[END] Bioshock Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

You and Bioshock: Which have you played and would you be interested in my upcoming sequel?

Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
43%
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
14%
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
I have played neither - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
14%
I have played neither - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
7%
I have played neither - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
I have played neither - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Sockface only - Of course I have played both and am interested, and I will be hosting a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
21%

Total votes: 14
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 97

Re: [NIGHT 14] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Hedgeowl »

Kate wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Would you kindly pour me a drink?
:eye:
OMG! CUTEST AVATARRRRRRRR!!!

:blush: thanks. i thought it was time to move on from angry wet owl
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Kate wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Would you kindly pour me a drink?
:eye:
OMG! CUTEST AVATARRRRRRRR!!!

:blush: thanks. i thought it was time to move on from angry wet owl
that happy owl is soooo the opposite of angry!
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

I changed mine too, but I went the opposite direction of Hedgie.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I've had an insanely busy day today, and then had to deal with the site issues this evening. Now that we're back rolling, I'll get to finalizing the night post ASAP.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [POLLS] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

DAY 14

Who deserves to die?

Poll ended at Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:11 pm

AceofSpaces
Devin the Omniscient (5), AceofSpaces (7), Spacedaisy (8), Nevinera (9), Flyin' High (11)
31%

Devin the Omniscient
No votes

Flyin' High
No votes

Nevinera
No votes

Spacedaisy
No votes

The host! (deadies, non-players)
Matahari (13)
6%

Everyone!!!! (host, deadies, non-players)
MovingPictures07 (1), Bullzeye (2), Kate (3), Dom (4), Hedgeowl (6), Epignosis (10), S~V~S (12), Mongoose (14), nutella (15), Snow Dog (16)
63%

Missed the vote: No one!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 14: Silence (Once Again)

No one has died.

It is now Day 15. You have 24 hours to lynch someone.
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 115

Re: [DAY 15] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Nevinera »

Phew. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, since thuggish has such a terrible attack, but I was totally expecting to just miss the victory there :-)

Voting FH, let's get this over with.
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Draconus »

I agree. Let's end this thing.

*Votes FH*
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Flyin' High »

Crap, I figured the three of you had a voting bloc prepared against me. I hope so very much that you aren't trusting the wrong person because I am not Last Man Standing and just need to be alive.

I think either Nevinera is Thuggish Splicer or Devin is and a plasmid is involved.

*Le sigh*

I am going to vote Nevinera. :(
ImageImage

Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Flyin' High »

Wow, voted for myself...shouldn't drink wine and vote. God. :( :( :(
ImageImage

Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Draconus »

:haha: :haha: :haha:

I feel terrible now FH! But not because of who I ended up trusting. Nev knows what he is doing. :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ok before I vote FH, I need to say something. We have something that needs to happen tonight but if it doesn't happen, don't worry because we still have a contingency plan in place in order to win with you Nev. I feel like we would not have made it these last few days without you, so we owe it to you to try and win alongside you. We're not going to sell you out.

*votes FH*

I hope you flip Thuggish Spice Girl....
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [POLLS] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

Is this it?

Poll runs till Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:20 pm

Devin the Omniscient
No votes

Flyin' High
Nevinera (2), Devin the Omniscient (3), Flyin' High (4), Spacedaisy (5)
80%

Nevinera
No votes

Spacedaisy
No votes

Will this game end already?!?! (host, deadies, non-players)
MovingPictures07 (1)
20%

Total votes : 5
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 15: My Friend, You Are Fucked!

Flyin' High was fucked. She managed to make it this far, despite her paranoia, but the pressure was now too much. The others started after her, but she panicked and took her own life first, stabbing herself in the chest.

Flyin' High has been lynched. She was Peach Wilkins.

It is now Night 15. You have 24 hours to send in your night PMs.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [NIGHT 15] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

Assuming I get all PMs shortly, we can continue. That being said, I should get to bed soon, so I will try to look again before leaving for work in the morning if possible; if not, it'll be after work until I can end the period.

