Rolling Stones Mafia Game Over!

Moderator: Community Team

Who is going to play The Donner Party Mafia?

Yes I am starving for an arm
17%
No I am a vegetarian
33%
Maybe I could be hungry
17%
The Host
33%

Total votes: 6
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 42

Re: Rolling Stones Mafia Day 3

Post by Epignosis »

Mongoose wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Were you to vote for a Lizzy voter, who would it be? Those are the folks I'm checking out.
DP seems extra squirrelly this game.
I'm not sure I agree apropos DP's behavior. However, the Day 1 vote was between A Person and DP. juliets sealed the deal.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 32

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Mongoose wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Were you to vote for a Lizzy voter, who would it be? Those are the folks I'm checking out.
I don't know what that means. I don't appreciate you lumping all us rodents together though. :mad:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I just got home from the game, the one where Epig was glad to see Tampa being ripped up. It was not fun, I am tired, and irritated that Epig was happy. Tomorrow I'm going to take a more indepth look at the Libby voters. When I think back on the vote I was definitely surprised by DP's vote but at this moment I can't think of why. It just was so...unexpected if that makes sense. I'll re-look at it tomorrow and see if I can pinpoint if that's it or maybe i'm just remembering wrong. Nothing more tonight though, I'm beat.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

juliets wrote: When I think back on the vote I was definitely surprised by DP's vote but at this moment I can't think of why. It just was so...unexpected if that makes sense..
Who do you expect me to vote for?
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

*did

Wrong tense. :p
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 62
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Why so tense?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

:o
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

RIP, S~V~S! I too am really puzzled by the choice of kill. It seems some suspicion was being directed at her.

Mongoose, let's do crank up the double entendres!

To address some of MP's thoughts, since he addressed me specifically a few times: I personally will still be keeping a weather eye on llama. Whether others have enough reason to do so is up to them. I do think his insanification makes him look less likely to be bad, even though it wouldn't be the first time a baddie has faked or targeted a teammate.

I did say I would be giving less weight to vote records, but a possible juliets-DP connection is somewhat compelling. I think juliets seems a nice enough teammate to want to keep everyone around on Day 1, even if it means risking her own neck. However, what really gets me with that is still: why S~V~S? I agree with MP's idea that she was probably targeted for a specific reason, rather than the baddie equivalent of randomizing. I disagree with 'Goose that they probably knew her role. (Unless there's something you're not telling us that you'd like to come clean about, 'Goose?) On the surface seems either a poor attempt to frame llama, or a possible double cross as (I think 'Goose?) suggested.

The other thing that makes me nervous about DP and juliets is this: as I said yesterday, one of my favorite ploys as a baddie is to trick a civvie in voting a fellow civvie (or especially being the deciding vote) and then convincing everyone to bandwagon onto that civvie. It gets 2 civs dead and wastes a bunch of time, during which my team can scheme and NK and such. So if I were a baddie, I would for sure want to frame juliets and/or DP and maybe get lucky enough to waste 3 days (counting yesterday). The problem with that, again, is: why not just sit back and let S~V~S take the heat? The only answer I can come up with is that the baddies weren't convinced S~V~S would take enough heat, or that things would change between night and the lynch.

I'm sorry if it seems like I'm talking in circles, but I think the questions we need to ask ourselves are: who would have been under suspicion (besides S~V~S) today if she had not been killed? And, if DP and juliets aren't bad (That's a big if; I'm still very much considering that they are.) who stands to benefit from/has been directing suspicion onto them?

My thoughts at this moment: I think llama clearly fits the first question, though as I said his insanification makes me feel a little better. The frame job thing could go either way. Occam's Razor says he was framed, but we know llama loves his complex mafia gambits.

I think Epi has been the one looking closest at juliets and DP lately, and MP mentioned likely voting juliets as well. Others may also be thinking they're bad and just not have posted it yet, so it may be a fluke of timing, but those two have caught my eye. The fact that other apparently get the heebie-jeebies from Epi right now also disconcerts me.

I would LOVE to hear if others have ideas about who would have drawn suspicion today along with S~V~S if she hadn't been the one killed, and about who would want to get DP and juliets lynched.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 48

Post by thellama73 »

Awesome job voting in the poll, Russti. Were you saying something about accountability earlier? I was going to look at your vote record, but oh wait! You don't have one!

