Dutchies (host/dead/non)
80%

Total votes: 20
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Re: Night 2~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:Nice baddie you caught, Llama.

RIP sig

Second Day in a row Tranq votes late and on the lynch train.

Fuzz missed his vote.

In addition, DH, Dom, Juliets, Mac, Blooper are also 2/2 on mislynches now.

Discuss.
How do you define me voting for Lorab on day 1 as a mislynch?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 117

Post by Epignosis »

RIP Siggy Ztardust. :(
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 132

Post by thellama73 »

sig wrote:ha told you I was a civ

Thanks for the game SVS and TH.
Yeah, but I thought you were lying. People lie a lot in this game. :sigh:
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:

RIP sig

Fuzz missed his vote.

Discuss.
As a spreadsheet error, apparently. :grin:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

RIP sig

Fuzz missed his vote.

Discuss.
As a spreadsheet error, apparently. :grin:
Come on dead guy you're only use to us now is if you are the greatest scum hunter who ever lived you can't be spreadsheet erroring. :pout:
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 686

Post by DharmaHelper »

Rip
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 123

Post by Black Rock »

RIP sig

Fuzz missed his vote.

Discuss.

Tranqs behaviour is starting to give me uncomfortable tingles. When Tranq plays a game he invests himself. If he's not investing in the thread it makes me think he's invested in BTSC.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

I voted zombie outbreak. I've been waiting for the zombie apocalypse my whole life. We have a plan, right LC? I think part of his plan is to ditch me and the kids and survive on his own. :haha:
ImageImage
RadicalFuzz
The Mark
Posts in topic: 55

Post by RadicalFuzz »

Llama this is strange.
thellama73 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
FZ. wrote:Sorry, I'm going to sleep.

linki: so you think Lorab is a good vote? Why so? Damn you, I want to sleep
Nobody is as good a vote as sig.

I'd like to think I have a good grip on scum sig. I called him out as scum correctly in Dune and in West Wing.

I'm not so sure about my initial LoRab read anymore. She's not pinging me so much.
Mac, if Sig is lynched and turns out scum, will you give me credit for being the first to call him out?
Scumhunting has much less value when the thread believes there to be multiple scum teams. And with Zebra being what seems to be the "primary" kill last night, the possibility of multiple scum teams is significant. Why, then, are you focusing on the credit you'll get if someone flips scum as opposed to if he'll flip scum at all?

Caught up with the results now. Does me missing a vote convince anyone that I'm actually an evil mastermind plotting to murder you all? J3?
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 175

Post by Sorsha »

Black Rock wrote:

RIP sig

Fuzz missed his vote.

Discuss.

Tranqs behaviour is starting to give me uncomfortable tingles. When Tranq plays a game he invests himself. If he's not investing in the thread it makes me think he's invested in BTSC.
This is how he was in AWR in the beginning too. He picks up his participation later in the game. This is a bit strange from you since you hosted that game and would know that!

RIP sig

And obviously zombies, duh :p
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Chose meteor/asteroid impact because it's the closest thing there to the correct answer, that our sun explodes.
HamburgerBoy
The Mark
Posts in topic: 201

Post by HamburgerBoy »

RIP sig, sorry to see that you were town.

Now we just need to make sure that the wave of bandwagoners doesn't stay set in their ways and go back to LoRab again.

Also, the sig flip, taken together with other things, seems to strongly imply there were two intended nightkills night 1, and that DFaraday's death may have been due to something weird/unrelated.
HamburgerBoy
The Mark

Post by HamburgerBoy »

MacDougall wrote:Chose meteor/asteroid impact because it's the closest thing there to the correct answer, that our sun explodes.
This, except that we'll be dead long before the sun actually explodes (is it even predicted to go supernova? I thought it was the type of star that grows then fizzles).
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

