Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 181

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - Day 3

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

zeek wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
zeek wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:I did not role hint in my opinion and I am not by any means saying I am strax, that would be a power the Civs would not want to lose. Why on earth would anyone want to draw attention to that kind of thing if they did believe it to possibly be true??
Again, it was blocked. Strax's kill has been and failed. I don't think its irresponsible to discuss it now.
I just went back and read the role description. I don't understand this reasoning, where does it say strax only kills once? Why would strax being blocked make a difference? Am I missing something?
I presumed his power was one night kill. I'd never heard of a civ ninja before cause I've only played 4 games and hosted 1, so I searched online and I thought thats what it was. Is that not what a civ ninja is?
A civ ninja is a civvie killer. They have the option to kill every night if they so desire.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Spacedaisy »

zeek wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
zeek wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:I did not role hint in my opinion and I am not by any means saying I am strax, that would be a power the Civs would not want to lose. Why on earth would anyone want to draw attention to that kind of thing if they did believe it to possibly be true??
Again, it was blocked. Strax's kill has been and failed. I don't think its irresponsible to discuss it now.
I just went back and read the role description. I don't understand this reasoning, where does it say strax only kills once? Why would strax being blocked make a difference? Am I missing something?
I presumed his power was one night kill. I'd never heard of a civ ninja before cause I've only played 4 games and hosted 1, so I searched online and I thought thats what it was. Is that not what a civ ninja is?
Unless specified that it is a limited kill power, a civ ninja generally has a nightly kill.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Dom wrote:<snip>
Made wrote:#3) You ARE a liar. You have blatantly misrepresented my claims against you. This is especially apparent in this quoted post.
I didn't have a full understanding of your argument until i went back to you reply to zeek. Call me hard headed, but throwing quotes at me doesn't resonate unless it's explained.
#4) I am making an argument for your baddiness based on quotes you have said. That is how this game is played. If you do not want to partake in it, you cannot complain about this. You cannot fight back. You must just sit there and take votes.
Differences in game philosophy. *shrug*
How is this an issue of difference in game philosophy? How else do you play mafia? I read what you wrote, quoted it, responded to it, and expressed that your words made met think you were bad.
And you are arguing with me over it.
I prefer arguments that

Made wrote:#5) Please, Made, tell me what are my logical and cognitive dissonances? I have pointed out several of yours. Please, do tell.
i was commenting on my own cognitive dissonance. I felt you were bad because you were accusing me which rationally felt off, but you seemed to not be listening to my defenses which, imo, were logical. While I stand by my logic, I can't stand by my vote which i made in frustration. I don't understand your gameplay style but that doesn't make you guilty.
You said I am not using logic. I asked you to point out where I am not using logic. You have not done so.
I Pointed out what i thought were flaws in your argument, and you called me a liar for not seeing things the way you did. In retrospect, i understand what you were getting at- you thought my representation of your argument was intentionally slanted to incriminate you- but in the moment I didn't. It seemed illogical to call me a liar for describing MP and Dana's concerns.
Dom wrote:
Made wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I see a lot of people bringing up Made's name, I've never played with the guy before, what are some people's concerns about him?
Tldr, I'm not playing super extroverted and agro like I *normally* do.

Honestly it's kinda nice being meek, I'm emotionally detached and at least feel like I'm notice more. The only thing is I feel like I'm only noticing things that are making others appear civvie.

(Also, th, pretty sure it's just Dom saying my name again and again :p)

Addendum: wait, the above reasoning explains Dana and MP. But Dom, why do you feel I'm sus?
Let me call BULLSHIT on you, Made.
TH, I have outlined my suspicions against Made in the following posts:
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 907#p85907
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 707#p84707
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 492#p87492
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 487#p86487
It wasn't until i read your post to zeek that did i even have a clue what you were talking about.

Honestly now, after looking at the above quote specifically, I feel like you set me up. I addressed that I have no clue what your argument was at the bottom, but instead of clarifying your argument, you attacked me for addressing others who had criticized me and then linked 4 post, none of which had any relation to any sort of argument! Then when I attempted to understand and respond to these post, you said once again called me a liar.

I encourage everyone to read Dom's 4 post that explain his argument against me, his argument will all make sense then.
Dom wrote:
Made wrote: I am not misrepresenting you. No one understands your argument because the last time you properly explained it was on Day 1. 5 quotes (one of which a duplicate) and capslock is not an argument.

