15%
Dutchies (host/dead/non)
80%

Total votes: 20
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 211
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Re: Day 3.5 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by bea »

Black Rock wrote:Once, every 3 months LC goes to work, comes home, and then goes to the MTG pre-release. Giving me the whole night all by myself with the computer. What happens? Every one goes to bed.

I guess I could read Golden or watch some TV.

Linki: Dom's still here... I could read him. :ponder:
I'm so sorry I missed you *yet again* We are eternally destined to be awesome together but never allowed to be at the same bat station at the same bat time. :sigh:
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

11 out of the last 19 posts are bea's. Do you often catch up in this manner? :ponder:
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Golden wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Black Rock wrote:Golden, why do you feel so strongly about JJJ?
Two things

1) his emotive response scans with my experience of civ jay who doesn't feel he has proper time to defend himself. Without the time and ability to defend himself as he would like, he gets frustrated at the suspicion. I haven't seen baddie jay much at all, but I remember the mafia champs final he seemed to handle suspicion much more calmly.

2) I still don't see why he would have moved the lynch away from llama yesterday, if bad. He drew attention to himself while leading the lynch by making a case on boomslang, when he could have been less loud and stuck with an existing suspicion with llama. Sure, jay survived, but still...

3) perhaps I don't understand the case on jay, but I haven't seen anything particularly compelling about the case on him.

I could well be wrong, if so mea culpa. I just don't think I am.
but doesn't his role claim - that he was a civ and knew he wouldn't die - influence point one differently like at all? because as a civ who won't die - he had all the time in the world didn't he?

I feel like I'm missing a big piece of the puzzle. Please help me see what I'm over looking.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Golden wrote:Also, I'd still vote lorab. People called her lynch wagon as though jay was getting saved but I wouldn't be at all surprised if some of the late jay voters were saving lorab.
Which ones?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:So you'd actively start a bandwagon against someone you read as civ as a civ?
I don't buy it.
I didn't say that. FZ didn't do that. This is irrelevant.
Start a bandwagon was not good word choice.
Actively campaign is better.
That's a bad word choice too because FZ didn't do that either. I've made that more than clear. You seem to be consciously manipulating the course of events to fit your suspicion.
Dom wrote:Why are you defending FZ?
Because DH made a terrible, crap, worthless case and some people actually accepted the points as good. It's mind-boggling. FZ is a strong town read, and I will always defend strong town reads when they're being suspected for stupid reasons. I think DH is plain bad for it, there's no way he has paid so little attention. I'm also starting to think I gave you too much benefit of the doubt for the "shot at bea" thing, because your recent conduct is awful.
Please. Please. Please. Do NOT put any stock in the "shot at bea" thing. For any game related reason, I do not think Dom was being nafarious and he was totally in line with his role as a mod, as being emotionally sensitive, and being my friend.

I don't find him bad for doing what he did there and I don't think you did what he was worried you did. I never commented on it before because a) I thought it was settled and b) I'm still hurting. I've yet to go through a day that I don't cry. My crew is devistated and now they are worried about "Mommabear" too. It's hard in my world, but that is *my* problem This dumb game helps me. It gives me a release. Please don't dismiss dom solely because he cared that my feelings might get hurt. IDK what his allignment is yet. It's still my day 2.

All I'm saying is I am the subject of said talk and I didn't think he was bad when he did what he did and I didn't think you were bad for your response to it. Please both of you drop that from your reasons to suspect each other.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

MacDougall wrote:
HamburgerBoy wrote:In A World Reborn, timmer had his vote on SVS for only a couple minutes, but it allowed MM to nightkill him.
Really? That's ... not cool considering I didn't have that luxury in the very same game. But thanks for that.

You suck LC.
:haha: :haha: Sometimes hosts fuck it up. I know him as a host. He's amazing. I'm positive it was accidental. Or he hates you. One of the two FO SHO!

Remember TH mafia?? Remember my shake fist LLLLCCCCCCC posts? Yea. :p
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Tranq wrote:I've spent pretty much all of my free time playing The Binding of Isaac recently. Sorry. Rather than wasting a vote, i've decided to give my vote to Ricochet until i'm able to make informed decisions. Ricochet, my vote is yours. Who should i vote for?

Oh and don't Arya me :p
Bitch. You suck.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Ricochet wrote:11 out of the last 19 posts are bea's. Do you often catch up in this manner? :ponder:
When I'm forced to close weekend shifts that end at 430 am. Yea. I can't be assed to computer and do things nice and usually most people are in bed while I play catsup to the 10 pages i missed.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

to add yet one more post to the "pages of bea" -

Rico - when I can when I have a few hours to actually sit and think and dedicate time to the game, I've felt, personally, that the thread getting my initial reactions during my late night catch up - can and should be helpful to the fact that I don't have a lot of time during the day/ lynch time and might flyby my vote based on when it ends, what day of the week it is and how crazy my pizza joint is.

I do the best I can. I've struggled with format on how to best play catch up. If I do one long post it annoys people - if I do 15 tiny posts in a row, it annoys people. I've finally decided I will do what is easiest to me. Cuz I've usually had beer and fuck that noise.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 132

Post by thellama73 »

Matt wrote:Llama, are you and 3J in cahoots? :eek:

I've actually been feeling better about 3J but your last two posts defending him, somethin' feels off.

Like, it sounds as if 3J actually got a PM from the hosts telling him "yes you can roleclaim" and that you know about it, as opposed to 3J just seeing Turnip's post quoting the front page.
No sir. I just don't think he is bad.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Okay, I read through Eloh/FZ's posts as promised and didn't see anything there to make me want to vote for her. I will be gone most of the day, so I'm going to place my vote on DH. I am getting bad vibes from him.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall wrote:
HamburgerBoy wrote:In A World Reborn, timmer had his vote on SVS for only a couple minutes, but it allowed MM to nightkill him.
Really? That's ... not cool considering I didn't have that luxury in the very same game. But thanks for that.

You suck LC.
Your role was so completely different than Metalmarsh's role. The comparison you are trying to make here is the only mistake involved.
bea wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

You suck LC.
:haha: :haha: Sometimes hosts fuck it up. I know him as a host. He's amazing. I'm positive it was accidental. Or he hates you. One of the two FO SHO!

Remember TH mafia?? Remember my shake fist LLLLCCCCCCC posts? Yea. :p
I'm an awful host, I make mistakes all the time... but that was not one of them. Talking Heads? I don't remember.

Also, Rico, what are you up to?? :confused:

Brutal Executioner - Warrior Clan
He chooses a player, the kill goes through if they are the right clan.
Position 1: Kill a Sorcerer
Position 2: Kill a Guardian
Position 3: Kill a Brotherhood
Position 4: Kill a Warrior
Position 5: Kill a Children of Serenity

Epic Challenge: Kill one player from each clan, once you have completed this your win condition will be Independent and can win with any team.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Must have meant Rogue Mercenary. :grin:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ricochet wrote:Must have meant Rogue Mercenary. :grin:
Acceptable. :)
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Interesting trajectory from Llama-san:

Day 3.0

[Golden debate and voting - too long, too quotey to quote]
thellama73 wrote:Switching my vote to Lorab because I'm more familiar with the case on her than with Boomslang and because Epi's instincts are usually good.
Day 3.5
thellama73 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:If you guys don't feel like JJJ has tipped his hand (which I do, for the record) at the very least vote for his teammate FZ. who has made it perfectly crystal clear she is bad as fuck.

