nothing indicating he is particularly baddie, even if he has said some unconventional (but normal for him, and that's the key) things. I won't vote for him today.

Consequently, I think we need to look at the low and medium participators who have been really blendy. Borokkuei immediately comes to mind. I think gleam, CBK, and Leamiteo are others. However, I strongly think the DP being Trogdor theory might really hold some serious water. Regardless, I'm willing to give all of these players the BOTD and to contribute, but now considering it's Day 5, I think if DP doesn't come around I'll be heavily considering voting for him. If not, probably gleam, borrokuei, or CBK because they've been really blendy and illogical. BWT is a medium-high participant who has seemed blendy to me as well. Those are just my thoughts though.

Another thought, something to think about: S~V~S has been gone recently as well. Not sure how that factors in here, but it's something to think about. I don't think it means anything right now, but it could later. I want to hear from her too nonetheless.

I'm shelving timmer and Dom for the time being because I'm trying to be open-minded. I realize I've been domineering the thread and that I seem really controlling, maybe even contradictory. Thus, I am leaving this game and will be back to vote, but I think it will definitely be better this way, at least for this cycle. I can at least recognize that.

One last thing: Daisy, can a team send a kill on behalf of their team or does the player who has the kill role have to send it in?

Now I'll be back to vote and post once more this cycle, and that will be it. Curious to see what results while I'm gone.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by timmer »

You guys all know where I stand on MP, and one hair behind on Mongoose (based on where I'm at with my readback). I've got 48 hours, so I'll agree to shelve the MP talk for the day and continue reading with the intention of studying other players instead. If by the end of the day nothing has turned up I've obv got my backup vote planned, but yeah I can't make my entire stance in the game be whether I'm right or wrong about a single player, or two.

And Alex, maybe you should step away from the game for the day, you do sound kind of frazzled, buddy. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
My siggie.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I do accept team PMs, rather than requiring the individual to send in their own.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Phew, I thought I had died at first glance. I would like to state for the record that I hope Trogdor continues to be inept at his/her job. Is it unfair if we speculate about the Troggyness of those with intermittent internet access? I'm not referring to any one person since this has been a continuous thing.

I would love to re-sparkle your unicorn, writer of today's email.

I'm being dragged off against my will into the real world. I cannot resist the powerful pull of an almond latte. Off to spread joy.

Oh I gave MP a glove and it didn't fit so for today's vote, you gotta acquit.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mongoose wrote:Is it unfair if we speculate about the Troggyness of those with intermittent internet access? I'm not referring to any one person since this has been a continuous thing
They knew what they were signing up for. They should be prepared to face the consequences.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Mongoose wrote:Is it unfair if we speculate about the Troggyness of those with intermittent internet access? I'm not referring to any one person since this has been a continuous thing
They knew what they were signing up for. They should be prepared to face the consequences.
I wish I was Trogdor. Seems a great role.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
I wish I was Trogdor. Seems a great role.
No kidding. Whoever has it is squandering their gift!

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Daisy, forgive me if I missed this but I didn't see it yet, were there missing PM's last night and if so, how many.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

juliets wrote:Daisy, forgive me if I missed this but I didn't see it yet, were there missing PM's last night and if so, how many.
There were two missing night action PMs again.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Hedgeowl »

i'd be happy to sub in and kill some players if you need my ninja skillz daisy! :ninja: :feb:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 104

Post by borokkuei »

Vompatti wrote:
Mongoose wrote:Okay, let's focus on someone else and give Alex a break. What do we think about Borok, for example.
I think he's been jumping to conclusions quite lightly and paying even less attention to the game than I have. Plus I think he wants me dead.
ture
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

So, as a brief answer to MP, I'm not sure how I've been blendy. I do take a while to come to a decision, but I've pretty much been on the same track the whole time. And, I'm also not sure what I've said that's been illogical. I guess if you're really concerned, you'll have to elaborate when you get the chance.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm shelving timmer and Dom for the time being because I'm trying to be open-minded. I realize I've been domineering the thread and that I seem really controlling, maybe even contradictory. Thus, I am leaving this game and will be back to vote, but I think it will definitely be better this way, at least for this cycle. I can at least recognize that.
I, like Bea, am willing to give you the BOTD for now because you are recognizing why you seem suspicious to other people with this section. We can pick up the MP topic later.