But again, no rush. If anyone remaining wants to take the full time deciding on their night PM (assuming they have one), that is fine by me.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ok, well that is not what I had hoped but it does not make a difference. The plan remains the same.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Dom »

what the hell is even going on??? :p
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Day 15: My Friend, You Are Fucked!

Flyin' High was fucked. She managed to make it this far, despite her paranoia, but the pressure was now too much. The others started after her, but she panicked and took her own life first, stabbing herself in the chest.

Flyin' High has been lynched. She was Peach Wilkins.

It is now Night 15. You have 24 hours to send in your night PMs.
o.O wtf?
The games not over, so one of you is totally not who I thought.
And what are you talking about Daisy?
I guess you have some kind of secrets, but I'm really confused..
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ugh, I am not allowed to be more specific. No secrets, I assure you and we are who you think. Bear with us, that is all I am saying.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 15: The Last Photograph

Sander Cohen snapped a photograph of a dead body... once more. "These damn doubters have been so elusive!" he thought. Hopefully this would be it! He was so close!

No one has died.

The final photograph has been taken.

To be continued...
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [END] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

Conclusion: It Is Accomplished!

"IT.... IS..... ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!!" shouted Devin the Omniscient. "Let me see it!" He took off his bunny mask and began walking down the stairs, looking at his recently completed masterpiece.

"My god.... my god.... my god.... my god.... my god!!!!" He marveled at the sight.

"It's... It's... beautiful!!" Devin was overcome with emotion.

Nevinera watched. The man was clearly a psycho. But who was he to argue? Somehow he had spliced his way through all this madness, now he felt it had come to an end. What a relief. But only if he could somehow get some more Plasmids...

Devin turned to Nevinera.

"Oh, yes, you may avail yourself on one of my lesser works as a token of our time together." He handed a plastered Splicer head over to Nevinera, who reluctantly grasped it.

"If you had become my one and true disciple, you might have been worthy of seeing inside the box! My most private muse! But who knows if that man is yet even born? Now.... go!"

Nevinera turned to leave. With Rapture now nearly completely lifeless, he wasn't quite sure what to do, but knew bigger and better things were ahead of him. Maybe he'd even return to the surface and begin a new life.

"Nah." He decided. He instead resigned himself to rummaging through just about anything to find more Plasmids, an activity much more enjoyable than anything else.

Spacedaisy walked up to Devin. She smiled. The masterpiece was complete and she could finally live at peace in Rapture. If only she could have shared it with her dance partner...

Devin the Omniscient, Nevinera, and Spacedaisy have won the game!!!!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

PLAYERS
Andrew Ryan - DharmaHelper
Thuggish Splicer - Nevinera
Leadhead Splicer - insertnamehere
Spider Splicer - Lizzy
Houdini Splicer - Matahari
Nitro Splicer - Boomslang
Security Bot - DisgruntledPorcupine
Security Bot - Vompatti
Security Bot - agleaminranks
Security Bot - bea
Security Bot - AceofSpaces
Security Bot - A Person

Diane McClintock - Mongoose
Jasmine Jolene - BoatsBoatsBoats
Bill McDonagh - Dom
Anya Andersdotter - juliets
Kyburz - LittleTiger
Security Chief Sullivan - >SpaghettiEverywhere
Professor Julie Langford - boo
Dr. J.S. Steinman - Zany Dex
Peach Wilkins - Flyin' High
Kyle Fitzpatrick - Elohcin
Martin Finnegan - nutella
Silas Cobb - Kate (G.O.B.)
Hector Rodriguez - thellama73

Dr. Brigid Tenenbaum – Snow Dog
Big Daddy (Bouncer) – Epignosis
Big Daddy (Rosie) – DFaraday
Little Sister 1 – Bullzeye
Little Sister 2 – Hedgeowl

Atlas (Frank Fontaine) - bea 2.0 (Ajira)
Dr. Yi Suchong - birdwithteeth11
Jack - Russtifinko

Sander Cohen - Devin the Omniscient
Houdini Splicer Dancer 1 - indiglo
Houdini Splicer Dancer 2 - Spacedaisy
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

PLASMIDS

Pick your plasmid and evolve!

