S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 207

Re: [DAY 1] Avant-Garde Mafia 2: The Ultimate Dimensional Ba

Post by S~V~S »

Kate wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Illyria wrote:
Really? We need some suspicious and eye smileys please!
:eye:

The eye is here.
Haha! I totally thought this was the beginning of some event. "The eye"
LOLOL me too :)

OK, a few pages behind in my reread. I was thinking "benefit of the doubt" re Leech until the "Damage Control Unit" as I believe Illy called it, came in. Now, not so sure. He was a quirky and whimsical player (as was Vomp, really) and I could totally see him self voting for the reasons he said. I was a bit more :eye: at his assertion that perhaps MP was LIMITING us to 3 posts, so he was gonna stop talking.

But too many people seem to have too much speculative knowledge based on secrets which are...secret. I have to reread the baddie roles to see if the secret in question is as obvious as some seem to imply it may be.

Perhaps the last few pages will clarify for me. But at this point, while I would not love voting for Leech (I really looked forward to playing a game with him again), I would consider it.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 170
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote:
Kate wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Illyria wrote:
Really? We need some suspicious and eye smileys please!
:eye:

The eye is here.
Haha! I totally thought this was the beginning of some event. "The eye"
LOLOL me too :)

OK, a few pages behind in my reread. I was thinking "benefit of the doubt" re Leech until the "Damage Control Unit" as I believe Illy called it, came in. Now, not so sure. He was a quirky and whimsical player (as was Vomp, really) and I could totally see him self voting for the reasons he said. I was a bit more :eye: at his assertion that perhaps MP was LIMITING us to 3 posts, so he was gonna stop talking.

But too many people seem to have too much speculative knowledge based on secrets which are...secret. I have to reread the baddie roles to see if the secret in question is as obvious as some seem to imply it may be.

Perhaps the last few pages will clarify for me. But at this point, while I would not love voting for Leech (I really looked forward to playing a game with him again), I would consider it.
Most are "likes to cause chaos and summat." :|
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 15

Post by chaindeath »

Chaindeath would like to throw out that he detests random decisions, that they should be based on facts (or at least some sort of evidence) With the present data and other things of that nature, he feels that it could be ether Kate or Leech. He could be wrong on this front, but he feels that Leech had a good point about Kate wanting to cause trouble as follows.

"I feel like you consciously believe that it's not a suspicious move (after all, a lot of people admitted to considering it (and doing it) themselves after my action became a hot topic), which sparks my suspicions for you. Add that to the fact that there was a good space between my post and yours and no one else found it suspicious enough to say so. You were the first to speak bad about it, and by doing so you created a freak chain of spotlight which sparked other people's suspicions because if I'm not mistaken your "suspicions" of me (that is, again, if you actually find my move suspicious) was the first stated suspicion of anyone there was. Baddie move? I won't make that conclusion this early but it seems very strange to me. " Post 36 Page 6 (He thought about direct quoting late in the writing process. :shrug: Please let him know if this is completely unacceptable.)

He feels that Leech is just a suspicious character, with all the seeds of doubt planted.

Chaindeath has posted two of the three required.
With enough bullets, you can solve anything.
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 22

Post by AceofSpaces »

Well I need to vote early, and I've got nothing really to go on. I don't think INH trying to complete the task early/ sloppily was a bad move. I know I've misread challenges before. Knowing DH, that is actually a pretty weak reason to go after someone. He is usually much better than that, it makes me want to keep an eye on him in the future. Right now though, I am going to be voting Leech

I don't trust self-voters.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Leech wrote:
Kate wrote:You are either 1. Voting a known civvie or 2. Voting a baddie, I assume you will say you are doing the former, thus my quesion, why would you vote for someone you are certain is a civvie (assuming that is your stance)?
You're spinning this because "voting a known civvie" carries a bad connotation and "voting for yourself", what I did, doesn't. At all. The reason why is because when you self-vote, you don't make a case for why anyone else should make the same vote, and thus you're not trying to get the civvie lynched. The purpose of self-voting is to just VOTE, when you have no other suspicions. Not only do I find a randomizer not the better option, to me it's a more suspicious action. Two baddies on the same team can claim to use a randomizer and "coincidentally" end up with the same player who's not on their team or a civvie, getting him or her lynched.

