Interrogation Room - alexa

Are you new to The Syndicate's mafia crime family? If so, introduce yourself here! For all Syndicateers, this is the place to get to know your fellow family members.

Moderator: Community Team

Zephyrus
Posts in topic: 9

Re: Zephyrus - Interrogation Room

Post by Zephyrus »

dunya wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:51 pm Zeph! I wanted Estonia or Italy to win tbh. Those were beautiful.

ok some more questions:

what's the last series you watched/are watching? is it good?

how would you convince someone to do something they didn't really want to do?

what did you get last christmas -- your favorite gift?
Well, I'm currently watching Westworld, which is beyond good and one of the best things on TV at the moment (I think); also, Taskmaster, which is very funny. The last series I finished was Psychobitches.

Well, it sort of depends on the situation. I'd probably try to convince them that doing it would be beneficial for them in some way.

I got a lot of books, so them. :p
lapluie
Moon Child
Posts in topic: 24

Post by lapluie »

what kind of icecream do you like?

smooth or crunchy?

do you speak other languages ?
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 470

Post by dunya »

Zeph: do you like marmite. :D

also, we were just discussing crisps sandwiches on the Discord yesterday. Americans aren't really familiar with them. yay or nay for you?

if you use discord, you should hop on the server some time (:
Zephyrus

Post by Zephyrus »

lapluie wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:18 am what kind of icecream do you like?

smooth or crunchy?

do you speak other languages ?
So, my favourite ice-cream at the moment are these magnum ones (so it's not real ice-cream but hear me out). They're a blend of lemon/vanilla with orange in the middle, coated in white chocolate with little bits of orange flavoured caramel - it's really good and the only ice-cream I've been eating so far this summer. :p

Neither. :slick:

I'm learning Spanish at school, but I'm certainly not fluent in it.
dunya wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:48 am Zeph: do you like marmite. :D

also, we were just discussing crisps sandwiches on the Discord yesterday. Americans aren't really familiar with them. yay or nay for you?

if you use discord, you should hop on the server some time (:
I've never tried it, and knowing what it is made out off has put me of trying it.

Yay, of course. How can you not be aware of crisp sandwiches?

I do use Discord, so I'll hop in. :p
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 29

Post by ColinIsCool »

Zephyus, of the t-shirts that you own, which is your favorite?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Zeph: what's the best kind of chocolate: dark, milk or white?

what's your favorite fruit?

if you could be any famous person in the world, who would you want to be?
Zephyrus

Post by Zephyrus »

ColinIsCool wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:44 pm Zephyus, of the t-shirts that you own, which is your favorite?
My favourite is probably this black, red, and white Game of Thrones T-Shirt with all the house sigils on.
dunya wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:42 am Zeph: what's the best kind of chocolate: dark, milk or white?

what's your favorite fruit?

if you could be any famous person in the world, who would you want to be?
I'm not a fan of dark, because it makes me feel sick. I think my favourite is milk, but I do like white chocolate a lot when it's got something with it like strawberry or something.

Pineapple.

Elon Musk, because I want to roast people on Twitter. :p
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]Zephyrus[/mention] why would you classify King Kong as a cryptid when every time he's presented in media he is easily found, and everyone knows about him within a few hours?
Zephyrus

Post by Zephyrus »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:58 pm @Zephyrus why would you classify King Kong as a cryptid when every time he's presented in media he is easily found, and everyone knows about him within a few hours?
I really just picked a random name to disguise who I was and, for some odd reason, he was the first idea I came up with. In reality, this was the picture that I actually sent in and asked for a role to be made of: Image
Besides, we don't know whether a real King Kong exists in the world, so he could be classified as a cryptid outside of the media.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

King Kong is real :\
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Dyslexicon - Interrogation Room

Post by dunya »

Thanks for answering last week's questions [mention]Zephyrus[/mention] and so glad to see you're sticking around for more games. See ya on the other side of the forums soon. :beer:

Dyslexicon Interrogation

For the next interrogation, let's welcome all-time favorite Dyslexicon to the hot seat! Joining us from way back when, from their home forum of Personality Cafe (I think we have a lot of recruits from there) Dizzy is one of the funnest people you can hang around with. Even when they don't post on the discord much, the poop emoji reactions given to people's posts is a legendary thing. :p named as one of JJJ's favorite, fun, mafia players, Dizzy definitely brings the fun into Mafiauing. See what I did there? sneaky u. Come on everyone, this welcome has been a long time coming!