I am going to be largely incommunicado this weekend, so I will be brief. My suspicions fall heavily on MP today. He clearly said that if I voted for him, he would vote for me back, but when I called his bluff, he inexplicably backed off and voted for Lizzy, starting a bandwagon that resulted in a civ lynch. I also think he has been less helpful at making cases than he usually is, instead just saying things like "oh golly, I don't know, someone else come up with an idea I can latch onto." That is atypical of his play, and I don't trust him one single bit. If nothing changes between now and vote o'clock, I will be bringing the hammer down on MP...HARD!
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Re: Rolling Stones Mafia Night 2

Post by thellama73 »

Also, I am very confused by this.
Roxy wrote:[quote="Mad Bomber"]This is to be passed person to person via the host throughout Day 3. You will NOT post in the thread if you have or have not received the bomb. Watch your PM's!! :feb:
[/quote]

Does this mean that none of us are supposed to post no matter what? Isn't "have or have not" mutually exclusive, covering all possibilities?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

thellama73 wrote:Also, I am very confused by this.
Roxy wrote:[quote="Mad Bomber"]This is to be passed person to person via the host throughout Day 3. You will NOT post in the thread if you have or have not received the bomb. Watch your PM's!! :feb:
Does this mean that none of us are supposed to post no matter what? Isn't "have or have not" mutually exclusive, covering all possibilities?[/quote]
Oh gosh, i thought it said if you had the bomb. I wont post again until I know. Roxy please help us poor confused mortals (oops wrong game).
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I believe she means that you will not mention whether or not you have received it. That's how I read it.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Hedgeowl »

:rip: :SVS:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:I believe she means that you will not mention whether or not you have received it. That's how I read it.
Oh, that makes more sense. Yay ambiguity!

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Re: Rolling Stones Mafia Night 1

Post by juliets »

Oh Epignosis, I see now - I think you're right. I think I'm free to talk.

DP, to try to answer your question I can explain a little further why your vote bothers me. MP and I had been having some conversation about Lizzy earlier in the day, around the noonish time frame. From that time up until the below quote which was at @5:29 you hadn't said anything about Lizzy, then all of a sudden this:
DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:I am throwing a vote on Lizzy. I find her vote rather strange.
It seemed to come out of the blue. And the way you said you are "throwing a vote" on her it sounded too...casual might be the right word. Maybe there's another word I'm not quite coming up with but it pinged me. As for who you should have voted, I don't know.

On the SVS issue, I said earlier that she is one baddies like to get rid of early because shes a good player - perseveres when there is someone she thinks is bad and has good insights. I think that's exactly what happened in the NK. Someone or ones wanted to get rid of her for that reason.

I am looking at Lizzy voters today starting with MP. I'll be back later to offer thoughts.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
I don't know what that means. I don't appreciate you lumping all us rodents together though. :mad:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Oooh I'm the cute brown one.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Mongoose wrote:Oooh I'm the cute brown one.
:srsnod:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Epignosis wrote:The Lizzy votes came in BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM 1-2-3-4 like a band getting ready to play. They came in right when llama voted for MovingPictures.

That's the first thing that sticks out to me.
Indeed, indeed. I don't know exactly how to connect the dots though. Do you have any interpretation(s)?
That's the thing- it's all so circumstantial. One or two in that crew have to be rotten. That's when I look through the posts and am like the bear that went over the mountain.
I agree, only I didn't even think I was going to start a bandwagon. This happens to me all the time. I feel very uncertain about a vote because I'm unsure where to go, but have to vote earlier than everyone else due to my schedule, then a bunch of other players come in and just roll with it. I don't even think I was the first person to mention Lizzy, so I'd hardly even call it sourced as my suspicion originally, but it bugs me that people were just like "OK" and there was no further discussion.

Russtifinko wrote:RIP, S~V~S! I too am really puzzled by the choice of kill. It seems some suspicion was being directed at her.

Mongoose, let's do crank up the double entendres!

To address some of MP's thoughts, since he addressed me specifically a few times: I personally will still be keeping a weather eye on llama. Whether others have enough reason to do so is up to them. I do think his insanification makes him look less likely to be bad, even though it wouldn't be the first time a baddie has faked or targeted a teammate.

