50%

Total votes: 16
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by nutella »

colonialbob wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:33 am CFD. For the fourth night in a row. No thanks I'll stick with speed.
colonialbob wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:25 am I like the people on JJJ much more, so I'm swtiching over. JJJ
his vote is on speed for a while, then when it becomes clear that Jay is taking the lead again he hops on!

I'm sold sloonei let's do this
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 815
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Mountain Mafia [NIGHT 4]

Post by Sloonei »

Everyone vote for colonialbob before marmot even puts the poll up. The time for action is now!
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

colonialbob wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:33 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:17 am So guys. I need the people who do not like to sleep to provide me some info:

How big were those speedchuck and wilgy wagons?

Did they ever surpass, or threaten, the Jay lynch?

Who was on them, besides the people appearing in the poll?
When I switched over, I changed the lead from Speedchuck to JJJ. Jack, Mal, Kyle were still on speed.
colonialbob wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:50 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:44 am There was an attempt to save Jay last night. There are baddies among those. And there was a movement to bring the Jay lynch back to life that came near EoD. Those in it are civs. Once I'm back to town I'll try to piece it together. But if someone can do it for me I'll love you forever.
From what I recall, Epi brought it back, I was the vote that put JJJ back in the lead. I don't remember if it got down to 2 or only 3 before it came back.
I take it these are the posts DDL is referring to. :ponder:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

A reminder, as much for myself as everyone else, that my secondary suspects coming out of the Jay ISO are Long Con and sig. insertnamehere is also an intriguing name.
I (or somebody else, if anyone's interested) still need to look at the GTH results too. I may have time later in the evening.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 464

Post by Quin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:42 amQuin is bad for saving Jimmy yesterday, trying to save him today and continually arguing the cause against Jimmy is bad, is a misrepresentation and there was an actually case against Mesk because....nothing. Over and over he repeats these lies and cannot explain. Additionally, he repeated the "lets lynch lasagna" noncase while Domalakim and Jimmy were on the chopping block.
This makes me want to cry. And also throw things at you. Begone, Satan.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:56 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:42 amQuin is bad for saving Jimmy yesterday, trying to save him today and continually arguing the cause against Jimmy is bad, is a misrepresentation and there was an actually case against Mesk because....nothing. Over and over he repeats these lies and cannot explain. Additionally, he repeated the "lets lynch lasagna" noncase while Domalakim and Jimmy were on the chopping block.
Gimme a short list of suspects
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:06 pm
Eloh and Kyle.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:08 pm
Eloh and Kyle.
I don't see Eloh being bad based on the work I just did digging through Jay's posts. He pug significant effort into kickstarting a bandwagon on her.

I could see Kyle. I hardly remember his name coming up at all in there, and I've had some doubts about him in isolation.

Are you able to elaborate on either one of these right now?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:11 pm
Eloh and Kyle.
I don't see Eloh being bad based on the work I just did digging through Jay's posts. He pug significant effort into kickstarting a bandwagon on her.

I could see Kyle. I hardly remember his name coming up at all in there, and I've had some doubts about him in isolation.

Are you able to elaborate on either one of these right now?
I am, but I don't have the motivation to do so. I have cases on them both in my ISO.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I don't have time for that right now, but I'll try to get around to digging into things later. I'm mostly just hoping to make conversations happen right now. How's everyone doing?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

my eye is watering profusely and my antibiotics have disrupted certain bodily functions i would rather not be disrupted that's how im doing
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:18 pm my eye is watering profusely and my antibiotics have disrupted certain bodily functions i would rather not be disrupted that's how im doing
:Uhh:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:17 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:14 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:12 pm I regret not pursuing colonialbob more over the last couple of days. I never heard a good argument in favor of him being town and I haven't changed my mind on him. Digging through Jay Mountain only strengthened my read. Does anybody have an argument for colonialbob to be town?
According to himself he was one of the main forces in restarting the Jay lynch.
Dubious and borderline irrelevant given my concern that Jay was primed for a bus.
where has he made this bold claim?
I doubt the realism of your theory when there were two players with 3-5 votes each and Jay was lagging at third place.

Why bussing him at all?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Actually it seems my point contradicts with the one you and nutella are making.

