[END] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Which visiting community was your favorite?

SDN
19%
SDN
16%
SDN
25%
SDN
25%
SDN
16%

Total votes: 32
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 224

Re: [DAY 3] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:01 am Tutuu can you use your anime girl powers to soulread Neon for me.
town

she kept making depressive emo posts in wolf chat in my game. she hated playing it. she said she didnt want to rand mafia for another 6 months

she felt relieved/relaxed, to me, in her fluff posts d0 here

i also think i have a secret towntell on her that i dont think she exhibited in my game, but i think she exhibited it in all of her town games that ive seen. but i could be wrong. im yet to face her wolf as a player with no TMI so this isnt concrete yet. its an experimental weapon in alpha stages of prototyping
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 398

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:02 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:00 am I don't think Miranda and MR7 are wolves tbh I just brought them up to make sure you had thought about them genuinely. I think you did so that's good.

Miranda is being shielded by SAR as well which I think is a good look for both of them. I think Miranda is someone a wolf SAR would be pushing here as an easy miselim and probably wouldn't be shielding if w/w cuz the rest of the SDNers would be skeptical.
alright, not sure if i buy into townreading SAR for this, but i buy into townreading miranda more due to this
I'm mostly giving SAR points for the Falcon vote and reasoning.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:06 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:01 am Tutuu can you use your anime girl powers to soulread Neon for me.
town

she kept making depressive emo posts in wolf chat in my game. she hated playing it. she said she didnt want to rand mafia for another 6 months

she felt relieved/relaxed, to me, in her fluff posts d0 here

i also think i have a secret towntell on her that i dont think she exhibited in my game, but i think she exhibited it in all of her town games that ive seen. but i could be wrong. im yet to face her wolf as a player with no TMI so this isnt concrete yet. its an experimental weapon in alpha stages of prototyping
SVs read?
tutuu

Re: [DAY 2] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:41 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:36 pm @Marmot , Also voting for Creature, meh. Suspecting Creature before switching off him and never looking back, meh.

We all voted all over each other in GOC. I won't clear anyone I was teammates with in that game for suspecting, then unsuspecting, or voting, then unvoting someone. As I would expect you should never clear me for it. We all got Greyhound top passenger miles for that game, lol.

Also, your reasons were proven bullshit when you backed off Creature becasue he had time restraints, then when he came back, you stayed off of him. And I expanded the time frame becasue YOU were quibbling about the last five minutes. It was longer than that, and you replied to both of them towards EOD.

I think you had TMI on Creatures time issues, and used it as an excuse. I call shenanigans, my rodent friend.
confident SVS town, kate likes to use the word "fire", SVS can be safely colored dark green
@MacDougall

i saw the words "bullshit" and capitalized "YOU" and i felt confident (also make sure u dont skip on reading my line in the post - about kate)

also she hates wolfing, and i had the thought that people who already hate wolfing will hate it even more here when half the game is strangers. like creature
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

also im officially retiring my patented but failed buttell

the buttell was wrong on PSV and if Mayo as town (very likely) it's also wrong on him

RIP buttell
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

also dont worry mac i was also going to come in tunneling PSV today lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Tutuu these confident townreads you're making don't appear to factor in the argument these people can be genuinely hunting for mafia and not be town.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:26 am Tutuu these confident townreads you're making don't appear to factor in the argument these people can be genuinely hunting for mafia and not be town.
well rip

i think lowering quality of townreads to account for 3p doesnt generally lead to good outcome. im fine with townreading 3p for now
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

am i tripping or did nate hard claim this role that writes these anonymous announcements during the night that get revealed at start of day
tutuu

Re: [NIGHT 2] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by tutuu »

NateTheLesser wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:37 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:10 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:20 pm Everyone has received a special broadcast!

Sloonei w

Anyway, here's some music to vibe to:
Is this mech or a read?
VCA. I was thinking w!Sloonei would make w!falcon less likely though, so I need to recalibrate with the other flips.
you're hard claiming right? (see my post above)
tutuu

Re: [DAY 1] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by tutuu »

NateTheLesser wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:36 pm Not really feeling Creature but Scotty doesn't really need my vote atp.. mm..
sussy wussy
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:03 pm Hmm
Creature/Dennis/falcon/genny/Miranda(mayo?)
Sure.
we should kill genny soon
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:46 pm I think probably my preference is creature > marmot > falcon > genny > Miranda (?)
[VOTE: genny] aubergine
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Neon wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:59 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:28 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:27 pm Are we allowed to claim in this set up?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:41 pm 4. It is legal to claim roles and to reveal role-related information publicly.
Sick I'm just gonna full claim I am night 1 and 2 compulsory roleblocker

Blocked Dennis n1 and Marmot last night

I am now essentially vanilla
Neon wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:59 pm I also think Dennis can confirm this
@Dennis did you receive an ambiguous message telling u u were roleblocked n1?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

genny:

-hasnt shown signs of being town. i dont think anyone townreads her unless i missed it

-was suspected by PSV who was killed last night

-is a SDNer who are making up a big (or all) portion of the remaining wolves due to PSV and not Mac/Sloonei dying last night

-didnt express curiosity / care / interest at why i'm scumreading her yesterday

-TMI'd mayo town during a timeframe in which Mayo wasn't obv town, (he was PoE at the time), and her reasons for townreading Mayo was seen as sketchy, not just by me, but by PSV too
tutuu

Re: [DAY 1] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by tutuu »

(full posts snipped)
genny wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:04 pm there's a glimpse of him solving here, and i know it's not much, but that's what you get with mayo. this is how i read him last game, you're welcome to use it in the future. 😘
genny wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:50 pm But I will say that Mayo sounds like village!mayo to me. he's being open and forthcoming with the little bit of info he gives out, which is not a feeling i get when he's wolfing.
to me this just feels like blatant TMI from a wolf struggling to make a convincing read; the intention was to just put out a townread on mayo, justifying it was secondary
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

honestly neon hard claiming without pressure put on her is towny af @MacDougall

she wont be able to be very invested in this game due to other obligations, so she just wanted to not be a liability
mightyrunner7
Posts in topic: 94
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
Aka: Benoit

Re: [NIGHT 2] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by mightyrunner7 »

tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:46 am
NateTheLesser wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:37 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:10 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:20 pm Everyone has received a special broadcast!

Sloonei w

Is this mech or a read?
VCA. I was thinking w!Sloonei would make w!falcon less likely though, so I need to recalibrate with the other flips.
you're hard claiming right? (see my post above)
Yes, Nate is hard claiming. He made a similar claim after the first broadcast (he just broadcast his notes for D1).
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:06 pm @Sloonei I think you are probably in a soft difference to Neon so I would appreciate your thoughts on Neon. @Neon vice versa.
I... actually don't have many thoughts on sloon I've never really grasped their slot this game. Actually kinda thought for a while that if anyone in three Zenge Falcon Sloonei triangle was going to flip wolf it'd be Sloonei but mostly I just haven't been TRing them.

I am town though so if there is a diff check I'm town
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:58 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:41 pm I am removing Santygrass from my towncore also.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:42 pm @Mayo the Mayo my towncore is tiny, it's literally just you right now. So uh, welcome to the brotherhood. Outline your issues with Lawpy so we can get aligned on that and then move on to the next slot to solve.

Not wanting to be ONGussy , but I am for sure less certain now that Mac is town.

Like, nnexplaines removal of a townread (less willing to form a town block) , to then a pockety post to mayo . Gives me the worries.

I'll mull it over.

Mayo is town tho. Lawpy sussing there is concerning.

Now, to sleep
I think Mac is just blindingly town honestly.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:39 am im really sad that falcon was mafia. dude posted 134 times in 2 days. that's literally 10 games worth of town!falcon

as i said, he joins the club of syndicators who put 10 times more effort into looking town when they rand mafia than when they rand town. which is most of us

no wonder town keeps losing games when mafia tries 10 times harder than town, every single game
Hey I try hard almost every game

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:55 am honestly neon hard claiming without pressure put on her is towny af @MacDougall

she wont be able to be very invested in this game due to other obligations, so she just wanted to not be a liability
agreed
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:21 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:41 pm I am removing Santygrass from my towncore also.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:42 pm @Mayo the Mayo my towncore is tiny, it's literally just you right now. So uh, welcome to the brotherhood. Outline your issues with Lawpy so we can get aligned on that and then move on to the next slot to solve.

Not wanting to be ONGussy , but I am for sure less certain now that Mac is town.

Like, nnexplaines removal of a townread (less willing to form a town block) , to then a pockety post to mayo . Gives me the worries.

I'll mull it over.

Now, to sleep
Have you ever not lock townread me? Like in any game ever?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

When you consider that both Falcon and Creature sort of dropped off and barely tried d2.