I did say I would be giving less weight to vote records, but a possible juliets-DP connection is somewhat compelling. I think juliets seems a nice enough teammate to want to keep everyone around on Day 1, even if it means risking her own neck. However, what really gets me with that is still: why S~V~S? I agree with MP's idea that she was probably targeted for a specific reason, rather than the baddie equivalent of randomizing. I disagree with 'Goose that they probably knew her role. (Unless there's something you're not telling us that you'd like to come clean about, 'Goose?) On the surface seems either a poor attempt to frame llama, or a possible double cross as (I think 'Goose?) suggested.

The other thing that makes me nervous about DP and juliets is this: as I said yesterday, one of my favorite ploys as a baddie is to trick a civvie in voting a fellow civvie (or especially being the deciding vote) and then convincing everyone to bandwagon onto that civvie. It gets 2 civs dead and wastes a bunch of time, during which my team can scheme and NK and such. So if I were a baddie, I would for sure want to frame juliets and/or DP and maybe get lucky enough to waste 3 days (counting yesterday). The problem with that, again, is: why not just sit back and let S~V~S take the heat? The only answer I can come up with is that the baddies weren't convinced S~V~S would take enough heat, or that things would change between night and the lynch.

I'm sorry if it seems like I'm talking in circles, but I think the questions we need to ask ourselves are: who would have been under suspicion (besides S~V~S) today if she had not been killed? And, if DP and juliets aren't bad (That's a big if; I'm still very much considering that they are.) who stands to benefit from/has been directing suspicion onto them?

My thoughts at this moment: I think llama clearly fits the first question, though as I said his insanification makes me feel a little better. The frame job thing could go either way. Occam's Razor says he was framed, but we know llama loves his complex mafia gambits.

I think Epi has been the one looking closest at juliets and DP lately, and MP mentioned likely voting juliets as well. Others may also be thinking they're bad and just not have posted it yet, so it may be a fluke of timing, but those two have caught my eye. The fact that other apparently get the heebie-jeebies from Epi right now also disconcerts me.

I would LOVE to hear if others have ideas about who would have drawn suspicion today along with S~V~S if she hadn't been the one killed, and about who would want to get DP and juliets lynched.
I'm a bit confused, Russ, as you seem to contradict yourself here with juliets and DP. You say they seem likely baddie, yet you also think those who push them to be baddie to be likely baddie? Is that correct or am I confused?

thellama73 wrote:Awesome job voting in the poll, Russti. Were you saying something about accountability earlier? I was going to look at your vote record, but oh wait! You don't have one!

I am going to be largely incommunicado this weekend, so I will be brief. My suspicions fall heavily on MP today. He clearly said that if I voted for him, he would vote for me back, but when I called his bluff, he inexplicably backed off and voted for Lizzy, starting a bandwagon that resulted in a civ lynch. I also think he has been less helpful at making cases than he usually is, instead just saying things like "oh golly, I don't know, someone else come up with an idea I can latch onto." That is atypical of his play, and I don't trust him one single bit. If nothing changes between now and vote o'clock, I will be bringing the hammer down on MP...HARD!
You're right, I did say I would vote for you because your reasoning was SO ridiculous. However, I even stated that I could see you going that way as a civvie (even though I said that kind of thinking is everything BUT helpful), and I thought it was more likely Lizzy was bad.

I had no idea it would turn into a bandwagon, I even admitted my vote sucked. I honestly didn't know what else to do.

I'm done with cases because way too many of them have been wrong. Plus, believe it or not, I'm much more about cases and trying to make big cases when I'm baddie because I feel I have to constantly prove myself -- that, and I know who is baddie on my team. It gives me confidence. Despite the confidence of knowing who my baddies are, I constantly feel I need to prove civvieness; I don't feel that insecure when I actually am a civvie. I feel no need to make cases that I don't really believe in. I don't really feel any particular player right now is really screaming baddie to me.

It's not atypical of my play at all. It's atypical of my baddie game. It's actually hilarious considering you JUST saw me as a civvie last game we played together.

