RondoDimBuckle (formerly Bea)
13%
Roxy
38%
S~V~S
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
The CIA (host/mods/dead/non-player option)
44%

Total votes: 16
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 375
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 5]

Post by Dennis »

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:36 am
Dennis wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:35 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:26 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:16 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:11 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:04 pm Nooo Kate I’m sorry to see you go :(
Yeah, but are you?

Would Maf Scotty be so bold as to kill someone given heat to his slot?

Hmmmm...maybe
Is this the position you’re choosing to take coming into today?

So you only switched to Vivax yesterday when he had no chance to come back. I don’t even remember who you suspected for the day yesterday

Who is your top scum read, falcon?
Oh pish posh, you know I'm not the type to come in with a "position"...I poke and prod til something comes loose.

I wasn't around much last RD, I was pukey pukerson. I did give my take in vivax/mata, tho I noticed that Golden preshaded me right near EOD

I'm not sold on the whole Golden/Sean stuff to be real, but I'll set that aside for this RD.

Dennis, lucy, and fingers are a good POE for me, but there's a few pies I wanna dig into this RD
What's RD?
Risk-taking Dennis?
This does not help.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1004

Post by Golden »

I’m out of ideas then
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 375
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Darn. I think it's something day but I can't think of anything for the R.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Notably, the only time Matahari voted on a wagon was when Lucy was counterwagon. I went back to see what her posts were about it:
Matahari wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:07 pm I slept most of the day. I did not intend to.
I still have Sabi as a suspicion, for reasons mentioned on d1, but I have considered that maybe they really mistrusted Seanzie. Then they started to backpedal some, and I’m back to sq1.

Why did Falcon vote Seanzie? Maybe they gave a reason why in an earlier post, but I can’t remember now so I’ll ISO them later or tomorrow.

I don’t understand Lucy’s vote for Bea either, it seems a bad idea to go after low posters, just for being a low poster, this early. (It doesn’t help that I still feel so bad for suspecting Bea in the anni game 1)

I can’t remember what else I read earlier because I’m getting sleepy again but I know there’s more. I’ll post again after I sleep on it.
Matahari wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:35 pm Im awake for the moment, and caught up, I’m sick and I apologize for that. I like to be present in games but I didn’t see this winter crap coming on this early, so I’m going to do my best here
@Dennis I think you’re doing fabulous. If I didn’t know you through your mom, I would probably be suspicious of your performance and think you had a team. But I don’t think you are mafia at this time, because Ive heard you’re smart and driven to excel, and Kate probably helped prepare you well before the game ever started. My op could change, but I doubt it will.
@Scotty I am still susp of Sabi because her actions during day1 reminded me of old old-school mafia, when a wolf would start to build a case against someone by just slinging a little mud, and later, the teammates would join in and the result would be a miselim. But, nobody joined in right away. That gave me pause, like maybe I was seeing something that just wasn’t there. Then Sabi seemed to back off and give up and I still don’t like it. Unless Sabi flips, I’m not going to know anything for sure. And if she is bad, then I’ll go back and look for anyone who might have subtly supported her.
I could see voting Lucy as a second choice, because I don’t like the reasoning behind her vote for Bea. Low posting is NAI and I don’t understand why someone would use that as criteria for a vote.
If I missed any other questions for me, please remind me. I’ll check in often.
Matahari wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:42 pm I’m going to vote while I’m up. Don’t want to miss it again. Voting [VOTE: sabiplz] aubergine for what I said earlier.
I'd say this isn't the greatest look for Lucy. Mata clearly prepped herself for the possibility of ending on Lucy but always preferred Sabi and without a doubt it's the most justifying mata ever did while in the game.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 441
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

[VOTE: Lucy] aubergine

I’ll go down that path, Golden.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:25 am [VOTE: Lucy] aubergine

I’ll go down that path, Golden.
I still prefer Falcon as a sureish thing today and I think Lucy needs more work but it’s certainly a thread worth pulling/exploring.