Can someone provide me a damn order in which votes were made?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

If it helps, I recall being the fifth voter on jay before I left.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

On day 6 Im gonna lynch someone who does not call their vote in day 5.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 396

Post by Epignosis »

I have not read anything after the point at which Sloonei began writing [i/]War and Peace[/i],but I have a theory rolling around in my head. I will report after I have had to chance to shower, eat, and do basketball stuff.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 798

Post by dunya »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:14 pm I have not read anything after the point at which Sloonei began writing [i/]War and Peace[/i],but I have a theory rolling around in my head. I will report after I have had to chance to shower, eat, and do basketball stuff.
:ponder:

interesting.

I believed you dont do sports

:haha:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Eloh and Kyle.
Keeping current events in mind would you please tell me your thoughts on Long Con, Sig, and cBob?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Forget showers. I'm a mountain. I will be perpetually dirty.

First of all, Kylemii was, as I recall, a speedchuck voter who became a late JaggedJimmyJay voter.
Kylemii wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:49 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:13 pm JaggedJimmyJay has replace MovingPictures07
Forgot to say, welcome JJJ! thank you for replace MP
I dwell on details.

Ordinarily, I would think nothing of this post.

But the preface hides a clue.

"Forgot to say"

JJJ replaced in at 1:13pm EST.

Kylemii then posted between 1:35pm EST and 2:50pm EST. His expression of thanks came at 2:49pm EST (and the post that followed was a quick off-topic post).

insertnamehere "replaced" Glorfindel at 8:53pm EST that same day.

Kylemii's next post was at 1:31am EST the next day. He stopped posting at 4:37am EST. I noted no expression of thanks to INH for replacing Glorfindel.

dunya replaced sprityo at 3:07pm EST another day. Kylemii began posting at 3:35pm EST, accusing Mesk, and interacting with the newly subbed-in dunya, but again, I notice no expression of thanks to dunya for replacing sprityo.

malakim2099 replaced Dom at 2:20am EST another day. Eight minutes later, there was an acknowledgement of malakim2099. Not an expression of thanks, but something ambiguous entirely:
Kylemii wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:28 amMalakim2099?
++++

The devil is in the details, to misappropriate a popular idiom.

Kylemii never thanked any of the other replacements for subbing in, but did go out of his way to thank JaggedJimmyJay for replacing MP, and even added a "Forgot to say." That looks innocent on the surface, but it's clear that Kylemii did NOT forget to say thank you to 3J for subbing in, because he said it.

He forgot to say it to the other three replacements.

"Forgot to say" implies that one ordinarily remembers to say something by nature.

This leads me to believe there was something going on between Kylemii and MP/JJJ that prompted him to say "thank you" to MP's replacement, as though he needed to say something positive to acknowledge MP's replacement, but not anybody else's.

:mafia:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

dunya wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:45 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:14 pm I have not read anything after the point at which Sloonei began writing [i/]War and Peace[/i],but I have a theory rolling around in my head. I will report after I have had to chance to shower, eat, and do basketball stuff.
:ponder:

interesting.

I believed you dont do sports

:haha:
I'm a gambler, my dear.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

oh wow
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

epig, the only reason I welcomed JJJ was so I could make fun of Marmots spelling mistake. I love making fun of people's spelling mistakes, it's like my favorite thing.

I made the malakim??? Post cus I'd never met or heard of malakim before on this website
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

at least someone else focuses on language. Now I don't feel so bad about nitpicking on "cheating" and "mislynch" :pout:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Re: Mountain Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by Kylemii »

Marmot wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:13 pm JaggedJimmyJay has replace MovingPictures07
Exhibit A: you see, it's a joke because Marmot made a conjugation error or more likely just didn't complete the word he was typing, so I repeated the same error because I'm desperate to cling on to anything that gives me any sense of amusement in the cold and empty world we live in.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:09 pm epig, the only reason I welcomed JJJ was so I could make fun of Marmots spelling mistake. I love making fun of people's spelling mistakes, it's like my favorite thing.

I made the malakim??? Post cus I'd never met or heard of malakim before on this website
*Marmot's

*mistakes; it's
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:15 pm
Exhibit A: you see, it's a joke because Marmot made a conjugation error or more likely just didn't complete the word he was typing, so I repeated the same error because I'm desperate to cling on to anything that gives me any sense of amusement in the cold and empty world we live in.
I got the joke. I noticed it the first time. My issue wasn't with the joke.