I really have no idea where I'm going yet; sometimes my gut says look more into llama, other times juliets, other times Epig, other times now Russ, but I keep backing off because I am so far from sure about anyone. I'll give the thread a quick re-read now and see what I can find... though I don't think I'll be voting until after work.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

So I looked through S~V~S's posts and I'm surprised to see they really wasn't A LOT of stuff. At least she didn't seem that threatening to many people at all. However...
S~V~S wrote:Good Question. Epi~

I am though :)

Voting Hedgeowl

linki~ she is saying that she can see Lizzy vote, yet she also is suspicious of it, and indeed wound up voting for it. She set herself up to teeter either way, me or Lizzy, depending how the wind blew. That is how it reads to me at least. Her vote for lizzy makes me suspect lizzy a bit more, tbh.
Anyone else notice how Hedgeowl isn't being discussed anymore, like, at all?

I think there might be some misdirection going on.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Lest we forget also that Hedgeowl's vote for Lizzy was incredibly blendy and that she contradicted herself (something that S~V~S pointed out).

I think I might actually go her way now, tbh. I have to leave to go back to work in 10 minutes. Going to think about it. Want to hear what others have to say.

I did think that it's possible baddies were trying to frame Hedgeowl, but why do that? No one has even talked about her, really. I mentioned her a bit just before and there was a little bit of discussion, but she is far from the main topic right now.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I do think all the Lizzy voters are suspicious. The way that bandwagon shaped up was really weird. But I still blame you for starting it. :P

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:I do think all the Lizzy voters are suspicious. The way that bandwagon shaped up was really weird. But I still blame you for starting it. :P
I agree entirely with you, and I can even see how you find me suspicious... I actually in fact believe my actions are more seemingly suspicious when I'm a civvie because I suck at being a civvie. :p

All of that being said, if you are a civvie, reconsider things here. I'm not bad.

You think all of the voters are suspicious, why? I do agree it was a terrible bandwagon and it's worthy of suspicion. Lizzy was lynched due to miscommunication. Unfortunately, more players get lynched in mafia games due to that than to actual nefarious reasons, but it happens. And as much as I hate to say it, civvies can often be totally clueless and may agree that a certain line of thinking makes sense and jump on a bandwagon themselves. How do you differentiate?

Not every civvie acts in the most logical way possible. Actually, far from it, and I'll be the first to admit that at times, it's something I've been trying to watch in myself and in others. So what if most Lizzy voters were civvies? I'm not saying I think they are, just playing a bit of devil's advocate here and trying to get more discussion going.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

They might well be mostly civvies, but I don't know which is which, so I'm looking at all of them. I've basically learned that I can't read DP at all, since I always think he is bad no matter what, so I don't really know what to conclude about him. I'll have to look more closely at Hedgeowl before voting.

DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

juliets wrote: DP, to try to answer your question I can explain a little further why your vote bothers me. MP and I had been having some conversation about Lizzy earlier in the day, around the noonish time frame. From that time up until the below quote which was at @5:29 you hadn't said anything about Lizzy, then all of a sudden this:
DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:I am throwing a vote on Lizzy. I find her vote rather strange.
It seemed to come out of the blue. And the way you said you are "throwing a vote" on her it sounded too...casual might be the right word. Maybe there's another word I'm not quite coming up with but it pinged me. As for who you should have voted, I don't know.
quote]
Okay so I wasn't allowed to vote anybody since I hadn't really mentioned anyone. Fair enough.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Quote fail.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Lest we forget also that Hedgeowl's vote for Lizzy was incredibly blendy and that she contradicted herself (something that S~V~S pointed out). :mad:

I think I might actually go her way now, tbh. I have to leave to go back to work in 10 minutes. Going to think about it. Want to hear what others have to say.

I did think that it's possible baddies were trying to frame Hedgeowl, :srsnod: but why do that? No one has even talked about her, really. :( I mentioned her a bit just before and there was a little bit of discussion, but she is far from the main topic right now. :shrug:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Hedgeowl wrote:
DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
It means I want to play tug-of-war? Guess I could go for a round! :D
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

MP: yes.

llama: Please address your future posts to me in sarcastic orange, since they are clearly sarcastic. Feel free to be a dick, but at least follow site protocol.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Russtifinko wrote: llama: Please address your future posts to me in sarcastic orange, since they are clearly sarcastic. Feel free to be a dick, but at least follow site protocol.
Nope. :)

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I just finished reading MP (I had to also throw a jog into that time) and didn't see anything I felt was un-Moving Pictures like in these first days. His suspicions, though varied, seem to be rational. I won't be looking his way for the lynch.

