TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Vulgard
27%
No elimination
No votes
No vote / unvote
9%
The institution of sports (host/dead/non)
55%

Total votes: 11
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 737

Re: Buckets: War of the GOATs [Day 2]

Post by MacDougall »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:37 pm Wiml/Mac could both be wolves tbh.
good grief
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 370
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Re: Buckets: War of the GOATs

Post by Lime Coke »

Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:36 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:32 pm
Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:31 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:29 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:55 pm [VOTE: wiml] aubergine
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:55 pm now I am trying to wagon you fren
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:56 pm transcend you have a chance to save yourself here.
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:57 pm
Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:56 pm Turtl can stay

This will show my true token of friendship

Bowing out to save a friend
If you are town and do this and he is a wolf I am gonna not in in any games with you again. Not hostile but I just don't vibe that.
Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:58 pm Fine i'll self pres
TRANSCEND CHANGES HIS VOTE TO WIML HERE
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:58 pm [VOTE: transcend] aubergine
YOU'RE SAYING THAT YOU DIDN'T DO THIS!?
I'm sorry but I don't see what point you're trying to prove.
ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS IS NOT SCUMMY OF HIM?

HE LITERALLY CHANGES LAST SECOND TO TRANSCEND AFTER TELLING TRANS TO SWITCH HIS VOTE!

WHAT WAS THAT????
I think it's less scummy than him attempting to flip me tbh.

We're both aware that I'm very difficult to miselim and in a game like this if me/you/alexa/Esooa/illario are all town then wolves absolutely need to find opportunities to miselim in that group or the game is a lock for us.

So I don't think Mac switching to Trabs is inherently wolfy tbh even though there are a lot of valid reasons why he's probably a wolf here.
Dude, he basically gained Transcend's trust, then shook his hand, then when Transcend turned around he punched Trans in the back of the head.
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

please let me out of this nightmare
alexa
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 892
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by alexa »

Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:38 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:36 pm and yes. i don't care what people say. the alison kill is outing
Your D2 has been awful tbh.
why
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Esooa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:38 pm LC I'm just going to say you lock clearing Alexa when you've not even played with her as a wolf or particularly seen her wolf game, then basing your entire games view on it, and being super pushy with it, is unhealthy for the game even if correct

to a pretty decent degree imo
maybe he just recognizes that i'm an obvious villager and people are fosing me for bad reasons?

like alison was defending me too
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:39 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:56 pm transcend you have a chance to save yourself here.
Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:56 pm Turtl can stay

This will show my true token of friendship

Bowing out to save a friend
If you are town and do this and he is a wolf I am gonna not in in any games with you again. Not hostile but I just don't vibe that.

HE LITERALLY CHANGES LAST SECOND TO TRANSCEND AFTER TELLING TRANS TO SWITCH HIS VOTE!

WHAT WAS THAT????

We're both aware that I'm very difficult to miselim and in a game like this if me/you/alexa/Esooa/illario are all town then wolves absolutely need to find opportunities to miselim in that group or the game is a lock for us.

So I don't think Mac switching to Trabs is inherently wolfy tbh even though there are a lot of valid reasons why he's probably a wolf here.
Dude, he basically gained Transcend's trust, then shook his hand, then when Transcend turned around he punched Trans in the back of the head.
That is the least nuanced take I've ever seen. You also weren't pushing me at all until I voted you and now apparently you were entirely convinced I was a wolf all day.

Get in the bin friend.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:39 pm please let me out of this nightmare
Alison you caused this with paranoia tinfoil. Please don't do that again.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 544
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

Okay before I catch up to what I missed I’ll probably go over where my head is at rn

I don’t think tsp/nanook are maf/maf. That feels just way to level 0 for team to be teamed. I think they are at best w/v or v/v. If I had to pick whose more likely to be villager it’s probably tsp, and mostly because in this table everyone is posting into the hundreds and day 1 and people Like essoa/alexa/lc are getting pretty solidly into the towncore. I don’t think scum!tsp sees that as wolf and decides the best approach is to just 45 post and play the game the way he has. Wolves Atleast like to pretend to look like they’re gamesolving, he isn’t even doing that. Also the sheer amount of people that gave him a meta clear d1 for doing nothing somewhat makes me think he may be threadspewed.

This leaves me in a dilemma, because a very likely wincon for wolves is to just talk me and tsp to lylo, and just rely on him snapvoting me or loltunneling me for the town loss. Which means I have at best 1-2 days to figure this game out before we just lose. Normally I like it when slots like wiml hard shield me because even if they’re wolf it guarantees me safety and I can just hunt for their partners and then yeet them later. Due to my mentioned dilemma I probably can’t do that this game, so I’m gonna have to re-eval everyone from scratch today.

I already did that alexa, she’s town and I’m willing to bank the game on that. I feel pretty confident essoa is town too. That’s currently what I’m working with.

Wiml is the next person I feel most comfortable reading here, and after reading properly he had a lot of concerning progression yesterday. The way he dealt with trans felt icky, he kept prodding trans to not give up and it looked as if he was trying to work with him, but at the same time he would have posts where he said that there’s no world in which trans is not being yeeted. It didn’t feel like he was trying to solve trans if he had it made up in his mind that trans had to always go. It leads me to question what the point of his interactions were with trans if he was always going to yeet him anyways? Another issue is how narrow his field of focus has been. He trs me and Alexa. That’s good and he’s not wrong, but it’s a read he probably would make as either alignment. My issue with wiml is I have no idea what his stance on other slots are. He said very early that me and Alexa are freebies and he just needs to find 5 more town to win. But after that he didn’t really make an effort to find more town or to solve the other slots. Wiml normally makes deep meta dives and iso dives into every slot in the game but that sort of analysis hasn’t been there thus far, and I was waiting all of d1 to see it but it never came
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:41 pm
it wasn't even paranoia tinfoil she straight up called you a wolf.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:32 pm What happened was that I thought Transcend got towny at eod but he was about to die like a lame duck when I thought there was a chance he can live. I voted Wiml. Nobody went there. So I went back to Transcend because Alison's voice echoed in my ear that cfds suck ass and I agree with the idea that we needed Transcend to flip because him still being here d2 would have been a clusterfuck except for if we exactly hit a wolf over him which was very unlikely.

But sure go off and tell me how I'm a wolf for literally everything I do. Everyone else is.
@Lime Coke
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:41 pm
it wasn't even paranoia tinfoil she straight up called you a wolf.
which is tinfoil in and of itself
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Esooa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:38 pm LC I'm just going to say you lock clearing Alexa when you've not even played with her as a wolf or particularly seen her wolf game, then basing your entire games view on it, and being super pushy with it, is unhealthy for the game even if correct

I'm not actually pushing the Alexa townread anymore I see Mac as scum now after his push on Alexa.

Mafia will try to discredit the townreads on Alexa when the time is right. Mac saw your slight paranoia of Alexa and it was enough of an opening for him to shoot towards it.

Like I'm not going to jump down your throat to townread Alexa because I have faith you'll find that out if I'm right on you being town.

In reality your paranoia might've helped actually break the game open.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

ilario wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:41 pm Okay before I catch up to what I missed I’ll probably go over where my head is at rn

I don’t think tsp/nanook are maf/maf. That feels just way to level 0 for team to be teamed. I think they are at best w/v or v/v. If I had to pick whose more likely to be villager it’s probably tsp, and mostly because in this table everyone is posting into the hundreds and day 1 and people Like essoa/alexa/lc are getting pretty solidly into the towncore. I don’t think scum!tsp sees that as wolf and decides the best approach is to just 45 post and play the game the way he has. Wolves Atleast like to pretend to look like they’re gamesolving, he isn’t even doing that. Also the sheer amount of people that gave him a meta clear d1 for doing nothing somewhat makes me think he may be threadspewed.

This leaves me in a dilemma, because a very likely wincon for wolves is to just take me and tsp to lylo, and just rely on him snapvoting me or loltunneling me for the town loss. Which means I have at best 1-2 days to figure this game out before we just lose. Normally I like it when slots like wiml hard shield me because even if they’re wolf it guarantees me safety and I can just hunt for their partners and then yeet them later. Due to my mentioned dilemma I probably can’t do that this game, so I’m gonna have to re-eval everyone from scratch today.

I already did that alexa, she’s town and I’m willing to bank the game on that. I feel pretty confident essoa is town too. That’s currently what I’m working with.

