Twin Peaks Mafia BLACK LODGE: {GAME OVER}

Moderator: Community Team

Who has been the mafia since the beginning?

Poll ended at Sat May 11, 2013 8:56 pm

Snow Dog
25%
thellama73
13%
Nevinera
No votes
MovingPictures (Host/Non-Player)
63%

Total votes: 8
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 119

Re: Survivor: Black Lodge {EPISODE 1}

Post by Snow Dog »

^ You only think you know. But what is LMS?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Nevinera »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Also, sorry for the triple post, but for anyone who has said there is apparently no mafia role in the roles, look again. There is more than one role with *secrets* behind it. Just because there is no apparent NK doesn't mean that this is an LMS game. I do think it very unfair for it to be an LMS game if there is one of us killing at night as well.
You misunderstood me. As I have stated over and over, I agree that there is a mafia member among the three of us. ONE mafia member. That was one of the primary observations we made immediately. (In case you didn't notice, the reason we think it's an LMS is that inh said it was, not because there're no nk roles)

That one mafioso and the two civs alongside him all have their best chance to win tied up in making it to the final three as a group and then presenting their evidence or lies. A term-limited pact for mutual benefit. If there were any evidence that the civs could win as a team, it would be a different story, but I've seen none.

Adding Mata changes the endgame a LOT, but all three of you joining simultaneously sort of scrapped the original plan for group survival.

Im not really sure what snow has been getting at, though I suppose it is possible he's right and inh was just messing with us.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 29

Post by S~V~S »

Like i said, I have reason to know there is someone bad, based on the similarities of my two roles. So Snow Dog is lying IMO; could be wrong, but i don't think so~ i put it to you to decide. I think he is your baddie.

Good luck MP & Kate, sorry we did not win. But the mechanics make that impossible, anyone who lived to the end in the last thread could not possibly win. Also Good luck Roxy_ I hope one of you makes it to the end, but I don't see how.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 45

Post by insertnamehere »

There's something happening here

What it is ain't exactly clear

There's a man with a gun over there

Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop, children, what's that sound

Everybody look what's going down

There's battle lines being drawn

Nobody's right if everybody's wrong

Young people speaking their minds

Getting so much resistance from behind

I think it's time we stop, hey, what's that sound

What a field-day for the heat

A thousand people in the street

Singing songs and carrying signs

Mostly say, hooray for our side

It's time we stop, hey, what's that sound

WE ARE VAIN AND WE ARE BLIND!

Paranoia strikes deep

Into your life it will creep

It starts when you're always afraid

You step out of line, the man come and take you away

We better stop, hey, what's that sound

I'M HAPPY, HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY TOO>

Stop, hey, what's that sound

S~V~S was lynched. She was Leo Johnson. It is now Night 3. You have (roughly) 24 hours to send in Night Actions.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 110

Re: Twin Peaks Something: {NOCTURNAL CYCLE 3}

Post by thellama73 »

Wow, looks like I chose wisely. If any of the black roles was bad, it was surely Leo Johnson. Anyway, it's off to bed for me, even though I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 29

Post by S~V~S »

Um the NKs were happening before i got here, lol~ good luck guys :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:Um the NKs were happening before i got here, lol~ good luck guys :)
You're dead. Hush!
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm aware of that, Dead~V~S, and I already said there is definitely a mafia between myself, Nevinera and Snowy, but I suspected that one of the new arrivals might be mafia as well, and if the roles have any correlation to who is good and who is bad, then you were certainly bad. I'm very happy with the outcome.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Matahari »

S~V~S wrote:Nice Mata, carrying suspicion over from one gme to the next~ well its been fun, good luck guys :)
Suspicion? Je me lance, vers la gloire ... OK. What suspicion? Fact- your team sent us here. I choose to be in the killing game now.

MP, it says last man standing, and I am still not so sure we are not all of us mafians. hmmm double negative, but its the best way to word it. :offtobed:
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

SVS claimed I was lying. A bit harsh. Civvies have no reason to lie. I may be mistaken of course, that is another matter. It doesn't matter anyway. It is every man for himself ultimately in this game. The three of us are sticking together for now, unless one of our number is Nk'd by one of you guys .
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Matahari wrote:Je me lance, vers la gloire ... OK.
Qu'est-ce. Que c'est? (Wow, it's been a long time)
Snow Dog wrote:SVS claimed I was lying. A bit harsh. Civvies have no reason to lie. I may be mistaken of course, that is another matter. It doesn't matter anyway. It is every man for himself ultimately in this game. The three of us are sticking together for now, unless one of our number is Nk'd by one of you guys .
Four of us. Though we may need to disband at "5 left"; if Matahari is mafia, waiting until it's just four will definitely lose. No offense or accusation intended, Mata. Your thoughts?
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Nevinera wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:SVS claimed I was lying. A bit harsh. Civvies have no reason to lie. I may be mistaken of course, that is another matter. It doesn't matter anyway. It is every man for himself ultimately in this game. The three of us are sticking together for now, unless one of our number is Nk'd by one of you guys .
Four of us. Though we may need to disband at "5 left"; if Matahari is mafia, waiting until it's just four will definitely lose. No offense or accusation intended, Mata. Your thoughts?
Je ne parle pas du français. Petit dejeuener, savon, pomme de terre anyone?

