[END] Bioshock Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

You and Bioshock: Which have you played and would you be interested in my upcoming sequel?

Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
43%
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
14%
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
I have played neither - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
14%
I have played neither - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
7%
I have played neither - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
I have played neither - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Sockface only - Of course I have played both and am interested, and I will be hosting a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
21%

Total votes: 14
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 185

Re: [NIGHT 11] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Draconus »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:And no, unfortunately, the concert has been re-scheduled. It's a bummer because I was looking forward to this one (Animal Collective), but at least I have more than a few awesome ones coming up soon (Swans, Steely Dan, Grizzly Bear, and Kansas).

As to Kate's question, yes, I was intending on inquiring of all players regarding 24 v. 48 hour days, and actually was going to at this exact period anyway, so it works as a good segway into that.

Also, yes, I will end day or night early, if possible, assuming I get all votes early or all night PMs in.
That always sucks! Hopefully you get another chance to see them soon!

Did you tell your girlfriend you were ending the Day period? I don't believe she voted before you closed it. :haha:
My ending the day period early was not typical. I do not end days early unless everyone has voted.

Thus, DP and Spacedaisy are not punished for missing it.

And it does suck, but it should be rescheduled, so that's all that matters! And I'm greatly looking forward to Grizzly Bear, Mongoose, and thank you!
I can only imagine the beat-down she would have given you! :haha:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Flyin' High »

Ugh, I honest to goodness was not expecting that result. :( I thought at worst she was going to be a Ryan-er.

Goes and hides in a corner now. :solitary:
ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Epignosis »

I get how you feel. I was overzealous with llama back in the day. Still feel bad about that.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Welcome to zombie land mongoose *makes some tea* *slips some vodka in it if you're over 21. ;)*
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

bea wrote:Welcome to zombie land mongoose *makes some tea* *slips some vodka in it if you're over 21. ;)*
I'm a little worried about what I will eat now that I am a zombie, dear Zombea. Oooh, I am 21+. I like to add lemon or lemonade vodka to iced tea. Refreshing!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Hedgeowl »

Mongoose wrote:
bea wrote:Welcome to zombie land mongoose *makes some tea* *slips some vodka in it if you're over 21. ;)*
I'm a little worried about what I will eat now that I am a zombie, dear Zombea. Oooh, I am 21+. I like to add lemon or lemonade vodka to iced tea. Refreshing!
This drink is on me Mongoose! :rip: :martini:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

*makes some soybrainz burgers* for hedge and goose. :D
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

bea wrote:*makes some soybrainz burgers* for hedge and goose. :D
make sure the soy is organic- that GMO stuff will kill ya!
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I made some quinoa-beet burgers about a month ago. And I'm not going to lie, they were amazepants. We make lentil burgers or corn & black bean burgers a bunch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Mongoose wrote:I made some quinoa-beet burgers about a month ago. And I'm not going to lie, they were amazepants. We make lentil burgers or corn & black bean burgers a bunch.
that sounds scrumptious! I just learned to make quinoa tacos, they are really good too!
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I use curry like rice a lot, so serving curry or stirfry on top, but I also love to make tabouli or a breakfast rice pudding with it.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

EBWOP: I meant use quinoa like rice. Taking my food talk over the OT forums. Come visit to learn how to make a quick and easy tiramisu using ricotta in lieu of marscarpone! I had a dream last night that "they" took all the fat out of marscapone. It was truly magical.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

I'm going to be on the road all day.
I should be available some this evening and tomorrow afternoon,
But I'll be semi missing.
Going to Charlottesville until Sunday!
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Mongoose wrote:
Hmm.... I'm feeling quite thirsty now :martini: Oh wait... I'm at work... :overreact:

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 11: Silence

No one has died.

It is now Day 12. You have 24 hours to lynch someone.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [DAY 12] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

Days are now 24 hours. Please note this. Remember: Do NOT miss votes or you will be severely punished.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

How is it possible with all those rogue killers that no one is dying?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Kate wrote:How is it possible with all those rogue killers that no one is dying?
Maybe there aren't as many rogue killers alive as we suspected originally? That would be awesome. With so many players who have died at night it's hard to get a solid estimate of what roles are likely still alive.