[mention]Dyslexicon[/mention] , tell us: how sucky is it playing with these Americans' EoD timeframes? :p should we rebel and give them a taste of their own medicine?

what do you do in your free time when you're not showering us with poop love or mafia'ing?

what alignment do you prefer: civ, scum, indie? and why?

how many marshmallows do you think you can fit into your mouth at once? (see youtube videos of said challenge for point ref)

do you watch anime? fav anime?

what's your current fav album?

what was the last show you binge watched?

alrightttt everyone, let's get Dizzy busy. :cloud9:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 71
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Dyslexicon - Interrogation Room

Post by juliets »

Dizzy! One of my all-time favorite players!

Love your poop emoji in discord but does it always mean you don't like something someone has said?

What has been your favorite game so far on the syndicate?

Do you work or go to school or what when you're not playing mafia?

What is your favorite TV show or do you watch TV?

We all want you as a fellow player in our games. Can you play more with us?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 21
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Owner of a Lonely Heart »

*debates if I should ask questions*

Which wig is your favorite? The rainbow one was pretty dashing but the blonde could be better or maybe a different color works better?

Also, what has been your favorite color to dye your hair as?
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:45 amFor the next interrogation, let's welcome all-time favorite Dyslexicon to the hot seat! Joining us from way back when, from their home forum of Personality Cafe (I think we have a lot of recruits from there) Dizzy is one of the funnest people you can hang around with. Even when they don't post on the discord much, the poop emoji reactions given to people's posts is a legendary thing. :p named as one of JJJ's favorite, fun, mafia players, Dizzy definitely brings the fun into Mafiauing. See what I did there? sneaky u. Come on everyone, this welcome has been a long time coming!
:cloud9:
@Dyslexicon , tell us: how sucky is it playing with these Americans' EoD timeframes? :p should we rebel and give them a taste of their own medicine?
Honestly, it's fine. I've never had a consistent sleep pattern in my life. I'm just either awake or not at any given time. =p
what do you do in your free time when you're not showering us with poop love or mafia'ing?
My biggest hobby outside mafia is Scrabble. I'm a six time national champ. \o/
I'll make the switch to international (English) Scrabble this year, so wish me luck!

I enjoy all kinds of learning, and consume philosophy, politics, psychology and social sciences like it's crack.

My life is pretty random. I have an art education. I do writing, stand-up, drag, theatre, music, artsy stuff for work. Sometimes for money, sometimes not. Buying and selling doesn't really make sense to me, which makes me pretty broke most of the time. =p

Also, I talk a lot.
what alignment do you prefer: civ, scum, indie? and why?
Civ, for sure! Although my track record as a civ is average. I have way better results as scum and indie.
how many marshmallows do you think you can fit into your mouth at once? (see youtube videos of said challenge for point ref)
I'll stuff my mouth into the marshmallow, howboutthat?
do you watch anime? fav anime?
I've watched Madoka Magica and Death Note and liked them both.
I would get hooked, so I try to avoid anime.
what's your current fav album?
Lateralus by Tool is ranked pretty high (as is any Tool album), but I also want to mention
Kid A, In Rainbows and OK Computer by Radiohead
De-Loused in the Comatorium by The Mars Volta
Grand Opening & Closing by Sleepytime Gorilla Museum
The Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd
[...]
what was the last show you binge watched?
The Handmaids Tale. The authoritarian dystopia fantasy of what will follow when American capitalism has done fucked up too far is fascinating, and Elisabeth Moss is a really good actress.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

juliets wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:08 am Dizzy! One of my all-time favorite players!
Love your poop emoji in discord but does it always mean you don't like something someone has said?
Now I'm the one with the questions, because I have no idea what this is referring to. o.o
I wasn't aware I was even on Discord. Maybe one of my alternate personalities did it. I'm sure the poop means nothing but love, however it came to be. <3
What has been your favorite game so far on the syndicate?
I think, Phenon Mafia. Because my fake scum slip caused such gasps, and it ended in a satisfying town win if my memory serves me correctly.
Currents Mafia was also a fun game.
All of the games here has been involving and fun.
Do you work or go to school or what when you're not playing mafia?
You have no idea how complicated this question is to answer for me.
Let's just say that my work lies somewhere between art, political activism and performative philosophy (since I like to invent new terms), and that my education is ever ongoing. ^^
What is your favorite TV show or do you watch TV?
Twin Peaks!
I don't watch a lot of TV. But I do need my RuPaul's Drag Race and Twin Peaks at least once a year.
We all want you as a fellow player in our games. Can you play more with us?
I often feel like I need a mafia break, because I get so invested in the games. We all know how it can be...
I have only good experiences playing on Cindy Kate though, and if I learn how to and allow myself to play more relaxed, then I will definitely play more. Peer pressure is effective on me.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