Warning: Plasmids cannot be used by Security Bots, Big Daddies, Little Sisters, or Dr. Suchong. Sorry!

Incinerate! – Light up foes to a thousand degrees. Warning, fire spreads! (Offensive)

Incinerate! 1 – Engulfs the target in flames, making it difficult for them to attack or defend. Base rate is 30% for the victim to burn to death before being able to recover or return an attack. Also useful for melting ice.
Incinerate! 2 – Engulfs the target in flames, making it difficult for them to attack or defend. Base rate is 60% for the victim to burn to death before being able to recover or return an attack. Also useful for melting ice.
Incinerate! 3 – Engulfs the target in flames, making it difficult for them to attack or defend. Base rate is 90% for the victim to burn to death before being able to recover or return an attack. Also useful for melting ice.

Electro Bolt – Stun your foes with a thousand volts! (Offensive)

Electro Bolt 1 – Temporarily immobilizes a target as waves of electricity flow through their body, making it difficult for them to attack or defend (20% base rate of canceling enemy's attack/defense). When combined with an attack, base rate of the user’s attack increases 25%. When used alone, it cannot kill the target.
Electro Bolt 2 – Temporarily immobilizes a target as waves of electricity flow through their body, making it difficult for them to attack or defend (40% base rate of canceling enemy's attack/defense). When combined with an attack, base rate of the user’s attack increases 50%. When used alone, it cannot kill the target.
Electro Bolt 3 – Temporarily immobilizes a target as waves of electricity flow through their body, making it difficult for them to attack or defend (60% base rate of canceling enemy's attack/defense). When combined with an attack, base rate of the user’s attack increases 70%. When used alone, it has a base rate of 20% of killing the target.

Telekinesis – Throw objects at foes. You can even catch grenades and throw them back! (Defensive)

Telekinesis 1 – With Telekinesis, a user can grab nearby objects and attempt to throw them at any attacker in defense. The attacker’s base rate of success is thus reduced by 10%. Additionally, the user can grab any grenades thrown at them and attempt to throw them back at the attacker with the typical grenade base rate.
Telekinesis 2 – With Telekinesis, a user can grab nearby objects and attempt to throw them at any attacker in defense. The attacker’s base rate of success is thus reduced by 30%. Additionally, the user can grab grenades thrown at them and attempt to throw them back at the attacker with the typical grenade base rate.
Telekinesis 3 – With Telekinesis, a user can grab nearby objects and attempt to throw them at any attacker in defense. The attacker’s base rate of success is thus reduced by 50%. Additionally, the user can grab grenades thrown at them and attempt to throw them back at the attacker with the typical grenade base rate.

Insect Swarm – Nothing clears a room like swarms of stinging bees! (Offensive)

Insect Swarm 1 – Sends out a swarm of bees that pester and attack the target, making it impossible for them to attack or defend during the night they are unleashed.
Insect Swarm 2 – Sends out a swarm of bees that pester and attack two targets, making it impossible for both of them to attack or defend during the night they are unleashed.
Insect Swarm 3 – Sends out a swarm of bees that pester and attack three targets, making it impossible for all of them to attack or defend during the night they are unleashed.

Enrage – Enrage your enemies! Laugh as your enemies fight each other. (Offensive)

Enrage – Redirects all attacks against you to a player of your choice.

Target Dummy – Enemies on your back? Distract their attention with a helpful decoy. They take the heat so you don't have to! (Defensive)

Target Dummy – Creates a decoy that absorbs all attacks against the user of the Plasmid.

Security Bullseye – Trick the security system! Set Security Bots on your enemies. (Defensive)

Security Bullseye – If searched or attacked by a Security Bot while holding the Plasmid, the player can throw a blue sphere at the Security Bot. The Security Bot and Plasmid user then gain BTSC and the Security Bot’s win conditions are altered to those of his controller.

SECRET – It’s a secret. (Defensive)

Hypnotize Big Daddy – If attacked by a Big Daddy while holding the Plasmid, the player can throw a green sphere at the Big Daddy. The Big Daddy and Plasmid user then gain BTSC and Big Daddy’s win conditions are altered to those of his controller.

