50%

Total votes: 16
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 66
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: Severance [Day Five]

Post by Cape90 »

Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:05 am people from workthread, can we get a recap on how the lime coke kill day went?
I will say note-worthy things from yesterday

Scotty started the day voting DrWilgy
Lime Coke followed
tutuu comes in and susses Scotty/Alexy then votes Alexy
tutuu questioned Lime Coke on the follow to DrWilgy, Lime Coke says Wilgy was scummy
Scotty calls Lime Coke out for hardly looking at DrWilgy
DarlingMonroe comes in with a solve of Lime Coke and one of Scotty/Alexy. Also asked the thread about me.
Scotty said tutuu/DM/PSV should be towncore
Scotty said that both me and Alexy should be townreads
Scotty thinks DrWilgy and Lime Coke talk like mafia partners and also notes a post talking about a Wilgy post being WIFOM when Wilgy was talking meta stuffs and saying "oh would w!Wilgy do "x thing", probably can't directly quote it but it was one of those posts.
I pop in and honestly don't do much because I was on vacation yesterday LOL. I had said I wanted Lime Coke/Wilgy/Alexy dead which was the boring consensus at the time.
DrWilgy made this read almost defending Brad, but then undoes that read as he mixed up Lime Coke and Long Con apparently
DrWilgy said the vote should be Scotty>Me>Brad based on VCA (I did admittedly have a poor voting record). But also says Scotty isn't confident POE soon after he got called out by Scotty. Said me and Brad were confident POE.
Then the votes for Lime Coke pile on around this point, Scotty/DrWilgy/Me/tutuu/DM in that order
tutuu townread DM/PSV/Me and wolfread Scotty/Alexy/Lime Coke/DrWilgy
tutuu asked for a massclaim basically
PSV tries to vote Alexy instead of Lime Coke
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:08 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:05 am people from workthread, can we get a recap on how the lime coke kill day went?

Lime Coke followed
tutuu questioned Lime Coke on the follow to DrWilgy, Lime Coke says Wilgy was scummy
DarlingMonroe comes in with a solve of Lime Coke and one of Scotty/Alexy. Also asked the thread about me.
Scotty thinks DrWilgy and Lime Coke talk like mafia partners and also notes a post talking about a Wilgy post being WIFOM when Wilgy was talking meta stuffs and saying "oh would w!Wilgy do "x thing", probably can't directly quote it but it was one of those posts.
I pop in and honestly don't do much because I was on vacation yesterday LOL. I had said I wanted Lime Coke/Wilgy/Alexy dead which was the boring consensus at the time.
DrWilgy made this read almost defending Brad, but then undoes that read as he mixed up Lime Coke and Long Con apparently
DrWilgy said the vote should be Scotty>Me>Brad based on VCA (I did admittedly have a poor voting record). But also says Scotty isn't confident POE soon after he got called out by Scotty. Said me and Brad were confident POE.
Then the votes for Lime Coke pile on around this point, Scotty/DrWilgy/Me/tutuu/DM in that order
And then you seemingly lost three people in a row without the chance to lynch anyone else, is that correct?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

I think there is merit to Lime Coke and DrWigly being a team just how they interacted yesterday, it was almost like DrWilgy didn't want Lime Coke to go over and was maybe at EOD setting me up, that's the vibe I got when DrWilgy sussed me at the end of day 4 that I got

But like Lime Coke was very awkward around engaging with DrWilgy's posts and DrWilgy suggested a flashwagon onto either me or Alexy

I have paranoia that DrWilgy let go of their tutuu suspicion they had earlier on in the game too easily just because he was told not to suspect them or something
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

On the other hand, There have been a lot of PR claims in the other thread and it makes me paranoid about Alexy, esp given how low impact that slot has been, like at least Wilgy was doing something over there meanwhile Alexy was just kind of in the background for most of the game and I would argue they seemed prompted to claim watcher when they claimed watcher
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:11 pm
Cape90 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:08 pm

