[END] Bioshock Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

You and Bioshock: Which have you played and would you be interested in my upcoming sequel?

Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
43%
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
14%
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
I have played neither - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
14%
I have played neither - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
7%
I have played neither - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
I have played neither - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Sockface only - Of course I have played both and am interested, and I will be hosting a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
21%

Total votes: 14
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 58

Re: [DAY 12] Bioshock Mafia

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Sorry I was busy for so much of this game I'm really entirely lost. I'm just going to vote Epi and leave it at that. :p
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: [DAY 12] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 12: My Daddy Is Deader Than Your Daddy

"My Daddy's better than your Daddy!" belted an advertisement on the Rapture Radio system.

Epignosis walked down a street in Apollo Square. The condition of the area matched his perfectly. He had lost his Little Sister and he was looking for her, but in vain. He eventually ran across a hostile Splicer. Only this Splicer was different than most. It carried a green orb in its left hand. It threw the orb at Epignosis.

Epignosis no longer cared about finding his lost Little Sister. He took a liking to this new person.

Eventually, Epignosis was walking down the street in defense of his new little one. At the little one's orders, he attacked this person. Unfortunately for the new little one, this Splicer also was carrying a green orb in its left hand. Once again, the orb hit Epignosis, and he felt his chemistry altered. He liked this person even much better! Screw that old new person.

Unfortunately for him and his new new little one, his days were numbered. A mob soon crowded around him and burnt, froze, beat, and shot him to death.

Epignosis has been lynched. He was Big Daddy (Bouncer).

It is now Night 12. You have 48 hours to send in your night PMs.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [NIGHT 12] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

Because of my laptop issue, I'm not sure when I'll get access to my files. Fortunately for me, my father is a computer demigod, so he's going to take the hard drive out and presumably (hopefully) retrieve the files. Unfortunately, it seems he's unable to repair it, so I'll have to send it in. This means at Daisy's place I won't have a computer to use unless I steal her iPad.

Consequently, I'm not sure if/when I'll actually get access to my spreadsheet, so Night 12 will tentatively be 48 hours, not 24. I can always end it early if all of you send in your PMs, or I can extend it even longer if necessary (in a worst case scenario).

I'll make sure to keep everyone updated regardless.

Oh, and the front page has been updated with a green orb, of sorts. :feb:
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Yay! :)
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Mp, will you tell us if a team is eliminated?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Cool!
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Epignosis »

:overreact:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Regarding looting, I haven't ignored any requests, but I can't address them until I get my spreadsheet back, sorry.

Kate wrote:Mp, will you tell us if a team is eliminated?
No. :feb:
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Regarding looting, I haven't ignored any requests, but I can't address them until I get my spreadsheet back, sorry.

:|
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Regarding looting, I haven't ignored any requests, but I can't address them until I get my spreadsheet back, sorry.

:haha: :wine:
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
bea
Racketeer
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Welcome to zombie land Epi - :martini: enjoy a nice martini to go with this fine braiz steak cooked just the way we zombies like......raw. ;)
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Flyin' High »

Awesome result! :yay:
ImageImage

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

My dad is awesome! I have all my stuff back! :yay:

Now we're just going to send off the laptop for repair. It still means I'll have less computer access than I did, especially at certain times, before I get it back -- but I should be able to at least work around that to make sure this game finishes out the endgame stage on a timely basis. Thanks to all of you for being understanding.

I'll work through the PMs/actions/etc. I've received thus far now and see where we're at.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Okay, all looting requests and inquires should be addressed now. I am still missing PMs, but no worries, we have time. I can now at least end the night whenever I get those.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [POLLS] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

DAY 12

Who is evil?

Poll ended at Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:37 pm

AceofSpaces
Nevinera (7)
7%

Devin the Omniscient
No votes

DisgruntledPorcupine
Epignosis (8)
7%

Epignosis
Devin the Omniscient (9), Kate (10), AceofSpaces (11), Spacedaisy (12), Flyin' High (13), Matahari (14), DisgruntledPorcupine (15)
47%

Flyin' High
No votes

Kate
No votes

Matahari
No votes

Nevinera
No votes

Spacedaisy
No votes

The sock! Because this game hasn't ended yet! (host, deadies, non-players)
MovingPictures07 (1), Bullzeye (2), Dom (3), Mongoose (4), nutella (5), bea (6)
40%

Total votes : 15

Missed the vote: No one!
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Draconus »

:yay: Awesome!! :biggrin:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

And that's two! Um, I mean I think that's two, but don't actually know.
But well done, everyone but me!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 12: Kate's Demise

Kate has been killed by Security Bot.

It is now Day 13. You have 24 hours to lynch someone.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Re: [DAY 13] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Kate »

:(
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

:rip: IYWG Kate! :(

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 85

Post by AceofSpaces »

Well that sucks. R.I.P. Kate, if you were good.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

RIPIYWG Kate!