I'm wondering whether SBPC just wins this game lol.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 168

Post by S~V~S »

OK, over 200 posts over night, I can't catch up to that in one hour, so I'll go as far as I can and read up to here during work.

So if this has already been said, sorry.

I am assuming Zenge was poisoned or something of that nature? So probably Falcons team has a poisoner? The post doesn't say he was killed, it says he died. So anything other than poison that could account for a passive death like that? We'll have to assume the Werecreatures have a role like that.

Looking at the night kills, none of them looks much like a baddie kill, tbh.

@Anyone, I haven't played much if ever with Janitored kills. Where I came up, we didn't flip night kills. In order to work, the person using this power needs to know who is being killed right? Like they or a member of their team has to know who the target is? Is it always a baddie power?

If that is the case, Marmot would have had to have been killed by the bad team, right? I have been on ONE team where we discussed killing one of our own (spoiler, it was Marmot! in the last GOC) but wound up not doing it becasue he was being locktowned by some for a variety of reasons. But I don't recall ever doing it. And they would have janitored it to keep us speculating on Marmot rather than moving on?

Does anyone else ever recall NKing a team member?

I am inclined to say, sorry @Marmot and move on. Becasue we'll won't know till endgame. UNLESS I misunderstand how the Janitor thing works.

I am inclined to think the same person that killed Pyxxy killed Falcon. So maybe a vig. Or possibly a different civ with a shot or two.

I thought PSV was possibly bad myself, they were hedgy and had a "heh heh" kinda baddie feel to me. But I didn't get the feel that her homies thought so, and I didn't see a smoking gun, so it was a watch and wait thing for me.

Also, I started listening to this but but had problems understanding what was being said, and don't have the time to listen to it several times. What is this saying about Sloonei?

Sloonei w

linki@MacDougall I think maybe Falcon was maybe waiting for Zenge to be gone? Assuming his team did whatever happened to Zenge? If I was bad and every time I came into thread, there was a guy screaming about how bad I was, I might avoid the thread, too.

And what is SBPC?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
mightyrunner7
Posts in topic: 94
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
Aka: Benoit

Post by mightyrunner7 »

I'm going to townread Nate, and the main reasons are:

1. He revealed the broadcast role, which I don't see a wolf doing
2. He seemed generally confused about my post restriction. If he was in a pack with creature, he would have known about it
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:08 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:41 pm 4. It is legal to claim roles and to reveal role-related information publicly.

Honestly it should have directly told him I did it I think

My ability is loud which I think means it directly tells the player I did it right?

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 168

Post by S~V~S »

@MacDougall

Mac Said
SVS - Reserved townlean. They look very clean for this whole thing... almost too clean. I dunno. Town until further notice but I have my worries.
There's no pleasing you for me, lol. "Almost too clean" :haha:

That's Ok. A suspicion a day keeps the NK away.

I kinda agree re Sloonei, I thought him trying to cool down that situation was maybe a bit moddish of him at the time. It felt like he was trying to cool down the thread. But I had some bubbles about him early; it almost seemed like was doing some day zero post padding along with Dennis, although Dennis was much more obvs.

I mean everyone was lolcatting a bit, but Dennis made like 12 posts in a row. So I'm rereading Dennis. with flips in mind.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:32 am
Neon wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:21 am

I'll mull it over.

Now, to sleep
Have you ever not lock townread me? Like in any game ever?
Um twice

Once I was town...I believe you were too but I misread you

And once I was scum and you were town and you thought I'd try to pocket you again but I flipped the script and scum read you for a while iirc

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

That was the most boring catchup of my life
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Yup
tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:08 am

Yup
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:49 am hi

without thinking about it too hard

and i still havent read most of the game

my knee jerk reaction, just from reading today's posts

is to think that i should be looking at these slots

lawpy, genny, nate, santy, SAR
I dunno I know me and nate are supposed to have a difference check but I think he's town

Is a mafia broadcaster a thing even? And like, the only reason we're meant to have a diff check anyways is cause he voted me D1 which I don't think means anything anymore
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Okay well scool is starting now and there's no internet in the basement so sorry but I'll be back later
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:13 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:49 am hi

without thinking about it too hard

and i still havent read most of the game

my knee jerk reaction, just from reading today's posts

is to think that i should be looking at these slots

lawpy, genny, nate, santy, SAR
I dunno I know me and nate are supposed to have a difference check but I think he's town

Is a mafia broadcaster a thing even? And like, the only reason we're meant to have a diff check anyways is cause he voted me D1 which I don't think means anything anymore
Hmm. Intriguing.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:56 am @MacDougall

Mac Said
SVS - Reserved townlean. They look very clean for this whole thing... almost too clean. I dunno. Town until further notice but I have my worries.
There's no pleasing you for me, lol. "Almost too clean" :haha:

That's Ok. A suspicion a day keeps the NK away.

