RondoDimBuckle (formerly Bea)
13%
Roxy
38%
S~V~S
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
The CIA (host/mods/dead/non-player option)
44%

Total votes: 16
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 373
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 3]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:08 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:45 pm I think the lesson I am going to learn from this game is fuck contributing

I can just post nothing all game read the thread so nothing randomly exclaim someone town is a wolf lie about it till the thread believes me even though I've done nothing all game and still be town read and hard defended

But when you put in effort and bother to analyze its meaningless.
So, I'm town?
That is not even remotely what I've said here but I shouldn't be surprised that you'd continue to misrepresent anything I say.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 375
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:10 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:03 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:00 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:57 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:54 pm Allow me to explain my frustration a bit

Ever since my wolf game I've been getting called a wolf no matter how hard I obv town. Okay I'm a good wolf I'll say it but that doesn't mean blindly ignore the behavior in front of you. The paranoia is frustrating. At least when Mac said what he said in that quote there was a reason for it I eod things that were decidedly anti town. I haven't here and still I'm being pushed.

But than I'm not even being pushed for MY play I'm being pushed because a new player who didn't like the game subbed out and Sean has decided that automatically makes them a wolf. I don't think you should be allowed to read into anyone but my play. I think subs should be judged on their track record. Sean has spent the last page and a half saying Jack behaved like a new wolf. The fixation on Jack is frustrating especially because I think that's all Sean can say because their reasons for pushing me on my play were weak and they don't hold water. So now I'm forced to defend myself against the mental of a person I am not because Sean is trying to read into their mental state and it is a physical impossibility for me to defend myself on that and Sean knows it.
The fixation on Jack is also ridiculous seeing as how I've said multiple times he didn't like it. @Kate , what are you doing? Help me out here.
I don't feel that neon's behavior has been wolfy. Others feel differently so I was going back to jack to try to sure up my feelings on the slot. I figured who better to try to do that than you and me?
Yeah... that's my point. You know as well as I do Jack wasn't a very willing participant. Having you, who is in practically everyone's towncore, attest that Jack's behavior wasn't influenced by his role would help prove Neon's towniness, no?
I was trying to see if you felt that his behavior would have been different WITH the added pressure of a baddie chatroom. Youre essentially reversing my point.

To be clear: I think if Jack had a baddie role, he would have tried harder because of the pressure of teammates in a chat. Therefore, I find it unlikely Jack was bad.
I agree, if Jack had a wolf role he would have tried more. Now I'm just confused. Where did we get mixed up?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:10 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:03 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:00 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:57 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:54 pm Allow me to explain my frustration a bit

Ever since my wolf game I've been getting called a wolf no matter how hard I obv town. Okay I'm a good wolf I'll say it but that doesn't mean blindly ignore the behavior in front of you. The paranoia is frustrating. At least when Mac said what he said in that quote there was a reason for it I eod things that were decidedly anti town. I haven't here and still I'm being pushed.

But than I'm not even being pushed for MY play I'm being pushed because a new player who didn't like the game subbed out and Sean has decided that automatically makes them a wolf. I don't think you should be allowed to read into anyone but my play. I think subs should be judged on their track record. Sean has spent the last page and a half saying Jack behaved like a new wolf. The fixation on Jack is frustrating especially because I think that's all Sean can say because their reasons for pushing me on my play were weak and they don't hold water. So now I'm forced to defend myself against the mental of a person I am not because Sean is trying to read into their mental state and it is a physical impossibility for me to defend myself on that and Sean knows it.
The fixation on Jack is also ridiculous seeing as how I've said multiple times he didn't like it. @Kate , what are you doing? Help me out here.
I don't feel that neon's behavior has been wolfy. Others feel differently so I was going back to jack to try to sure up my feelings on the slot. I figured who better to try to do that than you and me?
Yeah... that's my point. You know as well as I do Jack wasn't a very willing participant. Having you, who is in practically everyone's towncore, attest that Jack's behavior wasn't influenced by his role would help prove Neon's towniness, no?
I was trying to see if you felt that his behavior would have been different WITH the added pressure of a baddie chatroom. Youre essentially reversing my point.

