Game of Champions- Merged Thread [GAME OVER- SERIAL KILLER WINS]

Will you play next year?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:00 pm

I gotta win a game first..
No votes
Well, yes, but I gotta win a game first.
No votes

Total votes: 0
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 632
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Re: Game of Champions- Merged Thread [Day 6]

Post by WindwardAway »

My gut tells me a wolf wouldn't self-vote here, but considering the self-votes don't count I'm just gonna assume it isn't anything worth factoring in
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

And it doesnt particularly feel like antispew? Not that it would be because, again, assuming 4 each side, he doesnt have a partner left to spew.

Feels more 'we've gotten off track, keep these in mind, good luck'
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:42 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:41 pm The power's back on, just in time for EoD. Let me know if anything happened I should focus on.
Radishes is top wagon rn but not by much since he self-voted
And someone is poisoned
Yeah, self-voters can bite it [VOTE: Master Radishes] aubergine
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 277

Post by Epignosis »

leetic wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:41 pm The power's back on, just in time for EoD. Let me know if anything happened I should focus on.
You licked a toad.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:43 pm My gut tells me a wolf wouldn't self-vote here, but considering the self-votes don't count I'm just gonna assume it isn't anything worth factoring in
even without the self vote he's still v much dead with current wagon composition
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Delta wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:43 pm I dunno

I do think at the very least MR's exit felt more townie. Kinda just leaves it out of his hands, and hands over control completely while also raising some p important points. Assuming its 4 people per team, it's just gg for his to do that which I dont think final wolf on either team is really looking to do right now x_x
Yeah I know, that's what I've been turning over in my head
I mean the self-vote is meaningless, but leaving when he's top wagon is kinda not what I'd expect from a wolf
Idk
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:44 pm

I do think at the very least MR's exit felt more townie. Kinda just leaves it out of his hands, and hands over control completely while also raising some p important points. Assuming its 4 people per team, it's just gg for his to do that which I dont think final wolf on either team is really looking to do right now x_x
I mean the self-vote is meaningless, but leaving when he's top wagon is kinda not what I'd expect from a wolf
Idk
I don't see why you're voting Master Radishes. Granted, I glanced.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:43 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:39 pm I felt confident earlier that we would win this game, regardless of whether I get yeeted today or not, because I was shutting out any paranoia about uneven wolf distributions. So I wasn't concerned at all with it, and I figured I had it coming after I pushed Nook way harder than anyone else yesterday. But as I said before, it's kinda opened a can of worms now and there is not only a danger that we yeet all of East when there might be a wolf in West, but there is also a danger that all the wolves really are in East but we go for someone in West and lose the game that way.
6 wolves in one side and 2 in the other is such an absurd distribution though, especially as the flipped ITP on your side appears to be non-hostile while it is unclear whether or not Sloonei was hostile.
I highly doubt it's 6v2
I think the only chance the distribution is uneven is if Davos is a wolf puppet, and their owner is in East, and that extra vote skews the distribution so that one wolf of the opposite team is in West instead
So 3/5 with East having 3+Davos and West having 5
That's the only way, other than 4/4, I could see it being split.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:46 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:44 pm

Idk
I don't see why you're voting Master Radishes. Granted, I glanced.
Because I still believe we should vote someone in East at least for today, and I believe both Wilgy and Nutella are townier than Radishes.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I thought I had a gotcha on Radishes earlier today and then sorta dropped it but kept it in the back of my mind.
I think his exit is townier than not, but it's all WIFOM in the end. And Wilgy has done enough that I don't want to vote him anymore.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:46 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:39 pm I felt confident earlier that we would win this game, regardless of whether I get yeeted today or not, because I was shutting out any paranoia about uneven wolf distributions. So I wasn't concerned at all with it, and I figured I had it coming after I pushed Nook way harder than anyone else yesterday. But as I said before, it's kinda opened a can of worms now and there is not only a danger that we yeet all of East when there might be a wolf in West, but there is also a danger that all the wolves really are in East but we go for someone in West and lose the game that way.
6 wolves in one side and 2 in the other is such an absurd distribution though, especially as the flipped ITP on your side appears to be non-hostile while it is unclear whether or not Sloonei was hostile.
I highly doubt it's 6v2
I think the only chance the distribution is uneven is if Davos is a wolf puppet, and their owner is in East, and that extra vote skews the distribution so that one wolf of the opposite team is in West instead
That would mean that one wolf team is more powerful than the other. It would also mean Davos has to be Lemonfairy (unlikely) or Brad, as otherwise one team would have only one vote in the thread compared to the other team's three
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:48 pm I thought I had a gotcha on Radishes earlier today and then sorta dropped it but kept it in the back of my mind.
I think his exit is townier than not, but it's all WIFOM in the end. And Wilgy has done enough that I don't want to vote him anymore.
what was the gotcha?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 200

Post by DrWilgy »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:33 pm
Delta wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:30 pm I dunno, if your thoughts are 'my facility has all the wolves' you're sat with a much narrower POE and should be able to navigate it over offering yourself, which would then give the opposite impression to 'wolves are all in this facility'
When I said that, I just assumed if my facility has all the wolves and we yeet all of the people in my facility, including me, we are guaranteed a win.

I don't particularly like entertaining paranoia about the West facility but I also don't want to be the one who loses us the game by insisting that we yeet everyone in East including myself.

So idk anymore.
This is pretty much my thoughts as well.

Just based on MR responding today, I think my suspicion crumbles if we aren't POE'd to East and that has me very worried.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Has Davos even done anything today? You'd think they'd get modkilled after two days of no activity but whatever
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:49 pm
I highly doubt it's 6v2
That would mean that one wolf team is more powerful than the other. It would also mean Davos has to be Lemonfairy (unlikely) or Brad, as otherwise one team would have only one vote in the thread compared to the other team's three
Not necessarily. I have reason to believe Davos has a heavy post AND vote restriction, and as such I believe the other team could easily have some kind of compensatory role like a secret double voter or something.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:50 pm
I highly doubt it's 6v2
Not necessarily. I have reason to believe Davos has a heavy post AND vote restriction, and as such I believe the other team could easily have some kind of compensatory role like a secret double voter or something.
?????????
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Delta wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:49 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:48 pm I thought I had a gotcha on Radishes earlier today and then sorta dropped it but kept it in the back of my mind.
what was the gotcha?
When he was asked today why he voted Alison over Brad on D1 in East Facility, and he said he wanted to ensure a counterwagon existed. My case was that his primary reason shouldve been that he scumread Alison, but he argued that it was implicit that he scumread her or he wouldn't have picked her as a counterwagon.
Davos
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Davos »

Arrr

[VOTE: Nutella ] aubergine
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I highly doubt it's 6v2
If that kind of role was in play, surely we'd have seen evidence by now? That could have flipped the falcon lynch for instance
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Davos wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:52 pm Arrr

Look who decided to show up
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Delta wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:51 pm
I highly doubt it's 6v2
?????????
Let's just say I think he's restricted to one post/vote per day
That's all he ever did in East Facility
And once the threads merged? I've seen even less.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

oh dear
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Speak of the devil
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

what actually is stopping us from voting davos btw
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:53 pm
I highly doubt it's 6v2
?????????
They posted/voted twice on D4? That may be why they hadn't posted D5 however
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

like i understand theyre probably self resolving but like

what is the worst that could happen voting davos
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:53 pm
I highly doubt it's 6v2
If that kind of role was in play, surely we'd have seen evidence by now? That could have flipped the falcon lynch for instance
Hadn't Davos already voted that day? Check the vote history. Because I don't think they can move their vote after they've placed it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Y'all spoke that bitch into existence.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:54 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:53 pm

I highly doubt it's 6v2
?????????
They posted/voted twice on D4? That may be why they hadn't posted D5 however
Wait, really? In that case I missed it
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:55 pm Y'all spoke that bitch into existence.
oops
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Delta wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:54 pm what actually is stopping us from voting davos btw
Inertia. That, and it may be wise to go after Davos's owner (assuming they're not dead already) rather than Davos themselves.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Delta wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:54 pm what actually is stopping us from voting davos btw
Nothing tbh
But if it's a player listed as playing in the game, then whatever Davos is likely doesn't count toward parity, so we'd get their flip but it probably equates to a no-lunch
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

makes sense
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:56 pm
Nothing tbh
But if it's a player listed as playing in the game, then whatever Davos is likely doesn't count toward parity, so we'd get their flip but it probably equates to a no-lunch
If they're a wolf, they have to count as that vote could help control the lynch?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:56 pm
Nothing tbh
If they're a wolf, they have to count as that vote could help control the lynch?
Could be that it doesn't actually count
I'll check east tonight but I think Davos was always off-wagon?
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Nothing tbh
mentioned earlier but I dont think the puppet votes are weighted, if that changes anything ?_?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

But then idk why they'd exist in the first place lol
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Do we actually think Davos is trying to shift the wagon onto Nutella?
They also voted Nutella in East previously
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Delta wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:57 pm
Nothing tbh
mentioned earlier but I dont think the puppet votes are weighted, if that changes anything ?_?
Do you have evidence that they don't? I don't know what purpose they'd have if they couldn't vote
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I do see the second D4 vote now, btw, and Davos dug a hole (which makes sense since scrappy could too)
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:59 pm
Nothing tbh
Do you have evidence that they don't? I don't know what purpose they'd have if they couldn't vote
There haven't been close enough wagons that we'd know for sure
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:59 pm I do see the second D4 vote now, btw, and Davos dug a hole (which makes sense since scrappy could too)
That's proof that they count: Scrappy's hole killed them
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Nothing tbh
could have some sort of power tied to them, or maybe just for fun? shrug
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:59 pm I do see the second D4 vote now, btw, and Davos dug a hole (which makes sense since scrappy could too)
That was event participation, though
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

i miss scrappy can we trade out the puppets
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 30

Post by S~V~S »

Thread is Locked!! Plz mods no posting!