RadicalFuzz wrote: Scumhunting has much less value when the thread believes there to be multiple scum teams. And with Zebra being what seems to be the "primary" kill last night, the possibility of multiple scum teams is significant. Why, then, are you focusing on the credit you'll get if someone flips scum as opposed to if he'll flip scum at all?
I'm not focusing on it. I was just proud that I had been the first to suspect Sig, since everyone was coming around to my way of thinking on the matter. I was pleased to think I'd caught a bad guy. Unfortunately, my delight was premature.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RadicalFuzz
The Mark

Post by RadicalFuzz »

You were talking about how the flip would affect your credibility before the flip. And, lo and behold, it was a moot question.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

RadicalFuzz wrote:You were talking about how the flip would affect your credibility before the flip. And, lo and behold, it was a moot question.
It wasn't really about credibility though. It was about credit. I think that's an important distinction. I don't really worry about trying to establish civ cred, but I like to get credit for my successes.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

HamburgerBoy wrote:RIP sig, sorry to see that you were town.

Now we just need to make sure that the wave of bandwagoners doesn't stay set in their ways and go back to LoRab again.

Also, the sig flip, taken together with other things, seems to strongly imply there were two intended nightkills night 1, and that DFaraday's death may have been due to something weird/unrelated.
Back?
RadicalFuzz
The Mark

Post by RadicalFuzz »

Naturally, then, you're going to accept credit for your failures as well Llama?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

RadicalFuzz wrote:Naturally, then, you're going to accept credit for your failures as well Llama?
I don't see that there's any credit to give to me, since I was wrong. But okay, I will accept 0 credit.

HamburgerBoy
The Mark

Post by HamburgerBoy »

Epignosis wrote:

Back?
People have been rumbling about LoRab for a while now, and she still managed a few votes day 1. Considering how many people just showed up to pile on sig, I think there's a decent chance of that happening to LoRab tomorrow if people don't broaden their horizons a bit.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

HamburgerBoy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Back?
People have been rumbling about LoRab for a while now, and she still managed a few votes day 1. Considering how many people just showed up to pile on sig, I think there's a decent chance of that happening to LoRab tomorrow if people don't broaden their horizons a bit.
Maybe the fact taht people piled on Sig means that teammates were trying to protect Lorab from her nigh inevitable lynch?

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

HamburgerBoy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Back?
I'm one of those people, and I've voted her twice and early.

Is Lorab good? If you don't know the answer to that, then this is an example of a gambler's fallacy.

If you have a problem with people showing up at the last minute, voting, and then fucking off somewhere else, you have a problem with the people showing up at the last minute, voting, and then fucking off somewhere else. I still think Lorab is guilty.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Argh.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 225

Post by DrWilgy »

RadicalFuzz wrote:Caught up with the results now. Does me missing a vote convince anyone that I'm actually an evil mastermind plotting to murder you all? J3?
:srsnod:
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 156

Re: Day 2~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I did not suggest llama definitely cursed me or imply I was convinced of that. I said something completely different from that. I literally said "I don't know". The difference is not at all negligible.
But what you said was this:
I don't know whether llama did that. Maybe llama has team mates.
Unless I'm reading it differently than you intended it, that's saying "I don't know if Llama did this or if one of his teammates did it".

The difference is negligible, because they both mean "Llama is a baddie on the cursing team".
I do like this point LC made.
Ricochet wrote:Zebra's role isn't a seemer. She would have framed a player to show up bad on checks. That's just manipulation. A seemer would show up as good when lynched.