So I guess now we know there's at least one Security Bot still alive. :ponder:
ImageImage

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Flyin' High wrote:RIPIYWG Kate!

FH, I may not be able to get much discussion in today because of work, but I would be interested in looking at Aces and NEvinera as potential LMS roles because of your analysis before. I, of course, would like to hear from both of them about this before making a decision there.

AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:

FH, I may not be able to get much discussion in today because of work, but I would be interested in looking at Aces and NEvinera as potential LMS roles because of your analysis before. I, of course, would like to hear from both of them about this before making a decision there.
I've already defended myself multiple times on this. I've said my peace. I'm a civilian, and I've played this game civie. Again, I invite you to look back at my game. If I was an LMSer I would not be this vocal, I would not put my neck this far out. The example I went to before was boo's lynch. I did not have to stick my neck out for him when I did, but I did.

In my opinion, the LMSer's would be keeping their head down here. Just trying to get through the day without ruffling any feathers, so to speak. To me, that means Spacedaisy. She continues to provide little in the way of discussion, and has been very careful not to take a solid stance on anything. To me, this seems like she is trying not to make too many waves so she can coast through the day period and hope she rolls a kill at night. It is day 13, someone should not be able to do something like that.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

I had considered Nevinera as an LMSer due to him being on of the people who commented specifically on DH being civvie, but I can't figure out how he could be LMSer and still have as much info as he appears to have this game.

I agree that spacedaisy hasn't been doing much to actively support the civvie cause. And flying under the radar is something I would expect an LMSer at this point in the game to do.
ImageImage

Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Just looked at the poll and I realize keep forgetting that DP is still alive! :ponder:
ImageImage

AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

Flyin' High wrote:Just looked at the poll and I realize keep forgetting that DP is still alive! :ponder:
I just looked through DP's recent post and he seems to be playing to "I'm lost" card as SD.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

AceofSpaces wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:

I've already defended myself multiple times on this. I've said my peace. I'm a civilian, and I've played this game civie. Again, I invite you to look back at my game. If I was an LMSer I would not be this vocal, I would not put my neck this far out. The example I went to before was boo's lynch. I did not have to stick my neck out for him when I did, but I did.

In my opinion, the LMSer's would be keeping their head down here. Just trying to get through the day without ruffling any feathers, so to speak. To me, that means Spacedaisy. She continues to provide little in the way of discussion, and has been very careful not to take a solid stance on anything. To me, this seems like she is trying not to make too many waves so she can coast through the day period and hope she rolls a kill at night. It is day 13, someone should not be able to do something like that.
I can understand your defense. I'm still not 100% on anyone right now. Although I do apologize. My memory is not the best, and I had already forgotten you made this defense before.
I'm not convinced about SD. She has been like this for the entire game and not just lately. I can understand that being due to a busy schedule.
FH, I had almost forgotten about DP as well. I know he has been quiet before, but he seems even more quiet since the chaos after Ryan's death.
For now, I think I will be looking at NEv until I hear from him. He seems to be the most likely to turn up LMS.

DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Yes I'm quiet. And I am lost. Family matters left me with so little time earlier that I missed so much and am currently out of it. :p
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:Yes I'm quiet. And I am lost. Family matters left me with so little time earlier that I missed so much and am currently out of it. :p
I hope they are good family matters! We'd like to get your opinion about what's going on if you ever get the chance, too.

Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Flyin' High wrote:I had considered Nevinera as an LMSer due to him being on of the people who commented specifically on DH being civvie, but I can't figure out how he could be LMSer and still have as much info as he appears to have this game.
I don't know how to answer this within the constraints of etiquette as I now understand them :-\
I guess you should reread the plasmids. One of them would allow someone to hypothetically gain that information quite early.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Nah, unfortunately they aren't good. :/

And I'll try and make sense of what I can.

linki
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

And I don't think we should lynch Daisy, I really feel like she's on the civ team.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

@DP - Sorry to hear that! Hope things get better!

@Nev - I'm not sure I understand which plasmid would give the info you seem to have. Unless more is revealed than I suspect by controlling a Big Daddy or a Security Bot.

Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:@DP - Sorry to hear that! Hope things get better!

@Nev - I'm not sure I understand which plasmid would give the info you seem to have. Unless more is revealed than I suspect by controlling a Big Daddy or a Security Bot.
Yeah I hoped he was just binge-watching the TV show Family Matters. Hope everyone has a better week. Good things are coming!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Matahari »

I agree with aces about daisy. But I also suspect that devin is a killer. I am voting her today. I urge you all to trust my instincts on this.
And no, I'm not speaking of info. I'm speaking of painstaking daily s.s. work.
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Devin the Omniscient wrote: @Nev - I'm not sure I understand which plasmid would give the info you seem to have. Unless more is revealed than I suspect by controlling a Big Daddy or a Security Bot.
Potentially?
Matahari wrote:I agree with aces about daisy. But I also suspect that devin is a killer. I am voting her today. I urge you all to trust my instincts on this. And no, I'm not speaking of info. I'm speaking of painstaking daily s.s. work.
Please do transcribe some of this 'work' for us to review?
I think you're wrong, but I'd love some analysis to read.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Spacedaisy »