I'm about to re-read Hedgeowl because of the issue brought up by SVS I think that Hedgeowl contradicted herself. I'm concerned however that Hedgeowl seems to be under either a smilie curse or a silence curse. When I first read her post above I thought why is she just repeating what somebody else said? but upon closer inspection I see she has added little smilies. Given that her name has come up and she was here it doesnt make sense to me that she wouldn't address the issue that's been brought up. I'm still going to re-read her but I'm not sure I would vote her unless I see her speak up.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 22
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Guys sorry I have been so absent lately. Had some stuff to do, but Mr D is back and better than ever! I can tell you all that you are very wrong in at least one if your suspicions, but I am not gonna tell you which one. As for the last night poll, only one option benefited, but which one? and did they have info? I'll let you all be the judge of that!

Whoever used "squirrelly" is now my favorite person ever. I use that at least once a day.
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Russtifinko wrote:MP: yes.

llama: Please address your future posts to me in sarcastic orange, since they are clearly sarcastic. Feel free to be a dick, but at least follow site protocol.
Sarcastic orange is reserved for the dead in this game, since the hostess stole the dead color. May I suggest a different color for sarcasm this game? Something really obnoxious and hard to read...like this!
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

juliets wrote:I just finished reading MP (I had to also throw a jog into that time) and didn't see anything I felt was un-Moving Pictures like in these first days. His suspicions, though varied, seem to be rational. I won't be looking his way for the lynch.

I'm about to re-read Hedgeowl because of the issue brought up by SVS I think that Hedgeowl contradicted herself. :disappoint: I'm concerned however that Hedgeowl seems to be under either a smilie curse :srsnod: or a silence curse. When I first read her post above I thought why is she just repeating what somebody else said? but upon closer inspection I see she has added little smilies. Given that her name has come up and she was here it doesnt make sense to me that she wouldn't address the issue that's been brought up. :sigh: I'm still going to re-read her but I'm not sure I would vote her unless I see her speak up.
:hugs:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Mongoose, I'm reading back through your posts and I can't understand this one. It's in response to SVS asking you who you meant when you said you saw some aggressive players playing less aggressively (I'm paraphrasing there just to let you know what post you were responding to). Can you tell me what you are saying here?

Mongoose wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Like who, Mongoose? Can you name names, please? More helpful that way :)
Loike the wahn bloke 'oo 'as the masters of the universe avatar. but na 'e will be Mum and Dad at meeeee and wanna Tiddley Win' me Claret so daan't let 'im, okay?

It's too Liz Hurley for me ter tell if 'e is a snakey Joe Blake obviously, but it's a bit pingy for me from this yoga ball on which I Eartha Kitt.

Does that make any Eigh'een Pence?

linki - I done loike that Din' Dong.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Mr. D wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:MP: yes.

Sarcastic orange is reserved for the dead in this game, since the hostess stole the dead color. May I suggest a different color for sarcasm this game? Something really obnoxious and hard to read...like this!
Mr. D, I like your suggestion of painting sarcasm black!

I'm slightly bummed that I'm finally around to vote and/or discuss suspicions and no one is talking! Who are people thinking of voting?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I reread hedge, and DP (I do not think juliets is bad) and I'm not seeing enough in either of them to deter my intentions. Hope you enjoy my vote, MP!

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I was hoping Mongoose would have had time to answer but it doesnt look like she has. Russti, I don't know ye who I'm going to vote. The only person that has pinged me is DP and I'm not feeling really strong about that. Who are you thinking about?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Mr. D wrote:Guys sorry I have been so absent lately. Had some stuff to do, but Mr D is back and better than ever! I can tell you all that you are very wrong in at least one if your suspicions, but I am not gonna tell you which one. As for the last night poll, only one option benefited, but which one? and did they have info? I'll let you all be the judge of that!

Whoever used "squirrelly" is now my favorite person ever. I use that at least once a day.
I am so glad to be your fave person ever!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

juliets wrote:Mongoose, I'm reading back through your posts and I can't understand this one. It's in response to SVS asking you who you meant when you said you saw some aggressive players playing less aggressively (I'm paraphrasing there just to let you know what post you were responding to). Can you tell me what you are saying here?

Mongoose wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Like who, Mongoose? Can you name names, please? More helpful that way :)
Loike the wahn bloke 'oo 'as the masters of the universe avatar. but na 'e will be Mum and Dad at meeeee and wanna Tiddley Win' me Claret so daan't let 'im, okay?

