Game Over! Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Moderator: Community Team

How did Das Porcu do co-hosting his first game?

Stupendous!
80%
Horrific!
No votes
Who is Das Porcu?
No votes
Fucking fabulous!!/Hosts
20%

Total votes: 15
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 264

Re: Day 3 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by Bullzeye »

Mongoose wrote:What is this, M is for Mafia? Without a sole exception, all of the vote-recipients have M-names.

Dial M for Mafia? This takes me back to the B is for Baddie days.

Not voting Made (at least for today) after Day 2's lynch debacle. That's a whole plate of shark tail I just can't wifom into right now, y'all.

Scanning like a madwoman and then voting so I can leave work, ha.
Oh god I remember B is for Baddie. That was awful. Didn't realise SVS began with M though :P
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I was trying to give MR time to reply to my question but it's been awhile now and I've heard nothing. I just don't see how anything he says is going to explain away my reaction to his answer. So, I'm going to go ahead and vote MR.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 139

Post by Canucklehead »

Mongoose wrote:What is this, M is for Mafia? Without a sole exception, all of the vote-recipients have M-names.

Not voting Made (at least for today) after Day 2's lynch debacle. That's a whole plate of shark tail I just can't wifom into right now, y'all.

M is a particularly shady portion of the alphabet, I've always thought.

I mean, some of my best friends are M's, so I'm not anti-M or anything....but you know what they're like. Some of them just can't help what's in their nature. :shrug:
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 153
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Bullzeye wrote:

Oh god I remember B is for Baddie. That was awful. Didn't realise SVS began with M though :P
Oops. Madame SVS? Man, this is why I don't do two games at once. I'm all over the place.

I thought Made's writeup on MR was nearly unlawfully thorough, so I tied it up. Now the onus will be on someone else to break the tie. Sorry, 'bout that chickpeas!

linki - M is an excellent genre-bending masterpiece from German cinema master Fritz Lang.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Hedgeowl »

So far I am still feeling pretty good about my vote on Made it turns out. It is interesting how many voted MR all in a row to give him the lead. I clearly didn't pay enough attention to the details of Made's case against him if so many found him suspicious.

Linki Peter Lorre is so good.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

A lot of people seem more convinced by the MR case than I was (though I do admit Made has some good points). I think I will move my vote to MR because my thoughts on MM are much weaker than the case against MR and I think we will learn something from this lynch.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 340
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Hedgeowl wrote:So far I am still feeling pretty good about my vote on Made it turns out. It is interesting how many voted MR all in a row to give him the lead. I clearly didn't pay enough attention to the details of Made's case against him if so many found him suspicious.

Linki Peter Lorre is so good.
Well to be fair, it started off with 3 votes in a row for against me (7,8,9) then three votes in a row for me at the end of the day( where people are voting quickly because...you know end of the day), and a vote change

Honestly Hedge, not much is suspicious about my vote train when justified.
Pov: you reading my takes
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 193
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Alright friends, here we go!

Bea - Like I have said, I trust Bea quite a lot, and that really scares me. I mean how can I not when she has that adorable kitty as her icon?! But I have honestly felt that she’s been contributing a lot, and I haven’t seen any reason to question or doubt her so far. From skimming back through her posts, I see that she’s been asking a lot of questions and for clarification which I think is a very good thing, and makes me think she’s a good guy. So yes, she is probably bad since I trust her.

birdwithteeth11 - I kind of haven’t really been paying too much attention to BWT (sorry:() Like Bea, from a quick skim of his posts, he also seems to be contributing quite a bit, and I think he is doing some genuine hunting.
”BWT” wrote:Alright. I won't necessarily vote for Made today. I will take that back. But I REALLY need to think long and hard about this.
I definitely think statements like this, showing that he’s rethinking and similar things point to BWT being good. If he were bad and he knew Made wasn’t then he’d try and jump right on it and not budge. I think questioning yourself and others and trying to figure it all out is exactly what a good guy would do. So I guess I half trust BWT since I haven’t seen anything that would make me not trust him.

Boogs - He has been one of the quieter ones, but I guess I really can’t comment since I’ve been pretty quiet too. I think he’s acting very slightly different from how he acted in Misfits where he was bad, but alone. It’s very possible he’s trying to fly under the radar, but I think it’s more likely that he’s just quiet like I am. I think I’ll wait to hear more from him before making a stronger opinion.

