Who?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:54 pm

speedchuck
61%
sprityo
No votes
Kylemii
11%
Roger Daltrey (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
28%

Total votes: 18
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 123

Re: The Game of Champions 2018 [Day 5]

Post by novaselinenever »

nutella wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:04 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:02 pm Jay's comment about DH's frustration with Enrique as a no-show scum buddy might have been him projecting his own irritations
I don't think this is particularly compelling. Just as likely, if not more so, that he pointed to an easy mislynch target.
I find it compelling :meany:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 166
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

currently 13 players - 1 kill / 2 kills
12 - 1 lynch / 11 - 1 lynch
11 - 1 kill / 10 - 1 kill
10 - 1 lynch / 9 - 1 lynch
9 - 1 kill / 8 - 1 kill
8 - 1 lynch / 7 - 1 lynch
7 - 1 kill / 6 - 1 kill
6 - 1 lynch / 5 - 1 kill
5 - 1 kill / 4 - 1 lynch
4 - 1 lynch / 3 - 1 kill or game over if eko is still alive
3 - 1 kill or game over if eko lives / 2 standard game over
2 standard game over /

of course this gets fucked if the assassins are a group rather than one person
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:04 pm I'm not sure what is your concern with the number of lynches you keep coming back to. We're in a decent position, and we're using this bullet as a lynch since we're all pitching in, so a mis-fire would have probably been mislynch anyway.
my concern is that i prefer to do things well instead of recklessly, when there's options.

we're in a good position in terms of the mafia, but we have no idea what's going on with the assassination thing.

maybe i'm just being paranoid
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

vigilantes and one shot abilities are a nightmare

being responsible for a one shot vig is my own personal hell
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 186

Post by ColinIsCool »

What are the odds of the scum forfeiting their nightkill so that we look like dunces and waste a day lynching Enrique (if he is not bad)?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 206
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:27 pm What are the odds of the scum forfeiting their nightkill so that we look like dunces and waste a day lynching Enrique (if he is not bad)?
Could they really afford to do that though with so many of them dead?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Yeah, probably not, but it'd be funny if they did.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I think it happened in ass class
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

or maybe roof fiddler
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 303

Post by nutella »

but we wouldn't waste a lynch, as long as kyle is alive for another night we'd just have him do it. all it would do is extend the game and maybe if kyle is 3p it would delay us lynching him but whatever
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 133

Post by S~V~S »

Ass class?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:56 pmAss class?
Assassination Classroom - the scum swept the civs under the rug, ran right over us.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I meant to say they mopped the floor with us not swept us under the rug. don't know where that came from lol, I'm watching tv while posting.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Epignosis »

Night is over. Locky lock lock.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:36 am
Kylemii wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:23 am the thing that's fucking with me is that when i asked epignosis if we'd be told when a team were eliminated he said "you'll be told if someone wins" rather than answering my question
That is classic epi though. He is always intentionally vague.
Thank goodness it's always intentional.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Night 5: Under Pressure
“Under pressure? Never.”

A stranger walked among the twitchy group that once was a diner full of bacon eaters and coffee swiggers who had become BOB-slayers and soul thief lynch mobs.

“Who are you?” they asked. “And are you here to harm us?”

“I am The Reaper.” He grinned. “Harm you? Why would I do that? I’ve never harmed you. Well, except for him.”

He grabbed Kylemii, who was eating a dead man’s grits, and blew his brains out in front of everybody.

“That’s for having a weapon,” The Reaper said, removing the flamethrower from Kylemii’s yoga pants. “You shouldn’t have told me you had a weapon.”

A hushed revelation fell over the gathering. “So you’re the one who killed on Nights the Calendar marked as 2, and 4, and so on…wait a minute. Tonight says 5.”

“The real name is Long Con. And I own this town.”

The heavens opened, and a beam of light descended upon the Long Con.

“You do not. You’ve passed your test. We have work to do.”

The voice’s reverberations were gone before the assassin was.

Everyone looked around, nervous and unsure.

“What do we do now?”

“Let’s rebuild this here diner.”

“Hell yeah!” said Kylemii's ghost.

“I’ll take care of the roof,” said S~V~S. :nicenod:
Long Con has won.

The Civilians have won.

And Turnip Head got spanked like The Eagles.