It's too Liz Hurley for me ter tell if 'e is a snakey Joe Blake obviously, but it's a bit pingy for me from this yoga ball on which I Eartha Kitt.

Does that make any Eigh'een Pence?

linki - I done loike that Din' Dong.
Hi Juliets - this post was about Epi; I didn't go back and clarify any of this because Alex and I talked about him pretty extensively afterward. I feel pretty good about him after his responses though.

I'm going to go ahead and vote for DP as it's not that early anymore and I might get caught up in a whirlwind of tidying very soon.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

juliets, I actually feel worst about Epi right now. That's almost purely gut feeling. Off the top of my head, I can't think of a particular action that has pinged me.

However, I am still worried my fears of him are based too much on Bioshock and not enough on Rolling Stones, and I'd hate to lynch him if he's not bad. If I don't go for Epi, you and DP seem the obvious candidates. I'm not as sure as I'd like to be about any of the 3 of you, but I am absolutely committed to voting for someone in this poll, and no other names have truly caught my eye so far.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Alright, just got home from work. Going to be out of town this weekend, but will still have my laptop and internet access. I am getting ready and multitasking, but I'll hold off on my vote until a bit later because I'm still unsure.

I find it sort of convenient that Hedgeowl is insanified, the night after S~V~S was killed, especially given how strongly S~V~S felt about her.

Sure, DP is acting illogically and isn't really around and is being blendy, but he plays that way a lot. I frankly can never read him. That said, I may still vote him. I don't know. I feel like it is kind of a cop out vote right now though.

I'll likely vote for Hedge, Llama, or DP currently. Hedge because of what I've said about her, Llama because I think it's also possible he wanted to shut up an opponent and I was starting to think one of the two might be baddie, and DP given his blendiness.

Juliets has made me feel better, but I always read her intentions as civvie, so my paranoia in that regard remains.

Ugh, can I have some discussion here? I feel like this vote could end badly with people just popping in like Day 2; I'd rather it not.

Linki: Russ. Can you elaborate any more about Epig per chance?

thellama73 wrote:I reread hedge, and DP (I do not think juliets is bad) and I'm not seeing enough in either of them to deter my intentions. Hope you enjoy my vote, MP!
Hope you enjoy being wrong! :p
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

No new posts? Crap.

Well, I'll still be here, going to be back in like 10-20 minutes.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

If I don't hear from anyone else soon, I will spam the thread.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:If I don't hear from anyone else soon, I will spam the thread.
And this is a threat...how exactly? ;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:If I don't hear from anyone else soon, I will spam the thread.
It's not, really. Lol.

Whom are you going to vote, Robert?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Russtifinko wrote:juliets, I actually feel worst about Epi right now. That's almost purely gut feeling. Off the top of my head, I can't think of a particular action that has pinged me.

However, I am still worried my fears of him are based too much on Bioshock and not enough on Rolling Stones, and I'd hate to lynch him if he's not bad. If I don't go for Epi, you and DP seem the obvious candidates. I'm not as sure as I'd like to be about any of the 3 of you, but I am absolutely committed to voting for someone in this poll, and no other names have truly caught my eye so far.
If it's your gut, there's nothing I can really say (except suggest a bicarb?).

I feel the strongest about juliets and (by extension) Disgruntled Porcupine. And yet uneasy about voting for either.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:juliets, I actually feel worst about Epi right now. That's almost purely gut feeling. Off the top of my head, I can't think of a particular action that has pinged me.

If it's your gut, there's nothing I can really say (except suggest a bicarb?).

I feel the strongest about juliets and (by extension) Disgruntled Porcupine. And yet uneasy about voting for either.
I understand that completely. Thanks for your thoughts.

Actually, going to leave again, but I'll be back before the vote is over.
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Neither of you has asked who I would vote for! How rude!!!
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 52
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

thellama73 wrote:Also, I am very confused by this.
Does this mean that none of us are supposed to post no matter what? Isn't "have or have not" mutually exclusive, covering all possibilities?[/quote]

Am I to be graded on my words when hosting or playing a game? :overreact:

You knew what I meant :p llama you always make me giggle. XD
Epignosis wrote:
No spamming without actual spam involved in someway or form. :noble:

Link -Who would you vote for Mr D?
;)

Return to “Previous Side Missions”