Bullz - I really want to trust Bullz because of the last game, but I know that’s not how these things work. In this game, though, he seems to be adding a lot of opinions and seriously searching for who’s bad. He made some pretty good points against MM in his most recent post that I mostly agree with. I trust him a good amount. More than Boogs and very slightly less than Bea.

To SVS, about the “derail” thing, I commented because I happened to be in the thread at the time and thought I could contribute. I assume it was the same for Bullz? He only replied agreeing with me. Quote for clarity:
Bullzeye wrote:
Dana wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Made, where did you hear the term "derail"? I searched this thread for derail, derailed & derailing, and The Misfits as well, and no one said it.
Derail is a common word... Like derailing the conversation? I don't think it's that odd for him to have said it.
Yeah... Derail is a widely used metaphor, it's not like it's exclusive to mafia. He could have heard it anywhere and applied it here.
I also thought it was a weird thing to point out/go after since it’s such a commonly used word. I understand you meant in that context, but I didn’t find it odd at all. At the time, I saw it as you trying to pick out anything you could find to target Made some more. I’m not certain that’s the case anymore since you didn’t really stick with it much, but that is what I thought then.

Canucklehead - She made some really good points and came up with a good theory. Even if it turns out that it isn’t true, I think her taking the time to think it through shows that she’s interested in the greater good. I trust her about as much as Bullz.

Dana - Very overwhelmed and confused. :confused: Sorting out thoughts and trying to help as much as possible.

Enrique - Like Bullz, I also want to trust Enrique, but I’m scared to do so without any in-thread evidence. On the other hand, I also don’t have any reason to not trust him. I agree with him about Llama’s case against Made. I feel like it didn’t have much of a basis and though it had some interesting points, it was taken so far that it seemed like the structure behind it didn’t even matter anymore. Enrique seems very genuine, and like he knows what he’s talking about. Even though he is acting a bit differently than how he is when I talk to him normally, I don’t think that means he’s bad.

fingersplints/Spacedaisy - So how do I read people that have been replaced? Do I look at the player before they were replaced? And then the new player after? This is quite confusing. I’m going to hold off on commenting here.

Hedgeowl - People were very suspicious of Hedge and I still don’t completely understand the reasoning. I kind of feel like he was being used as a scapegoat, but I’m not sure. I’m running out of time to make this list before the lynch deadline, so I will revisit Hedge later. At the moment, I don’t see anything too weird.

Juliets - Possibly an unpopular opinion here, but I don’t think Juliets is bad. I feel that the case against her wasn’t extremely strong. She seems to be searching and hunting the best she can, and I don’t think her asking so many questions and not adding her own opinion is a bad thing at all. All civs can do is search for more information, right? I think her asking so many questions makes her seem more like a good guy instead of a bad one.

Keterman/Black Rock - I’ve been trying to keep up with the thread as I make this, so Keter’s posts are really confusing me. What is he talking about?! Also going to figure out this replacing stuff.

Long Con - Like BWT, I also haven’t been paying too much attention to LC. I know there was some sort of argument with SVS but I didn’t follow that too much, I’ll have to go back and look again.

LoRab/Lizzy - More replacing. Nothing comes to mind at the moment, I will look deeper into them later.

Made - Made, Made, Made. What will we do with you? I am so lost on Made right now. I didn’t trust him last game when I should have, but apparently that was his goal, though I still don’t understand his reasoning for wanting to get himself lynched in Misfits. I know that Made has a very unique way of playing mafia, and well, of doing anything, really. I’m not 100% convinced that he’s bad, but he is pretty suspicious. I will say that he’s acting more like a good guy in this game than he was in the last game, from what I can tell. I don’t know if that means he’s learned from misfits or he’s bad and trying to act similar but less dramatic. I don’t think I would vote for him today, if only to see where he goes.

Metalmarsh - People have brought up a few good points about MM. The most suspicious things I’ve seen so far are the French thing and the Epi thing (was that MM? I think I might be getting confused. Also side note do we know for sure that Epi’s role was a bad one? I didn’t see it in the first post.) I am considering voting for MM, but it would be a half-hearted vote, so I’ll probably hold off until I look through everyone else.