I'm hoping at this point it's a couple of civvies, maybe a couple of LMSers, one to two Team Adam, and probably Cohen and his dancers? I'm sure that's not really exact and probably wishful thinking.

But I'll admit after being so horribly wrong about Mongoose I'm really not sure where to look next.
ImageImage

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Flyin' High wrote:
Kate wrote:How is it possible with all those rogue killers that no one is dying?
Maybe there aren't as many rogue killers alive as we suspected originally? That would be awesome. With so many players who have died at night it's hard to get a solid estimate of what roles are likely still alive.

I'm hoping at this point it's a couple of civvies, maybe a couple of LMSers, one to two Team Adam, and probably Cohen and his dancers? I'm sure that's not really exact and probably wishful thinking.

But I'll admit after being so horribly wrong about Mongoose I'm really not sure where to look next.
I am really hoping this is the case. But it could also be that their kill chances just keep failing. It's hard to say for sure, though.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm leaving tomorrow morning (Thank Jesus), and I don't know what time I will be home, so I am going to vote tomorrow morning. Fortunately, I have this evening to relax, drink beer from a hotel ice bucket, and cogitate.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I feel like we're a bunch of little lambs waiting for the slaughter :srsnod:

Two people of the seven I originally suspected flipped civ, one was bad. Two I don't know for sure, but others must have thought they were bad as well, because they were nk'd. That leaves two that I don't feel quite right about, but I'll think on it until tomorrow.
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Huh. I was pretty sure we still had a big brother floating around, but I expected a kill last night.

The possibilities I see:
- someone missed their night action
- I was wrong, and both bb are dead (crosses fingers)
- we got lucky on an 85% kill chance.
- they tried to kill Cohen, who is not easily killed
- protective plasmid?

I'm starting to wonder if maybe we have more civs left than I thought.
If my guesses were right, the odds of no kill last night are vanishingly small.
Do we have any missing players left at this point?
(sorry, I'm playing from an iPad, and searching is hard)
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

I had better vote - I'm out of town, and my access to Internet is occasional until tomorrow night.
I'm going with Aces, reluctantly.

His reaction to my dump still bothers me, and I found the early voters yesterday to be suspiciously opportunistic.
(FH and aces mostly, Kate went early, but there wasn't any opportunism there, since she went first, and I kind of believe her that she misinterpreted me on the topic).

I'm not at all confident about him, but I've got nothing better.
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 85

Post by AceofSpaces »

If you look back at this game, you'll see there is no way I am not a civie. Look at my voting record for a second. I voted out one of Fontaine's crew, and Hedgeowl voted for me when I could very well have been lynched. So it would make no sense for me to be Team Adam. As far as the LSM goes, look back at boo's lynch. I tried very hard, and put my neck on the line, to stop people from voting for him. I didn't have to do that. If I was on Ryan's team when he was still alive, it would have made more sense to let boo die without putting my own neck on the line.

Please take those things into consideration before voting for me.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Nevinera wrote:I had better vote - I'm out of town, and my access to Internet is occasional until tomorrow night.

His reaction to my dump still bothers me, and I found the early voters yesterday to be suspiciously opportunistic.
(FH and aces mostly, Kate went early, but there wasn't any opportunism there, since she went first, and I kind of believe her that she misinterpreted me on the topic).

I don't see myself as being opportunistic on following my own case. I waited to hear from Mongoose before deciding to vote and unfortunately her response didn't change my mind. Which sucks, but no one else was stepping up to the plate by building a case on someone...

When reading back I noted that Hedgeowl went pretty hard against Aces earlier in the game. So I ruled him out of being on Team Adam. As for whether he is an LMSer I'm less sure. But he's someone I've been inclined to trust most of this game.

What are people's thoughts on Devin, DP, Epignosis, Mata, SD? Those are players I have practically no read on at the moment.