I feel like you consciously believe that it's not a suspicious move (after all, a lot of people admitted to considering it (and doing it) themselves after my action became a hot topic), which sparks my suspicions for you. Add that to the fact that there was a good space between my post and yours and no one else found it suspicious enough to say so. You were the first to speak bad about it, and by doing so you created a freak chain of spotlight which sparked other people's suspicions because if I'm not mistaken your "suspicions" of me (that is, again, if you actually find my move suspicious) was the first stated suspicion of anyone there was. Baddie move? I won't make that conclusion this early but it seems very strange to me.
I think you are twisting a bit here yourself, my friend. The "connotation" is not the issue, the reality is the issue. In my experience baddies worry more about "connotation" and how things look and sound, and less about how they actually are.

And TBH the person known for doing it, Jason Maher, has gotten himself lynched for it on at least one occasion. He did it in every game to avoid having to make a reasoned Day One vote in games he played as a baddie. He was basically setting himself up for a free ride on Day One when he was bad, it was clever. But it was a baddie move nevertheless, even when he did it in games he played as a civvie. And viewing it as such is understandable.

Because the end result of a self vote if it does not garner you suspicion is that you did not have to make a vote you needed to explain. And this seems premeditated, which, like worrying about "connotations", seems kinda bad to my eye.

Someone said this defense made them feel better about you. Sadly, it made me feel worse.

Linki @ Kate~ Yeah, I just reread them, and I did not see anything in there. I read the civvies too just to be sure, and if there is a rational role based reason to self vote as a civvie, I am not sure what it is, especially not having had a Night yet.

Is DP in the house? Nice to see Damo as a civ in this game :)

• Damo Suzuki
– This crazed singer has a personal bag of mushrooms he can tap into every night. Others might consider him an expert on the matter of such substances, but he is really too inarticulate most of the time to even consider the thought himself. He can grab one mushroom at random out of his bag every night to use on himself or on another player of his choice. Unbeknownst to Damo, there may be a few other random non-mushroom items in that bag as well. (Secrets)
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

A lot being discussed for a day 1. Unfortunately I have no time to digest what I read.
I do not trust self-voters - 80% of the time I have seen this tactic the player who self-voted was bad.

DH - don't know what to make of him - yet. He is hard to read tbs.

I need more time irl to read back and make sense of the game so far.

I am continuing my tradition of a random vote for Day 1 - got *Captain Bunny Killer* sorry sweetie.
;)
axxon n
Posts in topic: 3

Post by axxon n »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Less than 8 hours to go and there are 13 players who have not yet fulfilled the challenge. :feb:
That won't happen with me. Not at all. See?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

chaindeath wrote:Chaindeath would like to throw out that he detests random decisions, that they should be based on facts (or at least some sort of evidence) With the present data and other things of that nature, he feels that it could be ether Kate or Leech. He could be wrong on this front, but he feels that Leech had a good point about Kate wanting to cause trouble as follows.

"I feel like you consciously believe that it's not a suspicious move (after all, a lot of people admitted to considering it (and doing it) themselves after my action became a hot topic), which sparks my suspicions for you. Add that to the fact that there was a good space between my post and yours and no one else found it suspicious enough to say so. You were the first to speak bad about it, and by doing so you created a freak chain of spotlight which sparked other people's suspicions because if I'm not mistaken your "suspicions" of me (that is, again, if you actually find my move suspicious) was the first stated suspicion of anyone there was. Baddie move? I won't make that conclusion this early but it seems very strange to me. " Post 36 Page 6 (He thought about direct quoting late in the writing process. :shrug: Please let him know if this is completely unacceptable.)

He feels that Leech is just a suspicious character, with all the seeds of doubt planted.

Chaindeath has posted two of the three required.
No one else finding it suspicious is of no concern. I did and I mentioned it. That's what civvies do. The main point is that he made either a baddie move or a lazy move with we'll more than half the day left. That is not a good civvie move no matter how you cut it. Then vomp and others came in claim they "know" it must be a secret. However leech himself does not seem to subscribe to that theory.

Claiming that I caused trouble and blaming me for the reactions of people who agreed with me and my points WHICH MAKE TOTAL SENSE is the same as saying leech being responsible for the defenses that came after his post, but that however is being proposed, by leech himself, as not his fault. So what is it? Reactions are the OPs fault or not? You can't use the argument as a shield and a sword.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yeah, trying to find suspicions is not "causing trouble" IMO. It's a civvies responsibility.