Before i forget
1.Dom
2.Eloh
3. Splits(more of a peak of interest rather than suspicion, I need to read further into this.)
So... what the fuck
You have NEVER explained why you suspect me. I have gone through my suspicion of you so many times now. You are a liar. I am done.
*votes Made*

You also changed your tune. It went from, "Dom is just saying my name over and over again :p" to "you haven't said I was bad until now"!
You've wasting hours of my time during a stressful week trying to find and understand an argument that DIDN'T EXIST. By calling me bad and a liar in a in all caps, you moved attention from others to me undeserved, and made it difficult for me to investigate leads. This took me a hour to decipher.
You suck.
Pov: you reading my takes
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

keys56000000000 wrote:
Dana wrote:It wasn't that no one was picking up on it, it was that no one was trying to dissuade the Made suspicion, or at least it seemed that way at the time (like it currently does with Hedge). It just makes me uncomfortable when everyone is ok with lynching someone, because then that means the baddies are too.
I agree with this. It's what I like to refer to as a "lynchtrain" - everyone's ok with voting that person, for practically nothing, and no one is coming to that person's aid. Makes me very uncomfortable, and I think one is forming against this Hedgey person.

Also, Dana, if that's how you feel, how do you feel about Enrique heavily defending MP? And going as far as calling my suspicion of MP irrational?
Sorry this is late, I went to go do some homework. I'm glad to see people have started to hop off the Hedge "lynchtrain". I'm super worried about lynching a civ today because of the planet thing. Keys, I think both Enrique and MP are good, and it seemed to me like Enrique was just speaking up for his fellow civ. I must have missed the irrational part, because I don't really remember that, but I don't think I would vote either of them today.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 375

Post by Snow Dog »

Couldtt sleep as not entirely comodtable with daisy vote.

On reflection a heeding those numerous calls for made

Votes Made
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

TL:DR for the Skimmers
TL:DR wrote:after looking at the above quote specifically, I feel like you set me up. I addressed that I have no clue what your argument was at the bottom, but instead of clarifying your argument, you attacked me for addressing others who had criticized me and then linked 4 post, none of which had any relation to any sort of argument! Then when I attempted to understand and respond to these post, you said once again called me a liar.

You've wasting hours of my time during a stressful week trying to find and understand an argument that DIDN'T EXIST.
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 683

Post by zeek »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:A civ ninja is a civvie killer. They have the option to kill every night if they so desire.
Oh, guess I should have just asked.

Nevermind.

I doubt Spacedaisy is Strax then, as this does sound like a very powerful role indeed.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Snow Dog wrote:Couldtt sleep as not entirely comodtable with daisy vote.

On reflection a heeding those numerous calls for made

Votes Made
Your vote is keeping you up at night, is it?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Vote for MP07 because I see he voted for me.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

I need to stop playing for tonight...DECA competition in the morning...
But i also don't want to do die.
Suspicions
Dom
Snow dog

MM asked me for thoughts on dana: she very much seems her self. honestly, If she were more firm, i'd be pinged to hell and back.

We need to consolidate our votes?
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 80

Post by fingersplints »

Hey Made, Have you gotten chance to find the suspicious quote yet? :) Sorry you are busy and stressed :consoling:
Gro-oo-ovy
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Snow Dog has gone from Hedgeowl to Spacedaisy to Made.

Is nobody but Made even concerned about him?
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

zeek wrote:
Dom wrote:
zeek wrote:
Dom wrote:
zeek wrote:I am voting for YOU because I'm sick of seeing you change your mind and have no firm stance on anything ever. Vote yourself too, which you probably will until you're "persuaded" to vote for someone else.
r u joking
Why? People are talking about others being blendy and Snow Dog has been the blendiest of them all. Maybe my vote will stay there, maybe it won't, but jesus Snow Dog you're not helping at all.
Because you're voting him for the same reason I suspect MP.
Not at all. MP expresses his opinions at least, and gives reasons when he changes his votes.
Dom wrote:
zeek wrote:Is it possible Spacedaisy is Strax? That power isn't useful until you know someone is bad. Given how she was almost lynched it would make sense that someone who suspected her would block her and that she would use her power given she'd probably be lynched soon.
Dude...
First, let me say that losing the civvie ninja would be a huge loss.
But if you're gonna out the civvie ninja... wtf????
I have no solid info. None at all, I was conjecturing. The civ ninja is now a vanilla civ, as the kill was blocked.
#1) How do you know that the kill was specifically blocked?
#2) You don't think it's harmful to discuss who has what civilian role in the thread??
Made wrote: You've wasting hours of my time during a stressful week trying to find and understand an argument that DIDN'T EXIST. By calling me bad and a liar in a in all caps, you moved attention from others to me undeserved, and made it difficult for me to investigate leads. This took me a hour to decipher.
You suck.
I have no words for how rude you're being. Good bye.
Long Con wrote:Vote for MP07 because I see he voted for me.
srsly?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