I kinda agree re Sloonei, I thought him trying to cool down that situation was maybe a bit moddish of him at the time. It felt like he was trying to cool down the thread. But I had some bubbles about him early; it almost seemed like was doing some day zero post padding along with Dennis, although Dennis was much more obvs.

I mean everyone was lolcatting a bit, but Dennis made like 12 posts in a row. So I'm rereading Dennis. with flips in mind.
You need to just ignore me when I do this honestly. Going back and forth on players constantly is just a thing I do no matter what.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 216
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:26 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:53 pm Votecount as of end of day 1

Scotty 8 - (Marmot, dyachei/lawpy, mightyrunner7, SportPonies, Neon, Creature, Sloonei, potentialsheltervet)
Creature 5 - (Mayo the Mayo, Kate, S~V~S, falcon45ca, DrWilgy)
Dennis 3 - (Animal Midwife, Scotty, NateTheLesser)
SportPonies 3 - (Seanzie, miranda920, pyxxy)
Falcon45ca 2 - (Zenge, santygrass)
pyxxy 1 - (genny)
Marmot 1 - (Dennis)

Did not vote 1 - (SARdoghandler)

Notes:

The mafia shooting Animal Midwife on night 1 after Scotty goes over, quite blatantly spews the Dennis wagon. Almost too blatantly. I am very confident there is a strong difference check between Dennis and NateTheLesser at this time.

I personally view Creature as a probable hit. He is not his towny self and has no enthusiasm. He keeps talking about his lack of energy/engagement which I have seen him do as mafia because he genuinely does not enjoy wolfing. I think Creature does need to be resolved to help town make heads or tails of the gamestate. I also don't trust Marmot at all and observed Marmot defend Creature during day 1 in a really questionable way. His reasons for ending up voting Scotty felt like he was trying to reach for justifications to be voting town, if Creature was town he wouldn't need to make said justifications.

Obviously if Creature and Dennis are both mafia, the Scotty wagon is very likely to contain multiple mafia. I'd be particularly interested in those who are more familiar with Scotty coming under fire, especially because after reading his ISO he felt like very basic Scotty, who is an A++ town player especially mid to late game. I would expect the likes of Marmot, Neon and Sloonei to be disinclined from killing Scotty day 1 over Creature when comparing their two isos.

@Sloonei, @Neon, @Marmot why did you end up voting out Scotty over Creature?
There is still likely to be one between Dennis and Nate. Interestingly we now have confirmation that Creature had at least one wolf bussing. Which is a very strange thing for Falcon to be doing. Perhaps Falcon did this because he was also being tunneled by Zenge and figured he wasn't going to go deep and figured that forcing a dicho out of him and Creature was sound. That's reasonable enough to assume, to suggest that the extent of the bussing may have ended there.

mightyrunner7 was insanified by Creature on night 1. It's quite wifom, but I will give it a very minor point in their favour simply because the wifom leads you to "just put it on a town because people will read it as wifom anyway so there's not much value in putting it on a wolf" is a true enough statement. Particularly when MR7 is already kinda likely to be town.

Given I think Seanzie is pretty much never with Falcon, I think that Miranda is very likely a hit for their Ponies vote.

It is important to keep coming back to this VC throughout the game because if the Scotty wagon ends up not having more than two wolves on it, the wagonomics outside there becomes more significant. Things like my statement above about Miranda take on less significance of the mafia actually really did vote Scotty in a large volume to save Creature as it makes pure wagons on town slightly more likely.
Why am I not with Falcon?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:23 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:19 am i think i know why sean dipped from the game and it makes him town
he's not the bestest of friends with mac

but its also not impossible he was just busy. we'll see
I have no issues with Mac.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Tinfoil that Nate can post at night because they're a vampire.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I'd vote Dyachi, but I'd rather do something spicy.

Someone tell me who to vote, spicy version.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:45 pm @Seanzie please make more than 5 posts today.
This makes 5, and I still need to vote, so I think I can oblige.