Bea asked who else I would look at, I would say Snow Dog, Vomps, and someone who might be chronic PM neglectors.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

It's gleamers, I'm telling you. Vote gleamers.

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

He said something yesterday that I thought made him sound mighty culpable, but I can't remember what it was because this book is really good, so I will have to find it tomorrow, but I will do it before I vote though for fairness sake, and yes, this is a run-on sentence so don't alert Epi.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mongoose wrote:He said something yesterday that I thought made him sound mighty culpable, but I can't remember what it was because this book is really good, so I will have to find it tomorrow, but I will do it before I vote though for fairness sake, and yes, this is a run-on sentence so don't alert Epi.
I'll tell you what, I usually don't do this, but I am so sure that Gleam is bad that I am going to vote for him SUPER EARLY. Everybody follow me and bandwagon onto Gleam, and great rewards will follow.

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Dom »

This kind of stuff is getting old if you ask me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Matahari »

Dom wrote:This kind of stuff is getting old if you ask me.
What kind of stuff? Missing pm's or voting early?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mixing it up! Going all in! Keeping you guessing! That's the llama way!

A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Maybe I'm really tired but I definitely thought I read a post by Matt F here just a few minutes ago.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Matt »

You must be losin' it, AP.

Anyway, I can no longer play guys, something's come up.

I had fun, Daisy, thanks for letting me play.
Image Image Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

There was a post, I deleted it because it was referencing something that I was handling and I did not feel it should be placed in the thread. I certainly hope Matt F may change his mind about leaving.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm shelving timmer and Dom for the time being because I'm trying to be open-minded. I realize I've been domineering the thread and that I seem really controlling, maybe even contradictory. Thus, I am leaving this game and will be back to vote, but I think it will definitely be better this way, at least for this cycle. I can at least recognize that.
I, like Bea, am willing to give you the BOTD for now because you are recognizing why you seem suspicious to other people with this section. We can pick up the MP topic later.

Bea asked who else I would look at, I would say Snow Dog, Vomps, and someone who might be chronic PM neglectors.
Seems every gamer I play you find me suspicious. This is getting old too. First you say I'm a liar and now, with no reason it seems, you throw my name out there.

Anyone else think I'm not civ. If so let's have it. I can't defend my name being named alone.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Matt F wrote:You must be losin' it, AP.

No fair being so cryptic. You have to tell us!

Also, don't leave, I need you as one of my defenders.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Mixing it up! Going all in! Keeping you guessing! That's the llama way!
Yay! Go Llama!

Lama lo?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MR F - Don't go! I think you're civv and we don't need any of them to leave. Please stay!.

llama, gleam huh. Can you offer any more in the way of proof? I trust you llama but what happened to cause this sudden certainty?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

juliets wrote:MR F - Don't go! I think you're civv and we don't need any of them to leave. Please stay!.

llama, gleam huh. Can you offer any more in the way of proof? I trust you llama but what happened to cause this sudden certainty?
This is my analsyis from before, which I think is a fairly good case considering how little gleam has poster.

"agleaminranks: This post caught my eye.
agleaminranks wrote: What most concerns me is the behind-the-scenes information regarding the first poll. Frankly, given the small number of allegiances, I find it unlikely that there would have been anyone who would not have received some sort of information regarding a possible additional result from the Day 1 poll, either beneficial or detrimental, as some people have indicated. I myself also received information on a certain location. It feels to me like the small number of locales available would have to have some sort of impact on every faction involved.

I'm of the suspicion that Alex received background information, and had a similar deduction to this, putting out feelers just to see who responded and who didn't with that sort of information. Anyone who answered truthfully given my suspicions are correct don't really raise any red flags in my eye, as all that confirms for me is that they are indeed possibly good or bad. Anonymous as they started out. I'm more suspicious of the people who claimed to have no background information whatsoever, for the reasons I've mentioned above. Hence, I must cast an early vote for the one I noticed being most adamant about their ignorance: Vomps.
Gleam is the third person to admit having info on the poll, and he believes every faction received info. I think Snow Dog and Bullzeye are probably civ, so this would either mean he would be the third civ with info (seems unlikely) or from a different faction."

