Bathsheba
No votes
Lot
No votes
Pilate
8%
Rahab
23%
The Witch of Endor (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
69%

Total votes: 13
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 391

Re: Biblical Mafia [CHAPTER III]

Post by Snapshot »

Rahab wrote:Also, if one of the selling points against Deborah is her "trust" in Pilate, then why not go straight for the source? Either one could go but I feel worse about Pilate, especially the vibes in this last cycle.
I could have gotten behind either one too, but Stephen's vote for Deborah yesterday made me more confident going that way, because I think Stephen has had very good instincts this game and I trust him based on his voting record.
Reporting
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Saito »

I'm going to have to vote with an eye to self-preservation. At this stage, lynching me for my meagre output is pretty much admitting that the baddies are in command of things. I've actively tried to keep current, and voted based on the cases I thought had the most merit. Just because I don't have time to type out rainbow wall posts doesn't mean I'm bad. And meanwhile, players like Malchus just keep absently surviving. I've TRIED. :srsnod:
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Nicol Bolas »

I'm not making a "power play", that's really weird to say. I think Lot is bad, apparently that's somehow impossible, because Lot has done things that baddies absolutely cannot do. So I'm less informed than you maybe? I guess we'll see. I laid out why I find him suspicious, and I voted for him. That's how I usually play Mafia. If you would rather I play by jumping on the latest bandwagon, that's fine. That's not how Uzziah got lynched. If Lot wants to claim he just cannot be bad because *evidence*, then I'll say it too. I don't need to say it, clearly it has been said about me a lot before already. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong, and it wouldn't be the first time. But to call my vote a "power play" is ridiculous, either you're a Civvie whose paranoia has gotten the better of you, or you're a baddie who wants to defend Lot or knows he's Civ and wants to look Civ.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by PonySparkPrime »

I'm interested in seeing where this goes... :smoky:
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Plus, a huge amount of "Oh yeah, I just reread that player you mentioned and he/she defo seems bad!" just went on in response to Lot's "Hey, I think you guys should look here!".

That's my uninformed after not being active in this game analysis. :noble:
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

I am absolutely thoroughly unsurprised that Rebecca turned up to vote for me.

If I'm lynched, take a good long look at Deborah, Rebecca and Pilate guys. We need to catch three more, but they are running out of places to hide. A lynch on me, if successful, is something that I think is quite foolish as my role will be as evident as I've claimed it to be.

If it means I get to play in dead players jeopardy, though.... well, watch out! Epi, I'm in if I'm dead.
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Actually, I think you could consider subbing Rahab in for Pilate, possibly. Some combination of those four.

And Lazarus vote s only worth one, so I'm still saveable if anyone wants to believe in me.
Reporting
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
They/them/theirs/themself
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

WTF? What is going on???

I can't believe anyone actually thinks Lot is a wolf.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Rebecca wrote:Plus, a huge amount of "Oh yeah, I just reread that player you mentioned and he/she defo seems bad!" just went on in response to Lot's "Hey, I think you guys should look here!".

That's my uninformed after not being active in this game analysis. :noble:
WOLF ALERT
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Esther and Malchus are the only ones who haven't voted.

Here's hoping Esther makes the right move or we will lose the only civilian who has been consistently putting 100% into this game, myself included.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Rachel Green »

Stephen wrote:Esther and Malchus are the only ones who haven't voted.
All "day" I've been thinking the day ended in the PM, not AM! I am on my way out the door and I see its AM! I feel bad b/c I don't even know how far behind I may be. Last I was in here was about 18 hours ago. I wish I could make a more informed decision. *sigh* I still think Lot is good from what I have read anyway. I am not sure of all the Deborah votes, except that she has been a quiet one, not much to go on there. I am going to vote for Samuel. I have posted my suspicions of him previously.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

I don't understand. If you think Lot is good why didn't you save him? Your vote is worthless.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Stephen wrote:I don't understand. If you think Lot is good why didn't you save him? Your vote is worthless.
Gosh, I don't know. :confused2: I guess b/c I don't necessarily think Deborah is bad. I am not sure enough about her and would feel bad if I lynched her and she was good.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 135

Re: Biblical Mafia [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Who slew Absalom?

Poll ended at Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:54 am

Bathsheba
No votes

Deborah
Stephen (7), Bathsheba (9), Jacob (10), Samuel (12)
27%

Esther
No votes

Jacob
No votes

Lazarus
Lot (6)
7%

Lot
Pilate (5), Lazarus (8), Deborah (13), Rebecca (14)
27%

Malchus
No votes

Pilate
Rahab (11)
7%

Rahab
No votes

Rebecca
No votes

Samuel
Esther (15)
7%

Stephen
No votes

A Bad Hair Day (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1), Metalmarsh89 (2), MovingPictures07 (3), Absalom (4)
27%

Total votes : 15
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Second Mafioso

Chapter III
1 The furor among the people of Sin-d’kaht was not assuaged by the deaths of Absalom and Samson, and they sought justice. 2 Some were arguing that Lot was guilty, for there was a saying among them: 3 “He who has many sins has many words.” 4 Still others declared that Deborah was evil, for there was another proverb: 5 “When you do wrong, speak not, for your words are treacherous to you.” 6 And after this manner did they quarrel all day. 7 It was decided that they should cast lots, and the lot fell on Deborah. 8 Now Deborah was very large, and of great strength, and so withstood each blow from a stone. 9 When the people had tired, they said, “Surely this is no woman! Take off her veil.” 10 And the people did so, and behold, behind the veil was a bearded countenance, one belonging to a Philistine! 11 And they marveled that no stone could kill him, so they cut off his head. 12 They sent the head to Philistia as a warning to the people that dwelt there.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Biblical Mafia [CHAPTER IV]

Post by Epignosis »

Note: The Chapter IV poll will go up after 5pm EST.

Also, I have five contestants for this evening. I originally wanted six, but five is perfect on reflection. Teams will be randomly assigned.

I would like one backup contestant in case someone cannot / does not make it on time.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Fantastic result! BIH Deborah. I can't believe she was bad after all, with her constant "I'm catching up and still playing, I swear!" posts. Wow.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Thanks for replying, Esther, I understand that. It just seemed weird that you would throw off since your vote literally had no impact on the lynch.

So... somewhere in Pilate, Rebecca, Esther, and Rahab are likely our wolves. I highly doubt a Deborah voter is a wolf after that display. It is possible that some teammates tried to push Lot today (for no good reason) and that one or two teammates threw off. This lynch makes me feel a whole heck of a lot better about Bathsheba to be honest.

Frankly, I think Rahab's throw-off looks worse than Esther's, but I think Pilate and Rebecca look TERRIBLE after this lynch, so I'd rather vote them in the future. Neither of them should make it to endgame in ANY scenario, regardless of what they say.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

With all of that said, I'm intrigued about what the Night may bring, and am still going to keep an open mind. It is still possible Lot is a wolf, but I would believe almost every other player in the game is more likely a wolf than he is at this point.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 79

Post by Gunther »

I couldn't tell who died but hooray it was Deborah. You played a good game Deborah, always putting us off with your "Behind and I need to catch up". You'll just never be able to use that excuse again. Now we just have one more to get. Problem is there is still too much choice.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Bathsheba, considering the post said "one belonging to a Philistine", I assumed that means he was Goliath the Philistine.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

And technically there are still two more wolves to get, when you consider that Judas has betrayed the civilians.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

My guess is that Pilate is Judas. Call it a gut thing. If you think about Pilate's behavior all game, it seems most likely to me explained by civilian who can betray at some point type of play.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

If I do die tonight, I can 99% vouch for Lot and Samuel at this point. Also feeling very good about Bathsheba and Jacob. Town needs to stick together and really put in 100% to win this game. It is now possible, with Lot's survival.

It would be very silly for the wolves to eat me tonight though, lest they want to completely ruin their potential conquest.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Ignore me. It seems we are now in a new Day. That means... Absalom was NOT Joshua and that Joshua must still be alive! Brilliant.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Stephen wrote:My guess is that Pilate is Judas. Call it a gut thing. If you think about Pilate's behavior all game, it seems most likely to me explained by civilian who can betray at some point type of play.
Stephen you did say in a post above that it was Pilate and Rebecca that looked terrible out of this lynch and you would probably vote one of them. Is the thought you express here after a little more reflection and mean Rebecca really looks like your lynch candidate today?
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Oh no wait I misunderstood. Never mind the question. I need more coffee.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Considering Judas has used a kill, Judas must be a wolf. Therefore, assuming Pilate is Judas, Pilate is not on the side of righteousness. His push against Lot during Chapter III was incredibly illuminating.

The wolves attempted to pull a power play and it would have worked, actually, if Lot hadn't survived and the Joshua role was gone. But with both of those in the civilians' favor, it seems the tide is turning.

I feel most confident about Pilate and Rebecca, but I'm probably leaning a bit more for voting Rebecca, since her behavior was scummy to the MAX.

I'm almost certain we'll find the wolves and in this order:
1. Rebecca
2. Pilate
3. Rahab
4. Esther
5. Malchus

Since there are two wolves, hopefully it won't take more than through #3 to end this game.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

With 11 players, that means we are at 9 v 2 right now, assuming there are no Horsemen alive. If there are Horsemen, then it could be like 8 v 2 v 1 or even 7 v 2 v 2, but the Horsemen are an enigma, so for simplicity let's not worry about them for now. I don't think anyone should concern themselves with them.

The civilians can and will win this game, especially with the Joshua role still in play. In theory, if we lynch a wolf during Chapter IV, then we will be at 9 v 1 (discounting Horsemen complications) at Chapter V, again with no Night, thanks to Joshua. In the luckiest scenario, we can end the game at Chapter V, with no more death at Night. But in order to best achieve this scenario, we need everyone in here talking, and we need the town giving it their best effort.

I look forward to Lot's contributions to the Chapter IV lynch, as well as everyone else.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

In fact, mulling over it, Rebecca, Pilate, and Rahab will almost certainly carry at least one wolf, if not both. I just cannot see a scenario in which a wolf voted to bus Deborah in that lynch. I'm curious what others are thinking though, since I don't hold all of the answers.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Also, I want to stress this. From here on out, we need to discuss as a group, and we need to try to vote as a united front as much as possible, only after discussing as much as we can. NO MORE THROW OFF VOTES. It could cost the civilians the game.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Wow, I just can't get over how important that lynch was. It singlehandedly probably determined the winning faction of this game.

I have to go. Stephen OUT!
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Jack Shephard »

Phew. Wow. That was nerve-wracking. Can't believe Lot was that close to getting stoned. Incredible. I agree with absolutely everything Stephen is saying. We can do this people!
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Jack Shephard »

Oh, and there's a poll for the deadie competition! Gonna root for Absalom. :srsnod:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Note:

There is a poll up. These are the five tribes, represented by a dead leader. You will select the tribe with the leader you think will win the contest tonight.

Only two per tribe please.

If you don't vote by 5pm EST, you will be randomly assigned to a tribe.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Jacob wrote:Oh, and there's a poll for the deadie competition! Gonna root for Absalom. :srsnod:
I, too, will be rooting for Absalom. :noble:
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Stephen wrote:Thanks for replying, Esther, I understand that. It just seemed weird that you would throw off since your vote literally had no impact on the lynch.

So... somewhere in Pilate, Rebecca, Esther, and Rahab are likely our wolves.
Well, even though I wasn't a part of it, I'm glad we got another one :) And....now we have another day!

I've always had bad feeling about Pilate, I haven't looked too much at Rebecca. I will do that. Rahab, like I said, seems helpful even though her posts are fewer than some.
Stephen wrote:If I do die tonight, I can 99% vouch for Lot and Samuel at this point. Also feeling very good about Bathsheba and Jacob. Town needs to stick together and really put in 100% to win this game. It is now possible, with Lot's survival.

It would be very silly for the wolves to eat me tonight though, lest they want to completely ruin their potential conquest.
I'm glad you are speaking up more now, Stephen. What makes you so sure about Lot, Samuel, Bathsheba, and Jacob. I am not saying I disagree with you (although I may on one or two :P) I am just curious to get a more detailed analysis. Or is it just by process of elimination b/c of who you say is bad?

Absalom for the win!
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Regarding Rahab, yes, she is the most helpful seeming and seems least likely in that regard of the three, since Rebecca and Pilate are outright wolfy, but Rahab's voting record is what sinks her. In addition, her vote this past lynch was a suspicious noncommittal "throw off" vote, with her reasoning appearing more fabricated than yours. She also looks worse than you in terms of overall voting record this game and in terms of subtle manipulation of the thread.

Regarding Lot, Samuel, Bathsheba, and Jacob, all four voted for Deborah, a confirmed wolf, in perhaps the most important lynch of the game, and that's saying something. There is no way that a wolf teammate of Deborah would unnecessarily throw her under when they were pulling off a power play:

If they were to eliminate Lot, they would have Deborah still alive (and thus 3 wolves of 11 players), kill someone tonight (3 of 10), they would have taken out the most talkative civilian in this game and could practically control every lynch thereafter. That's why they decided to make the ballsy move to get rid of Lot. Consequently, I think it would be ridiculously stupid for any of the 3 wolves to work in direct opposition to such a power play, as it defeats the purpose of the play. The fact that a Lot suspicion train grew out of nowhere in addition to the crucial part in the game we are at lend credence to the move against Lot being an aggressive, coordinated move by the wolves.

Thus, since all four of Lot, Samuel, Bathsheba, and Jacob voted for Deborah, they could hardly be considered Deborah's teammates. In addition:
1) Lot has, in addition to Absalom and Balaam, contributed by far the most to this game, analyzing voting records, and has been instrumental in lynching wolves, despite a few missteps along the way.
2) Samuel's responses to recent suspicion struck me as 100% genuine and I have no reason to believe that he was a wolf playing the "I don't know" card.
3) Bathsheba 2.0 seems reasonable. I wasn't really sure about him one way or the other, but a wolf would not have cast a crucial vote for Deborah, so while he is the one I questioned the most going into this lynch, it's foolish to let tinfoiling create heat in his direction.
4) Jacob's votes have been crucial in lynching wolves as well, again despite some missteps, and there is also the nature of his role claim and his recent town-like contributions.

If any of those four are wolves, I'd bet it's Jacob, but I really, really don't think that is the case. I'm confident that we can trust the four of them, for the time being, largely due to this most recent lynch, but for a couple of other reasons as specified above, as well as the process of elimination, since there are only two wolves remaining and half of the players remaining have worse voting records than these players. If we lynch Pilate, Rebecca, and Rahab and the game isn't over, then we should reevaluate. Of course, that's my opinion.

Does that answer your question, Esther?
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

I was worried about over-relying on admitting voting records as solid evidence this late in the game when it seemed the wolves could easily win this game, but the most recent lynch changes everything. It completely altered the dynamic of the game and destroyed what otherwise would have been a very likely wolf win.

Therefore, I feel that relying on the voting record for Book II: Chapter III is perhaps the strongest evidence we've had this entire game.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

And I know this will inevitably become a topic of discussion, so I want to address it. As to why I came into this game post-house explosion as very talkative, then dropped off mostly for the remainder of the game, only to recently resurface, there are various reasons I did this.

1) Busy RL and other commitments have been keeping me occupied.
2) I wanted to see how the previous few cycles went particularly before committing to strong opinions of most players, since there were still too many unknowns to aggressively pursue suspects with any semblance of high confidence, especially after the failed Jonathan and Jeph lynches.

May it be known.

Now I have to go again. Good luck in the contest, Absalom!
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

DAY 1 RESULTS:

1. SAMUEL (Paul)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
2. SAMUEL (Samson)<---voter = civvie
3. LOT (Gideon)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
4. UZZIAH (Pilate)
5. REBECCA (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
6. PAUL (Martha)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
7. BARNABAS (Stephen)
8. UZZIAH (Job) <---voter = civvie
9. SAMSON (Mordecai) <===VOTER = HEATHEN
10. SAMSON (Mary Mag)<---voter = civvie
11. ABSALOM (Cain)<---voter = civvie
12. CAIN (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
13. CAIN (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
14. SAMSON (Isaac)<---voter = civvie
15. SAMSON (Jacob)
16. JEPHTHA (Rebecca)
17. ABSALOM (Malchus)
18. SAMSON (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
19. MARY MAG (Jonah)<---voter killed self over Absalom's murder (modkill?)
20. SAMSON (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
21. SAMSON (Samuel)
22. CAIN (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
23. JEPHTHAH (Lot)
24. PAUL (Nicodemus)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
25. CAIN (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
26. GIDEON (Hagar)<---voter was the civvie smited after our first 3 civ stonings
27. MARY MAG (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
28. UZZIAH (Rahab)
29. CAIN (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens

Not Voting: Barnabas, Bathsheba, Esther, Judah, Lazarus

DAY 1 RESULTS (alternate format):

9. SAMSON (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
10. SAMSON (Mary Mag)<---voter = civvie
14. SAMSON (Isaac)<---voter = civvie
15. SAMSON (Jacob)
18. SAMSON (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
20. SAMSON (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
21. SAMSON (Samuel)

12. CAIN (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
13. CAIN (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
22. CAIN (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
25. CAIN (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
29. CAIN (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens

4. UZZIAH (Pilate)
8. UZZIAH (Job) <---voter = civvie
28. UZZIAH (Rahab)

1. SAMUEL (Paul)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
2. SAMUEL (Samson)<---voter = civvie

6. PAUL (Martha)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
24. PAUL (Nicodemus)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens

11. ABSALOM (Cain)<---voter = civvie
17. ABSALOM (Malchus)

16. JEPHTHA (Rebecca)
23. JEPHTHAH (Lot)

19. MARY MAG (Jonah)<---voter killed self over Absalom's murder (modkill?)
27. MARY MAG (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie

3. LOT (Gideon)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens

5. REBECCA (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens

7. BARNABAS (Stephen)

26. GIDEON (Hagar)<---voter was the civvie smited after our first 3 civ stonings

Not Voting:
Barnabas
Bathsheba
Esther
Judah<---voter was the civvie smote after our second 3 civ stonings
Lazarus
Day 2 Results:

1. JOB (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
2. UZZIAH (Job)<---voter = civvie
3. JOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
4. CAIN (Paul)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
5. CAIN (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
6. CAIN (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
7. CAIN (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
8. CAIN (Malchus)
9. UZZIAH (Lot)
10. CAIN (Rahab)
11. STEPHEN (Stephen)
12. CAIN (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens
13. JEPHTHAH (Rebecca)
14. ABSALOM (Lazarus)
15. UZZIAH (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
16. CAIN (Bathsheba)

Not Voting: Barnabas (2), Cain, Esther (2), Gideon, Hagar, Isaac, Jacob, Jephthah, Jonah, Judah (2), Mary Mag, Mordecai, Nicodemus, Pilate, Ruth, Samuel

DAY 2 RESULTS (alternate format):

4. CAIN (Paul)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
5. CAIN (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
6. CAIN (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
7. CAIN (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
8. CAIN (Malchus)
10. CAIN (Rahab)
12. CAIN (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens
16. CAIN (Bathsheba)

2. UZZIAH (Job)<---voter = civvie
9. UZZIAH (Lot)
15. UZZIAH (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie

1. JOB (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
3. JOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens

11. STEPHEN (Stephen)

13. JEPHTHAH (Rebecca)

14. ABSALOM (Lazarus)

Not Voting:
Barnabas (2)
Cain<---voter = civvie
Esther (2)
Gideon<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
Hagar<---voter was the civvie smited after our first 3 civ stonings
Isaac<---voter = civvie
Jacob
Jephthah<---voter = civvie
Jonah<---voter killed self over Absalom's murder (modkill?)
Judah (2)<---voter was the civvie smited after our second 3 civ stonings
Mary Mag<---voter = civvie
Mordecai<===VOTER = HEATHEN
Nicodemus<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
Pilate
Ruth<===VOTER = HEATHEN
Samuel
DAY 3 Results:

1. UZZIAH (Job)<---voter = civvie
2. JOB (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
3. RACHEL (Lot)
4. RACHEL (Mary Mag)
<---voter = civvie
5. UZZIAH (Nicodemus)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
6. LAZARUS (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
7. JOB (Isaac)<---voter = civvie
8. RAHAB (Jonah)<---voter killed self over Absalom's murder (modkill?)
9. UZZIAH (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
10. MARY MAG (Rebecca)
11. LAZARUS (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
12. LAZARUS (Gideon)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
13. MARY MAG (Jacob)
14. MARY MAG (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
15. MARY MAG (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
16. MARY MAG (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
17. JOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
18. JOB (Esther)
19. ABSALOM (Lazarus)
20. UZZIAH (Rahab)
21. MARY MAG (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
22. MARY MAG (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens

Day 3 Not Voting: Barnabas (3), Bathsheba (2), Hagar (2), Judah (3), Malchus, Pilate (2), Samuel (2), Stephen

DAY 3 RESULTS (alternate format):

10. MARY MAG (Rebecca)
13. MARY MAG (Jacob)
14. MARY MAG (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
15. MARY MAG (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
16. MARY MAG (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
21. MARY MAG (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
22. MARY MAG (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens

1. UZZIAH (Job)<---voter = civvie
5. UZZIAH (Nicodemus)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
9. UZZIAH (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
20. UZZIAH (Rahab)

7. JOB (Isaac)<---voter = civvie
17. JOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
18. JOB (Esther)

6. LAZARUS (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
11. LAZARUS (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
12. LAZARUS (Gideon)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens

3. RACHEL (Lot)
4. RACHEL (Mary Mag)
<---voter = civvie

8. RAHAB (Jonah)<---voter killed self over Absalom's murder (modkill?)

19. ABSALOM (Lazarus)

Day 3 Not Voting:
Barnabas (3)
Bathsheba (2)
Hagar (2)<---voter was the civvie smited after our first 3 civ stonings
Judah (3)<---voter was the civvie smited after our second 3 civ stonings
Malchus
Pilate (2)
Samuel (2)
Stephen
DAY 4 Results:

1. RACHEL (Pilate)
3. BALAAM (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
4. BALAAM (Nicodemus)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
5. ABSALOM (Lazarus)
6. JOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
7. BALAAM (Rebecca)
8. JOB (Stephen)
9. JOB (Jonah)
<---voter killed self over Absalom's murder (modkill?)
10. JOB (Samuel)
11. LAZARUS (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
12. JOB (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens
13. UZZIAH (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
14. LAZARUS (Rahab)
15. RACHEL (Job)<---voter = civvie
16. BALAAM (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
17. JOB (Esther)
18. JOB (Jonathan)
<---voter = civvie
19. BALAAM (Judah)<---voter was the civvie smited after our second 3 civ stonings
20. DEBORAH (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
21. JOB (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN

Not Voting: Barnabas (4), Bathsheba (3), Isaac (2), Jacob (2), Lot, Malchus (2)

DAY 4 RESULTS (alternate format):

6. JOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
8. JOB (Stephen)
9. JOB (Jonah)
10. JOB (Samuel)
12. JOB (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens
17. JOB (Esther)
18. JOB (Jonathan)
<---voter = civvie
21. JOB (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN

3. BALAAM (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
4. BALAAM (Nicodemus)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
7. BALAAM (Rebecca)
16. BALAAM (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
19. BALAAM (Judah)<---voter was the civvie smited after our second 3 civ stonings

1. RACHEL (Pilate)
15. RACHEL (Job)<---voter = civvie

11. LAZARUS (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
14. LAZARUS (Rahab)

5. ABSALOM (Lazarus)

13. UZZIAH (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

20. DEBORAH (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

Not Voting:
Barnabas (4)
Bathsheba (3)
Isaac (2)<---voter = civvie
Jacob (2)
Lot
Malchus (2)
DAY 5 Results:

1. UZZIAH (Pilate)
2. JEPHTHAH (Rebecca)
3. UZZIAH (Stephen)
4. UZZIAH (Absalom)
<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
5. SAMUEL (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
6. UZZIAH (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
7. STEPHEN (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
8. JEPHTHAH (Lot)
9. UZZIAH (Esther)
10. JEPHTHAH (Samuel)
11. SAMUEL (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
12. UZZIAH (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
13. ABSALOM (Lazarus)
14. UZZIAH (Rahab)
15. JEPHTHAH (Isaac)<---voter = civvie
16. UZZIAH (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
17. UZZIAH (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
18. MALCHUS (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
19. JEPHTHAH (Jonah)<---voter killed self over Absalom's murder (modkill?)

Not Voting: Balaam, Bathsheba (4), Jacob (3), Judah (4), Malchus (3)

DAY 5 RESULTS (alternate format):

1. UZZIAH (Pilate)
3. UZZIAH (Stephen)
4. UZZIAH (Absalom)
<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
6. UZZIAH (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
9. UZZIAH (Esther)
12. UZZIAH (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
14. UZZIAH (Rahab)
16. UZZIAH (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
17. UZZIAH (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

2. JEPHTHAH (Rebecca)
8. JEPHTHAH (Lot)
10. JEPHTHAH (Samuel)
15. JEPHTHAH (Isaac)<---voter = civvie
19. JEPHTHAH (Jonah)<---voter killed self over Absalom's murder (modkill?)

5. SAMUEL (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
11. SAMUEL (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN

7. STEPHEN (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

13. ABSALOM (Lazarus)

18. MALCHUS (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

Not Voting:
Balaam
Bathsheba (4)
Jacob (3)
Judah (4)<---voter was the civvie smited after our second 3 civ stonings
Malchus (3)
DAY 6 Results:
1. RACHEL (Isaac)<---voter = civvie
2. RUTH (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
3. RUTH (Stephen)
4. ABSALOM (Pilate)
5. RUTH (Lot)
6. PILATE (Esther)
7. RUTH (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
8. RACHEL (Rebecca)
9. RACHEL (Mordecai)
<===VOTER = HEATHEN
10. PILATE (Rahab)
11. ABSALOM (Lazarus)
12. JACOB (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
13. JACOB (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
14. RUTH (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
15. RACHEL (Jacob)
16. ABSALOM (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
17. RUTH (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens
18. RUTH (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
19. RUTH (Samuel)
20. RUTH (Bathsheba)

Not Voting: Jonah (2), Judah (5), Malchus (4)

DAY 6 RESULTS (alternate format):

2. RUTH (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
3. RUTH (Stephen)
5. RUTH (Lot)
7. RUTH (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
14. RUTH (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
17. RUTH (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens
18. RUTH (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
19. RUTH (Samuel)
20. RUTH (Bathsheba)

1. RACHEL (Isaac)<---voter = civvie
8. RACHEL (Rebecca)
9. RACHEL (Mordecai)
<===VOTER = HEATHEN
15. RACHEL (Jacob)

4. ABSALOM (Pilate)
11. ABSALOM (Lazarus)
16. ABSALOM (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

6. PILATE (Esther)
10. PILATE (Rahab)

12. JACOB (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
13. JACOB (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

Not Voting:
Jonah (2)<---voter killed self over Absalom's murder (modkill?)
Judah (5)<---voter was the civvie smited after our second 3 civ stonings
Malchus (4)
Day 7 Results:
1. JONATHAN (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
2. PILATE (Esther)
3. JONATHAN (Pilate)
4. REBECCA (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
5. REBECCA (Jacob)
6. JONATHAN (Stephen)
7. PILATE (Rahab)
8. JEPHTHAH (Lot)
9. JEPHTHAH (Rebecca)
10. JEPHTHAH (Balaam)
<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens
11. JEPHTHAH (Samuel)
12. JEPHTHAH (Lazarus)
13. JEPHTHAH (Jonathan)
<---voter = civvie
14. JONATHAN (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
15. JACOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
16. BALAAM (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

Not Voting:
Bathsheba (5), Deborah, Isaac (3), Jonah (3), Judah (6), Malchus (5)

DAY 7 RESULTS (alternate format):

8. JEPHTHAH (Lot)
9. JEPHTHAH (Rebecca)
10. JEPHTHAH (Balaam)
11. JEPHTHAH (Samuel)
12. JEPHTHAH (Lazarus)
13. JEPHTHAH (Jonathan)
<---voter = civvie

1. JONATHAN (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
3. JONATHAN (Pilate)
6. JONATHAN (Stephen)

14. JONATHAN (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN

2. PILATE (Esther)
7. PILATE (Rahab)

4. REBECCA (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
5. REBECCA (Jacob)

15. JACOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens

16. BALAAM (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

Not Voting:
Bathsheba (5)
Deborah<===VOTER = HEATHEN
Isaac (3)<---voter = civvie
Jonah (3)<---voter killed self over Absalom's murder (modkill?)
Judah (6)<---voter was the civvie smited after our second 3 civ stonings
Malchus (5)
Day 8 Results:
1. LAZARUS (Lot)
2. JONATHAN (Pilate)
3. JONATHAN (Stephen)
4. JONATHAN (Esther))
5. JONATHAN (Balaam)
6. JACOB (Rahab)
7. BALAAM (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
8. JACOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
9. JONATHAN (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
10. JONATHAN (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
11. JONATHAN (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
12. JONATHAN (Jacob)
13. JONATHAN (Jonah)
14. LAZARUS (Lazarus)
15. JONATHAN (Samuel)

Not Voting: Bathsheba (6), Isaac (4),Jonathan, Judah (7), Malchus (6), Rebecca

DAY 8 RESULTS (alternate format):

2. JONATHAN (Pilate)
3. JONATHAN (Stephen)
4. JONATHAN (Esther))
5. JONATHAN (Balaam)
9. JONATHAN (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
10. JONATHAN (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
11. JONATHAN (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
12. JONATHAN (Jacob)
13. JONATHAN (Jonah)
15. JONATHAN (Samuel)

6. JACOB (Rahab)
8. JACOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens

1. LAZARUS (Lot)
14. LAZARUS (Lazarus)

7. BALAAM (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

Not Voting:
Bathsheba (6)
Isaac (4)<---voter = civvie
Jonathan<---voter = civvie
Judah (7)<---voter was the civvie smited after our second 3 civ stonings
Malchus (6)
Rebecca
DAY 9 RESULTS:

1. LAZARUS (Lot)
2. ISAAC (Isaac)<---voter = civvie
3. MORDECAI (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
4. MORDECAI (Pilate)
5. ISAAC (Esther)
6. ISAAC (Rahab)
7. MORDECAI (Stephen)
8. LOT (Lazarus)
9. ISAAC (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
10. ISAAC (Samuel)
11. MORDECAI (Jacob)
12. PILATE (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
13. MORDECAI (Samson)<---voter = civvie (wtf zombie vote????)

Not voting: Balaam (2), Bathsheba (7), Deborah (2), Jonah (4), Malchus (7), Rebecca (2)

DAY 9 RESULTS (alternate format):
3. MORDECAI (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
4. MORDECAI (Pilate)
7. MORDECAI (Stephen)
11. MORDECAI (Jacob)
13. MORDECAI (Samson)<---voter = civvie (wtf zombie vote????)

2. ISAAC (Isaac)<---voter = civvie
5. ISAAC (Esther)
6. ISAAC (Rahab)
9. ISAAC (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
10. ISAAC (Samuel)

1. LAZARUS (Lot)

8. LOT (Lazarus)

12. PILATE (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

Not Voting:
Balaam (2)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens
Bathsheba (7)
Deborah (2)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
Jonah (4)<---voter killed self over Absalom's murder (modkill?)
Malchus (7)
Rebecca (2)
Day 10 Results:

1. BELSHAZZAR (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
2. LAZARUS (Lot)
3. BELSHAZZAR (Isaac)<---voter = civvie
4. LOT (Lazarus)
5. BELSHAZZAR (Pilate)
6. ISAAC (Stephen)
7. BELSHAZZAR (Jacob)
8. STEPHEN (Samson)<---voter = civvie (wtf zombie vote????)
9. PILATE (Esther)
10. ISAAC (Rahab)
11. BELSHAZZAR (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
12. REBECCA (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
13. ISAAC (Rebecca)
14. BELSHAZZAR (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens

Not Voting: Bathsheba (8), Jonah (5), Malchus (8), Samuel (3)

DAY 10 RESULTS (alternate format):
1. BELSHAZZAR (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
3. BELSHAZZAR (Isaac)<---voter = civvie
5. BELSHAZZAR (Pilate)
7. BELSHAZZAR (Jacob)
11. BELSHAZZAR (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
14. BELSHAZZAR (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens

6. ISAAC (Stephen)
10. ISAAC (Rahab)
13. ISAAC (Rebecca)

2. LAZARUS (Lot)

4. LOT (Lazarus)

8. STEPHEN (Samson)<---voter = civvie (wtf zombie vote????)

9. PILATE (Esther)

12. REBECCA (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN

Not Voting:
Bathsheba (8)
Jonah (5)<---voter killed self over Absalom's murder (modkill?)
Malchus (8)
Samuel (3)
DAY 11 (or Second Mafioso: Day 1)

1. LAZARUS (Lot)
2. RUTH (Isaac)<---voter = civvie
3. RUTH (Stephen)
4. RUTH (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
5. ISAAC (Rahab)
6. ISAAC (Rebecca)
7. RUTH (Bathsheba)
8. BATHSHEBA (Esther)
9. ISAAC (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
10. RUTH (Jacob)
11. ISAAC (Ruth)<===VOTER = STILL HEATHEN
12. ISAAC (Samuel)

Not Voting: Jonah (6), Lazarus (2), Malchus (9), Pilate (3)

DAY 11 RESULTS (alternate format)

2. RUTH (Isaac)<---voter = civvie
3. RUTH (Stephen)
4. RUTH (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
7. RUTH (Bathsheba)
10. RUTH (Jacob)

5. ISAAC (Rahab)
6. ISAAC (Rebecca)
9. ISAAC (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
11. ISAAC (Ruth)<===VOTER = STILL HEATHEN
12. ISAAC (Samuel)

1. LAZARUS (Lot)

8. BATHSHEBA (Esther)

Not Voting:
Jonah (6)<---voter killed self over Absalom's murder (modkill?)
Lazarus (2)
Malchus (9)
Pilate (3)

DAY 12 RESULTS (aka Second Mafioso Day 2)

1. LAZARUS (Lot)
2. DEBORAH (Stephen)
3. ISAAC (Samuel)
4. ISAAC (Esther)
5. RAHAB (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
6. ISAAC (Pilate)
7. RAHAB (Bathsheba)
8. ISAAC (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
9. ISAAC (Jacob)
10. ISAAC (Rahab)

Not Voting: Isaac (5), Jonah (7), Lazarus (3), Malchus (10), Rebecca (3)

DAY 12 Results (alternate format)

3. ISAAC (Samuel)
4. ISAAC (Esther)
6. ISAAC (Pilate)
8. ISAAC (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
9. ISAAC (Jacob)
10. ISAAC (Rahab)

5. RAHAB (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
7. RAHAB (Bathsheba)

1. LAZARUS (Lot)

2. DEBORAH (Stephen)

Not Voting:
Isaac (5)<---voter = civvie
Jonah (7)<---voter killed self over Absalom's murder (modkill?)
Lazarus (3)
Malchus (10)
Rebecca (3)
DAY 13 RESULTS (aka Second Mafioso- Chapter 13)

1. LOT (Pilate)
2. LAZARUS (Lot)
3. DEBORAH (Stephen)
4. LOT (Lazarus)
5. DEBORAH (Bathsheba)
6. DEBORAH (Jacob)
7. PILATE (Rahab)
8. DEBORAH (Samuel)
9. LOT (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
10. LOT (Rebecca)
11. SAMUEL (Esther)

Not Voting: Malchus (11)

Alternate Format:
3. DEBORAH (Stephen)
5. DEBORAH (Bathsheba)
6. DEBORAH (Jacob)
8. DEBORAH (Samuel)

1. LOT (Pilate)
4. LOT (Lazarus)
9. LOT (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
10. LOT (Rebecca)

2. LAZARUS (Lot)

7. PILATE (Rahab)

11. SAMUEL (Esther)

Not Voting:
Malchus (11)
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

I'm hitching myself to team Jephthah. It's the least I could do.

Lord, I send out a prayer of thanks for NOT lynching me.

What say you now, Pilate?

Stephen, I think your list of best bets is petty good although I think I'd flip around Rahab and Pilate. I'd definitely start off with Rebecca.

Of course, I think I'LL vote for Lazarus, if yall don't mind.
Reporting
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Noted, Lot. Why do you think Rahab is more likely to be a wolf than Pilate?

I agree on starting off with Rebecca. I cannot fathom her behavior has a town mindset at this point.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Saito »

As my going-away-because-I'm-dead present to you, the living, I give you... this:

Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Stephen wrote:Noted, Lot. Why do you think Rahab is more likely to be a wolf than Pilate?

I agree on starting off with Rebecca. I cannot fathom her behavior has a town mindset at this point.
She has had my trust and has indicated she believes I'm civ.

She could hardly vote for me.

She could, however, leave the door open for me to be lynched anyway, while not losing my trust, by voting Pilate rather than Deborah. She voted Pilate while Deborah was at three votes and I was at two. If rebecca is bad, it could be done with still a good shot I'd go down.

I still think the Isaac vote on Ruth's lynch day was key. I set out to give the heathens a way out of voting Ruth, and it was taken, and I think it was really very telling.
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Also, I'd like to say that Balaam AND his ass were trying to get Deborah out for days, so well done for calling it. I should have listened.
Reporting
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

So, apparently I am not good at reading the rules. I went with Samson b/c he has a way with the ladies.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Thanks, Lot. I would agree with you that Rahab is the #2 after Rebecca, but what do you make of Pilate spearheading the move against you this past lynch? That's what put him above Rahab for me.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Stephen wrote:Thanks, Lot. I would agree with you that Rahab is the #2 after Rebecca, but what do you make of Pilate spearheading the move against you this past lynch? That's what put him above Rahab for me.
I still think there is a chance that Pilate just isn't reading the thread.

He dropped back into reading it on the day I flipped out on Absalom. I can understand why that might look a bit shady if you couldn't be bothered actually reading the whole thread and decided just to start from there. He came up with a theory that I was Isaac's teammates which I think anyone who is reading could see was nonsense.

So - the fact his suspicions didn't make a lick of sense has me thinking it's possible he is civilian, funnily enough. But I wouldn't be opposed to having him above Rahab, I just think Rahab's vote yesterday sticks out for me.
Reporting
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Lot wrote:
Stephen wrote:Thanks, Lot. I would agree with you that Rahab is the #2 after Rebecca, but what do you make of Pilate spearheading the move against you this past lynch? That's what put him above Rahab for me.
I still think there is a chance that Pilate just isn't reading the thread.

He dropped back into reading it on the day I flipped out on Absalom. I can understand why that might look a bit shady if you couldn't be bothered actually reading the whole thread and decided just to start from there. He came up with a theory that I was Isaac's teammates which I think anyone who is reading could see was nonsense.

So - the fact his suspicions didn't make a lick of sense has me thinking it's possible he is civilian, funnily enough. But I wouldn't be opposed to having him above Rahab, I just think Rahab's vote yesterday sticks out for me.
That's a fair perspective. You could very well be right.

I do agree that Rahab's actions, if seen through a mafia lens, make her seem more intentionally or subtly manipulative type of scummy, whereas Pilate's would be very brazen and aggressive.

I agree, I don't like the way Rahab threw off during that last lynch one bit. It was really suspicious.

Return to “Previous Jobs”