The End
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: The Game of Champions 2018 [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Who?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:54 pmPlease note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

speedchuck
61%

Voters: S~V~S, Kylemii, sig, Long Con, Elohcin, colonialbob, juliets, novaselinenever, nutella, ColinIsCool, nijuukyugou

sprityo
No votes

Voters: None

Kylemii
11%

Voters: sprityo, speedchuck

Roger Daltrey (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
28%

Voters: JaggedJimmyJay, Quin, Turnip Head, MacDougall, Epignosis

Total votes: 18
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

what
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I knew LC was the SK, lol.

Yay! Congrats us!
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

what happened though
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

why did the game end today and not the day before? what was LC's wincon? I guess this means there was no mafia left after Jay died?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 188

Post by speedchuck »

Ooh, nice. I like the fiddler roof reference.

Well played, civs! Nice targeting, LC, whatever your role was.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:51 pm Ooh, nice. I like the fiddler roof reference.

Well played, civs! Nice targeting, LC, whatever your role was.
I was Tevye
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Civilians (15)

Mega Man
As the Blue Bomber, you will absorb an essence of the power of the most recently lynched person, which you can use that same Night.

Satellite Surveillance Engineer
Using satellite technology you’ve developed, you will hear occasional transmissions of BTSC at Night. On one occasion, you may use a signal jamming device to close all BTSC for one phase.

Homura Akemi
Delaying your target’s Night action will cause it to go into effect on a Night of your choosing. You only have eight charges, which is how many times or how far into the future you can delay an action. For example, if on Night 1 you wish to delay a target’s action to Night 5, that uses four charges. This delay affects all actions, including kills.

Rupert Giles
With an encyclopedic knowledge of mystical artifacts, you are astounded that you have never heard of the nine enchanted objects. Each Night, you will commit to researching one item, and if you are successful, you will learn what the studied object can do.

Tevye
You care about the roof. You care so much that you will invite someone into your house each Night to brag about your roof and how much you care about the roof and protecting that person from all harm. If only you were a rich man, your roof would be good enough to protect you too, but alas.

Monica Geller
You are perfect for party planning, as your attention to details and obsession with getting the job done gives you the skills needed to do an impressive job. This time, you’ll be planning a party: A lynch party! One Night, you will submit a list of invitees to the Host. These will be the only names on the poll the next Day. Your list must have at least four names.

Charlie Blackmon
Center-fielder for the Colorado Rockies, you hit for the cycle in Game 162 against the Nationals, and now you want to do it again. Choose SINGLE at Night and everyone’s vote the next Day is worth one, no matter what. Choose DOUBLE during the Day and everybody with a targeting role can choose two targets that Night (except for kills). Choose TRIPLE at Night and your vote counts as three the next Day. Choose HOME RUN any time and you cannot die for that half phase and the next, because you are a stud. An American star. You also have a favorable umpire behind home plate: If there is a tie in the lynch poll, you break it. You may only achieve each hit once.

Brad Delp
Known as the former lead singer for Boston, you value peace, love, and rock and roll. You establish BTSC with whoever possesses the radio. Rock and roll band, everybody’s waiting!

The Cop
You are a cop investigating these recent events; unfortunately, you do not know your own mind. Each Night, you will alignment-check someone, and be told “not mafia” or “mafia.” If you are sane, all your checks will be accurate. If you are insane, all your checks will be inaccurate. If you are naïve, all your checks will result in “not mafia.” If you are paranoid, all your checks will be “mafia.”

The Dentist
Each Night, if someone targets you, you bring that person into your chair and gas the targeting person, learning that person’s name.

The Conductor
You’re trying to shoot a movie! You want plenty of drama in the script. While you are a civilian, you increase in power with each civilian lynch that occurs. After two civilian lynches, you can quote somebody and say, “That isn’t very creative.” Doing so blocks their vote, making it count for zero. After three civilian lynches, you can post “That would be a crazy role!” Doing so gives you an immediate role check. After four civilian lynches, you can post “Cut!” at any time and stop a lynch from going through. After five civilian lynches, you can post, “Do it again!” and have a consecutive Day phase, bypassing the Night. After six civilian lynches, you’re probably screwed.

The Flamethrower
Something is out there, man. You’ve got a flamethrower. One time at Night, blow somebody away.