And it seems to me that Leech may have been distancing a tad, putting out some damage control for Vomp. If Leech is lynched and flips bad, I might look that way~
Mr. Droopy Cash
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Mr. Droopy Cash »

This is my only shot to post/vote today. I don't feel that there's anything logical to go on but I need to make a decision.
*sits at computer screen for 10 minutes waiting for idea to pop into head*
I mentioned The Truth in an earlier post, and unless I've missed something, I haven't seen them post at all. Therefore, I vote to lynch The Truth. My apologies if you did post before this vote. (Now I have to double-check!)
You can just call me...."The Best"
Mr. Droopy Cash
Stool Pigeon

Mr. Droopy Cash wrote:This is my only shot to post/vote today. I don't feel that there's anything logical to go on but I need to make a decision.
I mentioned The Truth in an earlier post, and unless I've missed something, I haven't seen them post at all. Therefore, I vote to lynch The Truth. My apologies if you did post before this vote. (Now I have to double-check!)
I withdraw this statement. The Truth did post fairly early on Day 1. I'm glad I checked...my vote changes to BoatsBoatsBoats with no Day 1 posts thus far.
Benthayer15

Post by Benthayer15 »

Ok, sorry I haven't posted thus far. Just had my first chance to read the roles and what has happened. Sorry for who I voted for in the lynch, I haven't read enough to know who to vote for, so I voted randomly.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Mr. Droopy Cash wrote:
Mr. Droopy Cash wrote:This is my only shot to post/vote today. I don't feel that there's anything logical to go on but I need to make a decision.
I withdraw this statement. The Truth did post fairly early on Day 1. I'm glad I checked...my vote changes to BoatsBoatsBoats with no Day 1 posts thus far.
Interesting vote Droopy~ Benthayer had no posts on any days, why didn't you vote for him?

Linki, until just now lol
Benthayer15

Post by Benthayer15 »

S~V~S,
I know we're just getting acquainted, but the last thing you could do to gain my trust is to tell someone else to vote for me. Besides, I voted for you and you know it. Trying to get the attention away from you? That's interesting. I can only imagine what you must be hiding.
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

Wow, ok. So, not catching up a little at a time is a very bad plan. Sorry I have missed so much. I'm home on Christmas break, so family and friends have kept me runnning for days on end. And it may be crazy in a couple weeks too when classes start up.

Anyway, I'm a little unsure about which way the suspicions should be going. I don't like the smell of self-voting either, but throwing my vote in with a self-voter doesn't seem like a good idea. If they're a civie, that'd be a bad vote. If they're a baddie, and all this talk of secrets has anything behind it, they could be trying to get a vote with an ulterior motive.
Mr. Droopy Cash
Stool Pigeon

S~V~S wrote:
Mr. Droopy Cash wrote:
Interesting vote Droopy~ Benthayer had no posts on any days, why didn't you vote for him?

I'm not keeping track of everyone who posts...I just looked through the list of names to see if any of them stood out as unfamiliar. After going through the list, I thought I remembered benthayer posting...but you're right (I didn't go through all the Day 0 posts again to see who did and didn't post). If I would've known I'd still be home atm, I wouldn't have voted then. But Boats still hasn't posted so I don't really regret my decision...yet. lol
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

They are trying very hard to prevent votes at this point so its very unlikely getting votes is a good thing for him. I think the "its a secret" defense is a bunch of baloney.
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 58

Post by LittleTiger »

Leech's self-vote explanation doesn't make me feel any better about him. I really don't like it when players dodge the scrutiny of their votes by opting out and voting themselves. Others have brought up Jason - a notorious self voter, if he ever comes here and plays a game, you can ask him how many games that strategy worked out well for him :lol: :haha: (MP - we need a :lol: smiley!)

I was ready to give Leech a pass this time, but finding out that he is not brand new to mafia changes my mind. There again, Vompatti rushing to provide him with a cover story also cricked my eyebrow. My :eye: is on both of them.
ImageImage
Benthayer15

Post by Benthayer15 »

Someone could vote for themselves if they thought that it would throw the scent off of them. However, they first have to have a reason to do that. And what could that be? It must be worth the risk of them getting lynched, possibly..
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Benthayer15 wrote:S~V~S,
I know we're just getting acquainted, but the last thing you could do to gain my trust is to tell someone else to vote for me. Besides, I voted for you and you know it. Trying to get the attention away from you? That's interesting. I can only imagine what you must be hiding.
I am not trying to tell him to vote for you, I am asking him, within the context of the vote he did make, to explain why he did NOT vote for you who had less posts than the person he DID vote for for being a low poster. And no, I did not know you voted for me lol.

And once you get to know me, you will know I thrive on attention.