Mister Rearranger - So very suspicious. I am strongly considering voting for MR today, but I also am worried that he’ll turn out to be good. Aaaah I hate calling people out so much. The thing with Juliets asking him for clarification and him pretty much avoiding the question really bothers me. Also from skimming through his posts, he hasn’t seemed to have said very many opinions, though there are a few. I definitely understand “getting off to a slow start” and am willing to wait and see. If he comes back to answer or add more to the conversation, I will definitely reconsider.

Mongoose - I haven’t seen much that would say she(?)’s bad, but I definitely want to look through again because some people are clearly suspicious of her.

nijuukyugou - A pretty quiet player, I’m not too sure what to think. I was pretty sure nijuu was good last game, but she confuses me very very much. I will hold off on searching through posts for a stronger opinion because I’m running out of time.

reywaS - Another quiet one, I think? Either that or I also haven’t paid too much attention to him (also sorry :(). I will look into him more soon.

S~V~S - I feel like SVS is acting a tiny bit different than how she was when she was bad. I don’t think I know her (or anyone, really) well enough yet to say that she’s definitely good, but I’m not really suspicious of her. I still have to go back and read the LC/SVS thing, so my opinion might change, but for now, she seems pretty okay.

Thellama73 - I’m pretty suspicious of Llama at the current moment. At first I thought there was no way he could be bad because of that whole argument between Made and him. What bad guy would bring so much attention upon themselves on the very first day? But what if that’s just what he wants us to think?! I found it very odd that he went after Made so strongly, and is still continuing to be very against him. Him wanting to lynch Made just to find out doesn’t sit well with me. I also am extremely curious about what Made’s role is, but I don’t want to take the chance of lynching a good guy just because he was acting a little differently than most. Though I’m also pretty conflicted because he makes a lot of good points that I agree with, like about LC’s question and I think MM? (I know he said something else that I agreed with but I can’t seem to find it right now.) I don’t think I would vote for Llama today but I will be keeping a close eye on him.

Wow this was actually kind of a little bit stressful, it felt like writing an essay right before it’s due.
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 192

Post by Enrique »

I'm... really surprised MR is leading the lynch right now, to be honest. I appreciated the post Made made on him, but it really wasn't enough for me to place him top of my list. Nobody really cared to discuss him before, either, but now he's being lynched? What gives?

I still believe in BeaNuk, for what it's worth. So not voting for Made.

Honestly... I can't shake this feeling MM is Mafia. I've never played with him before, but I also can't see him being good at all. My ping of him began all the way back in Day 0, I can't really talk about it, but it was a certain reaction he had that led me to ask the thread the question of "Was there any suspicious activity in the Nudgers chat?" Some Winkers might know what I'm talking about here, might be nothing. I couldn't vote for him on Day 1 so in the end I just figured it was nothing and kinda dropped it, but nothing he has done since has really made me feel better about him.

Not to turn this into an "OMGUS," but it was so frustrating to defend myself from him when he wouldn't ever acknowledge any of my points or bother to read up on things I'd said before. He insisted I was doing everything to save Made even after I said I'd probably vote for him. He questioned the DFaraday connection which had been addressed many times before, but he just had to ask again and again then pretend I wasn't giving any answers. He was just dead-set on making me look bad, with no acknowledgement of anything I said in my defense, instead twisting my words to make me look guilty. Of course that doesn't sit well with me. Then there's the Epi thing as another case of rewriting history to validate his points. Yeah, don't think so.

The French thing? Yeah, that's worth keeping in mind, I think. I haven't watched the movie so I don't know if it's really that obvious, but do the French have to be a baddie team? Because the roles we know make no mention of them at all. DF's role implies thre was only one Knight who said Ni, right? So why do the French have to be different? Are they the only "bad" faction in the movie worth having as a team? I jus tdon't get it. It's one thing to speculate, but to work on that assumption and just casually mention "the French team" like it's nothing. I really think MM is bad and will be voting for him.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Dana wrote:Alright friends, here we go!