Plasmid Information:
• If a player ever wishes to use a Plasmid, the player must alert the host by the end of the day period previous to the night it will take effect.
• Plasmids last for two night periods and thereafter cannot be used. Offensive plasmids (the user can target another user) are used similar to other night actions and a different target is sent out for each night of usage. Defensive plasmids are used automatically during both night periods.

If requested, plasmids of the same nature may be combined into one plasmid.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

GENE TONICS

Health and happiness... through genetics!

Warning: Gene Tonics cannot be used by Security Bots. Sorry!

Scrounger – Splicing Scrounger is like having a sixth sense. You'll spot things you'd otherwise miss and discover things you'd otherwise leave behind. With Scrounger, you'll swear you have X-Ray Vision!

Scrounger – Allows the user to loot two plasmids instead of one.

Shorten Alarms – Are frequent Security Alarms driving you deaf? Reduce the pain with Shorten Alarms!

Shorten Alarms – Allows the user to end one day period and one night period early at any time.

Static Discharge – Ryan Industries introduces the latest in wartime deterrent genetics. Static Discharge makes you a walking Tesla Coil, zapping anything and everything foolish enough to strike you. Feel safe, be safe with Static Discharge!

Static Discharge – Every time the user is melee attacked by an enemy, the enemy is shocked. This temporarily immobilizes the enemy, thereby allowing the user to defend first, as well as possibly canceling the enemy's attack (20% chance).
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Snow Dog »

Boooooooooo
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Extra Information Regarding: Dr. Brigid Tenenbaum

Dr. Tenenbaum’s Gifts
Night 1 – Incinerate! 1
Night 2 – Telekinesis 1
Night 3 – Security Bullseye
Night 4 – Insect Swarm 1
Night 5 – Electro Bolt 1
Night 6 – Enrage
Night 7 – Incinerate! 2
Night 8 – Insect Swarm 2
Night 9 – Telekinesis 2
Night 10 – Security Bullseye
Night 11 – Electro Bolt 2
Night 12 – Incinerate! 3
Night 13 – Insect Swarm 3
Night 14 – Electro Bolt 3
Night 15 – Telekinesis 3
Night 16 – Incinerate! 3
Night 17 – Target Dummy
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Extra Information Regarding: Dr. Yi Suchong

Suchong’s Plasmid Availability
Nights 1-4 – Insect Swarm, Incinerate, Telekinesis, Electro Bolt (can upgrade Electro Bolt 1 to 2 immediately, since already owned by Jack)
Nights 5-7 – Security Bullseye, Enrage, Target Dummy (none of these can be upgraded)
Night 8 – Hypnotize Big Daddy (cannot be upgraded)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Extra Information Regarding: Jack

Jack’s Path
1 – Medical Pavilion
2 – Neptune’s Bounty
3 – Smuggler’s Hideout
4 – Arcadia
5 – Fort Frolic
6 – Hephaestus
7 – Rapture Central Control/Andrew Ryan’s Office

Circus of Values!
EVE Hypo – $15 – Fully replenishes Jack’s EVE for Plasmid usage.
5 Pistol Rounds – $75 – Provides five more pistol rounds.
1 Armor-Piercing Pistol Round – $50 – Base rate for an armor-piercing round is 45% and it bypasses defense.
First Aid Kit – $35 – Increases defense base rate against all enemies by 10% during the night of usage.
Old Tom Whiskey – $25 – Increases Jack’s attacking and plasmid base rate by 5% during the night of usage.

