Lunaflea
No votes
MacDoofus
No votes
novaselineevenifI'mstuck
No votes
speed#%&$
9%
Christina Ricci (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
55%

Total votes: 11
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: The Addams Family Mafia [Night 1]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Actually, my case on DDL comes later so Leetic loses a bit of cred.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Awesome we got one! Now to figure out his teammate. Could be jack since he voted teammates before. Some people saying maybe mac or juliets. I'd have to go back and read again to get a better idea. I'm probably passing out soon though so tomorrow it is.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Lunalee »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:22 pm
Lunalee wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:19 pm Nicely done! Still think Jack could be teamed with DDL.
If Jack's good, who's bad?
Mac threw out reads saying speed, leetic, and nova were bad. He didn't mention DDL. And voted off-wagon for speed. Mac could be bad.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Spoiler: show
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Does scum Juliets go verify that DDL is full of it by checking another game?
juliets wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:19 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:50 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:37 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:29 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:18 pm It's late I've got to vote. I'm voting [VOTE: Jack] aubergine and will be around from now until EOD in case new information comes in.
Why Jack over DDL?
More gut than anything else. I don't understand what his point was in that prolonged back and forth with me that ended with him saying:

1) He has a hard time with the notion he had accused me in an incredulous way but turned right around and said
2) He has a problem with anyone thinking he accused Mac of being scum, in other words he was incredulous

So what was the point of all that? It just tied me up unnecessarily.

I'm open to another vote. What do you see that made you vote DDL?
Where are you getting that from?

His read on Jack is fake. His gripe with the Mac vote and the argument that followed are contrived.
Ok. I can see where the read of Jack might be fake. I also found in another game Community Mafia where he throws out what appears to be a random vote himself so that strategy appears to be one he's ok with. So I get it, I'll change my vote.
Probably not.

I still suspect her but this is a point in her favor.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: The Addams Family Mafia [Day 1]

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:41 am
leetic wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:57 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:58 am
leetic wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:07 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:37 pm you know what, I don't mind the Jack lynch.

[VOTE: JackofAsses2005] aubergine
That's a nice wagon you're joining there...

I don't like the Jack wagon, it came too fast and with too little resistance. Likely a mislynch.
I had a similar thought but with lots of doubt. Your approach is tmi. I think you are bad and Jack is good.
If it was a thought you had then how is it TMI
One thing has nothing to do with the other. Mac could have some mild suspicions on the Jack wagon he's not sure about. You seem sure about it. Civs are not sure about anything.
Another good look for Leetic.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[vimeo][/vimeo]
speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:55 am
Lunalee wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:40 am
speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:37 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:59 am
speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:27 am Considering voting Jack here for the "Actually" tell.
:evileye:
Did you have something to say about that?
Tell me about this tell. It seems pretty random. Like the "interesting" tell that got pinned on myself onetime when I was town.
Disclaimer: I have never heard of the "Actually" tell. I made it up. That said, let's take a look.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:39 pm You (or Juliets) actually think I scumread Mac from one post?
What is the purpose of this word in the sentence? Without 'actually' in there, the sentence reads:
"You or Juliets think I scumread Mac from one post?" which is a question.

Putting in "actually" turns this question into an attack on their alignment or reasoning, one of the two. It insinuates that either DDL/Juliets don't believe what they are saying (therefore scum)... or they do, and that it's ridiculous. Painting their inquiry as scummy or ridiculous is an aggressive, defensive measure that pushes them to back off and shuts down the line of inquiry without actually answering their query.

In short, it's an unnecessary word that comes from a possibly-bad and blustery perspective. I see this post and hear a ten-year-old Overwatch player yelling into the microphone "You actually think this is my main account? You're seriously stupid if you think this Silver account is my main account. I'm actually ranked Diamond."
Pretty yuck in hindsight.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:47 pm Besides the point above about DDL not liking the random voting, what is the rest of the case?
This is not the best cause it was a perfectly great case as is. :noble: This implies that it was somehow lacking.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:28 pm Jack and speed distance fun happy time. Speed isn't even voting yet. He's bad.
It’s like he can’t see the DDL case. :ponder:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:18 pm It's late I've got to vote. I'm voting [VOTE: Jack] aubergine and will be around from now until EOD in case new information comes in.
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:02 pm Does Speed enter the game bussing his scum buddy within 2 posts? :ponder:
Lol it’s happened before.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

So I went into the reread thinking Speed, Juliets, Mac are possibly bad.

Came out with reasons to scumread and townread Juliets and Speed but no reason to townread Mac.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Hey wolf, you're in fucking trouble, alright?