Lime Coke followed
And then you seemingly lost three people in a row without the chance to lynch anyone else, is that correct?
Scotty/tutuu/DarlingMonroe were all alive at the time, now they are dead
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:27 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:11 pm
leetic wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:07 pm Anyway, me and tedxtr have PR claims, which is probably important. I'm three shot tracker (N1 Bereft visited nobody, N2 tried to visit tedxtr but was roleblocked, N3 Abby visited nobody), tedxtr claims 2-shot watcher who can't catch kills (D1 tried visiting Mac but was roleblocked, D2 nobody visited Windward (aside from presumably the killer, who is unknown)).
Dont leave out the fact that neither of you have substantiated the claims. I am going to have to re-evaluate my whole perspective because that EOD was T/T and Gira was T too so wolves have to have been comfortable. Abbi's moving back and forward I dont know what to think about. But she saved my life after campaigning for me dead so either she is mega big brain pocketing me or just town
Tbh I was gonna enter thread today and snap vote you I have a reason for this that I now can no longer quote its also the reason I switched to you

I believe you TMId Made town. However Porscha was less convinced and I didn't like the massive vote movement after I voted you it made me uncomfortable so I moved back but with Made flipping town I am uncomfortable with your slot as well. Before Porscha died we were discussing you but I never got to finish that conversation.

However I was trying to see if Porscha could see a Rondo Ran team that I was starting to be worried about... which would mean I have massive skill issue

All this to say I'm lost but I didn't save your life because I think your clear
I am confused by all of this
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:34 am
Cape90 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:33 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:26 pm well then.

what were the exact flips (don't copy paste) of illario/delta/lime coke?
ilario: vanilla mafia

Delta: 3p, seems benign?, Visually saw both threads and from each thread during their respective night phases chose an alignment and player and if they chose person/alignment 3 times they won, if they got alignment right 5 times they won, they were never a sole winner of the game. IDK what the technical term is for this sort of role :p

Lime Coke: 3x roleblocker mafia

Misspelling of ilario noted, have a good day
Am I allowed to say that I knew Delta could see our thread from the beginning lol
interesting....
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:35 am Cause he didn't hide his online status... but I didn't bring it up I think I can now that it's out there
idk if that means anything??? idk how the system works :p
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:58 am
Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:55 am anyhow. sup abi.

who are the wolves?
Rondo and maybe you maybe ted
okay so is Rondo clear or not???
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:40 am
Cape90 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:13 pm
leetic wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:07 pm Anyway, me and tedxtr have PR claims, which is probably important. I'm three shot tracker (N1 Bereft visited nobody, N2 tried to visit tedxtr but was roleblocked, N3 Abby visited nobody), tedxtr claims 2-shot watcher who can't catch kills (D1 tried visiting Mac but was roleblocked, D2 nobody visited Windward (aside from presumably the killer, who is unknown)).
ted claims watcher when alexy also claims watcher...

hmm
sounds to me like alexey is cleared

nobody is claiming town tracker from your thread?
no tracker

How r they cleared?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:44 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:57 pm

hmm
I thought the same. Likely paired. Also watcher definitely not a town-restricted role, so...
i agree with you. but in our thread, we had no doc and we also had a janitor

and the whole point of a wolf watcher is to find the doc imo
we didnt have a doc either, we had a protector/roleblocker, whoever they protected, they also roleblocked
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:24 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:58 am
Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:55 am anyhow. sup abi.

who are the wolves?
Rondo and maybe you maybe ted
okay so is Rondo clear or not???
RDB isn't clear at all, despite what their coloring themselves might suggest.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:27 pm

hmm
I thought the same. Likely paired. Also watcher definitely not a town-restricted role, so...

we didnt have a doc either, we had a protector/roleblocker, whoever they protected, they also roleblocked
So a jailkeeper?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:26 pm

hmm

no tracker

How r they cleared?
What were the full details of Alexy's claim? Does theirs differ from ted's in terms of number of shots or what they can watch?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 42
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

and when has he claimed?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:43 pm

hmm

no tracker

How r they cleared?
What were the full details of Alexy's claim? Does theirs differ from ted's in terms of number of shots or what they can watch?
i literally said in thread
Cape90 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:16 pm Alexy had these notes for their watcher ability which is also 2-shot

N1 - PSY visited by Scotty
N2 - Long Con visited by no one
they claimed near the end of day 2
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:30 pm

hmm

So a jailkeeper?
it wasnt put that way for some reason
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:09 pm

hmm

no tracker

How r they cleared?
Cape90 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:16 pm Alexy had these notes for their watcher ability which is also 2-shot

Did they specify whether or not they could track kills?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:26 pm

hmm

no tracker

How r they cleared?