1. What civ minded person would participate in the lynching of someone they FULLY ADMIT THEY BELIEVE TO BE A GENUINE CIV

2. What civ minded person says "Sure JJJ *could* be bad, and if he flips bad, don't look at the people that saved him, look at the people that voted to lynch him"

What a joke that is.
This is a good observation. I'll be sure to give FZ the old eyeball before I vote.
thellama73 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Are you fucking kidding me right now.
This post from DH pings me a bit. For context, it was posted right after JJ was allowed to role claim and did so. To me it reads like DH had built his case counting on the fact that JJ wouldn't be able to be too specific about his role, and the hosts ruling threw a monkey wrench in his plans. Almost this exact thing has has happened to me before when I was bad: an unexpected host decision exposing the flimsy nature of my case. It's a small thing, but it caught my eye.
thellama73 wrote:Okay, I read through Eloh/FZ's posts as promised and didn't see anything there to make me want to vote for her. I will be gone most of the day, so I'm going to place my vote on DH. I am getting bad vibes from him.
So throughout four days of lynching, none of the vote paths (until DH right now) have stuck with you in any way.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Ricochet wrote: So throughout four days of lynching, none of the vote paths (until DH right now) have stuck with you in any way.
Funny how that works, huh?

DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 686

Post by DharmaHelper »

Tranq wrote:I've spent pretty much all of my free time playing The Binding of Isaac recently. Sorry. Rather than wasting a vote, i've decided to give my vote to Ricochet until i'm able to make informed decisions. Ricochet, my vote is yours. Who should i vote for?

Oh and don't Arya me :p

Please can we all lynch Tranq today. Let's reach across the aisle here and bury this chump.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

So JJJ votes for me based on a case built around disparaging remarks and the fact that he doesn't agree with me.

And llama votes for me beccause.... vibes,

It is Day 3 right?

ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 441

Post by FZ. »

I'm here. I just started reading, but saw that a lot of people talked about me and two posts that seriously pissed me off.
This:
DharmaHelper wrote:
FZ. wrote:I will barely be here this day, so I really hope this doesn't go JJJ's way. I do agree that if he is bad, and knew he won't be lynched, that there are scum in his voters.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
And this:
DharmaHelper wrote:If you guys don't feel like JJJ has tipped his hand (which I do, for the record) at the very least vote for his teammate FZ. who has made it perfectly crystal clear she is bad as fuck.

1. What civ minded person would participate in the lynching of someone they FULLY ADMIT THEY BELIEVE TO BE A GENUINE CIV

2. What civ minded person says "Sure JJJ *could* be bad, and if he flips bad, don't look at the people that saved him, look at the people that voted to lynch him"

What a joke that is.

DH, you must be the worst baddie to ever walk this planet. Why would I, as an alleged baddi, who went after Lorab for her reply to BR and told her that her reaction was suspicious as hell, would then go and say she sounded genuine, before voting for her? Why not just leave my suspicion there, which a lot of people supported by the way, and assuming I know she's civ, (which even if I was bad I couldn't, if there are 2 teams and not 1, that is) and make myself look much better in my defense of JJJ? How stupid do you think I am to do what you suggest I did, as a baddie?

If you do that as a baddie, then you need to get your act straight. I don't. I was contemplating my actions out loud. I was suspicious of Lorab, but was also a little afraid to vote for her, because her last defense felt somewhat genuine. Even so, out of the two top vote getters, I felt JJJ was the more sure civvie.

Seriously, there are reasons to suspect people, and there are reasons to just end up looking like a real idiot. Which to me, you do at the moment (no offence). I thought you were bad before. I need to decide whether to go back to that thought or not. Now, I'll go back and look at who agreed with you, and who among you feel the most suspicious for that.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I'm a little bothered by how the votes look at the moment. I have a lot of catching up to do, but do those not voting for JJJ think he's not bad? Epi, BR, what do you think about JJJ? Why are the other votes so spread?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

FZ. wrote:I'm here. I just started reading, but saw that a lot of people talked about me and two posts that seriously pissed me off.
This:
DharmaHelper wrote:
FZ. wrote:I will barely be here this day, so I really hope this doesn't go JJJ's way. I do agree that if he is bad, and knew he won't be lynched, that there are scum in his voters.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
And this:

What a joke that is.

DH, you must be the worst baddie to ever walk this planet. Why would I, as an alleged baddi, who went after Lorab for her reply to BR and told her that her reaction was suspicious as hell, would then go and say she sounded genuine, before voting for her? Why not just leave my suspicion there, which a lot of people supported by the way, and assuming I know she's civ, (which even if I was bad I couldn't, if there are 2 teams and not 1, that is) and make myself look much better in my defense of JJJ? How stupid do you think I am to do what you suggest I did, as a baddie?

If you do that as a baddie, then you need to get your act straight. I don't. I was contemplating my actions out loud. I was suspicious of Lorab, but was also a little afraid to vote for her, because her last defense felt somewhat genuine. Even so, out of the two top vote getters, I felt JJJ was the more sure civvie.

Seriously, there are reasons to suspect people, and there are reasons to just end up looking like a real idiot. Which to me, you do at the moment (no offence). I thought you were bad before. I need to decide whether to go back to that thought or not. Now, I'll go back and look at who agreed with you, and who among you feel the most suspicious for that.
Does this post actually say anything other than "Fuck you DH for suspecting me"

ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:1. What civ minded person would participate in the lynching of someone they FULLY ADMIT THEY BELIEVE TO BE A GENUINE CIV
In which DH pretends civilian-motivated preferential votes don't exist. "Two people are likely to be lynched. Any other vote would be pointless. I am going to vote for the bigger suspect of the two". This is not outlandish at all and there's no way you really believe it is.
DharmaHelper wrote:2. What civ minded person says "Sure JJJ *could* be bad, and if he flips bad, don't look at the people that saved him, look at the people that voted to lynch him"
In which DH pretends to be incapable of grasping the an extremely basic concept within FZ's mindset. "If JJJ is mafia and his lynch was prevented by his team, then there was no immediate reason for his team mates to rush collectively to his rescue in the tally instead of some hiding on his own wagon in some mixture or another".

Since I know with 100% certainty that I am not on any mafia team with FZ, I can see her perspective pretty easily. I think DH can too. Instead of truly showing any interest in engaging FZ on her thought process, he just grabs a few points and shits all over them for their surface appearance. This is textbook mafia behavior in my experience (literally, I've done it many times). A failure to think critically and instead just scream about the most obvious shit is not at all civilian and DH looks so much worse than FZ as a result.

None of you may care about my perspective now, but you should after you kill me.
DharmaHelper wrote:What a joke that is.
I laughed when you didn't make any valid points but presented the invalid ones as loudly as you did. :nicenod:
I should have just quoted this instead of posting my own reply, which was a lot more snarkier due to me being pissed. But you might be right about it just being him as a baddie, because I said so before, his suspicions, when building a case, I think against BR, were of the same nature.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Of course you do, you're not going to agree with my suspicion of you, are you? XD

ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

DH, did you actually bother to read it, or are you just trying to de-legitimize me by making my reply look worthless?

linki: The part I'm trying to figure out is, if you're playing dumb or not
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

My sinuses are a sploding.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

@FZ Instead of pissing down my back why don't you actually address my suspicion?

1. Why did you actively participate in the lynching of someone you had come around to believing to be genuine? Why not place your vote on a third party that you suspected?

2. Why did you immediately point the finger at JJJ voters rather than LoRab voters? What do you think of the LoRab train in general? Do you think Tranq's vote or Motel Room's vote look civ motivated?

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

FZ. wrote:I'm here. I just started reading, but saw that a lot of people talked about me and two posts that seriously pissed me off.
This:
DharmaHelper wrote:
And this:

What a joke that is.

I did read your post FZ.

When you're not asking me to answer for your own motivations, you're denigrating me. I don't know why you did what you did, all I can do is act on what I saw.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 117

Post by Epignosis »

FZ. wrote:I'm a little bothered by how the votes look at the moment. I have a lot of catching up to do, but do those not voting for JJJ think he's not bad? Epi, BR, what do you think about JJJ?
To me, the voters on 3J are worse than 3J himself, but I've never seen mafia 3J at it (I'd maybe leave Long Con out of this assessment, given he laid out a substantial argument against 3J). Stacking on a guy when a high number of people are notorious for showing up at the deadline, not reading, seeing which two parties are in the lead, voting, and then fucking off somewhere else is just setting him up to be lynched with little thought.
FZ. wrote:Why are the other votes so spread?
The other votes are so spread because individuals have elected to vote in various places instead of the same two or three. :meany:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

DharmaHelper wrote:@FZ Instead of pissing down my back why don't you actually address my suspicion?