Your overall take/what you find on Lucy is meaningful. Im looking forward to SVSs take too since she said she’s interested in revisiting.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

If Lucy is bad the wilgy wagon wasn’t clean lol. I’ll have to bite my hat.

Although Lucy was always the one person on it I thought it was possible I could be wrong about.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 373
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:21 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:16 pm Yeah, I thought Kate would be the target last night. Felt it in my bones.
You are making me do paranoid with all these things you somehow know that the roles don’t account for.
Great minds or something
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:35 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:10 pm Hooray for mafia kill! Rip mom lol
“Rip mom lol”
-Dennis, 2022
That post makes me very very wary of Dennis.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:49 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:46 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:31 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:16 pm Yeah, I thought Kate would be the target last night. Felt it in my bones.
You are making me do paranoid with all these things you somehow know that the roles don’t account for.
You understand gut play. I’m not sure why everyone keeps looking in the roles… everything is my read of the dynamics of the thread. I wouldn’t be this open about it if there was some secret role-based thing for you to find.
How could you possibly know Vivax was the vanilla baddie? I’ve trusted you most of the game, and want to.

Who do you think would want to kill Kate?
I didn’t know. But the elim felt easy… like the wolves themselves were happy with the target.

I wanted to switch it back to Falcon for this reason, but it wasn’t worth rocking the boat particularly because it was just a gut read.

Question for you… if I’m wolf why do I say it? What if I spook everyone off my vanilla teammate and onto a power role instead?
However it isn't lost on me Golden that when you started getting pressure for being a thread leader in a thread where only town have died that a wolf finally died and ended up being the weakest wild role.

Tinfoil was gone but your posting today has brought it back though... minimally

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:38 am
Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:36 am
Dennis wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:35 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:26 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:16 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:11 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:04 pm Nooo Kate I’m sorry to see you go :(
Yeah, but are you?

Would Maf Scotty be so bold as to kill someone given heat to his slot?

Hmmmm...maybe
Is this the position you’re choosing to take coming into today?

So you only switched to Vivax yesterday when he had no chance to come back. I don’t even remember who you suspected for the day yesterday

Who is your top scum read, falcon?
Oh pish posh, you know I'm not the type to come in with a "position"...I poke and prod til something comes loose.

I wasn't around much last RD, I was pukey pukerson. I did give my take in vivax/mata, tho I noticed that Golden preshaded me right near EOD

I'm not sold on the whole Golden/Sean stuff to be real, but I'll set that aside for this RD.

Dennis, lucy, and fingers are a good POE for me, but there's a few pies I wanna dig into this RD
What's RD?
Risk-taking Dennis?
This does not help.
RD is round I'm pretty sure

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lucy is town

My reasons are vibes but I'm pretty confident in NY vibe read

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:10 am
You understand gut play. I’m not sure why everyone keeps looking in the roles… everything is my read of the dynamics of the thread. I wouldn’t be this open about it if there was some secret role-based thing for you to find.
How could you possibly know Vivax was the vanilla baddie? I’ve trusted you most of the game, and want to.

I didn’t know. But the elim felt easy… like the wolves themselves were happy with the target.

I wanted to switch it back to Falcon for this reason, but it wasn’t worth rocking the boat particularly because it was just a gut read.

Question for you… if I’m wolf why do I say it? What if I spook everyone off my vanilla teammate and onto a power role instead?
However it isn't lost on me Golden that when you started getting pressure for being a thread leader in a thread where only town have died that a wolf finally died and ended up being the weakest wild role.

I literally wanted the elim to be Falcon and called this out.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I wanted the elim the day before to be mata.