Other than that it's just a strong gut feeling. I really believe that many of the baddies are hiding among the low posters and gleam has been most suspicious to me. He never addressed this point when I brought it up earlier, hoping no one would take me seriously, I imagine.

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 95

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I'm glad I only missed most of a night period. That means I only have about 3-4 pages to catch up on. I am going to go ahead and start doing that, and then I will post some.

As a side note, I thought when we moved my brother back yesterday that we were moving him into an "apartment" off-campus with 3 of his friends from high school. This place isn't an apartment; it's a townhouse. And he has better living quarters there than here at home if you can believe it (they each get their own full-size bathroom with walk-in closets, and their half-bathroom and kitchen is much nicer than my full bathroom and kitchen here at my parents' house). I'm slightly jealous lol
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

agleaminranks wrote:
Vompatti wrote:I have a feeling that MP is attempting to pass as a civ by flooding the thread with seemingly civ-like walls of text that I'm not going to bother reading. :srsnod:
same tbh

I agree that Alex's walls of text have been distracting and have been eating up the thread, distracting us from finding the baddies. Though maybe that's his intention...

Would be an amazing strategy that requires a lot of devotion. I wouldn't put it past Alex, but I don't think it's enough to go on right now.

Also, apologies for totally forgetting to make a vote. I'm currently living out of my van, have no internet, and my computer has a broken charger so I am limited to strictly using my "smart" phone during my lunch break at work. Hopefully I will be moving in soon and will have internet access again.
I said I had saw something pingy in RE: Gleam last night when Llama brought him up.

I think it was just the above post.

I think he might be a good candidate for the Trogdor missing PM. But I feel bad for even bringing it up, because it always seems like he is mislynched early and it sounds like he is going through a lot right now.

I think I am too empathetic for this game.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Matt F wrote:You must be losin' it, AP.

Spacedaisy wrote:There was a post, I deleted it because it was referencing something that I was handling and I did not feel it should be placed in the thread. I certainly hope Matt F may change his mind about leaving.
oh :(
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 95

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:The trouble is it's difficult to accuse Lizzy voters because Lizzy herself is partly to blame. She dances on the edge of the abyss.
I agree with this. I wouldn't be surprised if NO baddies voted for Lizzy and are now laughing their heads off.
I'm actually leaning toward this right now. Lizzy makes herself a very easy target a lot of the time, and often does nothing to dissuade from it. So I could see it having been a gullible lynch train (of which I'm part of :()
borokkuei wrote: I guess MP's post dominance is kind of a ping, but it seems reasonable since he's been busy with stuff lately and crams all of his thoughts into posts whenever he's around.

Matt F seems to really want llama dead, but I'm not sure which of the pair are bad (or perhaps both are?)
So were you not paying that much attention, or does this possibly mean you could be a baddie trying to stir something up?
A Person wrote:RIP Lizzy, I never doubted your civness (and this time I said something about it beforehand)

I voted for myself because it seemed like killing Lizzy was what we were doing today, so any other vote seemed wasted.
This makes no sense to me. Your logic makes no sense, which you even admitted, but your train of thought doesn't change. I'm really starting to go more and more from unsure about you to Baddie McBadikens.
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I didn't manufacture a fake case against llama; it was what I sincerely believed....

That said, I didn't build a case on llama quite like timmer is building on me. I didn't do my fancy old pulling quotes and all of that stuff. But yes, I did build a case against llama, and I did it out of... I don't know, shortsidedness, or dare I say it, rash stupidity. I'll be the first to admit that.

It is possible timmer is just very wrong about me, but I am not so sure. What bugged me so much about it was how timmer had such a turnaround and as such it felt especially fake to me. I suppose it helps make it feel fake considering that I know it all to be incorrect as well.