Bea - Like I have said, I trust Bea quite a lot, and that really scares me. I mean how can I not when she has that adorable kitty as her icon?! But I have honestly felt that she’s been contributing a lot, and I haven’t seen any reason to question or doubt her so far. From skimming back through her posts, I see that she’s been asking a lot of questions and for clarification which I think is a very good thing, and makes me think she’s a good guy. So yes, she is probably bad since I trust her.

birdwithteeth11 - I kind of haven’t really been paying too much attention to BWT (sorry:() Like Bea, from a quick skim of his posts, he also seems to be contributing quite a bit, and I think he is doing some genuine hunting.
”BWT” wrote:Alright. I won't necessarily vote for Made today. I will take that back. But I REALLY need to think long and hard about this.
I definitely think statements like this, showing that he’s rethinking and similar things point to BWT being good. If he were bad and he knew Made wasn’t then he’d try and jump right on it and not budge. I think questioning yourself and others and trying to figure it all out is exactly what a good guy would do. So I guess I half trust BWT since I haven’t seen anything that would make me not trust him.

Boogs - He has been one of the quieter ones, but I guess I really can’t comment since I’ve been pretty quiet too. I think he’s acting very slightly different from how he acted in Misfits where he was bad, but alone. It’s very possible he’s trying to fly under the radar, but I think it’s more likely that he’s just quiet like I am. I think I’ll wait to hear more from him before making a stronger opinion.

Bullz - I really want to trust Bullz because of the last game, but I know that’s not how these things work. In this game, though, he seems to be adding a lot of opinions and seriously searching for who’s bad. He made some pretty good points against MM in his most recent post that I mostly agree with. I trust him a good amount. More than Boogs and very slightly less than Bea.

To SVS, about the “derail” thing, I commented because I happened to be in the thread at the time and thought I could contribute. I assume it was the same for Bullz? He only replied agreeing with me. Quote for clarity:
Bullzeye wrote:
Dana wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Made, where did you hear the term "derail"? I searched this thread for derail, derailed & derailing, and The Misfits as well, and no one said it.
Derail is a common word... Like derailing the conversation? I don't think it's that odd for him to have said it.
Yeah... Derail is a widely used metaphor, it's not like it's exclusive to mafia. He could have heard it anywhere and applied it here.
I also thought it was a weird thing to point out/go after since it’s such a commonly used word. I understand you meant in that context, but I didn’t find it odd at all. At the time, I saw it as you trying to pick out anything you could find to target Made some more. I’m not certain that’s the case anymore since you didn’t really stick with it much, but that is what I thought then.

Canucklehead - She made some really good points and came up with a good theory. Even if it turns out that it isn’t true, I think her taking the time to think it through shows that she’s interested in the greater good. I trust her about as much as Bullz.

Dana - Very overwhelmed and confused. :confused: Sorting out thoughts and trying to help as much as possible.

Enrique - Like Bullz, I also want to trust Enrique, but I’m scared to do so without any in-thread evidence. On the other hand, I also don’t have any reason to not trust him. I agree with him about Llama’s case against Made. I feel like it didn’t have much of a basis and though it had some interesting points, it was taken so far that it seemed like the structure behind it didn’t even matter anymore. Enrique seems very genuine, and like he knows what he’s talking about. Even though he is acting a bit differently than how he is when I talk to him normally, I don’t think that means he’s bad.

fingersplints/Spacedaisy - So how do I read people that have been replaced? Do I look at the player before they were replaced? And then the new player after? This is quite confusing. I’m going to hold off on commenting here.

Hedgeowl - People were very suspicious of Hedge and I still don’t completely understand the reasoning. I kind of feel like he was being used as a scapegoat, but I’m not sure. I’m running out of time to make this list before the lynch deadline, so I will revisit Hedge later. At the moment, I don’t see anything too weird.

Juliets - Possibly an unpopular opinion here, but I don’t think Juliets is bad. I feel that the case against her wasn’t extremely strong. She seems to be searching and hunting the best she can, and I don’t think her asking so many questions and not adding her own opinion is a bad thing at all. All civs can do is search for more information, right? I think her asking so many questions makes her seem more like a good guy instead of a bad one.

Keterman/Black Rock - I’ve been trying to keep up with the thread as I make this, so Keter’s posts are really confusing me. What is he talking about?! Also going to figure out this replacing stuff.

Long Con - Like BWT, I also haven’t been paying too much attention to LC. I know there was some sort of argument with SVS but I didn’t follow that too much, I’ll have to go back and look again.

LoRab/Lizzy - More replacing. Nothing comes to mind at the moment, I will look deeper into them later.