For all the noise about ‘golden is a thread leader’ my number one goal in the game has been not to force my own way on people and to build towncore consensus. Only on day two was the elim my preference.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon, in my head you are the most critical person in this game that you and I get on the same page. You and I are seeing the game so differently, but with your strong town reads and mine I think we can build a consensus towncore.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Really keen for your rainbow and PoE @Neon
☆Princess Abigail☆

D1:

Wilgz (6): marmot, golden, seanzie, Dennis, svs, Lucy

Seanzie (5): Kate, Wilgz, Neon, Sabi, Scotty

Splints (1): Bea

Golden (1): Falcon

Roxy (1): Roxy

No Vote (3): Splints, Mata (Vivax), Soneji

D2:

Sabi (7): Sean, Kate, Scotty, Golden, Mata, Lucy, SVS

Lucy (3): Splints, Dennis, Soneji

Golden (1): Sabi

Seanzie (1): Neon

Someji (1): Falcon

No Vote (2): Bea, Roxy

Day 3:

Soneji (6): Golden, Falcon, Lucy, SVS, Splints, Kate

Seanzie (2): Neon, Soneji

Splints (2): Scotty, Seanzie

Falcon (1): Dennis

Scotty (1): Roxy

No Vote (2): Mata, Bea

D4:

Vivax (Mata) (9): Scotty, Splints, Golden, Dennis, SVS, Kate, Roxy, Seanzie, Falcon

Golden (2): Vivax, Rondo

Scotty (1): Neon

I do think this intensifies my tinfoil a bit lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:17 am

Often in mafia what we say isn't what we really mean

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:24 am
Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:17 am

Often in mafia what we say isn't what we really mean
Then look at my iso. I’ve been banging on about the mata/Falcon pair all freaking game… while others (including you) have kept pushing back on me.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon, freaking heck. I spent five pages of this game working to get on the same page as you. I don’t spend that effort on you as a wolf. I literally outed the doctor to do it.

I’ll ask you what I asked svs…. Why am I calling out that vivax feels like the goon to me IN THE THREAD if he’s my wolfmate?
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 111

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 4]

Post by fingersplints »

Roxy wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:42 pm Rondo no s Sherlock I am out now bc Ariya is way more important than this game <3
She is more important than everything <3 little cutie
Gro-oo-ovy
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

At every turn you can see my motivations and thought process have been exactly what I say they are. I have specifically explained to you why I’m out of my wolfrange. And I claimed the death save on night two FOR YOU. I wouldn’t have done it if I didn’t want you, specifically, to understand.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:30 am
Roxy wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:42 pm Rondo no s Sherlock I am out now bc Ariya is way more important than this game <3
Splints, you know Lucy too right? Keen for your thoughts.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Scotty wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:06 pm Kate is coincidentally the person that most suspected me, and that is not lost on me
Not really a great look considering this proved to be very right with mata and marmot
Gro-oo-ovy
☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:22 am Neon, in my head you are the most critical person in this game that you and I get on the same page. You and I are seeing the game so differently, but with your strong town reads and mine I think we can build a consensus towncore.
Maybe one of my biggest weaknesses in mafia is my paranoia though.

It's also my greatest strength lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:23 am Really keen for your rainbow and PoE @Neon
I will provide here shortly

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:29 am Neon, freaking heck. I spent five pages of this game working to get on the same page as you. I don’t spend that effort on you as a wolf. I literally outed the doctor to do it.

I’ll ask you what I asked svs…. Why am I calling out that vivax feels like the goon to me IN THE THREAD if he’s my wolfmate?
I can think of plenty of worlds where wolf Golden would do exactly what you've done.

I can think of worlds where town Golden would to.

The problem is I can think of more value in wolf Golden outing a doc claim than I can town Golden.

But in other plays I see the opposite. And since this is how I read the game you are the greatest enigma.

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:40 am
Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:29 am Neon, freaking heck. I spent five pages of this game working to get on the same page as you. I don’t spend that effort on you as a wolf. I literally outed the doctor to do it.

I can think of plenty of worlds where wolf Golden would do exactly what you've done.

I can think of worlds where town Golden would to.

The problem is I can think of more value in wolf Golden outing a doc claim than I can town Golden.