I noticed a lot of other things as well. :mafia:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I don't care what you'll all say about that "mislynch" episode, but the fact is: Epi's post was all about lynching him (sure, mislynch was implied, but even EPI who is sure of his own towniness didn't use that word....), LC responded by using "lynch" too, because LC believes Epi would be a lynching not a mislynch. If Jack really believed Epi was scum, then lynching him wouldn't be a mislynch. I don't get why no one is triggered by this (well, speedchuck nmentioned it was "odd" so maybe he's Jack's scummate, creating a bit of distance from him there for later application--I'm talking out of my ass here because I havent gone through Jack/chuck's case together, indeed I don't remember a lot of confrontation).

I mean, Jack's eased his way back into a lot of people's good books, but IMO he's still scum. It's just not something someone would say in a sentence when talking about scumspect. If he's townie-minded and sees Epi as scum, he would have used lynch.

I can't shake that off no matter how much I try and even if everyone else thinks it's weak, Jack has a lot of other question marks around him. I'll try to look into them before end of night.

Also, another look at Wilgy because after what happened last night with Jay, I'm not so sure what he would do to get me to back off Wilgy if Wilgy was indeed his scum mate.

And cbob seems town imo.

Quin seems town.

I need to review why everyone, including Jay, thought nutella was 100% cleared eod 1. I didn't make as much sense of it as everyone else, but kinda went with it cos that's what everyone was doing. If she was Jay's scummate, she bussed him hard.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

also as of today I am applying a strict no empathy rule for this game because my gut is right and people playing with emotions on a RL basis are mean (Jay didn't do this but since we so actively communicate outside games, it was a free giveaway).

Are you dying of the flu? I don't care. Are you behind on 20 reports? Couldn't give a damn.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

but now that I have to explain the premise of the joke it just seems kind of mean spirited. Sorry Marmot, love you.
Epignosis wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:16 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:09 pm epig, the only reason I welcomed JJJ was so I could make fun of Marmots spelling mistake. I love making fun of people's spelling mistakes, it's like my favorite thing.

*Marmot's

*mistakes; it's
Uh oh, who invited famous Victorian Era English writer and social critic Charles Dickens to play mafia with us and what did he do with our dear friend Epignosis?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:17 pmI got the joke. I noticed it the first time. My issue wasn't with the joke.

I noticed a lot of other things as well. :mafia:
well the joke was the only thing you brought up so you could have fooled me
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:25 pm but now that I have to explain the premise of the joke it just seems kind of mean spirited. Sorry Marmot, love you.

*Marmot's

*mistakes; it's
Uh oh, who invited famous Victorian Era English writer and social critic Charles Dickens to play mafia with us and what did he do with our dear friend Epignosis?
He's an English teacher. :keys:

I think he indirectly complimented my typo fixes. Or made fun of me. Either way, I like to be a teacher's pet. :p
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

^ I re-read that post 4 times before submitting.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:29 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:25 pm but now that I have to explain the premise of the joke it just seems kind of mean spirited. Sorry Marmot, love you.

*Marmot's

*mistakes; it's
He's an English teacher. :keys:

I think he indirectly complimented my typo fixes. Or made fun of me. Either way, I like to be a teacher's pet. :p
Well if I knew that then I would have put a comma after "us" now I'm gonna be the helpless victim of another cutting remark about grammar :\
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:54 am I want to look at Jack today, I agree with K2 that something seems off about him.

I feel a little better about epignosis every time he says literally anything other than a defense against LC's thing which.... fuck, idk. I think maybe he's just weird.
Maybe he's "just weird."

This is a vague, non-committal answer about me that gives you the leeway to say anything else you want about me later on. There was plenty between LC and me to comment on, and you settled on "just weird."

That is not an adverb and adjective I want to hear from somebody who has been more inclined to lynch people for "information." :suspish:
Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:54 am I think someone else pointed out though that without epigs bad responses the case is basically built out of mundane garbage
That person was...
speedchuck, the person you voted without announcing it, before you voted for 3J, after which you said:
Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:45 pm Jay's iso case posts read sincere to me.
without saying why.
Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:28 am Oh, Jay's back on the table.
You sound so enthused.
Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:17 amNICE!!!!
Fuck outta here.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

*Marmot's

*mistakes; it's
Charles Dickens had a lot of sex. :workit:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I don't think Kyle is scum anymore (omg here I go with my warped reads). We had a heated moment and bad things were exchanged. Kyle doesn't react that poorly over suspicion directed towards him when he's scum (I've played with scum Kyle before and called him out).
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

It is a weak reason to dismiss Kyle, but I believe him because he's a good person and it was a sincere apology and he's made a good effort to be as helpful and open as possible. It's reserved people I don't like.