To be clear: I think if Jack had a baddie role, he would have tried harder because of the pressure of teammates in a chat. Therefore, I find it unlikely Jack was bad.
I appreciate that.

But I'd be remiss if I didn't say I'd rather be judged solely on myself in both cases weather you think Jack was town for his behavior as you do or scum as Sean does.

I think you just think I'm town anyways but I'm just saying it so that I don't look like I have an agenda :p

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:10 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:45 pm I think the lesson I am going to learn from this game is fuck contributing

I can just post nothing all game read the thread so nothing randomly exclaim someone town is a wolf lie about it till the thread believes me even though I've done nothing all game and still be town read and hard defended

So, I'm town?
That is not even remotely what I've said here but I shouldn't be surprised that you'd continue to misrepresent anything I say.
It isn't what you said, it was a perspective slip. If you thought I was wolf, you wouldn't be complaining that you're working so hard and I'm not and I'm getting town read.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:07 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:15 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:15 am
Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:28 am D1:

Wilgz (6): marmot, golden, seanzie, Dennis, svs, Lucy

Seanzie (5): Kate, Wilgz, Neon, Sabi, Scotty

Splints (1): Bea

Golden (1): Falcon

Roxy (1): Roxy

D2:

Sabi (7): Sean, Kate, Scotty, Golden, Mata, Lucy, SVS

Lucy (3): Splints, Dennis, Soneji

Golden (1): Sabi

Seanzie (1): Neon

Someji (1): Falcon

Never been wagoned at EoD (8): Bea, Dennis, Falcon, Neon, Kate, Mata, SVS, Scotty

People on both Maj wagons (4): Golden, Sean, SVS, Lucy

People only on Wilgz (1): Dennis

People only on Sabi (3): Kate, Scotty, Mata

People never on the Maj wagon (4): Neon, Bea, Falcon, Roxy
I really like this post. What can we do with it? Neon I'm so glad you're here. Don't worry @S~V~S and @Golden I still fangirl you two topsies but neon has entered the chat... :blush:
To go further into what I personally think we can get out of this and what I'm looking at personally when I analyze the raw data

I think there's never more than 1 wolf that votes on both maj wagons so at most there's one in Golden, Sean, SVS, Lucy

I TR SVS and Lucy so I think at most one in Sean and Golden and would you look at that this last page solidified that for me lol. It's possible it's none though.

I think there's 1 on Wilgz at least but probably exactly one unless Sean is wolf. Which is one in golden, seanzie, Dennis, svs, Lucy. Which continues that same trend.

Regardless of Sean's alignment I think there's no more than one in Kate Myself and Scotty and probably exactly one in all scenarios.

I think there's a wolf in the 8 who have never has a vote at EoD which is just duh Level analysis but whatever at least one in Bea, Dennis, Falcon, Neon, Kate, Mata, SVS, Scotty

At most one in the group who have never made a stand Neon, Bea, Falcon, Roxy.

I think there's only ever one in Kate, Scotty, Mata

And i think Dennis might be the deep wolf and if Sean flips Red I'm going all in on Dennis.

Is that analysis enough for you Sean?
golden, seanzie, Dennis, svs, Lucy of these I think the most likely hit is Sean

Kate Myself and Scotty of these I think the most likely hit is Scotty

Bea, Dennis, Falcon, Neon, Kate, Mata, SVS, Scotty of these I think the most likely hit is Mata followed by Scotty

Neon, Bea, Falcon, Roxy of these I think the most likely hit is a toss up of Roxy/Falcon but honestly I think none

Kate, Scotty, Mata of these I think the most likely hit is Scotty

So logic should dictate that I choose to hit in Sean/ Scotty/Mata
Going back to this again I do note that Soneji didn't vote day 1 and was on Lucy day 2 so they should be added to Neon, Bea, Falcon, Roxy, Soneji

In this instance I think the most likely hit is Soneji and that they are far more likely than anyone else in this list so my PoE today is looking

Sean/ Scotty/Mata/Soneji.

I won't vote outside this.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:13 pm

So, I'm town?
It isn't what you said, it was a perspective slip. If you thought I was wolf, you wouldn't be complaining that you're working so hard and I'm not and I'm getting town read.
I hate this fucking shit.

