Posts in topic: 186

Re: [Day Eight] The Office Mafia

Post by Epignosis »

DrumBeats wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Drumbeats: What is your current opinion of bea?
Probably civ
On what basis?
TH is pushing him or I as a counterwagon here to espers. I'm relatively sure TH is scum.
You're relatively wrong.
You're relatively scum :shrug:
We'll see. :ohyeah:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

If you want to know the truth DB, I read your BSG posts while I was at work and now I'm home trying to salvage this lynch. Fuck this 24 hour Day, if we had more time I'd humour you.
DrumBeats wrote:I gave a chance for everyone to express their suspicions at the beginning of the day - you know like discussion should work. You waited until espers seemed to have the upper hand and then pushed this lynch over stuff from another thread, which you for some reason had time to read, but not time to make a case based on the current game.
It goes both ways my dude. You opened up that discussion of suspicions at the beginning of the day, plopped your vote on espers, and never tried to make a case on me. If you thought I was bad, you would have done so. espers is harmless and that's why you went that route. No resistance = coast to victory.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 315

Post by DrumBeats »

Epignosis wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Drumbeats: What is your current opinion of bea?
Probably civ
On what basis?
TH is pushing him or I as a counterwagon here to espers. I'm relatively sure TH is scum.
You're relatively wrong.
You're relatively scum :shrug:
We'll see. :ohyeah:
Yeah, we will when I lynch you all consecutively. Or you kill me. Either way :nicenod:
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Turnip Head wrote:If you want to know the truth DB, I read your BSG posts while I was at work and now I'm home trying to salvage this lynch. Fuck this 24 hour Day, if we had more time I'd humour you.
DrumBeats wrote:I gave a chance for everyone to express their suspicions at the beginning of the day - you know like discussion should work. You waited until espers seemed to have the upper hand and then pushed this lynch over stuff from another thread, which you for some reason had time to read, but not time to make a case based on the current game.
It goes both ways my dude. You opened up that discussion of suspicions at the beginning of the day, plopped your vote on espers, and never tried to make a case on me. If you thought I was bad, you would have done so. espers is harmless and that's why you went that route. No resistance = coast to victory.
You voted espers yesterday. Lmao.

Also, my intention today was to get Epi to state what his Pam check was (I was like 70% sure he was Pam) on INH in a manner in which it would not be against the rules. Hence my placeholder vote on espers while repeating that I may switch to INH.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

AND THE STEALTH TIE VOTE FROM EPI
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Fucking 50/50 dice roll deciding this game unbelievable. Thanks inactivity.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 87

Post by Dom »

SHUT UP ABOUT THE SUN

Espers has been lynched. He was Gabe Lewis.
You have 24 hours to get your PMs in.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DrumBeats wrote:You voted espers yesterday. Lmao.
Exactly. That's why you thought it'd be so easy! :wiz:

Like I already said, we weren't down two warm bodies in yesterday's lynch. Now we are. You're letting the whole game ride on your read of a guy with 12 fucking posts.

linki: Oh shit
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Alright, next is TH, then Epi. Lets do this civs
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Re: The Office [POLLS]

Post by Dom »

What happened to Scotty?

Poll ended at Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:32 pm

bea
Turnip Head (11), LoRab (14), Epignosis (15) 20%
DFaraday
No votes
Drumbeats
insertnamehere (12) 7%
enrique
No votes
Epignosis
No votes
espers
DrumBeats (6), timmer (10), bea (13) 20%
insertnamehere
No votes
LoRab
No votes
Turnip Head
No votes
timmer
No votes
Harry Styles (dom etc)
Dom (1), Scotty (2), indiglo (3), Dex (4), Quin (5), Golden (7), S~V~S (8), juliets (9) 53%
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Go on and lynch Turnip Head. Then lynch me.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

I wanted to post a very very excited post filled with many many profanities, but I'm not gonna be that explosive.

