Denim is expensive in Finland.
29%

Total votes: 14
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 228

Re: [Day 7]: Film Directors.

Post by Canucklehead »

Ya know, I'm starting to get tempted to see LC as a baddie, taking good advantage of the WIFOM possibilities of llama's death and the "No! It's way too obvious!" thing...but what's hiding me back from that is exactly the aloofness that is causing MM to suspect him. Baddie LC is full of plots and evil, and while he is obviously excellent at "playing civ" even when a baddie, I don't think aloofness is in his baddie repertoire, since engaging in the thread and doing "good civ work" are (at least from what I remember) essential elements to move his baddie plots along... :shrug:
So I think, personally, that the aloofness you're seeing is LC as a civ who has practically no information to work with and is therefore floundering as much as the rest of us are.

Linki: like I said this morning, I am currently planning to vote for DF, Bass, SD, or possibly Dom.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 366
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Canucklehead wrote:Ya know, I'm starting to get tempted to see LC as a baddie, taking good advantage of the WIFOM possibilities of llama's death and the "No! It's way too obvious!" thing...but what's hiding me back from that is exactly the aloofness that is causing MM to suspect him. Baddie LC is full of plots and evil, and while he is obviously excellent at "playing civ" even when a baddie, I don't think aloofness is in his baddie repertoire, since engaging in the thread and doing "good civ work" are (at least from what I remember) essential elements to move his baddie plots along... :shrug:
So I think, personally, that the aloofness you're seeing is LC as a civ who has practically no information to work with and is therefore floundering as much as the rest of us are.

Linki: like I said this morning, I am currently planning to vote for DF, Bass, SD, or possibly Dom.
If he's a baddie, then our lynch track record is proof enough that his plan is going smoothly. I understand what you mean though, but this is not a recent development. I mentioned it earlier, and he has been doing this all game.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 278

Post by S~V~S »

So you agree with Faraday, Canuck?

I see that kind of thing as more of a baddie frame up than as something LC would actually do. I have played lots of games with LC over the years, and I do not ever recall him to make a move so lacking in finesse.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 124
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Reread Canuck, she's off the list DF is on. I need to reread LC and SVS...

Canuck (and LC), I want to bring this to your attention, because I caught it, but forgot to mention it immediately when it was brought up then saw that you and LC brought it up in reference to DF.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:In regards to LC: his behavior has been aloof all game, and now he doesn't want to take responsibility for his votes. Llama was killed the same night he called LC out.

@Made, I noticed that you immediately defend DF upon your return, and your top 3 suspects line up with this recent post from Ricochet here. What do you think of DF and Ricochet?
And now the irony of this is starting to hit.
LC suggested DF is doing what MM is saying that LC is doing.
Check it.
Canucklehead wrote:
Long Con wrote:I cast my vote for DFaraday, who now has tried to introduce thread actions resulting from baddie moves (the Llama kill, the Uwe Boll thing)... I think he's a baddie who wants certain results from those actions.
I like this. A lot.
Where the hell does this leave us?
linki- And now i'm really fucking lost. going to check who brought up the WIFOM possibilities of Llama's lynch first, and imo more importantly second.
Pov: you reading my takes
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:Ya know, I'm starting to get tempted to see LC as a baddie, taking good advantage of the WIFOM possibilities of llama's death and the "No! It's way too obvious!" thing...but what's hiding me back from that is exactly the aloofness that is causing MM to suspect him. Baddie LC is full of plots and evil, and while he is obviously excellent at "playing civ" even when a baddie, I don't think aloofness is in his baddie repertoire, since engaging in the thread and doing "good civ work" are (at least from what I remember) essential elements to move his baddie plots along... :shrug:

If he's a baddie, then our lynch track record is proof enough that his plan is going smoothly. I understand what you mean though, but this is not a recent development. I mentioned it earlier, and he has been doing this all game.
:huh:
???
I don't know what you're talking about. What is not a recent development? And why does it matter that you mentioned it earlier?
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

S~V~S wrote:So you agree with Faraday, Canuck?