Dollar-Enemy Guide
Security Bot – $20
Thuggish Splicer – $15
Leadhead Splicer – $30
Spider Splicer – $45
Houdini Splicer – $60
Nitro Splicer – $75
Andrew Ryan – $100
Other Morally Ambiguous Civvies (No Defend) – $25
Other Morally Ambiguous Civvies (Defend) – $50
Dr. Tenenbaum – $125
Big Daddy (Bouncer) – $100
Big Daddy (Rosie) – $140
Little Sisters – $0
Sander Cohen – $115
Houdini Splicer Dancer – $30
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MISSING VOTES: PUNISHMENTS
Vote 1 - Role block
Vote 2 - Start with +3 votes the subsequent day period
Vote 2 (consecutive) - Forced self-vote
Vote 3 - Start with +4 votes the subsequent day period
Vote 4 - Modkill by being the only option on the lynch poll
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

How nev didn't get lynched after Owl I don't understand.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

I say we zombies revolt and make the last few moments of this game as difficult as possible for them to find white posts!!!

grab a glass of wine, light a candle and chant...."Not the end...just remember...that death is not the end..." :noble:

linkie - wtf - the game ends while I'm posting my "let's revolt and take over the thread zombies!!!" :sigh: no matter what my role, I've been side stepped at EVERY POINT in this game. :( :sigh:

damint sock!!! :( I wanna post my bitchy post. :p
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, this is it. I hope all of you really enjoyed this game as much as I enjoyed creating and then hosting it. I am very thankful to every single one of you for signing up and participating and making this game something truly memorable. Even those who didn't win deserve a round of applause because there was fantastic playing on all sides throughout the game! It was definitely incredibly exciting to watch.

I tried to capture the spirit of Bioshock as closely and as much as possible in this game, something that I believe I succeeded in. It was certainly not intended to be your typical run-of-the-mill mafia game, but I hope it offered a unique experience that proved to be intriguing to even those who were unaware of the theme completely.

I really owe it to you players, so thank you again. I very much look forward to hosting all of you in the future! :)

And on that note, I will be back around after work tonight to discuss postgame matters, anything and everything. So discuss away! Anything that hasn't been covered or any questions you may have I will be more than happy to address at that time.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

:hug: Sorry we came after Bea 2.0... You got the short end of that stick.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Nev, as you coud tell from the end post we did not have our final picture yet. We could not win with you unless we had all four. We planned on voting for Devin in order to see that none of us got ynched and allowed us another day to search. We were down to three people left unchecked.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

I can't even begin to proceess all that.

I still just want to say - I was rooting for the lone security bot as soon as I knew he was still there! Aces - you can't even know how sad I was you died. I wanted to root for you as soon as your kill went through. We security bots were the underdogs from the get go. You deserve some kind of medal for making it as long as you did!

The rest of you players do have to understand. We were blind vanilla civs who had no access to any plasmids or any kind of game enhancing abilities - and when ryan died and they all went rouge? the security bots kill ratios were the LEAST of all of them.

Even as my baddie 2.0 self, I really did want one of ryan's LMS people to win. I mean - if my new team was going to dump me pretty much as soon as they found me - going out - I was going to help the team I spent the most time with.

I really really despite my role - was trying to give the best advice I could give to the LMS players.

I'm still looking forward to Epi telling me why it was a clever swan song. I'm so rarely clever. I do need great recapping of it so I can try to do it again. :D

linkie with daisy - I knew in the brief like one cycle I had with russtie who you and dev and indi were and I couldn't for the life of me understand why indi was coming out so hard on me given I thought our teams were all friends. Russtie played his role well. I had no idea it was coming till it was way too late to do anything about it.

That said, once I realized I was the sacrifice the island demanded, I wasn't going out without a fight. If I could have convinced the LMS players better that I it was in their best interests to keep me alive, I would have NKed each and every one of you with my 90% kill rate and my 48 hours of rage and plasmids going on. I could have had FUN making things nice for the LMS crew. - and I would have let them kill me so long as one of them was alive at the end.