zeek wrote:Snow Dog has gone from Hedgeowl to Spacedaisy to Made.

Zeek, tell me all the people that MP has voted during the course of a lynch
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

fingersplints wrote:Hey Made, Have you gotten chance to find the suspicious quote yet? :) Sorry you are busy and stressed :consoling:
it was actually a Dom quote. When he asked who suggested Mp survived because of it being a team thing. The idea of that pinged me so i quickly read through you. Didn't find anything of note.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

[quote="Dom]
Made wrote: You've wasting hours of my time during a stressful week trying to find and understand an argument that DIDN'T EXIST. By calling me bad and a liar in a in all caps, you moved attention from others to me undeserved, and made it difficult for me to investigate leads. This took me a hour to decipher.
You suck.
I have no words for how rude you're being. Good bye.
[/quote]
apparently I'm a fucking idiot, If it exist I don't see it. PLEASE SPELL IT OUT FOR ME.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

1. I don't know it was blocked, how the post was written it implied that it was something effecting Strax, not Elo, that stopped the kill.
2. I was wrong to do this as I thought it was a one time deal. I do not believe it is harmful to discuss who might be vanilla civ roles (which I thought Strax was now) because the baddies would want to go after power roles.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Made wrote:
fingersplints wrote:Hey Made, Have you gotten chance to find the suspicious quote yet? :) Sorry you are busy and stressed :consoling:
it was actually a Dom quote. When he asked who suggested Mp survived because of it being a team thing. The idea of that pinged me so i quickly read through you. Didn't find anything of note.
Ok great thanks. :)
Gro-oo-ovy
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

I need to take a "break", back in an hour hopefully.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 17

Post by thellama73 »

Guys, it's getting heated in here. Please settle down and take a break from the thread. Send me a PM if you want to vent, but I don't want to see insults flying in here.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

zeek wrote:1. I don't know it was blocked, how the post was written it implied that it was something effecting Strax, not Elo, that stopped the kill.
2. I was wrong to do this as I thought it was a one time deal. I do not believe it is harmful to discuss who might be vanilla civ roles (which I thought Strax was now) because the baddies would want to go after power roles.
:ponder:
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Why are people refering to 4 votes that Hedge had as a lynchtrain?
Sorry 4 votes does not a lynchtrain make. I know Hedge is bad I just feel it - it is the same feeling as LOST was.
;)
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Dom wrote:

Please read a previously made post by yours truly that refers to the fact that MP gives a reason when he changes his vote. Snow Dog does not.

linki - Where is the eye rolling smiley? Can someone direct Dom to it please.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

zeek wrote:
Dom wrote:

Please read a previously made post by yours truly that refers to the fact that MP gives a reason when he changes his vote. Snow Dog does not.

I think I missed that post. I just wanted to see if you had a reason :)

Please, roll your eyes. It's cute.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

thellama73 wrote:Guys, it's getting heated in here. Please settle down and take a break from the thread. Send me a PM if you want to vent, but I don't want to see insults flying in here.
Pretty much this. There is no need for name-calling. If you feel the urge to do so, please step away from the game and take a breather. I'd really rather not have to punish people for something that silly. Let's keep it fun! :)
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I'm really annoyed with this thread. Bye.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Dom wrote:
zeek wrote:
Dom wrote:

I found this guy in LC's collection and I think he does look pretty cute!

Gro-oo-ovy
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Dom wrote:I think I missed that post. I just wanted to see if you had a reason :)

Thank you for the compliment :llama:

Let's not pretend MP and SD are playing the same game. MP has been extremely active and gives us a lot of information about what he thinks and how he's voting. Snow Dog does not. He's not quiet, but he adds nothing to the discussion and has no reasons for his votes - changing them frequently and not taking responsibility for them by following others.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

The Dom/Made fight is absolutely insane. I'm really not sure what side to take on it, if any, because to be honest I don't completely understand either side of the argument. There are good points being made, but there's also just a lot of craziness.