Made - Made, Made, Made. What will we do with you? I am so lost on Made right now. I didn’t trust him last game when I should have, but apparently that was his goal, though I still don’t understand his reasoning for wanting to get himself lynched in Misfits. I know that Made has a very unique way of playing mafia, and well, of doing anything, really. I’m not 100% convinced that he’s bad, but he is pretty suspicious. I will say that he’s acting more like a good guy in this game than he was in the last game, from what I can tell. I don’t know if that means he’s learned from misfits or he’s bad and trying to act similar but less dramatic. I don’t think I would vote for him today, if only to see where he goes.

Metalmarsh - People have brought up a few good points about MM. The most suspicious things I’ve seen so far are the French thing and the Epi thing (was that MM? I think I might be getting confused. Also side note do we know for sure that Epi’s role was a bad one? I didn’t see it in the first post.) I am considering voting for MM, but it would be a half-hearted vote, so I’ll probably hold off until I look through everyone else.

Mister Rearranger - So very suspicious. I am strongly considering voting for MR today, but I also am worried that he’ll turn out to be good. Aaaah I hate calling people out so much. The thing with Juliets asking him for clarification and him pretty much avoiding the question really bothers me. Also from skimming through his posts, he hasn’t seemed to have said very many opinions, though there are a few. I definitely understand “getting off to a slow start” and am willing to wait and see. If he comes back to answer or add more to the conversation, I will definitely reconsider.

Mongoose - I haven’t seen much that would say she(?)’s bad, but I definitely want to look through again because some people are clearly suspicious of her.

nijuukyugou - A pretty quiet player, I’m not too sure what to think. I was pretty sure nijuu was good last game, but she confuses me very very much. I will hold off on searching through posts for a stronger opinion because I’m running out of time.

reywaS - Another quiet one, I think? Either that or I also haven’t paid too much attention to him (also sorry :(). I will look into him more soon.

S~V~S - I feel like SVS is acting a tiny bit different than how she was when she was bad. I don’t think I know her (or anyone, really) well enough yet to say that she’s definitely good, but I’m not really suspicious of her. I still have to go back and read the LC/SVS thing, so my opinion might change, but for now, she seems pretty okay.

Thellama73 - I’m pretty suspicious of Llama at the current moment. At first I thought there was no way he could be bad because of that whole argument between Made and him. What bad guy would bring so much attention upon themselves on the very first day? But what if that’s just what he wants us to think?! I found it very odd that he went after Made so strongly, and is still continuing to be very against him. Him wanting to lynch Made just to find out doesn’t sit well with me. I also am extremely curious about what Made’s role is, but I don’t want to take the chance of lynching a good guy just because he was acting a little differently than most. Though I’m also pretty conflicted because he makes a lot of good points that I agree with, like about LC’s question and I think MM? (I know he said something else that I agreed with but I can’t seem to find it right now.) I don’t think I would vote for Llama today but I will be keeping a close eye on him.

Wow this was actually kind of a little bit stressful, it felt like writing an essay right before it’s due.
Thank you for the reeds dana, they'll look great on my desk!

Dana, did i ever tell you why i thought you were mafia last game? it's a stupid but funny story.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Oh yeah and welcome Mandi!! :hugs:
ImageImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by reywaS »

So, here I am...not caught up...close to missing the vote again. :(

Who should I vote for?
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Made wrote:Thank you for the reeds dana, they'll look great on my desk!

Dana, did i ever tell you why i thought you were mafia last game? it's a stupid but funny story.

No, why?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 89

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Alright. I think I've decided.

I am not voting for Made or MR. I don't really see a strong enough case on MR, and I may not touch Made with a 20-foot pole the rest of this game because of how big that can of worms has become. I am going to stick with juliets this time around. While I appreciate her trying to be helpful and showing me her list and whatnot, I still feel like she refused to give me a direct opinion on something....when I asked her 3 times to do so. So it felt like she was deliberately avoiding answering my question about LC and SVS.

Votes Juliets

Linki: Rey, you should vote for someone other than MR and Made. Because I smell something funny coming from this lynch.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Alright. I think I've decided.

I am not voting for Made or MR. I don't really see a strong enough case on MR, and I may not touch Made with a 20-foot pole the rest of this game because of how big that can of worms has become. I am going to stick with juliets this time around. While I appreciate her trying to be helpful and showing me her list and whatnot, I still feel like she refused to give me a direct opinion on something....when I asked her 3 times to do so. So it felt like she was deliberately avoiding answering my question about LC and SVS.