The One-Hour Werewolf
During the Night, you exhibit lycanthrope for exactly one hour and ravage the town and mafia alike. During the Night, in a one hour window, you will use your feral sense to sniff out a lie (you may lie detect one thing said in that window), use your heightened hearing and sight to learn who targeted whom during that hour, and scratch and claw at someone who posts during that time (he or she will begin the next Day with two votes due to wounds).

Robin
You have three magic tomes at your disposal. Use them wisely!
Thoron: You protect yourself from all negative actions.
Arcfire: Anyone targeting you that Night suffers one vote the next Day.
Elwind: You may take yourself and a friend of your choosing off the next poll.

Gleeok
You are a two-headed monster, surprised to have been summoned by a sorcerer other than Ganon. Confused, you left the sorcerer, and now find yourselves caught up in a battle you didn’t ask to fight. You are initially loyal to the civilian cause. If you are whole, you win with the civilians. If you are lynched, you die. If you are killed, however, you become two heads (sock accounts). One head (green) is still loyal to the civilian cause. The other head (red) is loyal to the Mafia. If both heads are alive at the end, you lose. You win with the faction aligned to the head that was alive last.

Mafia (4)
Has BTSC
Kills on Odd Nights

Shang Tsung
As the sorcerer of Outworld, you have brought forth the souls of ancient kings and spirits to enslave Earthrealm. Your sorcery enables you to absorb the soul of whomever your team kills, and for the next phase, you will have that individual’s power at your disposal. As long as you are alive, the identity of your victim is shrouded in mystery.

Xerxes
Exercising your great power and influence, you can prevent someone from speaking, voting, using an ability the next phase, using an item, or any combination of these things. Whatever action you take against someone emboldens them and fills them with righteous anger, however: Each action you take against your target increases his or her voting power by one the following Day phase. You cannot target anyone who shares your alignment.

King Ramses
You are powerless without your slab. *Secrets*
Should Ramses come into possession of the slab (of meat), he unlocks his ancient Egyptian powers.
Ra: Demand the sun God set the sun early, closing a lynch poll early by as much as one hour.
Anubis: Visit all the dead in BTSC and learn what you can.
Hapi: Flood the thread with posts. Those with fewer than 20 on-topic posts are blocked.
Heqet: Make your vote more fertile: It is worth two.
Horus: Let the falcon take you off the poll the next Day.
(Note: Should Ramses get the slab, wait one full phase to announce it in order to prevent the giver of the slab knowledge that he has given it to Ramses)
BOB
Each Night, you will possess someone. That individual must target as you wish that Night and vote as you wish the next Day.

Independents (3)

The Captain of the Yun Qui
You are a smuggler, and you work for the highest bidder. Your ship has a fine crew, technology, weapons, and things people want. Starting Day 0, you will offer a good or service to place up for bid (you and I can work on what these are). During the Night phases, everyone may submit offers to you through the Host. The offers can be anything, but they are binding if you accept them. During the first 24 hours of the next Day phase, you will choose the offer you like best and the winning party will be notified. During the second 24 hours of that same phase, you will work on your next offer.
For you to win, the number of deals you make must outnumber the living at endgame.

The Reaper
You are an assassin, and now you find yourself in a classroom.
A higher power seeks your services but is skeptical about how good you really are. They have decided to test you. They have stolen the Even Night kill from the mafia and given it to you. They have also protected you from mafia Night kills. When it comes to lynches and other Night actions against you, you are on your own.
During Day 0, you will assign a point value to each of the following nine marks:
Marks:
Someone with glasses (Rupert Giles, The Flamethrower, The Cop, Charlie Blackmon, The Dentist)
Someone wielding a weapon (Mega Man, The Cop, The Flamethrower, Robin, Homura Akemi)
Someone who used a crown (Xerxes, King Ramses, The Dentist)
Someone with a full beard (Charlie Blackmon, Xerxes, Shang Tsung, Brad Delp, Tevye)
Someone with hair past the shoulder (BOB, Brad Delp, The One-Hour Werewolf, Homura Akemi)
Someone that has appeared on an NES console (Mega Man, Robin, Gleeok, Shang Tsung)
Someone appearing inhuman (Gleeok, One-Hour Werewolf, The Conductor)
Someone who is an American icon (Monica Geller, Charlie Blackmon, Brad Delp, BOB)
Someone wearing jewelry (Mafia Fantasy Player, Monica Geller, King Ramses, Xerxes, Brad Delp)

Oh, and Jayne Cobb is worth 40 points.

