X-Men [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Would you like 24 hour Day phases?

Yes
46%
No
8%
Jonas Graymalkin (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
46%

Total votes: 13
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: X-Men [Day 8]

Post by Nicol Bolas »

anyways im pretty sure its gonna be me today even tho phoenix has more votes

not surprised at all by the push 2 vote me out today, baddies werent likin how close i was gettin

if i die today its been real fun yall

PEACE
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 265

Post by Ned Flanders »

Deadpool wrote:lol white queen its been a long time since you made any damn sense this game
No, you just need to pay attention. Everything I say makes sense. Just mainly from my perspective :)
Assault
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 153
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Joe Who? »

What perspective makes your recent words and actions make sense?
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

My perspective :p
Assault
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 188

Post by Epignosis »

From Bones to Skin

The attack continued, and distant enemies of the Shi’ar, conveyed by sentinels, had gained entrance to the starship.

Hawkeye was prepared to fire an arrow but saw Marrow- quiet Marrow- behaving mischievously. Banshee saw this as well, and shrieked in her direction.

While the Shi’ar and the others dealt with the intruders, Hawkeye and Banshee dealt with Marrow.

Marrow has been destroyed. She was The Blob.

Danger Room ID acquired: 005… White Queen
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: X-Men [Night 8]

Post by Epignosis »

Cape Citadel

The Shi’ar Empire Starship had been pulled back into Earth’s gravitational field and now the Earth had taken over. It was falling. The battle had ended and the Shi’ar were done for.

The craft dove toward a cape where sat an American military base. The craft tore through it like a comet.

There were no casualties.

However, a determined group of mutants, witnessing their opportunity on the anniversary of their idol Magneto to seize the military weapons and vehicles within Cape Citadel, acted.

It is now Night 8. You have 23 hours to send in your PMs.
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Joe Who? »

sweet result!!!! :D
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Yay
Assault
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Paul Stevens »

Hooray!!! :D
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Elohcin »

I am so sorry I missed the vote :( I am so happy though. I actually suspected Marrow from the beginning but since there was nothing to go on but that he was "a quiet player" I pushed my ping aside.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Rachel Green »

Hawkeye, Banshee you are my heroes! Nice job there and BIH Marrow but whoever you really are see you next game!
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 189

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

yay!

Sorry for missing the vote. I have had an insane last few days. :/

Hopefully this will change soon.
dunya
Turnip Head
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

well color me pleasantly surprised lol hallelujah we got one!!!!!
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Celeste »

Seriously though, that's awesome! I'm glad we finally got one! Now maybe we can start to go somewhere with this.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

I think I'm going with defense. Best defense is a good offense, right?
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

ya but we just got a bad guy i think we should keep goin full force i vote attack!
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Joe Who? »

attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack!!! :D
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Rachel Green »

Yes! attack!
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 191

Post by Snapshot »

Wow I owe Hawkeye a big apology!! Finally! !
Reporting
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 294

Post by Gunther »

So sorry I missed the vote today, guys. Congrats on finding a baddie! It looks as though I was totally off about my idea of the brotherhood playing a bold game. It looks as though they were sitting back and letting us go after each other. lol. I haven't been able to have much free time the past 2 days, but I will catch up on everything in the morning.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 194

Post by Jack Shephard »

Havok wrote:So sorry I missed the vote today, guys. Congrats on finding a baddie! It looks as though I was totally off about my idea of the brotherhood playing a bold game. It looks as though they were sitting back and letting us go after each other. lol. I haven't been able to have much free time the past 2 days, but I will catch up on everything in the morning.
We've officially successfully lynched a baddie finally, and they just happened to be the quietest player, and so you think the baddies are all just playing low-key? I doubt they all are, I'm definitely disagreeing with you here.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Polaris wrote:
Havok wrote:So sorry I missed the vote today, guys. Congrats on finding a baddie! It looks as though I was totally off about my idea of the brotherhood playing a bold game. It looks as though they were sitting back and letting us go after each other. lol. I haven't been able to have much free time the past 2 days, but I will catch up on everything in the morning.
We've officially successfully lynched a baddie finally, and they just happened to be the quietest player, and so you think the baddies are all just playing low-key? I doubt they all are, I'm definitely disagreeing with you here.
I agree with Polaris.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 74