Votes Juliets

Linki: Rey, you should vote for someone other than MR and Made. Because I smell something funny coming from this lynch.
What did i refuse to give you an opinion on?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Dana wrote:

No, why?
Are you sure i didn't? about you and DH??
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

[img]mikesteffler.com/graphics/suspicious.gif[/img] @ rey. Considering changing my vote to MR if only to stop a potential last second "I'm not caught up" Made lynch. I'll keep my eyes on the poll. Still feel way more strongly about MM than MR.
BWT wrote:and I may not touch Made with a 20-foot pole the rest of this game because of how big that can of worms has become.
You're encouraged to voice your opinion. As long as it's genuine, you should have nothing to fear.
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 375

Post by S~V~S »

I jumped on the MR wagon cause I did not want to see Made lynched, and I thought the case he made re MR was a good one.

I wonder if A Person had the only civ block? Becasue the blocker has been doing a stupendous job, IMO. I think all of the NKs have been baddies, or SK's, right? Assuming Epi was an SK, and i don't see the Rabbit being anything but. Last time I looked, his role details were not up yet, PITA to flip screens, will check that in a bit.

And Dana, what a stupendous post :D I will read it more in depth later, I just skimmed.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Mm, that MR pile on is making me a bit leery. Nervous as a cat, to be honest. I mean, I thought that write-up was freakin compelling too, so it makes sense others agree. Arglebargle.

linki - Great job, Dana!

Okay, that's true, SVS. Dunno why I'm flaking. I need to not be so wishy washy this game.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Oh, bwt, changed your vote from MR, didn't notice that. Paving the way for the last second Made lynch, I see.
ImageImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by reywaS »

Enrique wrote:[img]mikesteffler.com/graphics/suspicious.gif[/img] @ rey. Considering changing my vote to MR if only to stop a potential last second "I'm not caught up" Made lynch. I'll keep my eyes on the poll. Still feel way more strongly about MM than MR.
BWT wrote:and I may not touch Made with a 20-foot pole the rest of this game because of how big that can of worms has become.
You're encouraged to voice your opinion. As long as it's genuine, you should have nothing to fear.
Are you serious? Are you accusing me of lying about not being caught up? lol I've got enough experience in mafia to be able to stick a vote on Made without needing any last second excuse.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Changed from MM to MR because yeah, fuck that. Last second show ups switching away from him are making me uneasy.

linki: I'm not accusing you of lying, I'm saying that it makes me uneasy how quickly the lynch could be turned around.
ImageImageImageImage
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Voting MR since he's MIA and I have no time.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Enrique wrote:Oh, bwt, changed your vote from MR, didn't notice that. Paving the way for the last second Made lynch, I see.
Nah, he was just a placeholder vote while I made my mind up. I put it right on back after I posted and pushed through linki hell.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Mongoose wrote:
Enrique wrote:Oh, bwt, changed your vote from MR, didn't notice that. Paving the way for the last second Made lynch, I see.
Nah, he was just a placeholder vote while I made my mind up. I put it right on back after I posted and pushed through linki hell.
... are you BWT?

also, lol, nvm. the opposite of what I was afraid of ended up happening... :sigh:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 247
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Made wrote:Metalmarsh - People have brought up a few good points about MM. The most suspicious things I’ve seen so far are the French thing and the Epi thing (was that MM? I think I might be getting confused. Also side note do we know for sure that Epi’s role was a bad one? I didn’t see it in the first post.) I am considering voting for MM, but it would be a half-hearted vote, so I’ll probably hold off until I look through everyone else.
I think both of your pings are a bit pedantic, being as they are both about characters from the movie that I was hinting at. The French joke I made and expounded on was in reference to SVS's comment about people having civvie BTSC. I followed it up with, "Hey maybe they're French" with the suggestion that hey, maybe it's not the civvies. Essentially I was saying, "Hey, maybe they're bad." Also, with llama's comment and many other's support that this might be the ballsiest mafia ever, I think it's hypocritical to take my comment and say it's that of a baddie, when his more extreme suggestion is so accepted.

As for Epi, here you will find his death. He was the rabbit who killed several of Arthur's knights in the film. While we don't yet know how bad he is, we at least know he's an indy, and I'd be willing to bet that we need him dead to win. We'll find out soon I think, either way.