Wiml is the next person I feel most comfortable reading here, and after reading properly he had a lot of concerning progression yesterday. The way he dealt with trans felt icky, he kept prodding trans to not give up and it looked as if he was trying to work with him, but at the same time he would have posts where he said that there’s no world in which trans is not being yeeted. It didn’t feel like he was trying to solve trans if he had it made up in his mind that trans had to always go. It leads me to question what the point of his interactions were with trans if he was always going to yeet him anyways? Another issue is how narrow his field of focus has been. He trs me and Alexa. That’s good and he’s not wrong, but it’s a read he probably would make as either alignment. My issue with wiml is I have no idea what his stance on other slots are. He said very early that me and Alexa are freebies and he just needs to find 5 more town to win. But after that he didn’t really make an effort to find more town or to solve the other slots. Wiml normally makes deep meta dives and iso dives into every slot in the game but that sort of analysis hasn’t been there thus far, and I was waiting all of d1 to see it but it never came
Ebwop I typed this on phone just now without proofreading
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I can probably quote about 100 posts at this point I would never make as mafia. In fact I am going to.
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:38 pm Look at me the outed wolf getting pushed by the entire game whose trying to solve deepwolves.

I must be in antispew I guess.
one of my bigger concerns with you this game is that I would have expected more, idk, just reads and movement from you

I mentioned day 1 that at the time a lot of your "townyness" was isolated (you made towny posts but your reads were pretty much non existent or nai I suppose)

today you wanted to die SoD

yesterday you said a lot of stuff and then left the thread saying something to the degree of "I don't actually have any real reads except (two random reads I forgot)"

so what's up with that? You got a town rand; how do you feel about it etc, do you think it's justified I'd expect more actual reads from you day 1 and how come that didn't happen

another thing to mention here is I felt the "will reveal three hours before EoD" to be another way of.. trying to be towny without actually giving reads. What was that about
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

ilario wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:41 pm Okay before I catch up to what I missed I’ll probably go over where my head is at rn

This leaves me in a dilemma, because a very likely wincon for wolves is to just talk me and tsp to lylo, and just rely on him snapvoting me or loltunneling me for the town loss. Which means I have at best 1-2 days to figure this game out before we just lose. Normally I like it when slots like wiml hard shield me because even if they’re wolf it guarantees me safety and I can just hunt for their partners and then yeet them later. Due to my mentioned dilemma I probably can’t do that this game, so I’m gonna have to re-eval everyone from scratch today.

[VOTE: Wiml] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:11 pm I AM TOWN TOWN TOWN TOWN TOWN TOWNIE MCTOWN TOWN MCTOWN TOWAN
post 1 i never make as mafia
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:40 pm

maybe he just recognizes that i'm an obvious villager and people are fosing me for bad reasons?

I don't really even care if he's right. It's annoying
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

wiml calling my day today awful after hard defending me all day 1 does not remotely sit right
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:45 pm God I can't get over how town I am.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:09 am
Esooa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:10 pm My Mac wolf read is that I assume he's aware of Lime Coke's ranges

Meaning that Lime Coke's someone he's probably not going to have hopes of push, and the best way to handle that is just town reading Lime Coke quick to get on his good side and be 'correct'

Especially considering I don't think LC's posts prior were actually towny, especially not to someone who doesn't know his meta
I have played exactly one game with Lime Coke in which he was a wolf and I called him so accurately on day 1.

So yeah readjust your perspective.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:40 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:39 pm

WHAT WAS THAT????

That is the least nuanced take I've ever seen. You also weren't pushing me at all until I voted you and now apparently you were entirely convinced I was a wolf all day.

Get in the bin friend.
I voted you day start, what are you talking about? I saw what you did at EOD yesterday. Hell, you even tried to deny it before I pulled the receipts!

What'd you do Mac?

[ytubehd][/ytubehd]

You're right, you did!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:11 am Here's the gambit.

I am town. I am Mac. As town Mac in an 11 player mountainous I will probably figure out exactly both wolves on day 1 if I care to.

For me to be chopped day 1 will require some town to be dumb fucks. Okay that's fine. If you are prepared to be a dumb fuck town and chop me day 1 good for you. You can live with that.

So my intention is to ignore every single dumb fuck, find the wolves with the least amount of energy expended. Say who they are. Leave the thread and let God sort the rest of you out.

But not right now because it's 3pm on a Friday and I have shit to do.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:42 pm

I'm not actually pushing the Alexa townread anymore I see Mac as scum now after his push on Alexa.