I said what I said because I'm fucking annoyed and frustrated it wasn't a fucking slip it's true regardless. If I'm town your wolf I'm wolf your town we are both town or we are both wolf.

My perspective is that I'm doing infinitely more than you and getting treated poorer my alignment and yours means fucking nothing try to find a real reason.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:18 pm

So, I'm town?

I said what I said because I'm fucking annoyed and frustrated it wasn't a fucking slip it's true regardless. If I'm town your wolf I'm wolf your town we are both town or we are both wolf.

My perspective is that I'm doing infinitely more than you and getting treated poorer my alignment and yours means fucking nothing try to find a real reason.
I think maybe you should step away for a moment if you're getting so frustrated that you need to swear so much. I'm not trying to frustrate you, but I am allowed to point out something I think could be a perspective slip.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

@Dennis why are you on Falc?

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

seanzie is not really helping anyone at this point they are hindering the thread imo. Humble as can be. I have read seanzie from D 1 as town. Neon is making me doubt myself. Gonna read back on seanzie.
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Also sorry if I'm coming across bitchy. I do that sometimes I'm honestly having fun even if I'm frustrated and I'm not trying to be a bitch but I struggle to understand how I come across a lot of times so like tell me if I'm being a bitch

I love you all and I want this game to be fun regardless ❤️

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Maybe a break would help just about everyone here. Remember that we have an extra 45 minutes before EoD. I obviously can't make you do anything but clearly everyone is getting angry and all that does is 1. Make just about any game no fun and 2. Gets in the way of our reads.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:21 pm

So, I'm town?

I think maybe you should step away for a moment if you're getting so frustrated that you need to swear so much. I'm not trying to frustrate you, but I am allowed to point out something I think could be a perspective slip.
I swear a lot tbf that's just like my default regardless of emotion. Its like an east coast thing I think lol. I can try to swear less but it's hard to turn off.

You can point it out and I can tell you it's wrong lol. I think perspective slips are another mafia buzz word that are relied on to heavily for their actual value.

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:21 pm @Dennis why are you on Falc?
I TR Soneji and I thought we were between Falcon and Soneji. Choosing from your list of 4, I would be most comfortable voting Mata.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:24 pm Maybe a break would help just about everyone here. Remember that we have an extra 45 minutes before EoD. I obviously can't make you do anything but clearly everyone is getting angry and all that does is 1. Make just about any game no fun and 2. Gets in the way of our reads.
frankly i should be sleeping. Mafia is detrimental to my health and also one of my only escapes.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:25 pm
I TR Soneji and I thought we were between Falcon and Soneji. Choosing from your list of 4, I would be most comfortable voting Mata.
Your free to vote anyone you don't need to follow the leader

I take it you have some reason to suspect Falcon can you go into why more?

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:27 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:25 pm
Your free to vote anyone you don't need to follow the leader

I take it you have some reason to suspect Falcon can you go into why more?
I'm still thinking we need a consensus, kinda gotta follow the leader because I'm not certain enough to start a push against anyone. Falcon was more scummy to me, I don't like how he would just hop on wagons completely out of nowhere then dissappear. Also he asked good questions, but what did he actually do with the info he got?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 294

Post by S~V~S »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:57 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:52 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:46 pm A consensus is bad
One of the woof roles cancels two votes. We need to get one today. Unless we can come up with tempo people MOST of us agree on.

I disagree that Sean is bad. I would prefer to surpass any votes on him as much as possible.

Would you consider a Soneji vote?
Sure I'd consider it.

Living in fear of the vote cancel plays into the hand of the woofs though. We can't pick one person to run up it is inherently anti town. If a wagon runs away I will not ever be on it
How is thinking out side of the box antitown? Innovation and testing new strategies are the towniest things ever.

Woods can hide easier when we’re predictable. And each game with unique roles and mechanics offer new opportunities for experimentation.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

*woofs not woods. I like that word but my autocorrect hasn’t caught on yet.
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:35 pm
One of the woof roles cancels two votes. We need to get one today. Unless we can come up with tempo people MOST of us agree on.

I disagree that Sean is bad. I would prefer to surpass any votes on him as much as possible.

Sure I'd consider it.