Matahari wrote:I agree with aces about daisy. But I also suspect that devin is a killer. I am voting her today. I urge you all to trust my instincts on this.
You are wrong, Aces is wrong. Has it ever occurred to any of you that there may be another reason why I am not contributing? Nev seems to. Devin I do not think Nev would be the right choice. I really want to lynch a LMS tbqh. Those are a lot hard to figure out than a Baddie team.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Matahari wrote:I agree with aces about daisy. But I also suspect that devin is a killer. I am voting her today. I urge you all to trust my instincts on this.
Umm... Why do you think I'm a killer?? I assure you I have no way of killing anyone except for with my vote. But obviously that doesn't always contribute to kill either. For the sake of making an argument, I was the first person to vote for Epig, so obviously I'm not a Guardian. I also voted for him expecting him to flip LMS and I have just attempted to point out 2 other players who could potentially be LMS. While this doesn't prove that I am not LMS myself, I urge you to trust me on this one. I am not a killer.

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I cant present facts and figures. What I can do is point out some things, that anyone can see in the thread. First, look at who devin voted 'with' every lynch, and read her reply posts (meaning dont just read her powts, read the whole convo between her and others) leading up to each lynch. Devin is a team member, and I don't mean a civvie team. Frankly, there is no way I can win this thing. But I do not want a mafia team to win, so make of this what you will-

Linking/ will read after I post
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Matahari wrote:I cant present facts and figures. What I can do is point out some things, that anyone can see in the thread. First, look at who devin voted 'with' every lynch, and read her reply posts (meaning dont just read her powts, read the whole convo between her and others) leading up to each lynch. Devin is a team member, and I don't mean a civvie team. Frankly, there is no way I can win this thing. But I do not want a mafia team to win, so make of this what you will-

Linking/ will read after I post
Again, I am not Mafia. And I am not a killer. I don't know why you would think I am.

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Re: [DAY 9] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Matahari »

I've read through so many of your conversations, and they are so tricky. Devin, you're playing a very slippery game, and I salute your skills. But I really think youre bad to the core :srsnod:

All the way back to the start of the game, there are examples of interplay between you and a known baddie, and voting with certain players. No one has to believe me, but don't say I haven't warned you guys. I've been bringing her up for awhile now, so I hope someone listens.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Matahari wrote:I've read through so many of your conversations, and they are so tricky. Devin, you're playing a very slippery game, and I salute your skills. But I really think youre bad to the core :srsnod:

All the way back to the start of the game, there are examples of interplay between you and a known baddie, and voting with certain players. No one has to believe me, but don't say I haven't warned you guys. I've been bringing her up for awhile now, so I hope someone listens.
What? Now you've really lost me. Who is the known baddie?? Who are you looking at as being my teammate?? I genuinely have no idea.

AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

Matahari wrote:I've read through so many of your conversations, and they are so tricky. Devin, you're playing a very slippery game, and I salute your skills. But I really think youre bad to the core :srsnod:

Quotes would be appreciated.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Mata, you're attack on me is giving me the feeling that you yourself are a LMS killer attempting to get rid of a known civ. Before this I had no suspicions of you at all.

Linki: Yes Please.

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Like I said earlier aces, the posts and votes of every lynch, there is way too many to quote. Look at the polls, there is a pattern of 5 people who vote together daily. Spacedaisy is also in that group. They do a three/two split from one lynch to the next. Then combine it with the posts made, and you will probably see what I mean.

I would watch out for daisy and devin. They are both a danger to the civs, however many of us are left.
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

Matahari wrote:Like I said earlier aces, the posts and votes of every lynch, there is way too many to quote. Look at the polls, there is a pattern of 5 people who vote together daily. Spacedaisy is also in that group. They do a three/two split from one lynch to the next. Then combine it with the posts made, and you will probably see what I mean.

I would watch out for daisy and devin. They are both a danger to the civs, however many of us are left.
I'll look through his votes and post then.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Whoops, apologies! I thought devin was a she. Sorry.

I have mentioned devin and daisy, voting patterns, etc., a few times during the last three game days. I hoped if anyone else noticed something off in his posts( and daisys) that they would chime in, so I wouldn't feel like an idiot. But no one has. So I'm either an idiot or there are more lms left than civs.

Anyhow, I won't make it til the end, so I thought I should take a stand now while I still have the chance.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Ok that clears up that portion of my confusion Lol. My votes have gone to whomever I feel is a baddie. Obviously I've had more success recently than earlier. I assure you that any voting pattern I've had with any other players (I guess Daisy in this case) is purely coincidental. If you have any hope for the civs to win this game I strongly urge you not to lynch me.

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Spacedaisy »

Devin is a guy.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage