33%

Total votes: 15
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 425
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day One

Post by Long Con »

So say we all! Great job on the cipher, guys.
Golden wrote:Image

Anastasia 'Dee' Dualla - Dee is the voice people hear on the other end of the line, as she is the one who relays the Admirals orders to the viper pilots as they fight. Her voice brings them home. Once in the game, Dee can PM the host during a night phase and stop any human death during that night. If Dee attempts to use this ability unsuccessfully (that is, she does not prevent any human kill that night), she retains the ability until she uses it successfully.
So, should Dee just use this ability every night, until it triggers and saves a human? It's like a guaranteed save for the first Civvie to die at night, right? Host: would we get to know the identity of the saved player? Or would Dee? I guess that goes for Doctor saves as well. Looking over my post before posting, I suppose this could fail to save a Civvie IF the Final Five are town-aligned. But then it wouldn't be used up either.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:If I have a town read on you for whatever reason or to whatever degree, would you prefer that I broadcast it into the thread or keep it closer to the vest? Your answers might have a real effect on my treatment of you in this game, so lemme get 'em.
Better to keep it close to the vest for me unless I need saving. For your own sake, and mine as well. There's a good chance I would accuse you of being Mafia and buddying me. :nicenod:

Just sat down for an hour and a half and got caught up with the whole thread. I'm standing up and doing something else for a bit now. I don't believe in towncred for puzzle-related actions, but I do like the notion of analyzing comments on other players surrounding the puzzle thing, like Silver and Drum(?) were doing. See you in a bit!
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

I can only hope that some of the puzzles/events don't involve tilde solving...neither my favorite nor what I'm good at.
Silverwolf wrote:Someone asked what FoS means:

FoS=Finger of Suspicion

A term (abbreviated FoS) used to formally indicate "you're being watched." It can be an implicit way of saying "I might vote for you"; typically in cases where the person doing the fingering does not want to actually vote the suspicious player.

FoS is used as a game mechanic; however, they can still be an important part of games when used as pseudovotes.

pseudovotes-In instances where a game mechanic makes voting risky or useless, pseudovotes are used instead. These are simply unofficial votes that are not counted by the moderator, but kept up with by the players themselves.

I'm probably gonna use this this game until I'm ready to vote for real.

Also, I'm gonna be pretty busy today so not sure how much I will be able to post. Just a heads up.
I think SVS was just asking what it stood for (I had the same thought process as SVS as this one, actually). I don't want to assume her thoughts, but I know I was also trying to remember what it stood for when she asked the question.

So, within this mafia culture, it's basically saying you're suspish of someone or they are pinging your suspiciometer...which is how I think we all were understanding it (at least I was).
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

LoRab wrote:I can only hope that some of the puzzles/events don't involve tilde solving...neither my favorite nor what I'm good at.

FoS=Finger of Suspicion

A term (abbreviated FoS) used to formally indicate "you're being watched." It can be an implicit way of saying "I might vote for you"; typically in cases where the person doing the fingering does not want to actually vote the suspicious player.

FoS is used as a game mechanic; however, they can still be an important part of games when used as pseudovotes.

pseudovotes-In instances where a game mechanic makes voting risky or useless, pseudovotes are used instead. These are simply unofficial votes that are not counted by the moderator, but kept up with by the players themselves.

Also, I'm gonna be pretty busy today so not sure how much I will be able to post. Just a heads up.
I think SVS was just asking what it stood for (I had the same thought process as SVS as this one, actually). I don't want to assume her thoughts, but I know I was also trying to remember what it stood for when she asked the question.

So, within this mafia culture, it's basically saying you're suspish of someone or they are pinging your suspiciometer...which is how I think we all were understanding it (at least I was).
Do you say suspiciometer like "Suspishy O'Meter", or do you emphasize the 'O' like in speedometer?
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Long Con wrote:
LoRab wrote:I can only hope that some of the puzzles/events don't involve tilde solving...neither my favorite nor what I'm good at.

FoS=Finger of Suspicion

Do you say suspiciometer like "Suspishy O'Meter", or do you emphasize the 'O' like in speedometer?
The first. And it now has a leprechaun hat on it. How do you say it? Have you been wondering this for 8 years and only now are asking?

And how do other people say it?
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Nerolunar »

As other players have stated too, I also don´t read people off of this puzzle. Given that we are in the early stages, I think anyone regardless of alignment would assist in that puzzle without much thought to the consequences.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 326

Post by ika »

DrumBeats wrote:My mafia experience is pretty good, I've been playing off and on at Bulbagarden for about 3-4 years. The site has a mix of experienced and inexperienced players, so I've played with both types of people a lot.