Mafia will try to discredit the townreads on Alexa when the time is right. Mac saw your slight paranoia of Alexa and it was enough of an opening for him to shoot towards it.

Like I'm not going to jump down your throat to townread Alexa because I have faith you'll find that out if I'm right on you being town.

In reality your paranoia might've helped actually break the game open.
like brad is so right here

every game i've played mafia have tried to discredit townreads on me
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Also p#37 wiml agrees on page 1 with people that trans was hard town. Ender also shared that same sentiment about trans on page 1.

Sure it’s only page 1, but That’s something that I found interesting and noted
Wiml
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 705
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Wiml »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:39 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:36 pm and yes. i don't care what people say. the alison kill is outing
why
- You trying to use Esooa's read on me to justify PoEing me without being able to case me yourself when Esooa's track record on me isn't particularly good nor is she particularly confident in her read on me. Especially when I'm probably a crucial miselim if town and I know how much you like the strategy of "accidentally" quickhammering when I'm on 3/5 votes not including you or Esooa.

- Completely misrepresenting my read on Esooa so badly that Esooa herself told you it was wrong on my behalf.

- Bad take on me reading you as town too quickly when it took me like 12 hours to do so.

- Alison kill is not outing, pretty much everything Esooa said about the kill is right tbh.

I don't think you're a wolf but I think I actually need to read your ISO now tbh.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:25 am Alexa - Just gonna yolo townread this slot for dumbfuck reasons
Alison - Is town because if she was a wolf she'd be trying to pocket me not chop me (how much does it suck being this easy to read?)
EnderWiggin - Is town because he asked me if I was a deepwolf or tinfoil town rather than telling me what I was
Esooa - Town unless the person we both decide to chop d1 flips wolf
ilario - Is a wolf
Lime Coke - is a town
Nanook - Is whatever other people say he is go fuck yourselves
TSP - He's in his useless townie meta
Transcend - Is town in any universe in which town are winning this mafia game so there's no point me making an actual read
Wiml - Is lock mafia

the wolves are ilario and wiml

I bid you all farewell.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:48 am
Alison wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:44 am Mac is definitely wolf but it's probably GTO to give him a day pass. He knows this and is gloating.
Exactly. You can't chop me. Lalalala.

:D
all these posts are 6-16
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I don't think what Mac is doing is useful either lol
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I'm at H-1

If somebody hammers co sider them outed

Legacy is read into alexa again
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:51 am
Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:50 am does mac get caught this early as wolf very often?

i haven't played w him much but i'm giving ur thoughts about him due diligence
Alison's last two mafia experiences with Mac were losing to my wolf game and then losing to me when she was a wolf so she's at sixes and sevens on me and should be the last person you trust.

Just sheep whatever TSP and Nanook say I am.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:43 pm

LOLLLLLLLLL WAIT THATS NOT MEANT TO BE A CASE LMAOO. I need to iso and work it out but like maybe some pressure on him isn’t a bad thing so u can leave ur vote if u think it makes sense but u should probably re-eval him independently
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:45 pm
why
- You trying to use Esooa's read on me to justify PoEing me without being able to case me yourself when Esooa's track record on me isn't particularly good nor is she particularly confident in her read on me. Especially when I'm probably a crucial miselim if town and I know how much you like the strategy of "accidentally" quickhammering when I'm on 3/5 votes not including you or Esooa.

- Completely misrepresenting my read on Esooa so badly that Esooa herself told you it was wrong on my behalf.

- Bad take on me reading you as town too quickly when it took me like 12 hours to do so.

- Alison kill is not outing, pretty much everything Esooa said about the kill is right tbh.

I don't think you're a wolf but I think I actually need to read your ISO now tbh.
-You've literally told me specifically that Esooa has the best read on you of anyone

all the other points are stuff i've brought up yesterday when you were hard-calling me town so.. lol?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:54 am
Alison wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:53 am
Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:50 am does mac get caught this early as wolf very often?

i haven't played w him much but i'm giving ur thoughts about him due diligence
I haven't seen it with my own eyes but he says Hally and nutella called him out early in a game he played.

He also took heat early in Space Invaders but dug himself out rapidly with posts very similar to the ones he is making right now.
That's not what happened in Space Invaders. I was only in trouble early in that game because I subbed into a scummy slot lol.

Hally and nutella buried me pretty quickly in Haunted by Slep over on MU. But like caught means something else to "suspected". I've been "suspected" like all the time on d1 it's like literally nothing to me.