You accumulate points based on the highest unused value category your kill fits. For example, if you kill Skeletor who is holding his power sword, and you assigned 10 points to "Someone wielding a weapon" and 25 points to "Someone appearing inhuman," you get the 25 points (unless you already killed Beast Man, who also appears inhuman, in which case you would get 10 points for Skeletor holding a weapon).

To pass the test and win, you need to accumulate 70 points. If this is accomplished, you will be removed from the test, victorious, and the mafia will regain their Even Night kill. If you die, the mafia regains their Even Night kill and you lose.
Mafia Fantasy Player
You’re playing head-to-head...against the Host in Mafia Fantasy. There are no salaries in this format, and the scoring will be based on a modified version of DFS Mafia. You pick the eight players on Day 0 you think will do the best (I’ve already picked mine). After Day 0, the Host lineup and your lineup will be revealed. You win if your lineup scores more fantasy points than the Host lineup. Good luck!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The Nine Enchanted Objects

The Wand
This mysterious wand enchants your target each Night, and that person must either target or vote for whom you say either that same Night or the next Day, respectively. It may only be used once.

The Camera
Take a picture of someone at Night. See what develops...
Upon using the camera, the photographer can learn what universe the target’s role is from. If the wielder of the camera is killed, he takes a last-minute picture and his role is made public no matter what. Finally, the target of the photographer may only post in images the next Day. No words or numbers are allowed.

The Radio
Not only do you get to control the music for the Host posts (submit the song you want played to the Host as a Youtube link at least one hour before the end of the phase), you get to interview the former lead singer for Boston, Mr. Brad Delp, in BTSC. It’s more than a feeling!

The Ring
This is the fabled one ring of power. When you put it on, it will make you invisible, and you will be off the lynch poll that Day. However, this power is not without a cost: Each time you wear it, the chance of you abandoning your present objective and win condition increases, as you become a hideous independent with a new win condition. *Secrets*

The Costume
This strange ensemble transforms its wearer into another person. During the Day phase, if you use the costume, you can additionally post and vote as someone else using a fake account. This getup may only be worn once.

The Brick
This is an ancient, dusty brick. There seems to be an inscription, but you can’t make out what it says without rubbing the dust off...
This brick is from the Tower of Babel, the builders of which were cursed into speaking in different tongues according to the Bible. By rubbing this brick, everyone receives a different insanity. This brick can only be activated one time.

The Cap
Upon further inspection, this is a fool’s cap. Care to try it on or give it to somebody else?
You truly are a fool! Now you must amuse the others. For the next Day, you may only post jokes. Ha ha ha !

The Meat
This is fine slab of cursed meat. Whoever possesses it accumulates one vote each Day. To end this unfortunate circumstance, you must give it to somebody else during a Night phase.

The Calendar
This would look like any ordinary calendar, except some of the boxes stretch across three spaces. Weird right? It’s incredibly persuasive, too. If you were to use this calendar, it will make the next Day phase 72 hours instead of 48. This calendar can only be activated one time.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Roles

Mega Man- Sloonei
Satellite Surveillance Engineer- sprityo
Homura Akemi- Enrique
Rupert Giles- juliets
Tevye- S~V~S
Monica Gellar- Elohcin
Charlie Blackmon- ColinIsCool
Brad Delp- nutella
The Cop- sig
The Dentist- novaselinenever
The Conductor- speedchuck
The Flamethrower- M Plus 7
The One-Hour Werewolf- MacDougall
Robin- Simon
Gleeok- nijuukyugou

Shang Tsung- DharmaHelper
Xerxes- JaggedJimmyJay
King Ramses- Quin
BOB- Lunalee

The Captain of the Yun Qui- colonialbob
The Reaper- Long Con
The Mafia Fantasy Player- Turnip Head
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

This might be the shortest non-heist game I've ever hosted. The mafia had the worst luck I've ever witnessed.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

So the reaper had no benefit in killing the satellite?