Mr. Droopy Cash wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Mr. Droopy Cash wrote:

I'm not keeping track of everyone who posts...I just looked through the list of names to see if any of them stood out as unfamiliar. After going through the list, I thought I remembered benthayer posting...but you're right (I didn't go through all the Day 0 posts again to see who did and didn't post). If I would've known I'd still be home atm, I wouldn't have voted then. But Boats still hasn't posted so I don't really regret my decision...yet. lol
Yes, but you actually read their posts as well, being as you knew when they were made. I am not ready to vote for you over this, but this has really gotten my eye. Big time.
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon

Post by chaindeath »

Chaindeath wishes to stop worrying over who will be lynched first. He is voting for Leech. Leech's voting for himself did not strike chaindeath as wise.

This makes three of three completing the challenge/incentive Chaindeath is done now. :phew:
With enough bullets, you can solve anything.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Benthayer15 wrote:Someone could vote for themselves if they thought that it would throw the scent off of them. However, they first have to have a reason to do that. And what could that be? It must be worth the risk of them getting lynched, possibly..
Or they do it to make it appear as a throw away vote and blend into the background...thus taking no heat to begin with if it works.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Benthayer15 wrote:S~V~S,
Not sure I get your intent here at all. She noticed something odd, which was easy to notice. She pointed it out. You seem a bit overdefensive for her pointing it out, when it wasn't even stating suspicion of you at all. You now have my eye.

Anyway, I need to vote now. I'm going to go ahead and vote Leech. I'm not sure why he voted himself, and I think his plan to only post 3 times was to avoid having to explain himself. And then his explanation post really deflected the issue, imho. I'm not sure at all. But I need to vote based on something and I don't randomize.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Vompatti »

I'm not voting for Leech as I think he might benefit from it. Why else would he have voted for himself? Therefore I will also vote for myself, assuming I might also benefit from it.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

I agree that if Leech looks suspicious, so does Vompatti. I may just vote Vompatti, because I still don't like the idea of voting Leech. I don't know.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Interesting move by Vomp.

I was planning on probably voting for Leech, but that post from Vomp kinda makes me nervous. Like the over the topness of it is an attempt to frame Leech. Or an attempt to make us THINK that.

Ugh :(
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

Ok, I hadn't even seen that post from Vomp, because I was posting at the time. Over the top is right... That doesn't make me more certain though.
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

Vompatti wrote:I'm not voting for Leech as I think he might benefit from it. Why else would he have voted for himself? Therefore I will also vote for myself, assuming I might also benefit from it.

Interesting. So, you did not read the posts outlining why people opt for the self vote in games?

You really seem to be going all out to "save" Leech.

Hmmm.....
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

LittleTiger wrote:
Vompatti wrote:I'm not voting for Leech as I think he might benefit from it. Why else would he have voted for himself? Therefore I will also vote for myself, assuming I might also benefit from it.

Interesting. So, you did not read the posts outlining why people opt for the self vote in games?

You really seem to be going all out to "save" Leech.

Hmmm.....
I honestly think that if he hadn't had a particular reason to vote for himself he would have voted for anyone but himself.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Ok ive seen enough. Im voting leech and then watching to see who saves him.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

OR it might be an attempt to split the vote of the potential Leech voters and attempting a lynch on a third party? Both baddie teams are so BIG, 5 players each.
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:I agree that if Leech looks suspicious, so does Vompatti. I may just vote Vompatti, because I still don't like the idea of voting Leech. I don't know.
But you just said that the association with Leech is what makes Vomp look suspicious. So...if you don't like the idea of voting for Leech, why would you like the idea of voting for Vomp, who is suspicious to you due to his association with...Leech?

I am going to vote for Leech, this thread is making me paranoid, lol, and I should be out of it :huh:

*Votes Leech*
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 61

Post by rabbit8 »

leech
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

Yes, I think I am going to go ahead and vote Leech.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 130

Post by Epignosis »

Leech voting for himself, and then getting so many others to follow suit troubles me. I will vote for BoatsBoatsBoats for the unsettling silence, which bothers me more than the hubbub about self voting.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
BoatsBoatsBoats
The Mark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by BoatsBoatsBoats »

Epignosis wrote:Leech voting for himself, and then getting so many others to follow suit troubles me. I will vote for BoatsBoatsBoats for the unsettling silence, which bothers me more than the hubbub about self voting.
Mr. Droopy Cash wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Mr. Droopy Cash wrote:

I've been busy. But fair enough, I would have done the same thing (voting for a silent player) had all this self voting not happened. Currently, my suspicions are at Vomps seeing as he seems to have some sort of agenda. With Leech, it seems as though he's trying to make it seem like he is not a baddie, while doing the opposite. What confuses me is that he is aware of this.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Roughly an hour and a half remaining! 4 players currently have not fulfilled the challenge.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 265

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'm going to stick to my guns and Vote INH

I don't care if nobody else thinks it's fishy. I gave INH a pass in JLvA mafia because I thought he was a civvie.. I don't want to make that mistake twice :/
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Looks like I'm screwed. Yet another thing that turns the eye towards Kate for me is her reasoning behind voting for me. Either a baddie move or a lazy civvie move. If I am apparently just a lazy civvie, she should've voted for BoatsBoatsBoats, who at the time of this post, didn't post once if I'm correct. But she didn't, she voted for me, which makes me think that she felt obligated to retain consistency with her accusations.

If my action that sparked suspicions was in fact dumb, I still retain that it wasn't dumb because self-voting is a baddie move, but likely dumb because it's considered a baddie move. Even after my argument, NO ONE helped to explain to me what exactly about self-voting makes it suspicious. Once it's solid gold that I'm a civvie, I ask all of you to turn your suspicions towards Kate, or if they're already there, increase them.

And if it's not too much, rethink your stature on why self-voting is suspicious.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 132

Post by reywaS »

This is one of the stranger day one lynches that I've ever seen. :| I have self voted before on a day one.....a long, long time ago, and it was because I had been missing and hadnt been of any use in the game. I was a civvie in that particular game, and I quickly realized that self voting is not a very civvie thing to do in any situation.

Vote: Leech
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Yet another story of civvie self-voting. If so many people do it, what exactly was your realization? I understand the point that as lazy, it could implicate that a lazy civvie is a worthless civvie, but when there's no other suspicions (most of the suspicions I developed on others likely wouldn't have started without my self-vote, which ironically helps the civvies if you ask me) and I already stated why I disagree with randomizers, I still think it's the best choice.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Yeah, this lynch is pretty much a given I guess. :p *votes Leech*

linki: I don't get that. Why are you the best choice and not someone else? ;o
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 265

Post by DharmaHelper »

Not going to point any fingers, but in the "People self vote because it absolves them of responsibility in terms of explaining their vote, therefore they are bad" argument...

People vote for people who have self voted because it absolves them of the responsibility of making any difficult decisions during Day 1 votes..
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 130

Post by Epignosis »

OK I give- what the hell does "linki" mean?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 99

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Leech, I can understand why you voted for yourself since I've self-voted on Day 1 before. But as many other people have said, it doesn't come off as a very civvie move. And unfortunately I think it's going to cost you dearly.

Since it seems like a given and Leech will end up getting lynched, I'm going to go with one of my other suspicions and vote for Boomslang. His wanting to look so closely at the Earth portal voters still bothers me a lot.

Votes Boomslang
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 124

Post by triceratopzeuhl »

I don't really feel inclined to vote for Leech, I don't think he's done anything incriminating (at least yet), just misguided perhaps. However, I do think that him breaking his approach to the challenge in defense seems to have made more people look at him, if anything. I'll also say that if he had stayed quiet I would have respected him more for actually sticking to his guns.

Since we are rapidly approaching deadline, and I've never randomed in a mafia game, right now I'm leaning towards DharmaHelper. I don't necessarily see anything that suggests he is a baddie, but I do think that long-ass post entirely consisting of grasping at straws is more detrimental to the civ cause than anything else. Lemme think about this for a sec.

linki: actually I like Dharma's last post here enough that I've now changed my mind :WTF:

linkilinki: Rob, it's short for "linkitis" which is when you get the "At least one new post has been made to this topic. You may wish to review your post in light of this." message trying to post
[EMM winner placeholder] ImageImage
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

What other username(s) has Devin the Dolphin used? just wondering
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

ewwwww that's gross

Image Image Image
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

Also, I forgot to say it before but this
is the funniest post this entire game so far
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:Also, I forgot to say it before but this
is the funniest post this entire game so far
This was the post that made me finally give up, roll my eyes and vote leech.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Well, looks like Leech it is then. Hopefully this will give us more to work with during the next day phase. I'm still interested in where teefies is going with his boomslang suspish, I just haven't had time to go back and really dive into it yet. :blush:

@ tricey....give me time...I'm sure there'll be some drunken mishap at some point in this game. :p
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!

Return to “Previous Jobs”