Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia [THE END]

Moderator: Community Team

Season 2?

Courage 2024: Naugthy Mafia Edition (Yes)
100%
Not getting out of this chair (No)
No votes
Blablabla when's Outpost starting (Pass)
No votes

Total votes: 10
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 12

Re: [DAY 1] Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia

Post by Celeste »

King Ramses wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:52 pm Reeeeeeeeeeeeeetuuuuurn the slab
NABANANABABOUWOWOWOWOWOWOW
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 303

Post by speedchuck »

So, what, we have six hours left and nobody is being productive?

I'll probably come up with decent D1 reasons to suspect people here in a bit. Gotta motivate myself first.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 329

Post by ColinIsCool »

I don’t really understand the rationale behind a random vote or the endorsement of it by other players.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:22 pm I don’t really understand the rationale behind a random vote or the endorsement of it by other players.
Statistically, if you look at the odds of a properly balanced mafia game, Town wins by randomization and roles more often than they do if hunting. The latter is susceptible to being fooled. The former is not.

However, odds of victory do not matter. We are here to play mafia, not roulette. Victory means nothing if we didn't hunt it down and strangle it.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

It's like firebombing a forest instead of sending out a hunting party. Sure, one of them is more likely to succeed, but there's no game there.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Reasons to suspect:
Lunalee wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:09 pm Nice to meet you Nijuukyugou! And thanks for the meta introduction, but I am wary of people who claim to have difficult-to-decipher metas. It looks like you've just placed your safety net out incase you look suspicious.
Casting bait/doubt suspicions
Dom wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:29 am
sig wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:28 pm @Dom question why the eye?
i'm a little shit
thats why
Down on himself. Symptom of guilt over scum role? Checked past game, Dom has said he is not scum at heart.
Expected more aggressive meta.
juliets wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:02 am Ugh I hate 24 hour days on Day 1. I haven't seen anything I consider suspicious yet but it's early. I'll be in and out through the morning and afternoon. I'm not sure I will be here for EOD though, but I'll try.
Lamenting the game type in leau of contributing. Something I do often as scum.
nutella wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:21 pm Let's lynch speedchuck who's with me :smile:
Knows that speed is an easy first lynch when he's town. Testing the waters. Or joking, IDK. Not funny. Deserves lynch.
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:02 am I was drinking a soda in a dream. When I woke up in the middle of the night, I was thirsty but instead of drinking water, I had an urge for a cold soda. So I went to the kitchen to grab one, that's when I found a full can, still cold, outside of the fridge.

That was spooky. Still drank it though.
Literally hasn't posted today. Not super-scummy but I wanted to note it.

There's not a lot to suspect people for, really. Because nobody is doing anything. 5.5 hours remain.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Low-posters should reverse their low-posting before EOD, imo.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Speed, while not much to go off of, I would characterize you as behaving differently, with more urgency and forcefulness, than you did in U-Pick as town. Care to comment?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:31 pm Speed, while not much to go off of, I would characterize you as behaving differently, with more urgency and forcefulness, than you did in U-Pick as town. Care to comment?
Not feeling burnt-out right now. Relishing the opportunity to play as town in a relatively normal game, which I haven't done in months.

It might fade in a couple of days. We'll see.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Fractal
The Mark
Posts in topic: 270

Post by Fractal »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:29 pm Reasons to suspect:
Lunalee wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:09 pm Nice to meet you Nijuukyugou! And thanks for the meta introduction, but I am wary of people who claim to have difficult-to-decipher metas. It looks like you've just placed your safety net out incase you look suspicious.
Casting bait/doubt suspicions
Dom wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:29 am
sig wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:28 pm @Dom question why the eye?
i'm a little shit
thats why
Down on himself. Symptom of guilt over scum role? Checked past game, Dom has said he is not scum at heart.
Expected more aggressive meta.
juliets wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:02 am Ugh I hate 24 hour days on Day 1. I haven't seen anything I consider suspicious yet but it's early. I'll be in and out through the morning and afternoon. I'm not sure I will be here for EOD though, but I'll try.
nutella wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:21 pm Let's lynch speedchuck who's with me :smile:
Knows that speed is an easy first lynch when he's town. Testing the waters. Or joking, IDK. Not funny. Deserves lynch.
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:02 am I was drinking a soda in a dream. When I woke up in the middle of the night, I was thirsty but instead of drinking water, I had an urge for a cold soda. So I went to the kitchen to grab one, that's when I found a full can, still cold, outside of the fridge.