Living in fear of the vote cancel plays into the hand of the woofs though. We can't pick one person to run up it is inherently anti town. If a wagon runs away I will not ever be on it
How is thinking out side of the box antitown? Innovation and testing new strategies are the towniest things ever.

Woods can hide easier when we’re predictable. And each game with unique roles and mechanics offer new opportunities for experimentation.
What about voting a consensus is thinking outside the box or helps town find wolfs and prevents them from hiding.

The vote blocker is more dangerous if we let it hinder normal play.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Roxy wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:21 pm seanzie is not really helping anyone at this point they are hindering the thread imo. Humble as can be. I have read seanzie from D 1 as town. Neon is making me doubt myself. Gonna read back on seanzie.
:shrug: it's only a hinderance if I'm wrong.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:26 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:24 pm Maybe a break would help just about everyone here. Remember that we have an extra 45 minutes before EoD. I obviously can't make you do anything but clearly everyone is getting angry and all that does is 1. Make just about any game no fun and 2. Gets in the way of our reads.
frankly i should be sleeping. Mafia is detrimental to my health and also one of my only escapes.
:hugs:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Again sabi was consensus sabi was town and we learned next to nothing from their flip.

I mean there's some data to be had but not much. Most of it is just correlation but by having such a run away wagon it made my analysis more open than normal

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:37 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:21 pm seanzie is not really helping anyone at this point they are hindering the thread imo. Humble as can be. I have read seanzie from D 1 as town. Neon is making me doubt myself. Gonna read back on seanzie.
:shrug: it's only a hinderance if I'm wrong.
No it's a hindrance either way because you are derailing the thread regardless and burying info

It's more of a hindrance though because you are wrong.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:25 pm

So, I'm town?

I swear a lot tbf that's just like my default regardless of emotion. Its like an east coast thing I think lol. I can try to swear less but it's hard to turn off.

You can point it out and I can tell you it's wrong lol. I think perspective slips are another mafia buzz word that are relied on to heavily for their actual value.
Okay, I don't mind swearing, I just felt like your tone was escalating, but maybe I misread. Carry on.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

So, I'm town?

I mean trying to come up with ways to defeat or work around it. When someone comes up with an idea, automatically defaulting to “anti town” seems kinda, well, anti town to me.

But we all approach it differently and that’s cool.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:39 pm

So, I'm town?

Okay, I don't mind swearing, I just felt like your tone was escalating, but maybe I misread. Carry on.
I struggle with tone and shit which is why I said if I'm come across bitchy tell me. Like it's an autism thing for me but I don't realize how I'm coming across in most cases and I often seem angrier or bitchier or more frustrated than I am.

And i don't like... one thing for me is I post exactly what I think I don't really edit my thoughts on the internet so it's very unfiltered and so it's very like normal me.

Enough so that people have told me when they've met me in person that is weird that I'm exactly what they thought I would be lol

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:35 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:14 pm All I have seen from Seanzie in the past 24 hours has been riling up Neon.
Now do you think riling up a player and derailing the thread is town or scum indicator?
He did it to me day one, and I think he’s civ :shrug:

It’s my experience that 90% of the time this kind of thing is civ/civ.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1004

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:58 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:56 pm

I’ve done a metric fuckton of analysing and contributing this game.

You don’t agree with my analysis and contribution therefore you think I’m bad.

Do you think contributing should get a pass?
I'm most certainly talking about Sean the person I've been on for two days
People play different ways, but do you really think level of contribution is a towntell?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:40 pm

So, I'm town?

I mean trying to come up with ways to defeat or work around it. When someone comes up with an idea, automatically defaulting to “anti town” seems kinda, well, anti town to me.

But we all approach it differently and that’s cool.
This confused me but also I just genuinely think Sean is being anti town. It's not my default it's how thread flow has derailed how conversation has flowed into unimportant topics and how I feel I'm being treated disingenuously.

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:44 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:14 pm All I have seen from Seanzie in the past 24 hours has been riling up Neon.
Now do you think riling up a player and derailing the thread is town or scum indicator?

I agree with this.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:45 pm

People play different ways, but do you really think level of contribution is a towntell?
I think lack of solve is a glaring problem in my wolf game and I think Sean should know that so I think it is important to note and that him ignoring that but lucy noting I'm well outside what I've displayed as wolf is an important juxtaposition. Yes.