Post by Bullzeye »

Nice job taking down a baddie guys!
Elohcin wrote:
Polaris wrote:
I agree with Polaris.
I also agree. In fact, never in all my time playing have I seen a baddie team all play exactly the same way. For one, it would be a stupid tactic that people would catch on to eventually. Second, it's not like people just sit in btsc going "okay so we'll all post no more than 10 times today". People play to their own strengths and do what works for them most of the time. Obviously they're doing it for the good of an overall team but they still use their own tactics more often than someone else's. The point I'm getting to here is that I think it's weird to assume that just because one baddie used a particular tactic, another did the same. Also I'm gonna vote defensive, I don't like to be too offensive.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

I think they may have had another target in mind, and then when that did not pan out, they did not fight too hard to prevent the lynch of a teammate who has not been producing. I think this has been an incredibly bold bad team, and I look forward to game end to find out who was whom.
Assault
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

White Queen wrote:I think they may have had another target in mind, and then when that did not pan out, they did not fight too hard to prevent the lynch of a teammate who has not been producing. I think this has been an incredibly bold bad team, and I look forward to game end to find out who was whom.
Interesting idea but Marrow only had like two votes when she died. They probably didn't even expect to need to defend her that strongly, I know I was surprised to see the lynch result.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Polaris wrote:
That's not what I said. I didn't say they were all playing low key. :ponder:
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Havok wrote:
Polaris wrote:
Maybe you didn't say the words 'low key', but your post reads that exact idea. If you were trying to imply something else, I didn't get it then.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Polaris wrote:
Havok wrote:
Polaris wrote:
Maybe you didn't say the words 'low key', but your post reads that exact idea. If you were trying to imply something else, I didn't get it then.
Yeah the implication of 'they were sitting back and letting us go after each other' is pretty obvious. Not something you could easily misinterpret.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Bullzeye wrote:
Polaris wrote:
Havok wrote:
Polaris wrote:
Yeah the implication of 'they were sitting back and letting us go after each other' is pretty obvious. Not something you could easily misinterpret.
Did you not read the sentence right before that? I said my theory of the baddies playing a really bold game (Shadowcat and Domino being Brotherhood) was looking more and more like I was wrong. I meant that during the big debate on who is the real Gambit, they likely just sat back and let me run with it.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

keep twisting words though, Polaris. :D
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Havok wrote:
Did you not read the sentence right before that? I said my theory of the baddies playing a really bold game (Shadowcat and Domino being Brotherhood) was looking more and more like I was wrong. I meant that during the big debate on who is the real Gambit, they likely just sat back and let me run with it.
In all fairness I'm only loosely aware of things that went down while I was dead. 20+ pages is too much info for me to properly read through and retain interest/information so I basically just skimmed. I didn't realise what you were referring to with your theory, I thought it was just a general idea that the baddies were out front being all bold and stuff.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Yeah, I figured, Bullz. That's why the twisty words was directed at Polaris.

Also, I have a theory about who the sentinels is. Hawkeye has only been voted for in one lynch so far in this game, so if he was The Sentinels his vote is currently worth 7. Think back to the day that Rasputin and myself were tied and White Queen had 3 votes. I don't think we ever got a clear answer on whether or not White Queen was actually the one up for the lynch, but I think it's more than likely that she was. Anyway, Hawkeye basically took credit for that. He made a post saying that he thought he could affect the lynch in such a way as to lynch White Queen by himself. And then yesterday's lynch, Marrow is lynched while having fewer votes than 2 other people.

Anyway, that is what popped into my head after reading the lynch result. Question: Is there any evidence that would go against this that perhaps I'm not remembering at the moment? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we got Marrow out, but we also need the sentinels out.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Havok wrote:Yeah, I figured, Bullz. That's why the twisty words was directed at Polaris.

