Baby Mafia (TOWN WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 430
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Baby Mafia (D3)

Post by EnderWiggin »

Tess cares about my reads because she knows that I am potentially dangerous with my reads because I'll be confirmed town after I die.

Prove me wrong.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Wisp wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:45 pm I mean if this is your attempt.to discredit Tess after the shit storm of a read on me u gave day 1, then it's not doing much for me
Lmao.

You sure changed your tune from "Ender can't be a wolf with that re-eval."
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 310

Post by tessepia »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:43 pm I want everyone to do an exercise:

You're in a game. In a CC battle.

Your opponent, who you KNOW is wolf, says something you think is a bad read like, idk, "Wiml is good turtle".

You know that person WILL be flipped wolf today or tomorrow.

Do you really care to try and invalidate that read, knowing their flip will invalidate it for you?
ugh, I forget sometimes that being intentionally obtuse is a wolves refuge

convincing people on yourself, which is important, doesn't involve simple and only convincing people that things you do are wolfy

it involves showing fully, past just the consideration of tess vs ender or whatever such thing, that I am a town and x people are wolves

to do such involves convincing people too that what I say is correct and what you say is wrong--even if I don't point it out to go "this opinion is wolfy in itself." Convincing someone that my views of the game--such as the thing with gavial I said--are correct, IS important

I think that should obvious to everyone and I explained it properly
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:45 pm Tess cares about my reads because she knows that I am potentially dangerous with my reads because I'll be confirmed town after I die.

Prove me wrong.
I can simply say the same

say you die and flip town

I am an outed wolf

what I say to disagree with you has NO impact on your reads, now or later

like this is what's actually impossible

this day phase matters, which I've acknowledged and you haven't, and you're pulling it into another, later point, when who is telling the truth will be obvious

What matters is convincing people I'm telling the truth *today*
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 736

Post by Millium »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:51 pm
Wisp wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:45 pm I mean if this is your attempt.to discredit Tess after the shit storm of a read on me u gave day 1, then it's not doing much for me
Lmao.

That's the fun part about town me, I'm pretty free flowing lol, the bad part is I tend to be a little too hedgy, 10x better than old toxic wisp, that's for sure
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

like there's simply no world I disagree with your read cause it's "dangerous"

I'm not convincing you and if I'm a wolf I'm not convincing anyone outside of today

but you say it as if that danger is present after I die, and that's what I'm worried about

that's not possible
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

tessepia wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:51 pm

Your opponent, who you KNOW is wolf, says something you think is a bad read like, idk, "Wiml is good turtle".

Do you really care to try and invalidate that read, knowing their flip will invalidate it for you?

convincing people on yourself, which is important, doesn't involve simple and only convincing people that things you do are wolfy

it involves showing fully, past just the consideration of tess vs ender or whatever such thing, that I am a town and x people are wolves

to do such involves convincing people too that what I say is correct and what you say is wrong--even if I don't point it out to go "this opinion is wolfy in itself." Convincing someone that my views of the game--such as the thing with gavial I said--are correct, IS important

1. Because I feel like being pedantic:
Wolves = plural wolf. Wolf's = Belonging to wolf. Wolf's Refuge is the correct terminology.

2. The Gavial read is purely based on meta and previous interactions. Your response is the same. Neither is proving anything and neither is a decisive blow in terms of "I am right".

Also as a side note:
Proving someone has an incorrect read isn't even wolfy in the first place. LC has incorrect reads all the time but it doesn't make him wolfy. Even if you were right on your Gavial meta (Which I could be wrong? Like I'm pretty sure my meta dive included fallout and I didn't see anything near this game's level of pushing between w/w but it's not impossible I'm wrong on this.) that proves nothing towards me being wolfy.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Lmao.

Also I had a wolf re-evaluate his scum lean for bad reasons, I town read it all game, until I ended up having to bury him. I may or may not have talked about my thoughts on that. And let's be honest here, your re-evaluation was kind of weird. What I did would have been easy for any wolf to do.
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

tessepia wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:53 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:45 pm Tess cares about my reads because she knows that I am potentially dangerous with my reads because I'll be confirmed town after I die.

Prove me wrong.
I can simply say the same

say you die and flip town

I am an outed wolf

what I say to disagree with you has NO impact on your reads, now or later

like this is what's actually impossible

this day phase matters, which I've acknowledged and you haven't, and you're pulling it into another, later point, when who is telling the truth will be obvious

What matters is convincing people I'm telling the truth *today*
Yes but if you approach my reads from a "Meta this is wrong" perspective like you did you can cause me to doubt them.

And if I doubt my reads my legacy isn't as strong either way.
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 520

Post by Gavial »

tessepia wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:06 pm
Gavial wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:59 pm Pretty sure the team is just Tess/Alison/Gira.
why are you calling me a wolf after saying I was a PR yesterday
Because I have a super confident town read on Ender and I’ve had it this entire game!
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Plus if your scum the night kill makes sense.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Omg more NKA
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Wisp wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:57 pm
Lmao.

Also I had a wolf re-evaluate his scum lean for bad reasons, I town read it all game, until I ended up having to bury him. I may or may not have talked about my thoughts on that. And let's be honest here, your re-evaluation was kind of weird. What I did would have been easy for any wolf to do.
Factually incorrect.

I've been playing since 2008. The number of times a wolf gets hit by pressure like that D1 and turns it into a holistic game review? Very low. All decent wolves.

Are you a decent wolf?
Maybe

But for someone I don't know, on Day 1, that's enough of a read to fully re-eval.

Those actions are not "easy" for a wolf under pressure.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Wisp wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:07 pm Confused at how u got to Tess, when they claimed first?
@Gavial
I’ve had a TR on Ender this entire game.
I intend to keep that read here.

I thought Tess was PR and when they claimed it and outed I was sure it was just Wigly but after Wigly claiming and Ender outing it made more sense that Tess is just scum here who killed Luck because Luck was onto them.

Tess I think was purposely trying to fake a PR soft because they had a plan to hard claim PR later which they have done.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Also I don't know why I kill Nanook N1 when I have been promising to fool him as scum for ages now.
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:56 pm

Wolves = plural wolf. Wolf's = Belonging to wolf. Wolf's Refuge is the correct terminology.

2. The Gavial read is purely based on meta and previous interactions. Your response is the same. Neither is proving anything and neither is a decisive blow in terms of "I am right".

Also as a side note:
Proving someone has an incorrect read isn't even wolfy in the first place. LC has incorrect reads all the time but it doesn't make him wolfy. Even if you were right on your Gavial meta (Which I could be wrong? Like I'm pretty sure my meta dive included fallout and I didn't see anything near this game's level of pushing between w/w but it's not impossible I'm wrong on this.) that proves nothing towards me being wolfy.
neither you or I are LC, and someone living in a world that isn't possible/is extremely unlikely is imo a good wolf tell and involves their reads being wrong--mostly for a specific reason

this too btw can be construed as "trying to convince you," but I'm not, I know you're not going to be convinced, I'm arguing so the people who read the thread can see and consider it

same shit
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

But that's a dumb defence so don't list to it.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

tessepia wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:00 pm

Also as a side note:
neither you or I are LC, and someone living in a world that isn't possible/is extremely unlikely is imo a good wolf tell and involves their reads being wrong--mostly for a specific reason

this too btw can be construed as "trying to convince you," but I'm not, I know you're not going to be convinced, I'm arguing so the people who read the thread can see and consider it

same shit
So you think Gavial is a likely wolf?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Wisp wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:28 pm My Alison team kinda hedged on wigly being a wolf, and that just went down the toilet
Why is Tess/Alison/Gira not possible?
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:01 pm

Also as a side note:

same shit
I wouldn't say likely, but he can be
Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 277

Post by Gira »

my head hurts

probably not gonna read tonight
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

tessepia wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:34 pm or, is going to be--the rest will be finding your partners but I don't think that'll be too hard tbh
I’m curious.
Who do you think their partners are?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Gavial wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:03 pm
Wisp wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:28 pm My Alison team kinda hedged on wigly being a wolf, and that just went down the toilet
Why is Tess/Alison/Gira not possible?
I actually don't think that's the team tbh.

Why do you think that's the team?