Like I've said earlier in the game, Made is definitely acting super different from his normal mafia self. He says he's playing this game similar to how he played Felt, but since I didn't play that, this seems like a huge jump in his style to me. Can anyone that played Felt comment on his style in that game? I also haven't really seen Made get this annoyed before, even when he was close to being lynched. The two times I've seen him get lynched as a civvie, he's done the whole "Go ahead, lynch me and you'll see you were wrong". I don't know for sure what that means, but it might be worth noting. I do also think it could be because he doesn't want to die (of course) or stress from college apps and school and such.

I'm not entirely convinced that MP is good, but I think he's more likely to be good than bad at this point. I don't think Daisy is bad at all, and I explained why in a reply to SVS earlier, and in one to MP even before that. I'm unsure about the DF situation, but I strongly believe Daisy is civvie, so if she's that suspicious of DF, then I'll take another look at him.

Snow Dog's recent vote switch really bothered me. I said before how I was slightly suspicious of Snow Dog following MP's vote yesterday(?). The asking who to vote for and just placing his vote on whoever's the most likely to be lynched at that time is not sitting well with me. You're being super fishy, friend.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Hi BWT can we have some more letters, please? :biggrin:
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 259

Post by Enrique »

Honestly I have no idea of what's going on between Made and Dom so I'll just ignore it for now. Be nice, boys.

Really tempted to vote for Snow Dog. That last minute vote change doesn't sit well with me at all.

linki @ Dana: We're the same person.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 259

Post by Enrique »

Also, this spread of votes... damn.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Enrique wrote:Also, this spread of votes... damn.
Yea, it's really making me a bit uncomfortable.
Gro-oo-ovy
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

I'm not changing my vote, I'm nowhere near as confident voting anybody else.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Dana wrote:Hi BWT can we have some more letters, please? :biggrin:
Patience, young grasshopper. :noble:
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Dana wrote:Hi BWT can we have some more letters, please? :biggrin:
Patience, young grasshopper. :noble:
:omg: :omg: :omg:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 385
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Metalmarsh, this is the post I made very shortly before the one you quote. This is wht I think you are bad, tbh. Taking crap out of context and trying to make it into stuff it isn't.
How have I taken anything out of context? Am I misreading your posts?
You totally ignored the previous post discussing the inconsistency in favor of using the second post to make implications. This has been your MO, IMO ( :haha: ) pretty much this whole game.
I think you don't understand what I was saying, and I have no idea what you are saying. Those posts you made today about Elo are not what I was talking about when I said your post was insincere. I feel like I understand what you are saying. Also, while I did only quote one of the related posts, that was merely as a response to the general idea, NOT because I was calling you out on that specific post. Also that is not my MO if we are misunderstanding each other this ONE time. That is anything but the definition of an MO. The only time you have decided to suspect me this game is when I have pointed something out on you. Why such convenience?

And your joke was hilarious. :ohyeah:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Metalmarsh, this is the post I made very shortly before the one you quote. This is wht I think you are bad, tbh. Taking crap out of context and trying to make it into stuff it isn't.
How have I taken anything out of context? Am I misreading your posts?
You totally ignored the previous post discussing the inconsistency in favor of using the second post to make implications. This has been your MO, IMO ( :haha: ) pretty much this whole game.
I think you don't understand what I was saying, and I have no idea what you are saying. Those posts you made today about Elo are not what I was talking about when I said your post was insincere. I feel like I understand what you are saying. Also, while I did only quote one of the related posts, that was merely as a response to the general idea, NOT because I was calling you out on that specific post. Also that is not my MO if we are misunderstanding each other this ONE time. That is anything but the definition of an MO. The only time you have decided to suspect me this game is when I have pointed something out on you. Why such convenience?

And your joke was hilarious. :ohyeah:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 368

Post by S~V~S »

No, not at all. That was when I responded to it, becasue I tend to respond to posts specifically mentioning me. I have felt your entire game felt insincere and that you were picking & choosing. Not just with me. Your whole game. It's a gut thing.

And I am sorry if my jokes are not up to your standards. I shall stop making them.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

fingersplints wrote:
Dom wrote:
zeek wrote:
Dom wrote:

I found this guy in LC's collection and I think he does look pretty cute!

