X-Men [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Would you like 24 hour Day phases?

Yes
46%
No
8%
Jonas Graymalkin (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
46%

Total votes: 13
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 294

Re: X-Men [Night 13.2]

Post by Gunther »

What's with the map of Graymalkin?

Epignosis, what's with the map?
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 194

Post by Jack Shephard »

Havok wrote:So, White Queen, is there any way we can all win together? I'd say everyone left in the game has played hard and is deserving of winning.

Havok 286
White Queen 264
Mikhail Rasputin 225
Polaris 191
The Vision 191
Spiral 188
Avalanche 158

Everyone is averaging over 10 posts per mafia day, so there are no slackers in the group. Whaddaya say?
Thank you for the inclusion. XD
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Only brotherhood in the top 7. Congrats.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 194

Post by Jack Shephard »

Thanks and dead for three days to boot.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 229

Post by Operator »

White Queen wrote:Rasputin obviously has only been playing for a short time; outed baddies taunting the thread is a tradition with a long and honourable history :)

Assuming, of course, that you all are right about me.

I will continue to post.

And I am TRYING to irk you, to make you think, to annoy you and provoke you into being better opponents. Winning is not my primary reason for playing Mafia; fun, and the mental exercise it provides, is. I would prefer to lose to a wily enemy then win via just "surviving". I like a battle of wits; I think I can take all of you, and so far you are not proving me wrong :lorab:

I will not mind losing if I lose for the right reasons.

So yeah, I plan on taunting through the weekend :dance:
Haha well ok then. When you're right you're right. I look forward to taking you down.
Management
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 265

Post by Ned Flanders »

Mikhail Rasputin wrote:
Haha well ok then. When you're right you're right. I look forward to taking you down.
Havok wrote:So, White Queen, is there any way we can all win together? I'd say everyone left in the game has played hard and is deserving of winning.
:shrug:

If you all really are civvies, then I think we may be at an impasse, perhaps we can just keep playing forever :D
Assault
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 188

Post by Epignosis »

The Age of Apocalypse

The Danger Room stopped being the Danger Room and became true danger. Ancient pillars bore through the floor and massive stalactites drove through the ceiling.

The Four Horsemen emerged.

Dark Cyclops.
Dark Iceman.
Dark Beast.
Dark Jean Grey.
“Mr. Sinister,” said Apocalypse.

“Yes?”

“Please end this world. I have what I need.”

The End

Congratulations to Havok, Dazzler, The Vision, Mojo, and White Queen.
You have overcome Earth-616.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: X-Men [ENDGAME]

Post by Epignosis »

Cyclops / reywaS / Havok
Storm / Dom / Spiral
Wolverine / LB / Phoenix
Gambit / MP - Boogs / Domino
Rogue / Elohcin / Sunfire
Iceman / Bullzeye / Dazzler
Beast / timmer / The Vision
Colossus / Russtifinko / Mikhail Rasputin
Nightcrawler / Simon / Sebastian Shaw
Bishop / Krissy - Russtifinko / Deathlok
Psylocke / Boogs / Quicksilver
Forge / A Person / Thunderbird
Jubilee / juliets / Longshot
Archangel / birdwithteeth11 / Shadowcat
Jean Grey / Sorsha / Mojo
Professor X / thellama73 / Avalanche

Magneto / Kate - Roxy / Cable
Pyro / Kylemii / Banshee
Toad / MetalMarsh89 / Polaris
Blob / insertnamehere / Marrow
Juggernaut / Bass_the_Clever / Bastion
Mystique / kneel4justice / Exodus
Sabretooth / Roxy / Scarlet Witch

The Sentinels / Lizzy / Hawkeye
Omega Red / Turnip Head / Deadpool
Apocalypse / S~V~S / White Queen
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

X-Men
Must defeat The Brotherhood and all Independents

Cyclops
Optic blasts make his vote worth three. As the leader of the X-Men, he determines the outcome of all ties.

Storm
Alters the weather. *Secrets*
*Hurricane: Once, Night targets are randomly redirected*
*Blizzard: Once, no votes will count, resulting in a stop*
*Thunderstorm: Once, kill a person and secretly find out the role.*
*Sunshine: Once, during the Day, add an extra Day period (eg., Day 4.2)*

Wolverine
His healing factor reduces his received votes by 4. If he is targeted, he can one time choose to take revenge and kill the targeting person the next Night.

Gambit
On three occasions, whenever Gambit decides to draw, a card is drawn from a standard deck of playing cards. Blackjack values (Aces count as ones) determine what Gambit’s vote that Day is worth. Face cards and tens mean his vote is worthless. Gambit will not know what his vote is worth. Luck of the draw…

Rogue
Steals the power of her target to use that same Night.

Iceman
Freezes his target; that person cannot speak nor vote the next Day.

Beast
Using his scientific skill, Beast may analyze someone at Night and learn how that individual’s vote / received vote is manipulated for the next Day. Alternatively, using his agility, Beast may forgo the report and rescue someone from death.

Colossus
Turns into steel each Night. Cannot be Night killed.

Nightcrawler
Teleports if he ends up with the highest number of votes. Cannot be lynched.

Bishop
For every five votes Bishop receives, he can perform a Night kill.

Psylocke
A psionic assassin, she has two Night kills.

Forge
A genius inventor, Forge designs new technologies to help his allies. Each Night, he selects someone to receive his invention.

Photon Rifle: Makes your vote worth 2 on the Day used.
Energy Shield: Received votes each Day period are reduced by 2.
Scanalyzer: Once, the recipient may role check one of the people adjacent in the list.
Containment Gun: Use to restrain someone, role blocking them.
Stroboscopic Grenade: Randomly redirect a person’s target.
Tracking Bracelet: Track a person once.
Override Disk: User may choose next Danger Room location.
Tranq Gun: Silence a person and make them unable to vote.
Teleportation Harness: Use to protect against a lynch.
X-Gene Inhibitor: Protection from all targets (good and bad).

Jubilee
Blinding two targets with fireworks, she switches their targets.

Archangel
Removes someone from the lynch poll each Day.

Jean Grey
Using telekinesis, she will redirect someone’s Night target.

Professor X
Telepathically searches the minds of three individuals each Night, seeking his X-Men. He must think of three players and an X-Men role. If his hypothesis is correct, he gains permanent BTSC with that individual. Additionally, Professor X will provide his guidance to the thread nightly.

The Brotherhood
Has BTSC

Magneto
The master of magnetism, Magneto targets one person at Night. On odd Nights, that person will receive the votes of two other selected targets the following Day. On even Nights, that person’s received votes may be halved and distributed evenly to two other selected targets.

Pyro
Anyone who targets Pyro takes 2 received votes the next Day.

Toad
Silences and prevents a person from voting each Night.

Blob
Blocks his target on odd Nights.

Juggernaut
Blocks his target on even Nights.

Mystique
*Secrets*
If Sabretooth is killed, Mystique will kill on odd Nights. If Mystique controls the kill, she may make a different role (eg., Cyclops) show up as the killer.

If lynched, Mystique will appear as the role of her choice.
If Mystique is killed, someone else on her team may kill on odd Nights.

Sabretooth
Kills on odd Nights.

Independents

The Sentinels
Anti-Mutant technicians hacked the Danger Room so that it can develop Sentinels. This program may construct a sentinel if it receives no votes during the Day. While the program’s initial vote is worthless, each constructed sentinel will increase the program’s vote by one. (Secrets)

When you have successfully constructed a sentinel, you will then choose a model: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, or J.

If targeted for a Night kill, a sentinel will be destroyed, but you will survive as long as you have at least one sentinel in play.

You must eliminate all mutants (Technically, this means you can win with Juggernaut alive, since Juggernaut is not a mutant).

++++

These powers include:

Role Blocker
Kill on Odd Nights
Analyzer (you will know exactly what vote manipulations are in play for the Day)
Insanity Inducer (Target must post however you would like subject to Host approval)
Temporary BTSC Establisher (Your chat name will be “DR Protocol”)
Vote Forcer
Kill on Even Nights
Silencer
Target Redirector

Omega Red
Receives three votes after each Night due to his deadly pheromones, which are cumulative. Each Night, Omega Red may choose to wrap his coils around two people and drain them for two votes each. His targets will have 2 received votes the next Day, and Omega Red’s received vote total is reduced by 4. If he chooses not to do this, he can opt to kill that Night. Arkady Gregorovich must eliminate four specific roles he will select in the beginning and then survive.

Apocalypse
Believer in the Survival of the Fittest. Cannot be lynched. Cannot be Night killed. (Secrets)
At the beginning, secretly chooses four people to be his Four Horsemen. If these four people are eliminated, Apocalypse is destroyed. Apocalypse is victorious if all others beside his Four Horsemen are eliminated. The Four Horsemen will not be aware of their new allegiance and win condition.
Using time control, Apocalypse may add a Night phase (eg. Night 4.2).
When one of his horsemen are slain, Apocalypse may kill the next Night.
Apocalypse has one resurrection.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 74

Post by Bullzeye »

Wait so I was a horseman? Crazy that I got lynched for being something I had no idea I actually was and supporting someone I actually should have been supported. Wow, what a game.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 161

Post by dodo »

I don't understand why white queen and team won when they only had one horseman left alive.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Avalanche wrote:I don't understand why white queen and team won when they only had one horseman left alive.
The game had reached the point where you would not have the numbers to lynch Havok, whose vote was worth 3 and who decided ties. Additionally, Havok still had a -2 prize from Night 1.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Wow, what an endgame! Congrats to Apocalypse and the winners!

Unfortunately, I was too busy to really play this game when it started due to the last part of tax season, but I signed up regardless hoping I could play it a bit low key for a week or so and then step it up, but I just had literally no time that last week of tax season, so I got replaced... and then lynched. Thanks to Boogs for replacing in for me! Sorry that I didn't get to experience this game as a player because it seemed so awesome! It was interesting to get the mod perspective on it towards the end there though.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 74

Post by Bullzeye »

I see Sabretooth was Scarlet Witch, who died the night before my first death. Why was my kill written as being done by Sabretooth when she was already dead? That turned out to really suck for me later on.

Also, what was up with the danger room ID's? Did they have any significance?

I really enjoyed this game, it was awesome! I had a lot of fun making up ice-related puns for all my night targets. No idea where that idea came from but I decided to run with it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Bullzeye wrote:Also, what was up with the danger room ID's? Did they have any significance?
Your Danger Room ID gave you extremely important information.

Such as what order you posted on Day 0. :D
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

WOW!!

So....I really did need to be lynched. LMAO!

Great game, Epi!!! As a huge X-Men fan, I thought this game was fantastic. One of my all time faves even.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Bullzeye wrote:I see Sabretooth was Scarlet Witch, who died the night before my first death. Why was my kill written as being done by Sabretooth when she was already dead? That turned out to really suck for me later on.

Also, what was up with the danger room ID's? Did they have any significance?

I really enjoyed this game, it was awesome! I had a lot of fun making up ice-related puns for all my night targets. No idea where that idea came from but I decided to run with it.
probably this:
Mystique
*Secrets*
If Sabretooth is killed, Mystique will kill on odd Nights. If Mystique controls the kill, she may make a different role (eg., Cyclops) show up as the killer.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Some observations:

Apocalypse's selection amused me, and should amuse any X-Men fan. Do you notice something? She pegged four of five original X-Men:

Cyclops, Iceman, Beast, and Jean Grey.

I was expecting that at least one of her choices would be a Brotherhood member, but this did not happen.

++++

Day 1

This Day would offer minimal lynch manipulation (apart from M-Day). Unfortunately, Bishop got lynched for expressing what was (from my perspective) a very useful point about Scarlet Witch calling Polaris “he.” Both Polaris and Scarlet Witch were bad.

Night 1

Poor Longshot was unsure about her power as Jubilee, determined to play it as a “chaos role” as she described to me. As it turns out, Longshot was responsible for there being no death on Night 1. Longshot (Jubilee) switched Polaris’ and Scarlet Witch’s targets (Toad and Sabretooth, respectively). Since Polaris chose to target no one and Scarlet Witch targeted the White Queen, the White Queen wound up silenced and no one got killed.

Before this action had even been sent to me however, Polaris wanted to self-target, and I didn’t allow it. Polaris was planning to “fake” being silenced. Had I allowed the self-target, Scarlet Witch would have killed her own teammate Night 1!

Night 2

Once again, Longshot would prove to be the defining role, switching Psylocke’s kill from The Vision (Beast) to Scarlet Witch (Sabretooth).

Day 4

Exodus (Mystique) chose to kill as Sabretooth instead of killing as a civilian (which would have strategically been the better choice). So Bullzeye, you were actually killed by Mystique, not Sabretooth. But it turned out to be great for a set up! :slick:

Night 5

Spiral redirected everyone’s Night targets. I assigned all living players with a number (based on alphabetical order) and then used a random number generator to assign targets.

The original people to die were Avalanche (by The Brotherhood), White Queen (by Omega Red), and Phoenix (by Apocalypse). Other deaths occurred instead, including both Magneto (Cable) and Juggernaut (Bastion). Mojo was a lieutenant for Magneto, so Storm’s action was a home run for the X-Men.

Day 6

This was the first- and last- lynch in which Magneto’s power would come into play. Phoenix was to take the votes of Mikhail Rasputin & Sebastian Shaw. These targets, as per Storm’s fancy, were not the original intended targets. Phoenix, being Wolverine, absorbed 4 of those votes, while Hawkeye, his vote being worth 5 by this point, voted for White Queen. White Queen had the most votes, but could not be lynched.

Day 8

There was a reason I did not have punishments in place for missing votes, and it was so that people which powerful votes (like Hawkeye) could avoid outing themselves. Hawkeye voted for Marrow though, and was found out.

Night 9

Elohcin (Rogue) stole White Queen's power, and since White Queen had a variety of powers, I gave her a resurrection. She resurrected Avalanche.

Poor Rogue had been trying all game to get BTSC with the Professor, and kept stealing his powers but for one reason or another, her attempts kept failing. She finally got BTSC with him Night 10. Using what she had learned, the Professor's BTSC group expanded.

Night 11

This turn of events brought about an endgame scenario I had not anticipated. With seven Brotherhood, three civilian killers, and three independent killers, I had not expected it to come down to Apocalypse vs. the X-Men.

At the final nine, this became what was almost a bizarre “spin” on Mafia: Several civilians have BTSC, but Apocalypse and his remaining two horsemen did not.

Day 13

Poor Bullzeye. Killed. Brought back. Lynched as a civilian. Brought back. Lynched as a civilian.

Of course, lynching Bullzeye was the right move (if you wanted Apocalypse dead).

Night 13

Apocalypse used his last kill on Shadowcat. Interesting choice since Shaw was Nightcrawler. How did White Queen expect to get rid of Shaw? I don’t know.

Fortunately for her, Storm had a lightning bolt with Shaw’s name on it, and took him out.

The funny thing is, Shadowcat’s dying wish as Archangel was to take Havok off the poll!
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

wow, so the brotherhood lost Magneto and Juggernaut on the same night. :o
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

I caught so much hell for pointing that out about SW calling Polaris "he". and I was right!!!
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

i am sad that i died so early, it seemed like a fun game :o
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Lizzy »

Amazing game, Robignosis! :hugs:

I'm still sad that I was lynched while I was away despite leaving clear instructions. :| I was actually multitasking when I posted about Marrow and did not proof read the post, so it ended up sounding odd and I was outed. :( I really really enjoyed killing people though. This was my first ever indie role too. :dance:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: X-Men [Day 9]

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote:Nightcrawler / Simon / Sebastian Shaw

Spiral wrote:I have no clue why Magneto would do that as Hawkeye could just decimate their team.
Sebastian Shaw wrote:I'm going to vote for Banshee. :derp:
would you please play the game?
Mikhail Rasputin wrote:Also, I now think Shaw may be indy. He does not give a single fuck. Not a one.
:haha:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Thanks Epi, very enlightening.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Congrats Apocalypse and horsies! :lorab: I told you people there were horsemen on day 2. :sigh:

I knew Simon was Shaw and I had no idea how to tell people that's why he played the way he did. He was great though! :hugs:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

For those who do not know, Simon is our six-year-old son. When he saw me putting the game together, he told me he wanted to be Nightcrawler, so I said "Sure thing!"

He did an amazing job keeping his role and sock puppet name a secret from his mother. She had no idea. When she was out of the house or taking a shower, Simon would come to me wanting to play Mafia and make a post.

It was difficult getting him to understand that he couldn't use the account pictures as evidence of guilt! :biggrin:

Overall, I think he did an amazing job. :)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Also, "LB" is a colleague of mine. I'm glad I invited her to play. I believe she'll create an account to call her own. ;airguitar:
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 8

Post by reywaS »

Epignosis wrote:For those who do not know, Simon is our six-year-old son. When he saw me putting the game together, he told me he wanted to be Nightcrawler, so I said "Sure thing!"

He did an amazing job keeping his role and sock puppet name a secret from his mother. She had no idea. When she was out of the house or taking a shower, Simon would come to me wanting to play Mafia and make a post.

It was difficult getting him to understand that he couldn't use the account pictures as evidence of guilt! :biggrin:

Overall, I think he did an amazing job. :)

:D that is awesome!
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

OH! I forgot to say congrats to SVS and her horses. Ya'll did a great job.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

juliets wrote:Thanks Epi, very enlightening.
Juliets, I just wanted to let you know I felt a bit (a lot) bad as Danger and the 4th Dimension, but you were great, so I ended up encouraging you to stay alive. With TH/Deadpool it was a more lighthearted because he stayed in character. I wonder if Rob has some screen caps of that. :haha:

Also, Dom, hopefully there are no hard feelings. :hugs:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

It was certainly amusing knowing Shaw was Simon and reading some of the posts about him, for sure. Lol.

Also, as a random note for those who do care, I updated The Hall of Fame! Interesting to note that with White Queen's win we now have a 3-way tie for second place right behind Nevinera, who is boasting 7 wins... which is quite amazing since I think he's only played about 10 games. Also, 4 people have already won 2 games this year, now including reywaS and S~V~S!
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Lizzy wrote:
juliets wrote:Thanks Epi, very enlightening.
Juliets, I just wanted to let you know I felt a bit (a lot) bad as Danger and the 4th Dimension, but you were great, so I ended up encouraging you to stay alive. With TH/Deadpool it was a more lighthearted because he stayed in character. I wonder if Rob has some screen caps of that. :haha:

Also, Dom, hopefully there are no hard feelings. :hugs:
I would have never guessed that was you Lizzie you did a great job. After I was in there I would watch to see if people's number was called and then they made cases but i didn't see any rhyme or reason. i was convinced there was another team!

SVS touche girl, shades of Dexter all over again. I wish you could have used the "Yawn. Files nails" post, my favorite post from any game. But then of course I would have known it was you.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

I thought it was awesome getting to be both Summers brothers. Cyclops and Havok are brothers. and Cyclops is my most favoritist X-Man! :D
Some day, Some day
dodo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 161

Post by dodo »

God game everyone and thanks for hosting Rob! I have to admit I was pretty disappointed by the end. I was sure the civvies had it in the bag and was shocked to log on and find out I lost. Can I have a Morlock King badge?
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Young Lady »

Hawkeye is clean and with the standard password.
Supervisor
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 3

Post by S~V~S »

SQUEEEEE!!!!

I will say more when i get home, on phone now :D

This was one of my favorite games ever, it was fun and challenging, and it made me feel a lot better about certain aspects of my gameplay :D

I had quite a few people pegged :D

Thanks to my horsemen; Bullz & Rey, your rivalry was upsetting to me, yet it also allowed me that last kill. I have to read back and see who is who rolewise, did i kill baddies?

When I picked you guys, I had no clue who Mojo was, I just liked his posts. I thought Dazzler was Timmer, and was not sure who Vision was. I figured out that Timmer was Vision, though, and went back to reread Dazzler, and realized she could be British as well as Canadian, and when Bullz came up as a rezz option, I knew he was Dazzler. I was surprised people followed me on that one.

Epi, awesome game :D And thanks for letting all the Horsemen win, not just Havoc. I was so upset when Bullz was lynched, I tried to reverse psychology that one, but you guys would not have it :haha:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 6
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Great game!!!! I had a ton of fun playing this, even though I was absolutely clueless and had no idea what was going on most of the time :derp:

White Queen y u kill Deadpool? I was so bummed! I thought for sure I wouldn't be NK'ed because everyone was suspicious of me. I probably would have been lynched eventually anyways, The Brotherhood was gone and I was a little careless with my kills.
Lizzy wrote:With TH/Deadpool it was a more lighthearted because he stayed in character. I wonder if Rob has some screen caps of that. :haha:
My favorite bit, which I don't think you got to see: When I got the PM about the Danger Room, Epi told me not to reveal my true identity. So I pretended to go "undercover" with the username Spiderman. But Epi made me change it :p

Thanks for the game Epi, it was a memorable one :D Congrats horsemen!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I killed you because i thought you were bad :D

I hitched my sail to the civvie ship~ I have to read back on Epis posts, and see how right I was about stuff, and how ludicrously wrong as well :D
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Boogs »

I was Quicksilver to start then I became Domino 2.0 and btw I WAS the real Gambit guys :p
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Haha, I KNEW there were horsemen, I just had no idea I was one...

The Vision/ The Beast was a fun role! I figured out early on that Havok was civ when I saw his vote was worth three, though I checked him a second time to be sure. I didn't get a ton of other useful info, but it was fun trying! Great game svs, I figured that was you, lol.

Kudos to Epig, your games are epic!
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Oh, and the vision is cleaned out.
My siggie.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

cleaned out Longshot reset password to sock123

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Now does everyone see that my "Was the lynch a tie?" after day one was innocent and maybe a little bit of a hint? :D
Some day, Some day
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

juliets wrote:cleaned out Longshot reset password to sock123
I didn't know I needed to do this, but it's done now also.
Some day, Some day
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Deadpool has been gutted. I will miss him dearly :(
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I truly expected The Brotherhood to have a bigger hand in manipulating the game. They had almost no effect on anything. Magneto's power almost never came into play. Also, why did they kill Dazzler if they knew it would out Exodus to Shadowcat? Especially since Exodus was the Seemer role, the last role you would want to lose to an infodump.
Marmot
Marmot
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Turnip Head wrote:I truly expected The Brotherhood to have a bigger hand in manipulating the game. They had almost no effect on anything. Magneto's power almost never came into play. Also, why did they kill Dazzler if they knew it would out Exodus to Shadowcat? Especially since Exodus was the Seemer role, the last role you would want to lose to an infodump.
We weren't very organized, and we had several members who were ultimately inactives. Bastion, Marrow, and Cable hardly posted at all. Probably our best player was NK'd early on (Scarlet Witch), so it was up to myself (Polaris) and Banshee to pick up the slack from there on out. Unfortunately that was not enough. I was ultimately lynched because I was "too good" to not have been nightkilled, lol.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Turnip Head wrote:I truly expected The Brotherhood to have a bigger hand in manipulating the game. They had almost no effect on anything. Magneto's power almost never came into play. Also, why did they kill Dazzler if they knew it would out Exodus to Shadowcat? Especially since Exodus was the Seemer role, the last role you would want to lose to an infodump.
You were deadpool? LMAO! I liked you.
I was Exodus. *rolls eyes*
I had the ability to kill and make it appear as someone else. I told them to kill Dazzler as an X-men but whoever sent the actions in at the last minute (because we were not too organized) hadn't seen that or realized what went on and so they masked the kill as Sabortooth so people wouldn't realize they killed the GF. I was so upset. Oh well.
Marmot
Marmot
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

^^^Yup, that was me, but I was just checking from my phone to see what happened, and realized no one had sent anything in, lol. I unfortunately didn't have time to read back through the chat log.

Epi gave us a brilliant afterthought later though. You should have died as Magneto, so that we really could wreak some havoc on the lynches.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:^^^Yup, that was me, but I was just checking from my phone to see what happened, and realized no one had sent anything in, lol. I unfortunately didn't have time to read back through the chat log.

Epi gave us a brilliant afterthought later though. You should have died as Magneto, so that we really could wreak some havoc on the lynches.
I completely understand! It's a shame we didn't have better luck this game. Lol

Return to “Previous Jobs”