Kate replaced GOB who a few had suspected earlier on but since replacing in she's come across as fairly civvie to me. I noticed when reading Hedgeowl's posts that she was quick to give GOB the benefit of the doubt when he first came under suspicion, so I thought GOB/Kate could be Team Adam. But as I continued reading Hedgeowl began suspecting GOB so I changed my mind on that.
ImageImage

AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

Flyin' High wrote:
Nevinera wrote:I had better vote - I'm out of town, and my access to Internet is occasional until tomorrow night.

I don't see myself as being opportunistic on following my own case. I waited to hear from Mongoose before deciding to vote and unfortunately her response didn't change my mind. Which sucks, but no one else was stepping up to the plate by building a case on someone...

When reading back I noted that Hedgeowl went pretty hard against Aces earlier in the game. So I ruled him out of being on Team Adam. As for whether he is an LMSer I'm less sure. But he's someone I've been inclined to trust most of this game.

What are people's thoughts on Devin, DP, Epignosis, Mata, SD? Those are players I have practically no read on at the moment.

Kate replaced GOB who a few had suspected earlier on but since replacing in she's come across as fairly civvie to me. I noticed when reading Hedgeowl's posts that she was quick to give GOB the benefit of the doubt when he first came under suspicion, so I thought GOB/Kate could be Team Adam. But as I continued reading Hedgeowl began suspecting GOB so I changed my mind on that.
Right now, I'm thinking a LMSer would most likely try to blend in and avoid attention. They have to outlast 10 other people at this point, so it would make sense that they want to keep their head down. For me, that points to SD. I haven't really seen her contribute anything meaningful, and I've felt she has been hanging back and just going with the flow ever since the poop hit the fan.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

One idea I had for trying to find a LMSer is to go back through posts and see who seemed sure DH was a civvie early in the game. With the exception of the Security Bots, the splicers all knew DH's identity as Andrew Ryan. So if anyone seemed extra certain that DH was a civvie early on, then they might be likely to be an LMSer.
ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Flyin' High wrote:One idea I had for trying to find a LMSer is to go back through posts and see who seemed sure DH was a civvie early in the game. With the exception of the Security Bots, the splicers all knew DH's identity as Andrew Ryan. So if anyone seemed extra certain that DH was a civvie early on, then they might be likely to be an LMSer.
This is a good idea.

With nev being reluctant to vote aces and aces seeming sincere it makes me wary of voting him.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Unfortunately, you cannot search dh on this forum. It has to be a three lettered word.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I just did a search for dharma and happened across a theory that Ryan's cronies were self voting. What do you think of a vote fora self voter, assuming one is still alive?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Well...I looked through the polls and the self voters are dead. Someone please double check that as I'm on the iPad with five year old twins climbing on me.

Mata's votes stand out. To me the most in a review of the polls. A lot of civ votes and a. Lot of blends middle of the pack votes. Again, I hope others will look as I'm not in the best mafia conditions.

I'm headed out toa birthday party at an inflatable gym but ill try to keep up on my phone... Ugh, at least it will be cool in there.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

I went back through the posts of everyone who is still alive and searched for "DH" in their posts (I used the ctrl+F function while on the "in topic" posts page for each player).

This is what I found alphabetical by players alive (I am only posting quotes I found that specifically reference DH and what they thought about his alliegiance):

*Aces: Nothing specific but a lot of posts showing in support of DH's theories.

*Devin:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:Well shit! I am very sorry I did not trust you boo! It is very difficult to believe someone who explodes with rage on one giant post and then don't say anything else. I will definitely be looking into your advice, though. I am divided between a couple of people at this point. Despite boo flipping civ I think the other Bs are a good place to look. I am not sure how I feel about DH, though.
*DP: Nothing

*Epignosis:
Epignosis wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:As I noted in my megapost, Bullz, boo offered an explanation for BwT's confusing post. One reason he might have done that would be to lend a hand to a team mate after a flub?

I teach English. I tend to think you are good. But this is two sentences, not three.

Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Another thing I've been wondering about, which I think Boo sort of touched upon before he died, is the possibility of DH himself being a BWT teammate. For all the witch hunting he did he voted early for Mongoose on the day BWT died. Dedicating a large amount of your posts to finding a baddie's teammates is definitely a good way of making people doubt that you yourself are on that team I suppose. Does anyone have any thoughts about that? It's 100% WIFOM but I think it's worth considering.
I think you're a hypocrite. DharmaHelper voted seventh for Mongoose on Day 2. You voted for Aces twenty-second.
Quick to defend DH's honour there, did I touch a nerve? There isn't even any proof I voted for a civvie that day. We don't know Aces' role, he could be anyone. As to the earliness of DH's vote: "How could I possibly have been trying to protect a teammate? Look at how early my vote for absolutely anyone but him was!". Like I said, it's total WIFOM but I thought it was something worth mentioning. Considering how Boo was calling for his head on a spike I don't think I'm the first to notice. Not seeing how that makes me a hypocrite.
I think you're clutching at straws now.

And Boo called for his own head on a spike before anyone else's. As far as I can tell, he had no way of knowing anything. He could have used reason to back up his swan song, but he didn't. Instead, he insulted people with his bluff.
*FH: Nothing

*Kate/GOB: Nothing

*Matahari: Nothing

*Nevinera:
Nevinera wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Would you kindly tell us if you've changed your mind about bea, and what your current thoughts on boo and Bullzeye are? I've gone through your posts, and you don't seem keen on making cases- just reacting. I do not think that makes you bad...just kind of unhelpful. I'd also like to know what you think about Boats.

And what the hell? I get home from work and nobody wants to talk. :p

I have not changed my 'mind' about bea, which is to say that I have encountered no new objective evidence for or against her, and still consider her the best suspect.
I have my eye on Boo and Bullz for the same reasons, the timing of their votes for Aces on the BWT kill.

I'm not 'making cases' left and right, no. There's not much information to make them with, and I'm not keen on making crap up just so I can talk about it.
In general, I view making cases with weak or no evidence to be detrimental to the civilian cause in the long run -
someone has to do it to give the baddies impetus to make mistakes and reveal information, but we have quite an abundance of wave-makers already in play.

So yes, I'm "kind of unhelpful" for the time being. My helpfulness will gradually increase as more information becomes available,
and I am able to make more numerous/confident observations about voting patterns, vote timing, and kills (not that I'm the only one doing that this game).

I'm talking even less than I would, because DH seems be given to posting the same kinds of analysis that I like to.
His analysis seems spot-on to me (suspicions against myself aside); I'm feeling pretty sure DH is a civ.

*spacedaisy: Nothing

I underlined and bolded what I thought might be relevant comments. All of these posts were made before DH was killed by Jack and revealed to be Andrew Ryan. These quotes may mean absolutely nothing. I just figured it was something worth considering. The splicers may also have simply avoided referring to DH at all.
ImageImage

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I'm checking in and skimming a bit, but I want to know if anyone has studied the groups of people who voted the same way each day? Or almost the same? There is possibly nothing to it, but there were 5 who voted in a peculiar pattern, like 3 vote one way, then 2 vote someone else, the next day, 3 others in the group would vote one way, and two would vote another. And so on... Of that group, daisy and devin are still alive. Daisy worries me in particular, as she has not seemed to point any fingers, or build any cases at all. My vote may go there today.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Our flipping bus broke down or something. :mad: We're at a ridiculously crowded McDonald's (but there is wifi). I think they may have it sorted out.

I doubt I will be able to vote before the deadline. My vote is going to DP. His contributions have been flippant and limited. Now that alone would not convince me to vote for him, but then I came upon this exchange early on in the posting contest:

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 788#p25788
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Fh, from the two analysis posts I'm leaning epignosis. He seemed nost sure about dh. Plus he's been away and may have missed a pm resulting in no death.

Linki epi
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Re: [DAY 4] Bioshock Mafia

Post by AceofSpaces »

Epignosis wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Dear Christ in heaven, I was gone for one night period! DH, you're online. Can you kindly sum up leading suspicions today? I have 7 pages to catch up on, and the number of quotes you all posted is atrocious. I just need Sparknotes so I can catch up faster.

I genuinely feel bad for you man! What follows is the spark notes of the spark notes version of what's been going on.

The main topics of discussion are:

boo for possibly defending bird (and his last post was a doozy).