wait what, you're not Dogtooth on the discord channel?? o.O
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:43 am *debates if I should ask questions*
These questions are good. <3
Which wig is your favorite? The rainbow one was pretty dashing but the blonde could be better or maybe a different color works better?
My favorite one is actually a hat with a built in wig, cause that's just too corny. \o/
Also, what has been your favorite color to dye your hair as?
This one:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

omggggg Dizzy u so cute :o
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:20 am wait what, you're not Dogtooth on the discord channel?? o.O
No? Although, I really do like that movie. =p
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:21 am omggggg Dizzy u so cute :o
*silly amounts of blushing*

Also, hi, you're Scandinavian as well! \o/
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:22 am
dunya wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:20 am wait what, you're not Dogtooth on the discord channel?? o.O
new question: how does it feel like to be impersonated on Discord by someone? :p
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Like, do you even know me? we've only talked on Discord. Everything I know is a lie. all those heart emojis you gave me...were by someone else.

I'm heartbroken.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:23 am
dunya wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:21 am omggggg Dizzy u so cute :o
*silly amounts of blushing*

Also, hi, you're Scandinavian as well! \o/
we will take over The Syndicate one day. :keys:
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:24 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:22 am
new question: how does it feel like to be impersonated on Discord by someone? :p
Impersonation is the creepiest form of flattery - isn't that the saying? =p
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:25 am Like, do you even know me? we've only talked on Discord. Everything I know is a lie. all those heart emojis you gave me...were by someone else.

I'm heartbroken.
No, I don't know you. Just know of you from the forum and what's been mentioned in games I've been in.

Omg! I'm so sorry! I have no idea what's up with this! I'm also very curious as to how well this person actually is able to impersonate me. More that than who it is, actually. xD But also, wtf?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Like, what do I talk about on Discord? Am I nice to you all? Are my jokes of a decent standard?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

well tbf you don't do much talking and you're very fond of the poop emoticon. You react to people's posts by giving them poop emoticons. It's become a "Dizzy" thing. Didn't you think it was absurd that I gave you a huge poop emoticon when you signed up to LOTR? :p
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:31 am well tbf you don't do much talking and you're very fond of the poop emoticon. You react to people's posts by giving them poop emoticons. It's become a "Dizzy" thing. Didn't you think it was absurd that I gave you a huge poop emoticon when you signed up to LOTR? :p
...or Ass Class.

one of those games. I forgot which one.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

but like, people celebrate you. You're some kind of obscure highly rated celebrity and we cheer when we get a reaction out of you.

that's why I was confused when you mentioned here you like talking. why u never talk to us on discord :puppy:
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:31 am well tbf you don't do much talking and you're very fond of the poop emoticon. You react to people's posts by giving them poop emoticons. It's become a "Dizzy" thing. Didn't you think it was absurd that I gave you a huge poop emoticon when you signed up to LOTR? :p
I eat absurd for breakfast. =p Like, I feel existence is absurd, so things like that doesn't really stand out to me. I think I found it sweet at the time - it is a smiling poop after all. I just thought you liked the smiling poop. xD

Not talking a lot is definitely not me. Bad impersonation job, whoever.
Finding a random gag and going for it is a lot like me. I'll give em that.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:33 am but like, people celebrate you. You're some kind of obscure highly rated celebrity and we cheer when we get a reaction out of you.

that's why I was confused when you mentioned here you like talking. why u never talk to us on discord :puppy:
Well, I'm sorry to break the aura of enchantment. I had no idea about this! =p I would very much like a link to this Discord chat if you don't mind?^^
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Can any of your new friends here paint a rainbow reads list on their phone? (I did download the song when you sang it.)

Have you have any singing moments here or has it not come up yet?

What is your favorite musical?

What is your favorite play that you didn't write?