Poll ended at Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:00:00 pm

Davos
No votes

Voters: None

Delta
No votes

DrWilgy
No votes

Epignosis
No votes

leetic
No votes

Master Radishes
38%

Voters: DrWilgy, leetic, sig, WindwardAway, Master Radishes

nutella
15%

Voters: TonyStarkPrime, Davos

sig
No votes

TonyStarkPrime
8%

Voters: Epignosis

WindwardAway
8%

Voters: nutella

Unvote
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Master Radishes got into his new car.

This car was the worst car he had ever gotten; he shouldn't have even taken it, but the sales man had been so persuasive!

He was ready to go home, pick up his family, and get on the road. Vacation!

Nothing better than a family road trip.

He was in such a rush to get home, he took the dodgy shortcut he usually avoided. It went past the harbor, and was in kind of a sketchy part of town, but it cut ten minutes off his drive.

As he went around a curve, a crazed mob waving pitchforks came racing across the road. He swerved to avoid them, and went right through the railing and into the sea 50 feet below. The heavy steel frame of the truckster went straight to the bottom, and they didn't even find his body for 6 months.

Master Radishes has died,

Master radishes:
Clark Griswold (National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation):

You are town, and win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

As the patriarch of the Griswold family, headstrong Clark (aka Sparky) always searches for adventure, but also has his share of temper tantrums when things don't go his way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With a name like "Tony Stark Prime" you might have thought he was kind of arrogant.

But he really wasn't; he loved art, and it isn't everyone who can be an art teacher. So while he had his badass aspects, he had his warm side, too.

No matter what crazy shenanigans his family got up to, no matter how confusing and difficult they made life for him, he always kept his focus and did the right thing for them, even if they neither knew it, not appreciated it.

The town had been lucky to have him and his loyalty. But sadly, he had been so focused on doing right for others, he for got about himself.

TonyStarkPrime has been Poisoned :(

TonyStarkPrime:
Waymond (Hotdog Fingers Mafia):

You are a deeply loyal and caring husband, but you also need a divorce so that your wife can be happier.
IT IS NOW NIGHT 6~ You have 22 hours to get them in!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: Game of Champions- Merged Thread [Day 7]

Post by S~V~S »

Nutella didn't feel very zany.

She had recently been described as "zany", but she didn't see it at all.

This entire thing had seemed an uphill battle for her. It all just seemed vaguely intangible, just out ... of .... her ... reach. The opposite of zany, to be honest.

It came together
She saw what she was missing
One night while she read

Words began to flow
The Insights came unbidden
And then the next day

Eh, maybe not so much. So she went home and made a nice bolognese sauce and watched the slideshow from her latest trip again.

The next day she went back to the theater, waited in the wings to go out onto the stage with everyone else for the opening number. She was a bit early, and was standing alone in the shadows.

Until she suddenly wasn't. A voice hissed in her ear, "I've been trying to reach you about your extended warranty!!"

Which was rather a strange thing to say, she thought, as she felt the blade.

Nutella never made the opening number, and they managed to pull it off without her. The show must go on!

Nutella has died.

Nutella:
Gonzo (Muppet Babies):

You are bombastic and zany, and while you have low self esteem, you are known to perform daring stunts.

It is now DAY 7 (and I proofread).
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Game of Champions- Merged Thread [Night 6]

Post by Scotty »

SVS pressed the button on her laptop, and the team bus was immediately enveloped in a dark aura, teleporting the group into an eerie, desolate land. Coach Scotty marveled, "Amazing what Apple can do these days."

The team looked terrified, and sensing this, SVS spoke up.
“Now, now. I know the surroundings here are not normally where we practice. But…” she trailed off. A distant, otherworldly shriek pierced the sky. “But, well, the shoestring budget of this team is mostly spent covering your paltry salaries. Anything left over is for training facilities. And this one was dirt cheap.”

Scotty nodded along, then added, “Good news to all of you wishing to diet! This plane of existence also has a distortion that increases metabolism!”

“Which is why,” SVS butted in, “we brought a catered lunch for you all!”

Scotty froze, then turned sheepishly around. “We…we did?”
A hint of steam seemed to stream from SVS’ ears. “You didn’t buy it, did you?”
Scotty looked down and kicked an errant rock he suddenly found really interesting. SVS continued seething. “Well, shit.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EVENT: DON’T GO HUNGRY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is a list of resources below. You may claim one of them by using the vote tag and mentioning both Scotty and SVS. As an example:

[VOTE: HAPPY MEAL] aubergine
@S~V~S @Scotty

These votes are NOT changeable. Once you pick something up, it’s yours. Claimed items will have the gatherer’s name added next to it (as we are able). If you inadvertently claim something that was already picked up, please pick something else.

If you fail to claim something properly, you will enter the Night empty-handed.

ITEMS
  • Beanless Burrito
  • Jelly Beans
  • Refried Beans
  • Flint and Wood - WindwardAway
  • Spear - leetic
  • Slightly Used Lingerie - Epignosis
If a player doesn’t select Food today, they will receive +1 vote against them in the poll.
Non-food items will give an ability, and you will learn of said ability at end of day.

@Delta
@DrWilgy
@Epignosis
@leetic
@sig
@WindwardAway
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage