Total votes: 15
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Phenon Mafia: Day 4 - Too Slow

Post by Sloonei »

juliets wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I'm also a little suspicious of Long Con and Juliets. But I still feel like I should shoot either Jack or Quin.
I know this isn't top priority but why are you suspicious of me?
I have a lot of town reads in this game and DFaraday was a complete non-entity. If I am going to trust my ability to identify town reads, then process of elimination says you have a pretty good chance of being scum.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Dyslexicon »

I wifom everything Marmot has been saying btw. He'll be glad to hear. I'm not used to dead people being able to post more than once. o.o
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 213

Post by Fredwood »

Dyslexicon wrote:
juliets wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I'm also a little suspicious of Long Con and Juliets. But I still feel like I should shoot either Jack or Quin.
Because you're name is an annagram of "just lie". :omg:
Yours is an anagram of Lyin cod sex
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 253
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Sloonei wrote:
juliets wrote:
I have a lot of town reads in this game and DFaraday was a complete non-entity. If I am going to trust my ability to identify town reads, then process of elimination says you have a pretty good chance of being scum.
Ok, I can see how that could be the case. I'm not a baddie though.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Fredwood wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:
juliets wrote:
Yours is an anagram of Lyin cod sex
You figured it out, ow-fodder! XD
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 321

Post by speedchuck »

Duck speech
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Sorry if I'm leaving stuff unanswered. Dinner with the family. Back in two hours.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I'll be indisposed for a little bit while I focus on hosting the GOC. I just ask that you don't fire the gun immediately Sloonei. I'd like to see the conversation develop a bit first, assuming you have time for that.
Think about who you're talking to here! This thing's not going off for a while.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 321

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Back in two hours.
Ey, me too
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck and jackofhearts confirmed dinner partners.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

DFray had that one "I'll catch up soon" thing, and never delivered. I just played a game where a scum player did this and nothing else (though admittedly a couple of times, and not just one). Don't think this is a strong tell, but it did ping me a little at the time.

@Loonies, I have some form of suspicion on all of Jack, Quin, Long Con, Soneji, Straw, Eloh, and lesser on Juliets and Speed. Out of those I'd be more ok with a shot on Jack, Soneji and Long Con for raisins being that's just how I feel right now. I'm too unfocused to give you one name, so if you want that then I'll just let JJJ have my vote since he's confirmed town.

I notice myself going into spam mode here, so just going to shut up and do catch up and better analysis tomorrow.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Let's talk about Quin's role claim. He is an odd night doctor. Nutella was a 1-shot day cop, Jay is s 3-shot tracker, so the limiting "odd night" dynamic isn't unfathomable and also leaves the door open for other protective roles to exist. But it is also unverified and "bad guy claiming doctor to scare townies away from voting" is a pretty straightforward scum move.

JOH seems to be soft-claiming one of his five proposed roles, one of which we know can't exist (cult), and a couple others which may or may not even exist in sprityo's mafia experience. Solving a problem like this is particularly difficult in this game, given that most of us aren't sure what roles sprityo migh have used or drawn from. Speedchuck may be able to help us out with some of that speculation, possibly.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 200
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Dyslexicon wrote:
juliets wrote:

Ok, you can stay.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 555

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:Let's talk about Quin's role claim. He is an odd night doctor. Nutella was a 1-shot day cop, Jay is s 3-shot tracker, so the limiting "odd night" dynamic isn't unfathomable and also leaves the door open for other protective roles to exist. But it is also unverified and "bad guy claiming doctor to scare townies away from voting" is a pretty straightforward scum move.

JOH seems to be soft-claiming one of his five proposed roles, one of which we know can't exist (cult), and a couple others which may or may not even exist in sprityo's mafia experience. Solving a problem like this is particularly difficult in this game, given that most of us aren't sure what roles sprityo migh have used or drawn from. Speedchuck may be able to help us out with some of that speculation, possibly.
Champing it up rn, but saw this.

Question for you:

I come into the thread on Day 4 (prior to saying any of the stuff that got me here) to say 'intriguing'. Do I say that for no reason? From a perspective of a civilian who didn't know any of this, they should think 'why?' and come to the conclusion that I have information of some kind. Do I say that so that I can then get myself involved in this mess just so I can bring it up now?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Let's talk about Quin's role claim. He is an odd night doctor. Nutella was a 1-shot day cop, Jay is s 3-shot tracker, so the limiting "odd night" dynamic isn't unfathomable and also leaves the door open for other protective roles to exist. But it is also unverified and "bad guy claiming doctor to scare townies away from voting" is a pretty straightforward scum move.

Question for you:

I come into the thread on Day 4 (prior to saying any of the stuff that got me here) to say 'intriguing'. Do I say that for no reason? From a perspective of a civilian who didn't know any of this, they should think 'why?' and come to the conclusion that I have information of some kind. Do I say that so that I can then get myself involved in this mess just so I can bring it up now?
In the universe where you are bad, you came into today with the plan of claiming to be an odd-night doctor from the start. This was all premeditated.
Have you seen my announcement about having a gun? I have a gun.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:

Question for you:

In the universe where you are bad, you came into today with the plan of claiming to be an odd-night doctor from the start. This was all premeditated.
Put it back in your pants. I'm a good guy.

To think that I premeditated the nutella thing just so I could claim doctor is absurd.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 213

Post by Fredwood »

He didn't say anything about having pants
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Fredwood wrote:He didn't say anything about having pants
i've been thwarted
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:

Question for you:

To think that I premeditated the nutella thing just so I could claim doctor is absurd.
Why is that? You would have been the one choosing the kill target and you could easily have made up a bogus claim about protecting anyone who died.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 733
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin, please explain in vivid and thorough detail the thoughts in your head that led you to claim your role when you did. This is an essay question.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Quin, Jack, how do you guys feel? :grin:
Like a townie beam holding up a run down house that scum Quin and Long Con are hidding in.

Knock me down and kill those goons.
When did Quin first enter your mind as a top suspect?
Quin started falling when I caught up and realized the case against you for liking Marmot was shit.

Further, when the case against Dizzy was confirmed super shit.

Somewhere around there, he became a top suspect. I basically dislike his entire defense/offense today. That reminds me.

@Quin

You ever going to explain what you being the doctor had to do with your suspicion of Nutella? Or what you think the town gains from you claiming doctor?

Dyslexicon wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Not necessarily. He listed the following as possible roles he might possess: doctor, bodyguard, nexus, guide, and "unculter" (irrelevant in a game with no cult).
Why is he not just outright claiming then, if he's going this far?
Nexus, I've seen in use differently than how he explains it. Basically I'm used to this being a passive role and an X-shot, which redirects any action being made against you to a random target. I've also only seen it used for non-town roles. It's rather rare.
Guide, I hadn't even heard of. You
Doctor is problematic if Quin claims doctor, as is bodyguard.
I think Nut being strongman killed is pretty likely.
Is claiming going to save me? If not, I don't see a need to claim.

Suppose I am a nightkilled preventer of some sort. Does it benefit the town or the mafia to claim that? Probably neither cause I'm probably dead but if I live? Benefits the mafia to know I'm a doctor. Maybe if they think I'm not, it let's me save a townie cause the scum leaves me alone.

Suppose I am a different support type role. Does it benefit the town to know this or the mafia? If I survive, better the mafia waste a block/misdirect or even a nightkill on a suspected player because they worry I am a doctor.

In either situation, leaving the mafia in the dark outweighs any tiny sliver of credit my claim might get me.

This is why I can't get over Quin claiming doctor unprovoked just because he wanted to. There is no universe where that play is helpful to the town in the least.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dinner got cut short by a pregnant wife needing an early bedtime, btw. Also, Speed never showed.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
Fredwood wrote:He didn't say anything about having pants
i've been thwarted
I am not about to post a gif of naked Danny DeVito, but I easily could.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:

Question for you:

Why is that? You would have been the one choosing the kill target and you could easily have made up a bogus claim about protecting anyone who died.
Because it's just a shit fest waiting to happen.

Explain this, btw.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin claiming doctor is helpful in the universe where information helps the town piece the game together.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:

Question for you:

Because it's just a shit fest waiting to happen.

Explain this, btw.
The mafia team chooses a player to kill each night.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Quin, please explain in vivid and thorough detail the thoughts in your head that led you to claim your role when you did. This is an essay question.
I did things in the stupidest way possible, got angry at the position I put myself in, and went away for a while. I came back to the thread with what appears to be, yet again, a very stupid decision thinking it'd rightfully get people off my back.

linki: No. You said that I would have been the one choosing the kill target. Why?
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Is claiming going to save me? If not, I don't see a need to claim.
Whether it saves you should not be your sole concern. If you are a civilian and die without leaving us legacy information, then that is a wasted opportunity. Are you saying then that your night actions would not be insightful at all?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote:Quin claiming doctor is helpful in the universe where information helps the town piece the game together.
How so?

If I claim even doctor or two shot day unculter or Oompa Loompa but I can't back up my claim and we're in a CF mafia so there could be three Oompa Loompas or none, how would any of these claims help the town piece the game together?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Quin claiming doctor is helpful in the universe where information helps the town piece the game together.
How so?

If I claim even doctor or two shot day unculter or Oompa Loompa but I can't back up my claim and we're in a CF mafia so there could be three Oompa Loompas or none, how would any of these claims help the town piece the game together?
Claims don't have to be objectively verifiable to be believable. Welcome to behavioral analysis.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Quin, please explain in vivid and thorough detail the thoughts in your head that led you to claim your role when you did. This is an essay question.
I did things in the stupidest way possible, got angry at the position I put myself in, and went away for a while. I came back to the thread with what appears to be, yet again, a very stupid decision thinking it'd rightfully get people off my back.

linki: No. You said that I would have been the one choosing the kill target. Why?
That you was in the second person plural, not singular. Scum Quin would be complicit in whichever kill target the mafia team selects.
What is the benefit of questioning me on this?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Jack cares more about arguing why my decision was stupid than he does about arguing why it was a scum move.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote:
Tell me more about what you feel you did in the stupidest way possible. That's what I don't follow.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Is claiming going to save me? If not, I don't see a need to claim.
Whether it saves you should not be your sole concern. If you are a civilian and die without leaving us legacy information, then that is a wasted opportunity. Are you saying then that your night actions would not be insightful at all?
You know my night targets. Only Silver's kill was janitored. Shoot me, lynch me or the mafia kills me. There's your legacy information.

So what's the problem? It only makes a difference at all if it makes a difference when I'm alive.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:

That you was in the second person plural, not singular. Scum Quin would be complicit in whichever kill target the mafia team selects.
What is the loss in it?
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 200
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I am caught up and I still think that one of JOH/Quin is bad and I also have a gun.
:eek: :eek: :eek: Jack, between the two. Quin is way too believable as Doc.
Can you elaborate on how Quin is a believable doc?

What, besides him claiming doc, makes you think he is a doc?
The way he reacted to challenges, him getting emotional, his regret now... all believable.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
How so?

It's information on Quin. He either is telling the truth or not.
If he is telling the truth, it is information about the setup in general and night actions. If he is lying we can use it to lynch him. It's a piece of the puzzle and it either fits or it does not. It's helpful to have it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:
Tell me more about what you feel you did in the stupidest way possible. That's what I don't follow.
'I don't remember', which is true, but not being believed pissed me off so I got apathetic and wound up dismissing things.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:

What is the loss in it?
It gives the impression that you think I am deliberately spinning a false argument against you, which would be a confusing perspective.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:
'I don't remember', which is true, but not being believed pissed me off so I got apathetic and wound up dismissing things.
Do you concede that "I don't remember" is a very unconvincing defense which you've now used twice today?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:
Do you concede that "I don't remember" is a very unconvincing defense which you've now used twice today?
Convincing or not, it's the truth.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:
Was your initial plan to roleclaim today?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
You know my night targets. Only Silver's kill was janitored. Shoot me, lynch me or the mafia kills me. There's your legacy information.

So what's the problem? It only makes a difference at all if it makes a difference when I'm alive.
Here's my problem:

You listed five (four applicable) roles that might be suitable to your targeting behavior. Let's talk about them one-by-one:

1. You're a doctor. You have explicitly stated that there's no reason Quin's roleclaim can't exist in this game. Role redundancy like this would represent that.

2. You're a bodyguard. It is a reasonable fit based upon what we know so far. You're very tentative about the bad guys knowing your role though, and I don't think that's suitable to a bodyguard. That's not a hugely powerful role, and it's one of the few where being exposed to the mafia team wouldn't be that big a deal. Worst case scenario, they kill you -- which is the entire point of the role anyway. You're dying instead of someone with a stronger role.

3. You're a guide. speedchuck has never heard of this role. speedchuck plays on the website sprityo frequents other than The Syndicate, where that role is also not present. This is an HCR role which is just unlikely to show up in this game.

4. You're a nexus, as you describe it. This is functionally very similar to a doctor, and the same problem as #1 would seem to exist.

5. You're an unculter. Your role is nonsense because the OP states there are no cults.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin, please describe what led to your decision to protect Silver Lantern on Night 1.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I'm not shooting just yet, but before we get to that stage I want to point everyone's attention to this rule:
sprityo wrote:-When a Day activations are made, DO NOT POST UNTIL A HOST HAS COME TO RESOLVE THE MATTER
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:
Was your initial plan to roleclaim today?
No. It was to information hint. All I wanted to do was push the roleblocker/??? role theory.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Quin, please describe what led to your decision to protect Silver Lantern on Night 1.
I didn't have many town reads, but he was one of them. Read my posts as an answer to the follow-up I know you're dying to ask me.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Quin, please describe what led to your decision to protect Silver Lantern on Night 1.
I didn't have many town reads, but he was one of them. Read my posts as an answer to the follow-up I know you're dying to ask me.
What is your read on Jack?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:
I am voting for him.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:
I am voting for him.
Why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”