Omg linki: I still have 3 other pages to read first, but this read from Dana needed addressing from me.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

(My apparent) Objective: To look as suspicious as possible at the end of the lynch vote.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Scotch time, kids.

linki Enrique 0- Oh I thought you meant my 2 min fake vote for BWT before switching back like a square dancer on blow.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Oh, and yes I am female, btw.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Made wrote:Metalmarsh - People have brought up a few good points about MM. The most suspicious things I’ve seen so far are the French thing and the Epi thing (was that MM? I think I might be getting confused. Also side note do we know for sure that Epi’s role was a bad one? I didn’t see it in the first post.) I am considering voting for MM, but it would be a half-hearted vote, so I’ll probably hold off until I look through everyone else.
I think both of your pings are a bit pedantic, being as they are both about characters from the movie that I was hinting at. The French joke I made and expounded on was in reference to SVS's comment about people having civvie BTSC. I followed it up with, "Hey maybe they're French" with the suggestion that hey, maybe it's not the civvies. Essentially I was saying, "Hey, maybe they're bad." Also, with llama's comment and many other's support that this might be the ballsiest mafia ever, I think it's hypocritical to take my comment and say it's that of a baddie, when his more extreme suggestion is so accepted.

As for Epi, here you will find his death. He was the rabbit who killed several of Arthur's knights in the film. While we don't yet know how bad he is, we at least know he's an indy, and I'd be willing to bet that we need him dead to win. We'll find out soon I think, either way.

Omg linki: I still have 3 other pages to read first, but this read from Dana needed addressing from me.
Misquoted, the quote should be attributed to dana.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Mongoose wrote:Oh, and yes I am female, btw.
:lorab: :lorab: :lorab:

Linki: I did know I was addressing Dana, I just quoted your misquote. ;)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Mongoose wrote:Oh, and yes I am female, btw.
:lorab: :lorab: :lorab:

Linki: I did know I was addressing Dana, I just quoted your misquote. ;)
I blame dana for that misquote because i quoted her fail quoting of bullz(???)
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 85

Night 3 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Mister Rearranger is no more! He was Sir Galahad, a civ.

Night 3 has begun.
Mongoose

Re: Night 3 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by Mongoose »

Well this is an unmitigated disaster.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Made wrote:
Dana wrote:

No, why?
Are you sure i didn't? about you and DH??
Yes, I'm sure. I didn't think you thought I was bad at all.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Well damn.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: Python Polls

Post by Roxy »

Day 3

Get on with it!
Poll ended at Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:49:18 pm

Bea
No votes
birdwithteeth11
No votes
Boogs
No votes
Bullz
No votes
Canucklehead
No votes
Dana
No votes
Hedgeowl
No votes
Juliets
birdwithteeth11 (19), reywaS (23) 9%
Long Con
No votes
LoRab
No votes
Made
thellama73 (7), Hedgeowl (8), Metalmarsh89 (9), nijuukyugou (13), Boogs (14) 22%
Metalmarsh
Mister Rearranger (5) 4%
Mister Rearranger
Made (2), Keterman (11), S~V~S (12), bea (16), juliets (17), Bullzeye (18), Enrique (20), Mongoose (21), Dana (22) 39%
Mongoose
Canucklehead (15) 4%
nijuukyugou
No votes
reywaS
No votes
Spacedaisy
No votes
S~V~S
Long Con (10) 4%
Thellama73
No votes
Oh, anyway, on to scene 24/ Hosts/Mod/GOD/Dead Folk/Nons
Roxy (1), MovingPictures07 (3), DisgruntledPorcupine (4), Dom (6) 17%
Total votes : 23
;)
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I guess I'll find out soon emough when I go read those posts as to why everyone voted for MR.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Hedgeowl »

:| <- This is my shocked face.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Wow. That was not expected. And Keterman sounded so confident, he reminded me of him in Misfits, where he was fairly spot on, I thought.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Welp I ain't got nothing to say beside i fucked up :wall:
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

That's not good...
S~V~S wrote:Wow. That was not expected. And Keterman sounded so confident, he reminded me of him in Misfits, where he was fairly spot on, I thought.
What was he spot on about in Misfits? I don't really remember much from him in that game. He was a fairly quiet baddie as I recall.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

RIP MR.

I still think Made is good, so I guess it was one civvie or the other. Still sucks it had to be that way.

Want to say something about the last second voters but might seem hypocritical being one myself.