1. Why did you actively participate in the lynching of someone you had come around to believing to be genuine? Why not place your vote on a third party that you suspected?

2. Why did you immediately point the finger at JJJ voters rather than LoRab voters? What do you think of the LoRab train in general? Do you think Tranq's vote or Motel Room's vote look civ motivated?
I did address your suspicion. I'll quote myself:

"I was contemplating my actions out loud. I was suspicious of Lorab, but was also a little afraid to vote for her, because her last defense felt somewhat genuine. Even so, out of the two top vote getters, I felt JJJ was the more sure civvie."

1. I didn't come around to believing she was genuine, I said that to be honest, her last reply felt more genuine. You know how many times people made me change their mind on them and go back on my suspicions only to find out I was right in the first place? At that stage, yes, I was hesitant, but I saw no point in voting somewhere else. I wanted to save JJJ. I think I was clear on that. I even asked people to change to Sorsha and not Lorab, just for that hesitation, but they didn't follow, so I chose to support the person I believed was the more clear civ in my eyes.

2. I don't believe JJJ is bad, but if I'm wrong, and yes, I can be wrong, then his team obviously knew he was not going to die. Why not make themselves look better when he is lynched next time, by making it look like they voted for him before?

linki: Thanks Epi. Especially for stating the obvious. It's something I often miss.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

DH, whether you're bad or not, I do apologize for being rude. Sometimes people's way of thinking is so perceivable to me, that it gets the better of me :blush:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

FZ. wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:@FZ Instead of pissing down my back why don't you actually address my suspicion?

"I was contemplating my actions out loud. I was suspicious of Lorab, but was also a little afraid to vote for her, because her last defense felt somewhat genuine. Even so, out of the two top vote getters, I felt JJJ was the more sure civvie."

1. I didn't come around to believing she was genuine, I said that to be honest, her last reply felt more genuine. You know how many times people made me change their mind on them and go back on my suspicions only to find out I was right in the first place? At that stage, yes, I was hesitant, but I saw no point in voting somewhere else. I wanted to save JJJ. I think I was clear on that. I even asked people to change to Sorsha and not Lorab, just for that hesitation, but they didn't follow, so I chose to support the person I believed was the more clear civ in my eyes.

2. I don't believe JJJ is bad, but if I'm wrong, and yes, I can be wrong, then his team obviously knew he was not going to die. Why not make themselves look better when he is lynched next time, by making it look like they voted for him before?

linki: Thanks Epi. Especially for stating the obvious. It's something I often miss.
Yellow and Red: That's not answering my questions at all. That's restating what you've already said. Why did you completely ignore the Tranq/Motel Room aspects from 2?

Answer the questions, don't ask me more questions.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Oh and Blue: Perhaps I'm not understanding the distinction between "I didn't come around to thinking she was more genuine," and "Her last reply led me to believe she was being more genuine"

ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

DharmaHelper wrote:
FZ. wrote:

Yellow and Red: That's not answering my questions at all. That's restating what you've already said. Why did you completely ignore the Tranq/Motel Room aspects from 2?

Answer the questions, don't ask me more questions.
I'm done. I answered what I thought I could answer. I don't know what you want from me.
What are the Tranq/MOtel room aspects?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Their votes for LoRab.

ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

DharmaHelper wrote:Their votes for LoRab.
What do you mean? I'm sorry, I don't get your question
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

FZ. wrote:

ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

DharmaHelper wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Oh, sorry, I missed that question. I don't know. I didn't say there aren't baddies on Lorab. No matter her alignment, baddies could be on her train. The sentence about looking for baddies on JJJ's train did not come on the expense of the Lorab voters, which was allegedly the more obvious train to look at, if JJJ is bad.
And I'd have to go and look at the votes on that train, because I don't remember Tranq's and Motel Room's vote and how they went about doing them.