There definitely is the option of faking a townslip, hence the minor townread on it. I just thought it should be noted since nobody had called attention to it yet.
What your play meta at town and scum?
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

LoRab wrote:
ika wrote:@golden, i put my vote on you only for viewing purpous. i will be doing that every phase untill i vote proper is that ok?
I think Golden explained that.
Golden wrote: The vote in the thread is the one that counts for game purposes.

The vote in the poll is merely so that everyone has a good visual aid to understand where the votes have gone.

It is against the rules to deliberately mislead by casting the two differently or at different times. Since it is clear you had no intent to mislead, I'll overlook it in this case. But everyone should be very careful not to vote in the poll until they know where their vote is going. I reserve the right to hold people to their poll vote in the thread.
ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
ika wrote:@golden, i put my vote on you only for viewing purpous. i will be doing that every phase untill i vote proper is that ok?
ika, you can hit view results to see the poll results without doing any voting-Just an FYI.
i know but its a pin to contstantly click it over and over when i wan tto view it
That would negate the purpose of being able to have a good visual aid to understand where the votes have gone, I'd think.

And it's more of a pain to have to go through every players posts in order to see where their vote is. The poll has a purpose. Why don't you want to vote in the poll? I can't help but wonder if it's to hide your votes in the thread throughout the game...
i think your misunderstanding what im saying. i dont mind voting in the poll one bit, i do mind when i cant jsut see it by having a placeholder vote.

in short i will vote in poll when i want to vote but i was hoping to be able to keep it on a no-vote and change it when i do vote
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Spacedaisy »

So say we all

^ in case this was needed before I post. I have not read anything, I'm currently on vacation. I won't be back home until Sunday evening, so don't expect much until then. I haven't seen my family since my wedding last August so spending time with them takes precedence. Sorry guys, I hope you can bear with me.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

SokothQultuq wrote:Sorry I was unable to assist with the Cypher, usually I'm on top of things but was tied up. But I'm ripped rocked and ready to roll. So say we all!
if your ready what are you reads?
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

a2thezebra wrote:
ika wrote:im curious why zebra was here but never made any comments
Excuse me?
i didnt notice your comments offhand cus everyone was posting so fast.

i do have to ask why you made so little when i saw you for a majority of the time
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
ika wrote:ok now i have light town read on silver.

im getting tired too

silver can i call soon we should need sleep
In both of your Syndicate mafia-aligned games, among your earliest contributions was to provide a town read on Silverwolf. What inspires this read, and more importantly to me: why is it "slight"?
sevral things

A) her contributions to the cipher
B) her early reads being made

i have a few reasons but it should be a start on why its only slight. i want to see a little more
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

Would scum Silver have abstained from contributing to such a challenge?
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

rico is leaning scum right now
better town read on silver
vompii might be town?

im here for talk if people like

as for the argument about sig making the question is kinda getting moot at this point, as cylon he has little to no porupous asking it publicly,
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Ricochet wrote:Would scum Silver have abstained from contributing to such a challenge?
yes. i know silvers meta and play like the back of my hand. i know what she does as scum and town
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

ika wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Would scum Silver have abstained from contributing to such a challenge?
yes. i know silvers meta and play like the back of my hand. i know what she does as scum and town
Oh boy, my turn on the Silver and ika Meta Show. :biggrin:

So she would actively signal you that she is scum, if you were town, by doing the thing she knows you'd expect her to do as scum?
ika wrote:rico is leaning scum right now
vompii might be town?

as for the argument about sig making the question is kinda getting moot at this point, as cylon he has little to no porupous asking it publicly,
For why?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

vompii might be town?

The purpose would be to make thinkers like you believe he isn't a Cylon. If I'm going to read sig as anything for having the question, it is Civ, because I also had the same question in my mind.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Ricochet wrote:
ika wrote:

So she would actively signal you that she is scum, if you were town, by doing the thing she knows you'd expect her to do as scum?

clarify i don't fully understand?
vompii might be town?

For why?
for your posts.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Long Con wrote:
vompii might be town?

The purpose would be to make thinkers like you believe he isn't a Cylon. If I'm going to read sig as anything for having the question, it is Civ, because I also had the same question in my mind.
Yes but you have to be consciously thinking to ask the question. if your cylon its not going to pop in your head at first sight
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Ricochet wrote:
ika wrote:

clarify i don't fully understand?
If Silver would know that not contributing to a common challenge is her scum tell and that you would pick up on it, why would she do the thing (not contributing) that would make you pick up on her being scum?
ika wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
vompii might be town?

For why?
for your posts.
Ah, I was worried it was for my looks.

I'll wait for you to develop actual reasons, then.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Ricochet wrote:
If Silver would know that not contributing to a common challenge is her scum tell and that you would pick up on it, why would she do the thing (not contributing) that would make you pick up on her being scum?
She would do it cus she would not know what to do, even if she did post i would be able to see that her post were either

A) out of place
B) have a scum motivation behind it

her post also follow a certain tone and style that she can not fake no matter how hard she tries. we have dicussed it over many days and many hours in the past so is there a point to this?

Ah, I was worried it was for my looks.

good thin i do have reasons but not saying just yet, you should know of all people that i dont do cases and any reason i do is very crappy at best
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

ika wrote:
Long Con wrote:
vompii might be town?

Yes but you have to be consciously thinking to ask the question. if your cylon its not going to pop in your head at first sight
And you know how the culinary would think because...

But seriously, what about bero's posts about why it is more likely a cylon asking. I think it was Nero at least. Apologies if I am misremembering who said it.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

LoRab wrote:
ika wrote:
Long Con wrote:
vompii might be town?

But seriously, what about bero's posts about why it is more likely a cylon asking. I think it was Nero at least. Apologies if I am misremembering who said it.
what?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

LoRab wrote:
ika wrote:
Long Con wrote:
vompii might be town?

Townread Lorab because a Cylon would know they are not called Culinarys. :haha: And wasn't it sig?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

ika wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
She would do it cus she would not know what to do, even if she did post i would be able to see that her post were either

A) out of place

her post also follow a certain tone and style that she can not fake no matter how hard she tries. we have dicussed it over many days and many hours in the past so is there a point to this?

Asking for letters and trying to figure out what a message would convey doesn't sound like a hard task to feign interest in.

There is a point in me asking if Silver wouldn't have contributed to the challenge if bad and if she would have done so, knowing that you (if town) would pick up on it being a scumtell. At which I remained incredulous that she would willingly signal that she's bad by not doing something.
ika wrote:
Ricochet wrote: Ah, I was worried it was for my looks.

good thin i do have reasons but not saying just yet, you should know of all people that i dont do cases and any reason i do is very crappy at best
So any case you would do on me being bad would be a crappy one. Got it.

You can choose to argue your reads whenever you feel like, but making a scumcall without reasoning simply won't do, at least for me.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

EBWOP I'm drowning in editing quote tags already
ika wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

A) out of place

Asking for letters and trying to figure out what a message would convey doesn't sound like a hard task to feign interest in.

There is a point in me asking if Silver wouldn't have contributed to the challenge if bad and if she would have done so, knowing that you (if town) would pick up on it being a scumtell. At which I remained incredulous that she would willingly signal that she's bad by not doing something.
ika wrote:

You can choose to argue your reads whenever you feel like, but making a scumcall without reasoning simply won't do, at least for me.[/quote]
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

ika wrote:
LoRab wrote:
ika wrote:
Long Con wrote:
vompii might be town?

what?
Cylons. Not culinary. Damn autocorrect.
Long Con wrote:
LoRab wrote:
ika wrote:
Long Con wrote:
vompii might be town?

Townread Lorab because a Cylon would know they are not called Culinarys. :haha: And wasn't it sig?
Maybe sig? I should go back and check.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

How does an autocorrect go from Cylons to Culinary when Nylon is right around the corner? :p
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

it was sig who said it...

you should get your people straight first.

but its seems to be clear that its cylons vs town witch truns into scum vs twon so all i need to do is basicly replace cylon with scum and you got your own answer
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Ricochet wrote:EBWOP I'm drowning in editing quote tags already
ika wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

A) out of place

did i ever say it was willing? i dare you to quote me where i said such thing, silver cant jsut change how she plays nor do i think she would want to that much cus she can get away with it very well to anyone else. ive played a game with her where she got more town read based on my trying to lynch her. you really dont know silver if you are thinking she miight willingly do something, odds are its not as willingas you amke it out to be and more of an unconscious aciton
ika wrote:

You can choose to argue your reads whenever you feel like, but making a scumcall without reasoning simply won't do, at least for me.[/quote][/quote]
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

to asnwer your later, im jsut going to ignore it then you should see form the game you hosted yourself that i have sit reasons all the time
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Ricochet wrote:How does an autocorrect go from Cylons to Culinary when Nylon is right around the corner? :p

I realize you weren't actually asking, but a big part of the autocorrect matrix is based on key placement and n isn't really near c.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Let's back it up a bit, because I never said you said anything about Silver doing a scumtell willingly. I said that.