:sigh:

edit: SVS, I believe what the lynch post says, but is a Seemer role only possible if it's made? Hmm..
ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I wonder if the good Lord will show up tonight. I'm super tired so I hope I don't miss him. Or her. Whichever.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Bullzeye wrote:That's not good...
S~V~S wrote:Wow. That was not expected. And Keterman sounded so confident, he reminded me of him in Misfits, where he was fairly spot on, I thought.
What was he spot on about in Misfits? I don't really remember much from him in that game. He was a fairly quiet baddie as I recall.
He was quiet after I died, that was how I knew HE was bad (from beyond the grave). He was spot on about me, and for the right reasons.

And Enrique, not sure what you are talking about? I mainly thought there might be a Seemer becasue Made has so many open, overt defenders. Too many for civ BTS, and too overt for standard baddie defenses. I have only seen similar behavior (or engaged in it) when there was a Seemer. Thats the only reason I thought there was one, and I relate it to Made specifically. I think that is your point, but not sure.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Bullzeye wrote:As for MetalMarsh, I find his comment about the French to be quite pingy, for lack of a better term. It struck a chord when I first saw it and just gave me a bad vibe. I hadn't really thought of MM before that but the one assumption was enough to set my mind on him for whatever reason. He does seem to have done a fair bit of baddie hunting, and after day one has put himself out there. The only other thing that makes me wonder about him is a fairly minor thing but it's this:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I do not feel bad anymore for my speculation of Epi on Day 1. Goodbye Epi.
Initially I had misremembered this quote as suspicion instead of speculation but I think my opinion of it stays fairly the same. All he said about Epi was that it was strange he was so quiet, and then seemed to accept Epi's explanation for why that was. Throwing out a comment like this after Epi is revealed to have been an indy seems a bit shady to me, like he wanted credit for baddie-hunting or something? I don't know. I am suspicious of MM but the only case I can really come up with is shaky at best - based on vibes and a couple of comments I found relatively strange. It's more gut than anything at this point.
The way it went through my head was much different than you explained it here. Before I voiced a suspicion of Epi, I made a joke to him and he gave me a virtual finger. That bothered me, but then I thought that I may have taken the joke too far? I don't know. Then I made my statement later about his lack of activity, and again, a blunt response, and so I took it kind of emotionally and just left it alone. Then after seeing Epi's role after his death, I decided that maybe I was actually right, and had no reason to feel bad.

I realize after the last post that it that it might seem odd, but didn't feel like explaining it unless someone asked. Please don't look to deeply into it, as it was definitely a situation I didn't handle correctly, nor is it important to the game.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

That makes sense, SVS. I was just wondering.
ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Metalmarsh89 wrote: The way it went through my head was much different than you explained it here. Before I voiced a suspicion of Epi, I made a joke to him and he gave me a virtual finger. That bothered me, but then I thought that I may have taken the joke too far? I don't know. Then I made my statement later about his lack of activity, and again, a blunt response, and so I took it kind of emotionally and just left it alone. Then after seeing Epi's role after his death, I decided that maybe I was actually right, and had no reason to feel bad.

I realize after the last post that it that it might seem odd, but didn't feel like explaining it unless someone asked. Please don't look to deeply into it, as it was definitely a situation I didn't handle correctly, nor is it important to the game.
Fair enough. I will drop that point from my suspicion of you.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

S~V~S wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:That's not good...
He was quiet after I died, that was how I knew HE was bad (from beyond the grave). He was spot on about me, and for the right reasons.

And Enrique, not sure what you are talking about? I mainly thought there might be a Seemer becasue Made has so many open, overt defenders. Too many for civ BTS, and too overt for standard baddie defenses. I have only seen similar behavior (or engaged in it) when there was a Seemer. Thats the only reason I thought there was one, and I relate it to Made specifically. I think that is your point, but not sure.
It could be a scenario similar to Misfits where someone has the ability to gain bts with people for just a night/ info or someone knows whe main group of good guys are?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 89

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Wow. Talk about this thread exploding again. RIP MR! Still don't know what so many people saw in you.

Will catch up in a second.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

in case it is one of the two, This really screwed over civ in misfits (well kinda anyways). Basically Dh at one point was civ but switched to mafia who ended up winning the game, and Dana trusted Dh because he was able to verify his civvieness using his previous information. since he switched roles, my information no longer was accurate.

Just throwing that out there

Return to “Previous Jobs”