I already said my piece about this game. I gave you my solve. You guys can do whatever you want with my slot now. I have zero intention to update my reads further from what I have already given.

imma stop now this boring... its like every 2nd post is clearly my townplay.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

ilario wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:47 pm

LOLLLLLLLLL WAIT THATS NOT MEANT TO BE A CASE LMAOO. I need to iso and work it out but like maybe some pressure on him isn’t a bad thing so u can leave ur vote if u think it makes sense but u should probably re-eval him independently
ik it's not a case but wiml's read on me today is fucking awful
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I agree that wiml post is wolfy
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

alexa's been looking for an excuse and you gave her one.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@TonyStarkPrime make posts.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Esooa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:47 pm I don't think what Mac is doing is useful either lol
His whole approach to everything feels very performative
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

lol wiml

you've been calling esooa performative for fosing me

and now you're doing it for the same bad reasons

it feelsl ike you're in antispew
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:43 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:38 pm Look at me the outed wolf getting pushed by the entire game whose trying to solve deepwolves.

I must be in antispew I guess.
one of my bigger concerns with you this game is that I would have expected more, idk, just reads and movement from you

I mentioned day 1 that at the time a lot of your "townyness" was isolated (you made towny posts but your reads were pretty much non existent or nai I suppose)

today you wanted to die SoD

yesterday you said a lot of stuff and then left the thread saying something to the degree of "I don't actually have any real reads except (two random reads I forgot)"

so what's up with that? You got a town rand; how do you feel about it etc, do you think it's justified I'd expect more actual reads from you day 1 and how come that didn't happen

another thing to mention here is I felt the "will reveal three hours before EoD" to be another way of.. trying to be towny without actually giving reads. What was that about
I have been in the unusual position of being on the back foot since the early game due to town Alison. You surely know how that feels.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Esooa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:44 pm

I'm sorry, I'm pushing my townread because it's the thing I'm the most confident about. Again, if it gets on your nerves I'm sorry, but this is like, something that you can trust me on.

Like there's not that many I have that good of a grip on in terms of reading them.

This is likely the most I'll be helpful with the town. Literally trying to force a townread on people on a player that's going to be super active and work her ass off to try to solve the game that I feel is correct.

Even if I push other reads that are wrong, at least THAT read is going to be right. I call them god reads for a reason.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:48 pm

alexa's been looking for an excuse and you gave her one.
how have i been looking for an excuse when i defended you all day yesterday

this is never a real thought
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:47 pm
Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:45 pm
why

-You've literally told me specifically that Esooa has the best read on you of anyone

all the other points are stuff i've brought up yesterday when you were hard-calling me town so.. lol?
I was also referring to your EoD1 when I made that post tbh because I had similar concerns about that I hadn't outed yet.

But I think your D2 has been particularly bad.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

fwiw because I'm saying a lot of different things

wiml is still my strongest wolf read but I find use in considering things outside that regardless
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

3 hr to eod plan

I have a theory that prior to real eod a wolf is the top wagon in a significantly >rand number of times. In this gamestate especially I trusted that would be the case. So I always intend to just come back and push whoever the top wagon was.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

wiml wolf
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:49 pm lol wiml

you've been calling esooa performative for fosing me

and now you're doing it for the same bad reasons

it feelsl ike you're in antispew
Antispew doesn't exist.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Esooa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:50 pm fwiw because I'm saying a lot of different things

wiml is still my strongest wolf read but I find use in considering things outside that regardless
i agree with you now

i don't think the way he's reading me atm ever comes from him as a villager after how he treated you d1
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:50 pm
Esooa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:44 pm

I'm sorry, I'm pushing my townread because it's the thing I'm the most confident about. Again, if it gets on your nerves I'm sorry, but this is like, something that you can trust me on.

Like there's not that many I have that good of a grip on in terms of reading them.

This is likely the most I'll be helpful with the town. Literally trying to force a townread on people on a player that's going to be super active and work her ass off to try to solve the game that I feel is correct.

Even if I push other reads that are wrong, at least THAT read is going to be right. I call them god reads for a reason.
okay, well your read is based on a psuedo trust tell that Alexa wouldn't "manipulate" you were she a wolf or whatever and that's

1: ridiculous and really bad to push on other people
2: not even a fully accurate read

Return to “Previous Heists”