Your read: Silver is slight town because she contributed to the contest.
My question: Would she have not contributed, if she were bad?
Your answer: Yes.
My follow-up: Why would she not contribute, knowing you would read her as bad for doing so?

This is the part where I asked if Silver would "willingly" let herself be read by you as bad, if indeed bad, simply by not contributing to the contest.

As for you claiming Silver could not change the way she plays - in this case, not contributing to the contest, if she were bad - I stipulated that the act of contributing, rather than not contributing and potentially getting yourself read as bad, is so not such difficult to achieve.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

Ricochet wrote:@Beats

I don't see how it can veer towards a townslip. If the design is faithful to the show, the certain Cylons have no memory of who the Final Five Cylons are. So the question could come from:

-- town Sig having no clue if he's Final Five (not received in his role at the start of the game)
-- town Sig having no clue how the Final Five will be revealed, regardless of him turning up as such or not, or
-- Cylon Sig trying to find out how the Final Five will be revealed (or if they have already).

Does this make sense?

Also, I think this is the first time such a obligatory "salute" rule has been introduced in games here. You not following the rule still must be accounted for, because rules are rules.

linki: ninja'd by indi
My understanding is anyone can be a final five unless there role card specifically states that they aren't. :shrug:
Matt wrote:Zeebs! What're you thinkin' so far?

Because I live in opposite land, I'm suspicious of Scotty for solving the puzzle. Derp.

Linki - Hi 3J! Guess you live in opposite land too :)
I see where you're coming from here. However, I might disagree. In general I think something seen as a message which would be to help the civs. Would make the mafia less willing to solve it, or less energized to figure it out. Some might for the town credit, but I think it is unlikely. I could see giving very light civ leans for those who contributed a lot to it, but they shouldn't be above suspicion.
Matt wrote:Oh wow, I forgot to include that I think it's possible that if Scotty is bad, then he obviously had help from his teamies, and they chose Scotty as the "Great Puzzle Solver Guy" spokesperson. That's why I'd like to know if anyone else has previous knowledge of Scotty being good at stuff like this.
This could be true, but I doubt it.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Vompatti wrote:Greetings comrades! Having thoroughly read and analized the thread I have decided to randomize my spreadsheets with a little help from the I Ching. :beer:
What did the I Ching have to say about me?
You will meat a tall handsome strangler who will sweep you off your feet.
Would this tall handsome stranger sweep me off my feet if he knew I don't eat meat?
You don't eat meat. :ponder:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Ika/RIco two mafia members down. :P
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

ika wrote:it was sig who said it...

but its seems to be clear that its cylons vs town witch truns into scum vs twon so all i need to do is basicly replace cylon with scum and you got your own answer
Sorry about that. It must be really nice to have never confused players before or misremembered something.

My point was that there isn't such thing as one way baddies do things. That you might not have ugly of something doesn't mean that wouldn't have been someone else's initial instinct. To assume that there is one way to think is dangerous.

And in particular, not knowing how the cylon sate organized, or even if they have BTSC, or even what their win conditions are (or anyone's win cons for that matter), I'm not sure how you could speculate that a cylon wouldn't think of something.

Linkitis: vegetarians and pescitariand rule!
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Ricochet wrote:Let's back it up a bit, because I never said you said anything about Silver doing a scumtell willingly. I said that.

My follow-up: Why would she not contribute, knowing you would read her as bad for doing so?

This is the part where I asked if Silver would "willingly" let herself be read by you as bad, if indeed bad, simply by not contributing to the contest.

As for you claiming Silver could not change the way she plays - in this case, not contributing to the contest, if she were bad - I stipulated that the act of contributing, rather than not contributing and potentially getting yourself read as bad, is so not such difficult to achieve.
i like how you omit my bigger point that her genrating read is my bigger reason for it. the other is minor/

it rather is if you know silver. plz dont insuiuate that you know her better and her play. i know what she does and what she doesnt and 99% of the time its not "willingly" its jsut a subconscious action she does
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

sig wrote:Ika/RIco two mafia members down. :P
care to back it up with a vote then sig?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

ika wrote:to asnwer your later, im jsut going to ignore it then you should see form the game you hosted yourself that i have sit reasons all the time
Appeal to meta in a game I observed (whether by playing or hosting) is inconsequential, because I don't believe in meta being rigid and I'm not a meta collector. It further isn't significant, because it's not meta regarding what you do when good or when bad - which is the kind of meta I do indeed look back upon, sometimes - it's meta of how you scumhunt or do reads, at best. Which is, again, fine, if that's how you want to do, except me wanting to hear what scumread I'm supposed to defend myself will always trump everything else. Always has, always will.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

LoRab wrote:
ika wrote:it was sig who said it...