I found that too, but i was looking for the OTHER roll eyes, the one we had at the Piano. That was the PERFECT roll eyes. I wish we had it .
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

SVS, I do not expect you to change your vote but what do you make of Snow Dog?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Because I think she's bad and hiding something by not responding to Roxy.

I'm only going to change my vote if I think it needs to be done to save Daisy. I think she's civvie.

Linki vote for whoever you're the most suspicious of man :p
Why? What am I missing?
I'm trolling you now (sorry about the double post before).

You're missing everything!!! :biggrin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Spacedaisy »

zeek wrote:1. I don't know it was blocked, how the post was written it implied that it was something effecting Strax, not Elo, that stopped the kill.
I understand where you were coming from now zeek. No harm no foul, every site has their own variation of the game I suppose.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:No, not at all. That was when I responded to it, becasue I tend to respond to posts specifically mentioning me. I have felt your entire game felt insincere and that you were picking & choosing. Not just with me. Your whole game. It's a gut thing.

And I am sorry if my jokes are not up to your standards. I shall stop making them.
I used sarcorange because I didn't know how else to say that. I did lol at your abbv jke.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I really do want to know why re TH, what he sees that I am not seeing. He seems pretty sure about it, and if he feels that sure that she is a civvie, he should try to convince the people who suspect her that they are wrong, right?

And I used to overreact to trolling and take it to heart, I don't any more :derp:
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 17

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote: And your joke was hilarious. :ohyeah:
I thought it was funny. :shrug:
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 858
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Hello, everyone!! I just got home and haven't had a chance to read anything since I last posted, so I'm going to be catching up now. :)
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Chris wrote:I just noticed that in the post that Daisy quoted of MM's, he says that Dana made a post in support of me.

None of what she posted in response to Splints was about me. It was about Epig and Daisy.
Epig was dead at that point, there's no way that Dana could "think" that he is civ, when she already said that she thought he was bad after the lynch had happened, and he is a confirmed civ. Either Dana is out of her mind, or she was talking about you.

Linki: When I said I was trolling, I meant that I was at that very moment, not that I will continue to do so SVS. If you do direct comments at me, I will definitely respond though.

Linki 2: llama, as I followed up later, so did I. :)

Linki 3: Hi MP.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

zeek wrote:SVS, I do not expect you to change your vote but what do you make of Snow Dog?
I have no idea. He is kind of a wild card in general, and very much an individualist. Perhaps bordering on the curmudgeon. I would hope tp see more discussion from him regarding actions, but it is some time since I actually played with him; last game he played I modded, and the game before that, I hosted.

As I recall he was more careful as a baddie, but :shrug:

I tend to view scattered behavior as more likely to be civ than bad.

But this lynch will be illuminating, I think. More people have been non commital, and more people have been discussing who they DON'T think is bad than who they DO think is bad.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 158
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Attention all Players:

You lot have been busy today! I just walked in the door and am franticly trying to shove food in my face and get stuff taken care of. There are just a couple things I want to clear up first:

1) We're working on finding a replacement for bullz. I'm sorry you have to drop sweets, but I want you to do good at uni so - carry on sir!
2) Since BWT elaborated on Strax a bit incorrectly, I will clarify. Strax kills on even nights.
3) I see we had some tempers flair up while I was gone. Thank you llama and teefies for stepping in. I would like to reiterate what llama said.
Please pay *VERY* careful attention to what I'm about to say.

I love and adore all of you guys. I really do.

If you feel that you are being wrongly treated by someone, please come to me.
If you feel super frustrated and need to vent to someone, please come to me.
If you feel that myself or my ruggedly handsome co-host have been unfair about something, please come to me.
If there is *anything* on your mind that you want to talk about, please come to me. I'm a *really* good listener. :) :hugs:

I want EVERYONE playing this game to have the best and most fun playing it ever. This includes not only the people having said back and forths but the OTHER players who are made uncomfortable by tense situations that feel like they are moving into the land of personal.

I love and adore all of you, and because of that - I WILL NOT HESITATE TO TAKE MATTERS INTO MY OWN HANDS if this thread continues to down that path. You do NOT want to see me go momma bear. Trust me. :srsnod:

That said - Imma finish eating and get to work on this stuffs. :D Carry on and HAVE MORE FUN!!
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!

Return to “Previous Jobs”