All I can say is, and people can choose whether to believe me or not, is that I try very hard to make my vote look very logic and based on "evidence" when I'm bad. I think that when I'm good, I just don't think about how my words might come off.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok, in the interest of expanding the conversation and giving some info to chew on, I'm going to ISO Draconus.

In his first post, he gets the Scandalous, and he randomizes Watari. Makes a joke for his second post.

His third post:
Draconus wrote:Hello again! I am here But not quite I promise! Just entered super busy season for work, but I'm going to try and keep up. Sooooo.... FWIW, Here are the people I won't be voting for on day 1 so far:

Radical Fuzz: He's a strange one. But I see what he's trying to do with his initial post.

Lorab: I went after her in A World Reborn for the exact reason people are looking at her now. I regretted it. Nuf said.

I did not realize how short this list would be when I started it. I'm also surprised to see how many people have little to know content in this game (myself included :p)
Fuzz has already been talked about a bit, some saying his posts are weird, DH and JJJ agreeing that we shouldn't lynch Fuzz Day 1 for it. Then Drac comes in and gives a pretty weak opinion on Fuzz and a defense of Lorab.

Here he gets eyeballed by Rico for his Lorab defense:
Draconus wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Draconus wrote: Lorab: I went after her in A World Reborn for the exact reason people are looking at her now. I regretted it. Nuf said.
BOTD'ing someone simply because of patterns repeating themselves? Hmm. :ponder:

*checks how low on the red scale Draconus was placed*

not low enough, it seems Image
Why is that bad?
Macdougall comes after him for that post as well, but Drac sounds reasonable, in this and subsequent posts:
Draconus wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Draconus wrote:Hello again! I am here But not quite I promise! Just entered super busy season for work, but I'm going to try and keep up. Sooooo.... FWIW, Here are the people I won't be voting for on day 1 so far:

Radical Fuzz: He's a strange one. But I see what he's trying to do with his initial post.

Lorab: I went after her in A World Reborn for the exact reason people are looking at her now. I regretted it. Nuf said.

I did not realize how short this list would be when I started it. I'm also surprised to see how many people have little to know content in this game (myself included :p)
So you immediately refute two major candidates, offer none of your own, and then recant under pressure from Wilgy pressing his smallpeen up against you in a crowded room and apparently now you will vote for Fuzz.

U bad. So bad.
Who's recanting under pressure? I'm still not voting for Fuzz unless better reasons come to light. And all I'm doing here is eliminating possibilities for my Day 1 vote. :shrug2:
If Lorab turns up, Drac may be a teammate...on the flip side, if she's Civ, then he could have been buddying her. :haha: Hang him!

His next bunch of Night 0 posts are light, jokey fare, no real meat to them. Then:
Draconus wrote:
Ricochet wrote:How many more "linki :p" must Draco do before he trademarks it? Compared to, like, posting anything significant about the game development.
TM pending. You're doing just fine keeping chatter up. I already know what I'm going to say for Day 1. Right now I'm just focusing on work while observing the thread.
Draconus wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Draconus wrote:
Ricochet wrote:How many more "linki :p" must Draco do before he trademarks it? Compared to, like, posting anything significant about the game development.
TM pending. You're doing just fine keeping chatter up. I already know what I'm going to say for Day 1. Right now I'm just focusing on work while observing the thread.
Say it now. What's worth waiting 1 hour and a half?
I didn't want to distract from current discussion ;)
Also, I just want to save it for my vote post.

Linki: That's quite the quote for 2 sentences :faint:
He already knows what he's going to say for Day 1. I don't remember right now what it was, but it seems like it must be some well-formed thoughts. I'll look for it when I get to his vote post.

Day 1 it was the Question Curse for Drac, so it may be a bit before I get to that referenced statement. He does want to vote for Rico though. Or jokingly MM, for that classic joke angle.