But in other plays I see the opposite. And since this is how I read the game you are the greatest enigma.
If I am a wolf, surely I haven’t outed the doctor.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I don’t understand what these worlds are where this play makes sense as wolf. I can’t think of any where it makes a lick of sense.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:38 am
Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:23 am Really keen for your rainbow and PoE @Neon
I will provide here shortly
@Golden

S~V~S
Neon (replaced jack shepherd)
Roxy
lucy
~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~
Dennis
Golden
fingersplints
falcon45ca
Scotty

RondoDimBuckle (replaced bea)

Seanzie

Anyone below the line is on the table above it is not.

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

What does black represent?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

If Dennis if mafia I don’t think it takes until day four to kill Kate tbh.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:43 am I don’t understand what these worlds are where this play makes sense as wolf. I can’t think of any where it makes a lick of sense.
Well Golden if you are a wolf you'd hardly ever say

Ah yes I mean surely I would do this as a wolf.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:47 am What does black represent?
It represents I won't kill Seanzie as I've said. Ever.

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:48 am
Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:43 am I don’t understand what these worlds are where this play makes sense as wolf. I can’t think of any where it makes a lick of sense.
Well Golden if you are a wolf you'd hardly ever say

Ah yes I mean surely I would do this as a wolf.
Ok, but explain to me any single works in which you doing this as wolf has value.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

World*
☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:48 am If Dennis if mafia I don’t think it takes until day four to kill Kate tbh.
Why? Kate has been hard defending Dennis. Surely mafia does not kill Kate. Not only that but Kate has minimal sus but wasn't exactly leading the charge into woofs.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

If I'm on a team with Dennis. I do not touch Kate early.

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I genuinely cannot think of one. The best I can come up with is that wolves skipped the kill to get the doc to self-identify but that’s poor value.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:31 am
fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:30 am
Splints, you know Lucy too right? Keen for your thoughts.
They fell off my radar for a bit and I’d like to look at how likely they are to be connected to mata/vivax but most likely to be a wolf IMO and where I’ll probably vote.

This exchange:
fingersplints wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:28 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:54 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:53 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:37 pm
Golden wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:34 pm Why not fingersplints?
pelt away, i am without preference, though i do think she looks pretty bad from eod2
How so?
cause i'm v and a stronger player than sabi, you've modded enough of my games to know this about me, eg it is suspicious you went onto me
Except I don’t know you are v. “Stronger player” is subjective and changes from game to game. I don’t have a ton of opinion on peoples play from games I mod. I am paying attention to those for problems.
Never sat well with me. Trying to discredit my suspicion of them and fuel the growing suspicious of me because I should know they are town since I have modded them in the past. Reading games as a mod is different for me as I know the solve and am focused on looking for potential issues.
Gro-oo-ovy
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:50 am
Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:48 am If Dennis if mafia I don’t think it takes until day four to kill Kate tbh.
Why? Kate has been hard defending Dennis. Surely mafia does not kill Kate. Not only that but Kate has minimal sus but wasn't exactly leading the charge into woofs.
Fear. Mum can flip her take in an instant.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I made sure Kate died by this point in anniversary out of fear and I’m not her son.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:22 am Neon, in my head you are the most critical person in this game that you and I get on the same page. You and I are seeing the game so differently, but with your strong town reads and mine I think we can build a consensus towncore.

Pretty sure Mr. paranoid Golden can relate to this lol
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Gro-oo-ovy
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

But also, I’m fairly certain Kate will have the right read on dennis so I wouldn’t touch that with a bargepole unless we’re getting closer to lylo and things are going poorly.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I think this all makes sense.
Definitely not keen to eliminate Dennis today, and I had in my mind that he said something early like a town slip, but if anyone has deep wolf potential this is where I would look.
Gro-oo-ovy
☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:51 am
Fear is a horrible reason to kill Kate in this game state.

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:55 am

I adore neon she reminds me of me sooooo much
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:58 am
Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:51 am
Fear is a horrible reason to kill Kate in this game state.
The game state would have been different might 2 and let’s when I reckon she would have gone. But maybe I’m wrong.

Also, I do all my nightkilled based on fear and it serves me well lol.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I rarely do my NKs based on fear and it's served me well.

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”