That was spooky. Still drank it though.
Literally hasn't posted today. Not super-scummy but I wanted to note it.

There's not a lot to suspect people for, really. Because nobody is doing anything. 5.5 hours remain.
Like speed's tone (mostly in response to the 4th quote) and reasons for his suspicions (for 2, 3 and 4). Think he's likely town.

Gonna actually [VOTE: Dom] aubergine for now
Fractal
The Mark

Post by Fractal »

Colin, if you had to choose someone to vote right now that's not yourself, who would it be?
Fractal
The Mark

Post by Fractal »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:27 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:22 pm I don’t really understand the rationale behind a random vote or the endorsement of it by other players.
Statistically, if you look at the odds of a properly balanced mafia game, Town wins by randomization and roles more often than they do if hunting. The latter is susceptible to being fooled. The former is not.

However, odds of victory do not matter. We are here to play mafia, not roulette. Victory means nothing if we didn't hunt it down and strangle it.
In response to this, it completely depends on which group of people are playing, I've played in groups where we actually have to balance games in what would in general be mafia-sided just to make the games even, becuase people know eachothers playstyles well and are great townies. Also, there's the problem of "how do you truly randomize in a situation like this?" You need someone to do the randomizing, how how do we know that person isn't scum just picking a townie and saying it was random?
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Fractal wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:45 pm Colin, if you had to choose someone to vote right now that's not yourself, who would it be?
Based on behavior? I do feel a little weird about Luna buying into the idea of a random lynch so easily. Seems like it could be taking the easy way out. As a matter of policy I’d kinda rather get rid of someone who isn’t attempting contributions (no-posters) but that’s not ideal either.
Fractal
The Mark

Post by Fractal »

Fractal wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:47 pm

In response to this, it completely depends on which group of people are playing, I've played in groups where we actually have to balance games in what would in general be mafia-sided just to make the games even, becuase people know eachothers playstyles well and are great townies. Also, there's the problem of "how do you truly randomize in a situation like this?" You need someone to do the randomizing, how how do we know that person isn't scum just picking a townie and saying it was random?
Of course it wouldn't be in the spirit of the fun of the game to randomize either, that I agree with, but I don't necessarily think it's a smart thing if we wanna maximize the % of town winning either.
Fractal
The Mark

Post by Fractal »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:49 pm
Fractal wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:45 pm Colin, if you had to choose someone to vote right now that's not yourself, who would it be?
Based on behavior? I do feel a little weird about Luna buying into the idea of a random lynch so easily. Seems like it could be taking the easy way out. As a matter of policy I’d kinda rather get rid of someone who isn’t attempting contributions (no-posters) but that’s not ideal either.
I think it's a good thing for the most part to lynch people that aren't contributing much early on for several reasons.
1. It's gonna be harder to figure them out later on than someone who continues to post. And more discussion in general is good for town
2. Most people post more as town than as scum, so even if sorting by postcount can't solve games alone, i think you still should take it into consideration
3. Funnier game if not too many of the alive people are low-posting
Fractal
The Mark

Post by Fractal »

Also, fair point with regards to Luna.
Fractal
The Mark

Post by Fractal »

Fractal wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:54 pm
I think it's a good thing for the most part to lynch people that aren't contributing much early on for several reasons.
1. It's gonna be harder to figure them out later on than someone who continues to post. And more discussion in general is good for town
2. Most people post more as town than as scum, so even if sorting by postcount can't solve games alone, i think you still should take it into consideration
3. Funnier game if not too many of the alive people are low-posting
But gotta add, if you have a strong feeling someone is scum in the high-posters, for sure vote them over a random low-poster.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 111
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

It's a better vote than random-voting.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Lunalee »

I'm open to suggestions and to changing my vote. I just don't have a good read on anyone on day one.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:06 pm
Which, Luna or a low-poster?
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Lunalee wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:07 pm
I'm open to suggestions and to changing my vote. I just don't have a good read on anyone on day one.
I can totally understand.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:07 pm
Both really, but I was referring to the voting for a low-poster.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

So who do you recommend we hunt down and strangle today?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:09 pm
No. Voting me is not better than random voting. Bad option.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm gonna [VOTE: nijuukyugou] aubergine

Her greatest contribution thus far is stating that she dislikes when someone asks another player for their meta, and then she describes her meta as congruent between her civilian and mafia play.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Lunalee wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:11 pm
Why not? You liked the random-voting idea.

That notion receives a suspect score of ★★★★.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:14 pm
Lunalee wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:11 pm
Why not? You liked the random-voting idea.

That notion receives a suspect score of ★★★★.
LOL, I get it. I'm being a hypocrite here. But I'm not a smart lynch option.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Has lapluie posted?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:38 pm Has lapluie posted?
Not that I've seen.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Fractal
The Mark

Post by Fractal »

juliets wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:50 pm
Not that I've seen.
Hey, you have any town or scumfeels from anyone yet?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 161

Post by nutella »

Hey Kyle's in this game and has like 1.2 on topic posts. Kyle pls share thoughts who do you want to vote for
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Not that I've seen.
She's checked into the scumchat. She should be here soon.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I might agree with you if I had done nothing else in this game, but I have been asking questions which is how I look for things that are suspicious. This was just me telling everyone that I was starting off day 1 with no suspects. You may do this as scum but it doesn't mean I do.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

juliets wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:02 pm
I might agree with you if I had done nothing else in this game, but I have been asking questions which is how I look for things that are suspicious. This was just me telling everyone that I was starting off day 1 with no suspects. You may do this as scum but it doesn't mean I do.
TBF I did it as town in U-Pick mafia too.

But such is D1 observations.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:04 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:02 pm
TBF I did it as town in U-Pick mafia too.

But such is D1 observations.
Yes, I understand.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Why are there votes on Dom exactly?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

speedchuck
Fractal
Kylemii

sig
Marmot

ColinIsCool
juliets
insertnamehere
Dragon D. Luffy

novaselinenever
lapluie

Turnip Head
Scotty
Vompatti

Long Con
Lunalee
nutella
nijuukyugou
Dom

Pshchow, that's a rainbow list.

Now that I've ordered everyone according to my thoughts and feels, it occurs to me that there is not a lot going on. And given that most of my deliberation was whether to put people above or below the 2 no-shows... there are a lot of town player in this game that are currently inhaling vigorously. Exhale some thoughts guys.

Hate on me for my list so I can collect more data.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:07 pm Why are there votes on Dom exactly?
Dom wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:29 am i'm a little shit
thats why
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:11 pm speedchuck
Fractal
Kylemii

sig
Marmot

ColinIsCool
juliets
insertnamehere
Dragon D. Luffy

novaselinenever
lapluie

Turnip Head
Scotty
Vompatti

Long Con
Lunalee
nutella
nijuukyugou
Dom

Now that I've ordered everyone according to my thoughts and feels, it occurs to me that there is not a lot going on. And given that most of my deliberation was whether to put people above or below the 2 no-shows... there are a lot of town player in this game that are currently inhaling vigorously. Exhale some thoughts guys.