And have their claims been corroborated?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

High
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:27 pm

hmm

no tracker

How r they cleared?

The first one in particular looks like it would've been easy for LC to confirm
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Alexy
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alexy »

I'm here. Sorry. I'm a grad student and my days don't tend to slow down much especially recently. That's really the only explanation I can offer for my "low impact" slot.

My role is a 2 shot watcher on any day I chose. I didn't see a reason to hold out so night 1 I watched psv. Scotty visited her. Night 2 I watched Long Con, no one visited them.
Alexy

Post by Alexy »

:werewolf:
Alexy wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:37 pm I'm here. Sorry. I'm a grad student and my days don't tend to slow down much especially recently. That's really the only explanation I can offer for my "low impact" slot.

My role is a 2 shot watcher on any day I chose. I didn't see a reason to hold out so night 1 I watched psv. Scotty visited her. Night 2 I watched Long Con, no one visited them.

I meant any night I chose, not any day, just to be clear with the verbiage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Alexy wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:42 pm :werewolf:
Alexy wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:37 pm I'm here. Sorry. I'm a grad student and my days don't tend to slow down much especially recently. That's really the only explanation I can offer for my "low impact" slot.

Did Scotty corroborate your claim, and can you track kills?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Also why psv?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Alexy

Post by Alexy »

hmm

no tracker

How r they cleared?

Scotty had corroborated that he visited psv night 1 yes
Alexy

Post by Alexy »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:48 pm

Yes, see above, and no not to my knowledge. It doesn't say that as part of my role. And my results were simply if the watched person was visited by another player
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Alexy wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:51 pm

Yes, see above, and no not to my knowledge. It doesn't say that as part of my role. And my results were simply if the watched person was visited by another player
tedxtr claims that the role specifically says that he can't track kills. His claimed targets happen to be the nightkills of D1 and D2.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Alexy

Post by Alexy »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:49 pm

Also why psv?
A couple reasons. I was a bit suspicious of her because of her level of activity which seemed to be higher than the last game we played together in which she was town. (This still holds, although she hasn't been around a ton over the past several days but I think that's due to the holiday. Her fairly consistent push on me has been weird to me as well. I'm remembering now that on the day we voted off lime coke, she voted for me and not for him at the very end of day, which I felt odd as well. I recognize I didn't place a vote at all on that day, but I had mistakenly thought we had another day due to the holiday.) Secondly, if memory serves correctly there was some suspicion of her from other players on the first day. So I felt it was a good choice.
Alexy

Post by Alexy »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:53 pm

tedxtr claims that the role specifically says that he can't track kills. His claimed targets happen to be the nightkills of D1 and D2.
Mine just says on 2 separate nights I can select someone and I will be told who visited them during the night.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Alexy wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:57 pm

Also why psv?
A couple reasons. I was a bit suspicious of her because of her level of activity which seemed to be higher than the last game we played together in which she was town. (This still holds, although she hasn't been around a ton over the past several days but I think that's due to the holiday. Her fairly consistent push on me has been weird to me as well. I'm remembering now that on the day we voted off lime coke, she voted for me and not for him at the very end of day, which I felt odd as well. I recognize I didn't place a vote at all on that day, but I had mistakenly thought we had another day due to the holiday.) Secondly, if memory serves correctly there was some suspicion of her from other players on the first day. So I felt it was a good choice.
Why would you watch the "suspicious" players? That's the opposite of how watcher is typically played
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Alexy wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:58 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:53 pm

Mine just says on 2 separate nights I can select someone and I will be told who visited them during the night.
That does contradict how tedxtr explained it. I feel this difference might mean the two of you are different alignments, assuming both the claims are true.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Alexy