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 30

Post by MacDougall »

Lunalee wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:34 pm
Lunalee wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:19 pm Nicely done! Still think Jack could be teamed with DDL.
Mac threw out reads saying speed, leetic, and nova were bad. He didn't mention DDL. And voted off-wagon for speed. Mac could be bad.
I'm not Mafia. I am a civilian inventor.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Good morning all. I am going to try and re-read a few people today, Jack (again), speed and Mac to begin with. Maybe I'll re-read everyone, the game is not that long at this point. I'll also try to work on the ISO links unless someone gets to it before me. I'll be in and out.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:04 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:47 pm Besides the point above about DDL not liking the random voting, what is the rest of the case?
This is not the best cause it was a perfectly great case as is. :noble: This implies that it was somehow lacking.
I think he had 3 votes at this point and my thought was surely this isn't all over his problem with the random vote. It wasn't until nova's post, me finding his vote in Community, and re-reading him in light of those two things that I grasped the random voting issue as a whole was big enough to tip the scale from Jack to him.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:21 pm
Lunalee wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:34 pm
I'm not Mafia. I am a civilian inventor.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 97

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:21 pm Which makes Mac’s response to this not the best. ESP since Speed is majorly easy to push. The running joke of Speed always being mafia plus a similar thought process to mine and I always gather early votes regardless of my alignment. Like if I had to pick a player to try to mislynch from the word go, I pick Speed. Not cause he’s an easy mislynch but because the suspicion is easy to justify. Of course, Mac doesn’t even try to justify it so...idk.
I am greatly offended.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 177

Post by novaselinenever »

Why would DDL pick Jack specifically? I believe there were some other "disgusting votes" that he seemed to ignore.
novaselinenever
Hitman

juliets wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:26 am Good morning all. I am going to try and re-read a few people today, Jack (again), speed and Mac to begin with. Maybe I'll re-read everyone, the game is not that long at this point. I'll also try to work on the ISO links unless someone gets to it before me. I'll be in and out.
I tried, I failed lol. How do you do it?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Wait a minute
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:15 am Wait a minute
*waits*
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:13 am
juliets wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:26 am Good morning all. I am going to try and re-read a few people today, Jack (again), speed and Mac to begin with. Maybe I'll re-read everyone, the game is not that long at this point. I'll also try to work on the ISO links unless someone gets to it before me. I'll be in and out.
I have to go into another game and look at an ISO link in the quote function to remember how to do it. Iirc you use the url tags and copy the url from the persons ISO but you have to insert their name in there somewhere. So anyway, thats why I look at the sequence from another game - I can never remember precisely how to do it. (The url tag is between image and flash, i.e. to the left of the lightning bolt).

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Got the isos. Now how do I assign them as links?
novaselinenever
Hitman

juliets wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:20 am
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:13 am
I have to go into another game and look at an ISO link in the quote function to remember how to do it. Iirc you use the url tags and copy the url from the persons ISO but you have to insert their name in there somewhere. So anyway, thats why I look at the sequence from another game - I can never remember precisely how to do it. (The url tag is between image and flash, i.e. to the left of the lightning bolt).
I did that for one person, and copy pasted 8 times then just kept replacing their name with others and got all 8 :p

But I'm missing the last step.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I re-read Mac, his ISO is much shorter than I thought it would be. I couldn't tell much from his posts - he always throws names out and he was also quiet at the beginning of Always Sunny where he was civ. His last post though about being an inventor reads town to me. It is dangerous to claim an ability that you don't have and I don't know why he would take that risk at this point in time unless he really had that role. So I'm putting him on my town side of the roster.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

These ISOs are backwards.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

nova

This is the way to do it I think. This should be frontwards.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Thank you speed. I don't know how you did them so fast.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

juliets wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:33 am Thank you speed. I don't know how you did them so fast.
Copy-paste, my friend. Copy-paste.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

novaselinenever
Hitman

speedchuck wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:34 am
juliets wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:33 am Thank you speed. I don't know how you did them so fast.
How fast are you? :suspish:
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:38 am
I'm pretty good at clicking the "Isolate posts by XXXXX" under people's names, then copying the URL from the top of my browser.

TBH I don't even know how you made those backwards ISOs.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

speedchuck wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:45 am
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:38 am
I'm pretty good at clicking the "Isolate posts by XXXXX" under people's names, then copying the URL from the top of my browser.

TBH I don't even know how you made those backwards ISOs.
LOL.

I totally forgot about that option, and used the search bar. Put *[player] and clicked on Heist forum :faint:
novaselinenever
Hitman

I think there were ascending and descending options that I didn't fix to prevent them being backwards
novaselinenever
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:02 pm
Dragon D. Lusty - Gomez Adams [Vanilla Mafia]
JackofAsses2005
juliguts
leetick
Lunaflea
MacDoofus
novaselineevenifI'mstuck
sableed12
speed#%&$

DDL
Jackofhearts2005
juliets
leetic
Lunalee
Macdougall
novaselinever
sabie12
speedchuck
Lame!!

I did them in a flavored way :evileye:
novaselinenever
Hitman

Dragon D. Lusty

Forgot about my teammate again :grin:
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Lunalee »

There's nothing going on. [mention]sabie12[/mention] you still around?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]MacDougall[/mention]

Why should I believe you are an inventor and if I did, why would that make me believe you are town?

Who is bad?

Do a thing.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lunalee wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:17 pm There's nothing going on. sabie12 you still around?
Luna, where’s your head at? Talk to me about your suspects. Gimmie some controversial opinions.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:30 pm @MacDougall

Why should I believe you are an inventor and if I did, why would that make me believe you are town?

Who is bad?

Do a thing.
I don't care
novaselinenever
Hitman

So who you killing tonight Jack?
novaselinenever
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:48 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:30 pm @MacDougall

Who is bad?

Do a thing.
I don't care
novaselinenever
Hitman

Lunalee wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:17 pm There's nothing going on. @sabie12 you still around?
This is odd.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jack will kill me. :nod:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”