Endgame (dead/host/non/mod)
No votes

Total votes: 0
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 334

Re: MAD MAX: Day 6

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote:Sloonei who are you going to vote for?

if they die who are you going to vote for?

Quinn: Citation needed that Mac didn't like me.
Here.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 823
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Epi, who you gonna vote for now that Mr Mac is dead?

Quin, who's your supposed 3 person scum team?
Glorfindel, Dom and Wilgy.

Mac didn't like the first two very much. I'm partial to your argument against Wilgy. They all need ISO's.

What's yours?
I might go for those same three, but I've been very out of it with regards to this game the last few days. I need to take some time to really dig in and see what's here.
We're running out of options. I'd be shocked if you're scum, and Jay and INH are solid townies based on in-thread evidence. Zebra was a strong town read and Epi hasn't done anything to lose that standing. That leaves those three folks, LoRab, motel room, and Scotty. I still am not sensing anything bad in motel room's posts. His participation has been spotty, but he strikes me as sincere whenever he does say things. Scotty and LoRab are both iffy.
I'll get back to you with a more clear answer when I have more clear thoughts.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
I don't know. I hate feeling confident about something and it blowing up.

Why are you asking me this?

Did you think I wouldn't ever get around to finding a different person to vote for?

You just got my nod of disapproval.
I am asking because it's quiet in here. I want someone to say something. Thanks for saying something.
So are you looking at me now? No one's really made any case against me yet, just minor grumblings here and there.
It struck me as opportunistic that my suspect died right when I came down on him, you agreed with me, and then he died, and then you're asking me what my backup plan is, as though I have one.

That's calculated business there.
Is it? You think I was sitting here watching the World Series with half an eye on this thread, saw you say something about Mac, and then at the last moment overrode my team's nightkill target just to spin something against you at the start of the day?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote:Sloonei who are you going to vote for?

Quinn: Citation needed that Mac didn't like me.
I am currently voting for Glorfindel until further notice. I am also considering everyone else.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 274

Post by Dom »

Why would I kill both someone who thought I was civ and someone I was trying to get lynched?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Did you think I wouldn't ever get around to finding a different person to vote for?

I am asking because it's quiet in here. I want someone to say something. Thanks for saying something.
So are you looking at me now? No one's really made any case against me yet, just minor grumblings here and there.
It struck me as opportunistic that my suspect died right when I came down on him, you agreed with me, and then he died, and then you're asking me what my backup plan is, as though I have one.

Is it? You think I was sitting here watching the World Series with half an eye on this thread, saw you say something about Mac, and then at the last moment overrode my team's nightkill target just to spin something against you at the start of the day?
No. That would have been impossible. Night actions were due at 8pm EST.

My comments were after that. Purposefully after that- so that nobody could change anything based on what I said.

You were the first one to react to Mac's death and then you asked me who I was voted for right out of the gate, as though I knew. That's not something I'm going to let pass.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

My comments were after that. Purposefully after that- so that nobody could change anything based on what I said.

You were the first one to react to Mac's death and then you asked me who I was voted for right out of the gate, as though I knew. That's not something I'm going to let pass.
I think you interpreted my question different than how I meant it. I was literally just trying to ask you for reads. There was nothing more to it.
The question still stands.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I recalled a bunch of dialogue between you two and remembered 3J's GTH thing. Your post was more recent, though. :grin:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Night 3 GTH chart re-uploaded:
I still want to read you, just based on the fact that I haven't since I first subbed in.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote:Why would I kill both someone who thought I was civ and someone I was trying to get lynched?
So that you could say "Why would I kill both someone who thought I was civ and someone I was trying to get lynched?" in the thread. And also because you're not solely in charge of your team's nightkills. Hypothetically speaking.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

I think you interpreted my question different than how I meant it. I was literally just trying to ask you for reads. There was nothing more to it.
That's not what you asked.

And you didn't answer my question(s).
Quin wrote:
I recalled a bunch of dialogue between you two and remembered 3J's GTH thing. Your post was more recent, though. :grin:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Night 3 GTH chart re-uploaded:
I still want to read you, just based on the fact that I haven't since I first subbed in.
....so you spouted some BS.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

No, I didn't know that the post you quoted even existed.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote:That's not what you asked.

I have a funny way of saying things.

Yes I did.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

As does the answer.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epi, what are your thoughts at the outset of the sixth day of this mafia game?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:Epi, what are your thoughts at the outset of the sixth day of this mafia game?
:suspish:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Epi, what are your thoughts at the outset of the sixth day of this mafia game?
Don't hold out on us.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Don't hold out on us.
My vote is currently for you. I will accumulate more thoughts later.

The way you pressed me immediately after Mac's death gave me the impression that you killed him. The fact that you acted ignorant of the timing regarding PMs and so forth only deepens the impression.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Don't hold out on us.

The way you pressed me immediately after Mac's death gave me the impression that you killed him. The fact that you acted ignorant of the timing regarding PMs and so forth only deepens the impression.
Okay. You are reading into things that are not there in this matter.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Don't hold out on us.

Perhaps. I'm not on a crusade. But I am going to read your posts more thoroughly.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Don't hold out on us.

Perhaps. I'm not on a crusade. But I am going to read your posts more thoroughly.
Sounds good, have fun.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom, you've also kinda hopped on me for my questions. Got anything you'd like to say?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Quin wrote:No, I didn't know that the post you quoted even existed.
When did you replace in?

TBH, if you want to make a claim why not research it at all?
Sloonei wrote:

Yes I did.
Did you?
Why expect Epi to have a next suspect to vote when you didn't name one if Glorf was suddenly dead?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote:
When did you replace in?

Sloonei wrote:

Yes I did.
Did you?
Why expect Epi to have a next suspect to vote when you didn't name one if Glorf was suddenly dead?
I wanted to hear his thoughts. He gave them. I am satisfied with his response for now.

Who are you considering voting for?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 116

Re: MAD MAX: Night 5

Post by Glorfindel »

Sloonei wrote:voting glorfindel to start the day. What's up with this post?
Glorfindel wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Is Wilgy still a near-consensus suspect as well? Because that approach worked out so well today.
What's the approach and why do you have a problem with it?
The approach of picking off the player who is most widely suspected. I am cautious because we just used it to lynch a townie.
And yet, as gut-wrenchingly disappointing as it is, you want to turn around and do it again...
I don't know what's up with my post (that you quoted above), my friend. Would you care to elaborate on what it is precisely that concerns you about it so I my put your concerns to rest?

I'll confess, I was convinced Mac was bad and that assumption supported my (now clearly) errant theory about Indiglo's guilt. With that assumption now blown out of the water and the comments posted so far this Day phase, I am left to seriously question my earlier reads on some of the remaining players in this game.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Glorfindel wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Is Wilgy still a near-consensus suspect as well? Because that approach worked out so well today.
The approach of picking off the player who is most widely suspected. I am cautious because we just used it to lynch a townie.
And yet, as gut-wrenchingly disappointing as it is, you want to turn around and do it again...
I don't know what's up with my post (that you quoted above), my friend. Would you care to elaborate on what it is precisely that concerns you about it so I my put your concerns to rest?

I'll confess, I was convinced Mac was bad and that assumption supported my (now clearly) errant theory about Indiglo's guilt. With that assumption now blown out of the water and the comments posted so far this Day phase, I am left to seriously question my earlier reads on some of the remaining players in this game.
What compelled you to make that post? Were you trying to cast shade on me without directly stating it? Did I say I wanted to pursue the same route again? Why are you so sure Wilgy's lynch would be as ill-fated as indiglo's?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Sloonei wrote:
Dom wrote:
When did you replace in?

Sloonei wrote:

Yes I did.
Did you?
I wanted to hear his thoughts. He gave them. I am satisfied with his response for now.

You, Glorf, Quin, Lorab, and Scotty.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Dom wrote:
When did you replace in?

Sloonei wrote:

Yes I did.
Did you?

You, Glorf, Quin, Lorab, and Scotty.
Am I on this list for anything that happened prior to an hour ago?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Sloonei wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

What compelled you to make that post? Were you trying to cast shade on me without directly stating it? Did I say I wanted to pursue the same route again? Why are you so sure Wilgy's lynch would be as ill-fated as indiglo's?
I fear we may have something of a miscommunication here, my friend. Allow me to explain. You posted this directly after Mac asked for me to be the next lynch. Immediately following Mac's post, Jay posted (seemingly) acquiescing to Mac's suggestion. Then you posted that you considered Wilgy a widely supported suspect "AS WELL". I took that as an inference that you (like the posters before you) were lining up to lynch me. I also considered (for good reason) that I too fitted your description of someone who "is Most widely suspected" - again, with reference to the posts by Mac, Jay and others.

If you assumed my post in any way to be a defence of Wilgy, you have either misinterpreted my remarks or perhaps (to a degree) I should've been more explicit. If that is the case, I apologise unreservedly. I most certainly support looking at Wilgy as a potential Mafia as (like I said in my last post) I do almost everyone still playing. I think for too long now, we've been jumping to conclusions way too fast and have paid a high price for that. Yes, I know I bear responsibility for that perhaps more than most to this point but I hope to change that for the rest of the time I have in this game.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Glorfindel wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Sloonei wrote: The approach of picking off the player who is most widely suspected. I am cautious because we just used it to lynch a townie.

I fear we may have something of a miscommunication here, my friend. Allow me to explain. You posted this directly after Mac asked for me to be the next lynch. Immediately following Mac's post, Jay posted (seemingly) acquiescing to Mac's suggestion. Then you posted that you considered Wilgy a widely supported suspect "AS WELL". I took that as an inference that you (like the posters before you) were lining up to lynch me. I also considered (for good reason) that I too fitted your description of someone who "is Most widely suspected" - again, with reference to the posts by Mac, Jay and others.

If you assumed my post in any way to be a defence of Wilgy, you have either misinterpreted my remarks or perhaps (to a degree) I should've been more explicit. If that is the case, I apologise unreservedly. I most certainly support looking at Wilgy as a potential Mafia as (like I said in my last post) I do almost everyone still playing. I think for too long now, we've been jumping to conclusions way too fast and have paid a high price for that. Yes, I know I bear responsibility for that perhaps more than most to this point but I hope to change that for the rest of the time I have in this game.
That does make me feel better, but I'm still a little uneasy at how aggressive you were against me in this post, when the post you're quoting is me expressing my reservations about lynching the easy consensus target. It looked like you were ignoring the actual substance of my post and trying to pounce on something that could be twisted into a suspicion.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 289

Post by MacDougall »

Haha I cannot remember the last time I was night killed in a game. Feels weird.

Thanks for the game.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I'm not adept at nightkill analysis, but perhaps someone who is would like to speculate on these last few kills. MP and then Mac are some odd choices. I get that they're probably a little gun-shy about going after Jay again. Perhaps they're trying to knock off the protective role(s) and that explains the seemingly odd choices of nightkill. Thoughts?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 148

Post by motel room »

Sloonei wrote:I'm not adept at nightkill analysis, but perhaps someone who is would like to speculate on these last few kills. MP and then Mac are some odd choices. I get that they're probably a little gun-shy about going after Jay again. Perhaps they're trying to knock off the protective role(s) and that explains the seemingly odd choices of nightkill. Thoughts?
Nightkill analysis is wifom-city. Loudest thinker is often the baddest.

But there's also the thing of us pointing fingers days ago at players talking about Epi when Epi died which didnt go anywhere, and now Epi has a lot to say complete with graphs and screenshots about Mac just as Mac dies.
ImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

6 guests? I better be getting a cut of the door.
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

motel room wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I'm not adept at nightkill analysis, but perhaps someone who is would like to speculate on these last few kills. MP and then Mac are some odd choices. I get that they're probably a little gun-shy about going after Jay again. Perhaps they're trying to knock off the protective role(s) and that explains the seemingly odd choices of nightkill. Thoughts?

But there's also the thing of us pointing fingers days ago at players talking about Epi when Epi died which didnt go anywhere, and now Epi has a lot to say complete with graphs and screenshots about Mac just as Mac dies.
My tinfoil about Epi involves this as well. On Night 1/Day 2 a point was made that zebra and INH looked good for going after Epi 1.0 during Night 1, the same night that he'd be killed. Now Epi 2.0 did the same thing to Mac on Night 5. I could see the possibility that he's playing off that earlier theory to earn townie points.

But I do not think that is the case. His thing with me immediately after Mac's death felt sincere. I don't think that's the sort of suspicion a scum player would come up with, even if it was a bit erratic from my point of view.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

I popped a quick vote on Wilgy just now
ImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Sloonei wrote:
motel room wrote:

My tinfoil about Epi involves this as well. On Night 1/Day 2 a point was made that zebra and INH looked good for going after Epi 1.0 during Night 1, the same night that he'd be killed. Now Epi 2.0 did the same thing to Mac on Night 5. I could see the possibility that he's playing off that earlier theory to earn townie points.

But I do not think that is the case. His thing with me immediately after Mac's death felt sincere. I don't think that's the sort of suspicion a scum player would come up with, even if it was a bit erratic from my point of view.
I've never seen a scum Epi so I don't know what I am or aren't looking out for.

I was pretty sure INH was scum so there's a lot of rejigging I need to do.
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

You've never seen me bad?

That's something else.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Re: MAD MAX: Night 4

Post by motel room »

insertnamehere wrote:
motel room wrote:Here's whats been on my mind -

The silvertongue character can stop a lynch not necessarily "save a person". I don't understand who as town, and silvertongue is town, would have wanted to stop that lynch except for INH. But I want to hear what INH thinks.

If it wasn't him, I don't think silvertongue would have to hide that they had stopped the lynch by contributing to the INH wagon or caring about the EOD tie. Im saying this cos Glorfindel was awfully slow acting (at least what it seemed to me) when he arrived and saw a tie - so I was thinking he could have PM'd the mod then and went to stop the lynch before getting into voting but that doesn't make much sense. So it would be someone off-wagon.

But I want to hear what INH thinks.
what do you want from me, motel room? :shrug:

All I'm gonna say on the subject is that I'm considering randomizing my vote for the foreseeable future.
Ok I see what you're putting down, and doesn't look like anyone's rejected it. Hot dang.
ImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Sloonei wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Sloonei wrote: The approach of picking off the player who is most widely suspected. I am cautious because we just used it to lynch a townie.

That does make me feel better, but I'm still a little uneasy at how aggressive you were against me in this post, when the post you're quoting is me expressing my reservations about lynching the easy consensus target. It looked like you were ignoring the actual substance of my post and trying to pounce on something that could be twisted into a suspicion.
I'm sorry, my friend. I swear that it was never my intention to appear in any way aggressive towards you (you have been to this point one of my strongest Town reads this game and the record bears that out). I was also neither ignoring the substance of your post (despite how it might've appeared) nor trying to pounce on anything that could be later twisted into a suspicion. I was simply bemoaning what I interpreted as you doing the very thing as proposed by Mac and Jay that has led us to this perilous place. I accept that you were merely recommending that we consider all our options moving forward and I whole-heartedly endorse that approach.

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 879
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Glorfindel, just one question:

Are you aligned with the Skags?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Epignosis
Huh?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think his suspicion of you entering this new day phase looked fake.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Let's review some of Zebra's strongest stances taken in this game:

~ Ricochet is bad.

~ Elohcin is good.

~ MovingPictures07 is bad.

I have spent the whole game thinking she looked genuine in her incorrectness, and I was willing to forgive. I ask myself now though, especially in the wake of Mac dying, whether I was being too easy on her. Zebra by her very nature as a player is very assertive about her manner of conveying her reads whether they are real or fake. That assertiveness is easy to mistake for sincerity, which is her best skill as a player.

Now we have Epignosis going after Mac right before his death in a way that perfectly recalls the circumstances earlier in the game, to the point that coincidence appears less likely than intent. I think motel room was making a valid inference when he suggested this first, and it was my immediate reaction to the reveal of Mac's death. Now, consider the most likely impact of a MacDougall death -- Glorfindel gets wasted today. It's the absolute easiest means of night kill manipulation on the table, and I am not inclined to bite. I think Glorfindel is the carrot, and either Epignosis or Sloonei is dangling that carrot.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 152

Post by insertnamehere »

I'd be so happy if today's lynch came down to Glorfindel Vs. Sloonei.

I mean, I'm still going to randomize my vote, but it would make me happy.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

I also don't see Zebra killing MP immediately after writing a massive wall post on him.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Scotty wrote:Yikes. Sorry indi. Back to the drawing board for me. I'm not sure this makes Sloonei look better, but it doesn't make him seem worse.
insertnamehere wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:at this point, I'm just sitting in the balcony, feeling salty, detached, impotent, and utterly indifferent to this game.

I'm like Statler & Waldorf, combined into one physical body.

#avengeindi #mpdidnothingwrong #boldplay
Who do you think is bad?
Glorfindel.

Honorable mentions to Dom and Lorab. Those are my three biggest suspicions, in that order.
Why Dom and LoRab? I'm not versed in either of them this game but I'm open to hearing possibilities.

LoRab choosing to vote you because you "neenered" her sticks out to me. It wasn't even clarified that she thought you bad, but because she was neener peeved.
Lorab's insane level of tunnel-vision is getting to the point where I'm beginning to find it legitimately suspicious, although I am quite biased when it comes to her. Dom's felt blendy except for his quixotic quest against MP which I never liked or agreed with. It felt like a pet case designed to prevent Dom from having to actively take a stand.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Sloonei, you really like asking people questions, so I'll ask you a couple.

What's the biggest thing you've done to benefit the civilian cause?

What's the biggest thing you've done to unintentionally hurt the civilian cause?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

insertnamehere wrote:Sloonei, you really like asking people questions, so I'll ask you a couple.

What's the biggest thing you've done to unintentionally hurt the civilian cause?
Ask questions to stoke the ongoing conversation.

Push mislynches of town players.

What value do these questions serve?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Sloonei wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:Sloonei, you really like asking people questions, so I'll ask you a couple.

Ask questions to stoke the ongoing conversation.

Push mislynches of town players.

What value do these questions serve?
Just stokin' the conversation. Funny that you get defensive when someone asks you questions literally 2 sentences after you talk about how much you love asking questions.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Side Missions”