I tried to pick a team and that team denied me, so I wanted my first team to win. :shrug:

Bea 2.0 was the second most fun I've had in ages in a game. It's the closest thing to an outed baddie as I've ever had. Bea 1.0 - for all of my confusion was my most fun. It really was "back to basics" for me. It'd been a long time since I was a blind vanilla civ with no idea what was going on behind the curtain and no idea about the subject matter. I really truly was blind the whole time I was bea 1.0.
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Spacedaisy wrote:Nev, as you coud tell from the end post we did not have our final picture yet. We could not win with you unless we had all four. We planned on voting for Devin in order to see that none of us got ynched and allowed us another day to search. We were down to three people left unchecked.
I totally didn't think I counted as a 'team' for the purposes of winning with you (LMS and all).
I have been running on an increasingly slim chance that I could kill one of you and then the other
once you'd wiped out all the competition. Yes, with my 10% attack. >.<

MP: Are we allowed to donate our wins? Because I still feel like I cheated Hedge out of the game :-\

To expose some details of my very odd game, I got a big-daddy hypnotize plasmid and snatched Epig with it pretty early. It appears that someone else stole him from me shortly before you lynched him (Mata I think?), but having btsc with him gave me access to a crazy amount of information, that suddenly became much less useful when Ryan died. At that point, knowing who the baddies all were (including Devin and Daisy) did me very little good directly, so I started trying to turn information into authority - next time I try to do that I'll be more circumspect and less info-dump-ey of course. Anyway, it apparently worked sufficiently well to keep me off the lynch docket through the end of the game.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh, one more thing before I leave now and return later for postgame discussion.

I'll just be leaving this here... :feb:

Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Snow Dog wrote:How nev didn't get lynched after Owl I don't understand.
I walked the line of being harmless and also looking civ enough that targetting me would make other people targets too.
There were enough confusing roles and team interplay that nobody could follow exactly what was going on,
and I tried to imply that I was peach, and that peach's abilities were more useful than they appeared.
Like that I could role-check people when they pointed plasmids at me and the like.
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

I'm sorry I stole Epi from you, Snow :-\
But when he forwarded the team switch to you guys accidentally, I can't believe you believed his line :-)
He must be a fast talker :-P
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Oh, one more thing before I leave now and return later for postgame discussion.

I'll just be leaving this here... :feb:

All I care about is the music :noble:

now - you want a mafia about bioshock infinate the music remix? I'm DOWN with that.

the rest of it? yea ...not so much.... :P
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Nevinera wrote:I'm sorry I stole Epi from you, Snow :-\
But when he forwarded the team switch to you guys accidentally, I can't believe you believed his line :-)
We truly dropped the ball there. I think we wanted to believe Epi was still with us more than anything. We never really dwelt on that mistake. We didn't realise it was a mistake. We were foolish and paid a huge price in the night of the long knives.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

oh - also - snow - it was you who gifted me a plazmid as your life was the reason everyone was turning against me.

tbh - when I was alive, I thought it was dom. :p He was the only one I thought who would love the irony of it enough to go ahead with it just for giggles.

now I know to keep many eyes on you too snowy :p
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Bullzeye »

Well done Daisy and Devin :D Nev however, I was hoping would get lynched every day after we all died, preferably while Epi was still in so you'd both go out. I suppose you earned your victory and I give you credit for it but we'd totally have won this game if it weren't for you and Epi :p
Snow Dog wrote:
Nevinera wrote:I'm sorry I stole Epi from you, Snow :-\
We truly dropped the ball there. I think we wanted to believe Epi was still with us more than anything. We never really dwelt on that mistake. We didn't realise it was a mistake. We were foolish and paid a huge price in the night of the long knives.
What we should have done is had DF kill Epi straight away and then either got Nev lynched or NKed him the next time we could.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Also what was up with that rezz poll? Lots of Mongoose voters seemed to have info, so I assumed they were splicers voting to bring back Ryan and voted with them thinking it'd get heat off me. Since she clearly wasn't Ryan what was actually going on there?
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Bullzeye wrote: What we should have done is had DF kill Epi straight away and then either got Nev lynched or NKed him the next time we could.
Probably. NK'd though, not lynched. If you'd backed me into a corner I'd have revealed who you were quickly enough :-)

If it were me, I would have told you guys everything immediately and started playing for time with my new master while my old team scrambled to get another big daddy plasmid to take me back. I was sort of assuming that was his plan the whole time, and that the 'accidentally' forwarded message was part of that plan.