My thoughts are that I'm already dead, so should I die again, it won't hurt at all. Until then, I'll do my best for others like me.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

What? Potato?

Why is no one giving me kudos for killing Leo Johnson? That guy was bad news?

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:What? Potato?

He was a civ, like the rest of us. But we have to lynch civs. We know that.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:

We don't know any such thing and I confused as to why you keep insisting that we do.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

We don't know any such thing and I confused as to why you keep insisting that we do.
I am confused by anyone who doesn't see it.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

If we are all civvies, explain who is doing the night kills.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:If we are all civvies, explain who is doing the night kills.
Civvies imo. Just as we are lynching known civvies.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote: He was a civ, like the rest of us. But we have to lynch civs. We know that.
I think he's just talking about the fact that there aren't any 'mafia' teams laid out in the roles - there aren't roles that we can definitely say are 'civ' roles. It has been a little confusing though.

I think that *secrets* roles are probably more likely to be mafia than others (if we do have a real mafia), so I agree that the outcome was fairly solid.

If you're going to have to vote early again, I'd rather have a short warning and discussion window - undiscussed voting, whatever the stated reason, is the best way for a mafia member to swing the rest of the group like a hammer, and it makes me nervous.
thellama73 wrote:If we are all civvies, explain who is doing the night kills.
I think that 'able to perform night kills' might even be a decent definition of the term "mafia", given the current context. The alternative to having any of those is that INH is screwing with our heads, which we have some evidence that he has done in the past. I think that's a bit of a long shot though.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Agreed. Whatever the term we want to use, I think we all agree that it is dangerous to have unknown people killing at night. I am more than happy to let someone else pick the kill next time.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

LLama, do you agree with Kate then? That I am this "mafia" role? If so can you explain why?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I am not accusing you of anything, Snow Dog. I do not yet know who the night killer is. However, your certainty on the matter seems to indicate that you have more info than I do and I admit it worries me a little.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:I am not accusing you of anything, Snow Dog. I do not yet know who the night killer is. However, your certainty on the matter seems to indicate that you have more info than I do and I admit it worries me a little.
Don't worry. Whatever you think I may know or not or just think I know, I am true to our pact. We are vain and we are blind. So maybe vanity and blindness has affected my judgement. Knowledge or supposed knowledge does not equate to badness.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I am not accusing you of anything, Snow Dog. I do not yet know who the night killer is. However, your certainty on the matter seems to indicate that you have more info than I do and I admit it worries me a little.
Don't worry. Whatever you think I may know or not or just think I know, I am true to our pact. We are vain and we are blind. So maybe vanity and blindness has affected my judgement. Knowledge or supposed knowledge does not equate to badness.
Very true. You have nothing to fear from me. I am true to our pact as well.

Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

We're all still good for teamwork, I agree.

Does anybody agree about disbanding when we're down to 5 instead of four though?

If we end up with four people, and matahari turned out the be the second mafia in that set, they'd win (if they're a team. otherwise one of them would win and not the other).

I think we need to engineer it so that we go into some day period with 5 people alive, and then begin figuring out who is mafia. Not that I know Mata is or anything, but the danger seems significant.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Nevinera wrote:We're all still good for teamwork, I agree.

Does anybody agree about disbanding when we're down to 5 instead of four though?

If we end up with four people, and matahari turned out the be the second mafia in that set, they'd win (if they're a team. otherwise one of them would win and not the other).

I think we need to engineer it so that we go into some day period with 5 people alive, and then begin figuring out who is mafia. Not that I know Mata is or anything, but the danger seems significant.
I think we should break up on a day period. There are seven of us now, six on the next day and five on the next night, assuming the night kills continue. Since the non-night killers have little to do at night, it makes no practical difference whether we disband on night four or day five, when there will be four people left.

If a second night killer was introduced, I feel sure it would have been SVS, but it is possible her power would pass on to someone else after her death. It is a pickle alright. I'm not sure how we can go into a day period with five unless the night killer declines to kill.

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Matahari wrote:
Nevinera wrote:
Je ne parle pas du français. Petit dejeuener, savon, pomme de terre anyone?

My thoughts are that I'm already dead, so should I die again, it won't hurt at all. Until then, I'll do my best for others like me.
whoops, not sure how that quote repeated, lol

if I get killed tonight, it might indicate that one of the bob team is mafia. Or that one of you wants it to look like they have a mafia. Because I think they want to decrease the numbers if they can. However, in all your mats there, just look at it this way, kill off the bob team first because they are bad. Then kill me, and then you four and roxy can have at it
or what ever. I'm just here for revenge :feb:
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 14
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

I am supposed to be posting something in french but tbh I won't post it unless I know what it says. I have not had time to translate it. If I get lynched b/c of it - oh well.
My role previously was not helpful at all, and now my new role is zero help to civs or me. If this is lms it sucks b/c my role does NOTHING to help me in that quest.