The speculation plausibile would be if Zebra's killer would mess with zebra's role reveal, turning it into a bad flip.
Then why is the power also bad? Did the seemer get to change that too?
nijuukyugou wrote:
MacDougall:
Something isn't sitting right with me. His tone looks different from Star Wars, where he was good and I felt like he was civ the whole game. But I can't quite put my finger on it. I think it started with the interaction/semi-thread towards MM for throwing suspicion on him early on - it looked very defensive. And he looked to be using his "superpower" of finding baddies on the first day (he was right in Star Wars, granted), but it looked forced. More observation needed, and now that the thread has slowed down considerably, I may be able to accomplish this. But my vote won't go there today, as it's a tenuous suspicion at the moment. Also, I agree with his vote, so...there's that.
I think he sounds more like he did in A World Reborn-- not sure how I feel about that yet.
HamburgerBoy wrote:
Dom wrote:
HamburgerBoy wrote:
Dom wrote:I'll vote Rico or Llama. Exhausted from this catch up.
That was spoken night 0. While people were getting pretty anti-Rico by that point, I think the inclusion of Llama in there is noteworthy when you hadn't even been cursed yet, and llama hadn't really done much aside from calling sig fluffy and attacking Mac/defending Rico in the big argument. Based on my last game with Dom, I remember him actually jumping the gun a little bit after Chatzy discussion (near the end of the game trying to win over fingersplints), and him throwing llama's name out there in an either-or for two of the eventual poll leaders is a red flag for me. I'll bump him down to orange in my rainbow as well.
I'm not sure what you're saying here. Could you clarify?
Basically, I thought you were calling things too early. It was still day 0 when you made that post, and there wasn't as much reason to vote for llama (you were doing it apparently because you thought he was giving Rico a pass and Mac not). Now we know Rico was town, and Mac I feel worse about by the hour, so I don't think that helps. I think you had planned ahead of time with others to discredit llama, or saw teammate's plans to do so, and sort of anticipated one of the smaller counter-wagons against Rico as a result.
But I voted Rico. My post there was about inconsistency-- not about the actual content of the post I was critiquing.
Sorsha wrote:
Black Rock wrote:

RIP sig

Fuzz missed his vote.

Discuss.

This is how he was in AWR in the beginning too. He picks up his participation later in the game. This is a bit strange from you since you hosted that game and would know that!
This connection rings true to me. I'm not 100% sure it's right, but it does look similar to Tranq's play in AWR.
HamburgerBoy wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Chose meteor/asteroid impact because it's the closest thing there to the correct answer, that our sun explodes.
This, except that we'll be dead long before the sun actually explodes (is it even predicted to go supernova? I thought it was the type of star that grows then fizzles).
It won't supernova, it would need more mass. It will grow and shrink several times as it exhausts more and more elements to fuse in its core. Eventually it will become a red giant, and our planet will be vaporized. then, it will shrink down to a white dwarf star. Quite sad.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
HamburgerBoy
The Mark

Post by HamburgerBoy »

thellama73 wrote:Maybe the fact taht people piled on Sig means that teammates were trying to protect Lorab from her nigh inevitable lynch?
Maybe. Until LoRab or at least one of the main people against her (Epi, Sorsha, Black Rock) flips I think it's premature to talk about protective votes. Jimmy had as many votes as she did before the sig wagon started.
Epignosis wrote:If you have a problem with people showing up at the last minute, voting, and then fucking off somewhere else, you have a problem with the people showing up at the last minute, voting, and then fucking off somewhere else.
Yes, I do.

Considering LoRab was hardly even around for day 2, and that most of the case against her seems based on day 0 tone stuff, I think there are more interesting avenues to explore.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 353

Post by Golden »

If humanity survives until the sun envelopes the earth then we will already have colonised other solar systems, and it will not be the end of humanity as we know it, only the end of the earth, therefore Mac is scum.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

HamburgerBoy wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Maybe the fact taht people piled on Sig means that teammates were trying to protect Lorab from her nigh inevitable lynch?
Maybe. Until LoRab or at least one of the main people against her (Epi, Sorsha, Black Rock) flips I think it's premature to talk about protective votes. Jimmy had as many votes as she did before the sig wagon started.
Pretty difficult to call LoRab's lynch 'nigh inevitable' in those circumstances, isn't it.

I'd say sig's lynch is likely to contain a mix of people who genuinely thought he was bad and baddies who felt it was a safe place to vote (and probably baddies who thought sig was genuinely bad). It is possible some votes could have been to ensure JJ or LoRab remained out of reach.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Golden wrote:If humanity survives until the sun envelopes the earth then we will already have colonised other solar systems, and it will not be the end of humanity as we know it, only the end of the earth, therefore Mac is scum.
But all stars will eventually die. It doesn't matter how many worlds we colonize. Eventually, the universe will grow cold, and we will perish with it.

Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 47

Post by Boomslang »

Damn, a disappointing result. Sorry sig, RIP in peace. I was swayed by incorrect arguments, I suppose; had I been around for the late swell of support on the wagon, I might have changed. Rico might be on to something with the 2/2 mislynch club and Tranq's shifty behavior.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

HamburgerBoy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:If you have a problem with people showing up at the last minute, voting, and then fucking off somewhere else, you have a problem with the people showing up at the last minute, voting, and then fucking off somewhere else.
Yes, I do.

Considering LoRab was hardly even around for day 2, and that most of the case against her seems based on day 0 tone stuff, I think there are more interesting avenues to explore.
You are misunderstanding wording for tone. Those are two different things. I think Lorab is bad because of her weak wording surrounding the Ricochet lynch. Here's what I said if you would like to review it. And here is what Lorab said as a rebuttal.
RadicalFuzz
The Mark

Post by RadicalFuzz »

But, Llama, is the universe not ever expanding, and thus there will always be more to colonize?

The on-topic conversation between us about credit is going nowhere Llama, let's just drop it.

Wilgy you tease me so.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

thellama73 wrote:
Golden wrote:If humanity survives until the sun envelopes the earth then we will already have colonised other solar systems, and it will not be the end of humanity as we know it, only the end of the earth, therefore Mac is scum.
But all stars will eventually die. It doesn't matter how many worlds we colonize. Eventually, the universe will grow cold, and we will perish with it.
If humanity survives that long (which is trillions of trillions of years), we will likely be post-singularity and have figured out how to power ourselves much more efficiently-- even so efficiently that we could either access other universes or create new stars.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

RadicalFuzz wrote:But, Llama, is the universe not ever expanding, and thus there will always be more to colonize?

The on-topic conversation between us about credit is going nowhere Llama, let's just drop it.

Wilgy you tease me so.
Space is expanding. That does not mean more matter is being created. Space, like a balloon being blown up is expanding. Imagine dots on the balloon. That is matter. As space expands, the dots get further away and the amount of volume that is being taken up is larger, but the amount of matter (dots) remains constant. Eventually, there will be no more hydrogen to create new stars, old stars will have lost their heat and burned their fuel and the universe will be a cold, dark place.

Although, that's only one theory on how the universe will end. There are several others. :p
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

We're all fucked. What the universe won't do, we'll do our goddamned selves.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

thellama73 wrote:
Sure, but odds are against the sun being last.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

RIP sig! RIP Gladius Mechaspark - great role to choose form my game, hosts, it's a fun one!
Boomslang wrote:I'm running low on time before class, and I don't think I'll be able to vote after that. Quite disappointed in Drac's lack of posting today. I think the JJJ case is overblown; his effort with the smiley curse alone, when as a baddie he could have safely played it cool, makes me lean civ on him. Lorab's defense seems genuine, while sig is much more flippant. I don't like the games he played with smileys in a recent post, in particular; it's self-conscious, not natural. I'll put my vote *on sig* unless I find time on a class break to read more and change my mind.

Linki w/Golden: Good illustration of the difference between civ read/buddying. Worth keeping in mind, imo.
Well, Boomslang gets back up my baddie list for this bandwagon-hop.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Also, Zombies! :D
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

After hours working on it (the issue is getting to those quotes, posting them and getting back to where I was), I just tried to post the first half of my iso on BR. Unfortunately, when I tried to post I got that nasty round circle over and over again until it finally quit and said my document had expired. I tried everything I knew how to do to get it back but no luck. I will tell you that the majority of the iso was about BR's suspicion of Lorab, how she worded it, how she decided not to vote Rico and ultimately voted Lorab. Though I didn't agree with her on the Lorab vote (I believed Lorab was the right vote but then changed to Rico) I didn't find anything in her reasoning that seemed false or disingenuous.