Also, it is NOT a switcheroo. Lest you forget, I actually discussed timmer with llama before timmer even came back from vacation. I said he seemed suspicious due to his most recent vote for llama, but that I was holding final judgment to see what he would post. I said that specifically because I had a feeling he might come in the thread and try to railroad me, but I didn't want to say that at the time as it would have defeated the purpose of my speculation. I needed to see what he'd do.

Then he came in the thread and gunned against me HARD. And Devin was killed last night. Just cannot be a coincidence in my mind.
One minute you say you sincerely believed your case against llama. The next minute it was rash and stupid. Yet you suspect timmer because a sudden flip seemed fake? I seem to recall that your words directly after your sudden change of heart about llama were "I knew it sucked balls." Yeah, gross. And so telling.

It wasn't a "next minute" type of change. I felt it was much more gradual, and it didn't happen until Matt F pointed out a certain post for MP to look at and consider. I remember which post it is, and I think it did a fairly good job of exonerating llama.

And the whole paragraph about a switcheroo sounds strikingly like a baddie not copletely committing while preparing a defense beforehand.

Not really. If it had been such an immediate change however, then this could certainly be valid. Also, since I forgot to mention it, I do not feel that great about Timmer since he's been back. But I would prefer to see if he has any other suspicions and wait for him to fully catch up.

And, yes, I will go back for your other posts. I apologize if I missed something there.

I would. There's the 4 in particular from MP which I think sum up his frustrations pretty well. I'm still seeing a frustrated civvie MP.

And, as a funny sidenote, the lady I rent from has family from France staying with her right now, and I found myself reading the whole thread in a French accent in my head. It's pretty great.
thellama73 wrote:I'm going to feel like a massive sucker if I end up being wrong, but at this point I'm prepared to believe Alex is telling the truth. He sounds convincing to me.
Same here.
thellama73 wrote:
Yes. If you sign up for the game and hardly post the first 5 days, I will probably be okay with looking at you some.

I think our best bet of figuring out some potential candidates for Trogdor/baddies would be to look at people who are fairly absent or, based on participation, would be likely to miss PMs. I think if we can nail one of them down and get them lynched, it would help us get back on the right track big time.

I'm also strongly looking at voting for DP today. It wouldn't surprise me if Lizzy had gotten a role check and used it on DP. I would also like to look more at DFaraday (who I know has popped in a few times) to see if there's anything there. And I think llama might be on to something with gleam, so that might be a good place to look as well.

Linki
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Same here.
Agreed.
thellama73 wrote:
Yes. If you sign up for the game and hardly post the first 5 days, I will probably be okay with looking at you some.

I think our best bet of figuring out some potential candidates for Trogdor/baddies would be to look at people who are fairly absent or, based on participation, would be likely to miss PMs. I think if we can nail one of them down and get them lynched, it would help us get back on the right track big time.

I'm also strongly looking at voting for DP today. It wouldn't surprise me if Lizzy had gotten a role check and used it on DP. I would also like to look more at DFaraday (who I know has popped in a few times) to see if there's anything there. And I think llama might be on to something with gleam, so that might be a good place to look as well.

Linki
I was going to ask if we had for some reason given up on DP as a possibility for Trog. Did someone bring up something that made us turn away? I can't remember. If not I would also consider DP. llama, i should have remembered your earlier post on gleam. I will consider him, though I too suffer from the illness of empathy - a killer for a mafia game. I see your points though and will certainly consider him.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

Well, I totally understand the MP break. After that last burst of frustration (which I understand could be frustrating), I get it.

I'm a little unsure about just picking absent posters without further evidence. BWT, I'm not sure how that would "get us on the right track" beyond the lucky chance that we do get Troggy. It would certainly be safer around here, but finding the serial killer gets us no closer otherwise to finding the other baddies. And, with the number of people who have appeared to have reasons for low posting (I would emphasize appeared), it seems more dangerous to just attack low posters willy nilly.

So, why are we not asking questions about why the Teen Girls didn't make a kill? Was it two missing PMs, or is it possible their kill was stopped somehow? It just seems unlikely that a whole team would miss the PM. So, someone here is sneaking back into the discussion.

Return to “Previous Jobs”