Anyhow just wanted to post.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Ce que j'ai fais, ce soir la.
Means 'What I do tonight'.
If the 's' in fais is supposed to be a 't' then it would be:
'What I did tonight'.

I think that llama, Nev and Snow Dog are very smart to have made an early alliance, guaranteeing them the final 3. I say well played! If I was an earlier kill I would have done the same! <3
;)
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Roxy wrote:Ce que j'ai fais, ce soir la.
Means 'What I do tonight'.
If the 's' in fais is supposed to be a 't' then it would be:
'What I did tonight'.

I think that llama, Nev and Snow Dog are very smart to have made an early alliance, guaranteeing them the final 3. I say well played! If I was an earlier kill I would have done the same! <3
For what it's worth Roxy, I don't think it is all over for you others by any means. There may yet be some twists in the tale.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

thellama73 wrote: I think we should break up on a day period. There are seven of us now, six on the next day and five on the next night, assuming the night kills continue. Since the non-night killers have little to do at night, it makes no practical difference whether we disband on night four or day five, when there will be four people left.
It's a good point. So we're left gambling basically on whether Mata is a killer?

My (opinion of my) odds of winning afterward are better if she is *not*, and we assume that she's not than they are if she is and we assume she is, so I'm leaning toward holding out till day five.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

When is this night over? I have a feeling (and I was right before in another game) that I may be the Nk victim. :|
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Night ends at 9:30ish Eastern. My instinct is that Mata is not capable of NKs.

insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

I just need one more PM to end the night.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

TIP: The dastardly mafia, the psycho killers, have hid a clue to their identity in their posts! Can you find the clue?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

insertnamehere wrote:TIP: The dastardly mafia, the psycho killers, have hid a clue to their identity in their posts! Can you find the clue?
I'm going to call you out on this, you tricky host. Kate and I both were forced to post lyrics from the Talking Heads song "Psycho Killer." I, however, have not been responsible for any night kills (unless it is happening without my knowledge.) The host is trying to get innocent people killed with this bogus hint (or at least one innocent person. I can't speak for Kate, but I'm inclined to trust her more now that I know I've been framed.) Don't fall for INH's tricks!

Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

thellama73 wrote: I'm going to call you out on this, you tricky host. Kate and I both were forced to post lyrics from the Talking Heads song "Psycho Killer." I, however, have not been responsible for any night kills (unless it is happening without my knowledge.) The host is trying to get innocent people killed with this bogus hint (or at least one innocent person. I can't speak for Kate, but I'm inclined to trust her more now that I know I've been framed.) Don't fall for INH's tricks!
I am not confident about the disclosure rules surrounding this alleged host manipulation, and therefore have no comment.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

The devil take the rules! I'll be hanged if I'm going to sit here and allow the host of all people to frame me.

insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

thellama73 wrote:The devil take the rules! I'll be hanged if I'm going to sit here and allow the host of all people to frame me.
Things are not always what they appear to be.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

As you walk in the hallway, you see MovingPictures, eyes milky-white. He utters one confusing phrase, "I didn't kill anyone.".
I can't seem to face up to the facts

I'm tense and nervous and I

Can't relax

thellama73 wrote:I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire.

Kate wrote:Don't touch me, I'm a real live wire.

Psycho Killer

Nevinera wrote:Qu'est-ce. Que c'est?

Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better

Run run run run run run run away

Psycho Killer

You start a conversation you can't even finish it.

You're talkin' a lot, but you're not sayin' anything.

When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed.

Say something once, why say it again?

Psycho Killer,

Psycho Killer

Roxy wrote:Ce que j'ai fais, ce soir la.

Ce qu'elle a dit, ce soir la

Realisant mon espoir

Snow Dog wrote:We are vain and we are blind.

I hate people when they're not polite

Psycho Killer,

Psycho Killer,

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh....
MovingPictures is dead. He was Pete Martell. It is now Day 4. You have 24 hours.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

But who is the psycho killer?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Re: TPBL: D4

Post by Snow Dog »

:ponder:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I guess it a Kate or Roxy vote then. Which is it to be?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Looks like Nev is the killer. I am defenseless please lynch me.
;)
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Roxy wrote:Looks like Nev is the killer. I am defenseless please lynch me.
I'm not, but I'm curious which misinformation you're reacting to?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I think I would rather take Roxy's suggestion and lynch her rather than Kate today, if you guys are agreeable.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Nev - it a vibe gut thing. No info involved.
Yes llama not Kate, let it be me first. :)
;)
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

wow! I havent seen any hints, but then I am quite dense. :coffee3:
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Not a hint either Mati - it is a gut vibe thing only.

Easy everyone I am just listing a simple suspicion :)
;)
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Roxy wrote:Nev - it a vibe gut thing. No info involved.
Yes llama not Kate, let it be me first. :)
It's cool, I apparently trigger everyone's gut that way at all times.

I'm up for either. Roxy smells like reverse psychology at the moment, so I guess I lean a little toward her.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”