I see that kind of thing as more of a baddie frame up than as something LC would actually do. I have played lots of games with LC over the years, and I do not ever recall him to make a move so lacking in finesse.
No, I don't agree with DF. Like I said, I think LC is civ.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Canucklehead wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

???
I don't know what you're talking about. What is not a recent development? And why does it matter that you mentioned it earlier?
His 'floundering' as you call it. I'm saying it's not a result of lynching civvies 7 times in a row, because his playstyle hasn't changed during that time.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 124
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

S~V~S wrote:Wow, how obvious and heavy handed. I congratulate you baddies for your total lack of subtlety :noble:
SVS was the first to sort of hint at it, but no one touched it, as BWT immediately dropped his case after she pointed it out. I'd double argue that SVS is in the clear here because of this post
S~V~S wrote:When LC is bad, he has this faux hearty, hail fellow well met kinda feel to his posts, which is totally absent here.

I think of it as LOST Season 1 baddie Sawyer vs. Season 5 upstanding Sawyer. They sound different because they have different motivations. Even if they are saying the same thing. Does that make sense to you?
No reference to the obvious set up, but solid defense of LC.
So with her out of the way, the next reference to LC and Llama being
DFaraday wrote:I haven't gone over the case on TH just yet (I'm about to), but is everyone just ignoring that Llama said he intended to vote for LC today and then gets killed that very night? I doubt LC would be that unsubtle, but I think it strengthens the need to look into his posts/votes more closely.
Which honestly sets off a mariette of alarm bell in my head. To doubt that LC would be that subtle, then to double take on that and say it strengthens arguments against him just seems off.
Posted immediately after was this
Long Con wrote:
DFaraday wrote:I haven't gone over the case on TH just yet (I'm about to), but is everyone just ignoring that Llama said he intended to vote for LC today and then gets killed that very night? I doubt LC would be that unsubtle, but I think it strengthens the need to look into his posts/votes more closely.
So you're the one.
Again, if this were LC setting himself up, this would be incredibly heavy handed to say immediately after someone brings it up.
Then it kinda crashindos from there
Ricochet wrote: Not ignoring, but it's something to be careful about, since we've been fooled before the same way (FZ's night kill).

Except if you intentionally want us to pursue this. Image
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Certainly not. And I'm glad I didn't discuss it last night because that may well have been why llama met his fate. I know this doesn't clear llama as civ, but the odds are much higher, even than before.

I also don't trust you one bit DF. You were speculating on whether we should trust BWT several days ago for dying and coming back twice, and now I get the feeling you are diverting attention from his case on TH. You also never answered my question from a couple days ago.

I feel this interaction is also interesting
DFaraday wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:You may have concluded that, but I could find no such statement that said what you thought of him. Your post that you mention was a summary of his gameplay up until now. Thanks for answering. What changed your mind from indifferent to civ?
His posts feel sincere to me, and the more I think about the thing with Dom, the more it feels like just a random squabble than something shady. :shrug2:

Here's how i'm feeling (having not yet gone back, and read DF)
I think we should either throw out LC and Llama as WIFOM or pursue one of the above mentioned. Personally I'm leaning DF as it stands with everything laid out in front of us, but throwing it out might be a wiser decision.

Linki- MM, Canuck, thoughts on the mudslinging surrounding Llama's NK?
Pov: you reading my takes
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Canucklehead wrote:

Sorry, I misunderstood you obvs.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

???
His 'floundering' as you call it. I'm saying it's not a result of lynching civvies 7 times in a row, because his playstyle hasn't changed during that time.
Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying.
(I don't agree, btw....I know I'm a civ and have felt pretty damn floundery all game. Lynching 7 civvies has merely exacerbated it ;) )

Linki: no worries, SVS. Starting my "I don't suspect so-and-so" posts with phrases like "I'm tempted to
suspect so-and-so" is not exactly a recipe for successfully expressing my opinions with maximum clarity :blush2:
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Made: yeah, I could very easily see myself voting DF for te reasons LC describes and that you've just fleshed out...but I really am quite hesitant to go for the easy case or the obvious case (which this seems to be) b/c I've done that pretty much every lynch and we have nothing but poop to show for it. So I'm biding my time and hoping something will click, or someone will slip, or some miracle will descend from the heavens and tell us what the fuck to do.
Fingers crossed!
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

I voted MM. It seems he has escaped being lynched more than anyone. He is constantly discussed but never followed through. Seems like some saving happening where he is concerned.
;)
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Who has been saving him, Roxy?
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 259