Then he disappears for a couple of days and:
Draconus wrote:Hi guys. Just going to self vote for this round. Sorry I haven't been able to get on at all earlier in this Day phase. Sunday was filled with family time (it was great seeing my brother back from the Navy but, alas, it was his last day home for awhile) and mourning the loss of our Bengals (may they forever rest in shitsville, or at least until they get their own shit together). Today we were wrapping up out parent company's properties on the accounting side, so my bosses were running rampant trying to make sure we had everything in line. And I came home an hour and a half ago to find my laptop on the fritz. So I'm writing all of this on my phone. So, sorry to leave you guys with this long shpeel. I'll definitely back in it tomorrow (as long as the bosses are happy *finger's crossed*).

Linki :rip: :(
Gone a couple of days again, and:
Draconus wrote:I see a pile up starting on 3J. Is it really just his post count in question? I'm sure there's more to it, but I have a lot to catch up on.
Next he defends JJJ and votes Llama to help him out:
Draconus wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:We're 9 hours to the deadline and I'm set to be lynched.

That's dumb. Those who've voted for me or vote for me later bear an obligation to explain why, and if LC's case is a significant reason they need to show me why my response was inadequate. Anything less is opportunistic bullsuit. LC not included in this demand, I've already talked to him enough.
FWIW I don't see you as being bad. I have nothing to back this up, unfortunately. It's mostly gut/tone/vibe. But I have enough faith in my gut to help you out. That and I need to vote now because my bosses moved our Wednesday deadline to tomorrow due to one person being out of town. So I will be here at work all night. I have had zero energy this week and I'm quite fed up with these bs last minute changes.
Anyway, JJJ, I'll give you a chance to tie the vote. It will be up to fate or the others after that. Voting llama.
Drac wrote:Should probably also mention that if I had to make a rainbow list, Jay would be yellowish and llama would be orange. Again, gut, but this is why I'm willing to vote this way.
Asks the Host about ties after JJJ non-lynch.

Finally, his latest couple of posts have attacked FZ along with DH, which is very different from his game to that point.

Gotta go take my wife to work. Be back in a bit with more thoughts on this ISO.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I still have a few more pages to read :sigh: , but from what I have read so far, out of those who have votes, I think I'm most comfortable voting for MM. I think I would also feel comfortable voting for Drac, but he has no votes, for Sorsha or Dom. Either have votes at the moment.

MM feels to me like he was in Pikmin mafia. He's mostly making jokes, he's not contributing at all from what I can remember. I remember when I was bad with him in Pikmin, I kept telling him to start contributing more, because the MM I remember from a few games in which he was a civ (Flash comes to mind), he was doing a lot of research and trying to figure out things, whereas in Pikmin, he kept asking people if they were bad or on teams with one another.

As for Lorab, her defences still have me doubting her baddiness. Again, I don't see her as a clear civ, like I view JJJ, but I'd rather not vote her if I don't have to save JJJ. Yeah, the late votes for JJJ could be an attempt to save her, but they could also be from people who thought JJJ could be bad, if they know there are more baddies than just them. Clearly, me feeling better about her could just me being too naive, but I'm hesitant. I feel BR is genuine, so I believe her vote is also genuine, and I'm still not sure what to think about Epi, but I'm wondering whether his persistence is because he knows something, or something else.

Lastly, tranque is just an easy lynch. I don't tend to give those kind of players the time of day. This is my game philosophy:
If a player is bad, but non existent in the game, and the baddies win the game because of that player, they can take that win and shove it. I tend to think that baddies try harder than civvies because they know other people depend on them. How hard is it, to come up with a stupid reason to vote for someone, and look better than just driving by and voting? And if you're really doing that as a baddie, you're just a coward.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 47

Post by Boomslang »