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Im hesitant to townread Nate due to his role. What if its a community role, and his base role is something else? Let me check OP again i think jay made a list of potential either base or community roles
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

From the OP

broadcaster - may submit a post, with restrictions, to the hosts to be posted during a locked night phase

Okay this was in the base roles. So Nate's base role is confirmed. I dont think its guaranteed to be town but at least hes not that threatening ie hes not the poisoner or janitor etc

Also look:

janitor - can select a player being killed to have their role hidden from public view and revealed only to the killing faction

Janitors are a thing, it was a base role

Marmot wasnt mafia, unless there are multiple mafia teams
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

antidote carrier - may cure poison

poisoner - can deliver a delayed kill

the second one is what killed zedge and what is trying to kill mac

if anyone is poison healer please heal mac
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

there aren't any roles in this game that aren't this: (excluding community roles)
antidote carrier - may cure poison
bodyguard - may protect a player from fatal actions by sacrificing oneself
broadcaster - may submit a post, with restrictions, to the hosts to be posted during a locked night phase
bulletproof - immune to first fatal action
commuter - may render oneself immune to all night actions
discipliner - may select a player and render them unable to change their vote after placing any vote during one day phase (action submitted prior, at night)
doctor - may protect one player from fatal actions
doubler - may double one player's role ability or abilities
doublevoter - may place a vote worth two votes during the day phase
inventor - may provide another player a role ability selected at random from a pre-set list
jailkeeper - may protect a player from fatal actions while also role blocking the same player
janitor - can select a player being killed to have their role hidden from public view and revealed only to the killing faction
mason - two masons may be confirmed as town to one another and share a behind-the-scenes chat
messenger - may send a private message to another player as a night action
motion detector - can learn if any actions were performed on or by a target player
neighborizer - can select a player for temporary behind-the-scenes chat
ninja - can perform actions without being detected by an investigative role (tracker, watcher, voyeur, motion detector)
poll remover - can select a player to be removed from the vote elimination poll for one day phase
redirector - can select two players, A and B. Actions performed by A will be targeted to B instead of their intended target.
restless spirit - can place a vote in an elimination poll the day after being killed
role blocker - can select a player to prevent their abilities from working that night
role neutralizer - can select a player and have their role abilities eliminated (vanillizer)
role cop - can select a player to learn their role abilities (not their alignment/affiliation)
strongarm - can deliver a kill that penetrates any protection (not including commuter)
tracker - can select a player to determine who they acted upon if anyone
tree stump - can render oneself permanently unable to vote for the reward of everlasting speech
vanilla/goon - no special abilities
vigilante - can select a player to kill
vote distributor - can provide another player with one extra vote for the following day phase
voyeur - can select a player to learn what kind of action(s) was performed upon them
watcher - can select a player to learn who acted upon them if anyone
32 in total if i counted right

probably no duplicate roles? i havent seen anyone flip a duplicate role

my role is also on this list

also i remember jay said the game isnt solvable by mass claim because any alignment could have randed any base role

so i really dont think nate *should* be townread by default from his role

townread him if u want to, but its just not mech clearing imo
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:40 am probably no duplicate roles? i havent seen anyone flip a duplicate role
nvm there's an odd-night and even-night town vig
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i dont think there are anti-claim mechanics (soup kill) since the possibility of those existing would have been warned in the OP i'd think

so we could force the consensus scumreads to claim, maybe it could help

especially when semi-open setup and loud confirmable night actions
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

so whats our consensus scumreads? Lawpy? Is genny in there too, or is it just me?

Do u guys agree with forcing (whoever it is there) to claim their roles?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i guess its not impossible for marmot to be main pack wolf and be vigged and janitoredd by another main pack wolf

but this is a really bad play from the mafia

but mafia sometimes makes bad plays. i dunno lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:33 am antidote carrier - may cure poison

the second one is what killed zedge and what is trying to kill mac

if anyone is poison healer please heal mac
Yeah this is super legit a thing that's happening so please do yeah.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:50 am so whats our consensus scumreads? Lawpy? Is genny in there too, or is it just me?

Do u guys agree with forcing (whoever it is there) to claim their roles?
i think forcing people to claim in a semi-open setup with loud (confirmable) night actions (and no anti-claim mechanic) is extremely good

very rare to have this opportunity to abuse the system in a mafia game. i dont see a drawback

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”