Post by Dom »

Made wrote:
And re Canuck: List of 3 are nice and stuff. Where do you plan on going today?
:hmm:

^^
Roxy wrote:I voted MM. It seems he has escaped being lynched more than anyone. He is constantly discussed but never followed through. Seems like some saving happening where he is concerned.
This post prompted the following thought-- has anyone noticed a player who has consistently suspected MM, but never voted for him?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Though, he's been on a lot of radars over the past few days... :/
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Me :)
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 74

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Dom wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Dom who are you thinking about voting?
MetalMarsh, and you?
MeatalMarsh I would also be with Roxy and Rico in that order.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Dom wrote:
Made wrote:

^^
Dom, what do you mean to convey by your :hmm: and ^^ above? You went to the trouble of pulling quote and "commenting" on them, but I'm at a loss to decipher your intentions or meaning here.
Decode for the sake of a dense Canucklegoose, please! :)
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Canucklehead wrote:
Dom wrote:
Made wrote:

^^
Dom, what do you mean to convey by your :hmm: and ^^ above? You went to the trouble of pulling quote and "commenting" on them, but I'm at a loss to decipher your intentions or meaning here.
I thought Made sounded a bit shady there, and that I agreed with SVS's assessment of LC. That kill has me thinking he isn't on that team.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 205
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Hi sweet players!

I'm having a fun time down in Orlando for work. Are you all having nice Mondays?

Why not take a break with a nice film from the Criterion Collection? Many are available for your viewing on Hulu.

I'll be around for about an hour if you need me, lovelies.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 67

Post by A Person »

Mongoose wrote:Hi sweet players!

I'm having a fun time down in Orlando for work. Are you all having nice Mondays?

Why not take a break with a nice film from the Criterion Collection? Many are available for your viewing on Hulu.

I watched The Passion of Joan of Arc today already, it was fairly decent.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 205
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

A Person wrote:

Fairly decent he says.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 67

Post by A Person »

Mongoose wrote:
A Person wrote:

Fairly decent he says.
I was understating a bit.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Canucklehead wrote:
Dom wrote:
Made wrote:

^^
:workit:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Dom wrote:
Made wrote:

^^
:workit:
Is this intentionally ironic?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

No. I asked if I could call her Canucklegoose in the Interrogation Room, and she's carried that nickname over.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

<_<
>_>
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by DFaraday »

Canucklehead wrote:

I'm pretty sure that's what I said. :shrug2: I just want to explore all possibilities.

Speaking of, looking over Night 4/Day 5, it seems that MM, Dom, and Roxy were all gathering suspicion shortly before the locked thread. I feel pretty good about Dom and Roxy, not sure about MM (he has a lot of posts to look over).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 322

Post by Ricochet »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Dom wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Dom who are you thinking about voting?
MetalMarsh, and you?
MeatalMarsh I would also be with Roxy and Rico in that order.
Bass, you are very consistent in naming your suspects, but not so much in reasoning for it. MM aside, I read back your posts and noticed just one instance of saying something about why you think Roxy and I are, on our own, suspicions. In my case, it's the ever-recurrent underestimating of my playing abilities in this game ("ooh he can't possibly have adapted this way / played this good without btsc"). :pout: So, would you please elaborate?

I'll be back later with thoughts on the rest of the discussion. Death Note has consumed my entire morning and I'm having overall difficulties balancing the two games, right now.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DFaraday wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:

I'm pretty sure that's what I said. :shrug2: I just want to explore all possibilities.

Speaking of, looking over Night 4/Day 5, it seems that MM, Dom, and Roxy were all gathering suspicion shortly before the locked thread. I feel pretty good about Dom and Roxy, not sure about MM (he has a lot of posts to look over).
But why do you want to keep drawing attention back to the NK of llama, and specifically the fact that he called LC out, but you still think LC is civ? You went from this post.
to this post.
DFaraday wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Certainly not. And I'm glad I didn't discuss it last night because that may well have been why llama met his fate. I know this doesn't clear llama as civ, but the odds are much higher, even than before.