(Gira would have been effectively pushed by both his partners by D2 if that was the team)
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 112

Post by DrWilgy »

Gavial wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:58 pm Plus if your scum the night kill makes sense.
Plz no
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:05 pm
Gavial wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:58 pm Plus if your scum the night kill makes sense.
Plz no
lmao
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)

Post by DrWilgy »

Gira wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:04 pm my head hurts

Feel better friend
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Gavial wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:04 pm
tessepia wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:34 pm or, is going to be--the rest will be finding your partners but I don't think that'll be too hard tbh
I’m curious.
most likely gira, otherwise unsure
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

As a fellow member of the head hurts club, hope it feels better soon.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:41 pm Like seriously:
Why would someone care about a confirmed wolf's read accuracy?

If I say "Gavial is lock town" and then flip red, is anyone gonna look back and say "Gavial is lock town" because of my meta? No, they'd only say that because they think I spewed him town.

At which point it's wifom.
Yeah I honestly agree with that read there.
If you just want to just shout it out to everyone that’d be great!
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Lmao Gav.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Lmao.

You don’t think it’s possible for an Alison/Wisp team do you?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Gavial wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:09 pm
Lmao.

I am definitely considering Wisp.

He has been underwhelming since the re-eval that flipped me to him being town.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:01 pm

Also as a side note:

same shit
Yeah she must think I’m wolf with you.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Thinks I’m “voting with my scum buddy”.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Lol trust me there ain’t no way I’m scum here.
Who would I even be with? Lol.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

The only logical team for me to be in is maybe You/Me and either Falcon or Mizery.
Which obviously isn’t the case.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

tessepia wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:06 pm
Gavial wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:04 pm
I’m curious.
most likely gira, otherwise unsure
Nah that’s yours and Alison’s partner.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:10 pm
Gavial wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:09 pm
Lmao.

I am definitely considering Wisp.

He has been underwhelming since the re-eval that flipped me to him being town.
I mean Alison/Tess could be with Wisp instead of Gira.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:06 pm

Feel better friend
Any game related content you'd like to comment on?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)

Post by falcon45ca »

Can anyone do a clean breakdown of the CCs, who's claiming they investigated who, and what the checks returned?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

@tessepia what's ur read on me?
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

How have I been underwhelming?
A decent amount of the people aren't playing
You weren't even playing yesterday
Misery, wilgy have clocked out of the game

It's kinda annoying to be told I'm underwhelming, why Alison literally controlled the execute yesterday.

And in your world view I wanted to kill Tess yesterday.
Tess wasn't even doing much yesterday, and Gira also took literally the whole day off.

Like what am I suppose to solve here
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Gavial literally plays his own game whether he is wrong or right
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:33 pm Can anyone do a clean breakdown of the CCs, who's claiming they investigated who, and what the checks returned?
Tess and Ender are claiming parity cop

Ender went with wigly and ender, and got different
I already forgot enders, I'd gotta check but I'm at work
And wigly is claiming tracker, that hit both Gira and luck, and neither went anywhere
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:33 pm Can anyone do a clean breakdown of the CCs, who's claiming they investigated who, and what the checks returned?
Tess and Ender are claiming parity cop

Ender went with wigly and ender, and got different
I already forgot enders, I'd gotta check but I'm at work
And wigly is claiming tracker, that hit both Gira and luck, and neither went anywhere
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

I gotta finish up work, I'll be back later
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Tess checked Wigly/Ender > Diff
Ender checked Tess/Wigly > Diff
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Wisp wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:56 pm How have I been underwhelming?
A decent amount of the people aren't playing
You weren't even playing yesterday
Misery, wilgy have clocked out of the game

It's kinda annoying to be told I'm underwhelming, why Alison literally controlled the execute yesterday.

And in your world view I wanted to kill Tess yesterday.
Tess wasn't even doing much yesterday, and Gira also took literally the whole day off.

Like what am I suppose to solve here
Underwhelming is because a lot of your takes have been hedgy or you've gone back and forth on them.

And then your vote on LC was meh.

I mean I can't say much better. I correctly identified his meta and called him town then got talked into doubting it.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I need to do a proper re-read of Wisp tbh.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I do not think Gira is teamed with Tess. Yesterday is a weird bus if he is.

Return to “Previous Heists”