linki bullz: Ryan wasn't dead yet at that point. We all thought she was on team ryan, because of her reaction during the early stages of the game when we started tossing DH's name around as a shared secret.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Nevinera wrote:
Bullzeye wrote: What we should have done is had DF kill Epi straight away and then either got Nev lynched or NKed him the next time we could.
Probably. NK'd though, not lynched. If you'd backed me into a corner I'd have revealed who you were quickly enough :-)

If it were me, I would have told you guys everything immediately and started playing for time with my new master while my old team scrambled to get another big daddy plasmid to take me back. I was sort of assuming that was his plan the whole time, and that the 'accidentally' forwarded message was part of that plan.

linki bullz: Ryan wasn't dead yet at that point. We all thought she was on team ryan, because of her reaction during the early stages of the game when we started tossing DH's name around as a shared secret.
We weren't that smart, and most of our team couldn't use plasmids anyway. I actually died with a big daddy plasmid that I'd looted from DH (it's probably the one that eventually got used to take Epig from you. It went DH > me > Hedge > whoever looted her). I thought it was the most useless thing I could possibly have got, being a little sister, but apparently not. But if you'd revealed who we were you'd have been modkilled ;)
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

We questioned Epi, every step of the way and he just had answers for everything. Plus he was the team member who had played bioshock, so he kept using that as something, saying we would reach prometheus and then get him back from Nev.

Bullz and Snow figured it out the night our whole team was killed and we ended the chatzy. I opened a new one with russ, bullz, and snow and russ passed on his signal code with devin and daisy. I knew I had one shot at survival since Nev knew who we all were and I had no kill ability and no team. We were hoping that if he were lynched it would take out Epi too, since Epi kept telling us they were linked and we couldnt kill Nev without killing him. So I tried to start a bandwagon agaisnt him. Devin and daisy didnt get the code I think until I died, but I was trying to warn them about Nev since they didnt know.

Dom had excellent instincts, guesses, not sure. But once he mentioned dfaraday, snow, and bullz, we knew he had to go. Guess he had a block?

Bea 2.0 - russ knew you would try to kill him the next night, so he basically came in to our team and we had one shot to save him by lynching him. Then he was killed the next night of course anyway.

Mongoose- we incinerated you, but it was first time it worked on anyone, so Snow and I started to feel bad. When the rez option came up, we all agreed to bring you back.

Thats what I have for now.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 85

Post by AceofSpaces »

Great game. I thought Nev was possibly Jack, FH was the splicer or Peaches, and I knew SD and Devin were Cohen and Dancer. Sad that things didn't quite work in my favor, but I enjoyed the game so much I feel like a winner anyway.

I tried to kill Mata and was forced to kill Kate, by the way. The first cause of my loss. The second is when Devin survived that 50/50 lynch. And the third is when he also survived my night kill attempt. I feel if either of those things had gone my way, I might have won.

But I knew I could never get SD and Devin's vote or even Nev's, so I decided to bow out.

For a brief moment, I thought Nev was Jack, and that he and Hedge were the last two in his team. I kept thinking they had pulled this master plan to reveal Hedge, then have Nev slide to the end because no one would suspect him as Team Adam after that. Also, I thought that he had somehow signaled Cohen with like a smilie or something and they had agreed to make it to the end together. The whole thing seemed way cooler in my head.

Awesome game. Huge thanks to KineticPhoto for hosting it.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Oh and why were people not using their plasmids huh? Do you know how long it took me to get a vote? I dont think Bullz even had a vote when he died. I finally had two votes when I died. Thanks bea 2.0 and Mongoose (i looted you for ADAM the night were rezzed).

We didnt know what Snows gifts were, but we assumed plasmids. We were sending them later in the game to people we hoped to kill or lynch so they could use the plasmid so Bullz and I could search them for ADAM when dead.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

I feel really bad for Rob though.. He felt terrible all game, betraying you guys and then I guess me also.

Linki aces - that does sound like the kind of plan I'd love to try :-P
The tied vote against devin failed because his dancer gets to do some vote manipulation I think.

Return to “Previous Jobs”