I also don't trust you one bit DF. You were speculating on whether we should trust BWT several days ago for dying and coming back twice, and now I get the feeling you are diverting attention from his case on TH. You also never answered my question from a couple days ago.
Having a suspicion is diverting attention? Don't you want to explore every possible avenue? Having looked over it, I actually think BWT's case is pretty good, and I'm more inclined to vote TH than LC. I just don't want people to ignore what could be a brazen baddie move.

And I did post re: Rico, wherein I concluded that I had no particular read on him. I'm feeling more civ than not on him now.
Where you suggest LC as a lynch option because of a 'brazen baddie move'. Then you finish with
DFaraday wrote:*Votes TH* That felt like more than just idle speculation on a role.
Long Con wrote:No, wait, I mean DFaraday! DFaraday is the one that will probably get my vote today. He knows why.
For pointing out the obvious? I don't even particularly think you're bad.
I agree with LC on this one. You are looking for reactions from this, rather than actually having any interest yourself. Why else would you want us to look at LC when you don't think he is bad?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I wish SD would come explain her vote.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 322

Post by Ricochet »

I'm slightly unsettled as well by the Llama kill subject recurrence, but not necessarily because of DF right now - although, I have to say, reading back his posts, he has had the mighty misfortune to have doubted / questioned in some way all the kills, failed or otherwise, that the Bros have chosen (Sabie, BWT, Llama) - but because I can't grasp the level of subtlelty with which we're supposed to interpret Llama's kill. Its timing was no doubt ripe: his row with several members after Vomps & Blooper's lynches (LC, Dom, Made 1.0 from what I can recall), his intentions to lynch LC after D6 (so LC remained in constant conflict) and then his kill. After which we have several levels of interpretation:

L0 - LC is a Bro and killed (with his team, I mean) Llama to silence him
L1 - LC is not a Bro (i.e. Hack or civ), but the Bros seized the moment and killed Llama to make it look like LC is involved [I believe this is the reasonable level on which most, if not all, agree upon i.e. that it's a frame]
L2 - LC was not involved in any way with Llama's kill, but DF is trying to push for it
L3 - LC is trying to frame DF as pushing it

and the Inception-like Level 4 of subtleness would be that the baddies are a completely different faction and they're trying to frame the both of them in some way for this.

Where (on what level, even) does everyone sit on this, more exactly?

I have to focus on studying during the next few hours, but I promise to return with enough time to reflect more on this, revisit MM and ... well, are there any other suspicions right now?...with enough time ahead of the vote.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Black Rock »

DFaraday wrote:
Long Con wrote:I cast my vote for DFaraday, who now has tried to introduce thread actions resulting from baddie moves (the Llama kill, the Uwe Boll thing)... I think he's a baddie who wants certain results from those actions.
How would you rather I play? Just vote people based on intuition?
That's how I have been doing it. It's not very successful and it's hard to explain so it puts you on the suspect list for sure.

I'm voting MM again today cause I think he is bad news.
ImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

I think I'm vacillating between levels 2 & 4, Rico, and am planning to vote DF on the chance that Level 2 is the correct interpretation....because if level 4 is the correct interpretation, then we're still as bloody clueless as we've ever been, and that's not very empowering. :sigh:

....and on a semi-related note, I just have to say, that whether you're civ or baddie, coached or not, Rico, you are really fucking great at this game and an awesome addition to the forum. Thanks for coming to play with us! :dance:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm voting DF for various reasons.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

I'm thinking it's level 1.

And as I've explained before, even though I'm leaning civ on LC, I'm not positive, and I just didn't think that possibility should be ignored all around.

Anyway, *voting MM* mainly for self-defense, but also because I think he's the shadiest of the people I've been looking at.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Re: [Night 5]: Film Directors.