I also think wolfs often struggle to contribute in meaningful ways in general more than town so yes.

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

[VOTE: soneji] aubergine

Yes, I’m happy here. If it goes back to splints I won’t be unhappy either, though.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 344

Post by Kate »

I agree with this.
Me too.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I agree with this.
Except you don't think it's civ/civ because you've stated I'm being wolfy.

Should i call this a tmi slip

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:47 pm

I think lack of solve is a glaring problem in my wolf game and I think Sean should know that so I think it is important to note and that him ignoring that but lucy noting I'm well outside what I've displayed as wolf is an important juxtaposition. Yes.

I also think wolfs often struggle to contribute in meaningful ways in general more than town so yes.
Ok this is useful. I deepwolf in part by contributing… more than I do as town probably.

I do still read town on you despite my vote. I don’t regret the vote, I wanted to see what it created and for me that was valuable.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

lucy wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:01 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:00 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:51 pm i've revised my stance though, i'm fine with a seanzie/scotty vote and i refuse to vote for svs/golden
You’re on my No Vote list for today, too. I want to see how today goes. It may be time to revise *my* fixation.
that's good, to clarify you want the lead wagon to have +3 votes before day ends?
I want whatever we agree makes the most sense. I have a group I don’t want lynched, and I’d be more comfortable with it not being close if one of them is a wagon.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Runaway wagon bad.

Thread state bad.

Even if Soneji flips wolfu bad

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:48 pm

I agree with this.

Nah I think it’s civ/civ

Flirted with you being wolf but I’ve come around. I’m listening to others including Lucy, svs.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:47 pm

Why would I know this? I've never seen you wolf.

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:50 pm Runaway wagon bad.

Thread state bad.

Even if Soneji flips wolfu bad
Thread state is great.

I think there’s a decent chance our PoE is literally at five. Add on that we still have two living cops, the only way one isn’t getting data each night is of one is blocked and one protected on the same night.

Feels like you’re playing mountainous. This isn’t mountainous. The power roles are all very strong.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:52 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:48 pm

I agree with this.

Nah I think it’s civ/civ

Flirted with you being wolf but I’ve come around. I’m listening to others including Lucy, svs.
:|
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:35 pm

Sure I'd consider it.

I just love playing with SVS it makes me happy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Kk I’m gonna go commute in NY during the holiday season.

May I get home with my body and sanity intact.

@Golden and Kate, do you recall the game at RM where we voted in a circle, everyone voted for the next person on the list and why the fuck did we do that ?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:56 pm Kk I’m gonna go commute in NY during the holiday season.

@Golden and Kate, do you recall the game at RM where we voted in a circle, everyone voted for the next person on the list and why the fuck did we do that ?
I believe it was because there was an even that had every civ start the game ay -1. Therefore it would result in a tie between all the baddies and then randomized.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

*an event
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:12 pm
snippity snip snip

Oh, Falcon is also suggesting counterwagons as cop checks, which sure, that is reasonable as well (he said, trying not to let the thread see him sweat)

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:07 am Am I doing it? Am I breaking up the towncore correctly?
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:07 am whoopsie, that last message totally wasn't meant for Scotty in wolf-chat... erhm I mean... what?
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:12 am
Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:10 am :confused: @Seanzie you ok?
Clearly not. I just outed that me and Scotty are wolves. You'll never figure out that Neon is our third though!

Uhh.. whoopsies!
seanzie read like a frustrated townie with his skirt all twisted up under his pantyhose. The only posts that where ping worthy were these. Neon has already discussed these but they do feel like ---- what are you doing? why are you hindering? why are you doming Neon? why the thread derail? What is your game and who are you trying to protect?
;)
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:56 pm Kk I’m gonna go commute in NY during the holiday season.

That was King Arthur and we did it to lynch me because I was King Arthur and I realised we had a lock way to catch baddies but doing it.

Only I was wrong and the baddies went along with it because they knew it (they’d stolen Excalibur from me lol).

For me that was a big learning lesson in ‘don’t think the thread contains everything you need to know.’
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 301
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

i like u @Roxy
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 301
Preferred Pronouns: they/them