Okay. I don't like your list because I'm not at the top.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:01 pm
Not that I've seen.
She's checked into the scumchat. She should be here soon.
:haha:
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Lunalee wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:17 pm
Fractal
Kylemii

sig
Marmot

ColinIsCool
juliets
insertnamehere
Dragon D. Luffy

novaselinenever
lapluie

Turnip Head
Scotty
Vompatti

Long Con
Lunalee
nutella
nijuukyugou
Dom

Climb.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Fractal
Kylemii

sig
Marmot

ColinIsCool
juliets
insertnamehere
Dragon D. Luffy

novaselinenever
lapluie

Turnip Head
Scotty
Vompatti

Long Con
Lunalee
nutella
nijuukyugou
Dom

How do I know you’re not just doing (as someone so eloquently put it in U-Pick) “pro-town dickslinging” to cultivate a favorable position? Seems a little premature to have a rainbow list, or am I just nitpicking?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Fractal
Kylemii

sig
Marmot

ColinIsCool
juliets
insertnamehere
Dragon D. Luffy

novaselinenever
lapluie

Turnip Head
Scotty
Vompatti

Long Con
Lunalee
nutella
nijuukyugou
Dom

speed I won't hate on you but I'm curious about nutella's placement. Usually I read her as bad even when she's good but this game nothing is pinging me about her. What have you seen that causes you to place her toward the bottom of your list?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Re: [DAY 0] Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia

Post by nijuukyugou »

sig wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:26 am
Long Con wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:05 am
sig wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:01 am
juliets wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:57 am
sig wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:58 pm i've got a very important potential way to catch allllll the mafia, so someone please remind me about this idea that I have at the beginning of day 1 okay? okay
sig, did someone else already remind you of this? If not, I'm reminding you.
Yeah, it fell flat. I suggested day 1 we look at the people who posted about their scary experience a bit closer for two reasons.

1. Mafia tend to read the rules more imo
2. If just one mafia member read the rules they'd post it in BTSC and the teammates would do it.

Nobody else seemed to think it was a good idea, so I'm keeping it in my back pocket until we get more flips and see if I'm right. :shrug:

Thanks for pointing it out though!
How did you come to believe #1? Are you more likely to read the rules as Mafia?
Well up until this post yeah, now I gotta stop so its not a scum tell. :p

The idea behind it is that I'm more tactical as scum and wanna look civvie so I read the rules since I care more about looking high speed/sup town.
Now Ik not everyone is like that and some civs read the rules but I've not read the rules as a civ since like my first few games here. :shrug:
Your kind drives us teachers crazy :rolleyes: :haha: Always read the directions! This has been a public service announcement.

Ugh, and infernal rainbow lists already. Welcome back to mafia, Blooper.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:21 pm
Lunalee wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:17 pm
Fractal
Kylemii

sig
Marmot

ColinIsCool
juliets
insertnamehere
Dragon D. Luffy

novaselinenever
lapluie

Turnip Head
Scotty
Vompatti

Long Con
Lunalee
nutella
nijuukyugou
Dom

Climb.
B nice
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 53
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

Retuuuuuurn the slaaaaab.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 130
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

King Ramses wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:54 pm
Quin wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:52 pm
King Ramses wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:52 pm Reeeeeeeeeeeeeetuuuuurn the slab
piss off

RETURN THE SLAB OR SUFFER MY CURSE
Hi Dom
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:21 pm How do I know you’re not just doing (as someone so eloquently put it in U-Pick) “pro-town dickslinging” to cultivate a favorable position? Seems a little premature to have a rainbow list, or am I just nitpicking?
IDK, it's pretty darn consistent with my last two town games. Granted, I got crap over it then as well.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 130
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:39 am Sig has been probably the most vocal player in the thread so far. What do people think of his ideas?
The gung-ho assault on those that didn’t read the rules doesn’t sit well with me.

So that being said, he’s probably civ because that’s just how my reads of sig works :shrug:
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Fractal
The Mark

Post by Fractal »

Fractal wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:53 pm
Not that I've seen.
Hey, you have any town or scumfeels from anyone yet?
[mention]juliets[/mention]

Also, since you inquired in Speedy's Nutella read, I'm wondering at which point you usually notice something is off with nutella when she's been scum in the past? Would you've expected to already notice some pings there if she's scum?

Return to “Previous Side Missions”