FZ. wrote: Lastly, tranque is just an easy lynch. I don't tend to give those kind of players the time of day. This is my game philosophy:
If a player is bad, but non existent in the game, and the baddies win the game because of that player, they can take that win and shove it. I tend to think that baddies try harder than civvies because they know other people depend on them. How hard is it, to come up with a stupid reason to vote for someone, and look better than just driving by and voting? And if you're really doing that as a baddie, you're just a coward.
So wait, you're ok with leaving a bad Tranq alive just because he's being inactive? If he lurks and sends in his kills, he's still hurting the civ cause. It might be cowardice, but if it works, it's still a loss for the civs.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Oh, and I forgot to add DH, who has two votes: I really want to see him as bad, but the more I talk to him, the more I think he's just misguided and not bad. I can't bring myself to vote for him

linki: No, if I knew for sure, I'd vote him, but my default in these kind of players is, that in 7 out of 10 times, that player will end up being civ
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

*with these kind of players
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

FZ. wrote:
Lastly, tranque is just an easy lynch. I don't tend to give those kind of players the time of day. This is my game philosophy:
Careful, Golden might pick on you. ;)

You obviously didn't witness our dread in Syndicate Mafia, a Mafia team of 7 in which only 4 players did anything. One of the other three could have been excused, because she was in the midst of finishing hosting a game, but the other two...nada. And one of them even asked to be mafia. So some baddie slackers, imho, can try just as little as a civvie ones.

As for your motto to let them have it "up theirs", if baddies win it this way, I'm sorry, I myself just can't accept to lose like that. :)
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Things here are pretty stale for a T-minus-3-hour EoD. Did each of JJJ's five voters answer why they still think he might be bad and worth voting, after he survived the previous lynch (or after he claimed what he did)?
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Ricochet wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Careful, Golden might pick on you. ;)

You obviously didn't witness our dread in Syndicate Mafia, a Mafia team of 7 in which only 4 players did anything. One of the other three could have been excused, because she was in the midst of finishing hosting a game, but the other two...nada. And one of them even asked to be mafia. So some baddie slackers, imho, can try just as little as a civvie ones.

As for your motto to let them have it "up theirs", if baddies win it this way, I'm sorry, I myself just can't accept to lose like that. :)
I realize it's possible, and again, if I knew he was bad, I wouldn't hesitate lynching him, or if he was up against a person I felt was a civ. But, when there are other players who are acting scummy and can post a threat to the town more heavily, I'd rather save him and keep him the last baddie standing. After that, the baddies can shove their win. If they don't understand their win is worthless, I pitty them
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

*pity
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

To continue a little with the Draconus thing: he wasn't the first to mention a possible tie-vote as a reason for JJJ's survival. HBoy was. Drac just took it to the hosts.

Anyway, GTH on Draconus, he's bad. I think he might be a coasting baddie... kind of like Tranq is accused of being. He has offered very little solid content at this point in the game from what I can see.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

FZ. wrote:
I realize it's possible, and again, if I knew he was bad, I wouldn't hesitate lynching him, or if he was up against a person I felt was a civ. But, when there are other players who are acting scummy and can post a threat to the town more heavily, I'd rather save him and keep him the last baddie standing. After that, the baddies can shove their win. If they don't understand their win is worthless, I pitty them.
Why do you feel you have a better control over telling which other suspects are truly bad, over Tranq doing nothing remotely civilian-like, so far?

Also, you'd rather let Tranq as last baddie standing... although, in your own words, you cannot tell for sure if he's bad...? How does that make sense.

Finally, similar to what Boom asked, how do you know Tranq, if bad, isn't a threat outside the written game (night powers)?
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 175

Post by Sorsha »

I voted for LoRab yesterday and was ambivalent about jjj getting lynched. I voted LoRab today and am leaning more towards not wanting jjj lynched because his posts today seem to be genuine/civ. Still catching up in bits and pieces here.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 117

Post by Epignosis »

Sorsha wrote:I voted for LoRab yesterday and was ambivalent about jjj getting lynched. I voted LoRab today and am leaning more towards not wanting jjj lynched because his posts today seem to be genuine/civ. Still catching up in bits and pieces here.
Your avatar keeps making me think The Goblin King and Severus Snape are duking it out right now in the hereafter.

Or singing a duet of "Dance Magic Dance." :|
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”