Sorry about that. It must be really nice to have never confused players before or misremembered something.

My point was that there isn't such thing as one way baddies do things. That you might not have ugly of something doesn't mean that wouldn't have been someone else's initial instinct. To assume that there is one way to think is dangerous.

And in particular, not knowing how the cylon sate organized, or even if they have BTSC, or even what their win conditions are (or anyone's win cons for that matter), I'm not sure how you could speculate that a cylon wouldn't think of something.

Linkitis: vegetarians and pescitariand rule!
did i ever say there was? im speakign in an objective view and that an objective viewpoint for scum is not going to see that right away.

i dont think its much of a stretch to think that the wincons are cylons vs everyone else, based on the lore silver gave about piolot episode it sounds like they are primary foes.

what do you think it is?
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Ricochet wrote:
ika wrote:to asnwer your later, im jsut going to ignore it then you should see form the game you hosted yourself that i have sit reasons all the time
Appeal to meta in a game I observed (whether by playing or hosting) is inconsequential, because I don't believe in meta being rigid and I'm not a meta collector. It further isn't significant, because it's not meta regarding what you do when good or when bad - which is the kind of meta I do indeed look back upon, sometimes - it's meta of how you scumhunt or do reads, at best. Which is, again, fine, if that's how you want to do, except me wanting to hear what scumread I'm supposed to defend myself will always trump everything else. Always has, always will.
well it shows you quite well how i make cases and how i form reads on some aspects and making cases is part of forming reads
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

ika wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
well it shows you quite well how i make cases and how i form reads on some aspects and making cases is part of forming reads
(the hint is i dont make cases and if i do they are really fuckign shitty)
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

ika wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Let's back it up a bit, because I never said you said anything about Silver doing a scumtell willingly. I said that.

i like how you omit my bigger point that her genrating read is my bigger reason for it. the other is minor/

it rather is if you know silver. plz dont insuiuate that you know her better and her play. i know what she does and what she doesnt and 99% of the time its not "willingly" its jsut a subconscious action she does
It was no omission, it started the discussion well interested in this aspect, of the two you stated.

I have insinuated no such thing. To be incredulous to a player can't simply "do action X", when "not doing action X" is supposed to make the player suspicious, is not the same thing as saying I know "better" what actions that player would do.

I don't know how to play mafia subconsciously. Sounds esoteric.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

ika wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

You said I'm look rather bad, I asked what for, you said for what I wrote. That's sheer truism. :shrug:
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Ricochet wrote:
It was no omission, it started the discussion well interested in this aspect, of the two you stated.

I have insinuated no such thing. To be incredulous to a player can't simply "do action X", when "not doing action X" is supposed to make the player suspicious, is not the same thing as saying I know "better" what actions that player would do.

I don't know how to play mafia subconsciously. Sounds esoteric.
well you should knwo that i use her reads a lot more on tryign to read her as well as sevral toher thing i have not divulged due to her not wanting it outed

you don thave to belive me one bit i know her and you saying such things is partal insuitaing that you knwo her better.

everyone does it, its the part of you that follows a wincon and makes you do actions aligned to your alignemtn. no matter what people say about meta, people have a unconscious way of playing knowing or not
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

@Glorfindel you came in, made a post then poof. :(

Current thoughts on the game?
ImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Ricochet wrote:
ika wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

You said I'm look rather bad, I asked what for, you said for what I wrote. That's sheer truism. :shrug:
Yup, do you have a read on me yet?
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

sig wrote:@Glorfindel you came in, made a post then poof. :(

Current thoughts on the game?
sig why you not voting me if i am scum?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

It was kind off tongue and cheek, but your reaction is interesting. :ponder:
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

ika wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
ika wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

Yup, do you have a read on me yet?
Nope.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

sig wrote:It was kind off tongue and cheek, but your reaction is interesting. :ponder:
still not voting me......

(FTR this is 100% null of me if your trying to fish reactions)

Return to “Previous Jobs”