Post by Marmot »

DFaraday wrote:
Black Rock wrote: RIP Made. I am certain the baddies locked the thread when three civvies were tied at one vote each, giving them a free lynch. I would have probably voted Made if I could have just because the other two I am certain are civvie and I had no idea if he was or not.
That was my thinking as well. Although I wouldn't necessarily say that the three who were tied were civvie, simply that they are not Hacks. I am leaning civ on MM at this point, though.
Way to justify your vote with something that contradicts your last read on me. :eye:

Guys, I really think we should lynch DF today, not me.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
Black Rock wrote: RIP Made. I am certain the baddies locked the thread when three civvies were tied at one vote each, giving them a free lynch. I would have probably voted Made if I could have just because the other two I am certain are civvie and I had no idea if he was or not.
That was my thinking as well. Although I wouldn't necessarily say that the three who were tied were civvie, simply that they are not Hacks. I am leaning civ on MM at this point, though.
Way to justify your vote with something that contradicts your last read on me. :eye:

That was before you seemed dead set on discrediting everything I try to look into. It feels like you don't want anyone to examine the events going on the game for some reason.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Yeah, I have a feeling MM is a done deal at this point, but I'm going to vote for DF, too. I think he's trying waaaay to hard to stir shit up ("Hey guys! Isn't this thing weird? We should totally look closer at it because it's likely baddie behaviour but I'm being very careful not to say anything definitive or come down hard on one side or the other so that I can always backpedal if my pot stirring doesn't work out. I'm also not interested in providing thoughts on anything else that's going on or conversations that are happening, I really just want everyone to notice that I'm here and pointing out really suspicious things but not things that I'm personally willing to vote based on"....is totally how virtually all his posts read to me this game).
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DFaraday wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
DFaraday wrote:

That was before you seemed dead set on discrediting everything I try to look into. It feels like you don't want anyone to examine the events going on the game for some reason.
Actually, I have tried various times. I think LC could be bad.

But I think that your intentions are different than mine. I don't understand how I am suddenly shady after I have suspected and voted for you. You have brought forth things to discuss, but not in a civvie-like manner. You offered a nice summation of a Rico post the other day, but shared no opinions until you were asked. You brought forth the idea that LC could have NK'd llama while maintaining that you think the LC is civ. This is the subject I find most inconsistent.

Linki: My thoughts exactly.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Canucklehead wrote:Yeah, I have a feeling MM is a done deal at this point, but I'm going to vote for DF, too. I think he's trying waaaay to hard to stir shit up ("Hey guys! Isn't this thing weird? We should totally look closer at it because it's likely baddie behaviour but I'm being very careful not to say anything definitive or come down hard on one side or the other so that I can always backpedal if my pot stirring doesn't work out. I'm also not interested in providing thoughts on anything else that's going on or conversations that are happening, I really just want everyone to notice that I'm here and pointing out really suspicious things but not things that I'm personally willing to vote based on"....is totally how virtually all his posts read to me this game).

I voted MM, didn't I? Yes, in part to save myself, but I am more and more convinced that he is a Hack.

And yes, I'm not very committal. I never am. You two don't play much with me, but I'm not Llama or MP or Epig. I never just throw myself in 100% to something unless I'm absolutely positive I'm right.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Why a Hack and not a Brother?

I am very interested to hear your reasons there.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 74

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Hi everyone I going to be a the hospital all day with my family so I really can't post so I'm going to good ahead a vote MM.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Why a Hack and not a Brother?

Because when I tried to investigate the circumstances surrounding the Boll thread lock, you reacted as if that was a shady thing to do. I wonder if you don't want anyone looking into it.

I'll keep you and your family in prayer Bass! :hugs:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:Hi everyone I going to be a the hospital all day with my family so I really can't post so I'm going to good ahead a vote MM.
Take care you two!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DFaraday wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Why a Hack and not a Brother?

Because when I tried to investigate the circumstances surrounding the Boll thread lock, you reacted as if that was a shady thing to do. I wonder if you don't want anyone looking into it.

I'll keep you and your family in prayer Bass! :hugs:
I did? Where did I do that?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Ugh, my mistake, that was Canuck, not you. I was conflating both of your suspicions of me into one amorphous mass, apparently. I retract my Hack statement, but nothing else. :D
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Well I'm only one vote away from being being out of luck. I appreciate the Bass hasn't actually voted for me though.

I don't take anything back. I think you're bad DF, and everyone would do well in lynching you tomorrow.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

DFaraday wrote:Ugh, my mistake, that was Canuck, not you. I was conflating both of your suspicions of me into one amorphous mass, apparently. I retract my Hack statement, but nothing else. :D
I did? When did I do that? :huh:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

You seemed kinda upset that people were voting when the thread was accidentally unlocked iirc

Return to “Previous Jobs”