Also, I have a theory about who the sentinels is. Hawkeye has only been voted for in one lynch so far in this game, so if he was The Sentinels his vote is currently worth 7. Think back to the day that Rasputin and myself were tied and White Queen had 3 votes. I don't think we ever got a clear answer on whether or not White Queen was actually the one up for the lynch, but I think it's more than likely that she was. Anyway, Hawkeye basically took credit for that. He made a post saying that he thought he could affect the lynch in such a way as to lynch White Queen by himself. And then yesterday's lynch, Marrow is lynched while having fewer votes than 2 other people.

Anyway, that is what popped into my head after reading the lynch result. Question: Is there any evidence that would go against this that perhaps I'm not remembering at the moment? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we got Marrow out, but we also need the sentinels out.
Interesting point, but unless I'm misreading there's still an alternative explanation that I don't think we can rule out quite yet. Further research is needed. If he is the sentinels though, we do obviously need him out but we might struggle at that.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Bullzeye wrote:
Havok wrote:Yeah, I figured, Bullz. That's why the twisty words was directed at Polaris.

Interesting point, but unless I'm misreading there's still an alternative explanation that I don't think we can rule out quite yet. Further research is needed. If he is the sentinels though, we do obviously need him out but we might struggle at that.
Further research didn't take long. I was referring to him potentially being Cyclops, but based on Thunderbird's lynch he can't be. Hawkeye voted Quicksilver, who was only one vote behind Thunderbird. If Cyclops had voted Quicksilver, he'd have died before T-Bird. You may have found something here Havok.
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Joe Who? »

How many days has Hawkeye not recievrd votes during?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

According to my check, all but one.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 229

Post by Operator »

To be sure of this being a possibility, I'd have to look at all the lynch polls again. Seems very plausible on first glance, though. I'd be interested to hear what he has to say.

However, I disagree that killing Hawkeye should be top priority, if indeed he is the Sentinels. In my opinion, he's been super civ-friendly in terms of trying to find baddies, and I don't see why that wouldn't continue. It does seem from our win conditions that we may need him out eventually, but I still think baddie-hunting should be our priority.

Also, I choose attack.
Management
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 229

Post by Operator »

Oh and I forgot to merge this with the rest of my post:

Yaaaay, good job everyone!! Great result :D
Management
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Mikhail Rasputin wrote:

To be sure of this being a possibility, I'd have to look at all the lynch polls again. Seems very plausible on first glance, though. I'd be interested to hear what he has to say.

However, I disagree that killing Hawkeye should be top priority, if indeed he is the Sentinels. In my opinion, he's been super civ-friendly in terms of trying to find baddies, and I don't see why that wouldn't continue. It does seem from our win conditions that we may need him out eventually, but I still think baddie-hunting should be our priority.

Also, I choose attack.
If he is the Sentinels and we don't kill him (even though we need him dead) then he'll just get stronger and stronger to the point of near-invincibility.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 189

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Polaris wrote:
I agree-- to an extent. Just because one was doesn't mea they all are, but the reverse is also true.
Havok wrote:
Polaris wrote:
That's exactly what you said.
Mikhail Rasputin wrote:

Also, I choose attack.
So, we let the Sentinel's vote value climb to be greater than the number of players in the game?
dunya
Turnip Head
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Went with defense; the night is dark and full of terrors.
Assault
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Paul Stevens »

Voting defense. I've always felt more of a protector than a fighter.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

T-minus 50 minutes and counting.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Bullzeye wrote:
Mikhail Rasputin wrote:

Also, I choose attack.
If he is the Sentinels and we don't kill him (even though we need him dead) then he'll just get stronger and stronger to the point of near-invincibility.
Exactly. If we have a good idea of who The Sentinels are, I could get behind trying to lynch that person sometime soon.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

The entire post you are quoting is about who the Sentinels might be. Names are named :)
Assault
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

You're bold. I was going to wait until the day phase to say something about that.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Phoenix wrote:Voting defense. I've always felt more of a protector than a fighter.
Likewise.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Havok wrote:Did you not read the sentence right before that? I said my theory of the baddies playing a really bold game (Shadowcat and Domino being Brotherhood) was looking more and more like I was wrong. I meant that during the big debate on who is the real Gambit, they likely just sat back and let me run with it.
You didn't put any names in that post. If you meant to say that or were referring to that, you probably should have said so. :stare:
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Went with defense.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Defense is awesome

Assault

Return to “Previous Jobs”