I mean, where has Long Con disappeared to for example? After a heated Day 1 and 2, he's been much more quiet the last 2 day phases. I don't like that.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

dunya wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:43 pm It is a weak reason to dismiss Kyle, but I believe him because he's a good person and it was a sincere apology and he's made a good effort to be as helpful and open as possible. It's reserved people I don't like.

I mean, where has Long Con disappeared to for example? After a heated Day 1 and 2, he's been much more quiet the last 2 day phases. I don't like that.
dunya wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:25 pm also as of today I am applying a strict no empathy rule for this game because my gut is right and people playing with emotions on a RL basis are mean (Jay didn't do this but since we so actively communicate outside games, it was a free giveaway).

Are you dying of the flu? I don't care. Are you behind on 20 reports? Couldn't give a damn.
Damn you soft.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:47 pm
dunya wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:43 pm It is a weak reason to dismiss Kyle, but I believe him because he's a good person and it was a sincere apology and he's made a good effort to be as helpful and open as possible. It's reserved people I don't like.

dunya wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:25 pm also as of today I am applying a strict no empathy rule for this game because my gut is right and people playing with emotions on a RL basis are mean (Jay didn't do this but since we so actively communicate outside games, it was a free giveaway).

Damn you soft.
hahahahaa. That happened before I applied the rule. My rule is as of today. :shifty:

I was heavily leaning scum on Kyle before. I promise since I set this new rule for myself, I will review his case with fresh eyes.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:12 pm I regret not pursuing colonialbob more over the last couple of days. I never heard a good argument in favor of him being town and I haven't changed my mind on him. Digging through Jay Mountain only strengthened my read. Does anybody have an argument for colonialbob to be town?
Let me see when I iso bob what comes out. Expect it tonight.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

can anyone say something for or against a speedchuck/Jack pairing.

It's late and I'm lazy at 2am.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I wanna do cbob and Jack before I go to sleep.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Can anyone link me to a scum Eloh game please?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:33 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:54 am I want to look at Jack today, I agree with K2 that something seems off about him.

I feel a little better about epignosis every time he says literally anything other than a defense against LC's thing which.... fuck, idk. I think maybe he's just weird.
Maybe he's "just weird."

This is a vague, non-committal answer about me that gives you the leeway to say anything else you want about me later on. There was plenty between LC and me to comment on, and you settled on "just weird."

That is not an adverb and adjective I want to hear from somebody who has been more inclined to lynch people for "information." :suspish:
Epignosis, no offense but you are weird. You dwell on language and you argue hard while ignoring clear logical fallacies, sometimes you use logical fallacies to support your arguments. You view the game differently than I do and that makes you weird to me. You do and say stuff that, if it were anyone else, would make me think they were purposefully being wrong or manipulating others and that's what makes you weird to me, and it's why "weird" is an important data point for me when trying to read you.

Like even now you're using the word information with a different definition than it was meant, and ignoring everything that I've ever said about Mesk.

Jaggedjimmyjay flipped mafia and that gives us information and context for who his teammates might be. Do you disagree that that's a true statement?
Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:54 am I think someone else pointed out though that without epigs bad responses the case is basically built out of mundane garbage
That person was...
speedchuck, the person you voted without announcing it, before you voted for 3J, after which you said:
Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:45 pm Jay's iso case posts read sincere to me.
without saying why.
You sound so enthused.
Fuck outta here.
I dont know what the point of the thing you said about speedchuck is, but I spent the end hours of day 3 reviewing the posts of all the popular lynch candidates, trying to decide who would be most likely to flip mafia. I started to believe J³ was civ because his efforts that day seemed authentic to me. I didn't see what motivation a mafia J³ would have for putting that much work into something that wouldn't be gauranteed to save his own ass. It didn't make sense to me.

I voted for speedchuck when it was Speedchuck vs Wilgy though I was pretty much ambivalent about the two. This part doesn't seem relevant to your accusation.

When Jay came back up as an option (I believe there were 4 or 5 votes on him and 3 votes on speedchuck) I took a leap of faith and voted for him, nutella's post explaining why a baddie J³ might be motivated to create the ISO's he was creating was a part of why I made that choice. Also I think it was Sloonei(?) who pointed out that the voters on Jay were some of the more trustworthy players.