And by any chance have you seen or read "A Man of No Importance"?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:36 am
dunya wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:33 am but like, people celebrate you. You're some kind of obscure highly rated celebrity and we cheer when we get a reaction out of you.

Well, I'm sorry to break the aura of enchantment. I had no idea about this! =p I would very much like a link to this Discord chat if you don't mind?^^
It's ok. I'd rather have the real Dizzy anyway. :cloud9:

https://discord.gg/B8nuAFq/
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:37 am Can any of your new friends here paint a rainbow reads list on their phone? (I did download the song when you sang it.)
MP surely can!
Have you have any singing moments here or has it not come up yet?
Shhhhhh... mafia themed rewrites and singing has been a PerC thing only so far. =p
What is your favorite musical?
ALL OF THEM.
Um. Maybe Chicago if we're talking movie, and The Witches of Eastwick if we're talking live.
What is your favorite play that you didn't write?
The Lesson by Eugène Ionesco is great. I like pretty much all of his plays. Same with Samuel Beckett. Absurdism for the win \o/
And by any chance have you seen or read "A Man of No Importance"?
No, I haven't. I probably should, since you are no the first person mentioning it to me. ^^
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ok. I've heard enough.

DIZZY SING ME SOMETHING ON VOCAROO

pleaaaaaaase.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Owner, I blame you.

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:52 am ok. I've heard enough.

pleaaaaaaase.
Maybe during a game, if it's the right time^^
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:55 am My biggest hobby outside mafia is Scrabble. I'm a six time national champ. \o/
I'll make the switch to international (English) Scrabble this year, so wish me luck!
also

WOW. we have a champ among us. how on earth did this become a thing for you? how crazy good are you exactly? :p
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:57 am
dunya wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:52 am ok. I've heard enough.

pleaaaaaaase.
Maybe during a game, if it's the right time^^
oh come on. famed discord Dizzy would have been right up to the challenge :shifty: /peerpressure

if you sing, I'm sure JJJ will sing right there with ya.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:56 am Owner, I blame you.

Okay, pm me a list of things, you don't want me to talk about. So I can keep our stories straight. :p

Any favorite mafia games here or elsewhere that you would love to have gotten a sequel game?

Favorite animal to gif that isn't a cat?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

do you ever play mafia in real life instead of forum mafia?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon, if you could have a sandwich right now with any three ingredients in the known universe, what would they be?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:00 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:55 am My biggest hobby outside mafia is Scrabble. I'm a six time national champ. \o/
also

WOW. we have a champ among us. how on earth did this become a thing for you? how crazy good are you exactly? :p
In terms of Norwegian Scrabble, I'm that bitch lol. My brain works well with (almost) infinite possibilities-games. I'm hoping I can get good at English Scrabble too. ^^ I played one tournament in the US, and it went surprisingly well despite poor preparation.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:04 pmOkay, pm me a list of things, you don't want me to talk about. So I can keep our stories straight. :p

Any favorite mafia games here or elsewhere that you would love to have gotten a sequel game?

Favorite animal to gif that isn't a cat?
Haha, you can avoid bringing up me and girlie and vodka on tinychat xD

I would actually love to play another players based setup, like the PerC House mafias you've done.
Cindy Kate should do a "Syndicate House Mafia" and have the different roles be MP, Daisy, dunya, Epi, Golden, Jimmey (town of course) etc

Llama.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:14 pm do you ever play mafia in real life instead of forum mafia?
I did when I was younger because of theatre stuff. I try to get grown ups to it with me all the time, but they never want to. : (
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:23 pm Dyslexicon, if you could have a sandwich right now with any three ingredients in the known universe, what would they be?
Salmon, walnuts and caper.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:46 pm I would actually love to play another players based setup, like the PerC House mafias you've done.
Cindy Kate should do a "Syndicate House Mafia" and have the different roles be MP, Daisy, dunya, Epi, Golden, Jimmey (town of course) etc
we already had one this year. (: you must have missed it! (I also didn't play).
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

who would you be in a syndicate mafia? ;)
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:53 pm who would you be in a syndicate mafia? ;)
Vanilla town? It's my favorite role xD
Owner made me Town Neighborizer, which fits me well.^^
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

oh I mean which member would you like to be from here and roleplay as :D
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

do you watch eurovision? (I ask every european this cos there aren't so many of us :p )

Return to “Welcome to the Family”