Bullzeye for possibly defending bird (and I think someone pointed out an insincere sounding post).

BoatsBoatsBoats for his slip up and unhelpful behavior.

bea for sounding insincere.

And DharmaHelper for...I forget why we suspect him, but I know most people do
. :p

I also found this for Epi. I don't know if it means anything, but he kind of treats the suspicion of DH with a lighter touch than the others. Just something that caught my eye.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Epignosis wrote:Our flipping bus broke down or something. :mad: We're at a ridiculously crowded McDonald's (but there is wifi). I think they may have it sorted out.

I doubt I will be able to vote before the deadline. My vote is going to DP. His contributions have been flippant and limited. Now that alone would not convince me to vote for him, but then I came upon this exchange early on in the posting contest:

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 788#p25788
Maybe someone who was in the whole game can explain why this post is damning.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Spacedaisy »

Only a LMS player would want me dead at this point. It would be a waste of time for anyone else to place a vote on me tbqh. I have not been building cases because I don't have any idea who anyone is at this point, the LMS stuff has made it difficult to really get a feel for anything if you ask me.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I think I'm going to vote epignosis. I think he is a lms.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

I'm not even sure I understand the case on DP either.

In FH's analysis Epig does come off as overly defensive of DH. This would make me comfortable enough to put my vote to Epig today.
As for my comment regarding DH, I really had no idea how I felt about him at the time because I had absolutely no read on him.

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

It worries me that we're talking of spreading the votes out so much. I have trusted nev somewhat this game, but I'm wondering about the aces vote.

Kate, yesterday you said that you would consider an aces vote next. What changed your mind?
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Because I am borrowing someone else's computer I will need to vote. I do apologize for my absence last night and today. I have been out and about with friends that I haven't seen in almost a year.

Because so far the best case is against Epignosis I am voting for him.
*votes Epignosis*

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote:It worries me that we're talking of spreading the votes out so much. I have trusted nev somewhat this game, but I'm wondering about the aces vote.

Kate, yesterday you said that you would consider an aces vote next. What changed your mind?
I addressed this upthread. I'm on my phone at a party but basically nevs reluctance and aces defense.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I'm also being rude since we are at the pizza and cake portion so I'm voting now.

Votes epi.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

To clarify my above post, I'm not sure what is is people are seeing about aces, but nev voted him and Kate was in a Convo about him, so if someone could say what it is, it would be helpful.

I'm at a birthday party too, and still feel crappy. Trying to keep up.

Linki, ok thanks. Will look back.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey, just wanted to let you all know that the post might be up late for two reasons: One, I've unexpectedly got a busy day today. The second is that my laptop literally just died. Like half an hour ago. And none of my mafia (and other) items were backed up anywhere else... So... Yeah. I don't know what I'm going to do about that yet. But I'll keep all of you updated.
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Hey, just wanted to let you all know that the post might be up late for two reasons: One, I've unexpectedly got a busy day today. The second is that my laptop literally just died. Like half an hour ago. And none of my mafia (and other) items were backed up anywhere else... So... Yeah. I don't know what I'm going to do about that yet. But I'll keep all of you updated.
I feel your pain brother. Don't feel like you have to rush anything, we aren't going anywhere :D

I'm going to follow the evidence and vote for Epi.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Spacedaisy »

Well, need to vote before work so Epig it is
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

I'm so sorry to hear about your laptop, MP. I hope you're able to get everything sorted out.

I'm hoping Epignosis is one of the LMSers so going to go ahead and *vote Epi*
ImageImage

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I'm home and I've read up. And still don't know my bum from first base. But it seems like epig is as good as any.

I agreed with Kate the other day when she said she didn't see where aces had proved his innocence in the thread. But that had been the only thing I had noticed about him.

The thing I noticed about daisy can also apply to me but not quite as much. It's not easy to build a case on someone if no one else seems to notice anything out of the ordinary about them. I start to not trust my judgement about people if I'm the only one seeing something.

Other than that, I don't have a clue. I kind of mistrust everyone, especially the people painting rosy pictures. voting epig

Return to “Previous Jobs”