So with that data in mind it seemed like J³ was a better choice than Speedchuck. So I took the leap of faith. When J³ made his "farewell I'm dying" post it read as sincere to me too. I wasn't actually convinced we'd done the right thing until he flipped Choco Hills like 3 hours later.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 489
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:15 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:14 am
Quin wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:26 pm and with that drwilgy has become a 10 year old boy
Rude. Pokémon is awesome.
I'm playing through yellow right now, my first pokemon game ever.
Yellow's a really good one to start with since you get all three starters and a free Pikachu, who can be a pain to catch in R/B.

How far in are you? What's your team?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:17 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:33 pm

Maybe he's "just weird."

Epignosis, no offense but you are weird. You dwell on language and you argue hard while ignoring clear logical fallacies, sometimes you use logical fallacies to support your arguments. You view the game differently than I do and that makes you weird to me. You do and say stuff that, if it were anyone else, would make me think they were purposefully being wrong or manipulating others and that's what makes you weird to me, and it's why "weird" is an important data point for me when trying to read you.
You've used the word weird in other contexts. It's a terrible word. It says nothing.
Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:17 pm Like even now you're using the word information with a different definition than it was meant, and ignoring everything that I've ever said about Mesk.
No. The word "information" has a set meaning, especially in the context of Mafia. I kept asking you what information would have been gained from a Mesk lynch that any other lynch couldn't provide, and you couldn't answer. Ergo, lynching people because it is perceived that information will be gathered from the lynch is evil. It is evil all the time. JaggedJimmyJay just did it and he was bad. He knew better and somehow he did it anyway.

Lynching to get information is lynching to get closer to endgame under the disguise of looking helpful. You aren't helpful. Neither was JJJ.

Why did you secretly vote for speedchuck? I saw it. Then your vote was on 3J when it was all said and done. You had talked more about speedchuck than about JJJ.

You are not trying to be transparent. You are looking to get your sorry ass team to endgame.
Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:17 pm Jaggedjimmyjay flipped mafia and that gives us information and context for who his teammates might be. Do you disagree that that's a true statement?
What information did 3J's lynch give you?
Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:17 pm
That person was...
without saying why.
You sound so enthused.
Fuck outta here.
I dont know what the point of the thing you said about speedchuck is, but I spent the end hours of day 3 reviewing the posts of all the popular lynch candidates, trying to decide who would be most likely to flip mafia. I started to believe J³ was civ because his efforts that day seemed authentic to me. I didn't see what motivation a mafia J³ would have for putting that much work into something that wouldn't be gauranteed to save his own ass. It didn't make sense to me.
What did you think mafia 3J would do under pressure?
Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:28 amI voted for speedchuck when it was Speedchuck vs Wilgy though I was pretty much ambivalent about the two. This part doesn't seem relevant to your accusation.

When Jay came back up as an option (I believe there were 4 or 5 votes on him and 3 votes on speedchuck) I took a leap of faith and voted for him, nutella's post explaining why a baddie J³ might be motivated to create the ISO's he was creating was a part of why I made that choice. Also I think it was Sloonei(?) who pointed out that the voters on Jay were some of the more trustworthy players.

So with that data in mind it seemed like J³ was a better choice than Speedchuck. So I took the leap of faith. When J³ made his "farewell I'm dying" post it read as sincere to me too. I wasn't actually convinced we'd done the right thing until he flipped Choco Hills like 3 hours later.
But why didn't you announce your vote for speedchuck? Why didn't you announce your vote for 3J? What have you to hide? It seems like plenty (but probably not caverns, if you know what I mean :mafia: ).

Your vote would have never gone to 3J if other people hadn't voted there. 3J was dead meat and you cast a token vote on him. It didn't change anything. You abandoned your conviction of speedchuck when 3J was going down. And didn't even say so.

You also helped 3J lynch Mesk instead of Dom or anybody else:

Mesk514
29%
Voters: Kylemii, JaggedJimmyJay, DrWilgy, Quin, Sloonei
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

As of now, I would call the mafia 3J, Kylemii, malakim2099, and one other.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Epig I answered you question about information a million times. Just cus you don't like the answer doesn't mean it wasn't there.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I did announce my vote for JJJ, you quoted the post where I did it!

Return to “Previous Side Missions”