I will start over on this tomorrow. I may do the back half of BR first since i didn't find anything suspicious in the first half, and when I finish with her I will got on to Lorab.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

What if "global warming" is just a more palatable concept given to us by the scientific community to explain the gradual heating impact that a slowly expanding sun is having on the Earth because the truth of the matter would cause global panic and disruption despite it still being potentially hundreds to thousands of years before the Earth cannot sustain human life. Instead we are given a less frightening and more solvable conundrum while the governments of the world clamour to find a solution to interstellar travel.

Elon Musk is an alien who has arrived to help us design and build intestellar transports with our own technologies.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 47

Post by Boomslang »

Long Con wrote:RIP sig! RIP Gladius Mechaspark - great role to choose form my game, hosts, it's a fun one!
Boomslang wrote:I'm running low on time before class, and I don't think I'll be able to vote after that. Quite disappointed in Drac's lack of posting today. I think the JJJ case is overblown; his effort with the smiley curse alone, when as a baddie he could have safely played it cool, makes me lean civ on him. Lorab's defense seems genuine, while sig is much more flippant. I don't like the games he played with smileys in a recent post, in particular; it's self-conscious, not natural. I'll put my vote *on sig* unless I find time on a class break to read more and change my mind.

Linki w/Golden: Good illustration of the difference between civ read/buddying. Worth keeping in mind, imo.
Just want to put this out there:
Boomslang (15), motel room (19), JaggedJimmyJay (20), nijuukyugou (21), juliets (22), Spacedaisy (25), Tranq (27)

If you want to look at late-joining cars on the lynch train, you might want to look a little farther down the line.

Also, not sure what to make of the poll, so went with my belief: a combo of Yellowstone supervolcano, grid-melting solar storm, and global warming will probably get us sooner rather than later!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Boomslang wrote:
Long Con wrote:RIP sig! RIP Gladius Mechaspark - great role to choose form my game, hosts, it's a fun one!

Just want to put this out there:
Boomslang (15), motel room (19), JaggedJimmyJay (20), nijuukyugou (21), juliets (22), Spacedaisy (25), Tranq (27)

If you want to look at late-joining cars on the lynch train, you might want to look a little farther down the line.
Thanks, Boom my man! If I decide to start focusing on late-joiners to the sig train, then I will be sure to reference this helpful list.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

RadicalFuzz wrote:But, Llama, is the universe not ever expanding, and thus there will always be more to colonize?

Wilgy you tease me so.
The universe is ever expanding, but that doesn't mean more suns are coming into existence. No more matter is being created, the existing matter is just getting further apart.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Ah, Dom beat me to it. Well played, Dom.

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

thellama73 wrote:Ah, Dom beat me to it. Well played, Dom.
:biggrin:
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 14

Post by DFaraday »

My money is on Thanos destroying the universe.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 441

Post by FZ. »

RIP Sig :( Sorry I didn't fight harder for you.

Can't say this is surprising. I saw the huge bandwagon coming, which makes it hard to look at someone specific, because hey, everyone was wrong, why blame one person?

I stand by my suspicion of DH. Out of all the people who tried to give reasons for their votes (and I think baddies often try to make their vote seem thought through and not just a drive by vote), his felt the most insincere.

Your end of the world talk is depressing me. I think that we will kill ourselves long before nature does.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Sorsha wrote:
Black Rock wrote:

RIP sig

Fuzz missed his vote.

Discuss.

RIP sig

And obviously zombies, duh :p
I'm going by my hosting. When he's in BTSC he is less involved in the thread. I also took a major back seat in AWR and didn't read the thread half way through the game.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Hey look BR, we both made it past Day 1. XD

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

HamburgerBoy wrote:
Yes, I do.

Do you have a stake in LoRabs survival? Are you absolutely sure she won't flip bad? I'm not, in fact I think she will flip mafia. I am interested in other avenues though, like JJJ and Tranq. What avenues do you want us to explore?

linki: We did! *high five*
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”