Also what’s what up with the last day poll?
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 144

Post by DharmaHelper »

Wow has a mafia ever won a GOC hosted by Epignosis?
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:58 pm This might be the shortest non-heist game I've ever hosted. The mafia had the worst luck I've ever witnessed.
I think long con is just a really good indie :mafia:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Robin was in a game this year????
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:59 pm Wow has a mafia ever won a GOC hosted by Epignosis?
Well...you did. :ponder:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:00 pm Robin was in a game this year????
No. But he's from Fire Emblem.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Did TH best your fantasy score?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sprityo wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:59 pm So the reaper had no benefit in killing the satellite?

Also what’s what up with the last day poll?
After Night 4, it was all about what independents won. The mafia was gone.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:58 pm This might be the shortest non-heist game I've ever hosted. The mafia had the worst luck I've ever witnessed.
Agreed. Wow.

What was the Epi vs. TH results? I want to see the picks and points!
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

TFW [mention]Elohcin[/mention] has a party and the only person that she really wanted to be there doesn't come because he dead.

It's not like she kept us from lynching mafia.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:01 pm Did TH best your fantasy score?
He did not.

We ran into a problem though:

He drafted himself ( :rolleyes: ).

Independents get 3 points for winning, but this runs into a circular issue.

It didn't matter though:

Epi’s Team:

nijuukyugou
JaggedJimmyJay
Sloonei
DharmaHelper
MacDougall
Simon
S~V~S
juliets
Total: 16.25

TH’s Team:

Turnip Head
S~V~S
Lunalee
Quin
Sloonei
Elohcin
JaggedJimmyJay
M Plus 7
Total: 11.25

***The shared players in our lineups are not included in the total, since I didn't bother calculating for them***
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

The Camera
Take a picture of someone at Night. See what develops...
Upon using the camera, the photographer can learn what universe the target’s role is from. If the wielder of the camera is killed, he takes a last-minute picture and his role is made public no matter what. Finally, the target of the photographer may only post in images the next Day. No words or numbers are allowed
I got a rock that made people talk funny.

ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

No love for speedchuck in those picks.

Feelsbadman
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

HEYYYY, Civvies, you're welcome!
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:06 pm HEYYYY, Civvies, you're welcome!
Dingus.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:05 pm No love for speedchuck in those picks.

Feelsbadman
My single win in 2018 makes me a prime candidate to not be on the lists. Well, we're in 2019 now, and Long Con is back in a big, smashy way!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:07 pm
Dingus.
I thought you were my GOC bro. I didn't even vote for you. AND YET you tried to... to... ugh! :pout: :pout: :pout:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The mafia correctly worked out that they could get away with some serious lynch manipulation (compare Xerxes with BOB).

And if LC ever claimed truthfully, they could redirect his kill.

But damn:

sig hit Yahtzee right away. He was a sane cop (he didn't know that), targeted Mac, who was N1's kill. Then he got Luna and DH the Night everybody got two targets. That was incredibly lucky, and the funny thing was people were telling Kylemii to kill him.

Long Con's only two "regulation" kills were mafia: Quin and JJJ. The odds of that happening are so slim.

I hated that my mafia got taken out so quickly, but that was a fucking Leprechaun convention in Bunco, Illinois.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:05 pm No love for speedchuck in those picks.

Feelsbadman
I got passed over too :(
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:07 pm
Dingus.
DH, one thing that puzzles me is why you didn't make up a role and power to avoid getting lynched.

The first thing I would do in this scenario if I were bad is make sure my team had claims and backup claims. It isn't like claiming cop or doctor: You have 365 days' worth of games to choose from, with multiple roles in those, and some of the roles I included weren't even in those games (like Robin or Gleeok). You can make up any damn thing you want: It's timmer's Liar's Club game.

Hell, you could have claimed "Cuphead and Mugman" and said you could boost your target's vote by one or some such thing. You could have said you were "Dr. Wily" but actually a doctor. The possibilities were endless.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Charlie Blackmon lives on. :charlieblackmon: I don't trust myself to have extra votes, so I never used that one, but glad to have been of service.

Fun game, Epi — can't believe it's over already, but I'll take it.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:09 pm sig hit Yahtzee right away. He was a sane cop (he didn't know that), targeted Mac, who was N1's kill. Then he got Luna and DH the Night everybody got two targets. That was incredibly lucky, and the funny thing was people were telling Kylemii to kill him.
Lol that was me. I had a strong feeling that he knew for sure that both DH and Luna were scum, and I could only associate that with their scum buddy.

I didn't even know people had double actions that night :shrug2:

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”