TH and Epi are scum. INH and Bea are town. 99% sure of those.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

David Wallace is up for vote. We need to lynch TH first, then Epi second, I have reason to believe that TH is Jo, and thus needs to be eliminated before he can control another vote.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Also, INH I want to apologize for my suspicions on you recently. I was convinced that Epi was Pam bam which made his irrational suspicion of you seem warranted.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DrumBeats wrote:I have reason to believe that TH is Jo.
You can either elaborate on this now, or after you lynch me. Your choice, I don't much care which.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 174

Post by insertnamehere »

WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DrumBeats wrote:David Wallace is up for vote. We need to lynch TH first, then Epi second, I have reason to believe that TH is Jo, and thus needs to be eliminated before he can control another vote.
I'd also like to see some justification for this, as I feel much more secure voting Epi tomorrow.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Do it. Feel justified. Feel foolish.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head isn't bad. I'm not bad. Bloodlust is taking over.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

I have reason to believe that Jo's role backfired last night on TH, hence the forced vote on Bea. TH then to make the case on me had to force a case on Bea in order to justify the forced vote. This is why the case itself on linking me and Bea was not solid, because it was based upon never getting to Bea's ISO, when I never got to a ton of ISO's, not just Bea's.

Probably sounds crazy but I have strong reasoning to believe it. I was right about espers. TH and Epi just hard-teamed to try to save Espers. Clearly they're both scum. We need to hit TH first in order to best preserve our future in this game, because I do not think it will backfire again.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrumBeats wrote:I have reason to believe that Jo's role backfired last night on TH, hence the forced vote on Bea. TH then to make the case on me had to force a case on Bea in order to justify the forced vote. This is why the case itself on linking me and Bea was not solid, because it was based upon never getting to Bea's ISO, when I never got to a ton of ISO's, not just Bea's.

Probably sounds crazy but I have strong reasoning to believe it. I was right about espers. TH and Epi just hard-teamed to try to save Espers. Clearly they're both scum. We need to hit TH first in order to best preserve our future in this game, because I do not think it will backfire again.
You weren't right about espers. You knew espers was bad. You are on his team.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Epignosis wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:I have reason to believe that Jo's role backfired last night on TH, hence the forced vote on Bea. TH then to make the case on me had to force a case on Bea in order to justify the forced vote. This is why the case itself on linking me and Bea was not solid, because it was based upon never getting to Bea's ISO, when I never got to a ton of ISO's, not just Bea's.

Either that or there's a Janitor-type role to manipulate the reveals. Espers didn't vote to save himself, I doubt his teammates tried to save him either. I know I sure as hell wouldn't have.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Epignosis wrote:

LMAO the push. A for effort :nicenod:

Also, where did your suspicion of INH go? You pushed it constantly for a long time, and you dropped it the moment TH made a save for espers life.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Turnip Head wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Either that or there's a Janitor-type role to manipulate the reveals. Espers didn't vote to save himself, I doubt his teammates tried to save him either. I know I sure as hell wouldn't have.
Lol, this is just funny right now. It was a likely MYLO situation. My guess is that there were 4 scum left, and solidifying that lynch on a civvie would have won you guys the game. Hence trying to save espers.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DrumBeats wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Lol, this is just funny right now. It was a likely MYLO situation. My guess is that there were 4 scum left, and solidifying that lynch on a civvie would have won you guys the game. Hence trying to save espers.
Lynch me dude, I don't care. If you're bad, you just outplayed me. I have zero fucks left to give :beer:
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

OH SHIT

David Wallace's role was already revealed - the poll is not for a role reveal. Please vote for Michael Scott now. I'm afraid Wallace is going to get some kind of advantage from this vote, and I can't change mine.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Turnip Head wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Lynch me dude, I don't care. If you're bad, you just outplayed me. I have zero fucks left to give :beer:
Not bad, but cheers. You put up a great fight, and your game was solid imo :beer:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Oops. I voted David Wallace.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DrumBeats wrote:Not bad, but cheers. You put up a great fight, and your game was solid imo :beer:
You've spent all game deriding my gameplay, but thanks for saying that :beer:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

The obvious choice in this poll is Dom. Anyone who doesn't vote for Dom is bad.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Turnip Head wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:Not bad, but cheers. You put up a great fight, and your game was solid imo :beer:
You've spent all game deriding my gameplay, but thanks for saying that :beer:
I don't feel like I did, and if so I never meant to. I believed you were more likely civ up until this day phase. That's good scum play in my book :beer:

Seriously though, if I ever said anything that offended you or anything, I am very sorry for that.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I just want to stress that I don't take anything personally, and I don't intend anything I say to be taken personally. It's just a game :)
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Awesome, same for me 100% :)
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by indiglo »

Everything I say, I mean personally. Also I take everything personally. Image
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Quin »

indiglo wrote:Everything I say, I mean personally. Also I take everything personally. Image
Boo, you suck.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Golden »

indiglo wrote:Everything I say, I mean personally. Also I take everything personally. Image
I thought you had downtrailed, but then I realised those are just your shoes. They are like clown shoes.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by indiglo »

Golden wrote:
I thought you had downtrailed, but then I realised those are just your shoes. They are like clown shoes.

Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 213
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I only need 88 more posts to claim the post count in this thread!

Do dead posts still count?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Voted David Wallace. I realize it's probably an unpopular choice (although most have voted that way), but I'm not confident that Michael is a civ. On the show, he is generally not a benefit to anyone that works at the paper company and is not entirely the enemy of corporate. I think he makes sense as an indy, and I'm not sure I want to give him a benefit. I guess I'm going with known bad is better than unknown factor entirely.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Re: The Office [POLLS]

Post by Dom »

Who do you pick?

Poll runs till Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:37 pm

Michael Scott
timmer (9) 8%
David Wallace
DrumBeats (2), insertnamehere (3), Epignosis (5), LoRab (12) 33%
Dom
Dom (1), S~V~S (4), Quin (6), indiglo (7), Scotty (8), Dex (10), Golden (11) 58%
Total votes : 12
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Night Eight - Goodbye INH

INH has been killed.
It is now Day Nine. You have 24 hours.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

:workit:
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

:( rip inh.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

All townies need to vote for Turnip Head with me today. He tried desperately to save scumbuddy Espers in the MYLO situation yesterday.

Please don't let inactivity kill our chances of winning this town.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

My body is ready.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Drumbeats. I get where you are coming from. I really do.

But then he says something like that and I start thinking it's not the best option. I don't want to cast doubt so much as be sure. Is it possible that what you think you know could have been corrupted?

Is it possible TH isn't the baddie you are looking for? If that is possible, where else would we look? Again, I just want to be sure we've explored everything. My time is super limited and I might not make it back till it's time to vote. I want to make the most informed vote I can.

I'm so sorry I've not been the player I wanted to be civs. It's so very not cool in my world atm. 2 members of my adopted second staff went to my boss yesterday cuz apparently I suck. I'm a bit emo and over worked and under rested and I've asked more of my staff to help the ungrateful new kids than I ever asked of them. Ftr my boss only told me because he thought I would laugh about it. But the truth is I'm pressed to find a time my feelings have been more hurt in recent memory.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

bea wrote:Drumbeats. I get where you are coming from. I really do.

But then he says something like that and I start thinking it's not the best option. I don't want to cast doubt so much as be sure. Is it possible that what you think you know could have been corrupted?

Is it possible TH isn't the baddie you are looking for? If that is possible, where else would we look? Again, I just want to be sure we've explored everything. My time is super limited and I might not make it back till it's time to vote. I want to make the most informed vote I can.

I'm so sorry I've not been the player I wanted to be civs. It's so very not cool in my world atm. 2 members of my adopted second staff went to my boss yesterday cuz apparently I suck. I'm a bit emo and over worked and under rested and I've asked more of my staff to help the ungrateful new kids than I ever asked of them. Ftr my boss only told me because he thought I would laugh about it. But the truth is I'm pressed to find a time my feelings have been more hurt in recent memory.
No it's not possible at this point. TH and Epi are basically confirmed mafia. Epi was hard pushing INH until TH made a counter wagon to Espers for him to jump on. He jumped no questions asked from a lead he has been pursuing for days. This is clearly a scumteam trying to use this to save their teammate. I am 100% sure of this, if I am wrong you can lynch me next idgaf because I know I'm right.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

bea wrote:Drumbeats. I get where you are coming from. I really do.

Also sorry to hear about the stuff going on at work for you, I hope that everything patches up soon for you.

Return to “Previous Jobs”