Post by Alexy »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:15 pm
Alexy wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:57 pm

Also why psv?
Why would you watch the "suspicious" players? That's the opposite of how watcher is typically played
I've never played a watcher nor do I know the nuances. That makes sense though. So an error on my part.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 69
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Post by potentialsheltervet »

Heck, you guys are much more talkative than we were.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:29 pm Heck, you guys are much more talkative than we were.
We have over 100 pages in our thread. You seem to be the most townread person from the other thread, so what do you think of the three other remaining players?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:10 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:30 pm

hmm

So a jailkeeper?
it wasnt put that way for some reason
I don't think this matters, the Bus Driver wasn't explicitly labeled a Bus Driver
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:15 am Also, the threads were 24 hours off. Can any of you (@Alexy, @DrWilgy, @potentialsheltervet, @Cape90) tell me what was going on in the last 24 hours of your thread?
Nothing, we were closed for an extended cycle
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:21 am
leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:20 am
leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:15 am Also, the threads were 24 hours off. Can any of you (@Alexy, @DrWilgy, @potentialsheltervet, @Cape90) tell me what was going on in the last 24 hours of your thread?
Also, how confident are you in Alexy being the last wolf in the group (given that they seem to be the consensus option)?
And another request for the other thread: can someone concisely list all the PRs, town and wolf, flipped and claimed, from the other thread?
I am able to do this in un momento. Catching up
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

hmm

no tracker

How r they cleared?

Not specified
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

hmm

no tracker

How r they cleared?

wdym corroborated?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

oh yeah like that, Long Con also claimed to visit PSV though that same night
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:32 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:29 pm Heck, you guys are much more talkative than we were.
We have over 100 pages in our thread. You seem to be the most townread person from the other thread, so what do you think of the three other remaining players?
Imo Cape is the towniest. He had quiet a bit of back and forth with ilario and I don't think they make sense as partners. He also doesn't make sense to me as a Brad partner and has been consistently trying to solve. He's not in my PoE.
DW was heavily tinfoiled by tutuu. Scotty also seemed to feel strongly that DW was potentially mafia. I'm... Undecided on this slot. He moved to ilario very easily but tutuu brought up an instance where he bussed in a nearly identical way previously, so eh.
Gth Alexy is my mafia pick from the thread. She hasn't, imo, really taken a stand on... Anyone? While some read that as confused town I feel like she's been skating by.
Alexy

Post by Alexy »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:23 pm

I don't think that's true. Long Con said that they blocked Scotty the night I watched PSV.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 37

Post by DrWilgy »

@Alexy where would you vote right now?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Alexy

Post by Alexy »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:48 pm @Alexy where would you vote right now?
Likely ted based on private conversation with pyxxy and the contradictory description of their role as mentioned by leetic
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Alexy wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:04 am
Likely ted based on private conversation with pyxxy and the contradictory description of their role as mentioned by leetic
The problem, though, is that if ted is a wolf Windward and I are the only town PRs on my side. Given that your side seems to have quite a few, I'm not sure how believable that is.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Alexy wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:37 pm

I don't think that's true. Long Con said that they blocked Scotty the night I watched PSV.
wait u right zzz me

i knew it was something
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Cape90 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:41 am
Alexy wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:37 pm

wait u right zzz me

i knew it was something
Was that resolved?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

hOI i'm back. parents are visiting. depending on what they want to do i will either be around a lot or not at all... might miss eod, might also just stay up all the way to then, i dunno, whee.

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:16 am
Alexy wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:04 am
The problem, though, is that if ted is a wolf Windward and I are the only town PRs on my side. Given that your side seems to have quite a few, I'm not sure how believable that is.
i would not advocate reading into PR numbers here.

@Alexy What else has pyxxy been saying?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:35 am i would not advocate reading into PR numbers here.
Why? It doesn't seem particularly balanced for there to be such a huge disparity in PR numbers. Then again, maybe that's why the other thread was doing better

Also, I would take anything "pyxxy" says with a grain of salt, he cannot corroborate anything and if Alexy was lying about what he said he'd have no recourse but to scream into BTSC
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”